Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

Okay I do indeed see your point, innuendo and implication; you obviously can read between the lines and so can Lisa R.

She digs her own grave and the original comment I was responding to was your post about gooses and ganders and I am just pointing out that theses days yes what is good or bad for the goose can also work in the vice versa.

As to Harry genuinely loving her sure maybe, it really doesn't affect my life, I'm just saying she is cray cray and a tad dangerous with what she puts out into the universe so either it's love or leverage!

I wasn't making any innuendo, implication, or any kind of reading between the lines, I basically just said what I wanted to say straight up.

My point about the goose and the gander was referring to both Ericka and PK ditching one family to move onto another, I thought it was obvious since I was quoting someone else. But to each their own.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I guess my definition of "off the rails" differs from the OP.

8 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Mine too.

Okay, perhaps "off the rails" was an exaggeration on my part.  

I did feel as if Eileen seemed much more offended for Erika by the word "inherently" added in by PK.  She was quite vocal about the word "inherently", in my opinion.   YMMV.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Or, controversial thoughts: Ericka is actually happy with whatever arrangement she has with Tom, and Harry actually loves Lisa despite her flaws.

Erika doesn't act like someone in a happy marriage. In fact, she very much acts like someone who hasn't been laid in a very long time.  And I'm not just saying that in a flip way, like, "Oh, honey, you just need to get laid!"  I mean I was seriously thinking about this during the meltdown in Hong Kong and so many times with her, really.  She seems like a frustrated, under-loved person who has a low-grade jealousy always rumbling just under the surface as she's dealing with all these women in more traditional marriages. I don't know what kind of arrangement she has with her husband, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't include regular/satisfying sex, or a pass to take lovers on the side.  I think this sexually explicit alter ego of hers is just her way of playing out on stage what she's not living off stage. I could be wildly wrong about this, of course, but it's definitely the vibe I get from her.  

• Love 21
(edited)
13 hours ago, lololol said:

ErICKa ALWAYS looks ridiculous. No taste when it comes to her wardrobe. She tries so hard to stand out. MAJOR FAIL.

ErICKa's dress and wig are a LOL! Her face looks like a drag queen. Eileen's dress is AWFUL. LVP has saggy boobs. The wreath looks stupid. The wraps on Rinna and Kyle are look cheap.

XXXpensive?

beetlejouce.png

Edited by ElDosEquis
I got my hate boner back.....no meds needed.
  • Love 3
(edited)
54 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim since the limo scene has not been the aggressor with Rinna.  Since the moment Rinna decided to throw wine on Kim and break the glass, Rinna has been the aggressor.  I get the worst thing ever was, "let's talk about the husband," but Kim had been trying to stay out of Rinna's way. So if there was a restart (after Amsterdam) it has been pretty much Rinna after Kim. Initially, I thought oh Rinna, is a talker (far, far worse than Dorit) she wants to tell a story, she wants to help, but then we saw the nasty side of her.  It has since graduated Rinna is a talker until there is blow back then it is Rinna's moment to look for people to shift the blame.  Rinna is the self-declared scapegoat because she makes up stuff other people say.  Last season the whole -we are being used as pawns by two highly narcissistic people" (LVP and Yoanda) when in reality LVP stuck up for Rinna when Yolanda was trying to put Muchausen's by proxy on RInna's plate. 

In short no one has tried to make Rinna a scapegoat, she just keeps coming up with nonsense and seeing what sticks. Rinna is starting to come off a little paranoid. 

Rinna did turn into the aggressor but what I mean specifically in Kim's case is that when Kim speaks, you would think that Rinna has always behaved like the lunatic we saw in Amsterdam and since Amsterdam which wasn't the case. Maybe it's just me, but Kim seems to point out the crazy Rinna and I'm not sure she's really ever acknowledged that this entire thing was triggered by her relapse and subsequent behaviour at certain events because she was relapsing (and Rinna by proxy became involved because had to deal with those erratic behaviours during that relapse). Rinna's insertion didn't come out of thin air and I certainly didn't take it as Rinna having malicious intent. Even before Amsterdam, I feel that Rinna was more pushy than she was malicious but after Amsterdam, I feel it was all malicious after Amsterdam.

Here's why Rinna has become the centre of all of all of the issues on the show - Rinna wants to take part in the drama, she always has to have an opinion or a moment where all eyes are on her. She wants to be the one to call people out for their behaviour meanwhile being guilty of the same behaviour but pretending that she does in fact own it. She often 'owns' her behaviour by spending all of 10 seconds acknowledging she may have said or done something stupid and then spending 20 episodes deflecting so that she can put someone else in the hot seat and tell them to 'own it'.

Eden - Rinna suggested that Eden get involved in the Kyle/Kim situation but Eden never suggested or insinuated that Rinna brainwashed or forced her to listen to her. Eden took exception to the fact that Rinna presented old information as current information and so when Eden inserted herself into the matter and everyone looked at her like she was crazy, Rinna sat back and said nothing....all the while knowing that Eden's motives and information stemmed from things that Rinna had said to her. AND it wasn't until Eden saw Rinna leaving her high and dry at her house when Kyle was calling her out for her intrusions that Eden realized that something wasn't right. Eden could have gone to Rinna but felt so slighted by her that she felt that she needed to tell her story to one of the women so they could understand why she took the approach she did. Then after all of that Rinna called out Eden for not speaking up for her in Hong Kong...she didn't do it for Eden when it made more sense for her to step in but she expected that out of Eden.

LVP - Rinna was guilty of bringing up the Manchausen. She was the one that brought it up to Kyle and LVP and when neither played along, she turned the conversation into LVP insinuating that Rinna should have involved Kyle. She did the bad deed of spreading a false and potentially damaging rumour and she did all she could to suggest that she was manipulated into it - that is the very definition of scapegoating someone and it wasn't Rinna that was on the receiving end, she was the one doing the scapegoating.

