Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

IMO, Dorit wanted to accuse Erika of deliberately giving PK an ogle without actually directly accusing her of this. Erika knew exactly what Dorit was inferring/implying (?), which was why she got angry. Erika then proceeded to be angry without directly displaying her displeasure. All so Shakespearean!

Yes, this is at the heart of it all. Dorit was accusing Erika of flashing PK on purpose. I am not sure how this is not terribly offensive. Erika is married. PK is married. The idea that Dorit believes this married woman was trying to give her husband a look at her goods on purpose is offensive and I would take it that way. If I were Erika I would be angered and hurt by the accusation. I thought Erika handled it all well. And yes, the others all wanted a front row seat when the action went down. I think they all believed that Erika would go all Dog Day Afternoon on Dorit's ass and they wanted to see that up close. I don't think they were encouraging Dorit to have a confrontation, but they wanted to see it as it was clear Dorit had found her purpose on the show. 

At the end of the day, it's really about Dorit and the fact that her husband admitted to quite enjoying the show. 

• Love 16

Well, I rather enjoyed most of this episode. The first half, especially, was fun. I've always liked seeing the Housewives in their own, personal lives; rather than in forced situations with each other. ]

I applaud everything LVP does to try and help doggies. And I liked the story she told about Ken picking up a dog off the side of the road when they were very first dating, and that being how she knew she would marry him. Likewise, I thought Rinna at QVC was fun, and I was very touched by her explanation for her hustle. To hear her acknowledge that Harry had taken any and every job he could over the years, to provide for them, as the reason SHE now takes any job, to allow him to be more picky - I thought that was very sweet. Hearing about Kyle's show is interesting, and I like the support she gets from Mauricio. Erika and Eileen on the Y&R set was fun. It was good to hear Dorit's daughter was able to lose the helmet. 

See? All just light, fun, family stuff - and it's actually entertaining! Some drama peppered here and there is okay, but I LIKE the personal/family focus. 

Even the escape room part was okay - although I'd wager those things are much more exciting to participate in than to watch. Atlanta just did one, so is the new HW thing? 

But Dorit kind of killed it by giving Erika the panties. I thought Erika handled it really well, and it could have been a non-issue, but LVP had to bring it up back up at dinner. She wasn't fooling me with her, "I wasn't there for the delivery; what was that about?" You know full well why Dorit would give Erika panties. Hell, Dorit probably even called you about her plan. No, LVP just wanted to stir the pot as usual. 

I just thought it was a super tacky thing to do. Dorit has taken a cue from LVP, thinking she can make digs and pass it off as a joke. "Oh, I just thought you had a good sense of humor and you'd get a kick out of this!" Problem is - the two barely know each other. Now, if LVP had brought Kyle some panties, I don't think it would be that big of a deal, given their friendship. But Dorit just met Erika. And since it was HER husband that she keeps bringing up got a real eyefull, there is an air of admonition with the gift. Like - "Girl, you better put some panties on next time". I just find it ridiculous to chastise another woman for what she's wearing/not wearing - especially when Dorit later told Kyle to take off HER visible underwear!

(Speaking of visible underwear, maybe next week someone can bring Dorit a smaller, white bra to wear under that white tank top she had on at drinks with Rinna and Eileen.)

But, no, I thought Erika handled herself well. She was clearly not thrilled with it, but she was more than ready to let it go. I'm sure she was probably embarrassed. It's quite clear, to me, that she did not realize anyone had gotten a glimpse of anything. And instead of someone giving her a head's up, they're all ogling and talking about it for weeks. I'd be upset as well. 

I just hope that's the last we hear of it. Erika doesn't seem like the type to drag things out. She won't forget it, but she, hopefully, won't bring it up again. Let's just hope we can say the same of Dorit. 

• Love 22
10 hours ago, What In The said:

Do I think PK is a perv? No. I'm not even bothered that he looked but the fact that he continued the look and that Dorit carried on the way she did was a problem IMO. 

