Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Ginger's Last Binger

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Farrah's language in front of her daughter is absolutely appalling.  I mean, I have a trash mouth but not in front of kids.  Yikes.  Sophia doesn't even look bothered by it, and why would she, this is normal to her.  I wonder if she repeats things like that at school?

Just speaking from my own experience, my dad had a horrible mouth and I rarely utter a curse word. Now, Sophia is still young enough that she may repeat simply because they're forbidden to children, but as she gets a little older, she may realize how awful her mother's mouth is. She recognizes when Farrah is rude to Deborah, so there may be hope for her.

Deborah needs to stop taking Farrah's crap! I know she needs to maintain some sort of relationship with Farrah in order to see Sophia, but, that was brutal to watch. They need serious, untelevised, ongoing therapy.

• Love 13

You want a horse but you can't seem to get the energy to put  a damn diaper on your kid.

Farrah saying she isn't  ride when being rude is like second nature to her. I bet she is even rude in her sleep.

I am getting to the point where I never want to hear the word "sober" ever again.

Amber, just stop it! You're with Matt because he lets you be a lazy slug.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Have the good people at Narcotics Anonymous heard of this miracle drug treatment called flushing pills? Thank the gods Matt made it to Ambers doorstep on time and she was able to work her magic. All he needed was her flushing the pills and he was cured?? No withdrawal? No shakes? No relapse? 

I went through withdrawal twice-once when I took myself off my Percocets cold turkey because I suddenly decided I didn't need them (not true) and once when my prescribing physician went into pre-term labor and didn't leave any notes behind for the attending physician. It took a week to sort it out. Worst week of my life. I ended up in the E.R. Now I know that my mistake was not in finishing my medicine, but in not FLUSHING the last 2 or 3. Because that, apparently, is the miracle cure for detox. 

• Love 12

That horse totally rolled its eyes at Cait when she said 'I like you and you obviously like me too.'

Just the idea of owning a horse would cause me anxiety.

Uh, Matt? Both Matts actually. Give it a rest. No one is interested.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 16

Did I see this right?:  I thought I saw Nova walking around without pants or a diaper on.  It was when Cate was folding laundry on the floor.

The idea of Nova's pee on the carpet won't leave my mind. Add that to the urine from the dogs.

Have the good people at Narcotics Anonymous heard of this miracle drug treatment called flushing pills? Thank the gods Matt made it to Ambers doorstep on time and she was able to work her magic. All he needed was her flushing the pills and he was cured?? No withdrawal? No shakes? No relapse? 

Matt is a sly one. Showing up with pills to make it look as if he has an addiction problem. He knows Amber won't judge him on that because she was an addict as well.  Amber is his savior, his shining light, his hero! That's how he pulled her in - brainwashing.

• Love 16
46 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

OMG. Poor Sophia.

"Mommy's not rude. Now don't waste my time."

I also love to remind my 5 year old that I'm busy and his conversation, when not centered on how awesome I am, is "wasting my time."

No, not really.

I love my child more than I love myself. This seems to be a foreign concept to both Farrah and Debra. 

I mean, clearly...your child is incapable of driving a furniture truck, crashing a RHOBH white party, and haphazardly running a froyo shop!  Nor is he able to appear on dr. Drew, or purchase real estate which is (on paper) barely in his price range.  I think that you need to foresee forwardly, and ask yourself, what am I earning potentially about?

• Love 11

Re: Nova walking around without the diaper*... What are we getting riled up for about this? That Cate is too lazy to dress her? That it's immodest, considering that she is n TV? That she might be peeing on the floor? I want to be upset with the rest of you, but I am not sure which door to walk through...

*disclosure: We allowed both of our children to walk around diaperless when they were potty training. It was often too hard for their little hands to get their pants down fast enough when they were trying to do it on their own and being bare-bottomed allowed them to just run right to the potty and go. However, I didn't toss crackers on the floor for them to eat or allow a film crew in to watch at the time so...

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

The idea of Nova's pee on the carpet won't leave my mind. Add that to the urine from the dogs.

Matt is a sly one. Showing up with pills to make it look as if he has an addiction problem. He knows Amber won't judge him on that because she was an addict as well.  Amber is his savior, his shining light, his hero! That's how he pulled her in - brainwashing.

30 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

And oh Cate folding "clean" laundry and putting it on that dog pee stained, Nova pee stained nasty carpet where food is dropped on a daily basis. BLECH.

I just threw up in my mouth.

