Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

So Joy marrying Austin is basically her father's decision? How can she not give a shit and have no opinion?

You've missed my play by play. It's quid pro quo. I've said that since the thing was announced, and I've been proven not so far off the mark. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Just as we all suspected, Boob is calling all the shots on the Joy-Austin courtship.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3946295/joy-anna-duggar-admits-that-her-courtship-is-being-controlled-by-her-father/

This line from the article, struck me as rather funny, "Instead of checking out a movie together and grabbing a bite to eat, they grab guns and go looking for living targets to shoot. "  

It sounds like their mission might be to become serial killers.  

• Love 22
9 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

So Joy marrying Austin is basically her father's decision? How can she not give a shit and have no opinion?

Did you watch her little announcement blurb? I've seldom seen anybody look more like they didn't give a shit -- about anything. Just completely blase about the whole enterprise, seemed to me. I figured it was par for the course for this Duggar, though. Joy's always been one to blather on about how Daddy Duggar is the most geniusest bestestest incrediblest, godliest daddy in the universe, who does better for his children than any father anywhere, all the time and in all ways. So I'm guessing her brainwashed self wouldn't expect to be led into anything by her own enthusiasms and that she'd absolutely follow where godly Daddy points. Some people are just very easy to snow. And she may be one of them. 

Besides, what did her future life look like otherwise? 

12 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Interning? Oh Christ. But they're so radioactive?

They must not be radioactive to everybody, though. There still are a ton of leghumpers. Most of that million people who watch them every week, I expect. And in Arkansas they're local celebs who are Stahs on National Tee Vee. And that always makes people like somebody more, regardless of everything. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Be comforted in that that "internship" was just a one-day deal. And Joy stepped and fetched for some like-minded patriachal asshole in the state legislature. I doubt she learned anything about politics other than that her name got her some photo ops.

I'm not 100 percent sure of the one-day thing. The blurb definitely implies (although it doesn't explicitly state) that the other kids -- the pages -- were just doing it for the day. But I don't see it saying anything one way or another about the Duggs. .... A one-day internship is certainly the kind that would suit them, I must say. That in itself probably exceeds most Duggars' attention spans. But I don't see the blurb explicitly stating that. 

This could be because the concept is so foreign to me, though. DC must be different because I've been here forever and while I've heard of a million internships, I've never ever heard of a one-day internship. I can't even imagine it, actually. I guess it's a completely 'honorary" thing? Just a visit under another name? Very odd concept. And it would look really weird on your resume. .... Dates of Employment: Jan. 28, 2017 -- Jan. 28, 2017.    There's a WTF.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

his could be because the concept is so foreign to me, though. DC must be different because I've been here forever and while I've heard of a million internships, I've never ever heard of a one-day internship. I can't even imagine it, actually. I guess it's a completely 'honorary" thing? Just a visit under another name? Very odd concept. And it would look really weird on your resume. .... Dates of Employment: Jan. 28, 2017 -- Jan. 28, 2017.    There's a WTF.

That way, she can tell everyone she had a job before she married. She didn't get to go without an accountability partner in tow, but she was probably grateful to escape the Tinkertoy House for a day.

I can hear her parents saying...she's in a courtship, so one day is all she can really manage because she's so distracted.  I do get it that it was an honorary service position...another dumb storyline watching Duggars flounder at actual work outside the compound...TH of Joy saying how "super hard" it was to do that. I can see Jed saying it was easy, but he preferred working outdoors.

Funny that people who have lost a family member get 3 to 5 days of bereavement leave and are expected back to work, and every other female who has a boyfriend still has to go to work and concentrate...

• Love 6

I know!!! Why can't I quit my job and only have one chore so I can text my boyfriend? I'll do...laundry. Need a maid for the rest!

seriously, they have absolutely noooooo idea how stupid they sound when they say that. None. 

• Love 11
22 hours ago, BetyBee said:

This line from the article, struck me as rather funny, "Instead of checking out a movie together and grabbing a bite to eat, they grab guns and go looking for living targets to shoot. "  

It sounds like their mission might be to become serial killers.  

Josie Foster should probably be worried. 

