Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E10: Go Your Own Way

• Start Topic

Every time I think I love CT as much as possible, he does something like raise his hand and point to himself in the back of the bus while Hunter was screaming "who can beat me?" and then I love him infinity.

And then he does whatever voice that was when he said "oh it's a house party it's going to be amazing!"  SWOON.

God I am so sick of Nicole the fucking predator.

Laurel is a really annoying drunk.

This is why I sometimes hate when people come back, because they turn into a douche and I no longer like them, Shane.

I was hoping that no elimination means next week there will be no more teams but culling the herd works too I guess.

Cory and Jenna are my favorite pair of friends.

• Love 14

Pro: Johnny went home! Darrell is just awesome so I'm glad he won especially after being gone for so long. It's hard for me to pick between him and CT for the win, but I can't help rooting for Darrell.

Con: Cara Maria went home too. I would've loved to have seen her get to the final and win, but I knew that it wouldn't be easy for her to beat Laurel.

I like Laurel, but she really is an annoying drunk! I could care less about her romance with Nicole.

It's about time that some underdogs get cut. This whole format could've been so much better had it really been Champs vs underdogs in the eliminations. The Champs have always been at a disadvantage during these challenges as they're always outnumbered so not surprising that they've currently got more money in the bank.

I love Jenna! She made me laugh out loud with her "Nobody listens to me!" at the club when she was advising Nicole to go talk to Laurel and instead, Nicole went to dance. I find Jenna very endearing which is why I hope she finds someone a hell of a lot better than Zach. Plus, she's a great competitor.

• Love 8

Darrell!! So happy he beat Bananas. Not to go all drunk Laurel but he really does seem like a nice, humble guy. I don't know who I love more between him and CT. They're the best. I hope they both win/get money in the end. 

CT pointing to himself saying he could over Hunter's shoulder during H's tirade was so, so great. And his dancing in the club. So great. 

I'm over the Laurel and Nicole story. I know editing is at play but it's not putting Laurel in the best light since it seems she was very much Nicole's second choice. And if Nicole loses her voice for the rest of the challenge, you will not hear me complaining. 

Looking forward to the bloodbath next week. My guess is two go home from both the boy and girl underdogs.

And no more champion eliminations! Please! I need CT and Darrell to stay forever!

• Love 8

Bottom line: Johnny isn't going to luck into a seventh win! And he'll have to share a plane with Cara Maria, which will be insult to injury. Fuck him. Awesome that he had to play a physical game with a boxer (ex? still aspiring?). I think Darrell gets love because he's been gone for a long time, and he doesn't stir the pot, unlike Shane. Only thing that would put him over the top is if he called "his" Sarah. "Hi. Yeah, I'm sorry I helped out sending ya into the Gauntlet five times. I've done that shit twice, and that ain't no joke. Can't say it was all Rachel and Adam. I sucked, and I hope y'all can forgive me."

Still not hating Nicole, even though she's way too thirsty after breaking up with her girl back home. I don't think she's a predator because Laurel can take care of herself. Also, if things get bad-physical, I'd lay odds on the Killbot. She will run over a friend to stay in the game. What would she do with somebody she just met?

Never thought of CT as a background character. First, he busts a move alongside Camila as drama breaks out in the club. I don't know who was fighting . . . except for Shane and Nicole, they're mostly a blur. And then Hunter is yelling about who could beat him, unaware that CT was pointing at himself. While I hope this is his last roundup, I will miss the lug.

So what's the deal? Underdogs go from eight to four, and then everybody for themselves until there are two winners? Probably not, because BMP folks do stuff like they're huffing paint. Not much logic to be had. I'm thinking Laurel and Darrell are the favorites, but I'm kinda hoping Jenna breaks through. Fourth Challenge, never been eliminated. She's basically Discount Laurel at his point.

Johnny doesn't win again! Woo!! Not as good as Johnny Backpack but nothing can top that and this also doesn't even begin to erase his asshole behavior from the last challenge but still.. screw you bananas forever and always.

CT is so great.

• Love 7

I adore Laurel, so I hope Nicole doesn't fuck her over.  I'd be wary of getting involved with someone who describes herself as a serial cheater, but maybe she can be a good partner for Laurel. Are they still together? 

Jenna is also one of my favorites. When I first saw her on Explosion, I thought she was a dimwit. Now, every time I see her she grows on me a little more. She was so cute tonight, with her, "Nobody ever listens to me!", and she's really a decent competitor. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm happy Darrell won, really sad for Cara.  Not that Laurel winning in a physical contact challenge is any surprise, but the way she reacts is what bothers me. It sounds like Laurel and Cara are pretty close in real life, but naturally  Killbot took a victory lap before hugging Cara. Of course.  I don't love Cara, but I find Laurel vile.  I don't like Nicole either. She reminds me of Matt Baier (Teen Mom) for some reason; probably the thirsty creepiness. 

Don't care about Ashley or Hunter, but at least that scene in the bus gave me CT in the background, waving his hands; "hi, yeah, me, CT... yeah, I can beat Hunter".  Lmao. Gold.  That's why I can't quit this show. 

