Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Quof said:

Still in Tori's back pocket.

I SPECIFICALLY looked and listened long and hard to yesterday's Tori video of Lilah and can say with no hesitation that, yes, there were many "sounds" and a certain conversational "cadence" coming from Lilah's mouth, but NONE of the words were the least bit understandable...just babbling. 

I think Lilah will be placed in school this year (I HOPE) and, there she will presumably be given the special services she needs to be able to communicate better than she does now.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Tori posted a video of Sighhhh climbing a ladder while holding a pen and people on Instagram dragged her for being so stupid, he can’t even walk but he’s standing on the ladder, he looked like he could have fallen any second and where Tori was sitting she couldn’t even catch him.

Tori posted a video ranting and raving at all the “PERFECT” parents who keep their kids in bubble wrap and don’t allow them to live, she was so sarcastic and pissed off! 😤

IMG_6328.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, stoppro said:

What did she expect,don't post it up if you don't want to get shit on.She is not too bright.

On a related issue, I noticed that "sigh-sigh" still has that enlarged tongue sticking out of his mouth.  Seem to recall this being commented on early in his infancy; however, the consensus seemed to me that as his mouth enlarged, his tongue would be able to fit inside.

I'm not seeing any visible improvement but then recall that Lilah was essentially "bald" into her second year and EVENTUALLY, as she turned 3, her hair came in. 

Maybe sigh-sigh's tongue situation will take a similar amount of time to improve as well. 

PATIENCE seems to be the operative word for these kids, and, I would say, that would also apply to Jackson's legs!

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

On a related issue, I noticed that "sigh-sigh" still has that enlarged tongue sticking out of his mouth.  Seem to recall this being commented on early in his infancy; however, the consensus seemed to me that as his mouth enlarged, his tongue would be able to fit inside.

I'm not seeing any visible improvement but then recall that Lilah was essentially "bald" into her second year and EVENTUALLY, as she turned 3, her hair came in. 

Maybe sigh-sigh's tongue situation will take a similar amount of time to improve as well. 

From an article about this, I believe I posted this previously:

”It’s not that the babies have larger tongues, it’s the way that the face is developing. The middle of the face is underdeveloped and the tongue appears to be larger.  As they grow, the face develops and will accommodate the tongue. 

This typically happens at around 2 or 3 years old.”

He was born at the end of April, 2022.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
18 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

From an article about this, I believe I posted this previously:

”It’s not that the babies have larger tongues, it’s the way that the face is developing. The middle of the face is underdeveloped and the tongue appears to be larger.  As they grow, the face develops and will accommodate the tongue. 

This typically happens at around 2 or 3 years old.”

He was born at the end of April, 2022.

Thank you.  That makes total sense!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

My first thought was why isn’t she behind him, then it was the freaking pen. I would never message her about such a thing but it was dopey for sure.

Exactly… I wouldn’t message her but I was uneasy watching Sigh, grunt and squeal as he tried to hang on to the ladder and keep his balance.

Any number of things could have happened, he’s a dwarf so he’s top heavy… he could have lost his footing and smashed his face into the ladder, jabbed himself in the eye with the pen or simply fallen backwards and cracked his head on the wood floor to name a few.

This reminded me of how Tori would sit baby Lilah on the kitchen counter and then walk around like she was totally oblivious to the danger.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Like 9
  • Mind Blown 2
On 8/5/2023 at 5:25 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Tori posted a video ranting and raving at all the “PERFECT” parents who keep their kids in bubble wrap and don’t allow them to live, she was so sarcastic and pissed off! 😤

This is why she'll never make it as an influencer. She  has very thin skin and lets her followers know when they upset her. I've seen other reality "stars" handle criticism with more grace and less piss in situations like this. 

She sends a message to Si that Mommy thinks he is so wonderful to be able to climb the ladder all by himself. This will lead to him doing so when Mommy is not right there to catch him if he falls. Most parents would take the pen out of his hand and say no no don't climb. He is only a little over 1 year old. In a year or two he can learn to climb the ladder, maybe.  I don't know why but I find Tori to be an unpleasant person. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

These people truly are morons.

Seeing a baby climbing a ladder makes me anxious enough but holding a pen?! I grew up with an ophthalmologist father who thought fun dinner conversation was to engage in a round of “things that can stab people in the eye” so I’m super-cautious about that sort of thing.

I’m all for letting kids explore the world and learn natural consequences, but there’s a very definite line between that and being an irresponsible idiot.

• Like 6
  • Applause 8

Actually, most people who have working brains would hire a professional to deal with the bees, someone who actually KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING and might be able to rehome them, not merely stir them up into a dangerous tornado that will just relocate somewhere else in the yard.  Or who won't just annihilate the bees, which I assume is dumbass Zach's plan.  

