Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: No More Blood

That last scene with Annalise, Frank, and Bonnie actually gave me chills. Amazing work all around. And now I'm convinced that Frank isn't dead. Which means it's Nate, which is more than fine with me. He's such a non-entity anyway. 

And neither is Connor! But the revelation is that he slept with Thomas, so that's a thing that's happening. The fight between Connor and Oliver felt very real and it's good that Oliver finally confronted Connor on his lies. I can see how that would create a separation between them.

Asher/Michaela somehow went from my least favourite couple to my absolute OTP of the show. How are they so good together? But Asher picking up Michaela's phone, although with good intentions, is probably going to cause a rift between them for a bit.

Urg at Laurel/Wes. Still don't care. I honestly thought for a second that Laurel/Frank were going to sleep together, but they didn't. 

So, Wes and the others frame Wilson Bethel's character for murder. Surely that can't go wrong. 

• Love 12

Well da-yum!  So I guess it's down to Frank or Nate #Underthesheet. 

Connor/Oliver *finally* hashed out what needed to be said, and then Connor revenged sexed Thomas. That's some low down dirty.

I'm worried what Mother Mahooney will do to protect her son.

What an episode!

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 5

I am loving Wes and Laurel and Michaela and Asher. They are both great couples with strong chemistry and they fit each other. I knew that Wes and Laurel would work even though the show was taking forever.

They are going to regret framing Wes' brother. The mother is going to investigate Wes and find out who he really is. I love Asher standing by Wes and his question about Frank really not having a beard any more. He has become one of the most loyal of the bunch.

I am glad that Connor is alive. Oliver nailed him. I am glad that Olli sees the lies and dysfunction in Connor's so called "love." He has been using Oliver as an emotional crutch. If Connor had not needed him to keep from drowning emotionally after Sam's death, he likely would not have gotten seriously involved with Olli. 

I don't care about Frank's drama. Unfortunately, I now think that Nate is under that sheet.

I like Annalise with the Dean. They have a nice connection between them if the show decides to turn it into a romance. Viola was outstanding in her scenes.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 11

Thomas has never met Connor right? What is Connor's back story, I'm interested in that one too.

I love Connor and Michaela, but boy do I adore Michaela and Asher.  He shouldn't answered her phone, but him laying his head in her lap, just  butter. 

I'm cracking up at Asher and Connor constantly in her flowery robe, damn that robe makes the rounds.

Yep, her adoptive family is hot mess sounds like. 

They are going to regret framing Wes' brother. The mother is going to investigate Wes and find out who he really is.

Yeah, cause she staring at him and I feel like could she recognize him? If she ever met him it had to be when he was what, between the age of 8-10 that's how old that little boy playing him looked to me. She could have met him right? 

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 7

"You'll defend me if I kill him?" I think Soraya's gonna fit in just fine with Annalise & Co.

Loved all the Annalise/Soraya scenes. I may have to start shipping them.

Boy, Charles Mahoney didn't age a day in 10 years!

Roxanne Hart again - YAY!

Oliver is right: Connor is a coward who only wanted Oliver to be his security blanket. And now that Connor will be sleeping with Thomas in a week, I sure hope he tones down his judgmental whininess.

Still dying to know more about Michaela and her mother.

Wes and Laurel continue to make me smile. Super awkward when they ran into Meggy at the hospital. When Wes was all "See what had happened was..." and Meggy was like "I don't care," well, let's just say I disturbed my neighbors with the loudness of my laughter.

Frank sorta back in the fold, spying and planting evidence for Annalise - ah, it was just like old times. Got me all misty-eyed.

I guess the content warning was for Frank's suicide attempt. That scene was so intense, I had to watch through my fingers. Glad Bonnie didn't go home.

Viola Davis is a Goddess Queen. Long may she reign!

• Love 15

I love that Connor and Thomas are fucking.  It serves that judgmental little bitch right.   

But I couldnt hear what they said.  Did anyone catch it?

Viola in that scene . . . just wow . . . I honestly cant even try to articulate how amazing she was.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I love that Connor and Thomas are fucking.  It serves that judgmental little bitch right.   

Viola was in that scene . . . just wow . . . I honestly cant even try to articulate how amazing she was.  

