Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

Saw her video it on IG. Not real smart Tori. Kids get swept into swollen creeks often. And sorry, just like with anyone else, when you're busy videoing, you're attention isn't totally on your kids.  Do better.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

At least they built a couple of bridges.  

Yeah, maybe don't teach the kids it's safe to get so close.

Did Zach build those bridges? If so, I wouldn't trust a mouse to stand on it let alone my kids.

At least they didn't have their dog out there?

• Like 4

One appears to be the bridge Zach "built" for filming that was fixed by someone so is probably safe for what it is and the other looked more professionally done.  However, the bridges aren't that sturdy or on pillars so could more easily be swept away by a rising, fast moving current.  Standing on the bridges is possibly safer than by the side of the "creek."  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3

Hope they taught the kids to swim, I wouldn’t depend on those two ding dong parents to pay attention what’s going on all the time. Seems kinda dumb to put in a creek when most of your kids are under 5 and have mobility issues 🙄

• Like 5

You can't "swim" out of a fast-moving current -- especially when you're a small child with a large head (or top-heavy).  Worse yet, both parents actively encourage the kids to play in and around the drainage ditch.  These two are truly Dumb and Dumber!  But God protects children and fools, or at least He has so far...

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

New podcast.

540C159A-651A-497E-890B-08D4D2836790.jpeg

raising heights?

oh boy I can't wait to hear these two do a podcast since most the time Zach can barely put a sentence together and tori is so thin skinned

What in the world could they possibly have to share?

I guess they could follow Jer and Auj's lead and pretend to be experts on "earthing" "drinking raw milk" "making journals for every aspect of life" "refusing to use anything but natural remedies like Granny on Beverly Hillbillies" "trying to make Jer sound like an intellectual lolol" "showing off how much money they can afford to blow on house renos"  ugh.. and on and on.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I wonder how much $$$ they stand to make for this next venture into "media promotion."  My thought used to be that they would milk the show $$$ for all its worth in the knowledge that their bottom line would sink to extinction without that cash.  It's been clear that they don't want to continue appearing on the show.

Now I think differently.  I actually think that Tori (the mastermind) has actually catapulted her social media presence to a point where she could actually generate enough cash to actually support the family irrespective of having the show to prime their "cash pump."  

I noticed on Instagram that she was promoting ANOTHER TRIP to DISNEYLAND.  My sense is that entire trip will be comped, so that's another feature of her media success.

As for Zach, I'm sure he's receiving "media training" by some professionals who are donating their services as part of (perhaps) credits on their website.  After all, Zach has been before the camera for more than 20 yrs so he basically will need specific training on how to relate to an audience without any cameras.

Tori is very enterprising.  I will give her that, AND the kids are very entertaining to watch, especially Lilah and SiSi....

• Like 1
(edited)
On 2/5/2024 at 9:27 PM, pdlinda said:

Nothing  that I want to hear.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 7
(edited)
On 2/5/2024 at 6:27 PM, pdlinda said:

I wonder how much $$$ they stand to make for this next venture into "media promotion." 

Just about EVERY reality TV person has a podcast so it might take a lot more effort than this smug and entitled couple can imagine to make a lucrative living (especially Mr. smug and entitled.)

Edited by Jst2Wld
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, stoppro said:

I'm not wasting an hour on these zeros.

I might drink-listen. Wonder if anyone will mix up the name of ZiT's podcast with Jason Kelse's? New Heights and Raising Heights. Or maybe that's something only I would do. Old Zach might have to get a J-O-B if they don't make $$. And Tori will sell her soul shilling the Roloff name. 

• Like 3

Other than the reality show that they dissing and threatening to leave, please don't threaten just promise that you will leave, has Zach ever had a job or a way to bring in money? Tori has a bunch of followers on Instagram and she does her influencer bit so I assume she makes money from this.  

• Like 2
(edited)

Someone post the Reader's Digest version of "why we're leaving the show," please (other than "because we're idiots"); I'm mercifully unable to open the podcast.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
20 hours ago, BAForever said:

Old Zach might have to get a J-O-B if they don't make $$. And Tori will sell her soul shilling the Roloff name. 

