Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Stronger Than Ever

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, izabella said:

Studio 54 was coke central back in the day.  Unless Erika was serving coke to all her guests, she should have had FOOD there, Fatburger or otherwise.  People seemed to be having trouble getting drinks, too, what with the long lines and complaints.  Combined with Erika's terrible ErikaJayne music, and that party was a major FAIL.

ITA. 

Also, A Studio 54 party without disco music is incomprehensible.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Welcome back!!! I have missed reading your posts and enjoying the gifs/pictures you post! Sorry you were ill but I am glad you are on the mend.

As for Rinna's "storyline" claim against Lisa, even her husband, HH, called her out for lying about him in the same conversation she claimed Lisa said this, so, IMO, Rinna lied both times. LOL

I am also glad Yolanda is gone but unfortunately, Kim is a FOH this season and from the looks of it,

Reveal hidden contents

she/Rinna get back into it about addiction/HH.

LOL 

Thanks WireWrap!    Being hospitalized and relatively helpless for so long really sucked but it did make me appreciate all the years of  good health I was fortunate to have.

I must have missed the HH comments but even if LR did lie about about him, that doesn't necessarily mean she lied about LVP - she may have exaggerated or made it seem worse but I don't trust any of them to tell the truth.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't like her, either. Or her gay entourage. They are not fun, they kiss Erika's ass and they are snobby and obnoxious.  Unfortunately, I have a feeling we're going to see alot of Erika this season. Her voice grates. So does Lisa Rinna's upper lip. It's hideous. Oh, and Erika, your parties suck. Just use some of old moneybags dough and hire yourself a party planner. 

Interesting that it appeared that none of her gay entourage had met her mother before but that they are the "closest" they have ever been.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 20
27 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Holy crap her upper lip is 4 times the size of her lower!

Someone posted a pic of her daughter recently. Hope she sees her mother as a plastic surgery cautionary tale and not make those mistakes.

It might be too late.  The upper lip of the daughter in that pic seemed like it could have been blessed by more than nature.  Plus she has had a closer seat or at least a different angle to watch the likes of Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner visages get pimped to modeling success.  Even Giggle-less Hadid keeps getting tweaked and people rave about her "natural" beauty.  Of course when you live in a pop culture world where someone like Kelly Osborne has the audacity to rave about how stunningly beautiful and perfect Kim Kardashian is after so many procedures I suspect even Kardashian has lost count (assuming she can count), I'm guessing just the fact that her mother with that mouth is still on television might seem like a positive thing, not a "in spite of" thing.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Thanks WireWrap!    Being hospitalized and relatively helpless for so long really sucked but it did make me appreciate all the years of  good health I was fortunate to have.

I must have missed the HH comments but even if LR did lie about about him, that doesn't necessarily mean she lied about LVP - she may have exaggerated or made it seem worse but I don't trust any of them to tell the truth.

She claimed he said something about Yolanda, on camera no less, and he denied it, flat out denied he said it. LOL Kyle was there when Rinna claims Lisa made the storyline comment and Kyle also flat out denied that Lisa said it. Does anyone really think if Lisa said something like that on camera that production would not show it? Not on your life, production would put it on blast/replay throughout the entire reunion and would have shown it as she said it at the birthday party. Oh and both comments, Lisa's and HH's, were made at the same party during filming. Soo, Nahhhhh, Lisa didn't say that to Rinna any more than HH made a comment about Yolanda's illness. (Also, Lisa isn't that stupid to say something like that on camera!) LOL

• Love 10

Lisa R's face was eye-poppingly horrible!  WTF has she done?   Those lips keep getting bigger and bigger - maybe she's like Pinocchio, the more she lies the bigger they get!   And, her head tilt to the side, the heavy sigh, and constantly saying "there is so much to talk about" is getting really old.  That along with Eileen's breathy voice - and her weird adoration of Erika.  

hqdefault.jpg

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Lisa R's face was eye-poppingly horrible!  WTF has she done?   Those lips keep getting bigger and bigger - maybe she's like Pinocchio, the more she lies the bigger they get!   And, her head tilt to the side, the heavy sigh, and constantly saying "there is so much to talk about" is getting really old.  That along with Eileen's breathy voice - and her weird adoration of Erika.  

hqdefault.jpg

GOD THAT IS HIDEOUS!

