Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Heartache

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

It makes me wish they'd filmed some sort of conversation between these two lunkheads where they talked about the list of possibilities. What the fuck could they have been? Like what did they contain that they DIDN'T do? Underground bunker to hide from the haterz?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Quita said:

Kail could absolutely benefit from counseling and parenting classes. She needs to deal with the psychological trauma from her childhood in order for her to move forward in a positive way. I'm sure she thinks she's a great parent because she's probably not as screwed up as her mom was. I live in Pennsylvania, and in my county, there is a court ordered program called "Our Children First", that divorced couples with kids have to attend. It's a relatively short program, but at least it's something that might give them pause to consider what their kids are going through. I'm curious if Kail and Javi had to attend something similar. It could only help.

In Nebraska, divorcing couples with children are also required to take a parenting class. Like you said, it's probably not very extensive, but at least it's something. Hopefully Delaware has something though I'm sure Karl would be texting all her side pieces during the course instead of paying attention. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Worth it though! Once I scrolled past a beastly pic of Leah there was Aubs and Watson! So effin cute. A trailer is fine and all but a dream home? Really?

RIght?  I mean, I'm not judging at all, I grew up w/my family in a 3-bedroom second floor apartment and now I live in a tiny Cape house...but....*that's* your dream home?  (All-righty then...)

• Love 4
6 hours ago, mrsh said:

Is jc the producer she is rumored to be sleeping with? 

What's that now?????

5 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Watched this with way less focus than I usually do- so I am sure I missed lots of important stuff. But--- my take---Leah looked horrible and I really saw what many of you are saying about the druggy look. Also her grandmother was rather rough too. I can't believe how young these people are and how they look so weathered. It's all that rough living.

Her sister and her grandma could be twins!  How sad is that?

Leah still has that drugged out lip twitch, and she pulls her mouth tight over her teeth, it is so creepy.

2 hours ago, teapot said:

I thought he looked almost relieved, like he wants to stay w/his Memere but he doesn't dare to say it, and he doesn't want that decision on him.  Who could blame the little fella?

He looked super relieved.  Janelle keeps telling him not to worry, he will be back with her one day... that is making him worried!

20 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Does anyone know where Janelle's house is currently at on the building timeline?? I would think building in an area that hasn't been prepped for a development yet would take FOREVER to build. 

I see that they have put a trailer on the land.  NICE!  Ha.  Does anyone know where this land is?  

• Love 1

http://www.moderntopics.com/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-receives-pre-fab-house/

4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

What's that now?????

Her sister and her grandma could be twins!  How sad is that?

Leah still has that drugged out lip twitch, and she pulls her mouth tight over her teeth, it is so creepy.

He looked super relieved.  Janelle keeps telling him not to worry, he will be back with her one day... that is making him worried!

I see that they have put a trailer on the land.  NICE!  Ha.  Does anyone know where this land is?  

I found it (public records) a few months ago. You ready??? Money Hole Rd.  No joke!! Hahaha

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Quita said:

Kail could absolutely benefit from counseling and parenting classes. She needs to deal with the psychological trauma from her childhood in order for her to move forward in a positive way. I'm sure she thinks she's a great parent because she's probably not as screwed up as her mom was. I live in Pennsylvania, and in my county, there is a court ordered program called "Our Children First", that divorced couples with kids have to attend. It's a relatively short program, but at least it's something that might give them pause to consider what their kids are going through. I'm curious if Kail and Javi had to attend something similar. It could only help.

Yes.  In Delaware you must be separated 6 months and attend a parenting class together before the divorce is granted. 

• Love 1

My guess is that trailer came about after Jenelle was frustrated when met with how long it would take to construct a home and went with the quickest option. She's nothing if not impatient!

Kail is a royal bitch and what she's doing to Isaac is just horrible. She really should be focused on him and Lincoln now. In the clip show last week, they showed how Kail went to get her shit from Jo and he was yelling at her over a $600 check. Jo has grown a lot since then, but Kail probably thinks this drama is normal in the course of moving out. Difference is Isaac is older now and a sensitive kid who is very aware of what's going on. It's all terribly said

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yes.  In Delaware you must be separated 6 months and attend a parenting class together before the divorce is granted. 