• Love 2

Re: Nova walking around without the diaper*... What are we getting riled up for about this?

That Cate is too lazy to dress her?

Yes.

That it's immodest, considering that she is n TV?

Yes.

That she might be peeing on the floor?

Yes.

:-)

• Love 21

So many disturbing things...so many. Taylor's horrifically hipster honchos, Cate's filthy bra straps, bottomless babies, Amber's eyebrows, Farrah's gigantic upholstered ass bent over a railing. My eyes. My poor eyes. Other crimes to my psyche - Farrah's demonic spewings, endless abuse of alcohol, and Cate's infuriatingly stupid stoner logic. And Matt, who is just infuriating.

Edited by pheebs
Forgot to comment on Matt the sleazeball.
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Farrah also spilling some of the beans on Deb and her past was interesting.

What the ever-loving FUCK went on in that house of horrors, den of inequity that Farrah grew up in??  Strange men with Debra?  It just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

How crazy when Deb was saying she shouldn't be alive?  She needs to get a grip.

• Love 17

I know I'm being an ass but can someone tell me what Farrah described? I was working late today and haven't watched the episode and may not have time to this week. 

11 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

What the ever-loving FUCK went on in that house of horrors, den of inequity that Farrah grew up in??  Strange men with Debra?  It just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

How crazy when Deb was saying she shouldn't be alive?  She needs to get a grip.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

Catelyn also looks 60 years old and 280 lbs.

It's sad, but it's true.  She is also just so unkempt.  Even if she just did something about her hair, she would look so much better.

Edited by bethster2000
Forgot a word! Menopause sucks!
  • Love 12

Please someone tell me that guy wasn't really serious about Matt writing a book?  Who the frack cares about his life really?  We snark on him because we feel he is a liar, a user and a dead beat.  Who would waste their money reading Matt's lies?  We aren't Amber to swallow his BS.  I wouldn't read it if it was given out free of charge.  I really can't imagine  anyone giving a rats ass about Matt's life, past, present or future.  Hey Matt, the one who really cares is your partner on the couch who you have conned and who is working overtime to convince everyone that you are a great guy.  Oh and also that guy who wants you to write a book.  

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 19

Initial thoughts:

Farrah has an awful attitude and is incredibly rude... but I think she got a lot out this episode. She said her mom would sneak men into their house while she was growing up, her mom has been engaged a few times recently, and brought up being hit by her mom, which we all have witnessed. Debra denied everything and I actually believe Farrah. These aren't things you just make up. Debra is crazy, which resulted in Farrah being crazy. Farrah doesn't think she's crazy, but she is. Debra doesn't think she's crazy, but she is. 

Maci... you're not supposed to kiss the strippers. Taylor must have had one hell of a party that night to have such a hoarse voice the next day. Did Maci and Taylor pay for all of their friends to go to Vegas, or do they only hang out with people who can take time off work to party in Vegas? They certainly weren't slumming it either.

Amber... it's all bullshit. Matt always brings up "The Truth" literally, the phrase "The Truth" is that guy's catch phrase. Instead of writing a book about the truth, tell us on air. Nope, that won't work because Matt's a lying, deceiving, con man who will do anything to earn extra cash. That book will be nothing but more lies. Disgusting. 

Catelynn, you need to take proper care of your daughter before you can have a horse. I also realize horses are very therapeutic and many places in Arizona, Utah, and elsewhere use them. If owning one will honestly help her with anxiety attacks and getting better in the long run, it could very well be a good plan. Boarding the horse takes the hard work out of it. They're making upwards of $300k a year, 3k purchasing the horse and 1k per month for boarding isn't too far fetched. I know they give a big chunk of their money to an assortment of disadvantaged relatives... but I'm sure they can afford it.

• Love 5

Well the producers sure set Debra up for that final ass whipping from Farrah.  "Get her down here."  They got what they wanted.  They have been around that girl long enough so they knew exactly what they were doing.  Farrah has zero respect for her mother and talks to her like she is a beyotch in the street.  Called her mother a dumb bitch.  I remember when Debra slapped Farrah and Farrah clearly has not moved past that.  Maybe they should see real therapists and leave the tv therapists, Drew, Jen, etc, out of it.  

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 13
59 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

I know I'm being an ass but can someone tell me what Farrah described? I was working late today and haven't watched the episode and may not have time to this week. 

I kind of napped through that part as well and feel like I missed something. When I woke up there was just a lot of screaming going on, along with Farrah's ugly-cry. 