This. I feel like Erika's main problem was that so many people saw/were talking about it, and she had no clue. 

10 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

Tom’s “Hey, how are ya?” to Erika sounded the same way I greet someone I'm meeting for the second or third time ever.

HA! That stood out to be as well. In fact, I was surprised when they captioned it as Tom. I was expecting it to be a casual business associate of some sort. Then again....

9 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

LVP and Ken at the shelter gave me a big case of The Feels. This is the Lisa Vanderpump I like. The one who doesn't freak out if a scared pup poops on her pantleg and pumps. I'd really like to see more of that Lisa and less of the "my snippy remarks are just British humour, darling" one. I won't hold my breath.

Same here. It's interesting how some of these women can be really interesting in their personal lives - good wives, good mothers, charitable, etc. But they often majorly fail in peer settings. That's why I'd prefer more of a focus on their home lives. 

8 hours ago, Lizzing said:

You just peek after a poke! LOL! And then Dorit pulls and Elaine and gives panties this time, instead of the bra to Sue Ellen Mischke.  Talk about lazy storylines, cribbing them from 20+ year old sitcoms! :)

Next thing you know they'll place a "master of your domain" style bet. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

During the social edition, Eileen wrote that she was sorry Erika had to hear Dorit and PK talking about her that way.

Is the Social Edition the episode before the new one? My DVR always records it, but I never watch and delete because I thought it was the previous week's episode.

8 hours ago, Boofish said:

PK looks like a boiled egg.

Ha! That is the perfect description! Her baby is cute, but I fear that she's going to favor PK in looks as she gets older.

3 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Dorit can just have a seat, as far as I'm concerned. She's the most affected person ever. That big house is rented, the Bentley is leased, the accent(s) are fake. And now, she's like a dog with a bone about Pantygate. 

I can't believe I find myself agreeing with LisaR and Eileen, but I do--on this. If PK was so disturbed at seeing Erika's cooch, then why didn't he discreetly let her know she was flashing him? And, no, I don't believe she was doing it on purpose. No, he'd rather go on and on and leer about what he saw to Dorit the next day, who took the bait and ran with it.

And that act at the doctor's office with the headgear and poor baby Phoenix (or whatever) was just that; an act. Oh, aren't I just the best Mummy ever!

Go away, please. You aren't adding a thing.

Or maybe if he was so disturbed he could have whispered to his wife so she can quietly tell Erika that she's flashing...but, I'm not too sure any guy would be disturbed! I don't think she was doing it on purpose either.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rinna is on Ritalin. She's way too hyper, but I do think she's funny.

Dorit and her faux accent. I have a feeling I'm going to be saying this after every episode.

The Escape room looked fun, but I'd probably be stuck in there begging to be left out. I suck at those kind of games...which is why I stick to Scrabble and WWF. lol

• Love 6

I don't mean to criticize LVP on her animal activist ways, but when you own a huge home and can afford full time pet wranglers, veterinary care, groomers, etc, it isn't a hardship to take in a lot of animals. It is great that she chooses a worthy cause to put her name towards. If I had that kind of $$ I would have tons of animals too. 

My daughter does not have a lot of money, nor a big house, and she spends her free time fostering shelter dogs to make them more adoptable by local families. 

Something about Lisa R and Harry Hamlin doesn't make sense to me. She is so flighty and he seems more a quiet intellectual type. Opposites attract I guess. 

If you track your kids and they aren't answering your texts or calls you know they are up to something. 

• Love 4

I agree with Motorcitymom65, I don't think Erika flashed her lady bits on purpose. Dorito is making a big deal about it. I think she's upset that her  husband looked at Erika too long. They must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for storylines or something. I hope they don't go on and on about this all season because it's boring. 