Good to know! Maybe that's helped them learn to make the kids their top priority. Things are supposedly good between them IRL, but who knows how long that'll last.

Edited by Quita
lack of punctuation

Poor Isaac,  his mother is a vile woman. 

Kail is a beast!  yelling at jo to hurry up.  I'm in the middle of a separation /divorce and have a 6 year old, so I get that things get sticky about visits (I posted my own rant in small talk) but holy hell Kail, javi  just got home.  From what it looks like,   literally hours ago.  She couldn't  keep her new boyfriend out of the house for at least that week.  At least to let everyone(the children)  settle into the fact that Javi is will no longer live with the family.  Kail is missing something,   a sensitivity chip.  I get it,  she's  over Javi. However Isaac isn't.  When my husband let me know he met someone else and was moving out. I wanted to scream every time I saw him but I couldn't because of my son.  And every night my 6 year old cried saying he wanted his family ,  made want to do very mean things to my husband, but I couldn't.  My point is,  kail is making it all about her and her life and forgetting,  her children  should be her first priority. 

Jo and vee are good people.  Isaac is lucky to have them. 

PS,  I'm no Saint,  I have sent more than a few mean texts to my husband  lol.  

Leah does look like she's  back on drugs,  as well as her sister.  Yowza ,  they both looked rough as hell  at the nail salon. 

I agree with the poster (sorry forget who it was)  who  said Janelle purposely wore that ugly tight dress. She wanted Barb  to bring up the pregnancy.  She's a little shit,  that loves to provoke arguments with Barb. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

They dropped a trailer on it today. It's... a trailer. Look, people have to live where they have to live I guess, but these two were so excited about the possibilities of this land, and...the most exciting one was a trailer? It sounded like they were going to build a Chelsea or even Kailynn type of house. Someone has SERIOUSLY mismanaged her money, if she'd been saving as she told Barb, this is what she invested in?

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/01/30/teen-mom-news-pile-all-the-teen-mom-related-news-you-missed-this-weekend/

I guess on a positive note... it looks brand new?   But does it even have plumbing!? 

Janelle probably thought the price of the land included the land AND the house so she probably had to downgrade on her 'dream' a little. 

• Love 4

Forgot to mention....

I'm not a mom but was Leah acting ridiculous about the school thing?  She was so worried that the girls wouldn't be going to school AT ALL? I know the schools 'aren't well' down there, but does she really think a school system would just leave an entire group of kids high and dry with no alternatives?

Corey knew exactly what she was trying to pull... she wanted an excuse to get the girls closer to her so they could stay with her instead. Thank god she decided to give up the school fight. 

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I found it (public records) a few months ago. You ready??? Money Hole Rd.  No joke!! Hahaha

You do a great job finding things! You know how much we appreciate it? Stalker? LOL  You are one hot sleuth.

When Jenelle buys a home BEFORE Kail.

Kail - I gave the girl the benefit of the doubt. I tried to believe her claims when Javi went after her about the texting issue. I went back and forth wondering what was really going on. I am not shocked to know, after reading the Karl thread, how Kail did hide the relationship she was having with the guy Javi was concerned about. Kail cheated on Javi prior to her filing for divorce. It explains why she was so defensive and so angry. She is still defensive and angry going by last night's episode. 

• Love 9

I hope there is a special place in hell reserved for Kail.  She's such a shitty parent.  She's now basically Leah without the drugs.  Issac broke my heart. Kail may have moved on but Issac has not and that poor little sensitive soul does not understand why his "dad"  doesn't live with them anymore.  And instead of comforting her son and trying to ease his fears and explain things to him as any good parent (jo)  would do,  she basically abandons him for a week after he's scared and shaken up. It looked like the new guy was moving in?  Step away from the dick for a few weeks and take care of your damn kids!!  Fat cow screaming at Jo to hurry up and get there.  Calm down bitch, Jo and vee have a baby,  it's kind of an inconvenience to dump Issac on them for a week with no notice so you don't have to parent your kid and I'm sure Jo isn't complaining about more time with Issac,  you could be a little nicer when asking someone for a favor. And Kail is the perfect example of why you don't encourage your child (who already has a loving father)  to call your significant other Dad.  Kail has no intention of letting Javi  have a relationship with Isaac now.  I find that heartless and disgusting to hurt a child like that. 

