Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

I think that "image" of Vicki looks more like Brianna. I can't stand either of them. 

Brianna with all her bitching about Brooks being an a-hole boyfriend (and indeed he was) is married to another a-hole with anger issues. STFU Brianna. Can't wait to see how Brianna's boys become as decent humans. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I think that "image" of Vicki looks more like Brianna. I can't stand either of them. 

Brianna with all her bitching about Brooks being an a-hole boyfriend (and indeed he was) is married to another a-hole with anger issues. STFU Brianna. Can't wait to see how Brianna's boys become as decent humans. 

I'm afraid Ryan wants them to be "real men", or something of the sort, judging from a few photos on IG, and we know what that means. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1

Tamra had mostly anti-aging treatments (bottox, modest fillers), and a partial face lift. She didn't change her whole face like Vicki (face lifts, multiple nose jobs, chin implant) on top of not so modest fillers and botox. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

I thought they were already divorced 

I think when you are public about your relationships with other people (very public as if we care about whom she was dating), one would think she was divorced...I wonder what her kids thought about all the relationships while still married to Dad.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think when you are public about your relationships with other people (very public as if we care about whom she was dating), one would think she was divorced...I wonder what her kids thought about all the relationships while still married to Dad.

That was one...interesting family. I, weirdly, think that the kids still at home would be best off with Dad (can't remember his name -don't care). I mean, IIRC, Grandma was just as bad, if not worse than Braunwyn, so leaving them with her is not an option. He did seem to care about them.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 2
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

That was one...interesting family. I, weirdly, think that the kids still at home would be best off with Dad (can't remember his name -don't care). I mean, IIRC, Grandma was just as bad, if not worse than Braunwyn, so leaving them with her is not an option. He did seem to care about them.

I so agree.

Brownwind repeated the cycle with her jet nut job mom, but upon 7 kids.

I seriously hope they stay with Sean and get help on what a healthy relationship is like.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
On 10/19/2022 at 7:24 PM, Stats Queen said:

I so agree.

Brownwind repeated the cycle with her jet nut job mom, but upon 7 kids.

I seriously hope they stay with Sean and get help on what a healthy relationship is like.

I'm shocked she filed, and not him. 

Heather was on BravoCon (on a panel of HWs from different cities), she was asked if she was still filming, and if the cheating rumors were true. She said she was filming, and the rumors were not true- people make up lies because they are jealous. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Alexis Bellino's children are James and twins Mackenna and Miles. James is a cisgender boy.  Mackenna is a cisgender girl. Miles is a transgender boy.  Therefore Alexis has two sons and one daughter.   If you refer to Miles, he is a boy and therefore her son. This post uses the terms cisgender and transgender for clarification only; there is no need to use these going forward when discussing the children. Also, Miles is now her son's name.  No former names should be used or discussed. 

• Love 4
On 10/24/2022 at 2:45 PM, Sweet-tea said:

I've been out of the loop on RHOC, so I was surprised about this. Also didn't realize David Beador was getting a divorce. I wonder what Shannon thinks. 

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/10/04/lesley-beadors-ex-got-a-restraining-order-against-david-beador-just-days-before-the-couples-recent-split/

David Beador withdrew the divorce filing, and is back with his wife (after she announced to the media that she is filing too). They deserve each other.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/10/2022 at 3:56 PM, ivygirl said:

Taylor will make a better OC housewife than, say, Heather would make a BH one. 

https://radaronline.com/p/heather-dubrow-rhoc-desperate-to-join-real-housewives-beverly-hills-orange-county/

So Heather is afraid of the trailer park pit viper (Tamrat). Lol! Heather states "she and Garcelle have been friends for a long time" and she (Heather) "knows Lisa Rinna". So this makes her a better fit for RHOBH.  

All I can say to that is bring back Brandi. There's a real housewife pit viper waiting for Heather wherever she goes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

So Heather is afraid of the trailer park pit viper (Tamrat). Lol! Heather states "she and Garcelle have been friends for a long time" and she (Heather) "knows Lisa Rinna". So this makes her a better fit for RHOBH.  

All I can say to that is bring back Brandi. There's a real housewife pit viper waiting for Heather wherever she goes.

That is the ONLY circumstance in which I would welcome back Brandi 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

When does the new season start, anyone know?

In February? 

On 11/16/2022 at 2:38 PM, chenoa333 said:

Heather is ready to participate in the BH HWs if asked since she bought a penthouse in Century City. Century City is not Beverly Hills (but it is still a desirable area), but it is Los Angeles.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Tamra was slightly less vomit-inducing on that Ultimate Trip thingy - still not sure I’ll be able to stomach her back on OC turf. We’ll see…

I agree.

Dorinda was so awful, so that probably helped how both Tamra and Vicki came off to me.

• Like 9

So this is how they’ll keep shoving Vicki in our faces:

https://people.com/tv/real-housewives-ultimate-girls-trip-season-4-cast-announcement/

I doubt this dumb cluck even knows where Morocco is. She’ll get it confused with maracas and will be looking for Andale’s.

Had to laugh, though…Slade is still referred to as Gretchen’s fiance. It’s been one kid and how many years, now? Always keeping the options open, that Slade…

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
19 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://people.com/tv/real-housewives-ultimate-girls-trip-season-4-cast-announcement/

I doubt this dumb cluck even knows where Morocco is. She’ll get it confused with maracas and will be looking for Andale’s.

