Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

OMG she posted a picture with Jessica explaining that the app launch is delayed.  She's wearing hot pink shiny leggings. MY EYES ARE BLEEDING. 

Plus, if she's lost weight I'm the President of the United States.  I think she just needs to look behind. 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

So her IG story shows her laying on the couch deciding she wants to watch the movie Free Willy. Ok fine. The part that gets me is she says 'I'm waiting on a burrito'. She can't even go get the burrito herself? Or is her latest caregiver in the kitchen whipping her up a burrito while she lays on the couch. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Can anyone cut-and-paste (share) here?  I don't do IG.

No one does instagram right now, ha! Nor FB nor Whatsapp. It's been a nice break for me personally since I spend way too much time on FB.

6 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So her IG story shows her laying on the couch deciding she wants to watch the movie Free Willy. Ok fine. The part that gets me is she says 'I'm waiting on a burrito'. She can't even go get the burrito herself? Or is her latest caregiver in the kitchen whipping her up a burrito while she lays on the couch. 

LOL if you think she would leave her house to buy burrito ingredients. You know she doordashed from Chipotle.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Can anyone cut-and-paste (share) here?  I don't do IG.

I don't do IG either.  I use one of those (for want of a better term) post grabbers that grabs IG posts and stories and makes them available to your browser. I use picuki. 

If you google Whitney thore instagram picuki it will produce a link to her stuff. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:07 PM, puppylover said:

So, you must scoot over to hWhit's IG to see the Q & A she has going. So many intelligent, thought provoking questions from her stans.

I think IG is down, along with Facebook.
I'm on twitter, but don't find it as easy to navigate, and I don't have all my buddies there.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, Colleenna said:

The irony of hWitney watching  "Free Willy" is just too delicious....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, stoppro said:

Its an autobiography.

You both should apologize to Orcas. They are beautiful and majestic creatures who don't deserve this kind of insult :-). 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

You both should apologize to Orcas. They are beautiful and majestic creatures who don't deserve this kind of insult :-). 

I just assumed that she was looking at Willy as a possible romantic interest 😉

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 7/11/2021 at 6:38 PM, Irate Panda said:

I’m not sure, but she definitely won’t help them at a cake-testing because she HATES cake ☺️

HATES it.

I don't remember where I picked this up - I actually think it was this board 🎂

😁

imageproxy.php.jpg

• LOL 7

Anyone who wants a major dose of Whitney cackle, check out her instagram story before it expires. She and Todd are dressing up that sad poodle in a wide range of Halloween costumes and Whitney finds each one HYSTERICAL!! Also, the sad poodle seems to have acquired another name or two. I'm Team Cat, but I still find myself pitying that poodle.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Anyone who wants a major dose of Whitney cackle, check out her instagram story before it expires. She and Todd are dressing up that sad poodle in a wide range of Halloween costumes and Whitney finds each one HYSTERICAL!! Also, the sad poodle seems to have acquired another name or two. I'm Team Cat, but I still find myself pitying that poodle.

That is just cruel. I'm Team Cat too but wow - that's just not nice to that poor poodle. Also, can you return Halloween costumes for pets or did she buy a ton of them just to try them on the dog once?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

That is just cruel. I'm Team Cat too but wow - that's just not nice to that poor poodle. Also, can you return Halloween costumes for pets or did she buy a ton of them just to try them on the dog once?

I don't know when I've seen a dog look more sad that wasn't in one of those  ASPCA commercials. 

Also, can you return Halloween costumes for pets or did she buy a ton of them just to try them on the dog once?

I guess it depends on where you buy them. Our local Unleashed lets you return them but I'm never organized to return the ones that don't fit.

32 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Maybe because she’s too big for a regular seat? Why wouldn't that be a wake-up call?

I think it's been quite some time since she could fit in an airplane seat and that doesn't seem to have been a wakeup call. I'm guessing a theater seat won't be any more eye opening.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think it's been quite some time since she could fit in an airplane seat and that doesn't seem to have been a wakeup call. I'm guessing a theater seat won't be any more eye opening.

She would need to buy 2 seats on airplane and seat belt extender correct?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

She would need to buy 2 seats on airplane and seat belt extender correct?

All the photos I've seen of her on an airplane she's in business or first class. She was pretty jammed in there but I don't think she gets two of those seats. Definitely a seat belt extender though. I don't think you have to pay for that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Maybe because she’s too big for a regular seat? Why wouldn't that be a wake-up call?

If viewing herself on this show isn't a wakeup call, I really doubt not fitting into regular theater seats is going to show her anything.

Glad to see them supporting local theater, and I really hope everyone else who needed accessible seating was able to get it, as well.

• Love 4
On 10/7/2021 at 9:08 AM, Ketzel said:

Link?

On 9/29/2021 at 1:15 AM, goofygirl said:

I had to snicker at Dadwe as he suggested he wasn't sure about his precious baby HAVING a baby without a father.  He's such a terrible actor and it's MEAN of Whitless to encourage her PARENTS to be on this show with her!  I realize THIS SHOW is the only way this hog would be out ON HER OWN; otherwise, she'd be in their house, remodeling it, making them move.... Oh wait...

At some point, this shitshow will be done and THEN WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO????

Actually she was in their house season 1 - having Babs clean dirty plates and glasses and empty wine bottles out of her room, making Babs shave her legs . . . I'm sure they can't wait to have her back  😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 10/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, 3girlsforus said:

All the photos I've seen of her on an airplane she's in business or first class. She was pretty jammed in there but I don't think she gets two of those seats. Definitely a seat belt extender though. I don't think you have to pay for that.

