Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

srcstc.gif

Hey Andy!

I meant to tell you re: Dorits burnt Jiffy Pop Head - your first thought was Drogo pouring melted gold on Viserys...Dorit really might have been inspired by that as opposed to what she said about the runway.

I watched a few of the early episodes, before Panty-Gate Dorit had no story line except for talking endlessly about Boy George. He lives with them and they get together on her bed to watch Game Of Thrones

• Love 2
(edited)

Now I'm picturing them re-enacting scenes from the show in their bedroom after the kids are asleep...

Too bad about the gold shit in her hair, she did look nice from the forehead down.

Edited by AndySmith
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh I thought what LVP said was funny...I just don't think Erika is going to find it funny after she saw the footage. I do not think she will be mad at Kyle, LVP, Rinna or Eileen....it'll all be directed at PK and Dorit especially if she sees the footage of him commenting about Tom/their marriage before the reunion filmed.

I agree which says a lot about her agenda!

Erica is the literal and physical incarnation of the Meredith Brooks song "BITCH" yet so offended when people believe her!

Dayem!!!

46 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Now I'm picturing them re-enacting scenes from the show in their bedroom after the kids are asleep...

Too bad about the gold shit in her hair, she did look nice from the forehead down.

So is it that you like Erica or dislike Dorit? (Direct question)

• Love 4
17 hours ago, escape said:

Because the THIRST with his guy is real.  He got slammed by the social media for auditioning to be the next housewife.  He looked like such a snake lurking behind the shadows, eaves dropping on the women's conversation.

To me he looked like a concerned husband.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Concerned his wife is losing in this argument / isn't able to hold her own against Erika? That's what it looked like to me. 

No, more like he was worried that it would be another pile on like in HC, where Dorit wasn't allowed to finish a sentence. LOL

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I think it is obvious from my posts. (Semi-direct answer)

LOL....typed like a true Real Housewives of PTV

We need you like this at the board reunion, or in a board TH shot

tumblr_n3c3ahbobC1ss5no7o1_250.gif

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I think it is obvious from my posts. (Semi-direct answer)

You like Erica is all I'm getting, apologies if I am not reading between the lines here, I did in fact ask you directly for clarification.

4 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Concerned his wife is losing in this argument / isn't able to hold her own against Erika? That's what it looked like to me. 

Sweet, I saw it differently which is why there are no absolutes.

• Love 7

We need you like this at the board reunion, or in a board TH shot

Any eye rolling skills I have, I learned from Bea.

You like Erica is all I'm getting, apologies if I am not reading between the lines here, I did in fact ask you directly for clarification.

I guess, but usually I am about as subtle as Rinna asking someone if they do coke in the bathroom after dinner...

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

To me he looked like a concerned husband.

I agree.  PK was there when an obviously shaken Dorit returned from Hong Kong.  I am quite certain if the husbands were drilling Harry about something he and Rinna said about someone, Rinna would be right in the thick of things.  Regarding Rinna she made an allegation about Dorit, PK and all their guests-it would not bother me if those guests showed up to confront the sleazy bitch.

I don't get why it is so bad if a man joins the group.  It is almost like conceding men are superior in a discussion or argument.  If Erika's points are valid regarding her feelings and her observations are valid (which they weren't) would it not be better if both husband and wife to hear her thoughts on the matter? 

• Love 14
(edited)
17 hours ago, escape said:

It was so obvious LVP was stirring the pot - to encourage the drama.  She baited both Kim and Dorit.  Then she began to drag up old grievances.  I find it strange that even though this was her event, she made no effort to shut down the drama - when that's the first thing most hosts would do - so not to spoil it for the other guests.   I also thought it was interesting that BFF Kyle hung out more with LVP's nemesis Eileen and Rinna while the storm was raging on.

Erm it's her JOB!

ETA she never baited Dorit, she just backed up her friend, she did urge Kim to tell Rinna to her face (rather than behind her back) but what of Erica is she not guilty of doing her job too then?

side note: Kyle is the true sniper from the side. She has faux innocence and deniability.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, hecate2909 said:

Ever heard of making light of a situation?