Yeah, I'm seeing someone who's pissed at, but not willing to address, her husband abut this. I don't feel like PK is a flat-out perv but I also don't feel like he was a bastion of propriety in this situation either. Not judging him (or Erika either) but I think Dorit is having an "OMG! Does he think she's sexier than I am?!" moment of insecurity, and wildly overcompensating for it with  "funny" gifts and multiple forced "casual" conversations about how she's OK with Erika but...

Looking doesn't, but leering does. And telling your wife you enjoyed the view as you continued to contort your eyes and body in a way to get the best view possible. And then claiming the whole thing made you uncomfortable. He seemed quite pervy in the viewing and in the retelling. 

Yes! OK, you know what--take a look, it's not something that supposed to be happening and it's "oooh, lady business on display!" I probably would too, haha! But don't do anything that makes it seem to bystanders that you're disrespecting your own S.O. while you do it; have some discretion! If a chick had exposed parts (boobs, ass, junk, whatever) in public and my BF looked and quietly joked about to me, fine. But if all of our friends saw him being too interested, I'd feel like crap. It's a definite insecurity, I guess, but one that makes some sense, I think.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 11

I enjoyed Eileen when she was having drinks with Dorit and Lisa, and she spread her legs and said 'I'm shy", imitating Erica.  Funny!

I thought the baby Phoenix scene was very sweet. 

I admire Lisar's drive.  I admire Lisa V's work with dogs.

I didn't mind pantygate, I mean at least it's no Lyme disease.  As long as we're done with it.  And I can't imagine PK feeling comfortable enough to tell Erica he could see everything.  I've never gone commando like that.  Do you not feel a breeze??

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Yeah, I'm seeing someone who's pissed at, but not willing to address, her husband abut this. I don't feel like PK is a flat-out perv but I also don't feel like he was a bastion of propriety in this situation either. Not judging him (or Erika either) but I think Dorit is having an "OMG! Does he think she's sexier than I am?!" moment of insecurity, and wildly overcompensating for it with  "funny" gifts and multiple forced "casual" conversations about how she's OK with Erika but...

Yup. She doesn't want to be the "uncool" wife and call him on it. So she's going to try and passive aggressively address it with Erika instead. 

• Love 14

Harry Hamlin with the sales pitch about the cool sweater in the middle of a heat wave to LisaR on the phone was hilarious. I love that man. I love him even more for putting up with Lisa and their 2 daughters. 

I guess after Erika asking multiple times if anybody that saw her pussy thought it was "pretty" and getting a yes response made everything ok with her. Because after all, it takes a lot of maintenance to keep it "pretty" so job well done, Erika! 

• Love 10

Yup. She doesn't want to be the "uncool" wife and call him on it. So she's going to try and passive aggressively address it with Erika instead. 

Exactly what I read into it--with a dose of "I'm new to this show and don't want to be labeled as the tight-ass, unfun one!"

I don't mean to criticize LVP on her animal activist ways, but when you own a huge home and can afford full time pet wranglers, veterinary care, groomers, etc, it isn't a hardship to take in a lot of animals. 

I thought about this too, and would definitely have more animals if I had Lisa's lifestyle. But on the other hand, in my own life, I probably could take on a cat or two more (I have two three-year-old brothers we brought home at 12 weeks) with minimal discomfort to myself. But that's the thing (for me, anyway)--it's not about myself; it's about the comfort of the two I already have here. They're here 24/7 while I'm not and maybe they wouldn't deal well with a newcomer or two (and I have my eye on a particularly special one from the shelter where I volunteer! I just don't think it would make him, or my two, happy). I don't know that Lisa has to take that into consideration as much as not-filthy-rich me does, but with a couple of pets that have special needs, maybe she does think about having to divide her attention among even more dogs at home?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4

Again, I do not mean to take away any kudos for LVP's work with animals, just to point  out that when you have staff to attend to your every need, full time housekeepers and animal caregiver's in your home, and do not necessarily have to work daily to just get by, it makes it easier to have philanthropic causes. I signed the petition against Yulin, and spread the message and it is a very worthy cause. Many people volunteer with animals and it is a greater sacrifice in their lives. I do admire how much Ken and Lisa love animals. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Darn you, now I have that song stuck in my head: "Here's Kathy who's lived most everywhere, from Zanzibar to Barkley Square....."

