Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

B51E52E1-EFCD-4E0B-BD1D-EDA5AE94AE15.jpeg

That hand is her right hand because she is looking in the mirror.  Her left hand is the same side as her nose ring.  There is a quick view in the first screen of a ring on the left hand that is small and has a red stone. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

That hand is her right hand because she is looking in the mirror.  Her left hand is the same side as her nose ring.  There is a quick view in the first screen of a ring on the left hand that is small and has a red stone. 

That's right,  Twit, keep touching your face. 

Edited by Tosia
  • LOL 1
30 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Whoops sorry. This is what happens when I post late at night. 

This is her left hand

EEB86BFF-A230-436E-95AC-AEDB395845D9.jpeg

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Whoops sorry. This is what happens when I post late at night. 

Hey, I made the same mistake.  I didn't  realize  she was looking  in a mirror. 

• Love 2

It doesn't matter if it was a fake relationship or not at this point.  Clearly getting another girl pregnant while being engaged to Whitney was clearly not part of the plan.  At best, if it was a scripted relationship and Whitney was in on it, it is still terribly embarrassing.  At worst, if she did have a real relationship with Chase, its extremely hurtful as well.  Not a good situation any way you look at it for her.  Hopefully she can move on from this with minimal emotional damage.  

Who knows? it could turn out that because of this her and Buddy did become a real couple (as she seems to be alluding to with her last few SM posts) and she is much happier with him than with Chase. Regardless, this is a tough situation for anybody and I do hope that she is okay.  

• Love 11

I was always under the impression this was a fake relationship or exaggerated at the very least.  The timeline, Chase’s odd proposal, the barnacles’ even odder reaction to the proposal during the “engagement party”.  With that said, I agree, I doubt this pregnancy was planned.  It leaves Whitney looking like a fool.  In the off chance this was real, I’m really not sure how she thought this was a real relationship other than pure desperation.  I still don’t understand why the show had to go this route, there’s nothing wrong with being single.  For all her preposterousness, part of me feels sad and/or embarrassed for her.  I’m sure that will immediately disappear if there is another season. Honestly, I’d stick a fork in this show.   I do wonder if she’ll continue on with the NOBSACTIVE with Ryan.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:
Whitney confirms the pregnancy rumor.  She and Chase are done.  I hope the child is healthy and they all move on and live their true lives.

E26D8492-651F-44AC-BFFD-6146938AC381.jpeg

Yikes. Strangely, I find myself feeling bad for her.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Chase’s response

I find that response... tone deaf? Not sure the word I'm looking for, but I think he should have just kept quiet or simply confirmed what Whitney said. Throwing in the line about being excited about the baby at the top of the post just seems insensitive.  Then again, I'm a little more irritable these days being stuck at home.

• Love 12

I feel sorry for Babs at the moment. She is mostly isolated with her dysfunctional daughter who needs more emotional support than one person can offer. Even with Twit in on the scam, the latest development has created an issue for next season's story arc.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

I feel sorry for Babs at the moment. She is mostly isolated with her dysfunctional daughter who needs more emotional support than one person can offer. Even with Twit in on the scam, the latest development has created an issue for next season's story arc.

Babs is confined to a townhouse with a delusional woman who is unable to provide for her own physical care. Whitney needs professional help in a lot of ways.

• Love 13
35 minutes ago, Kid said:

There is confirmation on Instagram that the “engagement” is over.   

Whitney: Posts big long story about emotional turmoil

Casey: "I'm going to be a dad! Oh yeah the Whitney thing is over, see her IG for details."

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
On 5/20/2020 at 12:24 PM, Whatever123449 said:

I wonder about how TLC works the social media aspect of her life (and everyone’s from the show) Could all of this perhaps mean Whitney and Chase are expecting a baby via surrogate and all the unfollowing/following, deleting pics is to throw us off, confuse us and make us wonder? Did someone from TLC come up with the ‘Chase has a real gf and she’s pregnant’ rumor? She did keep the engagement a secret on her social media until it aired. 

I just can’t believe some dude would pretend to be in love and propose to a woman he doesn’t even like on TV. I get it on The Bachelor, for the clout and stuff, but this show? And Whitney? I agree it has nothing or less to do with her body, she has a beautiful face, but her personality is another story.  Maybe he did for a lot of money, but I doubt they pay him that much.