Leah and her sister are both on drugs.  Leah's sister used to be chubby.  She had a baby and now she's looking thin and dirty and rough.  Leah you are an idiot.  Why would a mother buy a house that is not in her children's school district?  Funny she wants the kids to go to her school district because if she has to drive to the temporary one the kids will be late to school again.  I'm glad Corey gets the power to make the decisions!! He's the only rational one.  Loved that Addie dissed Leah's perfect new house by saying she wants to go back to the old one. She's learned to not put up with Leah's shit just like Gracie.  

Janelle is gross. Why do these girls feel the need to have a child with each new person they date?

Edited by kira28
  • Love 11

Kail: How dare you disrespect Javi like that? You may have not been together, but you’re not legally divorced. Hope whatever dick you had in your and Javi’s home, while your son was crying about wanting his family together was worth it. I can see why Kail can’t keep  a man. She cheats on whoever she is with. Jo gets the Father Of The Episode award. I love how he always puts Isaac first. That’s something that Kail needs to learn to do. She and Javi need to grow up.

Jenelle: It’s obvious that you’re pregnant. I think she was waiting to tell people because if it had been another boy, she would’ve aborted it.  JMO. Also, why does Jace need to know anything about the court battle between Jenelle and Babs? Whoever is having that conversation with him, should stop. He doesn’t need to know anything about that.  Also, what does Dave do for work? Nothing. IK love how he and Jenelle act like they have other employment besides MTV.  I didn’t know you needed to clear land for a trailer.

Chelsea: If you and Cole had used birth control, you wouldn’t have to push back your reception, but whatever.  Adam is such an asshole. All of the sudden, he wants to act like he’s been father of the year for Aubree’s entire life? Yeah, right.

Leah: You should be more concerned that your children have a school to go to at all, then where they are going to eat, and whether or not it has a playground. Leah has her priorities all messed up. 

• Love 3

Honestly, I think placing a trailer on her land is probably a good idea for Jenelle. It's not like she's saved a whole lot of her TM2 money over the years and I seriously doubt she's invested smartly, so buying land and a home that she can pay for outright/not owe a whole lot of money on is one of the smarter ideas she's made. And trailers can be pretty nice. I have been in some nice ones and I wouldn't mind owning one on my own piece of land someday. I just wouldn't want to live secluded in the woods with UBT. It's pretty telling that both Barb and Nathan are calling his controlling nature. Color me shocked that UBT says he will be working. I thought he was acting as Jenelle's care giver/sugar baby.

Kail is...ugh. I think it is funny that she tries to put on this act of rising out of poverty and dysfunction to take her rightful place in the suburbs, but can't hide any of her trashy behavior. Jo and Vee are damn near saints not to tear her a new one for a) yelling at them to drive faster when she sprung plans on them last minute and b) fighting in front of Isaac in the first place. For Jo not to flip out was pretty impressive and his comforting of Isaac was awesome. I used to get on him and Vee for not working, but as long as they can take care of their family like they have they are okay in my book. Glad to hear both are in school.

I used to think Kail was at least a slightly better mother then Leah and Jenelle, but no more. She does the same bullshit they do, hopping from dick to dick and bringing each and every dick around her kids. I guess I was always right in calling them the white trash threesome. I guess Kail and the others don't know (or don't care) about the overwhelming statistics on how often kids are molested/abused by live in partners of the parents. Nope, just let any random dick move in and play house.

Leah looked worn and brittle. I guess I have to give her a little credit, she seems to not roll in the drama as much as she used to. I am glad her and Corey are getting along better.