• Love 13
15 hours ago, queenjen said:

Kyle continues to give me hives. There is not one shred of originality in her head, she is one of those people who cues their lives and every movement they make from what the 'cool' people are doing. She's a follower. This was made absolutely apparent when she basically allowed that LVP lied to her, but she didn't care last season. She just wants to be in. She wants to eat at LVP's restaurants etc. And she has puppies now, though no idea of how to train a dog (Kim, Kingsley). 

Lisa Rinna aka "Rinna' continues to be dumb as a sock. Her lips are testament to the birdbrain behind them. I wonder if Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow will be scraping granulomas out of her face in the near future, and by the LOOKS of things, out of Delilah's also. I've seen Delilah on the show and I don't remember her having massively inflated facial labia, like she does now. It's obscene. I'm so over her gabbling 'HarryHamlin' every episode also. I think her daily motivation is fear of him cheating on her and taking off. It'll probably happen too. 

Erika didn't have food because she has zero fcks to give. That's the message I took from that, especially when LVP, the great restaurateur continued to gripe about it. Did anyone actually eat any cake that we saw? Or was it one of those howives foam carving pretend cakes, so no one accidentally inhales a calorie. Lisa Rinna was in her element, she wasn't even drinking cocktails and was ostentatiously screaming for screen time bumping and grinding with one of the weho guests on top of that...structure. More calories burnt. A good night for 'Rinna'.

I hate Dorit already. She looks like Gamble from RHOM, her accents are phony and she designs swimsuits and has a kid she's originally named Jagger. Dud cardboard cutout of a housewife. I predict she'll drive everyone bats very quickly unless she comes up with a better skill than having washed out George O'Dowd as a permanent houseguest because no doubt he's broke and no one in England cares who he was anymore. I grew up in the 80s and I hated him them. Nostalgia doesn't change that.

PLEASE NO KIM!!!!!!! 

YES!!! Very much actually but I think Gamble is much prettier!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, queenjen said:

Kyle continues to give me hives. There is not one shred of originality in her head, she is one of those people who cues their lives and every movement they make from what the 'cool' people are doing. She's a follower. This was made absolutely apparent when she basically allowed that LVP lied to her, but she didn't care last season. She just wants to be in. She wants to eat at LVP's restaurants etc. And she has puppies now, though no idea of how to train a dog (Kim, Kingsley). 

This is actually why I like Kyle, although I'd put it in a more positive way :) -- I think she has a great life and she knows it and is happy and thankful for it, and doesn't waste her time getting too petty and spiteful about stupid stuff.  She knows LVP isn't completely trustworthy and doesn't care because they have fun together, and that was certainly more enjoyable to me as a viewer than if she had spent all last season joined at the hip with Rinna and Eileen the Relentless.  IMO she seems to really understand what LR and Eileen only claim to understand now that their parents are dead.  I don't know why the HWs always have to be "defending themselves" or whatnot - if LR, Eileen OR LVP had taken the "whatever" approach at Erika's party, I would have been impressed.

• Love 22
5 hours ago, AnnA said:

It's been a very long time since I posted on these boards.    Politics took over my life for the past year. The only RH franchise I continued to watch was NY.   I swore off the OC (hate Vicki) and BH (hated Kim & Kyle) and yet here I am.   I'm stuck at home recovering from a triple by-pass so I binge-watched all of last season's BH yesterday and then watched the season premiere.  I still really like Eileen and have mixed feelings about LVP & LR.   I'm glad Yolanda is gone & hope to never see Kim or Brandi again.

I'm not sure that LR is entirely wrong about LVP, especially after I heard her mention the "storyline" concern.  That's something I find quite plausible.  While I don't dislike LVP I do believe she is manipulative and either incapable or unwilling to apologize.

I don't know if I'll make it through the entire season but I can't drive for 4 weeks so I'll see how it goes.