Yes and I have also heard of beating a dead horse which is what Lisa often does aND was doing at her party making more than one unfunny joke about pantygate.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yes and I have also heard of beating a dead horse which is what Lisa often does aND was doing at her party making more than one unfunny joke about pantygate.

Yup you can lead a horse to water but.....

I am not denying that Lisa's SOH is not for all, but I'd rather have one than none like Erica, who took the piss out of an act of kindness and is offended that people believe her when she says she's a cold bitch!

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

LVP's pussy jokes may be in poor taste and stale but I am thinking making them to someone who write about her kitty:

My kitty is like a python

Tick, ticking like a time bomb

Limited edition

Gotta buy no try ons

Based on her swell lyrics I don't think Erika has a lot of room to talk about LVP's kitty jokes.  She sings about her power kitty.

• Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

LVP's pussy jokes may be in poor taste and stale but I am thinking making them to someone who write about her kitty:

My kitty is like a python

Tick, ticking like a time bomb

Limited edition

Gotta buy no try ons

Based on her swell lyrics I don't think Erika has a lot of room to talk about LVP's kitty jokes.  She sings about her power kitty.

Thinking about it, Erica does use her sexuality like a weapon, funny that she surrounds herself with Men her Husband included who can not satisfy her lust for anything but FAME!

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

That's not exactly gossip as much as guys joking about a stupid situation that Erika could have easily prevented by wearing more clothes or at least diffused by not becoming a victim over it!

Btw Lisa said 'Ken that's rude' with a smile--which I loved:)

Maybe read what the OP wrote that I quoted? OP wrote PK never "said" anything about it, he obviously did, to Ken and Lisa. And I'm aware Lisa said it with a smile.

Once again, the fault lies with Erika, huh? She could have worn more...she could have not played the victim...boy am I glad this season's over!

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Maybe read what the OP wrote that I quoted? OP wrote PK never "said" anything about it, he obviously did, to Ken and Lisa. And I'm aware Lisa said it with a smile.

Once again, the fault lies with Erika, huh? She could have worn more...she could have not played the victim...boy am I glad this season's over!

Well she could have worn knickers, or she could have been more discreet or she could have laughed it off, or she could have told Dorit weeks ago that she was in fact pissed about the situation; coulda woulda shoulda.

The fact is she has adopted some sort of righteous indignation about her pussy being mentioned when she makes a living at being frankly low class and tawdry and acts like a schizo half the time (pun intended) how are people supposed to read her if she isn't honest about how she truly feels or who she truly is?

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 18
(edited)
5 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

The fact is she has adopted some sort of righteous indignation about her pussy being mentioned when she makes a living at being frankly low class and tawdry and acts like a schizo half the time( pun intended) how are people supposed to read her if she isn't honest about how she truly feels or who she truly is?

Oh god. Erika Jayne is a stage persona and Erika Girardi has every right to feel however she wants about people discussing her private parts. How hard is that to understand?

Erika has said she is an introvert and I believe that. A lot of entertainers come alive on stage and enjoy the thrill and adulation but aren't the same way offstage. Interestingly, Eileen made the crack about "I'm so shy!" while opening her legs when I thought as an actress she'd understand that sort of thing--and she did, later, when she started sticking up for Erika. 

12 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Oh god. Erika Jayne is a stage persona and Erika Girardi has every right to feel however she wants about people discussing her private parts. How hard is that to understand?

Erika has said she is an introvert and I believe that. A lot of entertainers come alive on stage and enjoy the thrill and adulation but aren't the same way offstage. Interestingly, Eileen made the crack about "I'm so shy!" while opening her legs when I thought as an actress she'd understand that sort of thing--and she did, later, when she started sticking up for Erika. 

It's not hard to understand but Erica herself has blurred the lines, last season it was much clearer that they were in fact supposed to be separate aspects of her and she had a dual persona thing going on, yet this Season I have seen Erica Giradi being a total cold and at times quite awful bitch and Erica Jayne saying BITCH BITCH BITCH not so much with the C*** this year aside from when she felt Erica G BTW not J was validated by Boy George, you know this strong gives zero phucks woman felt like she had permission to say something she had previously said with pride because HE said it too.

Meh!!! 

Erica G can be offended but she should also be offended by herself then!