I read somewhere they met in late 2018 and he proposed last October, but on the show they start dating after her birthday? (She mentions leftovers from her bday cake) So he proposed a year after they began dating? I believe the progression of their relationship was altered for TV, maybe that’s why he seems uncomfortable? I don’t know why I’m so intrigued by this stupid show, but I love it😂

With Lennie I couldn’t care less, but this dude proposed to her? If it’s all fake then they all have no dignity. 

I don’t believe the story they’re selling. Chase’s body language doesn’t indicate to me he’s in love with Whitney. In fact, at times he seems repulsed by her. Even if he’s uncomfortable about a timeline, he can’t hide the fact that he doesn’t actually want to be near her. 

Thats what I see anyways. It looks fake AF, like everything else they present us with. 

• Love 9
(edited)

My take is that there's absolutely no way this "relationship" was anything other than a fake story line for the show.  I'm inclined to believe Chase's actual girlfriend was never out of the picture, and that Whitney knew about her from the get-go. That would explain perfectly why Chase never showed anything but the most minimal physical interest in Whitney. He's not a professional actor and I would guess he felt extremely uncomfortable in the false position the show had put him in, even if he had volunteered for the part. All those kisses on the forehead? All the one-arm-around-the neck "hugs?" That's not the way a young man who is hot for a woman behaves. (It also explains why Whitney was so physically restrained around her "fiance."  If they had had an actual sexual relationship, Whitney would have been incapable of keeping her hands off him in public.)

Didn't it seem as if the show was heading towards a break-up, and possibly a new relationship with Buddy all along?  I'd guess the scripted end had her dumping Chase as she realized Buddy was her One Twu Love. And then, what happened?

Did the condom break? Did Chase wake up to the damage the whole story line could do to his real relationship, not to mention his general reputation? (I don't see him being thrilled with the appearance of losing out to Buddy.)

Did the actual girlfriend get fed up with the situation, wanted him to stop the nonsense and get serious,  and figured getting pregnant would force Chase to face reality ? Not to mention, force Whitney and the producers to drop the fake romance? I'd put money on the fact that she and Chase were living together all along, and decided to get married while isolated together during the pandemic.

Whitney's instagram is just a way to save a little face. She's no more heartbroken over Chase than I am, but I bet the public humiliation is absolutely devastating. The "reality"star,  the queen of fakery, bitten hard in the ass by actual reality? Karmic.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 16

I agree that it was probably fake.  If in fact it was a real engagement then Chase is a lowly worm for impregnating another woman while engaged.  Of course he is also a lowly worm for pretending to be engaged.  So either way . . . .

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

This is pathetic on an epic scale. I believe this was fakety-fake from the get-go and EVERYONE was in on it. However, I think Chase’s catting around and knocking up his legit girlfriend was not planned so this threw a huge monkey wrench into the equation. I guarantee they were scripting a whole “Buddy breaks up the engagement by declaring his undying passion for our gorl” but COVID and Chase’s wandering d**k blew that out of the water. And you can’t really keep that a secret until filming resumes. Sorry if this appears heartless but I have no sympathy for this woman. She was in on it just for the storyline to keep this sh*tshow on the air. I’ve had enough of her and her lies and shenanigans. IMO - they’re all freaking sociopaths. And her “fans” bemoaning poor Twit’s broken engagement are imbeciles of the highest order.

ETA: I find it highly ironic that Chase didn’t want kids and yet...here we are...

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
Irony
  • Love 24
5 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

My take is that there's absolutely no way this "relationship" was anything other than a fake story line for the show.  I'm inclined to believe Chase's actual girlfriend was never out of the picture, and that Whitney knew about her from the get-go. That would explain perfectly why Chase never showed anything but the most minimal physical interest in Whitney. He's not a professional actor and I would guess he felt extremely uncomfortable in the false position the show had put him in, even if he had volunteered for the part. All those kisses on the forehead? All the one-arm-around-the neck "hugs?" That's not the way a young man who is hot for a woman behaves. (It also explains why Whitney was so physically restrained around her "fiance."  If they had had an actual sexual relationship, Whitney would have been incapable of keeping her hands off him in public.)

Didn't it seem as if the show was heading towards a break-up, and possibly a new relationship with Buddy all along?  I'd guess the scripted end had her dumping Chase as she realized Buddy was her One Twu Love. And then, what happened?

Did the condom break? Did Chase wake up to the damage the whole story line could do to his real relationship, not to mention his general reputation? (I don't see him being thrilled with the appearance of losing out to Buddy.)

