Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: If These Woods Could Talk

• Start Topic

The ladies reach the woods of Georgia for a weekend of "glamping," but they're stunned to learn they must spend the first night sleeping in tents. The women bond over outdoor activities, but dinner falls apart due to flying rumors, and old and new dramas must be confronted.

These women are so disgusting; reading one another for no other reason than their feelings are hurt for some stupid reason or another! Marlo's big arse mouth trying to hurt Kenya with comment about her estrangement from her mother really showed how low she could go and only makes her look like a dispassionate fool! She's one classless HO and has a lot of nerve trying to "read" anyone with the way she lives her pathetic life! ;-)

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

These women are so disgusting; reading one another for no other reason than their feelings are hurt for some stupid reason or another! Marlo's big arse mouth trying to hurt Kenya with comment about her estrangement from her mother really showed how low she could go and only makes her look like a dispassionate fool! She's one classless HO and has a lot of nerve trying to "read" anyone with the way she lives her pathetic life! ;-)

Meh. Shitty people have no right to decide how one decides to come at them. Seems like if your mom still leaves you waiting on the doorstep after 45 years you'd stop acting like an asshat to damn near everybody

• Love 19
35 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Meh. Shitty people have no right to decide how one decides to come at them. Seems like if your mom still leaves you waiting on the doorstep after 45 years you'd stop acting like an asshat to damn near everybody

A dead mother would be better than what Kenya has to deal with; esp. since her Aunt defends the actions! HOW? aunt-lori-kenya-moore.jpg?quality=65&str

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

A dead mother would be better than what Kenya has to deal with; esp. since her Aunt defends the actions! HOW? aunt-lori-kenya-moore.jpg?quality=65&str

Maybe because there is more to this than Kenya wants us to know. We have only heard Kenya's side, we haven't heard her biological mothers side except for bits and pieces from Lori and Kenya's father. We do know that she never wanted a relationship with Kenya from the start but Kenya's father and Lori made that impossible for both of them, I blame them far more than I do her bio mother.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Maybe because there is more to this than Kenya wants us to know. We have only heard Kenya's side, we haven't heard her biological mothers side except for bits and pieces from Lori and Kenya's father. We do know that she never wanted a relationship with Kenya from the start but Kenya's father and Lori made that impossible for both of them, I blame them far more than I do her bio mother.

With the way all concerned has been dancing around this subject, you would think Kenya accidently threw acid in her mother's face as a child! The whole thing's been so cryptic to this day! ;-(

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jamie Satyr said:

With the way all concerned has been dancing around this subject, you would think Kenya accidently threw acid in her mother's face as a child! The whole thing's been so cryptic to this day! ;-(

I think they (mainly Lori) have to be careful about what is said about her bio mother on camera as much as possible but Kenya (and her dad) say things to guarantee sympathy for Kenya's/their side/storyline. I felt bad for her about this until she decided to try and confront her on camera, that was crossing a line big time IMO. I felt it was only done to make Kenya sympathetic on camera, it was not a heartfelt attempt to reach out to her mother.

• Love 13
23 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Kenya has a rejection issue for sure, however her mother, who gave up her parental rights, never did anything to Kenya. Kenya was accepted and loved by both sides of her family. Kenya should be grateful for the life she had. Maybe if she was grateful, she would seek therapy for her self destructive behaviors.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Me trying to follow the run tell dat, accusations, and blame shifting this episode. 

IMG_1765.PNG

I agree! How did all this become Porsha's fault when it was Phaedra that told Sheree about Kandi?

• Love 6

I was getting heart palpitations just watching them do that jump.  Porsha looked terrified so I was proud of her that she went ahead and jumped.  Yikes!  She made me laugh when she landed and was crying.  I would have been crying also, lol.

The rest of this episode and what's to come.....MESSY!!!  Scarier than bungee jumping!

