Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Yeah No said:

At this point I think she is sort of "whatever" and "whenever" to any real romantic relationship 

I think she is looking for a caretaker/indentured servant. Someone that isn't a hired home health aide, because that would mean her life was less than fabulous.   That was (is? are they still living together?) essentially Buddy's role in her life.  He shopped, cooked, cleaned, and god knows what else,  in exchange for free rent and a starring role on a reality tv show.   If she can find someone willing to do all of that AND have a romantic relationship with her, she'd be set.  Someone to cater to her every need and throw in her single friends faces, what more could she ask for? We see these types of relationships all the time on My 600lb life.  I honestly don't know why Whitney can't find a relationship like that.  Its not her looks and/or weight.   I can't even say its her personality.  As grating as I find her most of the time, there are thousands of people who adore her.  I think Yeah No is right and she just doesn't care enough to seek out a real relationship and finds it easier to play the victim card of "Men don't love fat women" 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Meowy said:

He shopped, cooked, cleaned, and god knows what else,  in exchange for free rent and a starring role on a reality tv show.   If she can find someone willing to do all of that AND have a romantic relationship with her, she'd be set.  Someone to cater to her every need and throw in her single friends faces, what more could she ask for? We see these types of relationships all the time on My 600lb life.

But she does ask for more. She wants, for lack of a better description, a conventionally attractive partner. No one obese. No fat fetishists or chubby chasers. Someone she can bring home to Babs and Glenn and Hunter and impress them with her high-quality  match - not to mention make the barnacles and the fan base swoon over how well she's done. I'm not a regular watcher of My 600lb Life, but from what I've seen of the men who are attached to women of that size, they are not what Whitney would consider eligible.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Today her IG post celebrates Jessica’s birthday - by posting photos of Whitney sniffing Jessica’s arm pit. 

We need an emoticon for revulsion in this forum.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 12/17/2020 at 4:24 PM, Meowy said:

I think she is looking for a caretaker/indentured servant. Someone that isn't a hired home health aide, because that would mean her life was less than fabulous.   That was (is? are they still living together?) essentially Buddy's role in her life.  He shopped, cooked, cleaned, and god knows what else,  in exchange for free rent and a starring role on a reality tv show.   If she can find someone willing to do all of that AND have a romantic relationship with her, she'd be set.  Someone to cater to her every need and throw in her single friends faces, what more could she ask for? We see these types of relationships all the time on My 600lb life.  I honestly don't know why Whitney can't find a relationship like that.  Its not her looks and/or weight.   I can't even say its her personality.  As grating as I find her most of the time, there are thousands of people who adore her.  I think Yeah No is right and she just doesn't care enough to seek out a real relationship and finds it easier to play the victim card of "Men don't love fat women" 

When this show ends she'll have a relationship like that by dinnertime.  She can post about how fabulous he is on instagram.  But that type of relationship would not look fabulous on this tv show 😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I have long been asking for the vomit (🤮) emoji to be added to our choices.  I would use that a hell of a lot more often than the idea/info button.

Maybe we should send some of these photos to the developers so they understand why we need this feature.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

I just looked at Jessica's Instagram.  Not a single recent mention of MBFFL, NoBS Active, or Whitney herself.  I get the feeling Jessica may be unenthusiastic / embarrassed of the whole thing.  Saying "No" may be difficult for her and an overbearing personality like Whitney's would take advantage of that. I find it kind of sad Jessica's real life passion for fitness is being warped by Whitney's strange world.

• Love 8

I wonder if they're even continuing with the NoBs Active.   She hasn't posted about it in the last week or so. I was just looking at their sample video again.  Twit is barely doing anything and she's huffing and puffing like she just sprinted a mile.  Also Jessica was doing an exercise and alternating her legs each rep, stupid Twit just kept doing the same leg every single time.  Just an idea but maybe they should rehearse the workout before they film it so they get it right for the viewers.  Oh I forgot Twit can't do the "workout" more than once  a day.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

I wonder if they're even continuing with the NoBs Active.   She hasn't posted about it in the last week or so. I was just looking at their sample video again.  Twit is barely doing anything and she's huffing and puffing like she just sprinted a mile.  Also Jessica was doing an exercise and alternating her legs each rep, stupid Twit just kept doing the same leg every single time.  Just an idea but maybe they should rehearse the workout before they film it so they get it right for the viewers.  Oh I forgot Twit can't do the "workout" more than once  a day.

