Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, SCS said:

Does anyone know the deal with the baby's mother -- another addict or just totally checked out? I don't recall reading much about her.

Oy I didn't know much until I looked it up

Josh was married to Hannah - she filed for divorce while she was serving a sentence for second degree robbery

Their daughter's name is Kennedy - and she is 5 now - adopted by George & Laurie

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhoc-star-josh-waring-served-divorce-papers-behind-bars-w508171/

I also think Vicki is salty over Laurie's marriage

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Oh Laurie chaps her ass.  She’s pissed that she can’t lord it over Laurie like she was able to do for one brief season.

say what you will about Laurie and the Wallet, but they’re still together, and Laurie has the life and looks Piggy always dreamed of.  Laurie is a smooth operator. 

I was never a Laurie fan but I loved how she came back for one season and I really believe she did it to get under Vicki’s skin. I mean in one season she said:

vicki had been caught in bed with a man and another woman

vicki slept with a one toothed Italian or something or other guy

Vicki had multiple partners

that Laurie knew how to gaslight old Victoria and she went for it

• Love 9

I was never a Laurie fan but I loved how she came back for one season and I really believe she did it to get under Vicki’s skin.

Oh yes!  I remember in Season One when she and Vicki went to New Orleans on a business trip and Vicki stayed in the 4-star hotel while Lauri ended up in a Motel 6 or someplace like that ... 

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, bagger said:

I was never a Laurie fan but I loved how she came back for one season and I really believe she did it to get under Vicki’s skin. I mean in one season she said:

vicki had been caught in bed with a man and another woman

vicki slept with a one toothed Italian or something or other guy  

Vicki had multiple partners

that Laurie knew how to gaslight old Victoria and she went for it

Greek

• Love 3
4 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Oh yes!  I remember in Season One when she and Vicki went to New Orleans on a business trip and Vicki stayed in the 4-star hotel while Lauri ended up in a Motel 6 or someplace like that ... 

I forgot all about that! She’s a horrible boss not to mention a horrible human being. She better hope God doesn’t exist or she has a lot of explaining to do.

3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

AND toofless. 

She does seem to have a mother Theresa complex when it comes to men with bad teeth... Brooks!

• Love 6

Much has been made of Steve Lodge and his income, or lack thereof.  I'd like to remind everyone that California is a Sunshine State, meaning that his pension income is easily available to anyone with a search engine.  I'd surmise, like many other degenerate titlickers, he managed to retire with more than 100% of his cop salary, judging by what he's hauling in ...  https://transparentcalifornia.com/pensions/calpers/?page=15&e=CITY+OF+PICO+RIVERA

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Much has been made of Steve Lodge and his income, or lack thereof.  I'd like to remind everyone that California is a Sunshine State, meaning that his pension income is easily available to anyone with a search engine.  I'd surmise, like many other degenerate titlickers, he managed to retire with more than 100% of his cop salary, judging by what he's hauling in ...  https://transparentcalifornia.com/pensions/calpers/?page=15&e=CITY+OF+PICO+RIVERA

$213,000 (that's all I saw as my ad blocker prevented full disclosure), will barely cover her botox and mani/pedi bills, but it is more than I thought he was earning.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

$213,000 (that's all I saw as my ad blocker prevented full disclosure), will barely cover her botox and mani/pedi bills, but it is more than I thought he was earning.

Don’t forget he’s probably not paying her rent a la Brooks so $213k can go far with no mortgage cuz he lived with his momma and now with his sugar momma. Those last two words made me throw up a little in my mouth.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Hey his real name is Steven Albert Lodge, not that Stephen D. Lodge.  See :

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/06/vicki-gunvalson-boyfriend-steve-lodge-sued-fake-name-election/

1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

True enough.  Seems his current pension and benefits is $70,491

That sounds more like what I would expect.  That's tip money for VG's woohoo trips.  Also explains his attraction to the Ickster.  Back here in flyover country, he could live fairly comfortably with his $70k and SS, but out there he's just an also ran.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4

74k would buy a decent life in western Broward county.  Not rich, but able to pay bills and take a decent vacation every year. If I hooked up with a guy with that income and benefits, we could have a very decent financial situation.  