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

As for trade secrets, remember our “Scrozies”? You know how there are those nipple covers made of silicon? I want to come up with something similar for a woman’s … and call them “Vadge Badge”. For those days you need to go commando and don’t want pantylines.  But I’m not sure what adhesive would work around the edges to keep it in place. It has to be able to with stand walking, running, dancing, sitting, standing. We can’t have these falling off on the dance floor or we’ll have banana peel falls all over the place.

They already exist. There are C-strings, which have wire in them so they can be molded to your body. They look painful as all get out.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/the-c-string-makes-the-average-thong-look-like-granny-pantie?utm_term=.ld47prWr0#.xi5Jlkwk8

Then there are the strapless panties that use silicone to adhere to your body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3560806/The-Shibue-banishes-panty-lines-good-wear-it.html

I swear that some mostly normal company used to sell a thong with clear straps. 

Also everyone knows that the preferred term for that type of underwear is "snatch guard" (TM LuAnn).

• Love 5
On 4/7/2017 at 0:44 AM, MatildaMoody said:

I can buy that they have an arrangement, and even that they have an open relationship. But, there is no way you can convince me that Ericka is having sex with ANYONE. For all of her flaunting of her alter ego, I find her oddly asexual. In fact, I think a large part of her alter ego is because she isn't particularly interested in having sex, so the sexy alter ego is her outlet.

I have a sneaking suspicion that prior to having this particular outlet, she got her kicks in other ways, like being the center of attention at any gathering. A lot of this though comes from panty-gate. I think that even if she HAD been wearing panties that night, she would have said she wasn't wearing any, because she really enjoyed the reactions she got from it - that self-satisfied smile she had when she announced it says it all, IMO. I keep trying to put myself in her shoes in that situation, and at no point during that conversation would I have announced that I wasn't wearing panties. If LVP had cheekily asked me if Kyle could borrow my panties, I probably would have done something like check my purse and say, "sorry, fresh out."

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with her announcement. But, I do question why she announced it. The whole thing reminds me of Kelly Bensimon, honestly. Start with the "British humor" conversation. LVP was being self-deprecating about how long ago she was an actress. PK and Dorit took it one step further to tack on an additional joke about LVP's age. LVP was enjoying the back and forth, but Erika was offended by it. The whole thing reminded me of something Kelly said at the start of the "Scary Island" trip. She said something about how she just didn't like "the banter." And, you could see what she meant when anytime someone said something as a joke, she would take it literally and get frustrated when the banter would continue. The concept of a back and forth casual conversation seemed foreign to her and she acted out because of it. I see Ericka similarly. They both do well in one on one conversations because all they have to do is wait for the other person to stop talking so they can take their turn to speak. But, get them in a gathering where there is a lot of back and forth and light wit, and they don't know how to function. The only thing they can do is bring the conversation back to themselves because that is what they know and are comfortable with. 

So, after that first back and forth with LVP, Dorit, and PK. I think that the second part of the evening she had been surrounded by all of these couples who were having a go about Kyle's black undies and she didn't know how to join in when LVP gave her an opening into the conversation. So rather than laughing it off and playing alone, she makes a pronouncement that is sure to change the way the conversation is flowing and also brings the focus back to her. 

Which brings me back to my point about Ericka coming across as asexual. Like Kelly, Ericka's trade has been to be the hot wife of a rich and well-respected man. Kelly had no problem posing for Playboy, but believed having a one night stand made you a hoebag (personally, I see nothing wrong with either posing for Playboy or having a one night stand, but that's another rant for another day). Ericka has no problem announcing that she isn't wearing panties, but is upset that her accidental flash was talked about - and now she is worried people (ahem, Eileen) would think she is the kind of woman who would flash a married man on purpose. I cut Kelly only a tiny bit more slack than Ericka because Kelly had Jill Z. in her ear as well as having two youngish children to worry about. Ericka doesn't have either of those things and tends to have more control over her impulses (usually, Hong Kong was an aberration for me. Because even when she lit into Lisa Rinna at her Target BBQ, last season, that entire rant seemed rehearsed to defend Yolanda against something that wasn't even said). 