Dorit - She didn't blame Rinna or anyone else for the 'Rinna is addicted to Xanax' comments. She denied ever saying that and she clarified that it wasn't her intention to suggest that (by explaining that she thought it was funny). Whether we believe that there was no intent to make inferences is a different story - at no point did she blame Rinna for that. Rinna didn't make an insinuation, but instead put it out there that perhaps Dorit and her friends were doing coke in her bathroom. Dorit responded to the accusations to Rinna's face and didn't give it life beyond directly answering Rinna. Dorit is messy with her stories and she does talk a lot, but all season long, Dorit has defended herself by explaining herself, not by throwing other people under the bus.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 18
56 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

You mean simply sticking up for her friend, the way Lisa always does for Dorit? That kind of unnecessary insertion?

And if interrupting means going off the rails, well, I have no idea anymore...

Almost every time Lisa V has tried to defend Dorit she has been talked over or told to stay out of it *in chorus*, even on this episode Erica told her not to shout when she wasn't actually shouting and Lisa had to point out that they were in her home as her guests and if she chose to raise her voice she didn't need to ask herself for permission....

• Love 17
7 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

people fall in love. people fall out of love. people get divorced and get remarried. that's how life is. i don't care that eileen and vinnie had an "affair " and got married, and i don't care if dorit and pk did the same. how many people these days live their lives with just one marriage? it's a wonderful thing if two people can get it right the first time, but most don't. 

I'd much rather see people pull the pin on any screwed up relationship - Listen to that ONE friend that has been married for years whine and bitch about how effed up their life is. Life is too short to be a bitter asshole.........

1 hour ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

It all adds up...

rinna vile.jpg

V = velocity

M = mass

E = energy.

X = Lisar

X / M + E = V/VAH

Lisa puts her energy into the speed at which she travels towards being a VILE asshole?

(the equation is probably wrong, some math whiz will post the correct answer, show your work, please?)

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/5/2017 at 0:03 AM, breezy424 said:

I also can't stand it when people say "I'm sorry if I offended you."  That's a non apologetic apology. 

Not true. That is an actual apology. A non-apology would be to say "I am sorry if you were offended." Because the first acknowledged the apologizer did something that may have been offensive. The second suggests that it is all on the victim for taking things the wrong way. The best way to know a non-apology from an actual one; remove the word "if" and you will know.  Removing "if" gives us two scenarios that make it really easy to see what is a real versus a non-apology.

1. "I'm sorry if I offended you" becomes "I'm sorry I offended you." Real apology.

2. "I'm sorry if you were offended" becomes "I'm sorry you were offended" Non-apology.

Many people use the word "if" as an unnecessary transition in short sentences. The problem is that in these cases, "if" is a qualifier and not a transition. But the incorrect use of the word" if" does not change the fact that it is an actual apology. It is a verbal tick that many people have and don't realize that they are using the word incorrectly. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 21
15 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Not sure I'll be watching by then! If Rinna's nailed and "hated on" as much as Jill Zarin, she might have poisoned the well! Maybe she won't be back! ;-)

For the last time, NO RAGGING ON JZ............

She brought my wife and I together!

(It was our mutual dislike of the old gal, but I do owe her for bringing me true love, what other HW can say that?)

• Love 6
(edited)

Did PK celebrate his 40th birthday this year? or 50th? Either way he looks old in the wedding photo. Bad living. 

Dorit sucks. Did I say that? I don't remember! Did I say those exact words?

Rinna did her job well. "Oh just one more question before I leave. Were you snorting coke in the bathroom?" hahahaha! She may be annoying as hell, but she sure can drop bombs.

Can't decide if Rinna's reaction was appropriate or not regarding Eden's blow up.  Was Eden acting? 

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 2
(edited)

Hmmm, interesting.......(the last line SHOULD read "ran out of room, asshole" THAT is how big an asshole she is)

SCAN0009.jpg

Edited by ElDosEquis
Because I have to do my own proofreading.
  • Love 7

OMG! I just remembered what I thought was the funniest part of this episode. When Lisa V tells Kim to tell Rinna they are talking about her and Rinna does it. It was like, all those years of people claiming LVP was manipulative and like Bobby Fischer, only to discover there is no manipulation. Lisa just tells them to do something and the airheads do it. That's not manipulation. It certainly isn't Bobby Fischer levels of mastery. That is just the other women being a bunch of sheep. 

And then, LVP's talking head about it all going according to plan. It was like Production and LVP were finally out of fucks to give on that whole manipulation claim and let the whole world see that it isn't a matter of being a master manipulator, it is just the women mindlessly doing what they are told. 

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Rinna did turn into the aggressor but what I mean specifically in Kim's case is that when Kim speaks, you would think that Rinna has always behaved like the lunatic we saw in Amsterdam and since Amsterdam which wasn't the case. Maybe it's just me, but Kim seems to point out the crazy Rinna and I'm not sure she's really ever acknowledged that this entire thing was triggered by her relapse and subsequent behaviour at certain events because she was relapsing (and Rinna by proxy became involved because had to deal with those erratic behaviours during that relapse). Rinna's insertion didn't come out of thin air and I certainly didn't take it as Rinna having malicious intent. Even before Amsterdam, I feel that Rinna was more pushy than she was malicious but after Amsterdam, I feel it was all malicious after Amsterdam.

Here's why Rinna has become the centre of all of all of the issues on the show - Rinna wants to take part in the drama, she always has to have an opinion or a moment where all eyes are on her. She wants to be the one to call people out for their behaviour meanwhile being guilty of the same behaviour but pretending that she does in fact own it. She often 'owns' her behaviour by spending all of 10 seconds acknowledging she may have said or done something stupid and then spending 20 episodes deflecting so that she can put someone else in the hot seat and tell them to 'own it'.

Eden - Rinna suggested that Eden get involved in the Kyle/Kim situation but Eden never suggested or insinuated that Rinna brainwashed or forced her to listen to her. Eden took exception to the fact that Rinna presented old information as current information and so when Eden inserted herself into the matter and everyone looked at her like she was crazy, Rinna sat back and said nothing....all the while knowing that Eden's motives and information stemmed from things that Rinna had said to her. AND it wasn't until Eden saw Rinna leaving her high and dry at her house when Kyle was calling her out for her intrusions that Eden realized that something wasn't right. Eden could have gone to Rinna but felt so slighted by her that she felt that she needed to tell her story to one of the women so they could understand why she took the approach she did. Then after all of that Rinna called out Eden for not speaking up for her in Hong Kong...she didn't do it for Eden when it made more sense for her to step in but she expected that out of Eden.