For the first time I actually think that Tori has engineered her social medial presence to the point where she can make enough $$$ to support the family.  I also think that after 20 yrs of doing the show, Zach might have an investment portfolio adequate to supplement whatever $$$ Tori is able to generate.  They also have a new podcast that is certainly "monitized."

I also think that down the road they understand that Matt will leave all the kids a substantial amt of $$$ that will be divided.  

There really was no point to them continuing to do the show as the animosity between ZiT and the family is draining a lot of emotional energy from them and is detrimental to the children (in their eyes).  

I guess they'll see how they are able to manage, but I do give Tori credit for building a social media network that is very successful.  That Zach agreed to do the podcast with her shows me that he's ready, willing and able to contribute to continuing their "brand" development so they may be financially independent.

How the show continues with only the older people participating is problematic because I can't see how they can generate enough story lines to interest an audience large enough for the advertisers to continue sponsoring the show.  

• Like 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Dibs said:

Someone post the Reader's Digest version of "why we're leaving the show," please (other than "because we're idiots"); I'm mercifully unable to open the podcast.

The kids.

I thought the podcast episode was very good. 

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 3

How did his car pass inspection with thread splitting tires?  🤷‍♂️ I shouldn’t be surprised.  Do they ever think about preventative measures, maintenance……nah.  Just not the sharpest people.  

My favorite thing about them is that they’ll be off the show. So, Zach said they weren’t asked back.  Ha!  So, stop acting like it’s your decision, ZIT. You were let go is the way I see it 

And, Tori, most comments about ZIT were likely due to shock and horror of parenting skills. Get help for the sake of your kids.  Are they finally embarrassed of their lack of skills?  Or even concern over major problems?  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How did his car pass inspection with thread splitting tires?  🤷‍♂️ I shouldn’t be surprised.  Do they ever think about preventative measures, maintenance……nah.  Just not the sharpest people.  

That's ZiT in a nutshell @SunnyBeBe. From Zach's health to Lilah's speech to the ill-advised "we'll show Matt and move to Battle Ground", they don't think through the consequences of their action/inaction. FFS, the whole shunt misadventure was appalling. Please be more proactive with health issues. 

• Like 6

Coming on to confess that I listened to the entire podcast and was shocked by the level of Zach's apparent introspection, intelligence, awareness and restraint,  and his ability to communicate effectively.  Prior to listening to this I had a very different opinion of him and his maturity.  I was surprised and impressed.  With a little help with his  elocution (either he has difficulty pronouncing certain sounds or he doesn't realize he's mispronouncing them), I believe he could parlay his podcasting career to reach beyond the LPBW fan sphere.  Tori did well, too, primarily in the role of interviewer, but she frequently interrupted him.  Tori, allow the man to finish his sentences.  He was doing just fine without your interference.  

In answer to the poster who asked for the Readers Digest abridged version of the interview, they've chosen not to involve their children further in consideration of the kids' lack of agency in making decisions about participation in filming, and due to  their  desire as a couple to move on to a new, more independent chapter in their lives, additionally saying that they feel that some distance will be beneficial to intra-familial relations.  

I didn't perceive any recrimination or bitterness at all, in fact, Zach acknowledged how being on the show enriched his growing up years and provided him with opportunities he would have otherwise never had.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, nosedive said:

Tori did well, too, primarily in the role of interviewer, but she frequently interrupted him.  Tori, allow the man to finish his sentences.  He was doing just fine without her interference.  

...they've chosen not to involve their children further in consideration of the kids' lack of agency in making decisions about participation in filming...

I noticed Tori videotaping and "interviewing" Zach while he was writhing in pain in the hospital, too; maybe she's in training to be a TLC producer?

Interesting that they're JUST NOW concerned about the kids being on the show after five or six years of it -- sort of like they've JUST NOW decided Matt and Carcyn are "toxic" after they weren't too "toxic" to practically raise their kids for them day and night for years...