Oh my gosh.  I hope you're feeling better and wish you the best.

I also think that Rinna is more correct about LVP than wrong.  Rinna just handled it all wrong.  I don't know if LVP has ever given a sincere apology and she does hold a grudge.

Yep, ba bye to Yo, Kim and Brandi.  Carlton too. 

On another note, watching the episode, I thought LVP was the one who stirred the pot (#Adrienne).  It seemed that LR and Eileen wanted to move on but LVP didn't.  They were much more 'civil' than LVP.  Or maybe I missed some things. It was awkward for sure but I didn't see LVP making any effort so I don't place blame solely on LR or Eileen.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I also think that Rinna is more correct about LVP than wrong.  Rinna just handled it all wrong.  I don't know if LVP has ever given a sincere apology and she does hold a grudge.

On another note, watching the episode, I thought LVP was the one who stirred the pot (#Adrienne).  It seemed that LR and Eileen wanted to move on but LVP didn't.  They were much more 'civil' than LVP.  Or maybe I missed some things. It was awkward for sure but I didn't see LVP making any effort so I don't place blame solely on LR or Eileen.

Why wouldn't Rinna/Eileen want to move on, they were not attacked, they were the attackers. No one called them names, no one made lies up about them, so why would they have any trouble moving on? Seriously, they did the damage to Lisa, not the other way around. LOL

Also, when Eileen first walked up to Lisa/Dorit, Lisa said "Hello" to Eileen, who ignored Lisa completely and only spoke to Dorit.

• Love 15
16 hours ago, queenjen said:

She wants to eat at LVP's restaurants etc. And she has puppies now, though no idea of how to train a dog (Kim, Kingsley).

What does Kim's ill trained dog have to do with Kyle?  I understand not liking someone, but to blame them for everything no matter how remotely it relates to them is a bit much in my opinion.  Kyle had no control over Kim's dog because they have separate households and lives.  And as long as this show has been on the air I remember the Umanskys having dogs.

16 hours ago, queenjen said:

I hate Dorit already. She looks like Gamble from RHOM, her accents are phony and she designs swimsuits and has a kid she's originally named Jagger.

That's funny because Jules Wainstein from RHNY named her son Jagger.  I take it they are both Rolling Stones fans.  Personally, I can't see looking down at a soft cuddly baby and saying, "I'm going to name you Jagger."  LOL!

14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika and her husband went straight away after LVP, and for no reason.  If it was Yolanda loyalty it was misplaced.

Erika and her husband going after LVP was all Yolanda's doing.  They had preconceived ideas about LVP before they even met her and Tom had even already come up with an analysis of LVP's personality.  He called her an alligator.  Now LVP doesn't look anything like an alligator so someone had to have clued him in on her.  It wasn't Erika because she hadn't known Lisa long enough.  It had to be Yolanda.  And they have the nerve to get all bent out of shape because someone talked about them behind their backs.  I bet Lisa's ears were ringing like crazy every time Erika was with Yolanda.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I think her dress could be called "1970s inspired," at least, with that waist embellishment and super-high slit. Why she wouldn't go for a real-deal '70s vintage outfit, I have no idea--it's not like she couldn't buy any one she wanted, plus you can find stuff for under $500 even on E-Bay!

I thought Erika's look was Cher inspired with the long gown and platform shoes and ass long hair.  Maybe she should have put a headband around her forehead to give it more of a 70's vibe.  I think Erika's parties are lacking because she's not the one setting them up.  They're all staff created.  Her input seems very minimal.  It seems her only concern is to have her glam squad dress her from head to toe which I bet takes hours.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, princelina said:

This is actually why I like Kyle, although I'd put it in a more positive way :) -- I think she has a great life and she knows it and is happy and thankful for it, and doesn't waste her time getting too petty and spiteful about stupid stuff.  She knows LVP isn't completely trustworthy and doesn't care because they have fun together, and that was certainly more enjoyable to me as a viewer than if she had spent all last season joined at the hip with Rinna and Eileen the Relentless.  IMO she seems to really understand what LR and Eileen only claim to understand now that their parents are dead.  I don't know why the HWs always have to be "defending themselves" or whatnot - if LR, Eileen OR LVP had taken the "whatever" approach at Erika's party, I would have been impressed.

