Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Colleenna said:

"If they do, they're really should pay attention. We're over the fake stories. They can't even fake them well, it's just not believable. "

But they're not  writing  for US. They're  writing for the  idiots  who actually  believe what the  show  portrays. 

I figured (maybe hoping?) most people were seeing through this BS and the writers were just in their own little world of pretending badly. 

I suppose if they’re getting high enough ratings, it does’t matter how bad it is. Even I was hate-watching until the most recent fakery. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I figured (maybe hoping?) most people were seeing through this BS and the writers were just in their own little world of pretending badly. 

I suppose if they’re getting high enough ratings, it does’t matter how bad it is. Even I was hate-watching until the most recent fakery. 

By writers, I meant the  writer(s) of these articles,  not the script  crafters of the  show.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

There's a reason why these "reality" shows seem to last well past their expiration date - they are really cheap to produce. Besides the expense of sending the group on a trip once a season, there really aren't any major expenses. Since so much of the show is filmed in Whitney's home or in public spaces, the expenses outside of salary for everyone is pretty minimal. And because the show airs on a cable network that most viewers get through their subscriptions, it can survive on low ratings.

I hope that this scares the production team straight when it comes to setting up their storylines. It was one thing to set up face contests and challenges, but a romance? Having it exposed so clearly that everything they showed with Chase was clearly faked (after every other "romance" storyline fell flatter than an overcooked crepe), I hope that they recognize that trying to engineer some kind of grand romance for Whitney just isn't going to work. Not because of her size but because the kind of man that she wants just isn't going to be interested in a rude, hygienically challenged obese woman. Whitney is just not going to be attractive to a good looking, normally sized and stable man. 

It's also going to be interesting how they're going to spin this on the show because there's no way that they can give Whitney some kind of hero edit and not have it look stupid.

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

It's also going to be interesting how they're going to spin this on the show because there's no way that they can give Whitney some kind of hero edit and not have it look stupid.

I don’t think they care if it looks stupid. I think they are going to go with a combo of Chase is jealous which I believe was the original plan and COVID made it hard. We all know both of those things are crap, but they will try it anyway. Now instead of lots more contrived scenes where we are supposed to believe Chase is so jealous and insecure about Buddy, we will hear about how Chase was jealous and insecure about Buddy so he hooked up with an old girlfriend in a jealous moment of weakness and knocked her up. And the distance between them because of COVID just exacerbated the situation. Again - pure crap. 

This is of course assuming they acknowledge it at all. I think it’s equally likely they will only acknowledge they broke up but everything else will be ‘strong and amazing Whitney moves on’. Barf.

• Love 12
On 6/5/2020 at 10:52 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Well considering that was the original script it’s not surprising they are going to try to go with it anyway. 

My guess is the original script had Chase behaving badly to Whitney, not in the manner of a cheating lover, but in the manner of an insecure, possessive, and perhaps too controlling lover. Whitney would get to confront him, assert her independence and refuse to be with someone who doubted her feelings and tried to dictate her behavior. Chase would slink off, after pleading for forgiveness and asking for a second chance, which she would firmly but kindly refuse. Whitney would deliver a TH explaining boundaries and self-respect to her fans, who would loudly cheer her strength and wisdom. She and Buddy would then wind up together, as the right time for them had finally arrived!! I don't think that would work under these circumstances. Not to say they might not try it.

37 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Ha! Since when have the producers ever shied away from making Our Whitney look stupid?  Two ways they might do it: (1) have Whitney track down Chase's baby mama and confront her a la Avi. "Does sisterhood mean nothing to you??" (2) have Whitney throw herself on Buddy, who tries to act like a good friend but visibly squirms and resists being cast in Chase's role. Then he and Heather sit down to counsel Whitney on why Buddy won't marry her. (And maybe Buddy admits to having an actual girlfriend, too. That would be awesome!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

My guess is the original script had Chase behaving badly to Whitney, not in the manner of a cheating lover, but in the manner of an insecure, possessive, and perhaps too controlling lover. Whitney would get to confront him, assert her independence and refuse to be with someone who doubted her feelings and tried to dictate her behavior. Chase would slink off, after pleading for forgiveness and asking for a second chance, which she would firmly but kindly refuse. Whitney would deliver a TH explaining boundaries and self-respect to her fans, who would loudly cheer her strength and wisdom. She and Buddy would then wind up together, as the right time for them had finally arrived!! I don't think that would work under these circumstances. Not to say they might not try it.