Did the actual girlfriend get fed up with the situation, wanted him to stop the nonsense and get serious,  and figured getting pregnant would force Chase to face reality ? Not to mention, force Whitney and the producers to drop the fake romance? I'd put money on the fact that she and Chase were living together all along, and decided to get married while isolated together during the pandemic.

Whitney's instagram is just a way to save a little face. She's no more heartbroken over Chase than I am, but I bet the public humiliation is absolutely devastating. The "reality"star,  the queen of fakery, bitten hard in the ass by actual reality? Karmic.

My one question is whether this lady was pregnant when the reunion was filmed as I don’t recall when the reunion show actually happened.  I’m still trying to figure out if the barnacles knew the jig was up or if they couldn’t believe this nonsense was going as far as an engagement. They’re behavior on the show was awkward at best, and openly hostile at worst. I don’t even have any schadenfreude because it’s so pathetic.  I hope they all just quietly move on and end the show because they’ve run out of anything interesting .

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

My one question is whether this lady was pregnant when the reunion was filmed as I don’t recall when the reunion show actually happened.  I’m still trying to figure out if the barnacles knew the jig was up or if they couldn’t believe this nonsense was going as far as an engagement. They’re behavior on the show was awkward at best, and openly hostile at worst. I don’t even have any schadenfreude because it’s so pathetic.  I hope they all just quietly move on and end the show because they’ve run out of anything interesting .

If she's due in October, then counting backward 40 weeks would indicate that's very possible.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Robbie M said:

I refuse to believe that the woman who chased Avi all over North Carolina for cheating on her, is being this mature. If she and Chase were really engaged and he cheated on her, the dramatics would be in full effect. She would turn her followers on him and the “other woman”. It’s obviously this whole thing was fake from the beginning. 

And tracked down the other women on whole other CONTINENTS and flew them in! I mean that be a helluva jump in maturity.  

• Love 13

I'm guessing Whitney doesn't want fans tracking down Chase's girlfriend because Chase's girlfriend looks a lot more like Ryan's girl than she does like Whitney . . .

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, Robbie M said:

I refuse to believe that the woman who chased Avi all over North Carolina for cheating on her, is being this mature. If she and Chase were really engaged and he cheated on her, the dramatics would be in full effect. She would turn her followers on him and the “other woman”. It’s obviously this whole thing was fake from the beginning. 

I agree with the last several posters.

I also  think TLC had a heavy hand in writing both posts from Twit and Chase to make it as unemotional and matter-of-fact as possible. Maybe legal purposes?  IDK why but to cover themselves for whatever reason. 

These are not the droids you're looking for.  Move on.

Maybe trying to keep the Twidiots/ imbeciles from inundating Chase's social media with threats and crap. 

But they still will do that.  Cue the sympathy /outrage fest for Twit too.

Blechhh. 

I am glad her fake engagement storyline got shot down by real reality.  

And yes,  I feel the most for Babs being stuck with Twit now. I imagine Babs' eyes have rolled back into her head at Twit's moaning so many times that she looks like a zombie. 

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I'm guessing Whitney doesn't want fans tracking down Chase's girlfriend because Chase's girlfriend looks a lot more like Ryan's girl than she does like Whitney . . .

Plus multiple women have been “tracked” down and posted on another board.  Who knows if any of these women are the person in question?  It’s not right throwing innocent people into the mix for this shit show.  Even the pregnant woman didn’t sign on for that.  Chase and Whitney should be be the only people under scrutiny, and possibly the barnacles.  Quite frankly, I don’t really need to know more than what they confirmed. Honestly, I think the show just needs to be canceled.   For the record,  if they do come back, please no BUDDY IS MY TRUE LOVE storyline.

• Love 12

Where's Dot when you need her? 🙂 Can someone fill me in on the timeline on some things? Namely, when did he announce the "reality tv star" that would be at his bar a few months ago? Someone posted a picture of her at some kind of event at his bar and it was striking how matronly she looked compared to the others. What was that and when.

I agree with Tosia.  That kind of measured, non-emotional response was probably written or edited by someone else.  I could also see that TLC doesn't want any liability for something her rabid fans might do to Casey or the gf. Speaking of the gf, I feel sorry for her. I hope she has a good enough income to support her family of three since we know what his father told Whitney at the yurt.

I always thought it was odd that she went back to Paris so soon after the engagement trip. I wonder if it was for more filming.  

• Love 5
(edited)

For the record,  if they do come back, please no BUDDY IS MY TRUE LOVE storyline.

