Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

I wonder if these production teams talk to each other because RHOP did this earlier in their season and here we are again.

Atlanta did one, as did NJ, I do think they recycle these type of gatherings because they are running out of places that will allow them to film at their establishments. LOL

• Love 2
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Atlanta did one, as did NJ, I do think they recycle these type of gatherings because they are running out of places that will allow them to film at their establishments. LOL

It also could be that these ropes courses put people in high stress, personally challenging situations. This dynamic will pump up the drama between the participants as well- we all act differently when we’re in a high stress situation.  Just a thought. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Why do laurie and George have custody of josh's kid when the kids mom and josh are still a "couple?" That doesn't make sense.

Both Josh and his gf were arrested (before he allegedly tried to shoot someone), their daughter went into foster care then Lauri/George took custody and finally adopted her. Both Josh and his gf are long time hard core addicts and both signed away their parental rights so she could be adopted. I am guessing the gf's parents aren't in the picture or couldn't/wouldn't take custody. 

• Love 8

From TMZ:

Jim Bellino filed a lawsuit Friday, ripping Tamra and Shannon for doubling down on statements they've made to the media ... claiming his trampoline biz had paralyzed customers, and that his pending divorce from Alexis was fake. 

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, he says their statement that "he's going to jail" is a flat-out lie.

Jim adds ... he's not buying the excuse they laid out on "Watch What Happens Live" earlier this month ... when they claimed they were "just poking fun" when they went in on him.

TMZ broke the story ... Jim fired off a cease and desist letter to the ladies, but he says they did neither. He's suing for damages in excess of $1 million.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/27/alexis-bellino-jim-sues-tamra-judge-shannon-beador-rhoc

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

From TMZ:

Jim Bellino filed a lawsuit Friday, ripping Tamra and Shannon for doubling down on statements they've made to the media ... claiming his trampoline biz had paralyzed customers, and that his pending divorce from Alexis was fake. 

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, he says their statement that "he's going to jail" is a flat-out lie.

Jim adds ... he's not buying the excuse they laid out on "Watch What Happens Live" earlier this month ... when they claimed they were "just poking fun" when they went in on him.

TMZ broke the story ... Jim fired off a cease and desist letter to the ladies, but he says they did neither. He's suing for damages in excess of $1 million.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/27/alexis-bellino-jim-sues-tamra-judge-shannon-beador-rhoc

Shannon and Alexis didn't appear together on the show so interactions between Shannon and the Bellinos would likely have been limited (maybe a Bravo party or something). On WWHL: Shannon may have played along with Tamra's malice to keep up and stay on the current Alpha bitch's good side. Ironically, Shannon's assets are probably much bigger than Tams. If the stuff they said is indeed false then I hope Jim prevails.

• Love 2
On 7/28/2018 at 1:02 PM, SCS said:

Shannon and Alexis didn't appear together on the show so interactions between Shannon and the Bellinos would likely have been limited (maybe a Bravo party or something). On WWHL: Shannon may have played along with Tamra's malice to keep up and stay on the current Alpha bitch's good side. Ironically, Shannon's assets are probably much bigger than Tams. If the stuff they said is indeed false then I hope Jim prevails.

I believe Shannon has a trust fund.  Tamra has her RHOC money and that is it.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I believe Shannon has a trust fund. 

I don’t think that the trust can be sued. Just Shannon. The trusts money belongs to the trust and Shannon is just the current beneficiary of it. Her Bravo income and house are still at risk; as are Tamra’s income, home and perhaps business (if she is listed as an owner along with Eddie).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Looks like the OC county jail system has some 'splaining to do. Josh Waring's case is mentioned:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-oc-pivileged-phone-calls-20180817-story.html#

It pains me greatly to think that he and other serious alleged offenders could be cut loose because of this, but if it has to be, then it has to be.  This sounds like egregious violations were committed.  Good for him and his mom for making noise about it.  It just might save his bacon.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

She said in the article she likes remodeling projects... her new place doesn't look like it needs remodeling ...

She will probably add that famous designing phrase “a pop of color” and call it a revamp. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

That’s a beautiful home but so large for just her and Eddie. She’ll need a housekeeper and pool guy next.

I figured she planned on a room for her mom, and a landing pad for each of her kids that are around her with a guest room to spare or to make into a playroom for her granddaughter or a makeup/hair room for herself. 

You're right, i0t is a lot of house. The backyard could use some designing. Hope she leaves those dark wood floors alone. I'll never forgive Kyle for messing with my second favorite house! Bitch chopped up a beautiful wood floor for some black and white marble.

• Love 4

I'll never forgive Kyle for messing with my second favorite house! Bitch chopped up a beautiful wood floor for some black and white marble

Then she moved to the middle of nowhere and promptly was burglarized and lost a million dollars in jewelry and memorabilia.  She should have stayed put.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Then she moved to the middle of nowhere and promptly was burglarized and lost a million dollars in jewelry and memorabilia.  She should have stayed put.

But anybody who is anybody gets burgled to the tune of million$.  So she has that to keep her warm at night.

Caught that Jerry O’Connell show last night after RHOC. I found it neither fun nor funny. They talked about OC for what felt like a couple minutes—most of them aggressively boring—and then turned to... the RHONY reunion. They rehashed that and had Andy on, who (surprise!) defended the way he handled things.

I think I can skip this one, unless others of you take one for the team and let us know that the show has improved after it’s first episode. The comments on this board are more fun and more insightful. And part of me feels like, they’re probably trolling this board and others for ideas anyway. I’m bummed because I was looking forward so some post-RHOC snark. 

• Love 5