Retired cops also get a lot of higher level security detail if they want it. 

He still probably makes 72k more anually than Crooks.  

Vicki is still worse than poop. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

74k would buy a decent life in western Broward county.  Not rich, but able to pay bills and take a decent vacation every year. If I hooked up with a guy with that income and benefits, we could have a very decent financial situation.  

Retired cops also get a lot of higher level security detail if they want it. 

He still probably makes 72k more anually than Crooks.  

Vicki is still worse than poop. 

No, they don't.  Retired cops get a better retirement package than other civil servants; that doesn't include a security detail, which is reserved for crooked ex-Presidents.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

No, they don't.  Retired cops get a better retirement package than other civil servants; that doesn't include a security detail, which is reserved for crooked ex-Presidents.

I’m not understanding this.  I’m friends with two ex cops and they get a lot of work doing security.  Good stuff, not sitting at desks.  Well paid.  I don’t think we understand each other.  I blame crack.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

I’m not understanding this.  I’m friends with two ex cops and they get a lot of work doing security.  Good stuff, not sitting at desks.  Well paid.  I don’t think we understand each other.  I blame crack.

I've done meth, and watched other people doing crack.  I worked with cops for 25 years, and they absolutely DO have better retirement packages than the rest of us lowly civil servants.  Their security detail jobs are mostly a joke - if you've ever gone to the shooting range with them, you'll know they are ineffective, for the most part.  They have some cushy post retirement jobs based upon their reputations, not their abilities.  In my opinion.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

That sounds more like what I would expect.  That's tip money for VG's woohoo trips.  Also explains his attraction to the Ickster.  Back here in flyover country, he could live fairly comfortably with his $70k and SS, but out there he's just an also ran.

Just to be complete...don't overestimate that haul.  He won't get ss..unless he contributed to it in some fashion, or if he gets SS it would reduced due to his pension.  I'm not a financial guru but I think that is correct.

If he owned his own home, he could live quite well in OC except for trying to keep up with the jetset lifestyle.  But we heard something about moving in with his Mom,so I think his RE assets might be minor.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UPDATE:

Looking up his housing/RE...OMG, see the following article.  

http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/2016/11/steve-chavez-lodge-is-a-very-bad-man-part-three-he-lied-about-his-residence/
archived
http://archive.is/Pcdf2

From article:

1) He may have bought the Murietta home as an investment but used a VA loan which apparently is a nono.

2) He has jobs besides a cop, of being a "Director of Public Affairs"  - where? not sure
Lodge Resume, from link in article
http://cams.ocgov.com/Web_Publisher_Sam/Agenda01_14_2014_files/images/O00113-001387E.PDF

and 3) He was appointed to the OC Waste Management Commission, which is compensated for, for meetings attended.
He is not currently on it
http://www.oclandfills.com/commission/

AND

I have not even read these yet

http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/2016/11/steve-chavez-lodge-is-a-very-bad-man-part-one/
archived
http://archive.is/sdTxG

quite a few articles on Steve by this search:
lodge site:www.orangejuiceblog.com/

- - 

Found more info on his Director of Public Affairs, but I am stopping here.

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/vicki-gunvalsons-partner-steve-lodge-wiki-age-rhoc-profession-facts-to-know/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-chavez-lodge-aa516598

from earntheknecklace

In January 2010, Steve joined Hill International, Inc. and worked there as Director of Public Affairs for five years. In 2015, Steve started his own firm called Chamus & Associates, which is a full-service Public Affairs firm.

-- - 

Summary, pension of 74k plus possible other unknown income.

Vicki gushes all over about this guy, from 'he's super' to he has more money than her, etc.   I wonder how both are able to see past the other's faults?

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I've done meth, and watched other people doing crack.  I worked with cops for 25 years, and they absolutely DO have better retirement packages than the rest of us lowly civil servants.  Their security detail jobs are mostly a joke - if you've ever gone to the shooting range with them, you'll know they are ineffective, for the most part.  They have some cushy post retirement jobs based upon their reputations, not their abilities.  In my opinion.