LVP - Rinna was guilty of bringing up the Manchausen. She was the one that brought it up to Kyle and LVP and when neither played along, she turned the conversation into LVP insinuating that Rinna should have involved Kyle. She did the bad deed of spreading a false and potentially damaging rumour and she did all she could to suggest that she was manipulated into it - that is the very definition of scapegoating someone and it wasn't Rinna that was on the receiving end, she was the one doing the scapegoating.

Dorit - She didn't blame Rinna or anyone else for the 'Rinna is addicted to Xanax' comments. She denied ever saying that and she clarified that it wasn't her intention to suggest that (by explaining that she thought it was funny). Whether we believe that there was no intent to make inferences is a different story - at no point did she blame Rinna for that. Rinna didn't make an insinuation, but instead put it out there that perhaps Dorit and her friends were doing coke in her bathroom. Dorit responded to the accusations to Rinna's face and didn't give it life beyond directly answering Rinna. Dorit is messy with her stories and she does talk a lot, but all season long, Dorit has defended herself by explaining herself, not by throwing other people under the bus.

To me, if Kim tells you to butt out and Kyle tells you to butt out and Kim's behavior has absolutely no effect on your life, it is time to butt out.  Rinna's twitter attacks were really base and uncalled for. 

Rinna absolutely created the most dramatic scenes.  This is a woman who is part of the "can't talk about last season" rule with LVP but pulls the tired old "What did Harry do?", out of her butt, every time Kim is around.  As you say Rinna puts herself in the center.  She and Harry ran with that scenario for weeks after it aired.  Kim never brought it up after Amsterdam. 

I have personally tired of "what Rinna is thinking" as an excuse to debase and humiliate others.  I don't find her thought process healthy or her conclusions all that logical.  Most of all she just flat out lies about stuff she doesn't have to.  Harry is guilty as well.  The two things that irritated me-Harry talking about having to use frozen blueberries (the Driscoll clamshells of fresh blueberries were right on the counter), Rinna claiming Harry even did the flowers.  The white boxes used for florists transporting them were also on the counter with the completed flower arrangements in them.  So stop with the nonsense.  To me when it comes down to something important I just don't trust her or Harry for that matter.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, jinjer said:

Did PK celebrate his 40th birthday this year? or 50th? Either way he looks old in the wedding photo. Bad living. 

Dorit sucks. Did I say that? I don't remember! Did I say those exact words?

Rinna did her job well. "Oh just one more question before I leave. Were you snorting coke in the bathroom?" hahahaha! She may be annoying as hell.

Can't decide if Rinna's reaction was appropriate or not regarding Eden's blow up.  Was Eden acting? 

If her job is to spout lies spread chit and deflect the blame whilst claiming to have some sort of moral high ground for actually owning it (Which she does not)

Then yeah stellar performance, problem is I don't think it's an act, she really is a chit stirring, chit talking itch who feeds on others to make her self seem like some sort of Truthsayer when there is no truth just 'herstory'.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

I wasn't making any innuendo, implication, or any kind of reading between the lines, I basically just said what I wanted to say straight up.

My point about the goose and the gander was referring to both Ericka and PK ditching one family to move onto another, I thought it was obvious since I was quoting someone else. But to each their own.

No I was, and I said it seemed you could read between the lines but if I'm wrong that's fine too.

The point was not overlooked I actually agreed with the point but your wording did make it seem like you were saying well PK did it so.....

It's no Biggie!

Edited by hecate2909
clarification
  • Love 2

Ever wonder what one has to lay out monthly to always be the most fabulous RHOBH for clothes and make-up?  The Erikas claim a cool $40k A MONTH.

I brought this over here because Erika did her serious, listen to me talk and then go sidetracked and forgot Dorit had offered an apology.  So here is the article and Erika claims it is her job being on TV so that is why she spends so much on hair, make-up and clothes.  After sharing her excess she concludes with, "the older you get the more comfortable you get in your own skin.  That takes time though."  And apparently $40k a month. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4386838/Erika-Jayne-says-spend-fortune-job.html?ITO=1490

Erika has only been filming on TV for a total of seven months in 2016/2017.  A few other appearances connected with the show and now of course DWTS-but they have costumes for those appearances.

At times I don't think Erika realizes how often she contradicts herself.  I think she should recuse herself from any talk of hypocrisy or contradictions.  She truly is a pretty mess.

• Love 16
23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

To me, if Kim tells you to butt out and Kyle tells you to butt out and Kim's behavior has absolutely no effect on your life, it is time to butt out.  Rinna's twitter attacks were really base and uncalled for. 

Rinna absolutely created the most dramatic scenes.  This is a woman who is part of the "can't talk about last season" rule with LVP but pulls the tired old "What did Harry do?", out of her butt, every time Kim is around.  As you say Rinna puts herself in the center.  She and Harry ran with that scenario for weeks after it aired.  Kim never brought it up after Amsterdam. 

I have personally tired of "what Rinna is thinking" as an excuse to debase and humiliate others.  I don't find her thought process healthy or her conclusions all that logical.  Most of all she just flat out lies about stuff she doesn't have to.  Harry is guilty as well.  The two things that irritated me-Harry talking about having to use frozen blueberries (the Driscoll clamshells of fresh blueberries were right on the counter), Rinna claiming Harry even did the flowers.  The white boxes used for florists transporting them were also on the counter with the completed flower arrangements in them.  So stop with the nonsense.  To me when it comes down to something important I just don't trust her or Harry for that matter.

Exactly - she's an air of contradictions. She's constantly moving her inflated lips trying to get a rise out of people and when she gets confronted, she deflects and has also been guilty of insinuating that people are piling on her. If she you piss off a lot of people, you'll end up with a lot of people waiting in line to get a turn at calling you out on your BS.