To me, Kyle is one of the very few people on reality tv who actually lets things go for the most part. She seems to think of it as her obligation to at least try and interact with everyone, and is more than willing to just move on for the sake of the show. Honestly, I think that if even Carlton had come back, she would have made some sort of attempt at being cordial. I think the subject of Kim is one of the few things that can rankle her.

• Love 22

It's like a fashion show with no fashion.  How dreadful!

I thought Dorit looked like Gamble as well (I thought I was the only one who watched that show!)

When Kyle met Erika and Eileen for lunch and said she had an emergency.....forgetting her lipgloss... who else thought she was completely serious?  

So both Eileen and Rinna lost close family members and said they were not going to give a shit about petty drama anymore... 

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Why I loathe Lisa Rinna and don't believe a damn word out of her mouth.  I really felt for her and especially felt bad for Harry Hamlin when Kim pulled her stunt in Amsterdam and said, "let's talk about the husband, let's talk about what you don't want out."http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/the-ladies-explosive-dinner-in-amsterdam  So the following season after the Reunion, where Kim continued her rumors about Harry stunt,  Rinna and Kim had their talk In La Quinta and Kim failed to acknowledge her wrong. It was after big mouth Rinna went on the Jenny McCarthy show and talked about using a strap on, on Harry.  She laughed she giggled and she seemed ever bit as convincing as she did when she was talking about LVP in the driveway.  Then there were the theatrics, and the phone bills-LVP didn't say she had never called Rinna, she was talking about a very specific time.   Rinna waiving around the phone bills was such a theatrical device. So when Rinna is asked about using a strap on on Harry, she employs the, "oh no, I just have a big  mouth." defense.  My mouth gets me in trouble but makes all sorts of money.  She did far more to damage Harry Hamlin than Kim ever did.  Rinna then claimed Harry had said at the table, "whether Yolanda is sick or NOT, we need to support her."  Harry denied saying such a thing. 

LVP doesn't owe Rinna any apology, Rinna used her good friends Kyle and LVP, to get the Munchausen's out there in the public eye under the guise she felt guilty.  Rinna wanted to talk about it and perhaps  the better avenue would have been to skip LVP and Kyle and go straight to Yolanda with her side kick Eileen.  Rinna wanted to drag LVP and Kyle into it and when they refused-she wanted blood.  In retrospect it was LVP who got chewed out by Yolanda at Erika's BBQ, when she defended Rinna-Yolanda screamed-how can you defend her?  So when LVP asked her privately, or did she off camera why she wasn't bothered by Yolanda saying she was bi-polar-Rinna jumped ship and crapped on her defender, LVP.

When it comes to Eileen, since they all know at some level it is about entertaining, the "affair" question was wrong but not two seasons of wrong.  Eileen is the one who needs to get real and realize Rinna is just a big old ham. 

The effort at this point should be Rinna owning up to her misstatements and Eikeen needs to realize not everyone emotes at a level that is suitable to her standards.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Why wouldn't Rinna/Eileen want to move on, they were not attacked, they were the attackers. No one called them names, no one made lies up about them, so why would they have any trouble moving on? Seriously, they did the damage to Lisa, not the other way around. LOL

Also, when Eileen first walked up to Lisa/Dorit, Lisa said "Hello" to Eileen, who ignored Lisa completely and only spoke to Dorit.

My impression was that LR and Eileen did want to move on.   How were they the  attackers?  IMO, LVP was the one who made it clear that she wasn't moving on.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

My impression was that LR and Eileen did want to move on.   How were they the  attackers?  IMO, LVP was the one who made it clear that she wasn't moving on.

I look at it this way, if a spouse cheats on you and claims they just want to move on and you are stuck in the past, it carries little weight.  It is as if Eileen and Rinna take zero responsibility for their actions  Eileen certainly did not want to let LVP move on after apology after apology-so all of a sudden after going after her LVP is suppose to move on?  Double standard.