Chelsea, Cole and Aubree are cute.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 6

Also Jenelle. People were happy for Chelsea and not you, because Chelsea is married, and actually dates men the right way. She waits longer than five seconds to introduce them to her kid, and move in with them. You should take a page from her book. Maybe if you cared less about your dick of the moment, and more about Jace, people would be happy for you too. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Honestly, I think placing a trailer on her land is probably a good idea for Jenelle. It's not like she's saved a whole lot of her TM2 money over the years and I seriously doubt she's invested smartly, so buying land and a home that she can pay for outright/not owe a whole lot of money on is one of the smarter ideas she's made. And trailers can be pretty nice. I been in some nice ones and I wouldn't mind owning one on my own piece of land someday. I just wouldn't want to live secluded in the wood with UBT. It's pretty telling that both Barb and Nathan are calling his controlling nature. Color me shocked that UBT says he will be working. I thought he was acting as Jenelle's care giver/sugar baby.

Buuuuuuuuut....then she gives half ownership of it to Dave. He's on the deed. So, it's not even a half baked idea, it's like a quarter baked. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Buuuuuuuuut....then she gives half ownership of it to Dave. He's on the deed. So, it's not even a half baked idea, it's like a quarter baked. 

Buuuuut...he has job! I repeat, UBT is working (allegedly)! So that moves it from quarter baked back up to half baked in Jenelle's book. I mean, what can ever go wrong in that scenario lol? Well, have to at least give her credit for almost making an intelligent decision.

8 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Also Jenelle. People were happy for Chelsea and not you, because Chelsea is married, and actually dates men the right way. She waits longer than five seconds to introduce them to her kid, and move in with them.

Jenelle seems to forget that we have been watching her antics since she was 16&Pregnant and some of us don't forget. Yes, both Chelsea and her got knocked up as teens, but Chelsea from the beginning was a loving, devoted mother. Jenelle dumped Jace at the first opportunity and has never seriously tried to get him back. Chelsea didn't bring every guy she dated around Aubree and waited until meeting Cole to get serious and start a family. Jenelle has shacked up with almost every guy she's dated and gotten pregnant by almost all of them. Jenelle is such a moronic little turd.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Also, whoever was talking about court to Jace, should stop. He doesn't need to know anything about that, and be manipulated more than he already is. 

Devil's advocate: shouldn't he have his voice heard as to what his feelings would be? That would necessitate talking to him about it and he's owed the respect of understanding the process to the best of his ability. But we know he knows more about court because of the 9 court appearances his mom has made, not one of which pertained to him living with her. 

• Love 4

If Jenelle actually bought the land and the house outright, then holy hell, that's a big deal for these girls. Give her one check mark in the "smart decision" column. Okay, maybe half a check since Davey is half-owner. 

Jenelle has serious amnesia since she continues to accuse Barb of stealing Jace from her. Pretty sure Barb tried about a thousand times to get her to stay home and take care of him.  No 60 year old grandma wants to raise to a baby. She did it because she had to. Jenelle needs to re-watch her 16 & Pregnant episode and like seasons 1-4 of TM2. 

Leah with the school...Ugh could she be any more stupid? If the school isn't ready, they will obviously have an alternate plan for all those students! I think she really thought that the kids would be sitting at home after the planned start date until the school was re-opened. Also, it's only first grade. If they were to miss a week or so, it's not going to have a permanent effect on them.  It's annoying that she moved yet still isn't even in the girlses school district. Her stupidity really baffles me. Someone else mentioned that she was probably scheming to get the girlses into the school by her house so she could then get the arrangement switched....Not a bad idea but seems too complex for Leah to come up with.  I can see her, however, making another push for the twinses to switch schools when Addie starts going to school with the excuse that all the sisterses are in the same school. Again, dumb idea, but it's Leah. 

Edited by saratothej
  • Love 4

Do we know for sure that the trailer is "the" home? I'm just asking because my family has some land and my granddad put a trailer like that on the land so he could live there while the house was being built. I personally think Jenelle is better off in a large trailer at this point because like the rest of you I don't believe she handled her money well enough to be able to put a house out there at this point... but I also doubt she made a responsible decision so that's why I ask. 