It was my pleasure!  I wasn't sure anyone would know what I was talking about, but, they're cousins, identical cousins.  They laugh alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

This. I feel like Erika's main problem was that so many people saw/were talking about it, and she had no clue. 

This! When Dorit said "we all saw your pretty little puss" Erika's face was like Whaaaat. I think she handled it well at dinner, basically saying no need to keep talking about it. I enjoyed all the other ladies' facial expressions as Dorit and Erika were talking.

I'm kind of excited to watch Kyle's show. I hope it's good. Also, I follow her on Instagram and Mauricio and the girls adopted a new dog for her for Christmas. He is the most adorable thing ever! I want to go hang out with Kyle and her dogs lol

• Love 13

The fact that Dorit just kept going on and on about something that was really innocent and silly - tells me she has deeper trust, relationship issues with her husband.

I can't see Dorit making it pass one season.  She's pretty much one-dimensional and brings nothing to the show.  BRAVO should have given Joyce and Kathryn - who were more interesting - more of a chance. 

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

The fact that Dorit just kept going on and on about something that was really innocent and silly - tells me she has deeper trust, relationship issues with her husband.

I can't see Dorit making it pass one season.  She's pretty much one-dimensional and brings nothing to the show.  BRAVO should have given Joyce and Kathryn - who were more interesting - more of a chance. 

I wonder how much of a dud Ms Sassoon must've been if she didn't make the cut. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

I don't mean to criticize LVP on her animal activist ways, but when you own a huge home and can afford full time pet wranglers, veterinary care, groomers, etc, it isn't a hardship to take in a lot of animals. It is great that she chooses a worthy cause to put her name towards. If I had that kind of $$ I would have tons of animals too. 

My daughter does not have a lot of money, nor a big house, and she spends her free time fostering shelter dogs to make them more adoptable by local families. 

Something about Lisa R and Harry Hamlin doesn't make sense to me. She is so flighty and he seems more a quiet intellectual type. Opposites attract I guess. 

If you track your kids and they aren't answering your texts or calls you know they are up to something. 

Kudos to your daughter! This is something I could not do, and I suspect it is the same for Lisa/Ken, because I would not be able to let the pup/dog go.

• Love 12

This is something I could not do

This is part of the reason I don't take home my favorite shelter cat even for a trial weekend! I just picture it being a madhouse here with the new arrival and me refusing to bring him back because I just can't...and then everyone here is unhappy forever. Ugh.

I used to cry every single time I had bring back my kitten fosters.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Dorit can just have a seat, as far as I'm concerned. She's the most affected person ever. That big house is rented, the Bentley is leased, the accent(s) are fake. And now, she's like a dog with a bone about Pantygate. 

I can't believe I find myself agreeing with LisaR and Eileen, but I do--on this. If PK was so disturbed at seeing Erika's cooch, then why didn't he discreetly let her know she was flashing him? And, no, I don't believe she was doing it on purpose. No, he'd rather go on and on and leer about what he saw to Dorit the next day, who took the bait and ran with it.

And that act at the doctor's office with the headgear and poor baby Phoenix (or whatever) was just that; an act. Oh, aren't I just the best Mummy ever!

Go away, please. You aren't adding a thing.

My sentiment exactly.  

Kudos to LVP and Ken for their work.  I have worked in dog rescue for years; it is the most rewarding thing I have done.  

I hope the high five at the dinner table between Dorit and Erika was truly the end of this nonsense.  Probably good for Erika that it did come up, though. The look on her face, when she learned, was genuine horror.  She won't do that again. 

Rinna, time for a new hair cut.  She would look fabulous in very short hair.  

• Love 8

Dorit might be trying too hard, but good gosh Erika is so frosty and humorless. I'm surprised crushed ice doesn't fall out of her puss when she pats it.