What else have they got though? I suppose the "Whitney bounces back from heartbreak" storyline but that's about it. I hope Whitney recovers faster than Heather did.

1) Will preggo GF also get an engagement ring?

Maybe Chase will repurpose the monstrosity that he allegedly gave to Whitney?

There is a part of me that really does feel sorry for Whitney. Whether she was in on the scam or not, she desperately wants the life that was scripted for her - engagement then marriage to man who adores her just as she is; children; white picket fence - the whole nine yards. And I don't blame her - I want that myself (no fence but the husband and the kid are awesome). Even if this started out entirely fictitious, some part of her wanted it to be real; maybe even believed it was - or could be - real. So this has to hurt. And I have sympathy for someone who hurts, even if she set herself up for it.

I hope Chase can get his shit together to be a decent father to his child. Babies are expensive and it doesn't seem that he has had particularly stable employment over the years. As COVID drags on, the restaurant/bar industry is harder and harder hit so he may find it really difficult to get a good paying job even when things open up again. Since he was ambivalent about fatherhood not that long ago (or at least, co-parenting with Whit), I hope that he is an active and involved father to his child and a loving and supportive co-parent with the baby's mother. Best of luck to them because they are all going to need it.

Where's Dot when you need her? 🙂 Can someone fill me in on the timeline on some things? Namely, when did he announce the "reality tv star" that would be at his bar a few months ago? Someone posted a picture of her at some kind of event at his bar and it was striking how matronly she looked compared to the others. What was that and when.

I hope Dot is ok.

I can't recall the timeline of the Chase/Whitney relationship but if I do my math correctly, GF got pregnant in January? So definitely when Whitney and Chase were "together." Were Chase and Whitney together (actually physically in the same place) for New Year's?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 9

A number of  pieces of  this puzzle  just don't  fit. "After months of  living  apart" -- girl please. He was with  you until the  end of October.  By late  DECEMBER,  he had hopped in the sack with the  other woman.  Two months is not "months  apart." Months apart is a one-year  deployment to  Afghanistan,  or six months on a ship in the  Persian Gulf.  

If he "reconnected " with  his old girlfriend,  why was he posting  love missives to you on IG for Valentine's Day? Why the kissy crap over Facetime that you  posted on IG? Surely  by then he knew the  girl was  pregnant.  Nope, not buying it.  Everything  points to  this  being a  scripted  romance,  and his "real" girlfriend  getting  pregnant threw a monkey  wrench in the  works. 

That being said,  I really  hope this is the final nail in the coffin for  this dumpster fire.  Except that we'll all have to  find a new snark target😁 

• Love 20

Well that didn't take long.  I feel like the whole relationship was scripted but Chase was too stupid to keep up the charade.   There was never any chemistry between them at all.  I remember Ryan making a few comments about Twit keeping her clothes on when he was at her townhouse, but she never seemed to have that problem with Chase.  It was like she wasn't into him so she kept her clothes on when he was around.

• Love 10
(edited)

I don’t know the accuracy of this statement but it was mentioned in one of their Q&As that Chase has two jobs.  One in accounting at a construction firm and he’s an investor in some venue which I guess to be this bar he’s at, plus whatever money he made from the show.  I don’t think he’s totally strapped for cash.  All these shenanigans do further confirm, at least in my mind,  Mama Severino’s absence at the yurt.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 9

Maybe Chase will repurpose the monstrosity that he allegedly gave to Whitney?

My take on the engagement ring, (since, I am in the camp that thought she was blissfully unaware that the relationship was fake), was that he told her that he was planning to propose but for her to select (and pay for) the ring of her choice and he would reimburse her.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

You are all right on point with this. I just have a few thoughts. 

1) There is no way Whitney wrote that post. TLC/production people crafted it when it became clear they had run out of time to cover Chase’s impending fatherhood. It was also not her idea to block the posts from comments. Sure she would have gotten some nasty ones but most of them would be ‘oh poor Whitney - I can’t believe Chase is such an asshole’. She wouldn’t voluntarily give up a string of posts like that unless forced to. 