Rinna accused LVP of telling her to bring up information about Manchausen. Rinna is seen telling Eden information about Kim and suggesting that she get involved.

Rinna accused LVP of not sticking up for her when she let the Manchausen stuff out of the bag. Rinna is seen leaving Eden high and dry when Eden was getting called out for inserting herself into Kim and Kyle's business and being touted as a shit stirrer.

Rinna accused LVP of saying something to which LVP denied. We saw Rinna deny her words and put the blame on Eden for making things up about her.

Rinna has slammed LVP for not moving on from the Dubai debacle. She has said that LVP shouldn't be talking about things in the past. She complains about LVP holding a grudge. Fast forward to this season - Rinna is holding on to Eden telling the TRUTH to LVP after Rinna left her to sink among the women. Rinna put walls up and then proclaimed that she was done with Eden the moment she went to LVP. So forgiving and so not the grudge holding type, right? Yet despite being done with Eden, she still acted like a friend with hanging out and having lunches together, and she still expected Eden to defend her in Hong Kong when Eden said all that she needed to say in Hong Kong.

Rinna got so offended that Kim insinuated that something may be going on with her husband while Rinna flat out insinuates that there is at least some underlying trust issues for Dorit and she likely doesn't trust her husband or their relationship and then she calmly tells Dorit that there's no reason to get offended if it's not true. Okay, well then what does that say about her reaction in Amsterdam?

Despite Dorit's denials, Rinna continually asserted that Dorit was spreading rumours about her being a Xanax addict. First of all, Rinna presented the accusation in such a way that suggested that Dorit was going around town spreading these rumours. And why insist that Dorit said exactly that when her source was someone she admittedly said she doesn't trust (Eden)?

Rinna is the most manipulative of all of them because she behaves adamant and outraged when people call her out but when she calls people out, she stipulates how they should and shouldn't react as a way to suggest if they are guilty, innocent, lying or truthful. When someone tells you that if the accusation isn't true then they shouldn't get upset or have a problem answering the question, that's manipulative and it's downright nasty and dirty. You can slam glass and scream at people because they mention 'husband', but take two seconds to have a bug eyed expression after being accused of doing coke and the only acceptable response of innocence and truth is a simple and calm yes or no.

I'll say it again, Rinna can get the fuck out of here. Erika and Kyle are the only two people in the group that I would trust to relay information and distinguish between what was actually said and what their interpretation was. They aren't always the same thing.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Exactly - she's an air of contradictions. She's constantly moving her inflated lips trying to get a rise out of people and when she gets confronted, she deflects and has also been guilty of insinuating that people are piling on her. If she you piss off a lot of people, you'll end up with a lot of people waiting in line to get a turn at calling you out on your BS.

Rinna accused LVP of telling her to bring up information about Manchausen. Rinna is seen telling Eden information about Kim and suggesting that she get involved.

Rinna accused LVP of not sticking up for her when she let the Manchausen stuff out of the bag. Rinna is seen leaving Eden high and dry when Eden was getting called out for inserting herself into Kim and Kyle's business and being touted as a shit stirrer.

Rinna accused LVP of saying something to which LVP denied. We saw Rinna deny her words and put the blame on Eden for making things up about her.

Rinna has slammed LVP for not moving on from the Dubai debacle. She has said that LVP shouldn't be talking about things in the past. She complains about LVP holding a grudge. Fast forward to this season - Rinna is holding on to Eden telling the TRUTH to LVP after Rinna left her to sink among the women. Rinna put walls up and then proclaimed that she was done with Eden the moment she went to LVP. So forgiving and so not the grudge holding type, right? Yet despite being done with Eden, she still acted like a friend with hanging out and having lunches together, and she still expected Eden to defend her in Hong Kong when Eden said all that she needed to say in Hong Kong.

Rinna got so offended that Kim insinuated that something may be going on with her husband while Rinna flat out insinuates that there is at least some underlying trust issues for Dorit and she likely doesn't trust her husband or their relationship and then she calmly tells Dorit that there's no reason to get offended if it's not true. Okay, well then what does that say about her reaction in Amsterdam?

Despite Dorit's denials, Rinna continually asserted that Dorit was spreading rumours about her being a Xanax addict. First of all, Rinna presented the accusation in such a way that suggested that Dorit was going around town spreading these rumours. And why insist that Dorit said exactly that when her source was someone she admittedly said she doesn't trust (Eden)?

Rinna is the most manipulative of all of them because she behaves adamant and outraged when people call her out but when she calls people out, she stipulates how they should and shouldn't react as a way to suggest if they are guilty, innocent, lying or truthful. When someone tells you that if the accusation isn't true then they shouldn't get upset or have a problem answering the question, that's manipulative and it's downright nasty and dirty. You can slam glass and scream at people because they mention 'husband', but take two seconds to have a bug eyed expression after being accused of doing coke and the only acceptable response of innocence and truth is a simple and calm yes or no.

I'll say it again, Rinna can get the fuck out of here. Erika and Kyle are the only two people in the group that I would trust to relay information and distinguish between what was actually said and what their interpretation was. They aren't always the same thing.

I agree with all but these two, Examples:

Kyle has since season one not been a true and supportive friend to Lisa going as far as to in a faux "That's just my opinion" fashion affirm all of her detractors accusations with a covert nod of agreement, not to mention verbal acknowledgement of Rinna's 6th sense about involving Kyle in 'Lemonheadgate' by choosing to see these words of Lisa V's to Lisa R in a negative slant paraphrasing "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it"

You can construe that anyway you like but a good friend would believe her supposed RHBH bestie Lisa V that she meant it with no ill intent and was just expressing concern/relief that Rinna's big mouth didn't drag Kyle down with her; to no avail of course because Kyle is not the worst but is also far from the best of Lisa V's friends.

Erika lied last season almost from the get go about the chit talking she did behind Lisa V's back to Kathryn was it?

Then she spent all last season and quite a lot of this one showing us her schizophrenic cold/hot double life double standards BS so....