I completely agree with this. I think this is exactly what they planned to do. Trying it now will be a tough sell. But I think they are going to anyway. After all, what else can they do? The smart move is to cancel but that doesn’t seem to be in the cards. Whitney won’t sign up for a mea culpa and a journey of learning that it’s her personality that keeps her from having a successful relationship and not her weight. Or even better, saying she needs to improve herself before looking for someone else. And with all of that off the table they will probably push forward trying to convince us that Chase was just so jealous being away from Whitney and knowing Buddy was buying her groceries that he had to knock up the nearest attractive woman who bathes regularly, cares for herself, and is close to his age. How dare he LOL

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

The producers just have to put Twit in front of the camera to look stupid.  She does the rest.  I've said this so many times, but when this show first started, I was rooting for her.  I liked her.  At this point, she has turned into the network's fakest and most desperate woman, and that's saying a lot with 90-Day Fiance.  Depending on which version is accurate, that baby was conceived between 10/26/19 and 1/25/20 based on a 40-week pregnancy.  (10/26 would give a due date of 8/1 & 1/25 would be 10/31).  This pregnancy is one thing that can't be blamed on Covid. 

• Love 14

Do you think they will go full on with the break up and have Whitney triumph over it all or will the break up be a throw away line because half the world thinks it’s fake? Also, if the rabid fans go after Chase, then the girlfriend could blab more details about how fake it is.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Do you think they will go full on with the break up and have Whitney triumph over it all or will the break up be a throw away line because half the world thinks it’s fake? Also, if the rabid fans go after Chase, then the girlfriend could blab more details about how fake it is.

I think I said above that I’m about 50/50 on this. It’s kind of a no win for the producers. I guess some of it will depend on how much input Whitney really gets. I suspect she will want to pretend this never happened. And despite what her obviously written by someone else IG post says, I don’t think she would care if her rabid fans track down the baby mama. She made this bed but she doesn’t think she deserves to lie in it. 

But since Whitney isn’t doing anything else, they might force her to go full on with the break up simply because there is nothing else going on in her life. Even a typical TLC vacation isn’t really that doable if they want to film soon. So what else are they going to do? Let’s watch Whitney sit on the couch and grope Buddy???

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think I said above that I’m about 50/50 on this. It’s kind of a no win for the producers. I guess some of it will depend on how much input Whitney really gets. I suspect she will want to pretend this never happened. And despite what her obviously written by someone else IG post says, I don’t think she would care if her rabid fans track down the baby mama. She made this bed but she doesn’t think she deserves to lie in it. 

But since Whitney isn’t doing anything else, they might force her to go full on with the break up simply because there is nothing else going on in her life. Even a typical TLC vacation isn’t really that doable if they want to film soon. So what else are they going to do? Let’s watch Whitney sit on the couch and grope Buddy???

I think they're going to go full-on, Gloria Gaynor, I Will Survive with it. Whit's going to start boxing or judo or some such thing, find her inner warrior, learn to love herself without a mayun, bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, etc. etc. They need her to come out of this stronger, faster, better than before. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I think they're going to go full-on, Gloria Gaynor, I Will Survive with it. Whit's going to start boxing or judo or some such thing, find her inner warrior, learn to love herself without a mayun, bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, etc. etc. They need her to come out of this stronger, faster, better than before. 