Ryan posted this - not too subtle, but I can't disagree with him.  (click to make it a little larger.)

image.thumb.png.a16ff085ed8206d1433d23de42bf6204.png

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Ryan posted this - not too subtle, but I can't disagree with him.  (click to make it a little larger.)

image.thumb.png.a16ff085ed8206d1433d23de42bf6204.png

He’s completely right and I think this is the crux of why Whitney didn’t want him around for nobsactive.  He went into it thinking this was the plan - create an accessible workout program that would help everyone, not just the already mostly fit. He thought, like many of us did at first, that Whitney was about accessible workouts and focusing on getting healthy. But what he found was that Whitney is about attention and no work. Even before the Chase stuff, you could see the aggravation in his face when she would post outtakes from their filming. He would be trying to give directions and she would be screwing around. The twerking video is an extreme but we saw that in several videos. I also remember some IG story posts from her that implied she was annoyed that Ryan expected work from her. Jessica, on the other hand, seems to have agreed to Whitney’s lame approach and to allow armpit sniffing. 

• Love 13
On 12/16/2020 at 7:06 PM, cherenkov said:

If you're happy being fat, which she claims she is, why does she need a therapist to help her be positive about her body?

In the immortal words of Kerryn Feehan, "For someone who claims to be so happy, you sure do cry a lot."

I loved it when Kerryn called her out on her BS.

And let’s not forget that Whitney has entertained gastric bypass surgery. That’s not something someone who’s life is “fabulous” would consider.

Whitney does cry a lot. Every episode it seems and she sure blubbered (pun intended) a lot this last episode. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

And let’s not forget that Whitney has entertained gastric bypass surgery. That’s not something someone who’s life is “fabulous” would consider.

I suspect Whitney brought that up solely to manipulate Buddy into reassuring her that she didn't need to change, she was perfect the way she was, any man would be lucky to bask in the glow of her magnificence, etc.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

My cable company has the description for next week's episode and it sounds like a doozy:

S8E8 Sink or Swim

During a weekend trip to the lake, Whitney and Ryan clash as her friends beg her to ditch him and move back to Greensboro. When Buddy's new girlfriend crashes the party, Whitney worries about losing her quarantine husband to another woman.

Just when you thought that Whitney couldn't get more pathetic. And while I was never a fan of Ryan, they're really throwing him bodily off the train.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

My cable company has the description for next week's episode and it sounds like a doozy:

Just when you thought that Whitney couldn't get more pathetic. And while I was never a fan of Ryan, they're really throwing him bodily off the train.

Oh good gawd almighty, that sounds all sorts of delicious!!!  😄 😄 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

To make things more interesting, Whitney's new NoBS "partner" doesn't seem to be doing jack shit for the program. She's not promoting it on her instagram account, nor do I see her "business partner" in any of her posts. I'm also scrolling through the accounts that Jess is following and I'm  not seeing her following Whitney. So how real is this "business partnership"? Probably not any more real than Whitney's engagement was.

• Love 12
On 12/22/2020 at 6:10 PM, TurtlePower said:

Maybe not someone whose life is fabulous, but I distinctly remember one of the 1,000-Lb. Sisters undergoing weight loss surgery. It stuck out to me because she started the season heavier than Whitney and ended it well below the lowest number we’ve seen Whitney weigh in at.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Maybe not someone whose life is fabulous, but I distinctly remember one of the 1,000-Lb. Sisters undergoing weight loss surgery. It stuck out to me because she started the season heavier than Whitney and ended it well below the lowest number we’ve seen Whitney weigh in at.

