Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

On the farm again!  Isn't that Matt's log cabin?

It’s “grandpa’s cabin”. As of his last video about it (in April), it has a table and chairs, wood burning stove, and bunk beds.

7F01EBB9-0CD9-4E16-9FF6-26E25CC4608D.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It’s “grandpa’s cabin”. As of his last video about it (in April), it has a table and chairs, wood burning stove, and bunk beds.

7F01EBB9-0CD9-4E16-9FF6-26E25CC4608D.jpeg

It's adorable; the grands will love it as they grow up.  GO, MATT!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

They are constantly at the farm.  Tori is practically peeing a circle around it.  Do they ever do anything with her family?  I wonder if Matt had to check with Tori if it would be okay for Amy to have the wedding there?  Once again, Audrey and Jeremy are with a bunch of people celebrating and these two are at the farm with Matt.  Looks like Audrey and Jer got the friends in the dispute.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

The cabin was a really great idea, but I have to wonder if it has a bathroom or did they build an outhouse out back?

It is apparently a play house so I really doubt it. 

• Love 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

It is apparently a play house so I really doubt it. 

This would basically be primitive camping, which used to mean a hole in the ground or at best a portable loo, but fortunately they now have such things as incinerating and composting toilets that don't require plumbing.  I'm sure accommodations will be provided (the four - four and a half - grandchildren aren't quite ready to spend the night there yet).

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Well don’t forget Tori isn’t gonna let Jackson run around in jacked up highwaters.  

I mean, honestly, is that a bad thing? That she doesn't want her kid looking like a gross little ragbag the way Zach did as a kid? Zach might have been a bit more confidant about himself if he wasn't always relegated to the role of "Jeremy's lil buddy who needs help with EVERYTHING" all of the time..

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I mean, honestly, is that a bad thing? That she doesn't want her kid looking like a gross little ragbag the way Zach did as a kid? Zach might have been a bit more confidant about himself if he wasn't always relegated to the role of "Jeremy's lil buddy who needs help with EVERYTHING" all of the time..

No, I don’t think, it’s bad at all.  I thought it was actually observant of her to realize kids make fun of everything anyway, and most likely Jackson will be picked on at some point, so he or anybody else for that matter doesn’t need to run around in highwaters (unless that’s all you can afford which isn’t the case here) I just thought it amusing she used Zach as an actual example.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Does she have baby fever or what?  Wonder how many of those she goes through...

Interesting take on the rift between the brothers...wives...

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

It's strange that Tori felt the need to broadcast a negative pregnancy test. I feel like this is all part of the rivalry between Jer and Zach.

Made weirder that Jer and Auj clearly went babymaking as soon as they heard Zach and Tory were at it. 

• Love 10

Why is she making all of this so public.  As soon as she gets a few comments she doesn't like she will go off on these people.  Anyway the thought of her and Zach, No just No!

• Love 8

It must have been when they did the deed on their date-versary; she said she had no symptoms yet, but knew to take the test!  Zach probably gets to 'shop' once in a blue moon unless she's trying for a baby, which I'm sure she will until she gets a mini-me (average-size daughter).

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why is she making all of this so public.  As soon as she gets a few comments she doesn't like she will go off on these people.  Anyway the thought of her and Zach, No just No!

That’s what I don’t understand and I don’t think it will help her get pregnant… she’s all wound  up and appears to be anxious.

Another one of the many religious families on reality tv had this to say about trying to conceive after a miscarriage…. “just relax and let Jesus take the wheel” 

apparently Jesus is an excellent driver because she was pregnant a month later.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I forget the percentage, but MANY early pregnancies miscarry; I'm sure the odds are probably higher when there are genetic factors at play.  It's pretty silly to make a big deal out of a pregnancy - on TV, no less - before you've even seen a doctor.

Did anyone else think Matt looked surprised at the news; even concerned?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

JMO but I think Tori would be better off to cool it… Jackson was a robust baby and toddler, Lilah has been somewhat frail and has issues… if I was Tori I’d let things progress naturally.. maybe her body isn’t up to another pregnancy and is trying to tell her something.

she always says how hard the cesarean sections are on her and how it’s not easy for her to recuperate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Lila is very delayed, and I'm still not impressed with Jackson's speech.  Then there are the surgeries they're both surely facing in the future along with Zach's (his doctor told him it could be put off, but not indefinitely).  Tori should be cooling it for myriad reasons!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

She "prays that "one day they'll be able to add to their family"?  She's, what, 20 something?  "Giving thanks for the small things"?  Like the two kids she already has?  Thank heavens for Amy and My Man, because Matt and Caryn are too happy and stable to hold my interest, and these two are insufferable!