Oh god help us, this is going to be quite the $hitstorm!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, sixlets said:

The producers just have to put Twit in front of the camera to look stupid.  She does the rest.  I've said this so many times, but when this show first started, I was rooting for her.  I liked her.  At this point, she has turned into the network's fakest and most desperate woman, and that's saying a lot with 90-Day Fiance.  Depending on which version is accurate, that baby was conceived between 10/26/19 and 1/25/20 based on a 40-week pregnancy.  (10/26 would give a due date of 8/1 & 1/25 would be 10/31).  This pregnancy is one thing that can't be blamed on Covid. 

Same! I was rooting for her and liked her, too.

As the seasons progressed I was like, wtf happened? Why all the fakes storylines? It’s got to be THE WORST show out there right now. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Autocorrect was wrong
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I’m thinking an epic Whit-a-thon held at the proposed wedding reception venue.  Whitney will defiantly rip off her wedding dress to reveal a camo sports bra and leggings.  As she goes full Rambo, she hoists failed ring bearer Henchi over her shoulder and competes in a 1 person wedding cake eating contest as Chariots of Fire plays. Babs and Glen cheer on their baby girl as she downs the last layer despite hating cake.  She calls upon her eternal dance partner, Todd, for the first dance at the anti-wedding reception.  It ends with her recounting to nonplussed family and friends the time Buddy crossed the fleshold. Heather quietly weeps (as directed by producers) and Buddy, who showed up for the free food let’s Whitney have this moment because she’s been through “a lot” and he needs a free place to stay.  Rabid fans remind Buddy of the pizza box contract and start planning the new wedding. 

*Totally nonsensical storyline, but this show has done worst.  I am curious as to who initially let the news of babygate slip.   

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

learn to love herself without a mayun

That’s going to be a tough sell since the very second this happened she called Buddy to move in with her. 

9 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I am curious as to who initially let the news of babygate slip

I have a theory that it was Chase. I don’t think he did it directly but I think he encouraged people who knew to let it leak. My guess is that pretending was ok with them (Chase and the girlfriend) when this started but when she got pregnant she no longer wanted to pretend. Nor did she want him galavanting around planning a fake wedding while she had a newborn. If she is truly due in August, as the initial reports said, he would still be pretending months after the baby was born, especially with COVID delays. If she is due in October he would be pretending the wedding while she was due any day. Either way, I think they needed a get out of this card. So they had it leaked.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
24 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

That’s going to be a tough sell since the very second this happened she called Buddy to move in with her. 

I have a theory that it was Chase. I don’t think he did it directly but I think he encouraged people who knew to let it leak. My guess is that pretending was ok with them (Chase and the girlfriend) when this started but when she got pregnant she no longer wanted to pretend. Nor did she want him galavanting around planning a fake wedding while she had a newborn. If she is truly due in August, as the initial reports said, he would still be pretending months after the baby was born, especially with COVID delays. If she is due in October he would be pretending the wedding while she was due any day. Either way, I think they needed a get out of this card. So they had it leaked.

The person who  posted the  original  leak was quite specific,  saying that the  baby is due in August AND  it's a  girl. This was in early  April. That says  to me that the  poster is acquainted with  Casey and his  girlfriend.  (It also  points  toward late August/early  September since gender can't be  determined by  sonogram until after the  12th week.)

Time will  tell. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

The person who  posted the  original  leak was quite specific,  saying that the  baby is due in August AND  it's a  girl. This was in early  April. That says  to me that the  poster is acquainted with  Casey and his  girlfriend.  (It also  points  toward late August/early  September since gender can't be  determined by  sonogram until after the  12th week.)

Time will  tell. 

I hadn’t heard the ‘it’s a girl’ part. That does lean toward the original due date being more accurate. I have always thought that was true since the only one who has said October was Whitney, and she didn’t actually say the baby was due in October. She said ‘he will be a dad in October’.  That is true whether the baby is born in August or October. Chase’s post just said ‘fall’. I think he let her have that little ‘adjustment’ so it wouldn’t be so obvious that he got his girlfriend pregnant just weeks after he “proposed”. And assuming that’s correct, it’s even more understandable that Chase and the girlfriend would encourage someone to leak the pregnancy and get out of this sham. With the COVID delay they would probably be filming cake tasting and tuxedo rentals in August/early Sept. Nothing like telling the mother of your newborn baby, hey I’m going to pick cake for my fake wedding. Have fun with the baby. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think so too - either or both, Chase and the girlfriend. 