Not only does she weigh less than Whitney  but she's pregnant now.  (Saw the coming attractions for their new season). I'm happy for her, at least she made a commitment to change herself.    Can you imagine where Twit would be now if she had continued with the story line from her first season? 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Mommygetz said:

“Don’t be mean because it doesn’t reflect my feelings.” WTF is that supposed to even mean?? No one’s feelings are valid excepts Whitney’s....6BB62E48-EE96-4586-8F5F-640FF3FDCBD4.thumb.jpeg.e4df87b68060165e1f3a820c26e50641.jpeg

I think it’s TLC’s way of having Whitney tell her “fans” to stop bothering Chase on social media.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Mommygetz said:

“Don’t be mean because it doesn’t reflect my feelings.” WTF is that supposed to even mean?? No one’s feelings are valid excepts Whitney’s....6BB62E48-EE96-4586-8F5F-640FF3FDCBD4.thumb.jpeg.e4df87b68060165e1f3a820c26e50641.jpeg

On a scale of one to fucking infinity, how photoshopped is this picture? That barely even looks like her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Is it just me or does it seem weird that Whit doesn’t seem to post about holidays. Nothing at Thanksgiving and now nothing for Christmas. (It’s currently 9:45 Pm Christmas Day). You would think we would see something of her celebration since her family is part of the show. If they weren’t I could see them being opposed to her posting but they are in the show too. 

• Love 4

This looks like a different  girlfriend.  This woman is Kourtney according to the Instagram handle that is tagged and the one on the show was introduced as Brittney.  They look very similar, though. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Meowy said:

This looks like a different  girlfriend.  This woman is Kourtney according to the Instagram handle that is tagged and the one on the show was introduced as Brittney.  They look very similar, though. 

Yeah they look very similar, maybe Brittney is her "show" name like "Chase/Casey". Who knows/cares they are grasping at straws for a story line...any story line.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is it just me or does it seem weird that Whit doesn’t seem to post about holidays. Nothing at Thanksgiving and now nothing for Christmas. (It’s currently 9:45 Pm Christmas Day). You would think we would see something of her celebration since her family is part of the show. If they weren’t I could see them being opposed to her posting but they are in the show too. 

Yes very strange. Even if they can't get together you'd think they'd zoom/FaceTime and post that. I'm not a reality "star" but did FaceTime with my kids and grands today. If I was a "star" I surely would have posted them... She is such a fraud/fake...

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 2

Back when Whitney was auditioning Ryan's friends for the role of her boyfriend,  she had Thanksgiving dinner at Ryan's house with -I'm not sure- I think his name was Cam? This was the infamous dinner where Whitney whipped off her shirt, leading to the Great Debate over whether she was wearing a sports bra or a lingerie bra (as if either would be appropriate garb to undress to in the middle of a dinner party.) Someone asked at the time why Whitney wasn't having TG dinner with her family and she replied that they didn't celebrate Thanksgiving together. I don't know how credible that was, but she did say it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Back when Whitney was auditioning Ryan's friends for the role of her boyfriend,  she had Thanksgiving dinner at Ryan's house with -I'm not sure- I think his name was Cam? This was the infamous dinner where Whitney whipped off her shirt, leading to the Great Debate over whether she was wearing a sports bra or a lingerie bra (as if either would be appropriate garb to undress to in the middle of a dinner party.) Someone asked at the time why Whitney wasn't having TG dinner with her family and she replied that they didn't celebrate Thanksgiving together. I don't know how credible that was, but she did say it.

Yes - she danced and twerked with Ryan and his friend, as you do on Thanksgiving.  After Chase showed up to be her "boyfriend" we all assumed that the first guy didn't pass the audition (or didn't take the job!). That was 2 years ago - last year everyone was pointing out that she spent neither holiday with her "fiance".  I find it hard to believe that someone who still calls her parents Mommy and Daddy and has no in-laws doesn't spend holidays with Mommy and Daddy. (Dadwe?)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Yea I remember that. I don’t know how credible it is either but I don’t believe she doesn’t spend Christmas with them.  Either way, she did SOMETHING for the holidays. She celebrates Christmas because she posted that she needed Buddy to come over and put up her tree. Even if she wasn’t with her parents, she did something. Covid changed celebrations for a lot of people but my FB feed was still full of photos of Christmas. For someone who lacks any kind of social media filter, it just seems weird. 
And if she followed through and converted to Judaism, then let’s see how she celebrated Hanukkah. LOL 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I saw this pic of the baby momma. She is very pretty. I imagine that pissed Whit off even more. The article even stated her height and weight which is supposedly 5 foot 6 and 138 lbs which is an odd thing to mention. How would they even get this information? Note, I have no idea if any of this is true or if this is even her so taking with a gain of salt

EB229182-E461-4C99-8AA7-DEB521AB5584.jpeg

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I saw this pic of the baby momma. She is very pretty. I imagine that pissed Whit off even more. The article even stated her height and weight which is supposedly 5 foot 6 and 138 lbs which is an odd thing to mention. How would they even get this information? Note, I have no idea if any of this is true or if this is even her so taking with a gain of salt

Yes, that picture is from her FB page, from when the baby was about a month old.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yep, that's her. She is really pretty.