8 hours ago, mrsh said:

I say it every week this season, but I really hate Kail. Hearing her whining to her producer about how Javi dared to come into their house was annoying, but hearing that Isaac was present for their fight really left me disgusted with her. She couldn't keep it together enough to let Javi get his freaking box, so Isaac had to witness them fighting, and to top it off Karl's side piece was there with Karl and Isaac? Wtf! The worst part was Karl did not give one fuck that Isaac was upset, she said as much when the producer asked if Isaac was okay and she said " umm, i dont ......" and broke off. She is vile.

Is jc the producer she is rumored to be sleeping with? I can see it, karl would do it if she felt she could benefit from it.

I think her guy was there because she was caught off guard since she told javi to come later but he pulled a dick move and came right away after he drove to see if her car was there. 

They're both idiots. 

I imagine she has been seeing the guy for a while masquerading him as a friend to her son, which the kid is probably none the wiser but of course even if that were true we know by javis last actions that javi would never believe that and would have made a scene no matter what. 

Had javi just respected their agreed upon time none of that would have happened. She would have time to air out the house of her leftover hoe scent after getting the guy out the door. 

So you see - they are both wrong. 

Edited by lilsadone
  • Love 1

Buying property with someone who you aren't married to (or have a longstanding relationship with) is never a good idea. Look at Janelle's history..Andrew, Courtand, Keifer, Nathan, David, plus a few more that I can't even recall. None of her relationships work out, despite the fact that she is willing to jump in as soon as they meet. She pretty much moves them in after a couple of weeks. So when this relationship ends, they can feud over the kid and the land, since he's on the deed, even if Janelle paid for it. You would think she would have learned her lesson by now, but nope.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, saratothej said:

If Jenelle actually bought the land and the house outright, then holy hell, that's a big deal for these girls. Give her one check mark in the "smart decision" column. Okay, maybe half a check since Davey is half-owner. 

Jenelle has serious amnesia since she continues to accuse Barb of stealing Jace from her. Pretty sure Barb tried about a thousand times to get her to stay home and take care of him.  No 60 year old grandma wants to raise to a baby. She did it because she had to. Jenelle needs to re-watch her 16 & Pregnant upside and like seasons 1-4 of TM2. 

Leah with the school...Ugh could she be any more stupid? If the school isn't ready, they will obviously have an alternate plan for all those students! I think she really thought that the kids would be sitting at home after the planned start date until the school was re-opened. Also, it's only first grade. If they were to miss a week or so, it's not going to have a permanent effect on them.  It's annoying that she moved yet still isn't even in the girlses school district. Her stupidity really baffles me. Someone else mentioned that she was probably scheming to get the girlses into the school by her house so she could then get the arrangement switched....Not a bad idea but seems too complex for Leah to come up with.  I can see her, however, making another push for the twinses to switch schools when Addie starts going to school with the excuse that all the sisterses are in the same school. Again, dumb idea, but it's Leah. 

Lol, this was why I didn't understand her fabricated urgency... the city/school district... whoever involved was not going to just let an entire school of children sit the year out... they were just days out from a natural disaster and hadn't had a chance to make the plan public yet. Where was this concern when she couldn't be bothered to get them to school everyday? Or on time?

• Love 3

Finally finished watching, and this episode is so infuriating. Poor Jace is so stressed out at the thought of having to live with Jenelle and Uncle ID Channel. At this point Jace needs to stay with Babs, he has lived with her his whole life and has a life with her. Even if Jenelle was a changed person (which she's NOT!) It's too late now and he needs to stay where he is. I pray for Babs to be healthy and live for another 20 years, because I can see Uncle ID channel being abusive to Jace, and Jenelle turning a blind eye to it if he were sent to live with them permanently. Add to that the fact that Jenelle keeps popping out kids, while she had no problem abandoning Jace. Yes Jenelle! You ABANDONED Jace! Barbara did not steal him!

