Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: If These Woods Could Talk

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, swankie said:

Wasn't Heavenly constantly calling Lisa Nicole's husband gay in an insulting way?  To me, the M2M women are just as crass and full of venom as the RHOA women are.  Their show has had fist fights, name calling and people being threatened also.

That show has improved since Mariah Huq was voted off the island, and it's anchored by women with legitimate careers and strong relationships. Ups and downs, yes and the usual bitch fighting etc, but there are actual events and real story lines and these women seem to be invested in their real friendships with one another. Lisa Nicole is about to go the way of Mariah, because she is disingenuous and untrustworthy. Heavenly is horrific, but the issues with LN's husband arose because a man appeared at an event and approached one of the women as 'the lover of Lisa Nicole's husband for the last 3 years'. On top of that, her husband is open about infidelity.  It definitely isn't as homophobic as RHOA, I think. Though it has it's moments, the women on this show seem more invested in their relationships with their husbands and each other and building them up, not tearing them down for nothing. Dr Jackie was on RHOA as Kandi's OBGYN and there has been a fair bit of crossover elsewhere. I posted a clip of Marlo with Quad earlier. Certainly this season of Atlanta is inferior to this season of M2M, imo.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, swankie said:

People can always change their minds or have changes of heart on certain matters.  And I don't see what this has to do with anything in the first place.  Porsha didn't put the "Kandi is a lesbian" rumor out there.  She made a joke about the closet, big deal!  It was a bad joke, but it was just that, a joke.  And even that wasn't anything slamming homosexuality.  I haven't heard one word of Porsha gay bashing on this show.  Even calling her ex husband gay.  To me, that's not gay bashing.  She didn't start those rumors.  And to me, she was just speaking out against a man that betrayed her.

Wasn't Heavenly constantly calling Lisa Nicole's husband gay in an insulting way?  To me, the M2M women are just as crass and full of venom as the RHOA women are.  Their show has had fist fights, name calling and people being threatened also.

I found a couple of Porsha's comments homophobic. Definitely not outright, but the more subtle, maybe unconscious kind. Porsha's joke was just a joke, but, I felt, one that was intended as a jab -- "maybe still in the closet", which she sort of said with a nod and a wink, with the implication being that there was something scandalous or shameful or in some way negative about that. Later, in a TH, she said something about knowing all the dirt, like she's keeping a scandalous secret. Again, the implication is it's something bad that needs to be kept a big secret.  

I would not be at all surprised if Porsha was shocked to learn that her comments come off as homophobic. I don't think she's aware of it (but hey, Porsha!)

The overall vibe of it, too, kind of the WHAAAT?! of it all from the other ladies is also side eye generating.  I think most reasonable people would like others to learn of their sexuality and be like, "Oh", not "OMG!"  And it's that OMG! Secrets! Scandal! reaction that I think makes people wonder about their feelings about it. 

ETA: I am not speculating about Kandi's sexuality. Just talking about the overall tone of the episode. 

Edited by Jel
  • Love 7

BTW, did I see the previews correctly?  Is it the return of the Wig?  And that someone calls Kroy out on the fact that he's no longer employed by an NFL team?   I wonder if she's angling to be back on RHOA to supplement the "Tardy" paycheck.  They'll be needing it now.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, queenjen said:

Are you implying that you know you're gonna shart and ... YOU STILL GO?!!

I'm also a bit fascinated by 'newly afraid'?? Whatever your heights story is, I'm more interested in it than what I saw this episode

Agree totally, except age has zero to do with it: 

iris.jpg

I didn't word that in the best way. She looks long in the tooth, rode hard. Her personality really saps any light and beauty out of the image she tries to put forth, IMO. 

• Love 1
On 2/13/2017 at 0:23 AM, WireWrap said:

But have Porsha and Shamea stopped being friends or is Kandi trying to end that friendship? This doesn't make sense IMO, none! LOL And if Kandi/Todd are all so pro Apollo, then why not go after Phaedra, he would support it. I still think Phaedra has some dirt on Kandi or (more likely) Todd and that is why they are not coming for her directly and instead, going for her only "show" friend, Porsha.

In the episode, No, she did not know but she clearly suspected she did. But, she knows now that filming is over and yet she is still coming hard for Porsha on SM and in interviews, big time. Way more than anyone else.

Sheree not outing Phaedra makes me suspect Phaedra has a lot of dirt on her as well. LOL

I mean it's not like Porsha is absolutely innocent. Kandi's disdain for Porsha makes perfect sense to me because Porsha is S.T.A.N.K. Go back to the whole "piggyback" conversation and Porsha comes for Kandi with "and this one piggy backing on....." pointing at Kandi and then when Kandi checks her, Porsha, looking dead at Kandi continues to repeat "PIGGY BACK, PIGGY BACK, PIGGY BACK" complete with neck wag and the unsaid challenge of "and whatchu gon do' bout it" which is cute and all but at that moment the beef was mainly with Kenya who was the one being extra with it. Porsha be trying to come across as someone who will beat your ass and sure, sure with her angry displays and lack of control some may think that she may be a force to be reckoned with but as a Spanish chick from the Bronx all I see is a girly, girly tryna puff her chest but will be on the floor protecting her face in the middle of a beat down cause she got in over her head and couldn't bring it. Now, not saying that she'll go into a fight completely useless just that I'm not so sure she would bring much hurt to someone who isn't dainty and unaccustomed to physical altercations. Point being, she may be intimidating to chicks who are worried about breaking their nails or getting a black eye but I got the feeling that Kandi would wipe the floor with Porsha without breaking a sweat and Porsha, bless her, seems to think she'd be able to drag a bitch just cause she has "anger issues".  So back in that scene you see Porsha throwing down challenges in her tone and its directed to Kandi. You can tell that Porsha has also been coming for Kandi little by little this with her attitude and her tone and Kandi's been Kandi. She responds in the same tense and "not having it" tone. That little storm has been brewing ever since last season when Porsha and Kandi has their little thing lets be clear Porsha goes into every situation with Kandi with a stank attitude that screams "don't come for me" as if people are always trying to come for her.  It's nobody's fault but hers that now the women have plenty of references to make about how unhinged her behavior has been and can be.

I'm one of those people who believe that Kenya should take some responsibility for escalating situations. We don't live in a perfect world so to pretend that ignoring necessary precautions in volatile situations all the while provoking matters with complete disregard is irresponsible. With that said I've noticed that Porsha's demeanor has gotten a little more challenging with the way she carries a conversation and reminds me of Kenya's "poking the bear" tendencies. She comes in with pursed lips, eyes poised to be rolled and dispenses her "clap backs" before anything has been said to warrant a clap back. So yeah, I'm not surprised that Kandi is not feeling Porsha and from the looks of it Porsha's getting heat from Kandi because it seems that Porsha is dealing with Kandi in the same tone that would get most bitches dragged cause she fucking with the wrong one. Kandi may not be all sugar and spice when she's engaging with the women but at the same time she's usually measured and controlled even if you ain't too happy with the topic. She's point blank and gets right to it and that's what Porsha doesn't like. Porsha wanna play dumb, and get defensive and want to spin shit in order to get out of taking responsibility for something and Kandi don't play that. She'll point out exactly what's at the heart of the bullshit and put it right on the table for her to answer for and Porsha ain't about it. Then you have Porsha retaliating by coming at Kandi sideways about something or other.