Shane is a pot stirrer, but his snarky summary of each newbie had me howling. Loved the shot of Cory blow drying his hair while Shane called him the dumbest person he's ever met. The editors are on point this season.  

Jenna continues to be awesome. 

Edited by AngryCarrot86
  • Love 7

I missed last week's episode so I just caught up this week. So damn happy John is gone! It's a shame that Cara Maria had to go as well because it would have been delicious for her to still be there while he leaves.

Nicole was shit last week. She was playing around with Laurel who clearly wasn't ready. The girl is taking tiny little baby steps and Nicole is not someone to help her with that, obviously. Nicole thinking she could actually have Cara made me laugh because Cara was clearly not into Nicole. She just liked the attention.

Shane is so shadyI didn't get the drunk logic of whatever he was trying to pull with Hunter and Ashley. I think he thought he was just so much smarter than the Underdogs (not that hard) but he fucked up his game. If anyone was hooking up with someone for safety in the game it was Ashley. She pratically said she was when she first hooked up with Hunter. She also did it that other Challenge with Cara Maria's cousin, who's name I don't know because all I remember is "Cuz". Anyway the point is Shane is desperate to stay in the game and is fucking up big time.

I can't believe CT and Camilla didn't get any flags.  WTF? How was Laurel the only girl strong enough to get a flag?

Pissed that there wasn't an elimination for the Underdogs. Next week better pay off big time.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm glad Cara and Bananas went home.  They both needed to be knocked down a peg.  Laurel did too but Cara just annoys me to no end.

CT and Darrell are literally the old guys at work who just show up for a paycheck and roll their eyes at each other when the shit hits the fan.  I love it. 

I loved Shane and Darrell's pseudo slumber party talk.  Triple OG. They really are so much older than all of these idiots and seem to have more common sense.

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Clearlyhere said:

I've been boycotting Bananas. I'm really done with him on the challenges. Maybe I'll start watching again now that he is off.

Can't blame you for that!  I was so glad he lost!  Bye!!!

Ct on the bus was hilarious! 

Not seeing the charm of Nicole.  I hate her accent, and I realize that's not her fault, unless she exaggerates it.   But it's annoying. 

• Love 4

I like Cara Maria and I am actually okay with Nicole, but I am mostly glad that Cara Maria is gone because I could go for the rest of time without having to hear Nicole salivate over her eleventy million times on camera. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, sekay87 said:

Mean Girl Shane is the best Shane. I'm here for it.

Question: has Shane ever been a pot-stirrer in his four prior Challenges? I mean, he was friends with Rachel, but I cant recall hoping for him to fail, save for The Inferno. I wanted a hero, CT was the closest thing at the time, and Shane had talked shit about Sarah. I know, everybody on Campus Crawl did that, but I liked her a lot. Maybe he figures that since he's back, he can mess with people who are at least a decade older than him.

ETA: Crap, does this season make Shane the 2010s Beth? I may not have thought highly of him, but I never despised him on that level.

• Love 1

Wonder if the producers had a well thought out plan or they got into the show and realized there haven't been enough people eliminated so they will do this bloodbath thing to eliminate a lot of cast at once.

All the buildup and they got rid of a lot of champions quickly.

The montage of the underdogs while Shane was evaluating them was funny.

• Love 2

Shane is a little shit stirrer but his team would be stupid to get rid of him. He knows how to play the game and has really helped his team out more times than anyone else I can think of at the moment. They only won the previous challenge because of his strategy of jumping on the champion guys and taking them out by falling on them and wiping them out. He also helped eat all the curry. He's a good competitor. Did I miss what happened between Ashley and her bed mate? I can't think of his name lol. I really like Jenna and hate nicole. She just looks dirty and smarmy to me. I think laurel may actually be gay and has just been afraid to experiment with women because of her strict upbringing. She seemed so hurt by Nicole and then so interested and smitten again once Nicole showed the slightest interest. Laurel was so clearly Nicole's second choice that I felt secondhand embarrassment for laurel. I.mean Nicole didn't even apologize or admit she was wrong. Laurel is worse than Jenna! Glad Johnny is gone.. I loved Cj. He cracks me up. Loved the look of glee in tjs eyes when he crashed the party and announces the bloodbath in a monotone voice lol

• Love 4
15 hours ago, scrb said:

Wonder if the producers had a well thought out plan or they got into the show and realized there haven't been enough people eliminated so they will do this bloodbath thing to eliminate a lot of cast at once.

All the buildup and they got rid of a lot of champions quickly.

The montage of the underdogs while Shane was evaluating them was funny.

I doubt they had a well thought out plan.  This premise had so much potential and the majorly fucked it up by not having underdogs challenge the champions for their spots.  I'm so annoyed by this season cause it could have been so much better.

• Love 3

Nicole is still annoying as hell. Why was she saying she was missing Cara, like she and Cara had some grand love affair when Cara clearly wasn't interested. Laurel can do so much better.

