Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

Well Tori instead of making fun of a BABY not trying to save himself maybe put the camera down and try and save YOUR CHILD🙄 Guess Lila and Josiah can commiserate on being fun of by their parents.  Tori is slowly surpassing Zach in the asshole category 😒

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1

Is there a reason for the sudden photo dump of just plopping Josiah down in random places and taking pics of him?  The other two must run away from her now when she gets the phone out so he gets stuck being her prop for content. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
34 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Is there a reason for the sudden photo dump of just plopping Josiah down in random places and taking pics of him?  The other two must run away from her now when she gets the phone out so he gets stuck being her prop for content. 

I guess Jackson is discovering he's not the star of the show anymore. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I dunno, it looks to me like Tori just needed a caption for a cute picture, not that she was making fun of Josiah. The picture is before the face plant, so she likely was there to help him if he even needed it. As for hats, in the first photo, he's wearing one. In the second picture, it's a snow suit with a hood, so she probably pulled it down for the picture. Both outfits look warm. There are very old photos of ruddy-cheeked baby me in a lot more snow. I was fine and I believe Josiah will be, too.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Like 4
(edited)

Where is Zach getting all this money?  It's not from working!

Will it ever dawn on ZiT that Josiah is Matt all over again???

Ridiculing her kids on SM just seems to be Tori's personality, if she can be said to have one.  Maybe it's one of those Mom trends she follows along with "I can't even," "this kid," and "bean," although I don't recall Audrey ever doing that.  I also believe Tori has some deep-seated resentment and anger about being denied her "mini-me" which sometimes bubbles to the surface.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

I liked Tori a whole lot more when she was just a girlfriend!  Now that she’s Mrs it seems to have gone to her head and it’s not an attractive look. There’s an old saying ‘Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt’!  T O R I 

Now she has a bit of power with a show about little people and she’s surrounded. She gets to say weather they stay or leave the show. 

There are no replacements!

If they go so does the money and perks. If she stays she puts up with JohnQ Public calling her out on just about everything!

She’d like to be Audrey who got everything and turned her back on the show. 

Unfortunately that didn’t happen to Tori so here we are!

Asking where Zack gets the money…it’s show money. Have you watched those dumb clucks over on Teen Mom. They are living in McMansions, driving huge SUV’s and party hardy!  Plus Zack gets money for five leads!   $$$$$

• Like 3
(edited)

So TLC has been showing reruns of Season 22 in the wee hours of the morning, which I've been DVR'ing to watch later because...  No life.  But wow; it seems like an alternate universe!  Tori and Caryn are BFFL while Amy is persona non grata with the kids and grands, and Chris is berating her for her hoarding and slovenliness and threatening not to move in with or marry her until she straightens up.  Zach, meanwhile -- back to this thread -- is just ridiculously full of himself, thinking he's a shoe-in for taking over the farm without putting in the work, announcing how HE'LL do things in the future (hilariously declaring, "Spending money to make money?  That doesn't make sense!"), throwing his weight around, and taking pot-shots at Matt whom he keeps saying "has control issues" when it comes to the farm and pumpkin season (hello, he sort of owns the farm and runs pumpkin season).  Pride goeth before a fall, Zach!  It's no wonder he went into those doomed negotiations like he owned the place.  Tori is also like the cat who swallowed the canary with her two dwarf kids who seal the deal. They're also just noticing Jackson's bowed legs (Zach again: "Both kids are developing dwarf issues.  That's not ideal!") and, while Zach is concerned, he's not allowed to attend the appointment to discuss this because Covid and trusts Tori who -- upon returning home -- downplays the urgency, saying it can wait because denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

It's quite interesting to go back even a few years.

How the worm turns!  

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Dibs said:

So TLC has been showing reruns of Season 22 in the wee hours of the morning, which I've been DVR'ing to watch later because...  No life.  But wow; it seems like an alternate universe!  Tori and Caryn are BFFL while Amy is persona non grata with the kids and grands, and Chris is berating her for her hoarding and slovenliness and threatening not to move in with or marry her until she straightens up.  Zach, meanwhile -- back to this thread -- is just ridiculously full of himself, thinking he's a shoe-in for taking over the farm without putting in the work, announcing how HE'LL do things in the future (hilariously declaring, "Spending money to make money?  That doesn't make sense!"), throwing his weight around, and taking pot-shots at Matt whom he keeps saying "has control issues" when it comes to the farm and pumpkin season (hello, he sort of owns the farm and runs pumpkin season).  Pride goeth before a fall, Zach!  It's no wonder he went into those doomed negotiations like he owned the place.  Tori is also like the cat who swallowed the canary with her two dwarf kids who seal the deal. They're also just noticing Jackson's bowed legs (Zach again: "Both kids are developing dwarf issues.  That's not ideal!") and, while Zach is concerned, he's not allowed to attend the appointment to discuss this because Covid and trusts Tori who -- upon returning home -- downplays the urgency, saying it can wait because denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

It's quite interesting to go back even a few years.