• Love 5

Beside kvetchin' about the heat, bugs, and dirty water, all they ended up doing is "reading" each other to filth! They call it a legitimate topic to talk about; accusing one of being a lesbian! Sick arse b!tches! Phaedra wanted no part of the conversation after saying Kandi and Shamea were OOOO! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Spelling
  • Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:12 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

Yep, Kenya has her issues but her mother disowning her without any consequences, is not of her making.  It is Kenya's story to tell, if her mom wants to refute it that's up to her.  I do admire the aunt/sister for walking the tightrope.  The conversation between Kenya and her mother should have taken place 40 years ago.  I feel for both of them and it is none of Marlo's business.  It was the cheapest of shots. 

• Love 20

Has Phaedra always had cheeks that come to a point when she grimaces or smiles?

And I didn't see Phaedra or Cynthia jump, did they? Phaedra was certainly all kitted out with the bungee straps etc. And Marlo looks such a twit with her obnoxious conspicuous consumption: the gold bottle she had in one hand and the bedazzled bug spray in the other on the paddleboat, the gucci hair wrap, thigh high boots and a fur wrap at a dinner where they're all sat on bench seats?...style isn't about labels. I was kind of keen for Marlo to become a ho, but she's a one note. Anyone can open up a link and get out their credit card. Or someone else's. Allegedly.

The squealing and screaming they all do about bugs, the outdoors, water, dirt...tired. I've been paddleboating and so have my kids since forever. It's slow and hot and boring, gives the legs a work out. We usually got tired of it right quick and leapt into the water, no matter WHAT was in it. The way this lot carry on..humans wouldn't have evolved. I'm an Aussie, so we see flies, cockroaches, possums, toads, ibis, scrub turkeys, dive bombing magpies and plovers on the daily. Unless you want to sit in an aircon cube all your life, you quickly work out these things are always more worried about you than you are about them. Except the birds during nesting season. They hurt. 

Loving Porsha at the moment, she's being authentic where the opposite is true for most of the rest of the cast. I know that's not a particularly popular opinion, but I'm starting to really pull for Porsha.

• Love 12
On February 10, 2017 at 9:18 PM, Iguessnot said:

Kenya has a rejection issue for sure, however her mother, who gave up her parental rights, never did anything to Kenya.  Kenya was accepted and loved by both sides of her family.

That's not true.  She inflicted mental and emotional harm on Kenya as a young child.   Sometimes acceptance and love from other family members is not enough when your own mother doesn't accept and love you.

• Love 16

That "Minutes Ago" scene tag during the dinner drama was too too much. I laughed out loud at that.

This cracked me up too!

Marlo with all her ridiculous outfits and bedazzled bug spray was so over the top. Then she hiked back to the cabins so she did not have to stay in the tents. I still use a tent when I go to wine camp.

Sheree's overreaction to lake water was a bit much. I grew up on Lake Michigan and love kayaking and paddle boarding, so I guess I am used to it. Now I am on the other side of Lake Michigan. Though Lake Michigan is a big lake and I have no idea what lake they were on, but I am sure Sheree would have been fine in her paddle boat and not gotten a yeast infection. Seriously a yeast infection Sheree?

I know I am at my table for one with liking give no fucks Kandi. Porsha and her I do not remember/who said Kandi was a lesbian act can leave anytime now. Also Phaedra who was really thirsty during that whole exchange. This franchise using gay as an insult makes me mad. Have they ever been called on it?

Also, people if you want something to stay quiet do not talk about it around Sheree! She is the shit stirrer of the group. She will tell everyone. You know if she went to Kandi and asked her about the rumors privately once Kandi answered, Sheree would have been back tell Phaedra and Porsha what she said.

• Love 10

That entire lesbian sex discussion was disgusting. So what if Kandi has had sex with women? It's no wonder Lawrence refuses to have anything to do with this show and why Amiyah Scott left the show a month into filming. These people are small-minded and judgmental. My favorite thing about Kandi is that she's sex positive and these women are trying make it seem like it's something shameful.

• Love 24

I know I am at my table for one with liking give no fucks Kandi

Can I join you? I'll even bring the Chick-fil-A...