Make no mistake Porsha's been coming at Kandi sideways for a while now. Kandi brings shit up and TALKS about it with the person.  She puts it on the table to discuss. There's a difference between that and Porsha's way of handling a discussion. I ain't saying that Kandi's perfect and that she's the queen of decorum but she's always held back during iffy discussions and this season she's being more bold and less diplomatic but she ain't messy or underhanded or misleading. She come to the discussion with what she needs to come with and she ain't spinning nothing, she ain't making excuses. She says what she needs to say with no hesitation or deceit which is why I'm usually on her side.

Maybe Porsha ain't as obvious as Kenya is with her disgust and aggressive provoking but Porsha does come into a conversation with a defensive energy that turns into sideways behavior right quick and Kandi's not having it as it seems we about to see with the upcoming preview. I'm a little sad cause it looks like Kandi gets heated and takes a more salty route but I'm hoping it still has the authenticity that Kandi is famous for as in, she may end up dropping dimes but I hope it's done in response to something deserving of that sort of dirt. (at least).

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 10
On 2/13/2017 at 1:17 AM, zoeysmom said:

Step 1 The problem began, as it always does when Phaedra decided to express her displeasure to Kandi about Mama Joyce's behavior towards her.  Once again it is telling another person how they should behave.  Or in this case how their mother should behave.

Step 2 was Porsha inserting herself in the FILMED conversation between Phaedra and Kandi and telling Kandi how she should behave and what conversation she can and cannot repeat.  Porsha had no business jumping in and this ridiculous, "I was just throwing shade"  is a stupid defense, even by Porsha room temperature IQ standards.

Don't tell people how they should behave and don't act as if filmed conversations are somehow sacred.  Phaedra started all this nonsense with her trying to tell Kandi to reign in her mother.  Porsha added to it by trying to insist that Kandi had some duty to Phaedra.  Phaedra and Kandi are not friends.

The only thing really interesting is according to Phaedra her comments about Kandi and Shamea were done on a break, and although Phaedra wasn't mic'd others were. So Phaedra is a little blindsided by production having her comments.  Phaedra claims the only reason she didn't help Porsha out is it was suppose to be a peaceful bonding session and she didn't want to cause anymore drama.  http://tamaratattles.com/2017/02/13/wwhl-with-phaedra-parks/  This Phaedra Parks bullshit at its best. So in other words Phaedra would have denied saying it if called out by others in the conversation. 

The last thing I read about Porsha and Shamea is that Porsche had pulled back from her because she didn't want her becoming a RHOA. 

Porsha is very upset that Kandi brought up her dating Block.  Porsha feels the other ladies are distasteful.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/blogs/porsha-williams-reacts-relationship-kandi-burruss-ex  Apparently, it is okay to throw shade except in Porsha's direction.

Thank you!!

There's plenty out there to explain why Kandi hasn't been feeling Porsha for a minute now.

Kandi had a straight up conversation and mentioned that her BD and Porsha hooked up at some point. It didn't even sound like it came out in an attempt to shade Porsha. Kandi's the type to put stuff out there before people think she's not in the loop and play HER for the fool or something so I felt her pointing that out was just to get THAT connection out the way before these ladies try to use it as something to play HER about in their own "private" conversations, we all know they like to have. (I.E. Shamea and Kandi?? I rest my case) Kandi never took it as far as having to say outright that they slept together. It was PORSHA who wanted to throw that detail out in defense of herself. Although I don't understand why she felt she needed to even bring that part up but whatever it was PORSHA who brought up the sex or lack of NOT Kandi. So now Porsha's getting in  her feelings about Kandi bringing up HER personal business and this furthers the brewing storm between them. Porsha hasn't been coming correct to any table Kandi's at from damn near the begininng of this season and it seems like Porsha has been grasping at anything she can coming from Kandi to put in her butt hurt box that she thinks justifies her anger and annoyance at Kandi meanwhile I don't see it period.

Porsha knows Kandi has plenty of reason to be in her feelings but chooses to ignore the role SHE played in why Kandi feels the way she does and then has the nerve to try and shade Kandi like it's coming out of nowhere. Gurl Bye!

Porsha INSERTED herself into the problems with Kandi and Phaedra. Proceeded to try and dog out Kandi for her behavior with regards to Phaedra and their friendship and it was shown on film from last season how neutral Porsha WASN'T during that whole ordeal AND throwing her own shade in Kandi's direction. So tell me again how confusing it is to understand why Porsha isn't Kandi's favorite person right now?

That's what I find confusing.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I mean it's not like Porsha is absolutely innocent. Kandi's disdain for Porsha makes perfect sense to me because Porsha is S.T.A.N.K. Go back to the whole "piggyback" conversation and Porsha comes for Kandi with "and this one piggy backing on....." pointing at Kandi and then when Kandi checks her, Porsha, looking dead at Kandi continues to repeat "PIGGY BACK, PIGGY BACK, PIGGY BACK" complete with neck wag and the unsaid challenge of "and whatchu gon do' bout it" which is cute and all but at that moment the beef was mainly with Kenya who was the one being extra with it. Porsha be trying to come across as someone who will beat your ass and sure, sure with her angry displays and lack of control some may think that she may be a force to be reckoned with but as a Spanish chick from the Bronx all I see is a girly, girly tryna puff her chest but will be on the floor protecting her face in the middle of a beat down cause she got in over her head and couldn't bring it. Now, not saying that she'll go into a fight completely useless just that I'm not so sure she would bring much hurt to someone who isn't dainty and unaccustomed to physical altercations. Point being, she may be intimidating to chicks who are worried about breaking their nails or getting a black eye but I got the feeling that Kandi would wipe the floor with Porsha without breaking a sweat and Porsha, bless her, seems to think she'd be able to drag a bitch just cause she has "anger issues".  So back in that scene you see Porsha throwing down challenges in her tone and its directed to Kandi. You can tell that Porsha has also been coming for Kandi little by little this with her attitude and her tone and Kandi's been Kandi. She responds in the same tense and "not having it" tone. That little storm has been brewing ever since last season when Porsha and Kandi has their little thing lets be clear Porsha goes into every situation with Kandi with a stank attitude that screams "don't come for me" as if people are always trying to come for her.  It's nobody's fault but hers that now the women have plenty of references to make about how unhinged her behavior has been and can be.