I agree with you that Erika was tone deaf with her attack on the British humor. I'm not sure what she thought was going on, but the banter between LVP and PK seemed to be just that - banter - and I felt embarrassed for Erika for not picking up on that. But as far as the announcement goes, you have to take into account that LVP was also running her hand up Erika's dress, and part of Erika's response was, "...that's right, don't put your hand up my skirt unless you want to see what's up there!" It's just really hard for me to buy this as a calculated bid for attention when Erika was simply responding to LVP's cheeky, bawdy humor.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

They already exist. There are C-strings, which have wire in them so they can be molded to your body. They look painful as all get out.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/the-c-string-makes-the-average-thong-look-like-granny-pantie?utm_term=.ld47prWr0#.xi5Jlkwk8

Then there are the strapless panties that use silicone to adhere to your body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3560806/The-Shibue-banishes-panty-lines-good-wear-it.html

I swear that some mostly normal company used to sell a thong with clear straps. 

Also everyone knows that the preferred term for that type of underwear is "snatch guard" (TM LuAnn).

I go commando all the time, but I don't wear short skirts and if I did it would be my faux pas for not being more discreet not theirs for being visually dare I say "Offended".

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Erika G isn't an "introvert" or she would not have joined this show. She, herself, tends to blur her 2 separate personalities all the time when it suits her needs but when others do it she acts like it is an insult. Sorry, but IMO, her Erika J is closest to her true personality with the Erika G being the one Tom demands when they are together, which is why she blurs them so much on the show, that is unless Tom is around.

• Love 7
(edited)
11 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

It's not hard to understand but Erica herself has blurred the lines, last season it was much clearer that they were in fact supposed to be separate aspects of her and she had a dual persona thing going on, yet this Season I have seen Erica Giradi being a total cold and at times quite awful bitch and Erica Jayne saying BITCH BITCH BITCH not so much with the C*** this year aside from when she felt Erica G BTW not J was validated by Boy George, you know this strong gives zero phucks woman felt like she had permission to say something she had previously said with pride because HE said it too.

I'm having a bit of a problem understanding this sentence...

3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Erika G isn't an "introvert" or she would not have joined this show. 

Introverts can't do things extroverts can do? News to me.

Carole Radzwill on NY definitely has introverted tendencies.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 3
(edited)
37 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I agree with you that Erika was tone deaf with her attack on the British humor. I'm not sure what she thought was going on, but the banter between LVP and PK seemed to be just that - banter - and I felt embarrassed for Erika for not picking up on that. But as far as the announcement goes, you have to take into account that LVP was also running her hand up Erika's dress, and part of Erika's response was, "...that's right, don't put your hand up my skirt unless you want to see what's up there!" It's just really hard for me to buy this as a calculated bid for attention when Erika was simply responding to LVP's cheeky, bawdy humor.

I agree it was a slip up and Lisa has tried very hard to get Erica to larf it off and stop making it into something that nobody intended, yet Erica has taken this opportunity probably fuelled by the chit stirring and muppet show of Eileen and Rinna to act like an extra from the scarlet letter.

"The peanut gallery"  Rinna to deflect from her own fault and Eileen to deflect from her own bias, have aggravated and exacerbated the situation 10 fold for their own agenda's and they have the cheek to call Lisa V manipulative.

(shrugs)

Edited by hecate2909
gap
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Erika G isn't an "introvert" or she would not have joined this show. She, herself, tends to blur her 2 separate personalities all the time when it suits her needs but when others do it she acts like it is an insult. Sorry, but IMO, her Erika J is closest to her true personality with the Erika G being the one Tom demands when they are together, which is why she blurs them so much on the show, that is unless Tom is around.

Introversion has nothing to do with whether you would go on a reality show. The technical definition of an introvert is someone who gets tired by being around other people and needs to recharge by being alone. It's literally a physiological thing. Extroverts, by contrast, get charged and energized by being around other people. Because introverts have limited energy when dealing with others, they tend to hate small talk or idle chatter, they keep to themselves socially or else they need breaks after a chunk of social interaction. They much prefer more one-on-one or intimate connection than big group settings. Introverts also tend to be picky about with whom they connect  or whom they let in because social interactions drain them, so you don't want to waste vital resources on dbags like PK (haha just kidding - not really). There are tons of introverted celebrities - Michelle Pfeiffer springs to mind as big one (and yet check out her performance as Catwoman) - and, yes, there are definitely introverted reality stars. I would say Bethenny is an introvert, Carole as well. Dina from NJ was definitely an introvert.