2) Whether a breakup was planned from the start or not, this was not how it was supposed to go down. Whitney was supposed to break up with Chase because he was jealous and didn’t like her relationship with Buddy. Whitney would come out of it looking like the mature one. It would be Chase’s fault. But it would NOT be because he didn’t want Whitney. It would be because he wanted Whitney too much. This is the exact opposite of that. Sure Chase still comes across as a jerk but Whitney’s storyline of ‘I’m so fabulous everyone wants me’ has taken much more of a hit than she would ever willingly allow. I think those who have said Whitney probably let herself believe the relationship could turn into something are probably right. Now she’s dealing with the humiliation of people knowing that he preferred someone else and the realization that her fantasy isn’t happening. 

3) Chase is an idiot if he really believes his baby mama’s identity will remain anonymous. He probably thought her pregnancy would stay secret too. It won’t be long until people know who she is and @Ketzel will be proven right. She’ll look a lot more like Ryan’s girlfriend than Whitney. 

I totally agree. x 1000.

• Love 5

Well... for all those of us who saw this as fakery fakeness from the start... kudos!

I do have a certain amount of sympathy for Whitney, because even through it was obvious that  this "relationship" was staged for television, it's got to be embarrassing to have it blow up like this. There has been a lot of press focused on her "engagement" and not only is it over, but it's over because Chase's real girlfriend is now expecting. Regardless that this was all staged, that's going to sting. 

While I'm sure that TLC had a clause in Chase's contract that he could not do anything that might imply that what appeared on screen was not real, I don't see what they can do to enforce it. Unplanned pregnancies do happen. And how could TLC sue him for breach of contract without revealing that the whole thing was scripted and Chase just went "off script".

I have no doubt that the writers will figure out a way to spin this and give Whitney a hero's story. Chase was a jerk who "cheated on her" and Whitney can get lots of screen time with her barnacles and family, trying to console her and build her up again. She'll go off on some grand adventure to prove to the world that a fat woman can have a fabulous life, dammit! Maybe they'll send her to Nepal so she can be the first person weighing 400lbs to climb Mt. Everest. And they can end the season with a proposal from her true love, Buddy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

14 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I was always under the impression this was a fake relationship or exaggerated at the very least.  The timeline, Chase’s odd proposal, the barnacles’ even odder reaction to the proposal during the “engagement party”.  With that said, I agree, I doubt this pregnancy was planned.  It leaves Whitney looking like a fool.  In the off chance this was real, I’m really not sure how she thought this was a real relationship other than pure desperation.  I still don’t understand why the show had to go this route, there’s nothing wrong with being single.  For all her preposterousness, part of me feels sad and/or embarrassed for her.  I’m sure that will immediately disappear if there is another season. Honestly, I’d stick a fork in this show.   I do wonder if she’ll continue on with the NOBSACTIVE with Ryan.

What's wrong with being single is that she's not interesting, and the interesting things she could do being single have all been done and most of them were fake.  Fake internet dating, fake relationship with Lennie, fake pregnancy, fake lesbianism, fake BGDC, fake winning at various competitions, fake jobs for baseball teams and radio stations.  The only thing she really did as a single person was buy a house, and even with that we were never sure who were real roommates and who were fake 😄 Now fake "road to the ring".  Next season was supposed to be fake wedding planning, followed by fake breakup.  And if she ever "gets together" with Buddy that will be fake too - he's had his chances and has shown that he's just not that into her.

• Love 10

I never watched the engagement party episode of MBFFL because I was so over the whole stupid and fake Chase storyline mid-way through the Paris trip. I’m watching it now out of morbid curiosity and it’s truly amazing how awkward everyone is...even without the benefit of hindsight. Glenn looks like he’d rather be water-boarded. Everyone else is just phoning it in. It’s hella weird. The only ones committing to the charade are Twit and Babs. And we all know that those two are famewhores to the nth degree so that’s not shocking at all. The vibe in the room is one of resignation and desperation...not happiness. God bless Kym for her ability to add a bit of levity to this dirge-like atmosphere...

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

While I'm sure that TLC had a clause in Chase's contract that he could not do anything that might imply that what appeared on screen was not real, I don't see what they can do to enforce it. Unplanned pregnancies do happen. And how could TLC sue him for breach of contract without revealing that the whole thing was scripted and Chase just went "off script".

I think Chase’s ridiculous IG post is a sign that TLC has kicked him to the curb. They definitely helped Whitney craft hers but his was so stupid it could only be from Chase himself. Who the hell says ‘Yippee - I’m going to be a dad - oh yea check out my fiancé’s IG post for info and no she’s not the mom’. 

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Chase’s response

The way he phrased it sounds like announcing a business deal that fell through. Oddly positive despite delivering unfavorable news, while still somehow being generic toned. Definitely not someone feeling sadness or guilt over a serious relationship ending.