How the worm turns!  

Yeah and a while back, didn’t Tori say that they did NOT see themselves living on the farm?  I guess the idea grew on them.  

• Like 2
On 3/4/2023 at 1:57 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Asking where Zack gets the money…it’s show money. Have you watched those dumb clucks over on Teen Mom. They are living in McMansions, driving huge SUV’s and party hardy!  Plus Zack gets money for five leads!   $$$$$

It is said that reality show families typically earn about 10% of the episode budget (usually between 200-400k depending on the popularity of the show) The more famous and popular, the more money. But the Roloffs would obviously have to share it and I have to assume that the numbers are also pre-taxes.

They're absolutely earn more than average people though, but I really suspect it's a lot less than most of us think. Things like cars, houses, phones etc are bad indicators as you can get those fairly easily through lease agreements, mortgages etc. So you don't actually need to have huge sums of money on the bank to drive that huge SUV. Those with the biggest houses and most expensive cars might actually struggle to make it to the end of the month because of this!

I'm sure the Roloffs made decent money from the show,. But I doubt they're multi millionaires. Their lifestyle certainly doesn't show it. Take Zach's house for example; Yes, 900k is a lot of money and most of us won't be able to afford it. But  it is fairly modest for someone who is world famous (I'm from Europe and the show is well-known here) And definitey when you consider that the show has been on national and international tv for 20 or so years. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
(edited)
36 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Pre-K "graduations" are common. My son had one also back in the day. He is a cute kid/nice photo.

Just want to make it clear, I didn’t do the “Are you kidding me?!” on this post, Tori did.

edited to add, I believe this is kindergarten.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Interesting time to post this as it's late March, not quite graduation season.

I used to think PreK/K graduations were dumb, then covid happened. Now I'm up for any and all reasons to celebrate  with family and friends. 

• Like 5

My kinder class just took their graduation photos yesterday. 
I don’t know what was said at the “meeting,” but why the kids are basically estranged from Matt and ChaCha is sad. Petty.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

I'm not sure why anyone would want to 'expand and go deeper' with Tori frigging Roloff but here we are.  She wants to use her platform and strong voice in the correct way.  Sure, okay, Tori.  We await your wisdom.   

Janeane Garofalo Beer GIF

• LOL 17

So I see her picture, and I'm thinking, wow, that's actually a really nice photo of her. Then I continue scrolling and she starts talking...and talking, and talking, and talking, blahblahblah. She completely obliterated my nice-photo good will.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Tori:

"Let me know in the comments what interests you and what you want to see us try"

Okay, Tori ...

I would be interested in watching you try to survive without the money from the show ...

I would be interested in watching Zach try to get an actual paying job and become a real adult who has to wake up on his own and go to work every morning like everyone else has to do ...

I would be interested in watching Tori try to maintain her online "influencer" career without the publicity from Little People Big World to remind people she even exists the way Audrey has managed to do ... 

I would be interested in seeing if Zach ever retrieves his balls from Tori's handbag and tries to re-establish a relationship with his father which he seems like he wants to do but can't because Tori won't allow it ...

I would be interested in watching Tori and Zach try to stop treating Lilah like a second-class citizen and get her the speech therapy she obviously needs... 

And that is just my top five! 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 10
  • Applause 12
  • LOL 1
On 4/1/2023 at 11:32 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Tori:

"Let me know in the comments what interests you and what you want to see us try"

Okay, Tori ...

I would be interested in watching you try to survive without the money from the show ...

I would be interested in watching Zach try to get an actual paying job and become a real adult who has to wake up on his own and go to work every morning like everyone else has to do ...

I would be interested in watching Tori try to maintain her online "influencer" career without the publicity from Little People Big World to remind people she even exists the way Audrey has managed to do ... 

I would be interested in seeing if Zach ever retrieves his balls from Tori's handbag and tries to re-establish a relationship with his father which he seems like he wants to do but can't because Tori won't allow it ...

I would be interested in watching Tori and Zach try to stop treating Lilah like a second-class citizen and get her the speech therapy she obviously needs... 

And that is just my top five! 

Now if we could just get those excellent suggestions over to her!

On 3/31/2023 at 6:49 PM, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video, the “shop”:

ED4530E6-D2C3-445F-9208-CC7D49D4D7BB.jpeg

That new build will be mice  heaven!