Nice try at spinning it, ZiT, but if they weren't asked back, then it's not "their choice" to leave the show at all. 

YOU'RE FIRED!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
16 hours ago, nosedive said:

the kids' lack of agency in making decisions about participation in filming,

Does that mean Tori won't be posting their entire childhoods in her Instagram, TikTok, etc in order to further her influencer career?  

I kid.....

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, Quof said:

Does that mean Tori won't be posting their entire childhoods in her Instagram, TikTok, etc in order to further her influencer career?  

I kid.....

So true @Quof. Said it before, being an "influencer" must be exhausting. There's always someone younger, harder working competing in a sonewhat limited market. Tori has to keep up. Luckily, she has a unique situation, three little people kids and a past TV career, but still a demanding, cut-throat way to make an income.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
26 minutes ago, BAForever said:

So true @Quof. Said it before, being an "influencer" must be exhausting. There's always someone younger, harder working competing in a sonewhat limited market. Tori has to keep up. Luckily, she has a unique situation, three little people kids and a past TV career, but still a demanding, cut-throat way to make an income.

I guess most people in that line of work find their niche.  I just read of a lady who makes her living selling her used bath water!  Lol. I’m not kidding.  My problem with ZIT is that I’ve watched them for a very long time, so I see the absurdity of their behavior.  When they are off the show, I won’t be seeing them at all and won’t likely come here to post about them. I’m not interested in Jer and Auj either and find that the only thing their photos conjure up in me are about child safety and health concerns. It’s sad.  I’ll just hope local officials are aware.  

• Like 6
On 1/22/2023 at 1:57 AM, Lurk said:

vaguely recall something Tori said about having a daughter being more work or drama than having sons?

I believe that she said a girl with dwarfism would have a much harder time than a boy with dwarfism, since girls are so judged by their 'looks'.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

since girls are so judged by their 'looks'.

That's why she insists on making her wear the stupid bow that leaves imprints on her head. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

I believe that she said a girl with dwarfism would have a much harder time than a boy with dwarfism, since girls are so judged by their 'looks'.

If it was anybody else who made that stupid comment, I'd be shocked. But it doesn’t surprise me at all coming from Tori. I hope she doesn't try to ingrain her ridiculous theory into Lilah''s brain. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

My daughter and SIL have 7 normal-sized children.  (Both my daughter and her husband were only children, so there's that).  Anyhow, as far as I can see, there are EQUAL number of "problems" raising boys and girls.  At some ages, the girls are more difficult to deal with and at other stages, the boys present more issues.

As for Tori, more than being so concerned about Lilah's "looks" it would be great if she honed in on Lilah's ongoing speech problems, to the extent possible.  I see her videos on Instagram and TO THIS DAY, I can barely understand a word Lilah is saying (I think she's 4) and, as for Jackson, they still put subtitles up so the viewing audience can understand what he's saying.

To me, the most compelling reason they quit the show (or were fired) was because they didn't want their obvious parenting deficiencies condemned by the public.

:Last, I recall another show about "little people", called "The Little Couple."  The mom is a physician (3'2" tall) and the dad is a businessman, (4" tall).  They adopted 2 dwarf children, one from India, one from China.  The show ran for many seasons until a contract dispute with TLC resulted in it being cancelled. Jen, the mother, has a large social media presence and there are videos of their kids (now 12 and 13, I believe).  Each kid STILL has unintelligible speech.  However, at least the public doesn't get to critique their challenges  on an ongoing  basis.  I think that's A GOOD THING!

All 3 of the dwarf parents (excluding Tori) have perfectly normal speech.  Perhaps the kids will become fully conversant as they reach adulthood??)

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

I wouldn't say Zach has "perfectly normal speech," lol, but then I wouldn't say Amy does, either.  On the other hand, I haven't noticed that being a common problem with others.  Of "The 7 Johnstons" (all dwarfs), only Alex -- who also seems to be on the spectrum -- and Anna -- who was neglected in a Siberian orphanage during her first four years -- seem to have slight issues.  Jackson's seems almost "normal," but Lilah is light years behind and obviously not getting the help she needs from either Tori's back pocket or anywhere else.