As for Karl, I posted earlier about my loathing of her. She's a horrible human being and mother. Watching the segment with Javi and his friend at his hotel, I'm inclined to believe his side more than Karl's. If blurry dreads guy was just a friend, karl could have easily told Javi, I have a friend over, but go ahead and drop off Lincoln. Instead she lied that she was at walmart, why go through all that? Plus, was she banging that guy with Isaac in the house?? What kind of nastiness is that? If I were Jo, I would be livid at he doing this in front of Isaac.

Chelsea- so cute, I love her segments because her happiness is obvious. She's great with Aubree and they are a sweet family. Only bad thing is Adumb. He is really the biggest piece of shit ever. Funny enough, when I was young and dumb, I actually had a 2 year relationship with a guy named Adam. He was great at first, but within the first year he turned into a lazy, mooching piece of crap. Once i got mad at him and told him that i could do better than him and he told me I was lucky he was even interested in me. He actually looks alot like Adumb, so everytime I see Adumb on screen he disgusts me so much. I wish mtv would cut him loose, we don't need his ugly mug on our screens.

Leah- obviously high as all, and she always looks like she rolled out of bed and is unwashed. I'm sure a cloud of cigarette smoke, failure and BO follows her wherever she goes.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Buying property with someone who you aren't married to (or have a longstanding relationship with) is never a good idea. Look at Janelle's history..Andrew, Courtand, Keifer, Nathan, David, plus a few more that I can't even recall. None of her relationships work out, despite the fact that she is willing to jump in as soon as they meet. She pretty much moves them in after a couple of weeks. So when this relationship ends, they can feud over the kid and the land, since he's on the deed, even if Janelle paid for it. You would think she would have learned her lesson by now, but nope.

My brother bought a house with his now wife but back then they were only dating for less than a year and I'm like OMMGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
and I had nothing against my now SIL but Im like WTF are they doing!?!?! Thankfully that worked out well for them lol

and Janelle may have just found her soul mate.  They're both aholes but we haven't see any sort of domestic issues with them at all, have we? Apparently their asshole-ness just seem to click and mesh well. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, lilsadone said:

I think her guy was there because she was caught off guard since she told javi to come later but he pulled a dick move and came right away after he drove to see if her car was there. 

They're both idiots. 

I imagine she has been seeing the guy for a while masquerading him as a friend to her son, which the kid is probably none the wiser but of course even if that were true we know by javis last actions that javi would never believe that and would have made a scene no matter what. 

Had javi just respected their agreed upon time none of that would have happened. She would have time to air out the house of her leftover hoe scent after getting the guy out the door. 

So you see - they are both wrong. 

I agree with this.  My soon to be ex husband started to just pop over with out calling or texting me that he was stopping by.  I have no boyfriend (ugh the idea of dealing with another man is not even on my mind,  married 20 years together 25, I'm  happy to have my house to my self lol) but I deserve privacy just like I allow him.  So I  get being annoyed that javi just turned up earlier than agreed.  I also think kail could have kept this other man out of the house for at least that week.  She knew javi might have to come and go a few times to get his garbage bags or whatever else he had. And just to help the kids adjust.  You are absolutely right they were both wrong. 

Eta: we have a pretty open visitations. our son is special needs,  so I have encouraged my ex to see him as much as he can My son had a hard time understanding what was happening.  I just need a heads up 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Apparently their asshole-ness just seem to click and mesh well. 

Well, there's an image I'm going to have to work to forget, a couple of clicking meshing assholes rubbing together somehow. Thanks. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

You have got to be shitting us! That is glorious!!! And the trailer....ahahahaha. Look, I'm no snob. I live in a tiny 1000 square foot house (that was 800, before my husband built us a bedroom) from pre-1900 that has issues through the roof. (The roof, itself, is fine.) But they were talking about building. They were all excited about planning out their very own dream home. Now they dumb some pre-made manufactured thing out there? Alrighty then. 

My dad built his home and it took four years. I was still a kid, so I'm not sure why it took that long, but possibly because he's not rash with money and wanted to do it all out of pocket. At any rate, Dave probably knew the relationship wasn't going to last years, so he wanted to get him a house QUICK. 