I'm sorry, but it only seems like Oliver is with Connor for the rush of whatever Anna has going on with the Keating-5. Oliver just looks like he's using Connor and maybe he is right about Connor not wanting to share since we the viewers don't know anything either, but...I still think he just used that to pick a fight because he's still not in the "inner circle" like Simon was teasing about. 

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 12

First off, I'm glad Connor was confirmed alive tonight because I was scared it'd be him and now I don't have to wait till next week to worry about it being him. I don't know how I feel about the revenge sex with Thomas.

I mean, we all know Coliver is end game, so when they got back together last week I figured something would happen. If Oliver is going to continue to be a series regular, I think Connor will eventually break and tell him the shit the K5 has done. I like them together, but as with any relationship there is dysfunction. Oliver's worry at the end truly showed he does love him. I just hope it doesn't turn into one of those things where Oliver forgives Connor and finds out he screwed Thomas, but we all know it will.

The last scene with Bonnie, Frank, and Annalise was intense and so well acted by all 3.

I continue to be bored by Wes/Laurel, but I am intrigued to see how Wes went from tonight to next week basically turning Annalise in.

Edited by PBGamer89
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I covered my eyes.  Frank didn't shoot himself?  What did he do?

We don't know, it looks like he pulled the trigger. I can't even remember if I heard the gun go off because it was the last scene and the background music along with Anna and Bonnie making noise all reached a very loud climax.  I don't think I heard the gun go off, I sure didn't see any blood. But I'll say this, damn if I didn't see someone lighting a match in that house next week and it damn sure ain't for heating up the stove, or smoking a cigarette. It looks like Anna's hand and a match so ....anyone?

Anna knows damn well who's under that sheet, woman burned her own house down as many of us have speculated from first episode of the season. How many of us questioned whether that cry was even real at the sight of that body? I know I did. 

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

They are going to regret framing Wes' brother. The mother is going to investigate Wes and find out who he really is.

Pretty sure she knew about Christophe. When it clicks just who Wes is, there is going to be trouble.

36 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I covered my eyes.  Frank didn't shoot himself?  What did he do?

Franks didn't kill himself.  We don't know.

43 minutes ago, PBGamer89 said:

I mean, we all know Coliver is end game, so when they got back together last week I figured something would happen. If Oliver is going to continue to be a series regular, I think Connor will eventually break and tell him the shit the K5 has done. I like them together, but as with any relationship there is dysfunction. Oliver's worry at the end truly showed he does love him. I just hope it doesn't turn into one of those things where Oliver forgives Connor and finds out he screwed Thomas, but we all know it will.

Yes to ALL of this and if Thomas knows who Connor is, then he's a jerk. Right now I am furious at Connor. That was pure revenge and unnecessary. 

Also as an aside, Viola Davis retweeted me tonight. I am a happy camper.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 5

So happy Connor is alive! even if he is a little shit for sleeping with Thomas. 

Still not buying Wes and Laurel as a couple.  It seems like they're just going through the motions, I sense no love or heck not even heat.  I don't know what they see in each other aside from looks, which they're not even selling the attraction, so...  I don't know.  I hope they don't last.  They bore me and the just don't seem right together.

Loving Asher and Michaela.  Please don't mess with them, show.

• Love 14

I felt last week that they were going to reveal Connor alive this week, leading us to all assume that Frank was dead. Then, being too obvious, it was going to end up being Nate.

My suspicions feel all but confirmed with a 20 second piece of Nate coverage today, just enough to remind you he is involved. They wouldn't end on that cliffhanger for the obvious to happen.

I believe Wes turning on Annaliese is going to be the because he knows she chooses to save Frank while doing something to Nate, after Frank killed his father and Nate saved his ass.

6 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Would anyone like to do me a favour and do a VERY DUMBED DOWN (LOL) summary of the Charles and his son stuff (Like from the whole show)?  Honestly, I'm so lost.  It would be incredibly nice of someone....

So, years ago, Annaliese was hired to defend the son, and had to pressure a witness to testify(Wes's Mother). She was lying and had cold feet. Annaliese found out she was lying and felt bad. Wes's mother basically feared for her sons safety if she testified, but didn't feel she could lie. Annaliese didn't want to pressure her to do so, getting her in trouble with the Dad.

The Dad hired that woman with the kid to pay Frank in order to place a bug on Annaliese. When Annaliese told her on-again-off-again girlfriend of her intentions to inform the court that she was going to lie, that's when they executed the car accident.