• Love 3

Do you suppose that Chase might be wanting to marry the mother of his child before the birth? If so, and if they signed up at a wedding site it would have become apparent that he was planning a wedding to two different women.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Could have been the girlfriend/baby momma herself...

Certainly - by “Chase” I mean he and the girlfriend made a decision to let it leak to get him out of this crap. I don’t think the girlfriend leaked it without Chase’s knowledge or without him wanting to. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

LOL for days. Or shade-master Todd!! 

That would've been epic. The snark would've been top-notch, not this milquetoast "Chase reconnected with an old flame" bullshit.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

That would've been epic. The snark would've been top-notch, not this milquetoast "Chase reconnected with an old flame" bullshit.

I didn't see the original posts on Reddit, and thought that was just Whitney's bs spin. Is that what the "revelation" said? 

• Love 1
On 6/8/2020 at 7:10 PM, IndyMischa said:

I didn't see the original posts on Reddit, and thought that was just Whitney's bs spin. Is that what the "revelation" said? 

No. That's  just Twit's  spin. The "revelation " back in April was that he was  expecting a baby with another  woman, who is due in August,  and the  baby is a  girl.  Nothing  about  hooking up with  an ex or any of  that stuff. 

• Love 3

Did anyone see America's got talent this week? There was a contestant named Amanda Lacount. She is a young (I think about 20-21) year old plus size dancer with a body positive message. She made it through to the next round. Like many people these days on America's got talent, Amanda has already been on Ellen and danced with a famous people. I wonder if Whitney is in for some a competitor in her space? Plus Amanda had more then the same 3 dance moves like Whitney.

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Did anyone see America's got talent this week? There was a contestant named Amanda Lacount. She is a young (I think about 20-21) year old plus size dancer with a body positive message. She made it through to the next round. Like many people these days on America's got talent, Amanda has already been on Ellen and danced with a famous people. I wonder if Whitney is in for some a competitor in her space? Plus Amanda had more then the same 3 dance moves like Whitney.

I’ve watched a few videos of Amanda. She can dance! No way would Whitney be in the same room as Amanda because Amanda has skills. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Autoincorrect
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Whatever123449 said:

I don't think TLC or even Whitney mind though, this is trashy reality TV gold, I'm sure the ratings will improve. Instead of "Chase is being mean and that's why I'm breaking up with him" drama we have "I don't love you, Whitney. In fact, I got my real life girlfriend pregnant" drama. I personally can't wait for next season, it'll have crying "Poor me, I'm so humiliated" Whitney, and isn't that our favorite kind of Whitney. I showed some MBFFL YouTube videos to my boyfriend and he said "OK, so they pay her to humiliate her?". Well, pretty much.

I think Whitney minds a lot. If she wanted to set up the next chapter as a ‘poor me, I’m so humiliated” she would be starting on SM. She’s been completely mum except for the initial announcement post which I really believe was crafted by some TLC type people. She wants to control all of this. Chase getting his girlfriend pregnant was never in her plan. I believe she knew the relationship was fake and I’m 50/50 on whether she knew there was a girlfriend, but I really believe she didn’t know about the baby until just before it was leaked. She expected Chase to follow along on the plan and end the engagement on her terms. She probably even envisioned being able to drag it on a bit longer with the COVID delays by delaying the “wedding”. 

Breaking up with a jealous, obsessive man makes a woman look strong and brave. Whitney wants to be that woman.

Being dumped by a guy who knocked up his girlfriend while engaged to another woman is embarrassing, especially when the rumors are that the guy was just in the relationship for the money in the first place. Whitney doesn’t want to be that woman, even though she is. It’s humiliating.

It may seem like Whitney is fine with humiliating herself for money, after all that’s what this entire show has become. But I do think from her perspective that this is a different kind of humiliation and not one she wanted.

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Breaking up with a jealous, obsessive man makes a woman look strong and brave. Whitney wants to be that woman.

