Type keyword(s) to search

Donald John Trump: 2016 President-Elect

A news anchor at a CBS affiliate in Greensboro, North Carolina, clutched handcuffs for no apparent reason during a segment on election polling last Tuesday.

Just before summarizing the close North Carolina election polling performed by nearby Elon University, WFMY News anchor Morgan Hightower put down a tablet she had been holding and picked up a pair of handcuffs. 

“Now let’s get back to those new poll numbers that Elon released today,” Hightower said, visibly gripping the handcuffs. “They said not only will this presidential race be too close to call in our state, so will the race for governor and Senate.”

The camera next zoomed in on her hands holding the handcuffs, then cut away to feature graphics of the poll results.

This is from a story on Huffington Post.  I sent a complaint to CBS News.  The NC GOP chair showed up with a pair of handcuffs during an interview with CNN a couple of days ago, stating they would be Hillary Clinton's inauguration jewelry.  Now an actual news show is using them?  I am just dumbfounded at how awful Donald supporters are.  I can't think of any equivalent stunts by the Clinton camp.   

• Love 17

Trump is stirring the "rigged election" seeds by using the yuge lines at the Nevada market as proof the election is rigged against him:

“It’s being reported that certain key democratic reporting stations in Clark County were kept open for hours and hours after closing time to bus and bring democratic voters in,” Trump said. “It’s a rigged system, and we’re going to beat it.”
SNIP
"Nevada voting laws require polling stations to stay open if there are people waiting in line to vote at the scheduled closing time."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/trump-falsely-claims-polls-in-nevada-were-kept-open-to-rig-e

That's not how this works Trump, that's not how the law works!

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

Trump is stirring the "rigged election" seeds by using the yuge lines at the Nevada market as proof the election is rigged against him:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/trump-falsely-claims-polls-in-nevada-were-kept-open-to-rig-e

That's not how this works Trump, that's not how the law works!

Yep it's Rigged because they followed the rules. They should have turned "those people" away.

• Love 8

Imagine if he thought all those people in line were Trump voters and the polls closed and officials, following rules, were supposed to lock the doors. It would be "Our rigged system turned away HUNDREDS of voters who had waited for 2 Hours to vote, folks!  They saw Trump voters waiting, and Crooked Hillary's crooked election officials just slammed the door on them and said there was no more time to vote! It's a rigged system!"

But disenfranchising likely Hillary supporters? That's downright presidential!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, BW Manilowe said:

It turned out nobody had a gun. But afterwards, Donald Jr. & somebody else with the campaign, along with a Pastor at the next stop in Denver, were spinning/talking about it like it was an assassination attempt. Junior even Tweeted about it--& either he was in a hurry or he doesn't know how to spell "secret"; he said "secrete service". Read at this link:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-rushed-stage-by-secret-service-nevada-rally-944481?utm_source=twitter

That's a really good link about the (nice, silent) protester with a "Republicans Against Trump" sign. He thought Trump might have pointed at him, kind of instigating the crowd. In any case it is completely scary to read how they reacted--choking him, stomping him, grabbing his balls--that wasn't one person, he was set upon by a group who were committed to hurting him.

As usual, so far, the cable coverage seems very poor. I hope he'll be interviewed and be willing to be a lightning rod for the incredible hatred. (Free speech? Trump's never heard of it.)

• Love 10

You know it's funny, I was highly offended when President Bush Jr. was overseas, can't remember the country, but they threw a shoe at him. I was actually impressed with his quick reflexes and the way he ducked behind the podium. But as an American I was offended, it's alright for me to say and think that my president is a buffoon, but it's not OK for another country to treat him/her that way. It was like they were throwing the shoe at this country, and figuratively they were, our president represents us.

However, if they threw that same shoe at a God forbid a President Trump, I wouldn't be offended at all, because he is that offensive to me as a human being.  I think he could be the second coming of Hitler. I don't want him representing my country. 

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 11

Last night/early this morning, MSNBC re-ran Joy Reid's two hour show from earlier in the day.  One of her interviews was with Tony Schwartz.  He thinks that not only is Donald Trump a sociopath but that he has no soul.  Schwartz said that self-reflection terrifies Donald because he knows if he looks inside himself that nothing would be there.  He also said that the people Donald really wants respect from (Manhattan society people, Hollywood people, people who have enough money to stay at his hotels) do not want to have anything to do with him, and that the last people Trump would want to spend time with are his supporters.