I worked with officers and one retired with a full salary after 20 years and 50 years old.  Not a bad gig.  He was also investigated several times by internal affairs.  It used to crack me up they were all super conservative and against unions typically but they wanted their own union to protect them.  

• Love 9
15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Pics like this give me hard eyeroll.  What is the friggin point?

Screenshot (269).png

Maybe it's me, but I'm not convinced.  I think he's in it for the moment and will flee before marrying her.

My opinion?

Vicki looks like she is incapable of moving her face into the loving, longing look she is trying, desperately, to express.

Steve has what my father refers to as a "shit eatin' grin". He looks like he knows Vicki has bought into his schtick hook, line, and sinker, and inside he is laughing at her, as he enjoys his good fortune.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Lol!  So we agree they can pick up cushy, well paid work after retiring with excellent pensions.

and that Vicki is still worse than poop. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I worked with officers and one retired with a full salary after 20 years and 50 years old.  Not a bad gig.  He was also investigated several times by internal affairs.  It used to crack me up they were all super conservative and against unions typically but they wanted their own union to protect them.  

So TWO of these fine upstanding peace officers I knew forever were indicted ... one for stealing 5K from the cop coffee fund, and one for stealing 100+k from their pension fund.  Seriously, they were the WORST.

3 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Lol!  So we agree they can pick up cushy, well paid work after retiring with excellent pensions.

and that Vicki is still worse than poop. 

Let's just say Stevie picked the WRONG night watchman job.  'Cause filling Vicky's love tank is too much work.

• Love 10

Steve is an enigma.  Has a full set of teeth, full head of hair, looks fairly fit and healthy, has enough income to live comfortably if modestly.   He could snag a much better sugar mama than Vicki.  

I wonder how much Bravo pays him?  Surely enough to have a Nice vacation and some walking around money. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Steve is an enigma.  Has a full set of teeth, full head of hair, looks fairly fit and healthy, has enough income to live comfortably if modestly.   He could snag a much better sugar mama than Vicki.  

I wonder how much Bravo pays him?  Surely enough to have a Nice vacation and some walking around money. 

I think his end game is getting his face out there and becoming a known person so maybe his corrupt ass can win an election.  Otherwise I have no idea why he is with that harridan.

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Otherwise I have no idea why he is with that harridan.

New word, HARRIDAN, thanks!

definition b): belligerent old woman.

synonyms: shrew, termagant, virago, harpy, vixen, nag, hag, crone, dragon, ogress; 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Looks like VG, that harbinger of original thought, went and got her brows did.  Badly.

Screenshot (290).png

She looks like Elaine Benes drew her eyebrows on with a sharpie.

Couldnt happen to a more deserving harridan asshole CSC. 

Whats wrong with her mouth?  It looks like it’s struggling to keep her lower face from falling off.

even her own fucking jaw hates her.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 9
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:13 AM, dosodog said:

What a great morning! 

I woke up, turned on the tv, just in time to see Vicki get hit in the head with a football at Lake Havasu. 

It's going to be a great day!

Man, that one never gets old!

• Love 9
On 10/17/2018 at 2:11 PM, Mrs peel said:

Man, that one never gets old!

The old seasons were the shit.  Tamra coming on turned it into one big bitchfest. 

Lauri never shouted, Jeana never did in my recollection, Tammy K didn’t, only Vicki.  Natural things happened, like the football to the head and the odious doings of the Keough and Knockerbocker kids.  

The problem is that the teens brought the drama, and the adults mostly adulted.  Now the teens are grown, and the adults have devolved to shit throwing monkies.

what I wouldn’t give for a scene with babe and babe getting massages.  

• Love 9
On 10/15/2018 at 4:36 PM, Mu Shu said:

She looks like Elaine Benes drew her eyebrows on with a sharpie.

Couldnt happen to a more deserving harridan asshole CSC. 