I will say it makes growth stagnant not addressing it but both Eileen and RInna are pretty stagnant almost to the point of rancid.  They are hitching their growth to Erika Jayne and sigh, in my case she is pretty one note. 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

hqdefault.jpg

Holy crap!  Please tell me this is not real life but some kind of photoshop monstrosity.  I'm going to have nightmares.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't like her, either. Or her gay entourage. They are not fun, they kiss Erika's ass and they are snobby and obnoxious.  Unfortunately, I have a feeling we're going to see alot of Erika this season. Her voice grates. So does Lisa Rinna's upper lip. It's hideous. Oh, and Erika, your parties suck. Just use some of old moneybags dough and hire yourself a party planner. 

Dear Erika, If there's no food, it's not a party.  

And to be clear it wasn't a real party it was a set where they filmed Erika's pretend birthday party with a cast of characters.  No wonder LVP was so pissed off all night.  She had to act like she was at a party having fun, dancing, chatting with non friends and there wasn't even a craft services table where she could grab a hot dog.  

I love how Erika had to ask Tom if the Chagall painting was hers or theirs.  Like let's get the ownership established up front, under our contactual agreement is this painting mine or does it stay with the house when I leave?  

Dorit reminds me of Siggy from RHoNJ.  Same energy and same vulnerability under a thin layer of fake self confidence.  These women are going to eat her lunch.

• Love 4

Erika's mother, an attractive, lively 63 yr old obviously would be a much more age-appropriate companion for 77 yr old Tom Girardi than her 45 yr old daughter (some might even say Mom was a little YOUNG for the old goat.) Tom, however, pretty clearly would never consider such an "elderly" love interest, which reinforces the awful inequity between the sexes & the sad nonentity ascribed to most women over age 55-60.  A (rich) 77 yr old male is able to win/buy/keep the "affections" of a gorgeous female young enough to be his daughter, without becoming laughingstock of the town (where frankly, this pattern is the norm;) but a woman 14 yrs younger, if single, is just kind of pathetic - a Whistler's mother figure, with little to zero hope of finding a desirable mate or even a meaningful, lucrative  job.  (What's Ivana Trump doing these days, anyway?)  (Speaking of which, watching the proudly opulent lives of the BH wives is not as enjoyable to me this year, now that greed has become good once again.)

Edited by telemachus2
  • Love 14

Most of them are past middle age, if you double their age to determine that marker.  Erika is, if she lives to 90.   No way are they into dancing at a party, I just don't believe that.  

Say what? Why? Erika basically dances for a living. I'm Erica's age and dance wherever dancing's a thing--parties, bars, live shows (SRO clubs--or, my favorite in the summer, outdoor lawn "seats" where you have lots or room for the dancing), spontaneously in public, right here in my living room. Middle-age doesn't stop fun in its tracks!

My friends are the same way. And the only real reasons I'm considering attending my job's holiday party are the free booze and the dancing.

Ugh, and Lisa R. was, like, oozing "pay attention to/like me!" vibes at Lisa V. with the forced jokes and awkward "easygoing" act! It was so cringey (reminded me of movies/TV shows where a junior high nerd girl wants to be popular). Even when the "polite" chat was done, it looked like Rinna was trying to keep it going.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 7

I have to get off my chest the extent to which the styling and makeup and hair and all of that has gotten out of control on this franchise.  I can't watch the RHOA but every time I see those women they have more outlandish and cartoonish costume jewelry, cleavage, gigantic eyelashes, stage makeup, and crazy hairstyles (especially Cynthia and Porscha in the latter category). Don't even get me started on how they show up to the reunions. The ladies of BH are taking it to another level as well -- what woman of Lisa's age has ever-more luxuriant long tresses?  Erika is 100% a cartoon but at least she seems in on the joke. Eileen looks a little natural. Here's poor Kyle taking incoming on this because she shows her natural hair and lets herself be filmed in an informal setting.   Have we the audience compelled such horrendous looks?  Do we want to see the absurd costume party episode that now seems to be part of the formula?  There is nothing real about these women!  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Last season, Rinna/Eileen went after Lisa, not the other way around. Again, why should Lisa move on, they called her names, went after her, they were the aggressors last season, not Lisa. No way have either Rinna or Eileen moved on either. LOL