• Love 8

Why is Lilah not receiving therapy ? She is so far behind, and they are wasting time that could be spent trying to help her catch up. The earlier intervention is started, the better the results.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Why is Lilah not receiving therapy ? She is so far behind, and they are wasting time that could be spent trying to help her catch up. The earlier intervention is started, the better the results.

Maybe (I hope) she does.  Lots of medical stuff doesn't get shown because of patient confidentiality and having to get release forms signed by people not under contract.  It would be helpful if they mentioned it, though, and maybe show an at-home scene where Tori and/or Zack are doing a daily stretching or muscle-building exercise with Lilah.  

• Love 4

Or it's NOT happening.  According to Tori, "Bean" is just a little behind, and she doesn't even seem to take her eye problem very seriously (the pink goggles were "ugly," so she substitutes frames that don't seem to fit very well).  And Jackson's legs are "starting to bow a little."  Oh, and now she's desperate for another one.  

I think Tori lives in la-la land!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Maybe or maybe she doesn't like to talk in public about how catastrophically damaged the kids are because they'll be able to see Mommy say they're all messed up and not likely to thrive?

I can understand being circumspect about the kids health in public. Complaining aside, Lilah does go to the eye doctor doesn't she? Jackson's condition is being monitored, isn't it? The kids do go to the doctor, don't they? I see no evidence that the health of the kids is being neglected.

If you're not going to be happy unless Tory submits daily details of her kids medical care, then you won't be, but all signs point to the kids having appropriate medical care.

• Love 9

I don't get these two, even if they want more kids why are they having them so close together when they know the chances of medical issues etc will exist.  They even talked about how hectic it will be with three at that point.  Zach said Jackson will have to play on his own, he'll have Lilah and Tori will have the baby.  I certainly consider 30 young and Tori has many more years to have more children.  Just stating an opinion because something so personal is absolutely their own business.  They annoy me but I wish them well.

• Love 10

There are lots of women who are younger than 30 and have been trying for several years to become pregnant. Nobody yells at them for being ‘desperate’.  Tori wants her children close together so that they then go thru stages of childhood at about the same time and then move out of the house fairly close too.  Once you’ve had a miscarriage and then have months go by with no pregnancy, You begin to worry.  Plus  they already  have dwarfism in the family.  She  probably wants to be done before the age of 35- when risks of actual birth defects rise.  FYI - I don’t consider dwarfism to be a birth defect.  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

There are lots of women who are younger than 30 and have been trying for several years to become pregnant. Nobody yells at them for being ‘desperate’.  Tori wants her children close together so that they then go thru stages of childhood at about the same time and then move out of the house fairly close too.  Once you’ve had a miscarriage and then have months go by with no pregnancy, You begin to worry.  Plus  they already  have dwarfism in the family.  She  probably wants to be done before the age of 35- when risks of actual birth defects rise.  FYI - I don’t consider dwarfism to be a birth defect.  

I must have missed something… who was yelling at Tori that she’s “desperate”?

• Love 4
(edited)

Does Zach wear a hair piece because of the surgery he had?  This looks like a piece on top of his head.  They did an interview the other day on Access.  She brought up Jer and Aud having another baby and Zach did all the talking.  Tori just sat there and said nothing.

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 2.14.03 PM.png

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Does Zach wear a hair piece because of the surgery he had?  This looks like a piece on top of his head.  They did an interview the other day on Access.  She brought up Jer and Aud having another baby and Zach did all the talking.  Tori just sat there and said nothing.

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 2.14.03 PM.png

I think maybe it looks that way because it’s shaved closer on the sides and the top is combed sort of oddly.  Honestly, if he did wear a hairpiece, I’d expect one of his family members to blurt it out on SM.  Either Tori would be shilling BABE-UH’s hair pieces or Amy would be like here’s a selfie of me and MY MAN in front of the place where Zach bought his hairpiece.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hard to tell from this angle.  I know he has a surgical scar on the side of his scalp from the hydrocephalus tube insertion that shows through his short hair.  Is there baldness/thinning on Amy's side of the family?  

Link to the interview?  That sounds rather rude of Tori not to even acknowledge or comment on it.