Whats wrong with her mouth?  It looks like it’s struggling to keep her lower face from falling off.

even her own fucking jaw hates her.  

She actually drew them on Uncle Leo which was even funnier.  Vicki is the Michael Jackson of the Housewives, she looks different (and worse) every season. It's like a game to wonder what she'll do to her face next. 

• Love 5
On 10/11/2018 at 10:37 AM, walnutqueen said:

Um, Florida is the Sunshine State.  California is the Golden State.*

ETA:  I know what you're saying though -- sunshine meaning transparentness.

Edited by Anne Thrax
I DID get the word "sunshine".
16 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Um, Florida is the Sunshine State.  California is the Golden State.

I know -  I said "a", not "the".  I was referring to sunshine state laws, wherein public access to government records is established.  ;-)

• Love 10

Steve is taking the best approach he can to filming much like Eddie and Mauricio in Beverly Hills. He films but doesn't get too involved in the way a Slade or a real fame-whore like Terry Dubrow or Brooks might. He seems pretty calm and level headed. His interaction with Kelly illustrates how to blow off the drama without it sticking to you episode after episode the way it did to Brooks.

I don't know if he is a good guy or not but I sure don't know what he sees in Vicki. Maybe he has an ulterior motive but I just don't see how having Vicki in your life is a net positive.

• Love 5
On 10/29/2018 at 1:54 PM, langford peel said:

Steve is taking the best approach he can to filming much like Eddie and Mauricio in Beverly Hills. He films but doesn't get too involved in the way a Slade or a real fame-whore like Terry Dubrow or Brooks might. He seems pretty calm and level headed. His interaction with Kelly illustrates how to blow off the drama without it sticking to you episode after episode the way it did to Brooks.

I don't know if he is a good guy or not but I sure don't know what he sees in Vicki. Maybe he has an ulterior motive but I just don't see how having Vicki in your life is a net positive.

ITA that Steve knows how to handle himself, especially on camera.  He is also obviously savvy enough about people to handle the bonfire that is Vicki's crazy.   He's managing her at a slow burn -- high enough to have a little bit of wackiness show through, but low enough to be tolerable.  He's there strictly for the publicity, though.  No doubt in my mind. 

But Steve holding out on the wedding Vicki has her sights on will probably mean Steve won't last long enough to get his name on another ballot.  I mean, we've already seen Vicki put it out there plain and simple that she either gets a ring from Steve or she'll move on.  I don't think she was bullshitting about that.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

She said on E16 that they met randomly at a charity event.  Perhaps it was just random that two lizards found each other and then agreed to use each other and pick up Bravo paychecks.

That is an insult to lizards. 

• Love 16

I mean, we've already seen Vicki put it out there plain and simple that she either gets a ring from Steve or she'll move on.  I don't think she was bullshitting about that.

I doubt she is serious.  She's not going to dump him and then go back to being single - she hates being single!  She will cling to him like the life raft that he is to her.  Seriously - she dumps him, and then who else is she going to meet?  She needs to ditch the idea of getting married and just be happy she met someone that wants to be in a relationship with her.  I am not clear on why she needs to get married for the third time.  I would just keep my house and my assets in my own name if I were her and relax on all the marriage nagging.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

I doubt she is serious.  She's not going to dump him and then go back to being single - she hates being single!  She will cling to him like the life raft that he is to her.  Seriously - she dumps him, and then who else is she going to meet?  She needs to ditch the idea of getting married and just be happy she met someone that wants to be in a relationship with her.  I am not clear on why she needs to get married for the third time.  I would just keep my house and my assets in my own name if I were her and relax on all the marriage nagging.

SHe said on WWHL that the longest she’s ever been single is 10 months. I’m thinking thatvanyone that asks her out becomes the love of her life.

• Love 12
On 11/7/2018 at 7:51 PM, bagger said:

SHe said on WWHL that the longest she’s ever been single is 10 months. I’m thinking thatvanyone that asks her out becomes the love of her life.

I think it's been longer than 10 months, the other party just didn't give her the heads up.........

• Love 12