Wonder what her [Rinna's] take was during that sale.

An 8 ball?

Phoenix and Jagger are the cutest HW kids since Prince Ayden and Mr. President.

• Love 15
41 minutes ago, wings707 said:

My sentiment exactly.  

Kudos to LVP and Ken for their work.  I have worked in dog rescue for years; it is the most rewarding thing I have done.  

I hope the high five at the dinner table between Dorit and Erika was truly the end of this nonsense.  Probably good for Erika that it did come up, though. The look on her face, when she learned, was genuine horror.  She won't do that again. 

Rinna, time for a new hair cut.  She would look fabulous in very short hair.  

I'm not so sure it has ended! From Lisa's blog

Spoiler

......"I believe that Erika should've brushed it off, but that is her prerogative to deal with Dorit how she wants. However, this evolves into a bigger problem, and in my humble opinion, an unecessary scenario, as Dorit navigates her way through the minefield of this complicated group."

• Love 3

So why is Eileen so cold towards Kyle?  The subject of Kim, shortly after she had been in the news again being raised, wasn't necessary.  (Kim was in the news because her dog bit someone at Kyle's house while Kyle was out of the country and the result was Kyle, Mauricio and Kim being sued.)  I can't decide of it is to show solidarity with Rinna, who kind of talked about Kyle after the season ended or if there is a bigger issue-Kyle should not have LVP as a friend. 

I think we will be on Dorit and PK overload until the new woman arrives.  It has not bothered me so far they have lots of observations and opinions because I think extroverted people like to get to know others and get the conversation rolling.  I am hoping the snatchchat is over but it will pop up over and over because it is just the way the show rolls.

Erika who has a tough, cheap exterior would have been miles ahead, had she said, "I had no idea I was putting on a show, I am embarrassed."  Instead of the lecture she gave Dorit and the denials.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-vanderpump-i-was-never LVP agrees that Erika was embarrassed.  Eileen and Rinna acting as if they were innocent in the matter was telling.  I think there were two strikes against Dorit because she was friends with LVP and Kyle knew them through Boy George.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

When Dorit said "we all saw your pretty little puss"

While the phrase is awful and I wouldn't say it to most people she said it to someone one who is trying to make "pat the puss" happen.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

While the phrase is awful and I wouldn't say it to most people she said it to someone one who is trying to make "pat the puss" happen.

But Dorit has no idea that Erica uses the word casually among people she already knows well. 

7 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

But Dorit has no idea that Erica uses the word casually among people she already knows well. 

My point was that she knows she uses it a lot, wrote a song about it, wears a tshirt with it on it and has been on various tv shows demonstrating it.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 18

I'm still finding it hard to believe that PK (and others) saw more than a fleeting glimpse of Erika's hoo-ha.  There's no way she'd have been exposed for any length of time without being fully aware of it.  The dress was short but it wasn't that short. 

I don't understand why Eileen (was it Eileen or Kyle?) said she thought Dorit looked "exotic".  She's a generic blonde, not the least bit exotic. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, AuntiePam said:

The dress was short but it wasn't that short. 

I was actually shocked how short it is when she sat down, the black side/gold ring rested at the top of her pelvic bone at one point. That isn't blame I just didn't think it looked that short when she was standing so I was genuinely surprised about how high it rode up.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

My point was that she knows she uses it a lot, wrote a song about it, wears a tshirt with it on it and has been on various tv shows demonstrating it.

Oh, OK. I didn't see/know that Dorit knew all of this. Still, though, too familiar to say to someone she just met, IMO. I knew a guy once with whom I had a mutual (male) friend. That guy would talk to me the same way our mutual friend (with whom I was pretty close) did, and I thought it was weird and off-putting. Sorry, you have to earn that kind of familiarity.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Cranky One said:

Is the Social Edition the episode before the new one? My DVR always records it, but I never watch and delete because I thought it was the previous week's episode.