JR also asked him what he thought of Donald having his election night headquarters at the Hilton instead of one of the Trump-branded properties.  Schwartz was genuinely befuddled.  I think its because 1) he doesn't want any blue-color people in his hotel because he's an elitist piece of shit and doesn't want the gaudy Trump brand associated with the working-class and 2) if he incites violence in the crowd, he doesn't want his property to be destroyed in the process.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, Keepitmoving said:

You know it's funny, I was highly offended when President Bush Jr. was overseas, can't remember the country, but they threw a shoe at him. I was actually impressed with his quick reflexes and the way he ducked behind the podium. But as an American I was offended, it's alright for me to say and think that my president is a buffoon, but it's not OK for another country to treat him/her that way. It was like they were throwing the shoe at this country, and figuratively they were, our president represents us.

However, if they threw that same shoe at a God forbid a President Trump, I wouldn't be offended at all, because he is that offensive to me as a human being.  I think he could be the second coming of Hitler. I don't want him representing my country. 

Shoes are considered unclean in the Arab World. This was a news reporters press conference in Baghdad. "This is a farewell kiss from the Iraqi people, you dog," yelled al-Zaidi in Arabic as he threw his first shoe towards Bush. "This is for the widows and orphans and all those killed in Iraq," Following the incident, The New York Times reported that Al-Zaidi was embraced around the Arab world. The shoe-throwing incident in Baghdad demonstrated in a deeply symbolic way, reflected the conflicted views in Iraq of a man who toppled Saddam Hussein, ordered the occupation of the country and brought it freedoms unthinkable under Mr. Hussein’s rule but at enormous costs. In my opinion George Bush sort of asked for trouble just being there. He's the one that ordered the bombing of Baghdad and this is precisely what started the Iraq war, destabilized the entire region there not to mention enabling the strengthening of ISIS and empowering both the Kurds and Shias. Saddam Hussein, if nothing else, kept those factor in check, he just murdered them. I think he was lucky just to be insulted with the throwing of a shoe at him.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Last night/early this morning, MSNBC re-ran Joy Reid's two hour show from earlier in the day.  One of her interviews was with Tony Schwartz.  He thinks that not only is Donald Trump a sociopath but that he has no soul.  Schwartz said that self-reflection terrifies Donald because he knows if he looks inside himself that nothing would be there.  He also said that the people Donald really wants respect from (Manhattan society people, Hollywood people, people who have enough money to stay at his hotels) do not want to have anything to do with him, and that the last people Trump would want to spend time with are his supporters.

JR also asked him what he thought of Donald having his election night headquarters at the Hilton instead of one of the Trump-branded properties.  Schwartz was genuinely befuddled.  I think its because 1) he doesn't want any blue-color people in his hotel because he's an elitist piece of shit and doesn't want the gaudy Trump brand associated with the working-class and 2) if he incites violence in the crowd, he doesn't want his property to be destroyed in the process.

I've been following Tony Schwartz on Twitter since the first time I learned who he is. He actually authored 'The Art of the Deal' which Donald took full credit for but Tony wrote. He spent hundreds and hundreds of hours with Donald Trump observing him firsthand. If anyone knows Trump, Tony Schwartz does. Tony Schwartz hates Donald Trump with a vengeance. He describes him in this article. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/us/politics/trump-book-tony-schwartz.html?_r=0

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Padma said:

That's a really good link about the (nice, silent) protester with a "Republicans Against Trump" sign. He thought Trump might have pointed at him, kind of instigating the crowd. In any case it is completely scary to read how they reacted--choking him, stomping him, grabbing his balls--that wasn't one person, he was set upon by a group who were committed to hurting him.

As usual, so far, the cable coverage seems very poor. I hope he'll be interviewed and be willing to be a lightning rod for the incredible hatred. (Free speech? Trump's never heard of it.)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/trump-protester-i-was-beaten-for-holding-a-republicans-against-trump-sign

I also wish that one of the networks would get this man, Austyn Crites into a studio to give his side of the story. He's a Republican!! But, Trump supporters believe it was a Hillary Clinton set up all the way. On social media they are loudly proclaiming Trump a hero because he survived the 'assassination attempt' by a guy obviously Democrat and 'the enemy' sent to cause trouble. The man was using his right to free speech and reached into his pocket to get the sign 'Republicans Against Trump' when people jumped on him, shouted 'gun!' and began to beat and kick him. This is hysteria, this is paranoia, this makes me realize that their threats of violence is real and it's here to stay.