I'm one of those people who believe that Kenya should take some responsibility for escalating situations. We don't live in a perfect world so to pretend that ignoring necessary precautions in volatile situations all the while provoking matters with complete disregard is irresponsible. With that said I've noticed that Porsha's demeanor has gotten a little more challenging with the way she carries a conversation and reminds me of Kenya's "poking the bear" tendencies. She comes in with pursed lips, eyes poised to be rolled and dispenses her "clap backs" before anything has been said to warrant a clap back. So yeah, I'm not surprised that Kandi is not feeling Porsha and from the looks of it Porsha's getting heat from Kandi because it seems that Porsha is dealing with Kandi in the same tone that would get most bitches dragged cause she fucking with the wrong one. Kandi may not be all sugar and spice when she's engaging with the women but at the same time she's usually measured and controlled even if you ain't too happy with the topic. She's point blank and gets right to it and that's what Porsha doesn't like. Porsha wanna play dumb, and get defensive and want to spin shit in order to get out of taking responsibility for something and Kandi don't play that. She'll point out exactly what's at the heart of the bullshit and put it right on the table for her to answer for and Porsha ain't about it. Then you have Porsha retaliating by coming at Kandi sideways about something or other.

Make no mistake Porsha's been coming at Kandi sideways for a while now. Kandi brings shit up and TALKS about it with the person.  She puts it on the table to discuss. There's a difference between that and Porsha's way of handling a discussion. I ain't saying that Kandi's perfect and that she's the queen of decorum but she's always held back during iffy discussions and this season she's being more bold and less diplomatic but she ain't messy or underhanded or misleading. She come to the discussion with what she needs to come with and she ain't spinning nothing, she ain't making excuses. She says what she needs to say with no hesitation or deceit which is why I'm usually on her side.

Maybe Porsha ain't as obvious as Kenya is with her disgust and aggressive provoking but Porsha does come into a conversation with a defensive energy that turns into sideways behavior right quick and Kandi's not having it as it seems we about to see with the upcoming preview. I'm a little sad cause it looks like Kandi gets heated and takes a more salty route but I'm hoping it still has the authenticity that Kandi is famous for as in, she may end up dropping dimes but I hope it's done in response to something deserving of that sort of dirt. (at least).

I disagree. Kandi did "piggyback" onto Kenya's inquisition of Porsha/AM therapy. How would Kandi react if Porsha jumped in on her about something private in a public place with all the other HWs present? She would not like it at all. And, Kandi was not asking Porsha out of kindness or concern for Porsha, she jumped in on/piggybacked onto Kenya's aggressive attitude IMO. Also, Kandi does not confront anyone 1 on 1 any more so than the rest of them do, she likes to out things to everyone just as much as Kenya/Nene do. LOL Like Porsha asked, why didn't any of them pick up the phone and call her if they were really worried about her?

• Love 7
On 2/13/2017 at 9:46 AM, Misslindsey said:

I do not get why Porsha is upset that Kandi brought up that she dated Block. Who cares? Kandi does not seem to care. I would assume Block would have dated between when he and Kandi were together and now. Also, I do not know how long Porsha dated Block, but if it was some sort of a relationship I would assume she slept with him at some point. It is a possibility that she did not, but that is not a big deal either. So she slept with someone she dated, who cares. I do not see why Porsha would be upset that Kandi implied that Porsha slept with Block. None of the housewives seem to care. I cannot imagine many other people care either. It was probably many years ago and I would imagine it was not a secret, but either way no one cares whether Porsha dated or slept with Block, except apparently Porsha. Kandi bringing it up did not seem malicious to me. 

Exactly. Porsha stay defensive and digs her own graves. That's what really started a lot of Porsha's animosity with Kandi this season and somehow she seems to think that justifies her engaging in salty conversations about Kandi but then again she's been jumping on that "talk shit about Kandi" wagon since last season so her shadiness towards Kandi ain't no surprise to me. Girlfriend salivates at any opportunity to say something salty about Kandi and hers. Doesn't take much so again, I completely understand why Kandi is finally coming for her. Porsha's been sending for her since last season. Dumb as a box of rocks that one. Of all people the person not to send for is Kandi cause she'll show up alright. That's for damn sure.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 5

RHOA has taken a really ugly turn, the women have become downright Nasty with each other. I guess this is nothing new, but they seem to have hit a all time low to me. Why is Kim unwelcomed at Sheree's Housewarming party ? Was she not invited? Of course Kim and Kenya have to get into it, my guess is Kenya said something to Kim. Porsha just seems to be going in the wrong direction to me with her life. I am so over baby gate with her. Kandi is not taking any crap this season and Phaedra needs to shut her mouth, everything she says comes back to bite her in the ass. Phaedra throws the rock and then hides her hand. Marlo should be barred from the show,, she's a THUG.

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I disagree. Kandi did "piggyback" onto Kenya's inquisition of Porsha/AM therapy. How would Kandi react if Porsha jumped in on her about something private in a public place with all the other HWs present? She would not like it at all. And, Kandi was not asking Porsha out of kindness or concern for Porsha, she jumped in on/piggybacked onto Kenya's aggressive attitude IMO. Also, Kandi does not confront anyone 1 on 1 any more so than the rest of them do, she likes to out things to everyone just as much as Kenya/Nene do. LOL Like Porsha asked, why didn't any of them pick up the phone and call her if they were really worried about her?

No she didn't piggyback on Kenya's nasty tone. Kandi took it down and framed it in a more structured to the point question. Kandi's way is Point. blank. period.  She wasn't dogpiling on her. The conversation at the table went there and instead of it being just Kenya's disbelieving and condescending tone, where you see Kenya doing what Kenya does and inserts an intentionally insulting tone, Kandi took it out of Kenya's hands and cut to the chase. Just because we all know that Kandi isn't Porsha's biggest cheerleader doesn't mean that Kandi's intentions were to pile on Porsha. The ball was already rolling and all Kandi did was chop off the fat and get down to the point. before it turned into a back and forth between Kenya and Porsha and the whole purpose of the discussion was lost. They also went into that meal under the impression that Porsha would be discussing that topic in particular so it wasn't some random ambush. I mean Porsha hadn't planned on talking about it but the others were misinformed. Do I think Kenya was extra with it. Absolutely. And I really think it's ridiculous to grill someone about their anger management program in depth. That whole conversation annoyed the fuck outta me cause all that needed to be said was "Girl I'm not feeling the way you quick to throw hands so tell me that you've learned some good wosah methods in your anger management that will get you through our trip without you fixing to lay hands on anyone, mainly ME (from Kenya's narrative) and we all good. Bet?" All this delving into her damn progress and how often she's participating blah blah blah.