• Love 1
On 2/4/2017 at 11:41 PM, Kokapetl said:

Either sink or swim? IDK but at least she isn't Tabby Paine marrying a man with a checked past.

I think Joy Anna will be ok, at least she knows Austin and he isn't a creepy stranger.

I hope they come out already and tell us what we already suspect to be true, that they are indeed engaged. We know how the rinse and repeat goes just move on already and tell us.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 2

Joy has surpassed Jill on the brainwashed dumbass scale. Joy seriously sounds like she is drugged, lobotomized and very low IQ. She's the perfect Gothard girl.

Well maybe she's a bit chunky for his standards, but tell her to stop eating and she will. Tell her anything and she will do it. I swear our obedience school trained dogs have more of an independent streak than her.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Joy has surpassed Jill on the brainwashed dumbass scale. Joy seriously sounds like she is drugged, lobotomized and very low IQ. She's the perfect Gothard girl.

Well maybe she's a bit chunky for his standards, but tell her to stop eating and she will. Tell her anything and she will do it. I swear our obedience school trained dogs have more of an independent streak than her.

I couldn't agree more.

We have been hoping and speculating for years that one or another of these people has some spunk and personality, and is just keeping his/her head down until it's time to make an escape, but the truth is that they are all brainwashed zombies with the personality of dry white toast.

The truth is that most of the kids are young adults now and could leave at any time -- but no one has. The Duggars may make some money off of this show, but their lifestyle is hardly so opulent that no one could bear to leave the TTH or the "piles" of TLC money behind.

If Derick had stayed at WalMart, he could have provided very nicely for his small family. If Jessa worked, and Ben worked part-time, they could maintain a modest apartment while he finishes school. Since Jeremy has some actual education, he could find work to support himself and his wife.

The family is a dysfunctional mess and the spouses are all either flat-out fame whores or people of questionable emotional stability. My hope that any of them will lead normal, productive lives is getting dimmer all the time . . .

• Love 14

It goes down to Joy where you might find kids whose lives have been on TV pretty much all.the.time. So you have indoctrination and the need for a TLC paycheck on the upper end, ie. make your kidult life "interesting," and the littles who have lived with a camera in their face for their entire lives and may feel a bit of entitlement when they get older, IF they realize what really happened here. Boob and his consort will be in their early 60s when/if Josie "graduates" from the dregs of Duggar Academy. Who's going to care then? The parents checked out years ago, save for pictures with birthday drippy sundaes to show they care. Soooo special. I bet even the Marketplace Grille will be done with the Duggars in a few years, although Josie's first drippy sundae will actually be both sad and snarkworthy. Will she lick the glass, or even worse, the plate? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

It goes down to Joy where you might find kids whose lives have been on TV pretty much all.the.time. So you have indoctrination and the need for a TLC paycheck on the upper end, ie. make your kidult life "interesting," and the littles who have lived with a camera in their face for their entire lives and may feel a bit of entitlement when they get older, IF they realize what really happened here. Boob and his consort will be in their early 60s when/if Josie "graduates" from the dregs of Duggar Academy. Who's going to care then? The parents checked out years ago, save for pictures with birthday drippy sundaes to show they care. Soooo special. I bet even the Marketplace Grille will be done with the Duggars in a few years, although Josie's first drippy sundae will actually be both sad and snarkworthy. Will she lick the glass, or even worse, the plate? 

I agree with you, but Joy still just absolutely stuns me at how dim and robotic she is. Jessa (and Josh before he was banned) is indoctrinated, but is also going to hustle so that she can keep that TLC $$ flowing and also the fans who praise her every move. Jessa won't fight anything on camera, but she'll maneuver to get her way. Jill at least makes some dumb ass decisions (Saying it again JILL IS A DUMBASS), but at least she can try to voice an opinion. No facts to back it up, but she speaks her voice. Jinger has exhibited some snippets of personality over the years. Jana may be the human equivalent of vanilla pudding (sweet, bland, unassuming, nothing wrong with it, but it gets over shadowed), but she can at least take the initiative to do some home repairs and raise 12 children. 