12 minutes ago, lasandi said:

Please someone tell me that guy wasn't really serious about Matt writing a book?  Who the frack cares about his life really?  We snark on him because we feel he is a liar, a user and a dead beat.  Who would waste their money reading Matt's lies?  We aren't Amber to swallow his BS.  I wouldn't read it if it was given out free of charge.  I really can't imagine  anyone giving a rats ass about Matt's life, past, present or future.  Hey Matt, the one who really cares is your partner on the couch who you have conned and who is working overtime to convince everyone that you are a great guy.  Oh and also that guy who wants you to write a book.  

That HAS to be a joke, right? Who in the hell would read a book by MATT? I mean, at least the mothers are people we've "known" for awhile. Matt is a nobody. And why would anyone, outside of Amber, believe a single word his book said. A person who has a reputation for being a liar isn't exactly a reliable narrator. 

While we're at it...Matt needs to learn to chew with his mouth closed. Just when I thought dude couldn't get any nastier...

And I know we're beating a dead horse here (NO Catelynn pun intended) but WHY are they so obsessed with the tabloids? That's a rhetorical question, but still...Hell, Maci didn't let the tabloids destroy her good times. I know it's because Amber has built a life and career out of prancing around in front of the public so she has placed an over-inflated importance on what those suckers say about her, but their obsession with reading about themselves (and then basing their life choices on what others say) is extremely unhealthy. And narcissistic. 

Despite Amber's words, sometimes the expression on her face when she's looking at Matt is, "If I'd killed you when I met you, I'd be halfway through my sentence by now."

Catelynn's attitude about the horse was just nasty. Whiny, argumentative, selfish...And HOW did she think she'd be able to look at horses, as in to buy one, with Nova along with her? Nova was bored. Hell, I can't even pick out a shirt with my kids in tow. My husband and I tag-team each other when we go shopping so that the other can look at crap. 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Katt said:

Is this the season finale? 

Nope. We need to see the wedding MTV paid for.

Who is that Matt blogger guy? Amber said his site is the best. Why is it the best? Because they slobber all over Matt and Amber and print a bunch of lovey dovey shit about them?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, lasandi said:

Didn't the "book" become an interview or Facebook/Twitter/Instagram post telling his side of the story?  If he really had a book coming out, it would have been a quickie released independently or something.  No one is really talking about him now - not that anyone really was.  But he would have had a book out a while ago to strike while the iron was hot, so to speak.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber said his site is the best. Why is it the best? Because they slobber all over Matt and Amber and print a bunch of lovey dovey shit about them?

Yes, and yes. 

4 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

Didn't the "book" become an interview or Facebook/Twitter/Instagram post telling his side of the story?  If he really had a book coming out, it would have been a quickie released independently or something.  No one is really talking about him now - not that anyone really was.  But he would have had a book out a while ago to strike while the iron was hot, so to speak.

I think so. A month or two ago Matt was on Twitter telling "his" side. I remember us posting about that. My guess is that the "book deal" never really happened. It was just a manufactured storyline to make Matt look more important than he is. 

• Love 4

Oh dear Lord, I was wrong. So wrong. Matt's book IS coming out. And, please forgive me, but dear God. The picture. The picture! Matt is nekkid. Nekkid, I say, on the cover. I am soooo sorry for the visual but since I saw it you guys have to go down with me. 

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/11/14/matt-baier-book-co-written-by-me-coming-soon-exclusive/

matt.png

Edited by mamadrama
Because clicking on the link is not enough.
  • Love 6

Yes, and yes. 

YES! hee hee

4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Oh dear Lord, I was wrong. So wrong. Matt's book IS coming out. And, please forgive me, but dear God. The picture. The picture! Matt is nekkid. Nekkid, I say, on the cover. I am soooo sorry for the visual but since I saw it you guys have to go down with me. 

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/11/14/matt-baier-book-co-written-by-me-coming-soon-exclusive/

I scrolled quick. Damn! That is some nasty ass shit.

This whole damn show is just nasty in so many ways. So much abusive behavior by Farrah and the total neglect of Nova by Cate. Shove that kid to the side while she works on getting that damn horse.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

YES! hee hee

I scrolled quick. Damn! That is some nasty ass shit.

My 9 year old who watches the show with me: "Mommy, he looks like he hasn't had a bath. Like, ever. And what's up with the ridiculous sunglasses? Isn't he just famous for talking to someone on the Twitter?"