Do I think it was intrusive for Kenya and then in turn Kandi to be that inquisitive about Porsha's routine? Definitely. Do I think Kandi was coming at her sideways with the intent to rile her up, piss her off or throw shade at Porsha the way Kenya was doing? No I don't believe that was Kandi's intention.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 8
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:04 AM, Passing Strange said:

I agree with Phaedra about women not calling each other whores, sluts, THOTs and so on. There are enough men willing to try to keep us down that way that we don't need to be doing it to ourselves. I just hate that this sensible thought came from a woman who subjected us to almost a whole season of "Kenya Moore whore."

When I first heard Sheree was coming back I was happy. Somehow I forgot how messy she is. And not just her runteldat and meddling, but trying to pass it off as encouraging healthy honesty. Her hysteria about the dirty water just made her look even more stupid.

I'm living for Kandi this season, but that purple dress with the tiny cups she wears in her THs has got to go.

I question Marlo's taste level.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:09 PM, Neurochick said:

I didn't feel sorry for Kenya when Marlo made that comment about Kenya's mother.  Kenya says nasty shit about and to other people all the time.  Why should Kenya be immune?

It's not that Kenya should be immune, it's that two wrongs don't make a right. Plus, it's not like she killed Marlo's puppy. Kenya didn't invite Marlo to a couple of parties. You handle that by saying "I was hurt," not by trying to gut her like a fish.

I was impressed by the way Kenya handled the situation. That is, I would be if I believed any of this was actually real.

Kenya weak spot emotionally is her mother. It hard to have a comeback when someone hits you where you are most vulnerable . I agree that it was harsh, but Kenya has hurt others just as badly. Karma is a bitch. Marlo will always go hard and LOW because that's what a THUG will do.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, absolutqt said:

Whatever the case, I really don't know why it's Kandi's, her miserable mother, or anyone else's business how long their divorce takes.

We are in absolute agreement here. It's not anyone's business. I still like Kandi most of the time -- and I don't like her mother any of the time. She's probably the nastiest woman I've ever encountered on TV.  She's been the inspiration for a couple of characters in stories I've written. ;)

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I absolutely 100% agree. I don't think Porsha or anyone else on this show is intelligent enough to know this is an option or put it into practice. However I think the M2M ladies shut each other down in this way pretty often.

As much as I hate to compliment Kenya, I think she's extremely talented at the no-answer answer.   She's even got a prop for it.  Lol

fan.gif

21 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Marlo couldn't look any more ridiculous glammed out in the middle of the woods! Who is she trying to impress; BEARS? ;-(

With that nappy grizzly ass jacket on?  Tuh!  I doubt it. 

9 hours ago, queenjen said:

Are you implying that you know you're gonna shart and ... YOU STILL GO?!!

I'm also a bit fascinated by 'newly afraid'?? Whatever your heights story is, I'm more interested in it than what I saw this episode

LMAO!!!  Not implied, stated. 

My dear it is most decidedly unfascinating.   One day a couple years ago on the grajillionth story of a roller coaster platform, I watched my whole soul slip out of my body through my sweaty feet.  It was so bad that I thought it was the beginning of anxiety attacks I don't suffer from.    Anyway, ever since, any combination of outdoors and up high = sharts.   Yes I will go anyway because it's (usually) a prepaid commitment hella far from the resort and I'm literally willing to have the shit scared out of me to entertain the children.    If you've never tried it, you should, it's breathtaking pretending to be a bird.   They shit while they fly too so I don't feel so bad.

2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

You got a hat or a collection plate or somethin?    That thing there is how/why I get down with her so consistently even while she's annoying me. 

39 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

No she didn't piggyback on Kenya's nasty tone. Kandi took it down and framed it in a more structured to the point question. Kandi's way is Point. blank. period.  She wasn't dogpiling on her. The conversation at the table went there and instead of it being just Kenya's disbelieving and condescending tone, where you see Kenya doing what Kenya does and inserts an intentionally insulting tone, Kandi took it out of Kenya's hands and cut to the chase. Just because we all know that Kandi isn't Porsha's biggest cheerleader doesn't mean that Kandi's intentions were to pile on Porsha. The ball was already rolling and all Kandi did was chop off the fat and get down to the point. before it turned into a back and forth between Kenya and Porsha and the whole purpose of the discussion was lost. They also went into that meal under the impression that Porsha would be discussing that topic in particular so it wasn't some random ambush. I mean Porsha hadn't planned on talking about it but the others were misinformed. Do I think Kenya was extra with it. Absolutely. And I really think it's ridiculous to grill someone about their anger management program in depth. That whole conversation annoyed the fuck outta me cause all that needed to be said was "Girl I'm not feeling the way you quick to throw hands so tell me that you've learned some good wosah methods in your anger management that will get you through our trip without you fixing to lay hands on anyone, mainly ME (from Kenya's narrative) and we all good. Bet?" All this delving into her damn progress and how often she's participating blah blah blah.

Do I think it was intrusive for Kenya and then in turn Kandi to be that inquisitive about Porsha's routine? Definitely. Do I think Kandi was coming at her sideways with the intent to rile her up, piss her off or throw shade at Porsha the way Kenya was doing? No I don't believe that was Kandi's intention.

Come on through Boogie Down.  LOL!!  In my head, you rocking some pink high top chuck taylors, a side pony tail and ruby woo'd to the gawds.  I could just be projecting my favorite Saturday look though.

Your point. blank. periods. be having me like:

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

• Love 14
22 hours ago, queenjen said:

I feel for you. However, this isn't what happened with Phaedra. She is a lying liar who lies. She has said repeatedly that she is getting a divorce, is filing for a divorce etc, when she has done NO SUCH THING. Until recently, with the documents she filed being misspelled by HER so that the court would be forced to throw them out, Phaedra had taken no steps. She had led everyone to believe that she was and that's why it's so infuriating. It's likely that she's fed tabloids or at least hasn't corrected them when over the last couple of years they've run stories on Phaedra's divorce from Apollo. This is why Kandi and MJ and others are now questioning her. I have nothing but sympathy for women in the situation you were in and my own situation, but Phaedra hasn't been truthful. She's allowed this fiction to continue and it's now Apollo filing for divorce. Not Phaedra. Maybe this is what she wanted all along, who knows. But my issue is with Ms Parks dishonesty and her perpetuation of the 'Phaedra is filing for divorce' story. Look for receipts. Apart from the recently filed misspelled papers that were rejected, Phaedra has not filed for divorce.

GA allows for "Rehabilitative alimony" which is paid on a short-term basis to allow the receiving spouse to get back on his/her feet. Its not a requirement, but considering he's in jail, I'd guess Apollo may be asking Phaedra to include alimony payments when he is released or for some shared custody she isn't down with, and she's dragging her feet as a result.