I don't remember the exact timeline, but in an effort to save her son, Wes' mother killed herself in order to avoid a damaging outcome for him.

Edited by MKL122788
  • Love 5

Oh my god.  @MKL122788 you're amazing, I love you!  You are really bringing things back and I'm so much closer to getting it all now.  Thank you!

So is Charles' son completely innocent of wrongdoing? I forget.  He must have done something right?  If not, then doesn't Annalise feel guilty about this..... or is this just her revenge against the dead Charles?  Who did the actual car accident, physically?  It wasn't Frank was it?  Frank just did the bug.

(Is the blond guy Charles's son?  See how confused I am??!!?!?)  If so that would mean Wes and him are brothers, yeah?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Would anyone like to do me a favour and do a VERY DUMBED DOWN (LOL) summary of the Charles and his son stuff (Like from the whole show)?  Honestly, I'm so lost.  It would be incredibly nice of someone....

I'll try. Hopefully others can fill anything I miss.  years ago Annalise was working as an attorney for Charles(Wes half brother) who on trial for murder of his girlfriend. His sole witness was a Haitian immigrant named Rose who works as a cleaning lady in Wallace Mahooney (father )building. Rose is terrified of Wallace Mahooney and Annalise figures out Wallace Mahooney has been sexually abusing her and her son Christophe is his child. Annalise is pregnant. She and Sam have been trying for years and finally have what appears to be a successful pregnancy. Bottom line Wallace Mahooney uses Frank to bug Annalise's room, finds out that Annalise is considering turning them in and has her car tboned causing a miscarriage. Rose freaks killed herself and Christophe goes into fostercare where they change his name to Wes Gibbons.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 4

Oh my god, @Milaxx thank you!  And congrats on getting RTd by the great Viola!

(Okay looking it up on Wikipedia it says the son's name is Charles Mahoney.)

Did Charles do that murder of his GF?  Did we ever find out?  (Sorry guys, I find the show so convoluted and I'm obviously not good at remembering from half a year ago.)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Oh my god.  @MKL122788 you're amazing, I love you!  You are really bringing things back and I'm so much closer to getting it all now.  Thank you!

So is Charles' son completely innocent of wrongdoing? I forget.  He must have done something right?  If not, then doesn't Annalise feel guilty about this..... or is this just her revenge against the dead Charles?  Who did the actual car accident, physically?  It wasn't Frank was it?  Frank just did the bug.

(Is the blond guy Charles's son?  See how confused I am??!!?!?)  If so that would mean Wes and him are brothers, yeah?

He probably did indeed kill the girlfriend he was on trial for in the first place since his father was willing to go to such lengths to get him free.

The wiki may be helpful.

1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Oh my god, @Milaxx thank you!  And congrats on getting RTd by the great Viola!

(So there's nobody named Charles?  What the hell is wrong with me.  LOL.  Okay looking it up on Wikipedia it says the son's name is Charles Mahoney.)

My bad. I thought the son's name was David. Let me correct.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Charles presumably is guilty of the murder AK was defending him for. 

We don't know who physically was responsible for hitting AK, or if that person ever came to light. Frank did just bug AK, which allowed the woman we saw tonight to arrange the accident. 

Charles and Wes are brothers. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Asher/Michaela somehow went from my least favourite couple to my absolute OTP of the show. How are they so good together? But Asher picking up Michaela's phone, although with good intentions, is probably going to cause a rift between them for a bit.

Yeah, I assume that's why Michaela has to go to the dorms to find Asher the night of the fire-they're on the outs because he answered the phone.

• Love 6

Glad that Connor is alive.   So that means, unfortunately, sayonara to Nate.  There's no way the show would spend so much time making us think Frank kills himself (or is killed by Annaliese) if he was actually in fact the one to die.

I get that they wanted to discredit the witness for Charles Mahoney, but why wasn't his lawyer saying anything about evidence (the phone) being planted?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, blackwing said:

So that means, unfortunately, sayonara to Nate.  There's no way the show would spend so much time making us think Frank kills himself (or is killed by Annaliese) if he was actually in fact the one to die.

Unless he gets offed some other way.  I still think Frank's a decent contender in spite of the ending of the episode, because I just don't see what else can be done with his character.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Michel said:

Unless he gets offed some other way.  I still think Frank's a decent contender in spite of the ending of the episode, because I just don't see what else can be done with his character.