51 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I used to think Kail was at least a slightly better mother then Leah and Jenelle, but no more. She does the same bullshit they do, hopping from dick to dick and bringing each and every dick around her kids.

Agree. I was just think how incredibly hard it would be to rate these women on a scale of worst to best mother. We all know where Chelsea would be, but the rest? And that includes you shitty OG moms as well!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Agree. I was just think how incredibly hard it would be to rate these women on a scale of worst to best mother. We all know where Chelsea would be, but the rest? And that includes you shitty OG moms as well!

8 Jenelle

7 Amber

6 Cate

5 Kail

4 Farrah

3 Leah (is this just because I really really don't like Farrah?  mayhaps...)

2 Maci

1 Chelsea

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Uncle ID Network's job is Janelle's manager. 

I shit you not.

so he, like, watches her play w/her phone and makes sure she keeps her court dates?

this isn't fair at all (said she in the cubicle who makes...five...figures...)

• Love 5

She most likely had to buy a modular/trailer because they can't build on the site.  Much of the land where they live isn't suitable for construction.  I doubt she had engineering study done prior to the purchase.  What's more foolish? Not having soil/engineering study or putting David Eason's name on the property.

I look forward to the 10th season episode where Uncle Badtouch hooks the trailer up to his monster truck (paid for by Janelle/TM2$$) and tries to haul it away. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, teapot said:

so he, like, watches her play w/her phone and makes sure she keeps her court dates?

this isn't fair at all (said she in the cubicle who makes...five...figures...)

He's obviously terrible at his job. 

If if you have paid attention Janelle often had publicl appearances in years past via her prior manager. Those have been few and far between in recent months.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I've been trying to figure out this timeline myself. So he came home at like 11pm, went out with his friends, then basically over the course of MAYBE two days, the rest of this shit happens? Both the friends are there, the clothes look the same. Whatever you think of this person, there's no fucking way that's what he deserved. I'm not saying he should be surprised, but ONE DAY features "Don't open your mail, no you can't borrow the car seats, give me your keys, your truck sucks, don't come over because I'm fucking someone at the moment, welcome home American hero?" What the mother fuck? What kind of person is this? I don't care who she fucks, she could get a whole slew of guys and girls for all I care, but you can't let a few days go by so you can deal with all of this complication FIRST? Without even telling your son what's going on?

And you know she's going to say she DID tell him and he didn't understand, but WHEN? When would she have had this conversation with him? And even if she DID tell him, if he doesn't understand, if he seems uncomfortable, if he (most likely scenario) seems to just want to hug on you and be close to you, THAT IS WHAT YOU DO. Not say "Well, this is how it is, First Dad is coming over to pick you up now because I need some vitamin D stat, talk later okay byeeeee?" I love how she called Jo basically telling him to hurry up...the fuck bitch? The way that poor kid climbed silently into the car, it just sends fucking chills down your spine. And Jaci's version of this story made WAY more sense than Kailyn's. She left out "and some guy was here to get on this so he was going to be totally cockblocked, I'd even set up Jo to come and get Isaac for the hour I needed, and then Javi fucked that up." It's just gross. 

this made me laugh hard. Welcome home American Hero. She was just pissed she got cock blocked. Hey Kail, stop your shit. Your kid is more important than cock. And take care of him. He's seriously hurting. What a fucking dick she is. she's turned right into Jenelle to me. Can't stand her. Sure Javi was an asshole, but come on. How many dicks has she been through since Javi's was deployed. And how many were around her kids. Just wrong, wrong, wrong. Isaac is not only confused about what's going on with Javi and Kail but also by the added dude (s).

• Love 9
4 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Janelle - OMG, no words. You want to move into the woods with 3 kids? She and UBT are probably so stupid they didn't find out if utilities are  available. What if there's no electric way out yonder? Or water? And yeah, there's a lot of space, but there's also a great big body of water and you will soon have 2 kids under the age of 2. 