• Love 3

Porsha INSERTED herself into the problems with Kandi and Phaedra. Proceeded to try and dog out Kandi for her behavior with regards to Phaedra and their friendship and it was shown on film from last season how neutral Porsha WASN'T during that whole ordeal AND throwing her own shade in Kandi's direction. So tell me again how confusing it is to understand why Porsha isn't Kandi's favorite person right now?

I agree with you whole post, but this especially. If I was Kandi I would side eye the hell out of Porsha, just because her relationship with Phaedra and the fact that Porsha seems to defend Phaedra without question.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I agree with you whole post, but this especially. If I was Kandi I would side eye the hell out of Porsha, just because her relationship with Phaedra and the fact that Porsha seems to defend Phaedra without question.

You mean just like Kandi, herself, use to do? LOL

• Love 5

So, i was just thinking about that comment Marlo made to Kenya about how her mother.

Simone Biles was also rejected by her mother. It said nothing about her, and it says nothing about anyone.

It sucks that anyone would be made to feel like rejection from their parent as a youngster has any bearing on their worth, although sadly I think it's probably hard not to internalize that as a child. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, byrd said:

Kandi is not taking any crap this season and Phaedra needs to shut her mouth, everything she says comes back to bite her in the ass. Phaedra throws the rock and then hides her hand. Marlo should be barred from the show,, she's a THUG.

Phaedra isn't doing anything that Kandi hasn't done also.  Kandi keeps spreading the rumor that Phaedra had a boyfriend while she was married to Apollo.  Tit for tat.  So if Phaedra needs to shut her mouth, Kandi needs to also.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, swankie said:

Phaedra isn't doing anything that Kandi hasn't done also.  Kandi keeps spreading the rumor that Phaedra had a boyfriend while she was married to Apollo.  Tit for tat.  So if Phaedra needs to shut her mouth, Kandi needs to also.

Quite frankly, they all need to shut the HELL UP !

• Love 5
5 hours ago, swankie said:

It's probably no less shitty, but the difference is Kandi doesn't present alternative facts (™Orange).   She said Phaedra couldn'tve been too broken up about getting divorced because she was seeing and sexting somebody, a thing that neither Phaedra nor, later, Porsha denied.  Wisely, because each knows there are receipts and Kandi has seen em.   In her defense of Phaedra, Porsha, bless her heart, didn't even object to the content of what Kandi said, but that she said it at all.   Before this takes a left back into ho dialogue territory, the only name I'm (still) calling #FrickandFrack is non-credible. 

• Love 13
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

You mean just like Kandi, herself, use to do? LOL

Nah, Kandi never tried to come at any of the other ladies sideways in the name of defending Phaedra. At most she would shake her head and say something mild like, "nah, I don't think that's true".  I mean hell. Kandi took heat for not defending Phaedra enough cause Kandi used to always try to stay in the background whenever any of them tried to come for Phaedra.  Kandi never goes on any witch hunts or sets anyone on the path to go on one or tries to check any of the other GROWN women on their behavior on how they go about handling they beef with the other ladies. She may engage in a discussion at one of the many table sit downs these women are contracted to have but she doesn't try to come for any of them for shit she isn't even involved with.   We are seeing a bolder Kandi this season cause she ain't biting her tongue anymore and Porsha is directly in her sights cause she the type of chick who is dumb and wants to fit in and wants to be a part of the mean girls and thats why you see her stank ass light up every time she delivers some shade cause apparently she feels as if she's arrived and can play with the big girls since she's "Frick" to Phaedra's "Frack".  Porsha's been smelling her ass for a while now and she seems to think Kandi is someone to toy with. Big mistake.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

So, i was just thinking about that comment Marlo made to Kenya about how her mother.

Simone Biles was also rejected by her mother. It said nothing about her, and it says nothing about anyone.

It sucks that anyone would be made to feel like rejection from their parent as a youngster has any bearing on their worth, although sadly I think it's probably hard not to internalize that as a child. 

I believe Marlo is internalizing a lot of pain herself from her childhood, if not mistaken she spoke about this to Nene one season.  Marlo does not have much to hold on to except her fashion, which is not all that. Her need to go hard and low with people occurs when she feels betrayed by someone she considered a friend. I don't imagine that she has many people she can truly call friends. ( I don't know a thing about Marlo , just judging from her behavior )  

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

It's probably no less shitty, but the difference is Kandi doesn't present alternative facts (™Orange).   She said Phaedra couldn'tve been too broken up about getting divorced because she was seeing and sexting somebody, a thing that neither Phaedra nor, later, Porsha denied.  Wisely, because each knows there are receipts and Kandi has seen em.   In her defense of Phaedra, Porsha, bless her heart, didn't even object to the content of what Kandi said, but that she said it at all.   Before this takes a left back into ho dialogue territory, the only name I'm (still) calling #FrickandFrack is non-credible. 

Correct.

All of this because Kandi found herself having to defend herself for not being there enough for Phaedra and because the whole Apollo drama got sensationalized to something it didn't need to be but that was Phaedra's doing cause she was crying and whining to Nene and Porsha about Kandi's actions... whatever.

All this beef is all because Kandi and Phaedra's friendship took a nosedive. How this turn into everyone else's business? And someone tell me how it turned into a topic where anybody should be tryna check Kandi about how she handled things with Phaedra? Like ummmmm really? Kandi her husband and her people were the target of some serious shade. It was pettiness that turned ratchet real quick.

Now, what people seem to forget is that Kandi started to go in on Phaedra and Porsha AFTER all the bullshit they have been throwing her way. Sure there were heated exchanges but all Kandi did during those conversations was talk about the issue at hand. She wasn't dropping dimes on anyone. It took a minute before she started showing some minor receipts. 

So it's okay for shade to be continually thrown in Kandi's direction but Kandi having had enough and dropping a few (not that serious) bombs is some big no, no?  To me Kandi's been giving warning shots to let bitches know that it's time to stop playing dirty with her cause they're too used to her not and think they're safe to continue taking jabs without worry. People so confused about what Porsha has done but I really can't recall what it is that Kandi's done besides be real with Porsha each and every time she pulls the "play dumb", "what I do?" act as if she "wants" to squash shit but never cops to shit.

Kandi's answered her more than once and then the conversation goes left cause Porsha doesn't like what she's hearing, starts rolling her eyes and gets defensive etc. etc. etc. and then Kandi just gives up and let's the conversation stop at that. It's never resolved and each bad conversation where nothing is resolved is added to the beef cause digs get thrown and a little tea gets spilt each time.  But seriously what has Kandi done to Porsha? There's this whole confusion about what did Porsha do? Well what did Kandi do in all honesty?

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 9
On 2/13/2017 at 2:53 PM, Neurochick said:

Why not?  Kenya has no problems with gutting other people.  