This franchise using gay as an insult makes me mad

That, and the fact that gay men mostly seem to exist as accessories and/or for the women to take pride in having a gay husband...

• Love 23

This episode was a joke, no SL was furthered in the making of it. A bonding camping trip, where very little happens. Seriously, does anyone, in 2017 care what Kandi's sexuality is? She's married, just had a baby. I just don't care what she does, I'm not interested and I'm bored with it. It irks me to give the whole thing oxygen because it's deeply homophobic. What I noticed was all the attention being focused on Porsha. I didn't find her 'memory loss' disingenuous. I found it believable, because what Kandi or anyone else does is not memorable. We all know that the origin of the nastiest rumours was Phaedra. Kandi noticed her gulping wine and looking all afeared. So why continue to gaslight Porsha? It's probably to do with something we as viewers haven't been privy to, like the Shamea situation. Shamea was Porsha's friend, she's being connected to Kandi. By Phaedra. I'm seeing Kandi going really hard at Porsha, who is coming off as quite chill and thoughtful. The previews show Kandi with bugging eyes and bulging veins threatening someone. I'm sure Phaedra doesn't need homophobic slurs on her record if she's making a run at politics. Or maybe that IS what her constituency wants. I don't know. But why is Phaedra getting a pass here?

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, queenjen said:

This episode was a joke, no SL was furthered in the making of it. A bonding camping trip, where very little happens. Seriously, does anyone, in 2017 care what Kandi's sexuality is? She's married, just had a baby. I just don't care what she does, I'm not interested and I'm bored with it. It irks me to give the whole thing oxygen because it's deeply homophobic. What I noticed was all the attention being focused on Porsha. I didn't find her 'memory loss' disingenuous. I found it believable, because what Kandi or anyone else does is not memorable. We all know that the origin of the nastiest rumours was Phaedra. Kandi noticed her gulping wine and looking all afeared. So why continue to gaslight Porsha? It's probably to do with something we as viewers haven't been privy to, like the Shamea situation. Shamea was Porsha's friend, she's being connected to Kandi. By Phaedra. I'm seeing Kandi going really hard at Porsha, who is coming off as quite chill and thoughtful. The previews show Kandi with bugging eyes and bulging veins threatening someone. I'm sure Phaedra doesn't need homophobic slurs on her record if she's making a run at politics. Or maybe that IS what her constituency wants. I don't know. But why is Phaedra getting a pass here?

I want to know why Kandi is still going in on Porsha now, on SM/interviews, when she knows this all started with Phaedra? Why is Kandi so afraid of Phaedra that she doesn't call her out now that she knows where these rumors started....Phaedra? What does Phaedra have on her? LOL

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I want to know why Kandi is still going in on Porsha now, on SM/interviews, when she knows this all started with Phaedra? Why is Kandi so afraid of Phaedra that she doesn't call her out now that she knows where these rumors started....Phaedra? What does Phaedra have on her? LOL

IKR. All I can think is Shamea AND the relationship between Todd and Apollo. Apollo's belongings stashed in their garage. I don't understand Porsha being the whipping boy for whatever is going on between these two and I resent that whatever it is, we as an audience are not privy to it. It's playing out disjointed and it doesn't make sense. Evidently the show isn't done with exploiting Apollo yet either, bringing his jailhouse fiancee with the engagement ring made out of jailhouse dispenser paper towel onto the show to stir things up at the opening of Kandi's restaurant. So that's Block they've hauled onto the show and now this woman. They are really reaching.

Honestly, I said over in the Married to Medicine thread that I'm actually enjoying that show more than this one now. We actually got SL there, and women who let us into their lives. Dr Jackie, Simone, Heavenly, Quad & Genise should be elevated to Atlanta Housewives! They can leave Lisa Nicole and Mariah, though!