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I follow Tori on Instagram and she posts videos including Lilah BUT, although the little vignettes about different activities are cute,  I have not ever heard Lilah speak words except "UH-HUH." 

Tori is continually hawking a # of products mostly regarding beauty and personal care items she prefers.  I presume she is compensated well for these endorsements; however, in the greater scheme of things, the $$$ is nowhere near what the family earns from the show.

It seems the family is content to go about their daily rounds as if everything is "honky dory" regardless of the fact that their 3 yr old daughter is apparently STILL unable to communicate normally.

• Sad 7
On 4/1/2023 at 10:28 AM, Absolom said:

Why didn't they make the barn/shop/shed more closely match the house since they are so close?

Because they are under the delusion that they own a small farm. Hence the need for a barn and for Zack to have his little tractor so that he can ride around and pretend to be a farmer. And mostly so that they can throw this up to Matt, see we don't need your farm we have one of our own. .

• Like 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

"...see we don't need your farm we have one of our own."

You forgot the HARRUMPH!, crossed arms, and sulky expression.  

Tori posted a video of Lilah "reading" a book to Josiah.  All I could make out was one imitation animal sound, no doubt from having it read to her, as kids do.  I'm gonna guess that her speech therapy has not yet commenced, unfortunately.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

I didn't realize that Lilah is 3 and will be 4 in November until I looked it up.  Her lack of Speech is concerning. Zach and Tori must be from the school of it's better to ignore this than to get help. What the heck are they waiting on?

• Like 8

Wasn't Tori going to be working on this with her?  Weren't the tools right there in her back pocket or something?  This was their reasoning on one of the last episodes for getting no professional help.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

I hope these 2 ding dongs are getting Lilah the help she needs. They have the financial means to help her early.   I realize we don’t see everything on the show but they seem so lackadaisical about doing anything ever unless it’s saying Jackson owns stuff or how “hot”  Zach is in his singlet 🤢.  Zach manages to be even more low energy than Tori.  

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Parent of a child with CAS (Childhood Apraxia of Speech) here. Early intervention is the key with virtually all developmental delays. Son has been in therapy since before 2nd bday. He will get dismissed from his IEP next school year most likely. He is 6. Lots of hard work, lots of time. Worth it. 

• Like 15
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Hahahahaaaa!!!
Tori agrees that fudge is GROSS!  😂

5C8E10EE-D2F5-48F9-90A3-AB77CC1721A8.jpeg

So Amy's number 1 claim to fame, her FUDGE... is gross in Tori's opinion! 😂

This is what Tori does, she just can't be sweet for very long... Matt and Caryn have moved on so the fun she was having alienating them is over... now she'll start dissing Amy again like she used to when she was Caryn's BFF 🙄

Tori is not a nice person, she always has to have someone to insult.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

Maybe Amy was unavailable for babysitting and we all know how Tori "Mrs chip on her shoulder" feels entitled to go to war over the least little thing. 

Seriously, something changed with Tori and how she feels about her in-laws and this happened around the time she found out about Lylah being a dwarf. When they didn't have the farm handed over to them the way that Zach probably led her to believe would happen she looked at her life and how things have turned out and she is very unhappy. Her way of dealing with disappointment is to take her anger out on others, Matt and Caryn. I know this is just my observation but this is what I see when I watch the show a woman who is disappointed with how her life turned out.  Does Tori have any siblings? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
10 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Does Tori have any siblings? 

I see your point about Tori's philosophical progression from enjoying the notion of her children being average sized (or at least one of them)and living a contented affluent life on the farm to the reality of having 3 dwarf children with the farm being out of their realistic expectations. 

I also see your point about Tori being somewhat mean and vindictive with her principle targets being Matt and Caryn.  Her attitude toward Matt and Caryn has spilled onto Zach's relationship with them. 

None of this is healthy for their children.

Also, you mention Tori's possible siblings?  Never heard her speak of any bros/sisters.  I know we've seen Tori's mother.  However, I don't recall ever seeing or having Tori mention her father.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I’d be kind of interested to know how Amy of Amy’s Little Kitchen Fudge feels about Tori announcing she, Tori, doesn’t like fudge especially during the Easter season!

You know Amy the MIL that babysits now that Tori doesn’t speak to her former babysitter Karen!

Oh what tangled webs we weave!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I have to admit that I do no like fudge. I love most types of chocolate candy but not fudge. However if my mother-law had a shop and she sold packages of fudge form her online shop I would keep my mouth shut. Tori must have been raised by parents who told her that everything that she said and did was wonderful, and she seems to agree with this.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 5