Business class seats are roomier, at least compared to economy class, but they're not that roomy. I picked Delta airlines as an example, but international business class seats are 21 inches wide (compared with 18 inches in economy). Domestic business class seats average around 20 inches and economy are again 18 inches. For someone of Whitney's size, the differences between the two seats just isn't going to make that much of a difference. She's still going to be shoehorned in and she certainly is too large to take advantage of the lay flat features of an international business class flight.

All airlines will offer a seatbelt extender, though many plus-sized people now often buy their own in order to avoid the embarrassment of having to ask for one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

Business class seats are roomier, at least compared to economy class, but they're not that roomy. I picked Delta airlines as an example, but international business class seats are 21 inches wide (compared with 18 inches in economy). Domestic business class seats average around 20 inches and economy are again 18 inches. For someone of Whitney's size, the differences between the two seats just isn't going to make that much of a difference. She's still going to be shoehorned in and she certainly is too large to take advantage of the lay flat features of an international business class flight.

All airlines will offer a seatbelt extender, though many plus-sized people now often buy their own in order to avoid the embarrassment of having to ask for one.

She can fly fedex. they have crates and heavy straps to restrain heavy 'cargo' from wallowing around the plane.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, stoppro said:

She can fly fedex. they have crates and heavy straps to restrain heavy 'cargo' from wallowing around the plane.

There are companies that specialize in shipping horses for competitions around the world. She might find it more comfortable to avail herself with their services. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Folks, While joking is certainly encouraged, we are getting a bit far down the fat bashing road when it comes to Whitney.  There are so many things to talk about regarding our Whit, her dancing, "exercise" classes, romantic "relationships", and more.  Let's take a beat to focus on other aspects of dearest Whitney, daughter, lover, entrepreneur. 

• Love 9
On 10/11/2021 at 8:28 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Folks, While joking is certainly encouraged, we are getting a bit far down the fat bashing road when it comes to Whitney.  There are so many things to talk about regarding our Whit, her dancing, "exercise" classes, romantic "relationships", and more.  Let's take a beat to focus on other aspects of dearest Whitney, daughter, lover, entrepreneur. 

And an asshole.  

I always find her raging assholism fascinating 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

So she admits in this clip that she doesn’t know if this guy is a flake/catfish or not, but she invites him to come on a family vacation.  So she is quick to expose the entire family and all of her “friends” to a stranger during a global pandemic?  Wow, she really lives in her own little delusional world, doesn’t she?  Couple that with the fact that production is probably paying this Nail fellow to play the voice of her Frenchman, and you’ve got a real sad situation on your hands.

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

So she admits in this clip that she doesn’t know if this guy is a flake/catfish or not, but she invites him to come on a family vacation.  

Not to mention, last week she claimed SHE didn't  invite him, he invited himself, which is a lie.

She's so snotty to her brother and the fact she can't see why anyone would think it's awkward and weird to invite someone NO ONE KNOWS to a family/friends vacation screams it's all about Whitney, the hell with anyone else's feelings.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She's so snotty to her brother and the fact she can't see why anyone would think it's awkward and weird to invite someone NO ONE KNOWS to a family/friends vacation screams it's all about Whitney, the hell with anyone else's feelings.

AND she states that she fully intends to bed this stranger right after meeting him, with her family and friends around, in the same house, and tells her father it’s “none of his business.”  I have been reckless in my youth, but never that reckless, and if I had talked to my parents like that (even as an adult), my mother would have slapped me into next Tuesday and I would be anticipating the sky to open up and lightening to strike me dead.  But I guess I grew up in a different time . . . 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

AND she states that she fully intends to bed this stranger right after meeting him, with her family and friends around, in the same house, and tells her father it’s “none of his business.”  I have been reckless in my youth, but never that reckless, and if I had talked to my parents like that (even as an adult), my mother would have slapped me into next Tuesday and I would be anticipating the sky to open up and lightening to strike me dead.  But I guess I grew up in a different time . . . 

She fully intends to bed a stranger SHE HASN'T ACTUALLY MET. I mean, really?  I remember the 1960s and  "free love" but I don't remember ANYONE being that promiscuous. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

She fully intends to bed a stranger SHE HASN'T ACTUALLY MET. I mean, really?  I remember the 1960s and  "free love" but I don't remember ANYONE being that promiscuous. 

So she offers this guy that she's never met a vacation in Maine that does not have an option for him to sleep somewhere that isn't in bed with her. Can you imagine what people would be calling her if she was a man offering a woman a free vacation for sex?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So she offers this guy that she's never met a vacation in Maine that does not have an option for him to sleep somewhere that isn't in bed with her. Can you imagine what people would be calling her if she was a man offering a woman a free vacation for sex?

I'll just say that  IF this guy accepts (extremely unlikely), I will be the first to loudly call him a manwhore. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Is a house full of family and friends the aphrodisiac Whitney thinks The Frenchman wants?  That won't be awkward at all, right?

Whitney does not think about anyone but herself, who expects a stranger to be down to f*ck five minutes after they meet, like run off to the bedroom while her parents are sitting in the next room? Oy vey.

What is in it for Frenchie if he saw Chase's social media account and did not like what he saw in the comments, Whitney cannot even say his name on camera...why does he want to be part of any of this, what does he get out of it?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Exactly how does she know that he’d be down for staying in her room in her bed the first day he meets her?

sure he’s a guy but not all guys jump in bed with someone on their first date and especially not if it’s a family vacation with her parents and brother sitting there….Jeeez she’s such an idiot!

If I was the Frenchman I’d be wondering what kind of freak show I was dealing with.

• Love 5