• Love 6

Do we know that Kandi knows that Phaedra was really the main source? I thought Sheree only really outed Porsha, but I could have missed something. Kandi did say something when they were back at their rooms that Phaedra kept reaching for her wine glass throughout, so maybe she suspects Phaedra was involved, but it has not been confirmed. I have no idea when the TH's are filmed, so maybe by then Kandi knows it was mostly Phaedra. I was a bit surprised that Sheree outed Porsha as the source of the rumors and not Phaedra. 

Is Phaedra officially divorced? I do not really follow these ladies when the season is over.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, queenjen said:

IKR. All I can think is Shamea AND the relationship between Todd and Apollo. Apollo's belongings stashed in their garage. I don't understand Porsha being the whipping boy for whatever is going on between these two and I resent that whatever it is, we as an audience are not privy to it. It's playing out disjointed and it doesn't make sense. Evidently the show isn't done with exploiting Apollo yet either, bringing his jailhouse fiancee with the engagement ring made out of jailhouse dispenser paper towel onto the show to stir things up at the opening of Kandi's restaurant. So that's Block they've hauled onto the show and now this woman. They are really reaching.

Honestly, I said over in the Married to Medicine thread that I'm actually enjoying that show more than this one now. We actually got SL there, and women who let us into their lives. Dr Jackie, Simone, Heavenly, Quad & Genise should be elevated to Atlanta Housewives! They can leave Lisa Nicole and Mariah, though!

But have Porsha and Shamea stopped being friends or is Kandi trying to end that friendship? This doesn't make sense IMO, none! LOL And if Kandi/Todd are all so pro Apollo, then why not go after Phaedra, he would support it. I still think Phaedra has some dirt on Kandi or (more likely) Todd and that is why they are not coming for her directly and instead, going for her only "show" friend, Porsha.

6 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Do we know that Kandi knows that Phaedra was really the main source? I thought Sheree only really outed Porsha, but I could have missed something. Kandi did say something when they were back at their rooms that Phaedra kept reaching for her wine glass throughout, so maybe she suspects Phaedra was involved, but it has not been confirmed. I have no idea when the TH's are filmed, so maybe by then Kandi knows it was mostly Phaedra. I was a bit surprised that Sheree outed Porsha as the source of the rumors and not Phaedra. 

In the episode, No, she did not know but she clearly suspected she did. But, she knows now that filming is over and yet she is still coming hard for Porsha on SM and in interviews, big time. Way more than anyone else.

Sheree not outing Phaedra makes me suspect Phaedra has a lot of dirt on her as well. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

I thought the most genuine moment was Cynthia opening up about her divorce.  She was obviously vulnerable - and the women put aside their petty grievances - and rallied around her to build her up.   

Other than that, I could care less with all the noise about who's been with who, etc.  YAWN :(

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 12
44 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Perhaps it's the perceived hypocrisy by Porsha. Kandi said Porsha has had some sexual encounters with women in the past, but here she is clutching her pearls. Additionally prior to this friendship with Phaedra, Porsha didn't really have issues with Kandi. Both Phaedra and Kandi are done with each other. Perhaps Kandi feels like it's not worth the oxygen or effort to call out Phaedra when Phaedra can't be reached and maybe Porsha can.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Perhaps it's the perceived hypocrisy by Porsha. Kandi said Porsha has had some sexual encounters with women the past, but here she is clutching her pearls. Additionally prior to this friendship with Phaedra, Porsha didn't really have issues with Kandi. Both Phaedra and Kandi are done with each other. Perhaps Kandi feels like it's not worth the oxygen or effort to call out Phaedra when Phaedra can't be reached and maybe Porsha can.

Your right, Porsha and Kandi didn't really have any big issues which makes this even more puzzling to me, it really doesn't make any sense. Kandi came for Porsha early on, about Block Head, and it went down hill from there.  Porsha wasn't clutching at any "pearls", she admitted it was just "shade" and that it came on the heels of Kandi shading her about BH. Yes, it would have been nice had Porsha said "sorry" to Kandi (and visa versa) but it still doesn't make it any worse than what Kandi said about Porsha. Again, why go after Porsha and not Phaedra when it is Phaedra that is doing/saying it, not Porsha now that she, Kandi, knows the truth? Makes me wonder if Todd got mixed up in some scam Apollo ran before getting busted and Kandi fears him getting outed!