• Love 2

That is her but the article that went with it is highly suspect.  There was nothing in that article to suggest they have any real information. Certainly they made up her weight and height. They are probably close but there is no way to actually know. It seems added to highlight that she isn’t almost 400 lbs.  Plus the article saying she isn’t in a relationship with Chase. We know for a fact that isn’t true. They even talk about it a bit on the show. 

• Useful 4

Whitney has put up a sign in her IG story reading "The Best Revenge Is No Revenge. Move On. Be Happy." Kind of  a wordy knock-off of the 70s motto "Living Well Is The Best Revenge," but still, such an appropriate  sentiment for the woman who handled the end of her relationship with Avi with such grace.

I'm just not sure who, in this situation, is the object of her revenge? Because it sure looked like it was Ryan, and the friend he brought to the lake house, and also Buddy's new girlfriend, and, for all we know, Lennie. She's a spiteful bitch at the best of times, and this isn't one of her best times.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney has put up a sign in her IG story reading "The Best Revenge Is No Revenge. Move On. Be Happy." Kind of  a wordy knock-off of the 70s motto "Living Well Is The Best Revenge," but still, such an appropriate  sentiment for the woman who handled the end of her relationship with Avi with such grace.

I'm just not sure who, in this situation, is the object of her revenge? Because it sure looked like it was Ryan, and the friend he brought to the lake house, and also Buddy's new girlfriend, and, for all we know, Lennie. She's a spiteful bitch at the best of times, and this isn't one of her best times.

If she’s trying to say she’s living well as her form of revenge, she’s doing it wrong. 

And I don’t even know where to start with her other IG post. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Chase and/or Ryan. "Move on" kinda gives it away,  IMNHO.

• Love 2
On 1/3/2021 at 9:43 AM, 3girlsforus said:

That is her but the article that went with it is highly suspect.  There was nothing in that article to suggest they have any real information. Certainly they made up her weight and height. They are probably close but there is no way to actually know. It seems added to highlight that she isn’t almost 400 lbs.  Plus the article saying she isn’t in a relationship with Chase. We know for a fact that isn’t true. They even talk about it a bit on the show. 

I didn't read the article, I was simply replying to the question about whether or not the picture was of her. It is. 

• Useful 1

I just came across a web page that listed all the episodes of Season 8 of MBFFL.  After the most recent one, "Sink or Swim,"  it has Episode 9, "The Buddy System," Episode 10, "A Big Fat Ultimatum," Episode 11, "Weight Loss Surgery," *** and Episode 12, "Whitney Gets Her Groove Back."  No descriptions,  just the names.

*** For the record, I don't for a minute believe Whitney is getting weight loss surgery in episode 11.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 1/4/2021 at 5:44 PM, Ketzel said:

I just came across a web page that listed all the episodes of Season 8 of MBFFL.  After the most recent one, "Sink or Swim,"  it has Episode 9, "The Buddy System," Episode 10, "A Big Fat Ultimatum," Episode 11, "Weight Loss Surgery," *** and Episode 12, "Whitney Gets Her Groove Back."  No descriptions,  just the names.

*** For the record, I don't for a minute believe Whitney is getting weight loss surgery in episode 11.

The only way Whitney is getting weight loss surgery is if TLC said she’ll get another season but only if she has the surgery

• Love 8
17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

The only way Whitney is getting weight loss surgery is if TLC said she’ll get another season but only if she has the surgery

I think that episode is going to be Whitney considering surgery and ruling it out because she is fabulous and happy being fat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think that episode is going to be Whitney considering surgery and ruling it out because she is fabulous and happy being fat.

I agree but if she did get surgery, that doctor should go before a fucking ethics board. She is not even close to ready to pursue it. 

Source: many years of watching My 600 Pound Life! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12