• Love 4

I was happy to see Tony Schwartz back. He was interviewed a number of months back but I hadn't heard from him in a while. 

Unless Trump had his book repackaged for the campaign all Art of the Deal copies have had TS's name on the dust jackets. I would think it's in his contract.

IMG_0527.JPG

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/trump-protester-i-was-beaten-for-holding-a-republicans-against-trump-sign

I also wish that one of the networks would get this man, Austyn Crites into a studio to give his side of the story. He's a Republican!! But, Trump supporters believe it was a Hillary Clinton set up all the way. On social media they are loudly proclaiming Trump a hero because he survived the 'assassination attempt' by a guy obviously Democrat and 'the enemy' sent to cause trouble. The man was using his right to free speech and reached into his pocket to get the sign 'Republicans Against Trump' when people jumped on him, shouted 'gun!' and began to beat and kick him. This is hysteria, this is paranoia, this makes me realize that their threats of violence is real and it's here to stay.

As mentioned up thread he was ON GMA this morning.

• Love 2

Just like 2000, the 2016 Florida polls could see the swing state deciding the presidential race. Also, once again, it’s difficult to say who will reign victorious there on Tuesday. Some swing states previously thought to be battlegrounds, namely Ohio and Arizona, are now leaning Trump. Together, they make up 30 electoral votes. There are 11 swing states: Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin. The two States that are close are Florida and North Carolina.

Here's what I began doing days ago. I sought out the largest newspaper publications in each State. I found their website and if they had a comments sections on the articles about the race, I left a comment. I tried to make it as logical I could in order for people that aren't well informed to be able to understand what I was saying. I basically said five things. She's qualified, she has championed some amazing causes in the past, her stance on issues are valid and logical, she'll work with Republicans to unite the country again, and lastly she is capable of leading people and not just dictating to them what is going to happen whether they like it or not.

There's 1 day and 9 hours left to get out the message. Please join me in reaching into those States via social media with a positive message in favor of Hillary Clinton. It may just make the difference between a President Trump and Madam President.

4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

As mentioned up thread he was ON GMA this morning.

Thank you I was too lazy to read all the comments.  I wish I was up early watching GMA. Truthfully I rarely tune to that channel. I wish CNN had him on, or MSNBC.

Editing to add something additional about the Trump rally protester. This article in 'Gateway Pundit' which of course is nothing more than a pro-Trump blog posted this;

BOOM! Man That Caused Trump Rally Chaos Is Exposed As a HILLARY SUPPORTER (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/boom-man-caused-trump-rally-chaos-exposed-hillary-supporter-video/

the simple fact is that once a Trump supporter hears anything negative about Democrats and Hillary, it's instantly encapsulated in their minds, it's cemented there. Even when it's proven false or glaringly wrong, that is still their belief.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, random chance said:

Maybe the media is finally catching on. Too bad it's so late.

It's probably the way Drumpf's parents finally caught on when they realized their little bad seed cried wolf one time too many.  "Oh, don't worry, dear!  That's DJ acting a fool again; ignore him"

15 hours ago, HumblePi said:

If nobody noticed, in just the last two days, Hillary Clinton has had Bernie Sanders, President Obama, Jay Z and Beyonce, Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams, Joe Biden, Marc Anthony, JLo and possibly others stomping with her in rallies. On the other side, Donald Trump has had, um..... himself. That's because Chris Christie backed out from attending because of the scandal over Bridgegate and the guilty verdict of his two right-hand people. And Paul Ryan cancelled his appearance at a rally he was supposed to attend with Trump tomorrow. So who's left, Chachi?

Plus, Hillary has real life-long friends.  From what I've been reading and hearing, she is very loyal and her friends think she's the real deal.  The same thing with Tim Kaine.  I would even venture to guess that Pence has life-long friends.

Does Drumpf even have friends?  You know, people who aren't on his payroll, who aren't mercenaries, or who aren't dependent on him for their inheritance or livelihood?  I've yet to see one person from his past who has waxed poetic about what a wonderful human being and friend he is.  I don't count his brats because they were raised by nannies, with the exception of Tiffany for whom he was just a monthly check.  Who actually likes this guy just for himself?

• Love 11

Typical of the response I get on Facebook from Trump supporters. This particular response was on the article I posted about Trump's latest rally protester was actually a registered Republican.

Democrats hired mentally ill people and homeless people to cause violence in Trump rally then blame Trump, dirty politics

This just goes to show, you can't cure stupid.