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

matt.png

Okay, wait. Doesn't this belong in Visual Snark? I'm serious. Is this real? No. Please no. One of you did a kickass Photoshop job, or something. Didn't you? Didn't you? Bueller?

That couldn't be real.

So my DVR crapped out on me, but I at least got to see and hear Farrah say: "I'm definitely not going to settle for someone who has a like, beard on his face, or like, weird shit."

I can't even drink as much water as Maci drinks booze. I wonder what her liver is like.

• Love 8

So my DVR crapped out on me, but I at least got to see and hear Farrah say: "I'm definitely not going to settle for someone who has a like, beard on his face, or like, weird shit."

I took it as Farrah was making a jab at Taylor and Deb's boyfriend. They both have beards. She was so angry when she said it. Definitely Farrah is mad at mom for having a man in her life, especially one that has a beard. Then I remembered, Simon has a beard.  I guess it is okay to blast men with beards AFTER you make it look like you are no longer with your boyfriend who had a beard.

Okay, wait. Doesn't this belong in Visual Snark? I'm serious. Is this real? No. Please no. One of you did a kickass Photoshop job, or something. Didn't you? Didn't you? Bueller?

LOL I hope it is not real.

I am sure you can make some funny photos by making your own book cover. *hint hint* :-)

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

I couldn't stop laughing - the two cameramen in the room are bearded, and Farrah just doesn't care.  She is certifiable.  Farrah reminds me of that character on SNL that Cecily Strong plays - the dim girl at a party that you get stuck talking to that doesn't make any sense at all....yet she thinks she's brilliant and you just don't get it.  I know there's a lot of deep shit in that family, and Debra's a nutcase, but Farrah is deplorable.

This is the second episode in a row when Amber scheduled a trip during her weekend with Leah, yet she actually has the nerve to whine about the tabloids calling her a bad mom.  Maybe that's why she and Matt are so obsessed with the tabloids - because they're telling The Truth (TM Matt) about them, and they're embarrassed and ashamed about getting exposed for who they really are. So far, the tabloids reported that Matt lied about how many kids he has, which turned out to be true, that Matt met Amber on Twitter after being rejected by Farrah and Janelle (true), that his son gave an interview about his father being an absent, deadbeat dad (true), and that Amber called off their wedding because of his lies (true), and only has part-time visitation or custody of Leah (true).  So if the tabloids are so "negative" but they're getting everything right, then maybe it's Amber's life that's messed up, not the reporting.

As for Cate , I've never heard her sound so spoiled and bratty before: "I want to buy a horse so I can ride it whenever I want!  So I don't have to pay $30 to someone else!  So I can bond with it!  Me, me, me!"  Oh man.  MTV money has turned all these girls into entitled, spoiled brats.  Hey Cate - your daughter is calling out for attention.  Try bonding with her.  Hey Amber - stop planning all these expensive trips that revolve around the celebrity you constantly complain about.  Try spending some time with your daughter.  Hey Farrah - oh forget it. She's beyond help.

• Love 18

God I hate Farrah. Who wants to bail me out if I get arrested for flinging a flaming bag of dogshit at her Los Angeles house when I drive past it every few days? 

I kid, but man, she's an awful person. If you were so victimized by your mother, why are you spending time with her? Get over it and move on, or end the relationship. The only people I have ever seen her be civil to is Daddy Derrick's family. To anyone else she's an total bitch. 

Edited by fetching
to add second paragraph
  • Love 16

I don't think I've ever rolled my eyes so much in my life. I have a headache. STFU, Ambien, with your "I'm not naive" crap. So, you're just stupid? WTF evah, Matt, with the old SODDIT* defense. If anyone buys his science-fiction novel, I swear, I will nevah speak to you again!
Poor Callie. She's already sway-backed, her belly will be dragging the ground after Cate's arse gets on her. She needs something more HW than that horse.
Why does Farrah even bother with her mother? It's clearly toxic and they're both narcissistic. I don't get on with my parents at all so I don't see them and I moved 4500 miles away. Problem solved. 
Maci- got dry-humped. 

*Some Other Dude Did It

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Marisagf said:

This should be a fun word salad of a book to decipher.  Anyone catch the grammatical errors in Real Mr. Housewife's announcement?  

Real Mr. H. also looked right past Matt when the met at the door.

Mother of God. He writes as if he were speaking, with no concern for word conservation or grammar. The real money would be a companion reader, that told the real story behind the "real story"

• Love 7
16 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

So Amber can't see Leah because she's "stressed"?