But aside from that ITA! (LOL)

• Love 11

rhinna is just plain poison. there is seriously something wrong with her. and if it's drugs i'd put my money on adderall not xanax. 

she doesn't fight fair. she holds up a bag of pills and talks about popping xanax in a smoothie and becomes enraged that it becomes a topic of conversation, when in fact i'm convinced that was her intention. she can't hold her own in a confrontation so she resorts to deflecting, trying to turn everything around on the other person. and when that doesn't work she resorts to "fuck you". she doesn't allow anyone to finish their thoughts. she inserts herself into arguments between the other women, but if anyone else tries to stand up and voice an opinion she shouts them down. and worse of all she throws out totally unfounded very slanderous and dangerous words ie dorit and cocaine. and then she defends everything by saying she has to speak her truth

and talk about manipulation. poor eden. she really had no business being on this show. she's way too sensitive and seems wounded. and didn't rhinna spot that right away and swoop in for the kill. in that shopping scene, she not only threw out the "kim is that close to death" bomb, she also told eden that kim would listen to her, and made it sound like it was eden's duty to save kim. she is a vulture. there is nothing good or entertaining about her. we saw a hint of this in her first season reunion when she sent the "i will fuck you up" text to kim. breaking a glass and going after kim. turning her munchausen statement around to lvp and on and on.

everyone likes a little drama in these shows. there i said it. we all love the house porn and the glimpses into lives most of us will never live, but we do like to see a little cat fight now and again. but rhinna has taken this to a whole new level of nastiness. and what is her storyline other than qvc and being a psycho?

i would really like to see her taken down in the reunion. i have doubts that will happen though since andy allows her to scream over everyone and pace around like the beast she is. she really is a horrible person. 

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

rhinna is just plain poison. there is seriously something wrong with her. and if it's drugs i'd put my money on adderall not xanax. 

she doesn't fight fair. she holds up a bag of pills and talks about popping xanax in a smoothie and becomes enraged that it becomes a topic of conversation, when in fact i'm convinced that was her intention. she can't hold her own in a confrontation so she resorts to deflecting, trying to turn everything around on the other person. and when that doesn't work she resorts to "fuck you". she doesn't allow anyone to finish their thoughts. she inserts herself into arguments between the other women, but if anyone else tries to stand up and voice an opinion she shouts them down. and worse of all she throws out totally unfounded very slanderous and dangerous words ie dorit and cocaine. and then she defends everything by saying she has to speak her truth

and talk about manipulation. poor eden. she really had no business being on this show. she's way too sensitive and seems wounded. and didn't rhinna spot that right away and swoop in for the kill. in that shopping scene, she not only threw out the "kim is that close to death" bomb, she also told eden that kim would listen to her, and made it sound like it was eden's duty to save kim. she is a vulture. there is nothing good or entertaining about her. we saw a hint of this in her first season reunion when she sent the "i will fuck you up" text to kim. breaking a glass and going after kim. turning her munchausen statement around to lvp and on and on.

everyone likes a little drama in these shows. there i said it. we all love the house porn and the glimpses into lives most of us will never live, but we do like to see a little cat fight now and again. but rhinna has taken this to a whole new level of nastiness. and what is her storyline other than qvc and being a psycho?

i would really like to see her taken down in the reunion. i have doubts that will happen though since andy allows her to scream over everyone and pace around like the beast she is. she really is a horrible person. 

Horrible, Horrid, Horrendous, Heinous, Hideous , Harrowing, Hellacious & Harry Hamlins Wife. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

OMG! I just remembered what I thought was the funniest part of this episode. When Lisa V tells Kim to tell Rinna they are talking about her and Rinna does it. It was like, all those years of people claiming LVP was manipulative and like Bobby Fischer, only to discover there is no manipulation. Lisa just tells them to do something and the airheads do it. That's not manipulation. It certainly isn't Bobby Fischer levels of mastery. That is just the other women being a bunch of sheep. 

And then, LVP's talking head about it all going according to plan. It was like Production and LVP were finally out of fucks to give on that whole manipulation claim and let the whole world see that it isn't a matter of being a master manipulator, it is just the women mindlessly doing what they are told. 

So, we can remove her crown as a manipulator - but I think she needs to remain as a shit stirrer, extraordinaire?

You can tell quite a bit about a person when they admit to being a fucking metiche.

• Love 1
(edited)
59 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

This is kind of interesting recap, not in the humor sense of things, but more of a recap of what has been going on for the season.  I don't think it was suppose to be a main point, but it is helpful to have someone remind if you just saw the one episode, you would think x, instead it has been season long and in some  cases  seasons long.  http://observer.com/2017/04/real-housewives-beverly-hills-season-7-finale-recap/

Thanks for posting.  I appreciate the more just relaying the facts style over the trying too hard to be hilarious super bitchy over the top next level style of a lot of the recaps on various sites.  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

I agree with all but these two, Examples:

Kyle has since season one not been a true and supportive friend to Lisa going as far as to in a faux "That's just my opinion" fashion affirm all of her detractors accusations with a covert nod of agreement, not to mention verbal acknowledgement of Rinna's 6th sense about involving Kyle in 'Lemonheadgate' by choosing to see these words of Lisa V's to Lisa R in a negative slant paraphrasing "I thought you were going to bring Kyle into it"

You can construe that anyway you like but a good friend would believe her supposed RHBH bestie Lisa V that she meant it with no ill intent and was just expressing concern/relief that Rinna's big mouth didn't drag Kyle down with her; to no avail of course because Kyle is not the worst but is also far from the best of Lisa V's friends.

Erika lied last season almost from the get go about the chit talking she did behind Lisa V's back to Kathryn was it?

Then she spent all last season and quite a lot of this one showing us her schizophrenic cold/hot double life double standards BS so....

But aside from that ITA! (LOL)

In regards to Kyle and Erika - I was referring strictly in the way they share information with the group. I don't think either have shown a tendency to assert that their interpretations are anything more than their opinion (compared to someone like Rinna who projects her interpretation of things as infallible truths and facts). 