Had to laugh, though…Slade is still referred to as Gretchen’s fiance. It’s been one kid and how many years, now? Always keeping the options open, that Slade…

Unfortunately, some of the HWs from the first UGT Ex Wives Club became HWs again (or guest stars on the OC HWs like Vicki), so this can happen with some from the second installment. I don't want to see Gretchen Rossi back on the OC....

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

The OC HWs was the first of the HWs franchises to show a physical fight (the girls at Lou's OC Angels "audition"), so this (the fights) is nothing new.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
On 1/10/2023 at 11:18 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Yuck! That cast is the worst of all the Housewives!

Didn't the OC gals visit Morocco, or was that another set?

• LOL 1
20 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Yuck! That cast is the worst of all the Housewives!

Didn't the OC gals visit Morocco, or was that another set?

Wasn’t that BH? Or was that Dubai? I seem to recall them riding camels and somebody having a freakout in the open-air market because something was in some outfit she was trying on (Kathryn?)

Could have been Morocco…

• Like 2
On 1/11/2023 at 1:43 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Wasn’t that BH? Or was that Dubai? I seem to recall them riding camels and somebody having a freakout in the open-air market because something was in some outfit she was trying on (Kathryn?)

Could have been Morocco…

BH went to Dubai.

• Like 2

RHOC' Alum Tammy Knickerbocker Says Missing Daughter Lindsey Is 'Okay': 'I Finally Heard from Her'

Article is from People Magazine January 29th

Just now, chenoa333 said:

RHOC' Alum Tammy Knickerbocker Says Missing Daughter Lindsey Is 'Okay': 'I Finally Heard from Her'

Article is from People Magazine January 29th

On 11/2/2022 at 7:36 PM, ZettaK said:

Taylor Armstrong posted this. It seems she became an OC HW, she is not a friend only. I'm guessing filming ended, or is ending. 

Screenshot_20221102-015215_Instagram.jpg

And they've never tasted Botox, Restalyn, Collagen or breast implants.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Wow, I didn't realize that photo was Lindsey! 😲

Lindsey looks like a drug addict. No wonder she's been arrested for crystal meth possession in Arkansas.

Maybe she should've hooked up with Josh Waring while she was still in the OC.

• Like 3

Saw news that Heather Dubrow's 12-year old daughter (Coco??) has declared themself to be trans & is now called "Ace."  Heather now wants to bring preteen gender preference choices to the public. 

On the show, didn't the oldest college-age daughter declare as a bisexual & the teen high school daughter declare as a lesbian (I think? My viewing was sporadic.)  Not sure how I feel about this.  Whether as a BH or an OC housewife, she's piggybacking off her children for storylines.  The oldest is an adult.  But though my mind could be changed, I'd rather minors be permitted some privacy & space to make their choices - even if think they want or even crave attention - is it wise to do so?  Heather, apparently, wants to shine a light on them.  As their parent, however, one hopes she's thinking of their best interests & not hers.  That she's thinking of how public attention can or will affect them - & not just show herself off as progressive parent & thinker. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, realityplease said:

Heather, apparently, wants to shine a light on them.  As their parent, however, one hopes she's thinking of their best interests & not hers.  That she's thinking of how public attention can or will affect them - & not just show herself off as progressive parent & thinker. 

Heather is only interested in the light that reflects onto herself.  I think she is the biggest famewhore on the RHOOC: she's certainly logged the most screen time off the show.  First it was her giant gross house, t then her cable shopping crap, then another gross house in Mexico, and now her kids.   Good grief.

• Like 7

So I so curious to understand the frequency of LGBQT+ children within a family and if this is common or not. I can’t figure out the right terms to get a good result from my Internet searches. This is intellectual curiosity. I do realize that there might not be enough data to actually analyze this at this point in time.

Does anyone here no of references or of personal knowledge or antidotes from people they know?

I do know that my ones of my aunt and uncles had four boys and two were gay, the other two were not. But the youngest of the 4 was born in 1958.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

So I so curious to understand the frequency of LGBQT+ children within a family and if this is common or not. I can’t figure out the right terms to get a good result from my Internet searches. This is intellectual curiosity. I do realize that there might not be enough data to actually analyze this at this point in time.

Sorry.  Struck out.  I tried searching under "frequency of LGBTQ children born to heterosexual parents" & search terms of that nature but all that turned up was articles about LGBTQ parents & their adoptee children.  Nothing that could reflect on the reason for three LGBTQ children (out of four) born into the Dubrow family.  Apparently of the Dubrow's eldest children, the fraternal twins (one boy, one girl), the boy identifies as heterosexual.

I did know of heterosexual parents who had twin boys - one gay & one not. Can't remember if they were identical twins or fraternal.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Does anyone here no of references or of personal knowledge or antidotes from people they know?

I do know that my ones of my aunt and uncles had four boys and two were gay, the other two were not. But the youngest of the 4 was born in 1958.

It's not common. 

My husband's uncle's two kids- his first cousins, male and female are gay. Unfortunately, the uncle is extremely conservative and intolerant. He cannot even use the word gay. So sad. 

It would probably be better if Heather didn't expose especially the underage kids' life on the show. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It's not common. 

My husband's uncle's two kids- his first cousins, male and female are gay. Unfortunately, the uncle is extremely conservative and intolerant. He cannot even use the word gay. So sad. 

It would probably be better if Heather didn't expose especially the underage kids' life on the show. 

I feel especially sorry for the youngest one who may have still identified as female when they filmed. I agree that I don't want to put kids transitioning on TV. We saw what it did to Jazz Jennings; she's a hot mess young adult.

• Like 5
  • Love 1