That is not how parenting works you dead beat. And people hate you again because you chose that loser Matt over you sweet, amazing little girl. We all see it. You're no better than Janelle at this point. And the old "Someone took my phone and sent it" excuse from Matt.

Yea, I really believe a bunch of 40 year old men were sitting around playing poker, drinking brewskies, and smoking cigars whilst discussing Teen Mom of all things.  Then one of them decided to grab Matt's phone instead of his own, and Tweet Farrah Abraham?  Why didn't he say that when Farrah first contacted Amber? Even if that happened, which it didn't, how does Matt explain away his attempt to contact Janelle?    And how the fuck can Mommy of the Year Amber sit there and go along with his bullshit?

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 20

I relistened to Amber's reason for not getting married.  She said, and I quote "if we got married all the tabloids would be negative towards us and I didn't want my day to be ruined by negative tabloids.  People might think oh just ignore it, that's a small thing.  Its not to me and its not to my family".  Well dear heart aren't the tabloids negative to Matt, you and the whole relationship?  Why aren't you running as far away from Matt as you can?  You know why you don't, because that's BS.  The smartest thing Amber is doing is NOT marrying Matt.  And its not because of negative tabloids.

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 10

Darn haters, tabloids, everyone that doesn't kiss her ass and find her inspirational, blah blah. Married or not, she just doesn't get it. 

This world has far too many haters of real shit, she isn't hated, she's been called out. There's a difference.

• Love 9

Ugh, why did Maci get the title? Her scenes were the most boring of the entire episode. In fact, I fast forwarded most of them. I have no desire to see parents frolicking around Las Vegas, holding Best Man olympics and letting overly waxed men gyrate on them on stage. Just not my thing. 

So wow, what crawled up Farrah's ass? She was on a whole other level this week. Deb just couldn't do anything right. Complain about the traffic? Farrah has suddenly gone on sabbatical from negativity. Try to be positive and Farrah berates you for stating what she already knows. Try to have an adult conversation? She sends you to your room. Then she criticizes you for "running away from life". You approach her calmly, she yells, then claims SHE is trying to work on your communication. What in the ever loving fuck? 

Honestly, I think it's because Deb has a new dude and Farrah has no one. The entire family is 50 shades of dysfunction, but Michael and Debra seem better able to hold down a relationship. I wonder if that's why Deb hasn't been around as much - she's off with her new guy? I don't think Farrah MISSES her mom. But it's like, "How dare you take days off from kissing my ass and schlepping my kid around to have a love life?" 

And what was that shit about Farrah not meeting the guy for a year, because that's what her therapist recommend she do with Sophia? Farrah does realize she's not a small child, right? No one is asking her to potentially live with Debra's boyfriend or call him "daddy". 

I loved when she asked Sophia for some feedback, didn't like what she heard, and told her 8-year-old daughter not to "waste her time". In every damn scene, Sophia just looks sad and neglected. She clearly has a closer bond to Deb than Farrah. And that's sad, because Debra is crazy all on her own. 

Voiceover for Ty and Cate's first scene - "April is going out of town, so we're going to house sit, because it will just confuse Nova if she isn't over there every day". 

Okay, so now Cate wants a horse. A horse that she has a "connection" with. This girl keeps looking for a connection with something, anything. She doesn't have one with her husband. Or her daughter. There is something empty deep inside of her and only SHE can fill it. No therapy horse until you engage in legit therapy, missy! 

Nova was having a complete meltdown at the stables because she was pissed that her mom was putting ONE more thing ahead of her. Cate sleeps all day when around her daughter, but can muster the strength to pay attention to a horse? Yea, I'd be smacking the shit out of her too. But it's all good. MTV crew can watch the kid while Cate engages in her next impulsive behavior. 

I was actually with Tyler about volunteering. That sounds like a better way to go. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the "therapy" part of equine therapy involves taking care of the horse? Brushing, feeding, etc. You're calm and doing something for something else, so it centers you. I'm sure she could also ride from time to time. Thirty dollars per ride doesn't sound bad at all. You know Cate would only go see her horse a few times a month, so I don't think it would be worth the boarding cost. But Tyler is damned if he gets too critical, so she'll probably have a horse next week. April, build a paddock, because it's coming to you next!

Amber makes me fucking ill. She's so depressed over the tabloids, so she can't see her daughter? But she can provide for Christopher? And fly off to New York to pimp Matt out some more? Yea okay. 