In the examples you used for Kyle - she may not have been on LVP's side, but she stated her position as being one of her opinion, not as fact. When she believed Rinna, she never substantiated Rinna's claim by saying that it did in fact happen but that she believed that Rinna was telling the truth.

I don't recall Erika lying about sharing information with Kathryn...I think she may have denied the particular use of words Kathryn took back to the group but I don't think she confirmed or denied the sentiment behind the comments (because how the group interpreted her comments are exactly as she had intended them for Kathryn...she just didn't bank on Kathryn going back and telling the others.  When Erika jumped in on Dorit in Hong Kong and Dorit denied making the accusations against Rinna, Erika quickly acknowledged that Dorit didn't in fact use those words. Erika didn't take her interpretation to insist that Dorit said those things and she didn't take her interpretation to insist on Dorit's intention...she only clarified that she felt that she was making an insinuation about Rinna and drugs.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

The two things that irritated me-Harry talking about having to use frozen blueberries (the Driscoll clamshells of fresh blueberries were right on the counter), Rinna claiming Harry even did the flowers.  The white boxes used for florists transporting them were also on the counter with the completed flower arrangements in them.  So stop with the nonsense.  To me when it comes down to something important I just don't trust her or Harry for that matter.

These things that irritated you: Maybe he ran out of fresh blues and supplemented with frozen? Maybe he separated some of the larger arrangements into smaller batches or redid them to suit his personal preferences?IMO, berries 'n blossoms hardly make Harry --  or Lisar, for that matter -- liars.

Hey look at that: remove the "s" from "Lisar" and you get -- wait for it -- "Liar". Ponder this co-ink-ee-dink....

8 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I felt like I was watching bad porn with everyone just going through the motions. Blah

Ok, now, this is funny!

Edited by steelcitysister
Nasty nasty typo
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

In regards to Kyle and Erika - I was referring strictly in the way they share information with the group. I don't think either have shown a tendency to assert that their interpretations are anything more than their opinion (compared to someone like Rinna who projects her interpretation of things as infallible truths and facts). 

In the examples you used for Kyle - she may not have been on LVP's side, but she stated her position as being one of her opinion, not as fact. When she believed Rinna, she never substantiated Rinna's claim by saying that it did in fact happen but that she believed that Rinna was telling the truth.

I don't recall Erika lying about sharing information with Kathryn...I think she may have denied the particular use of words Kathryn took back to the group but I don't think she confirmed or denied the sentiment behind the comments (because how the group interpreted her comments are exactly as she had intended them for Kathryn...she just didn't bank on Kathryn going back and telling the others.  When Erika jumped in on Dorit in Hong Kong and Dorit denied making the accusations against Rinna, Erika quickly acknowledged that Dorit didn't in fact use those words. Erika didn't take her interpretation to insist that Dorit said those things and she didn't take her interpretation to insist on Dorit's intention...she only clarified that she felt that she was making an insinuation about Rinna and drugs.

A lie of omission is still a lie, and Erica knew she was caught in the imaginary Web she sees all around Lisa but thought IDGAF I'll tell em later,to me that's still lying.

Kyle chose to believe Rinna over her long time friend because of her "open mindedness"and "past experiences" basically telling the (coughs) Ladies that they were right and she was expecting this because paraphrasing it's typical Lisa V.

She said this chit on camera and doesn't seem to realise that Lisa has actually given her a lesson this season on how to defend your friends to other so  called or potential friends with how she shut down Eden without blinking...

I agree that Kyle doesn't seem to put a spin on things but she sits there and watches others spin the wheel.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 6

Ever wonder what one has to lay out monthly to always be the most fabulous RHOBH for clothes and make-up?  The Erikas claim a cool $40k A MONTH.

I brought this over here because Erika did her serious, listen to me talk and then go sidetracked and forgot Dorit had offered an apology.  So here is the article and Erika claims it is her job being on TV so that is why she spends so much on hair, make-up and clothes.  After sharing her excess she concludes with, "the older you get the more comfortable you get in your own skin.  That takes time though."  And apparently $40k a month. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4386838/Erika-Jayne-says-spend-fortune-job.html?ITO=1490

Erika has only been filming on TV for a total of seven months in 2016/2017.  A few other appearances connected with the show and now of course DWTS-but they have costumes for those appearances.

At times I don't think Erika realizes how often she contradicts herself.  I think she should recuse herself from any talk of hypocrisy or contradictions.  She truly is a pretty mess.

I'm assuming that she's spending $39,000 on her skin every month and $1,000 on hair, makeup, clothing, and accessories because her skin is fantastic, but everything else is abysmal.

• Love 12
(edited)
16 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

So, we can remove her crown as a manipulator - but I think she needs to remain as a shit stirrer, extraordinaire?

You can tell quite a bit about a person when they admit to being a fucking metiche.

metiche AKA nosey listen Lisa just doesn't know when to let the knicker joke drop,she even talks about her own knickers and I'm pretty sure she showed Kyle and a few others them on a limo ride this season, she can larf at herself but also does indeed like to poke fun at others and say it;s all in jest, I look at those she has poked fun at, Rinna who called her Machiavellian and Erica who from the start wore pink (just to piss her off) and called her a sniper who casts a web, Lisa is just getting them back in her own way and I think she at least is trying to do it with some levity rather than downright character assassination.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

These things that irritated you: Maybe he ran out of fresh blues and supplemented with frozen? Maybe he separated some of the larger arrangements into smaller batches or redid them to suit his personal preferences?IMO, berries 'n blossoms hardly make Harry --  or Lisar, for that matter -- liars.

Hey look  at that: remove the "s" from "Lisar" and you get -- wait for it -- "Liar". Ponder this co-ink-ee-dink....

Ok, now, this is funny!