• Love 3

Step 1 The problem began, as it always does when Phaedra decided to express her displeasure to Kandi about Mama Joyce's behavior towards her.  Once again it is telling another person how they should behave.  Or in this case how their mother should behave.

Step 2 was Porsha inserting herself in the FILMED conversation between Phaedra and Kandi and telling Kandi how she should behave and what conversation she can and cannot repeat.  Porsha had no business jumping in and this ridiculous, "I was just throwing shade"  is a stupid defense, even by Porsha room temperature IQ standards.

Don't tell people how they should behave and don't act as if filmed conversations are somehow sacred.  Phaedra started all this nonsense with her trying to tell Kandi to reign in her mother.  Porsha added to it by trying to insist that Kandi had some duty to Phaedra.  Phaedra and Kandi are not friends.

The only thing really interesting is according to Phaedra her comments about Kandi and Shamea were done on a break, and although Phaedra wasn't mic'd others were. So Phaedra is a little blindsided by production having her comments.  Phaedra claims the only reason she didn't help Porsha out is it was suppose to be a peaceful bonding session and she didn't want to cause anymore drama.  http://tamaratattles.com/2017/02/13/wwhl-with-phaedra-parks/  This Phaedra Parks bullshit at its best. So in other words Phaedra would have denied saying it if called out by others in the conversation. 

The last thing I read about Porsha and Shamea is that Porsche had pulled back from her because she didn't want her becoming a RHOA. 

Porsha is very upset that Kandi brought up her dating Block.  Porsha feels the other ladies are distasteful.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/blogs/porsha-williams-reacts-relationship-kandi-burruss-ex  Apparently, it is okay to throw shade except in Porsha's direction.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

I liked this comment in that thread as well. I think those women are more engaging because they're not trying to be stars, but seem to do the show to bring awareness to causes they're passionate about or build real businesses. The M2M women are also a lot more articulate than the RHOA gang.

I couldn't with the homophobia. I wonder if they realize how it hurts their brands to be so judgmental and homophobic. Don't be another Kim Burrell out here.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Is Phaedra officially divorced? I do not really follow these ladies when the season is over.

Absolutely not. Not even close. She allows the gossip sites to claim she's divorced, but she's not. She filed some papers where she deliberately misspelled Apollo's (and her) surname, they got thrown out. As an attorney, this cannot have been an accident. For some reason, she wants people to think she's divorcing him, but she's holding off. The whole situation stinks to high heaven. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Kandi said Porsha has had some sexual encounters with women in the past, but here she is clutching her pearls

But when? All I saw was Porsha at the table where Sheree and Phaedra were stirring the pot, when they were supposed to have been on a filming break but were still mic'd up. this is where Phaedra makes that disgusting movement with her hands and whispers 'Shamea' about Kandi. I saw Porsha devouring the tea, but I didn't see her judge the situation. I can imagine hearing this may have thrown Porsha off guard at the time. Shamea being Porsha's bestie for 10 years or whatever. Poor Porsha was probably trying to make sense of what Phaedra was saying, why she was saying it and how best to proceed given Phaedra is Frack to her Frick and Shamea is her bestie. I feel sorry for her, but i never saw her make a judgement about the allegation. Did I miss something ?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

There's just too much angst and shade about things going on behind the scenes....  they all need to either let it all out on camera or shut the eff up. It's just too confusing for us poor viewers!

Absolutely. In fact they named this episode 'If these Woods Could Talk' and we are expected to suck that up, because half the stuff going on hasn't been filmed for us. This is a really irritating season.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, queenjen said:

Absolutely not. Not even close. She allows the gossip sites to claim she's divorced, but she's not. She filed some papers where she deliberately misspelled Apollo's (and her) surname, they got thrown out. As an attorney, this cannot have been an accident. For some reason, she wants people to think she's divorcing him, but she's holding off. The whole situation stinks to high heaven. 