2 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

I agree it was a slip up and Lisa has tried very hard to get Erica to larf it off and stop making it into something that nobody intended, yet Erica has taken this opportunity probably fuelled by the chit stirring and muppet show of Eileen and Rinna to act like extra from the scarlet letter.

"The peanut gallery"  Rinna to deflect from her own fault and Eileen to deflect from her own bias, have aggravated and exacerbated the situation 10 fold for their own agenda's and they have the cheek to call Lisa V manipulative.

(shrugs)

No, Erika was actually more than willing to be gracious and even laugh it off when Dorit first gave her the "gag" panties - it was only when she realized Dorit had been talking about it behind her back - and making veiled suggestions that perhaps it was intentional that Erika got pissed.

• Love 10

It's just really hard for me to buy this as a calculated bid for attention when Erika was simply responding to LVP's cheeky, bawdy humor.

You must be remembering the scene incorrectly then. You don't remember Ericka walking into the room after everyone else was already seated, announcing loudly "I'm going commando, bitches!", slipping the DJ $100 to play one of her songs (the only way they ever get played, dontcha know?), jumping onto the table, squatting down with her knees in opposite directions, while grinding her exposed crotch in everyone's face, while yelling "Pat the puss, bitches! Pat the puss! Especially you, PK!" I mean, I think that is how the scene happened...

• Love 7

If I didn't know Erika from this show and her concept of "pat the puss" I swear that as sexual as she seems to put herself out there as, if I saw her do that action repeatedly, I'd wonder that she didn't catch some little critter that was living down there. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I will try to clarify:

Erica doesn't know which one she is half the time so how can we or anybody in her close proximity supposed to?

They are both cold, Erica G and J despite Erica's J's tawdry over sexualised stage perfomance's or her closeted to quote a poster "delinquent" chit chat with her Sham Squad Erica J also comes across as a total vacuous and egotistical Bitch so I am finding it hard to see a distinction between the two.

2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

If I didn't know Erika from this show and her concept of "pat the puss" I swear that as sexual as she seems to put herself out there as, if I saw her do that action repeatedly, I'd wonder that she didn't catch some little critter that was living down there. 

Nawty!

12 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

You must be remembering the scene incorrectly then. You don't remember Ericka walking into the room after everyone else was already seated, announcing loudly "I'm going commando, bitches!", slipping the DJ $100 to play one of her songs (the only way they ever get played, dontcha know?), jumping onto the table, squatting down with her knees in opposite directions, while grinding her exposed crotch in everyone's face, while yelling "Pat the puss, bitches! Pat the puss! Especially you, PK!" I mean, I think that is how the scene happened...

Sarcasm or satire she announced she wasn't wearing undies then didn't do a good enough job or being maintaining her (coughs) Modesty.

• Love 10
(edited)
35 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Introversion has nothing to do with whether you would go on a reality show. The technical definition of an introvert is someone who gets tired by being around other people and needs to recharge by being alone. It's literally a physiological thing. Extroverts, by contrast, get charged and energized by being around other people. Because introverts have limited energy when dealing with others, they tend to hate small talk or idle chatter, they keep to themselves socially or else they need breaks after a chunk of social interaction. They much prefer more one-on-one or intimate connection than big group settings. Introverts also tend to be picky about with whom they connect  or whom they let in because social interactions drain them, so you don't want to waste vital resources on dbags like PK (haha just kidding - not really). There are tons of introverted celebrities - Michelle Pfeiffer springs to mind as big one (and yet check out her performance as Catwoman) - and, yes, there are definitely introverted reality stars. I would say Bethenny is an introvert, Carole as well. Dina from NJ was definitely an introvert.

No, Erika was actually more than willing to be gracious and even laugh it off when Dorit first gave her the "gag" panties - it was only when she realized Dorit had been talking about it behind her back - and making veiled suggestions that perhaps it was intentional that Erika got pissed.