Agreed. I feel a crash and burn coming from Frank.  I low key want it to be Nate, but I think Frank just has too much blood on his hands. Like Annalise said, he let her go on for all those years not knowing, watching Sam/Annalise's marriage fail apart under the strain of baby Sam dying.

• Love 7

Poor Nate- he is definitely a goner since he has done the least despicable amount of things on this show. It would suck that he died trying to protect the idiots.

That last scene was intense. I was watching it through my fingers and crying. I feel for Frank because he didn't know what was going to happen once he took the money. He's always wanted to please everyone. Anna continues to have people falling all over her while she threatens and treats them like dirt. I am wondering what she did to Wes to get him to turn on her so quickly. 

Laurel/Wes and Asher/Michaela continue to make me smile. Oliver and Conner, not as much. I am over their drama, and kind of wish that Conner was the one who died so we wouldn't have to deal with his "poor damaged me" self.

• Love 5

Yes! Connor is alive ! That is my most favourite part of the episode. 

Oliver is a douche tho and he doesn't deserve Connor. A bit harsh Connor is banging thomas but yes Connor is alive!

Wes and. Laurel continue to be the worst. I like Laurel but I have disliked Wes for a season or two. They have no chemistry together at all tho and everything about them being a couple seems so forced. Dirty q tip is what I call Wes.

Asher and Michaela tho have come around as a super cute couple.

I hope it's Nate under the sheet. I never liked him really.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, twoods said:

I am wondering what she did to Wes to get him to turn on her so quickly.

If Wes truly is ratting out Annalise, my guess is he found out that Rose killed herself because of the pressure AK was putting on her to testify. I'm still not 100% sure Wes really does turn on her.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 6

I was so relieved that Connor was alive that I waited a second before rolling my eyes at his decision to sleep with Thomas. 

Asher and Michaela are so cute. He's going to catch hell over talking to her mom behind her back, though, and rightly so.

• Love 5

What is with ABC?  Right before the last scene with Annalise/Bonnie/Frank there was a "viewer discretion advised" or something like that.  It's not like we saw Frank blow is brains out, or someone said "fuck".  WTF ABC?

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What is with ABC?  Right before the last scene with Annalise/Bonnie/Frank there was a "viewer discretion advised" or something like that.  It's not like we saw Frank blow is brains out, or someone said "fuck".  WTF ABC?

That was an uber intense scene and it might have been triggering for a lot of people.  To see someone so clearly on the brink of implosion and to have Annalise in a fit of pent up anger and pain encouraging him to blow his brains out in her living room.  We knew for the viewer warning something big was coming and people still seem to have been unprepared for what they were witnessing.  Absent that warning, I think a lot of viewers would have been shell-shocked and some, understandably angry.  I also feel like ABC learned its lesson from not including such a warning when there was a rape scene on Scandal.  The network was blasted and understandably treaded lightly.

My hope is that Annalise is burning down the house because she, Bonnie and Frank come through this and realize that the only way they can truly be free of the blight that Sam caused in their lives is to literally burn that which most represents him down and start again. I have made no secret of my support for Frank and I think there is so much story left to be told with him, especially with him working his way back into Annalise's good graces. I also want to see more of him interacting with Bonnie.

I believe Wes could turn on Annalise because he, much like the rest of the K5 refuse to truly accept their complicity.  His arrogant statement about Frank as a killer, when Annalise correctly pointed out he is a killer as well, not to mention an attempted murderer and she is perfectly fine with him.  Hell, Wes for all his righteous indignation wasn't too concerned when Nate was framed on his behalf, Michaela is the only one who actually cared and seemed to feel bad.  Wes also sought to actively hang the noose around the neck of Mahoney's son knowing full well that Frank killed him, with no thought about that, or as Annalise noted the possibility that his actions could blow back on him. To me, Wes is the ultimate case of "pot needing to meet kettle." As much as Connor is a whiney little you know what, he was dead on in his assessment of Wes and his impact on other's lives.

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, Happytobehere said:

That was an uber intense scene and it might have been triggering for a lot of people.  To see someone so clearly on the brink of implosion and to have Annalise in a fit of pent up anger and pain encouraging him to blow his brains out in her living room.  We knew for the viewer warning something big was coming and people still seem to have been unprepared for what they were witnessing.  Absent that warning, I think a lot of viewers would have been shell-shocked and some, understandably angry.  I also feel like ABC learned its lesson from not including such a warning when there was a rape scene on Scandal.  The network was blasted and understandably treaded lightly.