I agree and I think that was the direction the show was going.  We had a couple of scenes where Chase pretended to be "jealous" of Buddy and Twit's relationship.    

Chase has never come off as particularly bright and I think he just forgot he's supposed to keep up the charade even when they're not filming.  Proving that reality tv isn't real at all.

• Love 6

Being dumped by a guy who knocked up his girlfriend while engaged to another woman is embarrassing, especially when the rumors are that the guy was just in the relationship for the money in the first place. Whitney doesn’t want to be that woman, even though she is. It’s humiliating.

Maybe but if it was real life and a friend of mine came to me and said "my fiancee was cheating on me with another girlfriend and now she's pregnant" I would tell her that it reflects badly on him and not her. He's the cad; the jerk; the loser - not her. I would say he should be embarrassed, not her, and to hold her head up high.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Maybe but if it was real life and a friend of mine came to me and said "my fiancee was cheating on me with another girlfriend and now she's pregnant" I would tell her that it reflects badly on him and not her. He's the cad; the jerk; the loser - not her. I would say he should be embarrassed, not her, and to hold her head up high.

Yes you are absolutely right. In the real world if someone is engaged or married to someone and gets another person pregnant that is absolutely a reflection on the cheater and not the one cheated on. I probably should have worded it as ‘In Whitney’s world’ or something like that. Her goal seems to be to present herself as this super desirable woman that everyone wants to bag. She wants to create a persona that she’s so fabulous it doesn’t matter that she’s morbidly obese, doesn’t bathe, is rude, treats people like crap etc. Of course everyone wants her. So in that world, it is humiliating to have to admit that your fiancé got another woman pregnant.  It doesn’t fit with this false image she’s been trying to create. So the humiliation is coming from the fake intersecting with reality.  

• Love 11
8 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It may seem like Whitney is fine with humiliating herself for money, after all that’s what this entire show has become. But I do think from her perspective that this is a different kind of humiliation and not one she wanted.

I agree.  I think the big difference is that her past behavior that most anyone would find mortifying, such as peeing in a hot tub, having a toddler-like hours long tantrum on a (not even) 8k walk, and sexually harassing on-air personalities on a local radio show are things she doesn't find embarrassing at all.  I think she thinks these things are all funny/quirky/zany.  They are attention seeking and getting, just what she likes.  This is in a totally different category of humiliation and she doesn't know how to handle it.  She is lashing out by not posting on social media and tearing her fans (or as she calls them, strangers) apart in her interviews for having the audacity to care about her.  IMO, that is what her biggest screw ups are.  The "fake relationship" and the breakup, which, can be explained away by "production made me do it", will blow over eventually.   The blatantly ignoring and putting down the people who keep her on TV will cause much more serious and permanent damage to her TV career and celebrity status IMO. 

• Love 5

Boy that candid picture of Twit in the article above was awesome!

It showed her wide face,   double chin, and beginning jowls. No photoshop tweaks to make our Twit look good. 

Nothing like the phony touched up photos that Twit likes to post to try to convince us of her phony fabulous life. 

Wait.... wasn't the  hospital  visit  in April? So she knew in April? 

And wasn't  Ryan with her at the  hospital? Then why did she have to  call Buddy to come from  Greensboro to  drive her home? I'm sure  they have Uber or Lyft  in Charlotte.  

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Colleenna said:

And wasn't  Ryan with her at the  hospital? Then why did she have to  call Buddy to come from  Greensboro to  drive her home? I'm sure  they have Uber or Lyft  in Charlotte.  

This was my thought. No way in hell she had to call Buddy to come 3 hours to give her a ride home. 

I’m also doubting all of her claims related to Chase. He called and asked to come see her and she said no so he has to tell her over the phone??  BS  He’s been trying to contact her but she’s refusing? BS. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I’m like she has not one friend in Charlotte she could call for a ride?    I will say I enjoy her so much more when she’s not screaming and braying.  I’m disheartened to think TLC has possibly come up with the magic number $$$ for Buddy to play the love interest 🙄. I do think they are equal in looks and personality, but the codependency is off the charts and I wonder what Buddy’s sponsor thinks about Buddy living there all together.  