I'm sure this is awkward for Whit, whose no doubt scripted ending to all this was a lot more "empowering". It also really gives more credence to people's theory he was just hired to fill the role given the lack of emotion tied to this, and their overall chemistry all season. It would be really embarrassing to have to admit this was fake and lose the plausible deniability TLC was angling for, and this kind of just laid it all out there. Everyone knows things get fudged but an entire fake relationship is a whopper to try and pass off.

• Love 15
(edited)
6 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

I never watched the engagement party episode of MBFFL because I was so over the whole stupid and fake Chase storyline mid-way through the Paris trip. I’m watching it now out of morbid curiosity and it’s truly amazing how awkward everyone is...even without the benefit of hindsight. Glenn looks like he’d rather be water-boarded. Everyone else is just phoning it in. It’s hella weird. The only ones committing to the charade are Twit and Babs. And we all know that those two are famewhores to the nth degree so that’s not shocking at all. The vibe in the room is one of resignation and desperation...not happiness. God bless Kym for her ability to add a bit of levity to this dirge-like atmosphere...

That “engagement” party was a disaster.  If I didn’t know better I’d think that’s when they were told “BTW, I know Chase said he didn’t want kids, but some time between declaring his love on the Eiffel Tower and partaking of the snacks at the Crafts service table backstage,  he knocked up another woman.  Now kids, I know you might think we should canceled this mess, but let’s go out there and give it the old college try!  And so nobody feels uncomfortable, we’ll ask a ton of sex questions, and make sure to include Babs and Glenn in the mix.  I’m telling ya, it’s ratings gold!”

*I don’t actually think that’s when they found out, but that’s how uncomfortable that episode was.

I had taken a break from MBFFL until the confirmation came through, it seems like all the barnacles that followed Chase unfollowed him, but still follow Ryan.  Does anybody know if Ryan and Whitney are still making videos?  The NoBSActive IG doesn’t look to have been updated in a while.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Well I had wondered why after she scrubbed her IG of Chase she still left one of her ring and one of them kissing. Well she left them to give her fans a place to say ‘I’m so sorry’ since she couldn’t allow comments on the actual announcement. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 6

I feel bad for ole girl. A part of me thinks she was hoping Chase would  buy in to the lie and make the farce a reality. He'd fall in love with her and she could really have her cute husband and 2 car garage.  Instead she has egg on her face and everyone knows she can't even keep a fake relationship going.

If I were Buddy I would clear out for a while. Whitney is going to go Stage 5 clinger after this one.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I feel bad for ole girl. A part of me thinks she was hoping Chase would  buy in to the lie and make the farce a reality. He'd fall in love with her and she could really have her cute husband and 2 car garage.  Instead she has egg on her face and everyone knows she can't even keep a fake relationship going.

If I were Buddy I would clear out for a while. Whitney is going to go Stage 5 clinger after this one.

Hell, it’s probably why Buddy is looking so haggard lately.  Seriously though, I wish if they do have another season, they have her do some therapy (not onscreen).  She would have real therapy, but not with an on-tv rent-a-doc.  She really should look into her codependency with Buddy, and if she thought this was a real relationship, why she couldn’t spot any flags, especially since we all did. If she knew it was fake, investigate why she was willing to go through all this.  I doubt it was just the money. On top of not wanting another season of soulmate Buddy, if they do go down that road, I hope they don’t keep pushing this narrative of a devastated Heather.  She deserves better than that.

ETA: Since I was asked I don’t think Whitney is crazy, obviously I don’t know her.  I’m not questioning all her life choices. I’m questioning the ones presented on the show or online, more specifically why she’d be involved with this.  If Chase made her believe all this was true love, then cheated on her, he’s obviously a jerk.  If is was him going off script, I said what I said.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Hell, it’s probably why Buddy is looking so haggard lately.  Seriously though, I wish if they do have another season, they have her do some therapy (not onscreen).  She would have real therapy, but not with an on-tv rent-a-doc.  She really should look into her codependency with Buddy, and if she thought this was a real relationship, why she couldn’t spot any flags, especially since we all did. If she knew it was fake, investigate why she was willing to go through all this.  I doubt it was just the money. On top of not wanting another season of soulmate Buddy, if they do go down that road, I hope they don’t keep pushing this narrative of a devastated Heather.  She deserves better than that.

Heee! Bring in Dr. Paradise from My 600 Lb Life. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3