• Love 4

Donald Trump will win Minnesota by stopping by the airport today

Donald Trump knows how to make things easy for him.

He expects people, business deals, even entire systems of government to cower at the mere mention of the name Donald Trump and to bend toward his will.

If something he desires cannot be wooed right away, he'll just try grabbing it. Maybe that move works.

This expectation of ease is also on display in Trump's presidential campaign, or, the rough approximation of a campaign he's running. Trump never bothered hiring people to help him win or, say, stopped to make friends with any Republicans who might campaign for him. He's trying to win using television and his fabulous tweets.

Today, finally, the circus comes to town. For the first time since the campaign started, Donald Trump will hold a public rally in the Twin Cities. 

Evidently, he thinks he can erase Hillary Clinton's (between 6 and 10 percent) lead and Minnesota's 45-year streak of voting for Democrats... without leaving the airport.

Tickets are available for Trump's 2:00 p.m. rally at the historic and patriotic Sun Country Airlines hangar. As any political historian will tell you, the path to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue always leads through 2005 Cargo Road.

We'll watch to see if Trump decides to localize his speech to seed it with some Minnesota flavor. So far, all we know Trump knows about this state is that its health insurance premiums are going up -- great insight, Don -- and, back in August, that it's having "tremendous problems." 

As of about 11 o'clock this morning, when the gates open for Trump's in-and-out campaign stop, we're going to be having "tremendous problems" in terms of traffic on the south side of the metro. Sorry, if anyone's got to get to (or anywhere near) the airport, but Donald Trump's gotta spend an hour winning a state today. 

Click here to get tickets for Trump's speech... or click here for a list of restaurants that will give you a good deal on a burger and a beer on Sundays.

Context, City Pages is the Twin Cities (Minneapolis-St Pau) progressive, music, foodie weekly free newspaper.  If you see this rally from the discount Sun Country airline hangar and there are thousands of people - you must remember that these are the assholes that elected Jesse Ventura, Michele Bachmann and John Kline - most of us are not like that, at all.  

p.s. This great blog describes the folks you'll see.

IMPORTANT ETA:  You will see Minnesotans sporting sunglasses, t-shirts, shorts and flip flops, it's 70° and sunny here.

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 9

****************************** NEWS FLASH   *****************************

Minutes ago.

"After Review of New Emails Comey Informs Congress That FBI Has ‘Not Changed’ Conclusions On Clinton Emails"

They reviewed ALL of the emails and the conclusion of the FBI has NOT changed.  This is essentially a clean bill of health for Hillary with the FBI

http://www.mediaite.com/online/after-review-of-new-emails-comey-informs-congress-that-fbi-has-not-changed-conclusions-on-clinton-emails/

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

Minutes ago.

They reviewed ALL of the emails and the conclusion of the FBI has NOT changed.  This is essentially a clean bill of health for Hillary with the FBI

http://www.mediaite.com/online/after-review-of-new-emails-comey-informs-congress-that-fbi-has-not-changed-conclusions-on-clinton-emails/

I guess this means we'll be hearing Drumpf whining that the FBI is corrupt again. Maybe he'll get his phone back and go on a twitter rampage.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I read a few days ago--will try to find it again--that Trump was fined $10000 for using the Trump Tower atrium for campaign events inc. the June 16 announcement. In order to get permission to build extra floors back in 1979, he agreed to make the atrium a public space (a promise he's often reneged on--no surprise--but got caught when he mixed personal politics with his "commitment" to keep it for the public).

His party is also invitation only, which made me think he's preparing to lose. (Hope so. As Tony Schwartz said he is so obsessed with "winning" that losing will be devastating psychologically and he'll probably feel a need to keep it all going,  keep emotional outrage high among his supporters, rather than concede.

• Love 4

Those surrogates and pundits speaking up for Trump are going to have to eat this, it's a very bitter pill for them to swallow and will turn the election strongly in her favor.

"Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) sent out a tweet today explaining that FBI director James Comey informed him that there had been no change in the conclusions the FBI had in the investigation into Hillary."

And screw Jason Chaffertz too, I hope the people of Utah throw hm out.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, scriggle said:

I guess this means we'll be hearing Drumpf whining that the FBI is corrupt again. Maybe he'll get his phone back and go on a twitter rampage.

Is it wrong that I'm hoping that he gets his phone back for just that reason?