Joy though, man, she just comes off dumber than a brick and so obediently robotic it is terrifying. She has zero thoughts, just 'whatever somebody else decides for me.' She can't even back it up with a Bible verse or a reason. Just tell her what to do and she won't question. That's terrifying. 

Joy has to have a brain injury or be heavily medicated. Maybe both. I think she makes PRISCILLA WALLER sound like a Rhodes scholar.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I agree with you, but Joy still just absolutely stuns me at how dim and robotic she is. Jessa (and Josh before he was banned) is indoctrinated, but is also going to hustle so that she can keep that TLC $$ flowing and also the fans who praise her every move. Jessa won't fight anything on camera, but she'll maneuver to get her way. Jill at least makes some dumb ass decisions (Saying it again JILL IS A DUMBASS), but at least she can try to voice an opinion. No facts to back it up, but she speaks her voice. Jinger has exhibited some snippets of personality over the years. Jana may be the human equivalent of vanilla pudding (sweet, bland, unassuming, nothing wrong with it, but it gets over shadowed), but she can at least take the initiative to do some home repairs and raise 12 children. 

Joy though, man, she just comes off dumber than a brick and so obediently robotic it is terrifying. She has zero thoughts, just 'whatever somebody else decides for me.' She can't even back it up with a Bible verse or a reason. Just tell her what to do and she won't question. That's terrifying. 

Joy has to have a brain injury or be heavily medicated. Maybe both. I think she makes PRISCILLA WALLER sound like a Rhodes scholar.

She also has a jones for big guns and live ammo, it appears. (thinking of the DA photo on the beach here, not just the regular date activity of scouring the countryside for something to kill). Chewing on that little fact gives me some pause, I must say. .... Sounds like a made-for-tv-movie of the high concept variety. Joy to the World: The Shooter Had Been Lobotomized

Edited by Churchhoney
because verb tenses matter
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

We have been hoping and speculating for years that one or another of these people has some spunk and personality, and is just keeping his/her head down until it's time to make an escape, but the truth is that they are all brainwashed zombies with the personality of dry white toast.

This is exactly what I think every time someone praises Jana for being so smart and waiting to get married or even putting the care of her siblings ahead of her needs.  I'm sure she's a sweet girl, but I only see a robot doing exactly what she's been told to do.  At least t she does seem to have a little more going on in her head than Joy.  Joy is just painful to watch.  I just want to shake her.  I don't think she can even carry out the demands/chores spelled out for her by dear old dad.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Flame me if you want, but Joy has that blind devotion with a streak of violence, that could be the one volunteering to blow up a subway or bomb a clinic. That's scary.

Other than the fact that she's thankfully  too dumb and too lazy to carry out such things. Blind devotion and being easily manipulated are dangerous on many levels.

• Love 3

Joy used to enjoy being the athletic tomboy playing with all the younger boy while the sisters were busy crimping their hair. Of course that became unacceptable and she had to join the sisters in thinking about babies, hair, and courtship. Not a fit for Joy at all. In real life she probably would have enjoyed softball or soccer. Like all the rest of us, she'd find herself later. But there's no chance for that. After her "graduation" she just mumbled out that she was going to stay home and help with the kids. A better fit for her might have been missionary work with her "mother" Jill. And that would help Jill with her isolation and loneliness. Instead Joy is just going to get married and kill things. Awesome. 

• Love 13
18 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

No snark intended but I saw another comment about a very low IQ and you said this.  Then I do a bit of googling and I see this:  population control advocates Paul and Anne Ehrlich that children from larger families have lower IQs.   I have no idea if there is any truth to this at all.  However, based on the, um, exhibits 1-19, could it be??  They are all dumb as a box of hair.  Part of it has to be the fact they were 'schooled' by Meechelle, but maybe there is some truth to this.  All I know is I am constantly stunned how they are not very smart, street or book, and have zero intellectual curiosity.  Either book learnin' gives them hives or they are teetering on the edge of Forest Gump territory.  Poor Jana is always going to be Josie's minder isn't she?

• Love 5

But Jill is number 4, and she's stoooopid. Jessa is smarter, Jinger is smarter, Joseph is smarter. 

I think Jackson is smart. Curious boy. He's certainly not in a persistent Joy like stupor. 