I have my standards you have yours and I did not call them liars.  When people embellish about little things it makes me go uhm. . . .why?  I realize they all do it to some degree but with the Rinna/Hamlin, we have been repeatedly asked to believe like gospel something Rinna has said or done because Harry said or Harry believes or Rinna texted someone.  A bigger example would be when Rinna at the Reunion, where there is no chance for redress claimed Harry said something brilliant about Yolanda and her illness.  Well upon breaking down what Rinna said Harry said, it was not really brilliant and after the Reunion aired, little lame Harry took to twitter to correct his wife's misrepresentation to make his prophetic.  That was also the same Reunion where she claimed LVP said, "there goes the storyline for the season, " and there were neither video or witnesses to back her play, so she went a Harry story to back her claim.

Well I watched the scene and they went straight from florist's boxes to the table. So I am pretty confident Harry didn't do the flowers.  Maybe Harry picked them up from the florist.  I like the idea that Harry is handy but just don't oversell. 

Another example on one show Rinna claimed she did 18 Taco Bell commercials, and then collected unemployment and worked under the table for cash at the eyeglass store.  Same month different show, Rinna said she did 13 Taco Bell commercials and made a lot of money, almost the same exact words and emphasis as when she described the Depends commercial that she (and Harry) did at the Reunion.  Actors are usually pretty good about remembering the exact number of episodes they did for a show so how is it Rinna can be off so significantly on the number of Taco Bell commercials she did?  That is close to a 30% discrepancy. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

A lie of omission is still a lie, and Erica knew she was caught in the imaginary Web she sees all around Lisa but thought IDGAF I'll tell em later,to me that's still lying.

Kyle chose to believe Rinna over her long time friend because of her "open mindedness"and "past experiences" basically telling the (coughs) Ladies that they were right and she was expecting this because paraphrasing it's typical Lisa V.

She said this chit on camera and doesn't seem to realise that Lisa has actually given her a lesson this season on how to defend your friends to other so  called or potential friends with how she shut down Eden without blinking...

I agree that Kyle doesn't seem to put a spin on things but she sits there and watches others spin the wheel.

But again, I'm talking about the sharing of information and to be even more specific - I'm talking about how they take information from one person and share it with another person/group. Whether they lie to protect themselves or choose to believe one person over a close friend is a completely separate point from mine. On this franchise (and in real life), arguments are often centred around broken telephone. Arguments are often centred around someone feeling a certain way about something and assuming malicious intent without clarifying those things early on which leads the situation to get dragged out and go from a mole hill to a mountain. It's why the adage 'it's not what you say but how you say it' exists. How we deliver a message and receive a message plays a big part in how we handle conversations.

I'm not pointing out Kyle and Erika to say they're the most honest, coolest, loyal friends on the show. I pointed them out as the two people who I feel has shown that they are able to separate their opinions from actual facts. It's fine for a person to interpret something and believe it wholeheartedly to be the truth, it's not fair for that person to share their beliefs as anything more than THEIR beliefs. That was all there was to my initial comment.

And to acknowledge your point about Kyle - I understand what you're saying. Kyle is less likely to take to stand ground on anything...if she's been so wishy washy in shutting down talk about her sister, I certainly wouldn't expect her to get confrontational for a friend. Truthfully, I don't she's naturally a confrontational person which is why she's often the picture of quiet in group arguments but she's got all these zingers in her THs. LVP has never been afraid to speak up and defend her friends and while she couldn't always defend their words or actions, she's defended their character and intent.  LVP expects her friends to be loyal and defend her in front of others who are cutting her down, and in fairness to her, it's not an expectation that she holds herself accountable to as well.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

people fall in love. people fall out of love. people get divorced and get remarried. that's how life is. i don't care that eileen and vinnie had an "affair " and got married, and i don't care if dorit and pk did the same. how many people these days live their lives with just one marriage? it's a wonderful thing if two people can get it right the first time, but most don't. 

Being one of the many  who got it wrong I agree except if there is a clandestine affair going on while a couple is still married and together.

17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Nah, he was either legally separated/in the process of a divorce or already divorced when they met.

How can you know this?

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

But again, I'm talking about the sharing of information and to be even more specific - I'm talking about how they take information from one person and share it with another person/group. Whether they lie to protect themselves or choose to believe one person over a close friend is a completely separate point from mine. On this franchise (and in real life), arguments are often centred around broken telephone. Arguments are often centred around someone feeling a certain way about something and assuming malicious intent without clarifying those things early on which leads the situation to get dragged out and go from a mole hill to a mountain. It's why the adage 'it's not what you say but how you say it' exists. How we deliver a message and receive a message plays a big part in how we handle conversations.

I'm not pointing out Kyle and Erika to say they're the most honest, coolest, loyal friends on the show. I pointed them out as the two people who I feel has shown that they are able to separate their opinions from actual facts. It's fine for a person to interpret something and believe it wholeheartedly to be the truth, it's not fair for that person to share their beliefs as anything more than THEIR beliefs. That was all there was to my initial comment.

And to acknowledge your point about Kyle - I understand what you're saying. Kyle is less likely to take to stand ground on anything...if she's been so wishy washy in shutting down talk about her sister, I certainly wouldn't expect her to get confrontational for a friend. Truthfully, I don't she's naturally a confrontational person which is why she's often the picture of quiet in group arguments but she's got all these zingers in her THs. LVP has never been afraid to speak up and defend her friends and while she couldn't always defend their words or actions, she's defended their character and intent.  LVP expects her friends to be loyal and defend her in front of others who are cutting her down, and in fairness to her, it's not an expectation that she holds herself accountable to as well.

Okay I get that you are separating their characters from their characters so to speak, but after listening to the TH's of Erica especially who chooses to have amnesia so as not to be too retro and Kyle with her "This is my future, picking Lisa V up off the floor" yet never really stopping others from trying to knock her down, I just don't really have much faith in their lack of bias or complicity.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well I watched the scene and they went straight from florist's boxes to the table. So I am pretty confident Harry didn't do the flowers.  Maybe Harry picked them up from the florist.  I like the idea that Harry is handy but just don't oversell. 