Gary let it out that it's actually been a MONTH since she's seen Leah. What in the ever loving fuck? And Gary had to find out about Christopher from outside sources? That's super shitty. He is Leah's parent and he deserves to know who is in her life. 

So now Matt's going to write a book and we're all going to say, "Ohhhh, okay. That totally explains it! We believe you now". Ha, yea right. Some other dude tweeted Farrah from his account? Oldest excuse in the book. Try harder. 

Oh, and now the story about how he was STILL using when he moved in with Amber and SHE got him sober? Total fabrication. He planted the pills on purpose, so he could let Amber feel like she "saved" him and form a stronger attachment to him. Yea, I'm on to you, slimeball. 

And if Amber feels they have to postpone the wedding because the tabloids are negative, she's never going to get married. I guess that's a good thing. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 21

Catelynn,  annoyed the hell out of me this episode!  I feel for her at times,  but damn she was beyond frustrating.  Tyler,  who I can't stand,  actually seemed to be trying to bite his tongue and was reasonable about the horse. 

Amber and Matt are so incredibly self absorbed! They focus on the ridiculous tabloids to make themselves feel important,  it might be bad attention but it's attention.  How hard can it be to ignore the negative tabloids. They are letting tabloids run their lives.  The wedding, seeing Leah,  every conversation is about the tabloids.  Omg!  Get your life in order!  I ff some it because it was boring. 

I did ff Maci and Taylor,  they are so freaking boring ?,   even half naked men  could not  help them! 

I actually felt for Debra.  Sophia bringing her that little pizza(?)  was sweet.  My heart really breaks for Sophia,  Farrah is just a horrible person and unfortunately she is who Sophia is stuck with. That little conversation between Sophia and Farrah, showed me what their relationship will be like.  Sophia expresses her feelings and Farrah shuts her down and tells her she's wrong.  Poor kid. 

• Love 11

Wow, are these some terrible people (I can't say that about Maci / Tyler since I just FF through all of their boring segments). Parentheses off, the thing I noticed is how unnaturally large I found BOTH of their groups of close friends, inasmuch as there's no way each of those people is close enough with M/T to pay their own way, or to have M/T pay their freight (isn't this really just Maci's money still? I mean I know they have that red hot tee shirt biz, selling tee shirts to other teen mom cast and crew members). This means, of course, MTV foots the bill, which only reiterates why I'm not going any further with this show,.

That is a nice segue to Amber/ First of all, who the fuck is in a bookstore thinking "Hmm...what to read over the vacation / I'm really looking for something stimulating to spend my time on....let's see...nonfiction behind the scenes from Hollywood's golden age, no...philosophical and scientific approach to religion's role in society, no...historical account of an unsung hero in World War II, no...well-reviewed fantasy novel, nah...Oh! Here's something! A memoir by a guy who I've never heard of from a show I don't watch, written by a blogger...didn't a blogger write "Killing Pablo" and "Manhunt"? This is the truth I really need to learn about! It's either this or Howard Zinn!" I mean jesus. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR TRUTH, you disgusting idiot. And I couldn't put my finger on what it was, but someone above mentioned it: he ALWAYS sounds like he's either chewing with his mouth open, or he's talking with a big wad of semi-chewed food in his face. It's so god damn gross. And that story of her flushing his pills after lying to her about every detail they'd covered (age, children, addiction), I know those were tic tacs in an old aspirin bottle. Total drama play. Amber, you can't sit and tell people about how you want to show how you've succeeded as a former teen mom and convict in that house. I'm sorry, but it's completely and totally unaware. You didn't do that as a teen mom...you did it because of Teen Mom. Big distinction. How many other convicts and teen moms, by percentage, have risen above the poverty line as far as you have? It's totally tasteless to say things like that, especially when you haven't had a scene with your daughter in about four weeks because you're too stressed. Honey, being a parent is NINETY PERCENT stress. It's one thing I can say for sure: the stress of having a child doesn't stop for a good parent. It doesn't stop at "well, we're past where SIDS is most likely." No, it's "I hope my daughter doesn't shatter her teeth playing goalkeeper" or "What can I do to make my son more confident?" or "Does this poor math grade in second grade mean they're stupid?" or "How am I going to ever imagine this little kid driving a car and being okay someday?" And that's if you're lucky enough not to have to deal with "What am I going to feed this kid?" or "How am I going to make sure they don't have a sad holiday?" or "This poor kid's dad is Adam Lind." 

I'll be back with my Farrah / Cate observations, sorry for the lenght!

• Love 24