I hope he gets the fuck stung out of him.  Then I hope they go after Tori.  What a nasty little attention-seeking bitch she is.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
On 8/28/2023 at 1:52 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Actually, most people who have working brains would hire a professional to deal with the bees, someone who actually KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING

I'm SURE that the cost of renting that stupid suit would have at least offset or exceeded what hiring a professional would cost. 

However, in ZiT world only one thing counts:  MAKING ZACH FEEL COMPETENT AND PRODUCTIVE!  He'll flail around trying to do the job; however, we KNOW that, in this case, success will be impossible! He simply lacks the skills and expertise to do the job properly.

Also, my heart ACHED THINKING about destroying even ONE PRECIOUS BEE as I KNOW how precious bees are and how important they are in our ecosystem!

My question is whether they are filming???  Always a big mystery.  My thought was this might have been a production "gimmick" to provide a story line for an episode. 

I'm convinced that without the $$$ from the show their family would NOT be able to sustain their lifestyle, irrespective of Tori's constant shilling for her paid endorsements on Instagram. 

I saw her post about a week ago touting all her roles in brilliantly running her household and referred to herself as a "content creator."😆

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
28 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Who pins a giant heart on a kid on the first day of school?  Someone please tell me that's something she added to the photo.

I think it was added to cover the name of something like the name of the school. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

Jackson has such an interesting face.  I don't know how to describe it.  He doesn't look like a little kid ... he has the eyes of a much older person, and in such a rich shade of deep blue.   He is very photogenic. 

Lilah looks super cute, but its too bad Tori couldn't bother to wipe her runny nose for the picture. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 7

I'm not so sure the bees in the ground are honey bees.  Honey bees are usually found above ground. 

I did a little reading and they are pollinators with one queen.  They aren't aggressive unless provoked.

Perhaps A local beekeeper could help relocate them.

If I had children I would NOT want them in my yard.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm not so sure the bees in the ground are honey bees.  Honey bees are usually found above ground. 

I did a little reading and they are pollinators with one queen.  They aren't aggressive unless provoked.

Perhaps A local beekeeper could help relocate them.

If I had children I would NOT want them in my yard.

Bees that nest in the ground

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

FC5E97ED-0EC1-43C4-954A-1BAEA81183D4.jpeg

I hope Lilah's teacher will make sure that she gets the speech therapy she desperately needs as irrespective of Mama Tori's burst of pride in the cute pic it is obvious to any thinking adult that Lilah's speaking ability needs intensive work for her to thrive now and in the future!

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I haven't watched in a few years which is why I'm asking the following...

Would the adults be the only people left if the show came back for another season?

Yes if the link I posted is true.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, b4pjoe said:

Yes if the link I posted is true.

I believe that ZiT do NOT WANT to participate in the show (if it's renewed).

HOWEVER, at a certain point they are going to have to "crunch the numbers" of their financial situation with whomever advises them to see how they are going to remain financially viable without income from the show (again, IF it is renewed).

If the show does get renewed and they agree to participate in the filming, I believe they will do so grudgingly and "phone it in" whenever possible.  I cannot envision any scenario where Zach could earn a living and Tori is a "content creator" on Instagram but how much $$$ she generates is debatable.

• Like 5

I thought it was interesting that the article was based on quotes from Caryn's son Connor, and not confirmed by Z and T (although they put out cryptic suggestions on their SM that seem to support what he said). In addition to saying that they won't be back, he said that Caryn is already filming the new season, despite prior reports that she wasn't planning to return because of the ongoing family feud. I guess with them gone, the feud is no longer an issue.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I would think ZIT would only leave the show if they got a spin-off.  Otherwise, how are they going to pay for their sprawling junkyard estate?  Maybe Tori will start shilling oils and Zach will stare off into space in his ‘shop” drooling. On the bright side Zach is even lazier than Jeremy so Tori probably won’t have to pay any repairman to fix all the errors.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10
20 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Maybe Zack and Tori will get jobs!  😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😉😉

Glad you followed your remark with laughing emojis because that summarizes my reaction to the thought of either of them going to "work" every day.  

With 3 young special-needs kids in tow and a big house to run, I'm not seeing any possibility that either, or both of them are even remotely suitable for "employment."

That's why, regardless of their "protestations to the contrary" they will agree to appear on the show.  They need the $$$ to maintain their cushy lifestyle.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 8/27/2023 at 6:24 PM, ginger90 said:

AA4BD8DE-DBB9-41EB-8E9A-5AB3E2F26499.jpeg

I'm no expert, but - to the best of my lay person's knowledge - bees don't "make hives in the ground."  Those would be yellow jackets, a type of wasp, who make NESTS in the ground.

• Like 2