Kenya has made very nasty comments in her TH's about Marlo with "old white men."  Marlo should have told her that maybe Kenya should try old white men, as the young black man that's supposed to be her boyfriend leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm sticking with two wrongs don't make a right. One person being nasty doesn't make it ok for another person to be nasty. It's just two nasty people.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, swankie said:

Remember that Phaedra came for Kandi regarding momma Joyce. This is why Kandi revealed what Phaedra said about Apollo and having a boyfriend before he went to prison. Apollo had expressed this to Peter and Todd, but Kandi never betrayed Phaedra's confidence until Phaedra tried to come for her. She kept that secret longer than most people would have. This is why you should always keep you business to yourself. These women talk to much , they can't be trusted.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Correct.

All of this because Kandi found herself having to defend herself for not being there enough for Phaedra and because the whole Apollo drama got sensationalized to something it didn't need to be but that was Phaedra's doing cause she was crying and whining to Nene and Porsha about Kandi's actions... whatever.

All this beef is all because Kandi and Phaedra's friendship took a nosedive. How this turn into everyone else's business? And someone tell me how it turned into a topic where anybody should be tryna check Kandi about how she handled things with Phaedra? Like ummmmm really? Kandi her husband and her people were the target of some serious shade. It was pettiness that turned ratchet real quick.

Now, what people seem to forget is that Kandi started to go in on Phaedra and Porsha AFTER all the bullshit they have been throwing her way. Sure there were heated exchanges but all Kandi did during those conversations was talk about the issue at hand. She wasn't dropping dimes on anyone. It took a minute before she started showing some minor receipts. 

So it's okay for shade to be continually thrown in Kandi's direction but Kandi having had enough and dropping a few (not that serious) bombs is some big no, no?  To me Kandi's been giving warning shots to let bitches know that it's time to stop playing dirty with her cause they're too used to her not and think they're safe to continue taking jabs without worry. People so confused about what Porsha has done but I really can't recall what it is that Kandi's done besides be real with Porsha each and every time she pulls the "play dumb", "what I do?" act as if she "wants" to squash shit but never cops to shit.

Kandi's answered her more than once and then the conversation goes left cause Porsha doesn't like what she's hearing, starts rolling her eyes and gets defensive etc. etc. etc. and then Kandi just gives up and let's the conversation stop at that. It's never resolved and each bad conversation where nothing is resolved is added to the beef cause digs get thrown and a little tea gets spilt each time.  But seriously what has Kandi done to Porsha? There's this whole confusion about what did Porsha do? Well what did Kandi do in all honesty?

Kandi did nothing to Porsha, who cares if Porsha slept with Brock ? Why is Porsha so defensive about that statement. If you date him chances are you slept  with , no one cares Porsha. How this turned into a major issue was crazy to me too ! 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, byrd said:

Remember that Phaedra came for Kandi regarding momma Joyce. This is why Kandi revealed what Phaedra said about Apollo and having a boyfriend before he went to prison. Apollo had expressed this to Peter and Todd, but Kandi never betrayed Phaedra's confidence until Phaedra tried to come for her. She kept that secret longer than most people would have. This is why you should always keep you business to yourself. These women talk to much , they can't be trusted.

YUP!

Basically that stuff came out all because Kandi was being painted as a bad friend. That took up A LOT of conversations during that season. It all revolved around Phaedra painting this picture of Kandi not doing her duty to dig deep and put the pieces together so that she could have been a better friend to Phaedra.

One of the pieces to that puzzle that Kandi was supposed to have understood was how distraught Phaedra was and how fragile and upset she was and therefore it should have been obvious to Kandi that she needed Kandi's undivided attention at all times. And it wasn't until she was starting to hear through the grapevine and getting "checked" about that, and it all turning into Kandi doing something deliberately wrong to Phaedra, that Kandi fired back about her not being too distraught considering.......  Kandi didn't just drop a bomb randomly to be shady and take digs. She dropped that bomb in order to express how she thought the so called piling "evidence" against her was a pile of dogshit.

Kandi had explained where she was coming from and her hurt over their friendship starting to fail and she never went in and took a sledge hammer to that friendship. Phaedra did that. Phaedra made it irreparable not Kandi. Kandi may have made some missteps. That I can agree with but Kandi didn't blast the hell out of their friendship and walked away smug about all the damage. And I think that's what's really upsetting Kandi. The fact that a friendship that she really cared about is now the basis for someone outside the friendship to come for her. That's what started the stankness between Porsha and Kandi in the first place and created the distasteful demeanor Porsha displays towards Kandi whenever their together. That's what's been fueling THEIR beef now. Not one specific thing just a build up of Porsha's ratchet attitude when it comes to Kandi that leads her to jump all over anything Kandi has to say as if Kandi's trying to throw shade when she isn't. Kandi's shade comes out when she needs to check a bitch. She isn't just sitting around spilling tea just for the sake of shade like the rest of them do. That's one thing Kandi isn't about which is why I like her even though she got some seriously self centered tendencies.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 8
On 2/14/2017 at 7:03 AM, queenjen said:

That show has improved since Mariah Huq was voted off the island, and it's anchored by women with legitimate careers and strong relationships. Ups and downs, yes and the usual bitch fighting etc, but there are actual events and real story lines and these women seem to be invested in their real friendships with one another. Lisa Nicole is about to go the way of Mariah, because she is disingenuous and untrustworthy. Heavenly is horrific, but the issues with LN's husband arose because a man appeared at an event and approached one of the women as 'the lover of Lisa Nicole's husband for the last 3 years'. On top of that, her husband is open about infidelity.  It definitely isn't as homophobic as RHOA, I think. Though it has it's moments, the women on this show seem more invested in their relationships with their husbands and each other and building them up, not tearing them down for nothing. Dr Jackie was on RHOA as Kandi's OBGYN and there has been a fair bit of crossover elsewhere. I posted a clip of Marlo with Quad earlier. Certainly this season of Atlanta is inferior to this season of M2M, imo.

Ohhh,   I like Mariah on the show. She's funny and her shade is the best.  I hate the beef between she and Quad suddenly turned so ugly.  This separation really hurt Mariah deep down inside.  Heavenly I can't stomach ( she needs to let go of the defensive fat girl that's living inside of her head ) even though I do agree with Heavenly about the way Lisa handled the conference. Quad I have to take in small doses only. ( too dramatic for me )

2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

YUP!

Basically that stuff came out all because Kandi was being painted as a bad friend. That took up A LOT of conversations during that season. It all revolved around Phaedra painting this picture of Kandi not doing her duty to dig deep and put the pieces together so that she could have been a better friend to Phaedra.