"The Little Couple's" children were also from orphanages, so I'd say it's hard to say whether any speech problems are due to their dwarfism or environmental deprivations in their early development.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

At least one of the Klein kids also had hearing issues, which impacted their speech.  I think it was Will who needed tubes in his ears.  

The Klein kids are also a perfect cautionary tale for families on reality tv; they reached a point where they were clearly showing off for their audience, and the parents seemed afraid to discipline them on camera, so they were turning into little terrors.   Getting them off tv was the best thing that could have happened.  

Edited by Quof
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Quof said:

The Klein kids are also a perfect cautionary tale for families on reality tv; they reached a point where they were clearly showing off for their audience, and the parents seemed afraid to discipline them on camera, so they were turning into little terrors.   Getting them off tv was the best thing that could have happened.  

I completely agree with you and posted that sentiment when the show was on the air.  I recall everything you mentioned and was struck by how detrimental  being on reality TV seemingly was for those kids.

The Klein's moved to Mass after the show was cancelled and all seem to be doing well.  However, of course, their lives are no longer "scripted" so we'll never really know how the kids are adjusting to adolescence....and that, IMO, is how it SHOULD BE!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

Reality shows and kids- the Duggars, Jon and Kate's crew, some of the Teen Mom kids and others  have all been impacted by tv appearances. Never watched Little Couple, but good for them for putting kids needs before "fame."  One reality fam pretty much unscathed from this is Janelle's and Christine's kids from Sister Wives.

• Like 1

I can’t say the Little Couple put the kids’ needs first. The show ended due to a contract dispute not the parents walking away.  I fear bill and Jen would have happily carried on.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Quof said:

I so agree, but even then, it took a contract dispute over money to bring the filming of the kids to an end; the parents didn't shut it down BECAUSE the kids were turning into "little terrors" (poor Jen never did figure out how to handle them).  Apparently showing off your kids to fans is highly addictive; clearly Tori is hooked on it, and even regular people just on Facebook and Insta can't seem to stop photographing and videotaping their own kids for social media "likes."  I know one mother, addicted to technology, who actually coaches her young daughter with cute movements and fed lines, complete with several wardrobe changes a day.  I guess she's hoping they'll go viral and maybe make the big time -- like Tori!

2 hours ago, BAForever said:

One reality fam pretty much unscathed from this is Janelle's and Christine's kids from Sister Wives.

I disagree.  Christine, for one, endlessly posts pictures of herself and her kids online, mostly in an effort to rub her "happy" new life in Kody's face (not unlike Amy with Matt) and at least two of them (Paydeon and Gwendylyn?) seem to be aspiring to "influencer/podcaster" status.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, Dibs said:

I so agree, but even then, it took a contract dispute over money to bring the filming of the kids to an end; the parents didn't shut it down BECAUSE the kids were turning into "little terrors" (poor Jen never did figure out how to handle them).  Apparently showing off your kids to fans is highly addictive; clearly Tori is hooked on it, and even regular people just on Facebook and Insta can't seem to stop photographing and videotaping their own kids for social media "likes."  I know one mother, addicted to technology, who actually coaches her young daughter with cute movements and fed lines, complete with several wardrobe changes a day.  I guess she's hoping they'll go viral and maybe make the big time -- like Tori!

I disagree.  Christine, for one, endlessly posts pictures of herself and her kids online, mostly in an effort to rub her "happy" new life in Kody's face (not unlike Amy with Matt) and at least two of them (Paydeon and Gwendylyn?) seem to be aspiring to "influencer/podcaster" status.

Don't disagree with you @Dibs. I was thinking more about Logan, Hunter, Aspyn, Gabe, Garrison- those who haven't tried to add "influencer" to their resumes. I do really appreciate how close many of the OG Brown kids are- they were smart to find careers out of show business. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Watching last week's rerun with bonus scenes.  My God, can you image how boring an entire show with Zach and Tori would be? 