It was an intense scene but it makes me wonder, who decides what's triggering?  I could see why a rape scene would be triggering.  Usually when networks put up that type of disclaimer, it's usually because of sex or language.  I have never seen a network issue a disclaimer because of the intensity of a scene, especially if the show airs from 10-11 Eastern time.

• Love 1

It's not just that the scene was intense. It was that it dealt with suicide. That is a painful subject for people who have contemplated suicide or who know people who have committed or attempted suicide. 

Granted, the "viewer discretion advised" did not meaningfully prepare any such people because customarily, that usually refers to gore or sex. But as someone who has had acquaintances, friends and loved ones commit or attempt suicide, I appreciate the effort.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

I was so relieved that Connor was alive that I waited a second before rolling my eyes at his decision to sleep with Thomas. 

Asher and Michaela are so cute. He's going to catch hell over talking to her mom behind her back, though, and rightly so.

UGH Conner & Oliver get your sh!t together and get back together!  Don't you see you belong with each other??  Oh good grief Conner in bed with Thomas--geez.  I never really thought it was him in the burning house or under the sheet but it's nice to get confirmation. 

Asher & Michaela are cute together but it kinda pisses me off the way she treats my loveable goof ball =)

50 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

It was an intense scene but it makes me wonder, who decides what's triggering?  I could see why a rape scene would be triggering.  Usually when networks put up that type of disclaimer, it's usually because of sex or language.  I have never seen a network issue a disclaimer because of the intensity of a scene, especially if the show airs from 10-11 Eastern time.

I just think it was to cover themselves for the flack they took during the Scandal rape, plus HTGAWM is another show under the Shonda umbrella, so the suits said better safe than sorry.

Still think Frank will be under the sheet but also have Wes on the short list. Nate's on the list too but in a really tiny font. I think he's too easy and obvious, plus his place with the ADA and in her office can be of use to AK and her felonious gang in the future. Where else can the show go with Frank? Keep having him act as Annalise's fixer who's not above offing people if it's expedient? The guy is basically a serial killer, IMO. However, there's an interest spumor afloat elsewhere about the woman whose house he broke into in this episode. Some seem to think her daughter is Frank's kid. If that's true then maybe they won't kill Frank and he'll be--in soap opera terms--redeemed by his newly found fatherly love.

Don't understand Connor's thinking by sleeping with Thomas. A revenge fcuk is one thing but the hurtful effect will only truly be realized if Oliver finds out. I don't see Connor being that cruel even if he is hurt. Also, I wonder if Thomas knows who Connor is? Not sure why he'd want to be used like that since he looks like he could get some without all the drama.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
25 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

However, there's an interest spumor afloat elsewhere about the woman whose house he broke into in this episode. Some seem to think her daughter is Frank's kid. If that's true then maybe they won't kill Frank and he'll be--in soap opera terms--redeemed by his newly found fatherly love.

So he'll be Huck from Scandal, essentially?

• Love 6

Connor could sleep with all of Oliver's exes and it will still never be as wrong as Oliver's decision to torpedo Connor's future by cancelling his Stanford acceptance.  Fuck Oliver.

Just to add, though ... While Connor knew Oliver went out on a few dates with some guy named Thomas, how would he even know who Thomas was to be able to sleep with him?  Totally contrived.

Edited by Ireland77
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't get why Wes doesn't feel guilty. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, bantering said:

I don't get why Wes doesn't feel guilty. 

Did Annalise tell him the whole story about how his mother killed herself because Daddy Mahony tried to force her to testify that she saw Young Mahoney when Young Mahoney was actually killing his fiancée? That was how Annalise got entangled with the Mahoneys in the first place, remember? She defended the guy she's now framing.

• Love 6

Holy crap that last scene was intense! Amazing acting from everyone, especially Queen Viola! Long may she reign! This also confirms to me that Frank is still alive in the flash forward. He clearly still has a lot of story left in him, after all this drama. At least,I hope so. I would be sad to lose Frank at this point, even if he kind of scares the crap out of me. 