This is the way we live. No neighbors, a river over the hill, and 500 acres of national forest behind us. Town is 30 minutes away and it is still too close. Electric won't be a problem for them but running a water line will cost anywhere from $10,000 to $20,000 unless there is a closer one for them to tap into. A friend of mine just built a tiny house in the woods. They have 4 kids, no water, and no electricity. To each their own I guess.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Devil's advocate: shouldn't he have his voice heard as to what his feelings would be? That would necessitate talking to him about it and he's owed the respect of understanding the process to the best of his ability. But we know he knows more about court because of the 9 court appearances his mom has made, not one of which pertained to him living with her. 

Jace's voice should be heard when the opportunity arises in a courtroom, not at lunch with grandma and not with Jenelle's boyfriend, Davey Dave, who is likely guilting him and forcing him to say the right thing.

What was it Kail was yelling at Jo about it would have been better if he had been gone for the week? Is she referring to Isaac? Was she implying she had wanted Isaac to be at Jo and Vi's place for the week?

Kail can no longer claim to be a good mother. Good mothers, even in the worst of relationships, don't go screwing around while married. They inform their spouse they are no longer happy and want to end the relationship.

Edited by SPLAIN
guilting not quilting
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

What was it Kail was yelling at Jo about it would have been better if he had been gone for the week? Is she referring to Isaac? Was she implying she had wanted Isaac to be at Jo and Vi's place for the week?

I believe that she did mean that Isaac shouldn't have been at her house while she was "figuring" things out with Javi. I agree, he would have been better of with Jo and Vee since Kail and Javi are unable to control their arguing in front of the kids. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

This is the way we live. No neighbors, a river over the hill, and 500 acres of national forest behind us. Town is 30 minutes away and it is still too close. Electric won't be a problem for them but running a water line will cost anywhere from $10,000 to $20,000 unless there is a closer one for them to tap into. A friend of mine just built a tiny house in the woods. They have 4 kids, no water, and no electricity. To each their own I guess.

I think off the grid living is awesome. Even with kids. Sometimes I think our culture is a little too obsessed with "things" and I wonder if getting back to nature wouldn't be a good move for our family. For now, we're doing a vacation cabin in the woods, a few states away. It will be mostly solar. 

My issue here is JENELLE. And her skeevy boyfriend. I wouldn't trust them in a padded cell with their children, so the idea of those kids roaming around the woods/lakes/etc. alone scares me. Most people who live that way teach their kids a lot of respect and responsibility. Jenelle tends to just let them raise themselves. 

35 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Yes. She originally texted to come get Isaac for the rest of the week. It was only Monday, and Jo had just brought him back from his visit the day before. She was saying she needed him to take Isaac while they work through stuff. She reiterated it later on the phone and it almost sounded like she was blaming Jo - as if she should have saw her drama coming and just kept Isaac in the first place? 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Not only is it Money Hole Road, but the town is apparently RANSOM, North Carolina.

Holy shit! Not even Hollywood could come up with this.

Yes. She originally texted to come get Isaac for the rest of the week. It was only Monday, and Jo had just brought him back from his visit the day before. She was saying she needed him to take Isaac while they work through stuff. She reiterated it later on the phone and it almost sounded like she was blaming Jo - as if she should have saw her drama coming and just kept Isaac in the first place? 

Thanks ghoulina & saratothej

Sounds like she wanted a week without the kids there so she and her (in my best Barb voice) boooooooyfriend could be alone to screw around. Well, how nice. Push your kids out because dick is so much more important. Put more thought and energy into her fuck buddy than to sit with her boys and Javi to make the transition easier for them, answer any of Isaac's questions, and put his fears at ease. Kail, you are one mutherfucking bitch!

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Not only is it Money Hole Road, but the town is apparently RANSOM, North Carolina.

Jesus God, it's like a sign from above that they're going to end up on the ID channel. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

EDIT: Sorry ya'll. The township name is Ransom, the actual town is Riegelwood...BUT STILL!

Also, Jenelle and Davey took a mortgage out on the property for $153k in December, so that must be for the house.  They paid $30k for the land itself. 

Edited by saratothej
  • Love 5