Whine, whine whine; complain, complain, complain...  Drama, "triggered," Tori is sooo strong (but apparently needs a lot of help), Zach almost died, he needs to be here for the kids, he still can't lift 10 pounds, "not out of the woods," but Zach does the dishes...

Zzzzzzzzzz!

What a couple of classic Gen Z babies.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
11 minutes ago, Endora said:

Baby “Si Si” looks just like Matt.  Hope ZiT enjoys it!!

Hope Amy enjoys looking at Matt 2.0 for the rest of her life, too. 

Karma!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Is she actually trying to kill her?  I wondered when she remote-controlled her into that tree...

There's another Tori post on Insta with Lilah raising a gym weight over her head while she's lying down on a mat.  One slip (and she's always pointing out what a klutz Lilah is), and it's a fat lip, broken teeth, BROKEN GLASSES, a head injury, or worse.

She's already said Lilah has to be watched around water because she knows no fear.  Great example to set for baby Si-Si, too.  Younger sibs always want to do what they see big sister/brother doing.

But thank goodness she got the kids away from those dangerous, toxic (in contrast to the drainage ditch) influences Matt and Caryn!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
On 2/27/2024 at 9:09 PM, Dibs said:

Watching last week's rerun with bonus scenes.  My God, can you image how boring an entire show with Zach and Tori would be? 

Whine, whine whine; complain, complain, complain...  Drama, "triggered," Tori is sooo strong (but apparently needs a lot of help), Zach almost died, he needs to be here for the kids, he still can't lift 10 pounds, "not out of the woods," but Zach does the dishes...

Zzzzzzzzzz!

What a couple of classic Gen Z babies.

Zach and Tori are actually Millennials, but I’m not claiming them 😂. Honestly, I prefer to think of them as Degenerate R I mean Generation R(oloff), who no matter their age are all a bunch of idiots 🤭

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Can't seem to post over on page 80.   Strange.

Anywho I'm really tired of Zack and Tori and their farm pout!  Check thanks to Matt they had $$$ to spend in Battlecreek!

Matt is growing weary of their attitudes.  He just might write them out of the trust then they will have something to cry about!  Lol

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Yeah Zach keeps saying that Matt screwed over the family. No he did not. The rest of the family wasn't going to get anything out of this deal. Zach was the one who wanted to screw over the family by getting the best part of the farm at a cut rate price.  In the normal course of things most children wait for the parents to die before they receive their inheritance. Matt has 4 children not one. The fair thing to do is for the farm to be part of Matt's estate and have everything divided 4 ways when Matt passes. But no Zach wants his share and more now. If I were Matt I wouldn't leave a dime to Zach and his sour puss wife. But I would put their share intrust for Si, Jackson and Lylah, 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 8
  • Applause 5
(edited)

Well, Zach finally gave us our answer.  No, they have NOT "had the talk" with Jackson and don't intend to.  If he brings it up, they'll answer him, but they're not going to "make a big deal of it."  Parents who tell their dwarf children about their condition and prepare them for the realities of their situation are doing it all wrong, according to Parents of the Year ZiT!

Also, it was very sad to hear Matt talk about the grandchild situation, and I have to admire the restraint and class both he and Caryn demonstrate in the face of what I consider to be emotional blackmail and abuse by Zach and Tori.  Apparently when Zach asked how much seeing his grandchildren was worth, he meant that quite literally!  Matt would have to fork over the farm to have normal access to them.   And apparently "Cha-Cha," their former practically full-time nanny, is being completely ostacized, probably just for stating the fact that ZiT couldn't handle that farm.  No one talks to Tori's husband like that!  How despicable are they?  Sounds like Matt's finally getting a bellyful of it, though, and I'm glad; next stop: a lawyer's office to seek grandparents' rights or cut them out of his will -- or both!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5

Zach and Tori are dolts!  I wonder if ZIT will get mad if Amy blurts out Jackson is a LP or if they’ll suck it up because they’re running out of babysitters.  

What grade is Jackson in? 

• Like 2