Connor is still alive! Huzzah! I knew Colivers reuniting would be short lived, but that fight was hard to watch. I felt like they both had points, to an extent. Connor looks at Oliver like a perfect angel who will save him from his MANY issues, instead of as an actual flawed person, while Oliver has treated Connor pretty crappily, and, to me, seems to be with him partially because of the rush of working with Annalise. Not the whole reason (the flash forward shows that she really does care about him a lot), but its certainly there, and I can see Connor getting frustrated by how Oliver seems to just talk about cases and drama. But, maybe from Olivers side, he just wants to be more involved with Connors life? And now with Connor having angry revenge sex with Thomas? I am pretty sure coliver is still End Game, but this is going to be a real problem. Connor really is kind of damaged, and he should probably work out his own issues before coliver can really work out. I mean, I have been pretty much Team Connor this whole break up, but even I thought him screwing Thomas was messed up. Still love him, and am thrilled he isn't dead.  

I just cannot believe how much I love Asher/Michaela now. I`m sure Asher talking to her mom will cause tons of issues, but they better get back together ASAP! They're just super cute, and actually seem like a normal couple, without massive amounts of self hate and emotional baggage and doing horrible things to or for each other! On the other hand, I still dont think I totally buy Laurel/Wes. Maybe I will at some point, but they just seem..off to me somehow. 

Nate has to be the dead body. He really has no purpose on the show anymore, besides being hot and being a mild in with the DAs office. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Ireland77 said:

Connor could sleep with all of Oliver's exes and it will still never be as wrong as Oliver's decision to torpedo Connor's future by cancelling his Stanford acceptance.  Fuck Oliver.

Just to add, though ... While Connor knew Oliver went out on a few dates with some guy named Thomas, how would he even know who Thomas was to be able to sleep with him?  Totally contrived.

1. Connor had access to Oliver's phone, and Oliver's phone has Thomas's number in it and Thomas's picture. So he could have used these things to track down Thomas.

2. Connor knows that Oliver and Thomas met on a dating app. So Connor could have arranged for a hookup through the dating app.

3. Connor knows that Thomas bought Oliver flowers. So he could have gotten Thomas's info from the florist and met up with Thomas that way.

4. Connor could have had a chance encounter with Thomas. Remember, Connor has been hooking up with people left and right. It could be coincidence that he did so with Thomas, not to specifically hurt Oliver.

5. Connor could have directly asked Oliver for the information under some pretense, and Oliver might just have given it to him.

6. Connor could have asked Frank to track down Thomas under some pretense, and Frank would have totally done it. 

7. Connor could have paid attention to Oliver's FB and seen info about Thomas. (You know Connor was cyberstalking the f--- out of Oliver).

8. Connor could have sought Thomas out by hanging out in gay clubs.

Edited by Chicago Redshirt
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

However, there's an interest spumor afloat elsewhere about the woman whose house he broke into in this episode. Some seem to think her daughter is Frank's kid. If that's true then maybe they won't kill Frank and he'll be--in soap opera terms--redeemed by his newly found fatherly love.

I don't think the kid is Frank's/ IIRC they didn't even actually have sex. My guess is that kid is another illegitimate Mahooney spawn and/or how they got her to agree to be Charles's alibi.

25 minutes ago, Ireland77 said:

He saw his picture on his phone and the guy is on humpr. All Connor had to do was search humpr.

22 minutes ago, bantering said:
11 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Charles most likely did kill the girlfriend from the original trial that the Mahooney's wanted Wes's mom to testify in so no he's not completely innocent. Yes Wes and Charles are half brothers.

19 minutes ago, muessigkeit said:

Did Annalise tell him the whole story about how his mother killed herself because Daddy Mahony tried to force her to testify that she saw Young Mahoney when Young Mahoney was actually killing his fiancée? That was how Annalise got entangled with the Mahoneys in the first place, remember? She defended the guy she's now framing.

She hasn't told Wes this bit. If it turns out he is indeed ratting Annalise out, my guess is finding out this bit of  info would be the reason why.

• Love 3

I don't think the kid is Frank's/ IIRC they didn't even actually have sex.

They didn't have sex that we know of--yet. This show likes to do a lot of exposition via flashbacks so perhaps that's a revealing moment we could see in the future.

Whatever, while I wouldn't be surprised I think it's likely not his kid because I think Frank fathered Laurel's baby. I don't see the show suddenly giving him two surprise kids. Frank has been an extraordinarily murderous man and if they're going to keep him around I think the writers have a lot of his mess to clean up before they can reasonably put him in a new daddy role. Or maybe they'll just ship him off to prison...

• Love 1