Josie wasn't fully baked when she came out of the oven. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3

Eh. I have a family of cousins - 9 children. Number 7 is a doctor (as are numbers 2 and 3). 

I look no further than a checked out homeschooling mom who doesn't allow television or mainstream books. My aunt wasn't the greatest with the younger kids either, but they did go to school and had friends outside of the family. These bitches just stare at each other all day and walk on the counters. 

• Love 13

Remember when we thought Joy would break free from the pack and be less "traditional"?  Damn. She's just coming across as a stupid cow now. She must have had some major reprogramming done to her. 

I also get the sense that guys aren't really her thing. Well, really nothing seems to be really her thing for that matter. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

No snark intended but I saw another comment about a very low IQ and you said this.  Then I do a bit of googling and I see this:  population control advocates Paul and Anne Ehrlich that children from larger families have lower IQs.   I have no idea if there is any truth to this at all.  However, based on the, um, exhibits 1-19, could it be??  They are all dumb as a box of hair.  Part of it has to be the fact they were 'schooled' by Meechelle, but maybe there is some truth to this.  All I know is I am constantly stunned how they are not very smart, street or book, and have zero intellectual curiosity.  Either book learnin' gives them hives or they are teetering on the edge of Forest Gump territory.  Poor Jana is always going to be Josie's minder isn't she?

I can see this in Mega sized families, where there aren't enough resources - nutrition, attention, disease prevention,  etc. to fully nurture dozens of children, especially when none are above average intelligence anyway. 

Maybe they blanket trained and 'Journey to the Heart'-ed Joy into being unable to make a decision or have a thought. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Remember when we thought Joy would break free from the pack and be less "traditional"?  Damn. She's just coming across as a stupid cow now. She must have had some major reprogramming done to her. 

I also get the sense that guys aren't really her thing. Well, really nothing seems to be really her thing for that matter. 

Yes!  I remember that time she was carting Bin around the property, telling him what he had to do etc. for some reason I thought with her attitude  she had a chance of escaping. Not so much now. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I can see this in Mega sized families, where there aren't enough resources - nutrition, attention, disease prevention,  etc. to fully nurture dozens of children, especially when none are above average intelligence anyway. 

Maybe they blanket trained and 'Journey to the Heart'-ed Joy into being unable to make a decision or have a thought. 

And I think it's possible for a lot of people to just give up and drift. You'd have to have some particular qualities to envision pushing hard enough against the JB&MDJuggernaut to actually win even small victories for individuality, looks like. Joy's down in the middle of the pack and surely must have seen how hard it was in her clan -- impossible probably, based on what she could see.  When you feel you can't climb the waterfall, you may just give up and float downstream. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I also get the sense that guys aren't really her thing. 

And if this did happen to be true, coming out of her family, I can see why it'd be highly likely that she'd put herself into a state where nothing was her thing. Between what her parents have certainly drummed into her would be the fate way way way way way worse than death and being a sort of comatose drifter, I can see why she'd choose anesthetized drifting a million times over what she'd fear could happen to her otherwise. 

These people have managed to scare Jessa out of dancing. Imagine how well they've scared them off gay love. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think you just described the Duggars. I'm guessing a few were near to, or actually warranted, a failure to thrive diagnosis.

• Some children who fail to thrive exhibit the following symptoms:
  • lack of weight gain
  • delays in reaching developmental milestones such as rolling over, crawling, and talking
  • learning disabilities
  • lack of emotions such as smiling, laughing, or making eye contact
  • delayed motor development
  • fatigue
  • irritability
  • delayed puberty in teens
  • Love 4

I don't buy that Joy is gay or even a tomboy. I think she was just a kid too young to hang with the big girls, whose endless hair curling and bronzer applying probably bored a kid to tears. She was just closest in age to boys, so she did what they did. Climbing trees and running sound far more fun than raising your siblings or being told to go play, you're annoying. 

Then as soon as they let Joy join the Big Girls, she was enamored with being included. So she let them pile on the eyeliner, etc. She's always just done whatever the people around her tell her to do.

Courting and then baby making are the only time these women are given any special attention or allowed to be acknowledged. No wonder Joy is eating it up with a spoon.