I don't agree with the bolded, Erica was offended and not willing to forgive or forget, which is why she was so quick to believe that PK and Dorit were saying it was deliberate, when only dorit did when she first heard she was like why would somebody not wear knickers and wear a short dress in front of someone else's husband which I believe was the conversation in the first episode or 2 with Rinna and eileen when they made the implications about whether or not it was intentional so put it in Dorits head, she just said wasn't it a tad tacky and eileen did a little skit and Rinna probably said WOW!

I am paraphrasing here but that's the jist of it, then Dorit was trying to find a way to address the matter with some humour and they wanted ringside seats so...

They are all complicit, maybe Erica should watch the show again to see who was really keeping this all going.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

I will be glad when this season is over as well. Never thought in 2017 I would hear such things, but this is where we are. All of this is just a little too much like "she shouldn't have been in that neighborhood, or gone out in that dress....etc. Makes me extremely uncomfortable. In the exact same situation, change the name of the gal being discussed to Kyle or LVP and the outrage of what PK and Dorit were saying the next morning would be real. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I will be glad when this season is over as well. Never thought in 2017 I would hear such things, but this is where we are. All of this is just a little too much like "she shouldn't have been in that neighborhood, or gone out in that dress....etc. Makes me extremely uncomfortable. In the exact same situation, change the name of the gal being discussed to Kyle or LVP and the outrage of what PK and Dorit were saying the next morning would be real. 

Not from me.

I would still say well maybe she should have been more discreet or maybe she should get over it, especially if she was naked on tv more than once purely for self promotion.

Seriously how can she be this upset over something that she basically sells on the daily.

This isn't about CHOICE, she deserved it because, or anything like that.

It's more about her reaction than the action itself.

At least for me it is.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

I don't agree with the bolded, Erica was offended and not willing to forgive or forget, which is why she was so quick to believe that PK and Dorit were saying it was deliberate, when only dorit did when she first heard she was like why would somebody not wear knickers and wear a short dress in front of someone else's husband which I believe was the conversation in the first episode or 2 with Rinna and eileen when they made the implications about whether or not it was intentional so put it in Dorits head, she just said wasn't it a tad tacky and eileen did a little skit and Rinna probably said WOW!

I am paraphrasing here but that's the jist of it, then Dorit was trying to find a way to address the matter with some humour and they wanted ringside seats so...

They are all complicit, maybe Erica should watch the show again to see who was really keeping this all going.

Erika seemed absolutely willing to let it be a little joke with the panties at first. She hugged Dorit and said "thank you baby girl". Erika was embarrassed, but was taking it as a joke, and the others were taking her cue. It was when the lecture started that Erika got pissed. About how Erika should have known better. About how she had been talking to the others. About how she didn't believe Erika was trying to seduce her husband. That was when Erika became pissed and shit got serious. Folks can go on and on about how most people wouldn't react the same way but I don't believe it for a second. These bitches get pissed at all manner of nonsense. This kind of accusation is of they type that would piss most women I know off. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-4/videos/next-on-rhobh-the-more-you-talk-the

• Love 4
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

Erika seemed absolutely willing to let it be a little joke with the panties at first. She hugged Dorit and said "thank you baby girl". Erika was embarrassed, but was taking it as a joke, and the others were taking her cue. It was when the lecture started that Erika got pissed. About how Erika should have known better. About how she had been talking to the others. About how she didn't believe Erika was trying to seduce her husband. That was when Erika became pissed and shit got serious. Folks can go on and on about how most people wouldn't react the same way but I don't believe it for a second. These bitches get pissed at all manner of nonsense. This kind of accusation is of they type that would piss most women I know off. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-4/videos/next-on-rhobh-the-more-you-talk-the

The lecture, possibly did it for her, straws and camels an all.

Yet Erica said herself in her TH she was not going to forget it and her guard was up like it's ever down.

Then fuelled by Rinna's 6th sense and Eileen's faux biased sense of fairness she became all kinds of bent out of shape and never gave Dorit a chance after that.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, hecate2909 said:

Not from me.

I would still say well maybe she should have been more discreet or maybe she should get over it, especially if she was naked on tv more than once purely for self promotion.

Seriously how can she be this upset over something that she basically sells on the daily.

At least for me it is.