I noticed there's an "Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen" Facebook group, and it seems to be mostly Zach and his family -- except that they're often referred to as "the Tori Roloff family."  Strange.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Thanks.  Also seems odd that they haven't told Jackson he has another cousin arriving in a few months when they told him about his future sibling before even confirming it with a doctor!  Guess they don't plan on him seeing him/her much?

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1

I think the woman doing the interview has to know about the supposed rift and was doing her best to play dumb and nicely hint at things in an effort to draw out more.  They weren't biting, especially Tori.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I think the woman doing the interview has to know about the supposed rift and was doing her best to play dumb and nicely hint at things in an effort to draw out more.  They weren't biting, especially Tori.

If Chris and Matt ever manage to get Amy and Caryn to "play nice," their next assignment should be Auj and Tori!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Tori is probably more depressed now that two of her sisters in law are pregnant. If Molly announces a pregnancy Tori is really going to have a tough time. 
I think that as much as she loves her “little”children, Tori wants an average height child too. Zach had Jeremy to stick up for him around bullies. She may want this for Jackson and Lilah. Or she may just want a kid that looks like her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Tori is probably more depressed now that two of her sisters in law are pregnant. If Molly announces a pregnancy Tori is really going to have a tough time. 
I think that as much as she loves her “little”children, Tori wants an average height child too. Zach had Jeremy to stick up for him around bullies. She may want this for Jackson and Lilah. Or she may just want a kid that looks like her.

She has alluded more than once to wished-for average-sized "mini-me."

Frankly, the way she keeps on keeping on, I'm not sure Tori fully grasps that her dwarf children will most likely be bullied, need surgery, or have other difficulties.

• Love 4
On 7/14/2021 at 9:58 AM, all4mom2 said:

Or it's NOT happening.  According to Tori, "Bean" is just a little behind, and she doesn't even seem to take her eye problem very seriously (the pink goggles were "ugly," so she substitutes frames that don't seem to fit very well).  And Jackson's legs are "starting to bow a little."  Oh, and now she's desperate for another one.  

I think Tori lives in la-la land!

The eye problem isn't serious.  Toddlers wear glasses for a few years to see if that helps the  problem.  If it doesn't, they may need surgery, which isn't a big deal in these times.  There isn't anything for the parents to do about the situation, except to wait.  What else can they do about her eyes?  Pick different glasses?  Lilah is a baby, she isn't a fashionista.   It may take a few years to evaluate what the glasses are doing to help her eyes.  It's a simple issue,  nothing Zach and Tori can do at this point.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

What else can they do about her eyes?  Pick different glasses?  Lilah is a baby, she isn't a fashionista.

You're asking me?  I would say use the "ugly" goggle-type glasses the doctor ordered.  Not adult-type frames that don't fit well but look cool in IG (I'm sure their moving around her face affects her vision and the lenses effectiveness).  As you say, "Lila is a baby; she isn't a fashionista."

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

You're asking me?  I would say use the "ugly" goggle-type glasses the doctor ordered.  Not adult-type frames that don't fit well but look cool in IG (I'm sure their moving around her face affects her vision and the lenses effectiveness).  As you say, "Lila is a baby; she isn't a fashionista."

Little ones hate glasses at first.  Of course they will film LIlah getting used to her glasses.   That makes for good tv.  Look at us, discussing it here.   I don't know how smart Zach and Tori are, but it doesn't take much intelligence to figure out if the glasses are a problem for the toddler.  We got to see Lilah saying "oh hell no", but she's probably doing fine now, or mommy and daddy would get a different pair.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

She has alluded more than once to wished-for average-sized "mini-me."

I don't know many parents who say "I want my child to look nothing like me" :)

This is a can't win for Tory - if she says she wants dwarf children, she's a monster wishing for handicapped children, if she wants an average height child she's a monster wanting a mini-me for selfish purposes. I mean, I'm not impressed with Tory on a good day, but she's always seemed like a loving mom.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I don't know many parents who say "I want my child to look nothing like me" :)

This is a can't win for Tory - if she says she wants dwarf children, she's a monster wishing for handicapped children, if she wants an average height child she's a monster wanting a mini-me for selfish purposes. I mean, I'm not impressed with Tory on a good day, but she's always seemed like a loving mom.

Again, are you asking me?  I would probably suggest she slow her roll since she already has two arguably special needs children as well as a LP husband who is facing surgery in the future (unless his spinal stenosis was just a storyline).and the likelihood is that it would be a third special needs child, but Tori isn't asking me.

• Love 5