On a side note, sometimes I’m confused as where to put some of my post like about what I think will happen next season. @OnceSane should there be a speculation thread for a possible next season or should I tack things I think Wendy might do onto her thread?

• Love 4

So...two visits to the hospital? I think I suggested that one was a panic attack after hearing about the impending birth. But the second one? Interesting since Buddy is there to soothe, and feed, and be groped by her. I wonder if her health is becoming a real issue.

Had it been a second panic attack it seems as if she hasn't been getting treatment to cope, (both  psychotherapy as well as pharmaceutical).

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

On a side note, sometimes I’m confused as where to put some of my post like about what I think will happen next season. @OnceSane should there be a speculation thread for a possible next season or should I tack things I think Wendy might do onto her thread?

If you want to make a Speculation thread, that's totally fine!  Otherwise, yes, Whitney's thread is the best place for any future storyline speculation.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

So...two visits to the hospital? I think I suggested that one was a panic attack after hearing about the impending birth. But the second one? Interesting since Buddy is there to soothe, and feed, and be groped by her. I wonder if her health is becoming a real issue.

Had it been a second panic attack it seems as if she hasn't been getting treatment to cope, (both  psychotherapy as well as pharmaceutical).

I assume we are supposed to believe the second visit was because of another panic attack but because she didn’t actually tell us that and she told us the reason for the first one. That makes me think it was something else. 

I think her health is becoming more of an issue but she can’t admit that. 

I wonder which hospital visit was the one Ryan referenced in the nobsactive video. Didn’t someone say she was hooked up to a bunch of tubes and stuff? Do they do that if you are having a panic attack?  My daughter has had panic attacks before but has never needed to be hospitalized so I’m not sure what they do for that.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 7

Actually, several years ago my (now former) husband went to a weekend conference and instead of staying at the official hotel he made reservations at a nearby resort. I suspected that he was planning on having a rendezvous with a co-worker. I was at home and experienced a pain in my chest and my jaw felt numb so I thought I might be having a heart attack. I got to the ER and sat in the waiting room in case I needed treatment.

They talked me into letting them check  my vitals and then hooked me up to machines. I was not, in fact, having a heart attack and although they wanted to keep me overnight I did go home because there was a dog waiting for me. I underwent a stress test and MRI a few days later and it was determined that it had been a panic attack. It was my first and to date, only experience like that.  (Probably more of a broken heart.)

As far as Whitney goes, how disgusting that she summoned Buddy to take her home.  I can't believe that her "business partner" or, his girlfriend wasn't available to take her to her townhouse.  For some reason, I thought she had taken a selfie of herself which Ryan then shared with the NOBSActive subscribers. Would Ryan have been allowed to visit her in her room since it was during the time family members were not permitted to go into hospitals and nursing homes?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

Actually, several years ago my (now former) husband went to a weekend conference and instead of staying at the official hotel he made reservations at a nearby resort. I suspected that he was planning on having a rendezvous with a co-worker. I was at home and experienced a pain in my chest and my jaw felt numb so I thought I might be having a heart attack. I got to the ER and sat in the waiting room in case I needed treatment.

They talked me into letting them check  my vitals and then hooked me up to machines. I was not, in fact, having a heart attack and although they wanted to keep me overnight I did go home because there was a dog waiting for me. I underwent a stress test and MRI a few days later and it was determined that it had been a panic attack. It was my first and to date, only experience like that.  (Probably more of a broken heart.)

As far as Whitney goes, how disgusting that she summoned Buddy to take her home.  I can't believe that her "business partner" or, his girlfriend wasn't available to take her to her townhouse.  For some reason, I thought she had taken a selfie of herself which Ryan then shared with the NOBSActive subscribers. Would Ryan have been allowed to visit her in her room since it was during the time family members were not permitted to go into hospitals and nursing homes?