• Love 14
2 hours ago, escapetoreality said:

I have to get off my chest the extent to which the styling and makeup and hair and all of that has gotten out of control on this franchise.  I can't watch the RHOA but every time I see those women they have more outlandish and cartoonish costume jewelry, cleavage, gigantic eyelashes, stage makeup, and crazy hairstyles (especially Cynthia and Porscha in the latter category). Don't even get me started on how they show up to the reunions. The ladies of BH are taking it to another level as well -- what woman of Lisa's age has ever-more luxuriant long tresses?  Erika is 100% a cartoon but at least she seems in on the joke. Eileen looks a little natural. Here's poor Kyle taking incoming on this because she shows her natural hair and lets herself be filmed in an informal setting.   Have we the audience compelled such horrendous looks?  Do we want to see the absurd costume party episode that now seems to be part of the formula?  There is nothing real about these women!  

NO!  They think we want this, though.  To make BH stand apart, they have taken the "glamour" to  place no one should ever visit.  They look like magician assistants. 

LVP heads up, take a lesson from, Jane Fonda (78 yrs old), Helen Mirren (71), Meryl Streep (67), Blythe Danner (73) Susan Sarandon (70).  

13 hours ago, jnymph said:

ITA. 

It is not studio 54 without Andy Warhol, Liza Minnelli, Bianca Jagger, Elizabeth Taylor, Halston, Mick Jagger, Jerry Hall, Debbie Harry, Grace Jones, Michael Jackson, Calvin Klein, Elton John, Tina Turner etc either.   Those who frequented the place made it famous. It was not special otherwise. 

They wore mini skirts, it was not a long formal gown place. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

hqdefault.jpg

Could this be photo shopped for a gag?  Her lips didn't look this big on the episode but they were larger than last season which was evident in the flashbacks. Her top lip was huge but not her bottom.  She looked hideous at the party. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Okay I have to say this - Erika's entourage irks me. And it is not the men themselves but rather Erika seems to be using them as some type of accessory or a collection of walking stereotypes to bolster her ego and make on trend quips - YAAAS GURL!! Funny how no gay women every make it into their circles. She claims to be so close to them yet they don't know or recognize her mother? 

18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think Lisa's outfit was pretty much spot on for the party but I agree, she looked older face wise. I think she was nervous about seeing Erika, Eileen and Rinna for the first time since the reunion and it showed in her face. Also, as much as I love Lisa, she does need to tone down the makeup, it ages her.

She would be doing a lot if she just toned down those ridiculous ass eyelashes.

Rinna is scary thin and it was especially on evidence in that green dress at the party. 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

We're going to see alot of her because Andy and TPTB like her. I agree her voice grates. it's just this side of a munchkin on The Wizard of Oz. I call her Bubbles because of it, it goes so well with LVPs Soapy and Sudsy, The Soap Scum Sisters.

• Love 14
58 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They wore mini skirts, it was not a long formal gown place. 

But "long" is not synonymous with "formal"; I wear long dresses to my office all the time, and people at Studio 54 wore all sorts of shit--including jumpsuits, maxis, and midis--not specifically mini skirts.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

But "long" is not synonymous with "formal"; I wear long dresses to my office all the time, and people at Studio 54 wore all sorts of shit--including jumpsuits, maxis, and midis--not specifically mini skirts.

Yes, I get that.  My comment was basically saying that they did not dress like a carnival act.  

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes, I get that.  My comment was basically saying that they did not dress like a carnival act.  

But many people did exactly that--roller skates, boas, rainbow stuff, "spacey" shit, fur monstrosities, partial nudity...

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

hqdefault.jpg

Looks like she had a vag transplant.

The sad thing is she does this for attention and get talked about. She must not realize that the country is suffering from Facial Labia Fatigue.