I don't know what to say, except you have got to be kidding me. Reminds me of my mom who when a prostitute was recently raped in Detroit claimed to have zero compassion. She said that she has sex with men she doesn't know all the time, so what is the difference. The situations are different because of the violence, but the implicit thought process is the same and it is just kind of shocking to me. 

• Love 7
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't know what to say, except you have got to be kidding me. Reminds me of my mom who when a prostitute was recently raped in Detroit claimed to have zero compassion. She said that she has sex with men she doesn't know all the time, so what is the difference. The situations are different because of the violence, but the implicit thought process is the same and it is just kind of shocking to me. 

I take offence to you bringing rape into this and trying to detract my character, My mother has been raped more than once and I don't take that chit lightly thank you.

Just now, hecate2909 said:

I take offence to you bringing rape into this and trying to detract my character, My mother has been raped more than once and I don't take that chit lightly thank you.

ETA Rape is always about power but not always violent, but we are NOT discussing RAPE we are talking about someone who flashed someone by accident what she flashes on the daily and can't seem to get over someone making a joke about it.

• Love 11
On 4/5/2017 at 4:17 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

PK's kids were 16, 11, and 10 when they and his first wife moved back to the UK. Dorit was pregnant with Jagger in June-ish of 2013, he was born in March 2014. So yes, it is certainly quite possible that Dorit was in the picture before his wife moved back to the UK. Either way though, PK didn't follow her so had no problem with his children being on the other side of the world. So even if Dorit didn't break up PK's marriage, he apparently had no problem moving on from family #1 to family #2. No reason he might not at some point leave family #2 for family #3.

Egads!  PK was lucky enough to snag Dorit at his advanced age (49 my butt!  I'd wager the man's 60th birthday has come and gone already).  Plus, alimony for 2 wives and child support for 5 kids would probably bankrupt any man who wasn't a Rockafeller, which I'm surmising PK aint!

3 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Egads!  PK was lucky enough to snag Dorit at his advanced age (49 my butt!  I'd wager the man's 60th birthday has come and gone already).  Plus, alimony for 2 wives and child support for 5 kids would probably bankrupt any man who wasn't a Rockafeller, which I'm surmising PK aint!

He was a past druggie which is why he looks so bad! I am about to turn 60 and thankfully held up better! lol! ;-)

• Love 1
On 4/5/2017 at 4:23 PM, zoeysmom said:

Jagger turned 3 last month and Phoenix turned a year old.  It may very well be that the first Mrs. Kemsley does not want her children's photographs made public.  We never saw Kelsey Grammer's other children, Ken's son and grandson didn't pop up until Season 3, LVP made no secret of the fact she knew the first Mrs. Kemsley.  We never saw Russell Armstrong's other kids.

It sounds like Paul's ex-wife moved back to the UK in 2012.  So that was most likely when they separated and divorced.  Jagger would have been conceived in the summer of 2013. 

I'm thinking Dorit most likely would have wanted to get hitched BEFORE the baby was born, but it wasn't possible because PK was still legally married to the first Mrs. Kemsley until, oh March of 2015?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

They are nothing alike, Carole/Erika. Carole has a sense of humor and loves small talk/gossip.

1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Again, this is the wrong job for someone claiming to be an introvert, it is based around small talk/gossip and idle chatter. And if you can't get along with most women, a HW show is not for you either as the show revolves around them and their interactions with each other.

25 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I see nothing like that posted here.

18 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

Not from me.

At least for me it is.

I agree, it is how she has reacted to Dorit/PK when told something by 2 women that did not witness any conversation between Dorit and PK. Eileen/Rinna are feeding Erika some bogus info.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Again, this is the wrong job for someone claiming to be an introvert, it is based around small talk/gossip and idle chatter. And if you can't get along with most women, a HW show is not for you either as the show revolves around them and their interactions with each other.

Well, fortunately for Erika and others, it's not ultimately up to you to decide whether it is the wrong job for them or not :P

• Love 6
Just now, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Well, fortunately for Erika and others, it's not ultimately up to you to decide whether it is the wrong job for them or not :P

Nope, not up to any of us but I have no problem calling her a liar about claiming she is an "introvert" though. I thoroughly believe that Erika J is the real Erika and Erika G is a personality she adopted to snag/keep Tom. LOL

• Love 5