She stated on WWHL that Apollo is contesting the divorce and that is why it has been held up.

• Love 2

MY TAKE ON THIS EPISODE...

This episode was just very hard to watch.  For one thing, with everyone getting along on the trip, why on EARTH would Marlo bring that crap up.  Even if Sheree told her what happened, she could not be certain that it did.  That and the fact that she threw Kenya's mother issues in her face was just way below the belt and seriously classless.  However, I also felt that Sheree told Marlo about the slight because she KNEW Marlo would blurt it out in front of the girls.  What she didn't expect was Marlo dragging her messy butt under the bus in the process.

Kudos to Kandi for owning it but not for her outburst.  Marlo could've been quickly shut down if she had just said I did once or twice and that's it.

Porsha should've taken tips from Phaedra and just kept quiet and not try to explain or even deny.

The whole entire situation was so flipping unnecessary.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, queenjen said:

But when? All I saw was Porsha at the table where Sheree and Phaedra were stirring the pot, when they were supposed to have been on a filming break but were still mic'd up. this is where Phaedra makes that disgusting movement with her hands and whispers 'Shamea' about Kandi. I saw Porsha devouring the tea, but I didn't see her judge the situation. I can imagine hearing this may have thrown Porsha off guard at the time. Shamea being Porsha's bestie for 10 years or whatever. Poor Porsha was probably trying to make sense of what Phaedra was saying, why she was saying it and how best to proceed given Phaedra is Frack to her Frick and Shamea is her bestie. I feel sorry for her, but i never saw her make a judgement about the allegation. Did I miss something ?

It wasn't too terribly long ago Porsha was on the pulpit speaking about gays and lesbians worthy of being saved.  Of course she did lump them in with prostitutes and drug dealers.  http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/05/porsha-williams-evangelist-rant-gays-lesbians-video-church/  Why does anyone cut Porsha any slack?  All these words that just accidentally falling in her mouth.   She is malicious as all get out. 

• Love 18
57 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

She stated on WWHL that Apollo is contesting the divorce and that is why it has been held up.

No one with a half a brain believes Phaedra.  What could he possibly be contesting?  I believe she said appealing which would mean the divorce was final.  For someone who talks about what a great attorney she is, she is not very good at her cover story.  There are public records.

• Love 7

There were some really enjoyable parts of this episode. As much as I watch reality TV for the drama (no shame!) it's refreshingly nice when people can get along for a bit. Kenya is my least favorite on the show, but it was cool to see her supporting Porsha after her jump. They were all being really nice to each other during the group activities. So....more activities, less wine fueled dinners. 

Clearly Sheree brought Marlo there to stir the pot FOR her. Sheree wanted that to come out. Just not from her. And Marlo don't give a fuck. She'll call em all out. 

Normally I don't care because Sheree's shit stirring can be quite fun. But I don't see why Kandi's sex life needs to be a topic of discussion. And I haven't been a fan of Kandi lately. But that's a private matter and effects no one in the group. So it didn't really need to be brought up at all. Porsha's open mouthed denial was quite hilarious. But it really ticked me that Phaedra, who was obviously the origin of this rumor, was allowed to just sit there guzzling her wine and being left alone. I was surprised Porsha didn't try to drag her down with her. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

No one with a half a brain believes Phaedra.  What could he possibly be contesting?  I believe she said appealing which would mean the divorce was final.  For someone who talks about what a great attorney she is, she is not very good at her cover story.  There are public records.

He wants her money and he wants to keep his control over her so the longer he can keep the marriage going he has control.  Went through that myself and I still married to that fool after 20 years because he continuously contests it.  That is what Apollo is doing with Phaedra.  The marriage can only be resolved quickly if both parties agree.  I truly feel he is doing this to continuously hurt her.