One of the pieces to that puzzle that Kandi was supposed to have understood was how distraught Phaedra was and how fragile and upset she was and therefore it should have been obvious to Kandi that she needed Kandi's undivided attention at all times. And it wasn't until she was starting to hear through the grapevine and getting "checked" about that, and it all turning into Kandi doing something deliberately wrong to Phaedra, that Kandi fired back about her not being too distraught considering.......  Kandi didn't just drop a bomb randomly to be shady and take digs. She dropped that bomb in order to express how she thought the piling "evidence" against her was a pile of dogshit.

Kandi had explained where she was coming from and her hurt over their friendship starting to fail and she never went in and took a sledge hammer to that friendship. Phaedra did that. Phaedra made it irreparable not Kandi. Kandi may have made some missteps. That I can agree with but Kandi didn't blast the hell out of their friendship and walked away smug about all the damage. And I think that's what's really upsetting Kandi. The fact that a friendship that she really cared about is now the basis for someone outside the friendship to come for her. That's what starting the stankness between Porsha and Kandi in the first place and created the distasteful demeanor Porsha displays towards Kandi whenever their together. That's what's been fueling THEIR beef now. Not one specific thing just a build up of Porsha's ratchet attitude when it comes to Kandi that leads her to jump all over anything Kandi has to say as if Kandi's trying to throw shade when she isn't. Kandi's shade comes out when she needs to check a bitch. She isn't just sitting around spilling tea just for the sake of shade like the rest of them do. That's one thing Kandi isn't about which is why I like her even though she got some seriously self centered tendencies.

BRAVO ! I so agree with all of this !! 

On 2/14/2017 at 10:21 AM, Carolina Girl said:

BTW, did I see the previews correctly?  Is it the return of the Wig?  And that someone calls Kroy out on the fact that he's no longer employed by an NFL team?   I wonder if she's angling to be back on RHOA to supplement the "Tardy" paycheck.  They'll be needing it now.  

Maybe, but I think I would like to see Kim come back. Can't wait to see why they all seemed so surprised to see her at the house and why she and Kenya had words. Kenya does not get along with anyone that she feels will threaten her position on the show. She treated Sheree the same way when they first met. Kenya is very insecure. Kim is not a pushover , she'll learn.    

• Love 4
10 hours ago, byrd said:

Remember that Phaedra came for Kandi regarding momma Joyce.

I don't blame Phaedra.  Mama Joyce was being a complete ass and Kandi just sat there and pretended to hush her up.  Kandi's damned mama is like a pit bull nipping at your heals just waiting to take it higher to your throat!  Lol!

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, swankie said:

I don't blame Phaedra.  Mama Joyce was being a complete ass and Kandi just sat there and pretended to hush her up.  Kandi's damned mama is like a pit bull nipping at your heals just waiting to take it higher to your throat!  Lol!

Kandi's helpless to deal with Joyce! She puts the guilt trip on her periodically and makes Kandi feel like crap! What mother does that to their child? Plenty believe it or not! Kandi can't do enough for her mother; she still complains, whines, and demands more! She's just one wretched woman! ;-)

• Love 6
On 2/13/2017 at 10:55 AM, zoeysmom said:

I am not disputing what you said but this is why I feel Phaedra is a big liar-Apollo had no interest in their home.:  http://www.wetpaint.com/will-apollo-nida-home-seized-825814/  The Feds have forfeiture orders on any real or personal property of Apollo's so I just find Phaedra to be full of crap.  Apollo agreed to it as part of the plea deal. 

Doesn't he owe the government? That's reason enough to want property. Sure they will seize it, but it will also pay down his debt. AFAIK, you can't be released from parole until you've paid it all or most of it. You have to do 80% of your time in the federal prison. He's trying to pay down his debt. 

The prison system is FULL of cellphones. Apollo texting someone or posting on Twitter/Facebook isn't anything new. It happens all of the time. Most likely he's at a camp, they just throw the phones over the gate. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Queena said:

Doesn't he owe the government? That's reason enough to want property. Sure they will seize it, but it will also pay down his debt. AFAIK, you can't be released from parole until you've paid it all or most of it. You have to do 80% of your time in the federal prison. He's trying to pay down his debt. 

The prison system is FULL of cellphones. Apollo texting someone or posting on Twitter/Facebook isn't anything new. It happens all of the time. Most likely he's at a camp, they just throw the phones over the gate. 

Apollo has already been in segregation because he was renting out a smuggled cellphone. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Apollo has already been in segregation because he was renting out a smuggled cellphone. 

Yeah, the government may as well just open up a T-Mobile kiosk at this point because cell phones are in every prison.

At this point they just have to buy a cell phone with like 1,000 Ramen noodles or 750 Honey Bunz depending on the exchange rate, and thats not right.

• Love 2

It wasn't too terribly long ago Porsha was on the pulpit speaking about gays and lesbians worthy of being saved. 

How thoughtful of her. Is that why she married Kordell, to "save" him from the homosex?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, the government may as well just open up a T-Mobile kiosk at this point because cell phones are in every prison.

At this point they just have to buy a cell phone with like 1,000 Ramen noodles or 750 Honey Bunz depending on the exchange rate, and thats not right.

Damn, now I can only imagine him trading honey bun by honey bun for a cellphone. He's a celebrity, and has to keep on touch with his fans. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Queena said:

Damn, now I can only imagine him trading honey bun by honey bun for a cellphone. He's a celebrity, and has to keep on touch with his fans. 

Well, as we all know a superstar like him has to stay on the time sector scale of juviality at all times.  :)

• Love 8

I didn't even realize that the episodes were back...just caught up. 

Thought Porsha handled the anger management conversation well in the bus and didn't bite with the small digs that Kenya was throwing. 

Where did they go glamping? Far different look than the glamping of their OC counterparts, lol. 

Marlo was so low down dirty. Why bring up the mother thing? Kenya was abandoned by her mother as a baby because of her mother, not because of Kenya. Shows Marlo's evilness to throw that in someone's face. 

Why did Sheree call out an obvious implication that Porsha made but didn't call out Phaedra who explicitly gossiped about Kandi's sexuality and relationship? Also, wasn't Porsha the one lecturing Kandi about how she's bad it was to share personal information about Phaedra even though Phaedra was talking up lies about Kandi? Now, here Porsha is saying that she doesn't want to be forced to let out personal information about Kandi but she'll have to if Kandi talks lies about her...were they not friends of some kind at some point? Usually you see the hypocrisies of the women develop over the course of the many seasons but Porsha has managed to wholly contradict herself in the matter of what...5 episodes? That girl is such an idiot. 

Can't wait for the showdown between Porsha and Kandi. If Porsha is making up lies or spreading rumours that she can't actually confirm to be truth, I would be flying off the handle at her as well...particularly because she's putting shit out there on camera against a woman with two children...one who is in school and old enough to have friends who likely watch the show. 