• Love 13

We have four geriatric cats, and just tending to their diets, needs, meds, well being, cleanliness and general care makes me feel inadequate most days. Are we doing enough for them..are they OK? Pets are living, breathing sentient beings who have feelings and need to be loved. We have half the animals we used to have and aging 10 years hasn't made the work easier for the ones we have left.

I can't imagine how little attention most of the Duggar kids get. We probably care more about our kitties than JB&M care about their kids.

• Love 14

It's also not hard for me to see why the Duggar kids don't really fight marriage, particularly since it means finally getting to move away, have your own room, not having to look after/clean up after/prepare meals for your 10+ siblings, no chaperones or snitches, enjoy a measure of privacy, finally getting to have your own stuff...but most importantly someone of their very own that makes them feel loved and cherished, rather than just being one of a very large litter.

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Do you think maybe the Duggars feel about potential suitors, as most young adults feel about letters from colleges coming in the mail? Or I guess in moderns times, an email?

I don't know ? if they would consider it an equivalent, being that college isn't even on the table for them. But, yes, the rest of us would see it as their equivalent. Only Jinger will be the closest to being freed..Josh was free for a while, but soon became a cautionary tale to keep the other Duggbots from straying too far from home.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I don't know ? if they would consider it an equivalent, being that college isn't even on the table for them. But, yes, the rest of us would see it as their equivalent. Only Jinger will be the closest to being freed..Josh was free for a while, but soon became a cautionary tale to keep the other Duggbots from straying too far from home.

According to Jill, they have the option to go to college ;).

• Love 4

The rest of the world: I can't wait to grow up and go to college, date, travel, get a job, get married, start a family ...

Joy: I can't wait to grow up and wear eyeliner, get married and start a family.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The rest of the world: I can't wait to grow up and go to college, date, travel, get a job, get married, start a family ...

Joy: I can't wait to grow up and wear eyeliner, get married and start a family.

Joy: I can't wait to do whatever they tell me to do. 

• Love 17
7 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

According to Jill, they have the option to go to college ;).

That was just a TV/Internet FU. Did actually she say that on this week's episode?

Are the Duggars now believing that alternative facts are all the rage? Maybe Muffy has become aware of how stunted she is, so she made it up to make herself feel better that she chose this. She couldn't be a SBC missionary without a proper education and credentials. 

Or has perhaps JB had a recent sudden change of heart after being saddled with 11 kidults, their spouses and kids? It took him that long to realize the shortcomings of Gothardism?

• Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:55 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

We have four geriatric cats, and just tending to their diets, needs, meds, well being, cleanliness and general care makes me feel inadequate most days. Are we doing enough for them..are they OK? Pets are living, breathing sentient beings who have feelings and need to be loved. We have half the animals we used to have and aging 10 years hasn't made the work easier for the ones we have left.

I can't imagine how little attention most of the Duggar kids get. We probably care more about our kitties than JB&M care about their kids.

What's ironic is that unlike the Duggars,  many of us go that extra mile & take good care of our pets  & do it on our 40 hours a week work/wages, not on the easily TLC money.

And we don't plow our cats down with sleds for fun & chuckles.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

That was just a TV/Internet FU. Did actually she say that on this week's episode?

Are the Duggars now believing that alternative facts are all the rage? Maybe Muffy has become aware of how stunted she is, so she made it up to make herself feel better that she chose this. She couldn't be a SBC missionary without a proper education and credentials. 

Or has perhaps JB had a recent sudden change of heart after being saddled with 11 kidults, their spouses and kids? It took him that long to realize the shortcomings of Gothardism?

Yes, Muffy actually said that after "high school" that they had the "option" to go to college. College Minus has evaporated into thin air, and only Muffy and her "midwife" training (and Jana being forced into doula training as her accountability partnet), and Joe's certificate program at Clown College are the only ones with "academic" training post Duggar Academy. JD and Josiah did study for their pilots' licenses, and while it's an invaluable skill, it's not college, and Jill specifically used that qualification. Had she said that they had the option to go to college, trade school, etc., her statement would have actually been factual. As far as college goes, none of the kid/ults from Joy on down would survive a four-year college. Hell, I don't think most of them could hack community college just to get their pre-reqs up to speed. Without testing being required in AR, all we know is that these kids passed a computer course. And we've seen how much they know of the world and history, both through their international trips as well as those painful TH segments. 