I agree.  If Harry made the not quite homemade pies and copped to using frozen blueberries and crusts and told us that he picked out the flowers and decor for the party, I would still think he's pretty awesome.  To me, that is homemade enough for the pies.  It's still a good amount of work and not too many husbands would take the time to do it (at least in my experience).  Rinna is just exhausting with her embellishments and outright lies.  I'm really angry at her for making me dislike Harry because I used to really like him a lot.  She stinks!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

This is what bugs me big time.  Rinna yelling this is her truth about whatever bs is being discussed and she's defending as that alone should shut everyone up.  Its RINNA'S truth.  These others also have their OWN truth so why Eileen and LisaR always want others to go by Rinna's truth as the only true truth boggles.  Yes, at a point I was trying to see how many times I could say truth in a post!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Erika flat out distorted what Lisa told Kyle Mohammed said about his kids having LD, so yes, Erika does lie/distort IMO.

53 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

Being one of the many  who got it wrong I agree except if there is a clandestine affair going on while a couple is still married and together.

How can you know this?

I am just going by the timeline others have posted about PK/first wife. There is 1 1/2 years between the 1st wife/kids going back to the UK and Dorit getting pregnant.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

She was ROBBED!

8 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

This is what bugs me big time.  Rinna yelling this is her truth about whatever bs is being discussed and she's defending as that alone should shut everyone up.  Its RINNA'S truth.  These others also have their OWN truth so why Eileen and LisaR always want others to go by Rinna's truth as the only true truth boggles.  Yes, at a point I was trying to see how many times I could say truth in a post!

They say there are 3 sides to every story ie. yours/mine and somewhere in between,

I say that possession is 9 tenths of the law and perspective is 9 tenths of the truth.

• Love 4

I am just going by the timeline others have posted about PK/first wife. There is 1 1/2 years between the 1st wife/kids going back to the UK and Dorit getting pregnant.

That doesn't prove he was or wasn't seeing Dorit while still married to his wife. It just means they condom they were using at the time broke 1 & 1/2 years after his wife went back to the UK.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Erika flat out distorted what Lisa told Kyle Mohammed said about his kids having LD, so yes, Erika does lie/distort IMO.

Oh yeah you're right, I forgot about that, lol.

• Love 4

Hey gang, Dorit has her own thread, so please lets take all the PK/Dorit speculation/discussion there and leave this thread to discuss the things that happened in the actual episode. Thanks! 

• Love 2

I have my standards you have yours and I did not call them liars.  When people embellish about little things it makes me go uhm. . . .why?  I realize they all do it to some degree but with the Rinna/Hamlin, we have been repeatedly asked to believe like gospel something Rinna has said or done because Harry said or Harry believes or Rinna texted someone.  A bigger example would be when Rinna at the Reunion, where there is no chance for redress claimed Harry said something brilliant about Yolanda and her illness.  Well upon breaking down what Rinna said Harry said, it was not really brilliant and after the Reunion aired, little lame Harry took to twitter to correct his wife's misrepresentation to make his prophetic.  That was also the same Reunion where she claimed LVP said, "there goes the storyline for the season, " and there were neither video or witnesses to back her play, so she went a Harry story to back her claim.

Another example on one show Rinna claimed she did 18 Taco Bell commercials, and then collected unemployment and worked under the table for cash at the eyeglass store.  Same month different show, Rinna said she did 13 Taco Bell commercials and made a lot of money, almost the same exact words and emphasis as when she described the Depends commercial that she (and Harry) did at the Reunion.  Actors are usually pretty good about remembering the exact number of episodes they did for a show so how is it Rinna can be off so significantly on the number of Taco Bell commercials she did?  That is close to a 30% discrepancy. 

The funny thing about not having video or witnesses to LVP's storyline comment - didn't Rinna suggest that LVP made the comment at a dinner out that was in fact filmed, made it to air and had at least half the cast and their husbands in attendance? lol.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

The funny thing about not having video or witnesses to LVP's storyline comment - didn't Rinna suggest that LVP made the comment at a dinner out that was in fact filmed, made it to air and had at least half the cast and their husbands in attendance? lol.

Yes, it happened at the very start of the season and Kyle (who was also present) flat out denied that Lisa ever said that to Rinna. It is also the same dinner where Rinna claimed HH said something about Yolanda that he flat out denied he ever said as well. LOL

• Love 10
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I have my standards you have yours and I did not call them liars.   

Well in the post to which I was responding (retrieved and pasted next for your viewing pleasure) and I had trimmed for length, which, clearly one should never do, you said (note the bold, if you would):

5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So maybe it's a matter of interpretation but IMO, you called those crazy Rin-Hams liars.

No trimming (to be safe and for clarity) on the next quote to which I'm responding. But focus on the bold:

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Not seeing the connection. They all skirt the truth and don't seem all that concerned about the discrepencies. A bigger issue to me is Lisar copping to unemployment fraud by working under the table while collecting. However, Kyle has talked at great length about driving herself to work when she was too young to be licensed. So Lisar violated State and Fed unemp laws and Kyle may have violated State of CA motor vehicle and car insurance laws. Hey! I wonder how many times Kim violated the CA DUI laws?

13 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I agree - not everyone navigates the world of love easily and not always the most honestly but it's not for us to judge one decision in someone's life and think we have them all figured out. They seem to be making it work and hopefully the hurt and pain caused by their decisions have been healed a bit with some time and patience. That said, Eileen's stupid 'omg if Vincent ever did this or that' comments have got me rolling my eyes all season long. If Vincent ever showed such disrespect and disloyalty to a woman in his life, I don't know what she would do....oh wait, she would marry him, lol.

6 hours ago, chewycandy said:

You mean simply sticking up for her friend, the way Lisa always does for Dorit? That kind of unnecessary insertion?

And if interrupting means going off the rails, well, I have no idea anymore...

Eileen is always inserting herself into other people's business though. At least when LVP inserted herself on Dorit's behalf, she didn't have the audacity to tell other people to shut up as if her opinions and feelings are more important than anyone else or as if she's the only person that should be allowed to speak on behalf of her friend. I do agree with you in that I wouldn't categorize her reaction as being 'off the rails'. She rose her voice a little and she was obviously unimpressed but it was nowhere near the level of Rinna in Mexico or Eden at the Rose party. Those are more along my definition of off the rails behaviour.

• Love 10