• Love 5
On 2/15/2017 at 9:32 AM, Passing Strange said:

I'm sticking with two wrongs don't make a right. One person being nasty doesn't make it ok for another person to be nasty. It's just two nasty people.

True, but it seems that Kenya has carte blanche to inflict wrongs on everyone, with no other deserved consequence than to ignore her. Because when anyone rises up to Kenya, they are accused of the bigger wrong. I also noted how Kenya said Marlo was intentionally trying to hurt her, as opposed to what Kenya does to everyone else, being unintentional. So as usual, if Phaedra or Porsha ask Kenya to stop picking at wounds, she'll never stop because Kenya will always have an excuse to badger. But look how she shut down Cynthia for saying she was a drama queen. I think she almost swore the woman to a blood oath to always have her back, which means no criticism.

I'm surprised people keep saying Phaedra came for Kandi about Joyce. I don't recall Phaedra being belligerent at all, but I haven't rewatched the scene. Since both Carmen and Todd had to address Kandi about the same damn thing, I don't understand why Kandi is acting so offended. 

• Love 3
On 2/12/2017 at 11:22 PM, appledumpling said:

That's not true.  She inflicted mental and emotional harm on Kenya as a young child.   Sometimes acceptance and love from other family members is not enough when your own mother doesn't accept and love you.

The woman who is this aloof from Kenya did her a favor by not raising her. If she had attempted to raise her, I'm sure there would have been some real infliction of harm to talk about. 

And I still don't agree that the rest of her family should have in essence tossed her down the well like a pariah just because her mother turned her back on her. Mama Moore didn't have it to give, Seems to me, if Kenya could learn to relinquish the demand for the woman to play the role of a mother, and have this stuff play out in the public arena, they might be able to establish a relationship that would give Kenya some inner peace.  

21 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

True, but it seems that Kenya has carte blanche to inflict wrongs on everyone, with no other deserved consequence than to ignore her. Because when anyone rises up to Kenya, they are accused of the bigger wrong. I also noted how Kenya said Marlo was intentionally trying to hurt her, as opposed to what Kenya does to everyone else, being unintentional. So as usual, if Phaedra or Porsha ask Kenya to stop picking at wounds, she'll never stop because Kenya will always have an excuse to badger. But look how she shut down Cynthia for saying she was a drama queen. I think she almost swore the woman to a blood oath to always have her back, which means no criticism.

I'm surprised people keep saying Phaedra came for Kandi about Joyce. I don't recall Phaedra being belligerent at all, but I haven't rewatched the scene. Since both Carmen and Todd had to address Kandi about the same damn thing, I don't understand why Kandi is acting so offended. 

I don't necessarily think so, though I could see where someone might think that.  I like Kenya, and that Phaedra was wrong for calling her a whore when Kenya never pursued Apollo, and there is evidence (to me at least) that Phaedra knew full well that Kenya never texted Apollo and continued to call her a whore.  I also just think that any comment on "well, you're jealous cause I got a man" is dumb, and it puts women in a position to stay in relationships that they shouldn't since apparently having a man is such an achievement

I think Kenya's point with Marlo was that Kenya not inviting her to parties wasn't an attempt to hurt Marlo.  That it hurt her feelings was an unintended consequence.  But Marlo was CLEARLY out to hurt Kenya by bringing up her mother.  .

I also think that any digs at Kenya over her mother's abandonment are pretty low down because Kenya had nothing to do with that.  No child has anything to do with that.

And while I like Kenya, I don't think I've had such a problem with any of the other digs because they are in mutual combat.  Sheree's digs about Kenya's house are stupid given the state of Chateau "She-cant-pay*", but they are fair.  I could still laugh at Porsha telling Kenya her feet were ashy.  Because it was one of the most absurd digs I've ever heard.

You can find 10 things to shade any of these women over.  Why pick the things that Kenya really isn't at fault for or didn't do.  And I wish they ALL would stop with the "well I'm better than you cause I got a man!" reasoning.

*--I generally hate a cheesy play on words, but for some reason I love this one.

• Love 1

Things that make me go hmmmm?

Sheree if she wasn't so busy runteldat her house would be done!

Kandi: if she hasn't been dipping in the lady pond with Porsche how does she know she is an aggressive lesbian in bed? Her words? Rumors about kandi friend Hazel sure wanted to make sure she stayed in the same room with Kandi.

Kandi has lip with everyone but her mom a and those useless hangers on that work for her!

Kenya just rubs me the wrong way!

Marlo why is she on this show ?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Kandi: if she hasn't been dipping in the lady pond with Porsche how does she know she is an aggressive lesbian in bed? Her words? Rumors about kandi friend Hazel sure wanted to make sure she stayed in the same room with Kandi.

Kandi and Mama Joyce have the same news source.....SNN.....street news network.

In this case, it seems like could be on point.  I notice that when Porsha gets called out on something real, her first move is to act absolutely confused.

I also don't think she denied it outright, she just said something to the effect that "you don't know what I've done!"  

Edited by RealReality
4 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Things that make me go hmmmm?

Sheree if she wasn't so busy runteldat her house would be done!

Kandi has lip with everyone but her mom a and those useless hangers on that work for her!

Kenya just rubs me the wrong way!

Marlo why is she on this show ?

Totally agree, but I must say I don't mind Marlo, simply because she goes in on Kenya wacky self when no one else does.

On 13/02/2017 at 4:11 PM, Aging Goth said:

She stated on WWHL that it is Apollo who is prolonging the divorce.  She is aware of his "fiance" but he is holding out for more money and he has also blocked her from selling the old house they use to live in

That's what I thought. Apollo just married Phaedra for the money. Of course its him who prelinged the divorce. 

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:12 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

These women are so disgusting; reading one another for no other reason than their feelings are hurt for some stupid reason or another!

I just happened to see this ep last night b/c nothing better was on. This pretty much distilled the essence of why I no longer watch.

Marlo is tacky, plain and simple.

• Love 2
On 2/12/2017 at 10:46 PM, AndySmith said:

That, and the fact that gay men mostly seem to exist as accessories and/or for the women to take pride in having a gay husband...

Beverly Hills especially fetishizes gay men and treats them as accessories.  And I hate the way Andy never calls any of his franchises out on their homophobia.

2 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

Beverly Hills especially fetishizes gay men and treats them as accessories.  And I hate the way Andy never calls any of his franchises out on their homophobia.

I think Andy is vindictive in his own way.  He won't Say a word, but I remember Nene getting a vicious edit the season after talking about gay men.  Just vicious.  

And honestly, just letting someone like Nene talk is the best revenge.  She hasn't been in a Ryan Murphy project since.  And you cant convince me he couldn't have gotten her a role in the people vs oj Simpson if he wanted.  But after that, Ryan Murphy has wanted nothing to do with her.

• Love 6