I’m so sorry you went through that. How scary and upsetting. When my daughter has had panic attacks they have been scary but never bad enough to go to the hospital. I can’t imagine how frightening that must have been. 

So it sounds like we can’t infer that because there was a photo of her with tubes etc that one of the visits wasn’t a panic attack. 

It makes no sense that Ryan couldn’t come and get her if all she really needed was a ride. She wanted Buddy. She wanted the attention. She wanted the sympathy. If she called Ryan and told him she needed a ride home from the hospital because she had a panic attack over the breakup with Chase she wouldn’t get sympathy. He would know it was a fake relationship and would ask her why it was so upsetting since they weren’t really anyway. Even if Buddy knew it was fake he would still do her bidding and feel sorry for her. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Just clarifying the dates - North Carolina went under a stay-at-home order on March 27, 2020. The projected end date was April 29, 2020, but the governor extended the order until May 8, 2020. So when Whitney says Chase called her "a few days" before the stay at home order ended, that means around May 4th-ish? Are we supposed to believe that Whitney was in such good shape a few days after hearing Chase's news, that Babs just packed up and moved home on May 8, leaving Whitney alone with the cats and dog? Huh.

I also wonder, if all Whitney had was a brief talk with Chase when he gave her the news, and she refused to have any further conversations with him after that, how did they coordinate the announcements? At the very least he had to know the date she was posting, or how could he have referred his instagram readers to her post for the details of the breakup? 

Just as an aside, we know (we've seen) that Whitney has had previous panic attacks. Remember when Kaite "hijacked" Big Girl Dance Class and Whitney was so stressed by the betrayal that she demanded Tal take her to  the hospital immediately. And as Tal drove away with Whitney, Ashley ran out and screamed. "Where are you going?" Tal said, "The hospital!" Ashley responded. "Which one? The regular one or the mental one?" Cut to Whitney getting treated by a doc-in-a-box for "anxiety."  A doc, I should point out, who greeted her as if he had seen her before. (I wonder if they got to the "regular" hospital and the film crew was refused admittance.) My point is that Whitney has some experience of these kinds of episodes, so calling an ambulance to rush her to the hospital in the middle of a pandemic, strikes me as  bit excessive (not to say, nuts.) And then she sits in the waiting area of the hospital for over three hours, waiting for Buddy to drive her home?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Just clarifying the dates - North Carolina went under a stay-at-home order on March 27, 2020. The projected end date was April 29, 2020, but the governor extended the order until May 8, 2020. So when Whitney says Chase called her "a few days" before the stay at home order ended, that means around May 4th-ish? Are we supposed to believe that Whitney was in such good shape a few days after hearing Chase's news, that Babs just packed up and moved home on May 8, leaving Whitney alone with the cats and dog? Huh.

I also wonder, if all Whitney had was a brief talk with Chase when he gave her the news, and she refused to have any further conversations with him after that, how did they coordinate the announcements? At the very least he had to know the date she was posting, or how could he have referred his instagram readers to her post for the details of the breakup? 

Just as an aside, we know (we've seen) that Whitney has had previous panic attacks. Remember when Kaite "hijacked" Big Girl Dance Class and Whitney was so stressed by the betrayal that she demanded Tal take her to  the hospital immediately. And as Tal drove away with Whitney, Ashley ran out and screamed. "Where are you going?" Tal said, "The hospital!" Ashley responded. "Which one? The regular one or the mental one?" Cut to Whitney getting treated by a doc-in-a-box for "anxiety."  A doc, I should point out, who greeted her as if he had seen her before. (I wonder if they got to the "regular" hospital and the film crew was refused admittance.) My point is that Whitney has some experience of these kinds of episodes, so calling an ambulance to rush her to the hospital in the middle of a pandemic, strikes me as  bit excessive (not to say, nuts.) And then she sits in the waiting area of the hospital for over three hours, waiting for Buddy to drive her home?

Someone  clarify the timeline for me.  What was the date that Ryan  posted that Twit wouldn't be  on that day's  nobsactive  workout  because  she was in the  hospital? 

• Useful 1