53 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It wasn't too terribly long ago Porsha was on the pulpit speaking about gays and lesbians worthy of being saved.  Of course she did lump them in with prostitutes and drug dealers.  http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/05/porsha-williams-evangelist-rant-gays-lesbians-video-church/  Why does anyone cut Porsha any slack?  All these words that just accidentally falling in her mouth.   She is malicious as all get out. 

It was kind of very long ago.  Long before she even got married and while she was in her 20's

• Love 7
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Perhaps it's the perceived hypocrisy by Porsha. Kandi said Porsha has had some sexual encounters with women in the past, but here she is clutching her pearls.

But IS Porsha clutching her pearls? From the conversation with Sheree, it seemed like she was just piggy backing off of Sheree's joke. Sheree was joking about Kandi being in the closet, watching, when Porsha was with Block. And then Porsha said, "Or maybe she still is" - something to that effect. It didn't seem like she thought anything bad about it, just that the play on words was too hard to pass up. 

I think she should own it now and not act all shocked at the table. But I didn't get the impression that Porsha was all, "You slept with women??? Ew!!!!" None of them should really be talking about each other's private bedroom lives, though, that's for sure. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

He wants her money and he wants to keep his control over her so the longer he can keep the marriage going he has control.  Went through that myself and I still married to that fool after 20 years because he continuously contests it.  That is what Apollo is doing with Phaedra.  The marriage can only be resolved quickly if both parties agree.  I truly feel he is doing this to continuously hurt her.

It was kind of very long ago.  Long before she even got married and while she was in her 20's

I can't imagine what Apollo is contesting.  There was a pre-nup.  There is a process for serving out of state in custody respondents.  Anything monetarily Apollo receives goes tot he government.  I think the delay is on Phaedra's side.  Contested divorces are granted every day-the Court decides the contested issues.  Sorry you have had to go through the process for 20 years.  I think she is delaying because her hands are dirty. 

Well I read the story first published in 2014 and the footaqe was referenced as roughly three years ago-which would make Porsha 29/30 and the same year she got married.  Porsha needs to take responsibility for her words and she seems to still pray at the same altar as she did when she made the speech.  Porsha also made similar claims questioning Kordell's sexuality-she is no innocent flower in all this.  I don't think youth is an excuse, and I certainly don't think being not married yet is an excuse for her words.

At some point someone needs to take a stand against these women who throw sexual preferences out there as slams.  They are public figures and no amount of re-wording, or using "throwing shade" or we were suppose to be on a break from filming is an excuse.  I did agree with Phaedra there needs to be a long lasting moratorium on using words towards one another like whore and bitch.  This applies especially to Phaedra, keep your mouth shut with all your cutesy and slamming confessionals.  If they aren't entertaining enough to bring entertaining storylines without gay shaming, or slut shaming, bring on a new cast. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Porsha is very upset that Kandi brought up her dating Block.

I do not get why Porsha is upset that Kandi brought up that she dated Block. Who cares? Kandi does not seem to care. I would assume Block would have dated between when he and Kandi were together and now. Also, I do not know how long Porsha dated Block, but if it was some sort of a relationship I would assume she slept with him at some point. It is a possibility that she did not, but that is not a big deal either. So she slept with someone she dated, who cares. I do not see why Porsha would be upset that Kandi implied that Porsha slept with Block. None of the housewives seem to care. I cannot imagine many other people care either. It was probably many years ago and I would imagine it was not a secret, but either way no one cares whether Porsha dated or slept with Block, except apparently Porsha. Kandi bringing it up did not seem malicious to me. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Apollo is engaged to another woman. 

Yet, he has  been on twitter badmouthing Phaedra and complaining about the divorce.  And yes, he has be fighting the divorce tooth and nail.  I believe he got engaged as another means to hurt Phaedra just as he went after Kenya for the same reason.  He tried to hurt her as much as he could before going to jail and even threatened her physically in the process.  He may not actually want her back but sees her as his "property" thus he cannot allow her to just get rid of him.

• Love 12