Yes, the previous episode and people comment - the housewives often chime in.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Lisa's heart is huge. 

It impresses me when people give to those without a voice like animals and children or those disenfranchised. So many awesome dogs that are gorgeous and capable and kind are killed each day just because they don't have homes...it's infuriating and like literally makes life hatable. They have like a 3 or 4 yr old iq & don't understand why they are abandoned or in puppie mills and why they are going to die in pounds while they walk to the gas or injection hopefully thinking it's to an adoptee. It happens to cats too like hundreds of awesome cute and sweet cats killed monthly 

I admire LVP for this, too.  She and Ken have been consistent across all seasons about their love for animals and the work they do for them, so I love that it is genuine and something that brings them together.   And it's reminding me I need to make my annual donation to the local animal shelter before the year is out!

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I applaud everything LVP does to try and help doggies. And I liked the story she told about Ken picking up a dog off the side of the road when they were very first dating, and that being how she knew she would marry him.

Likewise, I thought Rinna at QVC was fun, and I was very touched by her explanation for her hustle. To hear her acknowledge that Harry had taken any and every job he could over the years, to provide for them, as the reason SHE now takes any job, to allow him to be more picky - I thought that was very sweet.

I am not Rinna's biggest fan or any kind of fan, but I completely agree!  It really is sweet of her to look at it that way and to do that for Harry and her family.  This also comes across as genuine, and that kind of love and caring is is a nice thing to see in Hollywood especially.

• Love 12

The relationship between Erika and Tom is so weird I wonder if her wifely duties include sitting across from his business associates in short skirts without panty lines.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 12

I just wanted to throw in that I don't think it's weird for Lisa R. to be selling a sweater in the summer! Sweaters don't expire, and some people live in places where a sweater is fine no matter what the time of year. And, if they're like me, they almost need sweaters more in the summer when every stupid god damn place cranks the AC to insane levels.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I just wanted to throw in that I don't think it's weird for Lisa R. to be selling a sweater in the summer! Sweaters don't expire, and some people live in places where a sweater is fine no matter what the time of year. And, if they're like me, they almost need sweaters more in the summer when every stupid god damn place cranks the AC to insane levels.

Mid summer is also the time most stores and shopping channels start selling their fall clothing lines, so it wasn't weird to me.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

I'm still finding it hard to believe that PK (and others) saw more than a fleeting glimpse of Erika's hoo-ha.  There's no way she'd have been exposed for any length of time without being fully aware of it.  The dress was short but it wasn't that short. 

I don't understand why Eileen (was it Eileen or Kyle?) said she thought Dorit looked "exotic".  She's a generic blonde, not the least bit exotic. 

I think she was referring to her fashion choices.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Why Adderall specifically? Has she ever mentioned it?

Adderall is know for having a "speed" effect on people that are not really ADHD and suppressing their appetites to control weight. It has become a go to drug/medication for both reasons for many women now days.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, PreviouslyTV said:

They can work together to escape a room, but this season's falling prey to the doldrums. What gives?

View the full article

Not sure why LVP's age was cited as a deficit in this piece, since LVP is in her mid fifties (not an age cohort filled with people in their dotage). 

Kudos to you as well (and Ken and LVP).  I'm so glad we went to a shelter for our sweeties -- the best decision we ever made. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Lizzing said:

You just peek after a poke! LOL! And then Dorit pulls and Elaine and gives panties this time, instead of the bra to Sue Ellen Mischke.  Talk about lazy storylines, cribbing them from 20+ year old sitcoms! :)

Maybe Erika will wear the panties as outerwear like Sue Ellen wore the bra like a top.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Adderall is know for having a "speed" effect on people that are not really ADHD and suppressing their appetites to control weight. It has become a go to drug/medication for both reasons for many women now days.

Oh, I see. Maybe Lee Radziwill knows something about that...american-socialite-lee-radziwill-smiles-17well-lee-custom2.jpg

• Love 5