No Duggar will ever attend college, despite what Dr. Jill says *could* happen. It won't. 

• Love 8

I agree Jill said college was an option as FU moment. It goes against everything they've been spewing. Not mixing with, or taking direction from, the secular world. JB knows that college would expose his kids to many of the things they've been sheltering hiding their kids from. And for her to say that this late in the game would be a sad reflection on her, Joy, the twins, Josiah, Joe, Jinger, Jessa, JD, Jana and Josh if it were true. Out of 11 independently thinking kids, not one pursued even a 2 year degree?

As @Arwen Evenstar posted - alternative facts. The Duggars need to watch the news because alternative facts emphasizes stupidity and pisses people off.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, louannems said:

At least one of the SAHD Maxwell's stated in the family blog WHY she would never attend college.  Worldly, lower standards, bla bla bla.

Pretty sad, considering her dad worked as an engineer. We engineers are eggheads, as in Big on education. You can't get an engineering degree without going to an accredited college or university. I can see a bohunk like Boob not wanting college for his kids because he didn't go, but not Steve.i guess being educated makes him more dangerous on many level than Boob. 

Yeah, I read what Sarah wrote, and it really saddened me to see how much she's been controlled. I just hope Steve doesn't marry her off to the sort of offal that Tabitha has to settle for. The idea that even some of these Fundy colleges are too worldly, and that compulsively cleaning their house is the only "fun" they are allowed, and she's forced to blog how happy she is about being a 35 year old kidult?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

How have I never seen this picture before? They're as good as married.

duggars.jpg?w=3000&h=2249

Weird photo shop? Joy's right boot looks weirdly small. Her left is a wedge, but the right is a regular heel? Maybe it's my eyes?

• Love 1
On 2/7/2017 at 9:20 AM, Fuzzysox said:

Either sink or swim? IDK but at least she isn't Tabby Paine marrying a man with a checked past.

Wait....You think a blame-the-victim anal-rapist-of-someone-who-trusted-him isn't a good bet for that Prince Charming husband she's been waiting all these years for? Are you suggesting she might have gone off and married some evil non-fundie instead? C'mon! 

Poor Tabby Paine. She could be in for a worse crash and burn than Anna. 

6 minutes ago, wait.what said:

Weird photo shop? Joy's right boot looks weirdly small. Her left is a wedge, but the right is a regular heel? Maybe it's my eyes?

I think the left is an illusion caused by shadow? 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Pretty sad, considering her dad worked as an engineer. We engineers are eggheads, as in Big on education. You can't get an engineering degree without going to an accredited college or university. I can see a bohunk like Boob not wanting college for his kids because he didn't go, but not Steve.i guess being educated makes him more dangerous on many level than Boob. 

Yeah, I read what Sarah wrote, and it really saddened me to see how much she's been controlled. I just hope Steve doesn't marry her off to the sort of offal that Tabitha has to settle for. The idea that even some of these Fundy colleges are too worldly, and that compulsively cleaning their house is the only "fun" they are allowed, and she's forced to blog how happy she is about being a 35 year old kidult?

22/23 year old Anna wrote the anti-college screed about five years ago, not Sarah. I think people were asking what she was going to do after "graduation" and that post was her response. 

As for the Duggars, College Minus fooled only leghumpers. I personally don't know a single person who thought any of them would pursue a real college degree after completing whatever pre-reqs they could with CM.

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎08 at 0:03 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

Flame me if you want, but Joy has that blind devotion with a streak of violence, that could be the one volunteering to blow up a subway or bomb a clinic. That's scary.

And this vapid idiot is featured now, because in JB land she has more value as she has a contract to begin producing grandchildren. She is now with the marrieds and engaged people while Jana mysteriously has offered child and parent care so can't be in the scenes. The best Dugg girl of all, is limited in air time, so dum dum can be featured...grrrrr.

• Love 1