Putting a vag on your face isn't unique anymore, it has never been pretty, it looks ridiculous and we think you a fool but more so a freak.

• Love 3

I have noticed they are doing a couple of theme parties this year-which is a great excuse to put make-up with a palette knife and look intentionally costume like.  Let's face it high def isn't all that kind.  The youngest of the lot is 40 years old and is not a raging beauty and LVP and Eileen are edging towards 60.  Yolanda got the greatest gift of all last season wearing a bathrobe no make up and not even bothering to comb her hair.  With Rinna it makes no difference as she has totally screwed up her face with all the lip work.  Her top lip makes her look like a Simpsons character.  Now she is just going to compete with Erika and try to wear dresses so short one only hopes she is wearing underwear. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Who is the 40 year old, Kyle?

I thought it was Dorit.  She said something about having a milestone birthday (a big birthday) and said 40 and Erika said she just turned 45.

ETA - or what zoeysmom just said!

Edited by izabella
  • Love 1

This is kind of an interesting recap:  http://observer.com/2016/12/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-701-recap-let-it-go-lvp/  The comments about Kyle's new dressing room are interesting.  I applaud her for taking a room and turning it into a dressing room because of all her daughters-it may not be 1,000 square feet-but she still has a closet.  Great place to get ready without everyone piling into her master bath area.   I guess by this show's standards 8,000 square feet with seven bedrooms, a sports court is meager.  She and Rinna seem to buy more for the neighborhood than the splendor.  Maybe it has to do with having kids at home.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

T I guess by this show's standards 8,000 square feet with seven bedrooms, a sports court is meager.  She and Rinna seem to buy more for the neighborhood than the splendor.  Maybe it has to do with having kids at home.

I remember Kyle saying that she loved the house and used to sit in front of it practicing the Secret hoping it would go on the market and be hers. She said it wasn't the biggest or fanciest but there was something about that spoke to her and said "home"

• Love 15

Even when Kyle bugs the hell out of me, she and Mauricio easily have the home I would immediately move into.  It is a home.  The others all have houses that look like too much ego and pretense went into the setting and decor.  Plus it has the sense that there is plenty of room for the family and yet it is used.  No empty spaces that only the help that dusted last has seen this calendar year. 

I thought Kyle once said something about picking the neighborhood based on the location to the school the girls were going to as well as the close community feel.

Plus when I add the second most coveted house, their desert house, I think they come out far far ahead.  Camille's house when she was still married comes in third.  It was a little dated but it had its charms and I loved the property and how the house's exterior was perfect to the setting.  It had a sort of older Hollywood feel to it that so many houses now being put up lack.

• Love 17
16 hours ago, tenativelyyours said:

It might be too late.  The upper lip of the daughter in that pic seemed like it could have been blessed by more than nature.  Plus she has had a closer seat or at least a different angle to watch the likes of Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner visages get pimped to modeling success.  Even Giggle-less Hadid keeps getting tweaked and people rave about her "natural" beauty.  Of course when you live in a pop culture world where someone like Kelly Osborne has the audacity to rave about how stunningly beautiful and perfect Kim Kardashian is after so many procedures I suspect even Kardashian has lost count (assuming she can count), I'm guessing just the fact that her mother with that mouth is still on television might seem like a positive thing, not a "in spite of" thing.

I too think the daughter's lip looks blown up - so sad, but I recall Rinna saying that she owes her career to her lips. How fucked up!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Did Rinna have fuller lips to start--like normal-pretty poofy--and then decide to up the ante on them? Maybe the daughter has that?

The daughter has been on the show and her lips weren't like that.

• Love 2

I have never taken a good hard look at the daughter so I don't know. Plus, there's Photoshop and general maturing in women. But if she did do her lips, WTF?! That is so young to do something like that, man! Also, it is 2016 and I feel like this lip business has not yet been perfected! I don't know if I have ever seen a good job of it (unless I have, and "good job" = "no one can tell it was a 'job'.")

Holy hell--that does not even look like the same person!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2