I have no idea what was going on during the Shane/Ashley/Amanda/Hunter fiasco, there was way too much drunk rambling going on. The only highlight of the episode was CT point at himself (never change CT!!) and of course Johnny going home

• Love 6
16 hours ago, kira28 said:

She seemed so hurt by Nicole and then so interested and smitten again once Nicole showed the slightest interest. Laurel was so clearly Nicole's second choice that I felt secondhand embarrassment for laurel. I.mean Nicole didn't even apologize or admit she was wrong. Laurel is worse than Jenna!

I know, me too.  When she was lying on her stomach on her bunk and Nicole was talking to her and said something relatively mild but I guess complimentary (I don't even remember what it was) and her whole face lit up I was all girl, no.  

I know they're probably prompted to diss each other's challenge prowess in the talking heads, and sure, maybe some people should have had more upper body strength for the actual "pull in to the flag" part, but I don't see why they were all so incredulous that some people could finish because the end tube was butted up against the next-to-last tube, and some timed out because the darn final tube was bouncing around yards away from the one they were on!  All you can do is reach out your arm and hope it bounces back!  Seemed unfair to me, but whatever.

I guess I'll grudgingly accept Cara Maria's departure if it means Johnny is gone.  Can't stand the guy.  I may have mentioned that before once or twice.

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, mojoween said:

Every time I think I love CT as much as possible, he does something like raise his hand and point to himself in the back of the bus while Hunter was screaming "who can beat me?" and then I love him infinity.

And then he does whatever voice that was when he said "oh it's a house party it's going to be amazing!"  SWOON.

God I am so sick of Nicole the fucking predator.

Laurel is a really annoying drunk.

This is why I sometimes hate when people come back, because they turn into a douche and I no longer like them, Shane.

I was hoping that no elimination means next week there will be no more teams but culling the herd works too I guess.

Cory and Jenna are my favorite pair of friends.

Yes, to everything.  CT is the best part of this season, hands down!  I really want to see him beat Hunter in a challenge.  I cannot stand Hunter's ego.  I really want him to go home. 

I'm ready to see a culling of the herd on the Underdogs team.  They have too many people that are just a waste of space for my liking...I'm looking at you Amanda and Ashley. 

I really like Jenna this season.  I didn't care for her when she was messing with Zach in either of her previous seasons or this season.  She's more enjoyable to watch when she's not worried about a guy's feelings. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Question: has Shane ever been a pot-stirrer in his four prior Challenges? I mean, he was friends with Rachel, but I cant recall hoping for him to fail, save for The Inferno. I wanted a hero, CT was the closest thing at the time, and Shane had talked shit about Sarah. I know, everybody on Campus Crawl did that, but I liked her a lot. Maybe he figures that since he's back, he can mess with people who are at least a decade older than him.

ETA: Crap, does this season make Shane the 2010s Beth? I may not have thought highly of him, but I never despised him on that level.

I personally really disliked Shane in his early appearances. I can't really remember why- he just seemed kind of bitchy, I guess. During the original Battle of the Sexes, when Antoine had to break the tie between Shane and James (also know as Mr. Emily), I was probably the only viewer who was bummed when Antoine elected to send James home.

19 hours ago, lightbeam said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS Bananas is gone!! I was really worried he was going to be the cockroach that survives a nuclear blast. I practically jumped for joy when Darrell won!

Me too. So glad Darrell won!

• Love 1

I'm not that mad that Cara went home (she didn't really try to stay) but I'm freaking pissed that she still can't see what a snake Laurel is. I mean what more does Laurel have to do to show Cara that she is just a bad human being! SMH!

Shane conveniently calls out Rookie guys when the Rookies are up for an elimination challenge, lol. I get that he's trying to put the target on other guys so he can avoid potential elimination but his approach is so messy that it's hard to call it good game play. He's either super arrogant or a really horrible drunk. His likely saving grace is so long as they need strong competitors to win money, he has a longer chance of staying in the game.  So happy that the rookies ended up getting eliminated in some fashion. I was pissed initially when they made it a non-elimination. Corey and Jenna are the only rookies that I like. 

So to compliment Laurel being a horrible loser, she's also a complete sucker for someone willing to give her a mild compliment in the romantic sense. 

I'm way more happier than Darrell won than I am Bananas lost...which says a lot because I don't like Bananas at all. Hope Darrell makes it to the final challenge. I feel like Darrell may have many moments in the house where he's hanging around some of those idiots saying 'remember it's for my kids, remember it's for my kids', lol.

Can't wait for the bloodbath! 

I've always had a soft spot for CT and he's been one of the highlights this season. I got a good laugh at him looking right at the camera and acknowledging that he could beat Hunter, haha. 

• Love 4

I loved that while everyone was all "whoo hoo let's PAR-TAY!!!".....CT was all...yeah, nah fools, it's a trick.   And yep, CT's been around the block a while and was just waiting for the shoe to drop.....enter TJ with the announcement of the Team Losers Bloodbath!!!

• Love 6

I really love Darrell won. I knew he was winning it but to see it happen was awesome to see. I just think he sort of keeps proving himself over and over again. CT as a background guy is just beautiful to see. I love how much he matured. 

I dislike Shady Shane but I died laughing when he was talking how stupid both Corey and Nelson were. 

Also, I am really tired how majority of the challenges this season has been all water challenge like do something else. 

• Love 1