• Love 16
5 hours ago, ari333 said:

So someone with no gun  was going to shoot tRump. . Hmmmm

Yeah, and on twitter it was referred to as an "assassination attempt".  The guy was holding a piece of PAPER. The only person in any danger was the protestor.

• Love 14

If anyone watches the history channel there is a special on tonight about Nostradamus  and his supposed predictions about the 2016 election . (10 pm eastern) We already watched the one about the antichrist who brings about the end of the world, and I immediately thought of tRump.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Padma said:

His party is also invitation only, which made me think he's preparing to lose. (Hope so. As Tony Schwartz said he is so obsessed with "winning" that losing will be devastating psychologically and he'll probably feel a need to keep it all going,  keep emotional outrage high among his supporters, rather than concede.

Yes LOSING will be devastating.   But LOSING TO A GIRL is a billion times worse. 

Trump will not be able to concede.  he will insist that the election was "rigged"  in some way.  And he will never back down. 

I predict that some people on his campaign team will turn on him at some point - some because they end up not getting paid.   Trump has a long history of deciding after the fact that he doesn't have to pay people if he's not satisfied with the results.   If  WHEN he loses, he just might turn on the people on his team who let it happen. 

And  - I cant wait to see what happens to his twitter feed. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, backformore said:

Trump will not be able to concede.  he will insist that the election was "rigged"  in some way.  And he will never back down. 

And we will have to hear it for the next 4 years until he runs again.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, backformore said:

Yeah, and on twitter it was referred to as an "assassination attempt".  The guy was holding a piece of PAPER. The only person in any danger was the protestor.

I don't know, those paper cuts can be pretty irritating...

Seriously, the protester was in danger - he was getting beaten by the Trump supporters who didn't like his anti-Trump sign.  He was actually lucky that someone yelled "gun" because it probably stopped the beating.  

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, backformore said:

Kellyanne Conway was still calling it an assassination attempt on the CNN talk show this morning.  Jake Tapper called her on it, and asked her if she would retract the claim, and she said only if CNN retracts its predictions that Hillary will win.  So, in other words, I'll retract our lie if you retract the truth.

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, backformore said:

Yes LOSING will be devastating.   But LOSING TO A GIRL is a billion times worse. 

I predict that some people on his campaign team will turn on him at some point - some because they end up not getting paid.   Trump has a long history of deciding after the fact that he doesn't have to pay people if he's not satisfied with the results.   If  WHEN he loses, he just might turn on the people on his team who let it happen. 

And  - I cant wait to see what happens to his twitter feed. 

He'll have to flip-flop on his opinion of Comey again! He first condemned him for not finding anything to prosecute, then he flipped and said the FBI was doing a great job by re-opening the investigation into 'crooked Hillary' and now what will he say?  I think he's toast, just like his skin color.

trump toast.jpg

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, HumblePi said:

Minutes ago.

And, that sound you all heard from the bunker were (a) Donald's fat little fingers hovering above his phone as he unleashes a string of expletives that would make the raunchiest of stand-up comedians blush; (b) Ghouliani's head exploding and his dentures hitting the ground as he mutters, "What the fuck just happened?!"; Kellyanne's scalp losing a few more strands as she runs her hands through her fried rapidly thinning locks; Gingrich throwing down his dinner fork and screaming at the top of his lungs, "FUCCCKKKKK!"; Melania pulling out her phone and making a quick funds transfer to an overseas account containing millions of dollars of "mad money" and reviewing her escape plan; and Bannon, et al. cursing up a storm while they twirl their mustaches.  And, of course, Comey will be the devil again.  Lyin' Ryan will mess his britches while he's lifting weights and Chaffetz has a doofus look on his face.  Hillary's detractors on the Hill just lost their appetites for Sunday supper, and Hillary is campaigning in Cleveland after being introduced by native son, Lebron James.

• Love 13

Paraphrasing the first Trump surrogate on CNN right now, Jason Miller. "We don't think anything is going to change. How is it possible for the FBI to go through 650,000 emails so quickly? This was not done on the up and up Wolf."  

Sour grapes and they can't dispute the fact, Comey made a recommendation that no criminal charges be brought. End of story.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I tweeted to Trump if he's going to comment on the new Comey letter, but nothing so far.

He probably wont until 3:00 a.m. or after Kellyanne and the rest of his keepers go to sleep--whichever comes first.

You know he has no discipline whatsoever.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

Paraphrasing the first Trump surrogate on CNN right now, Jason Miller. "We don't think anything is going to change. How is it possible for the FBI to go through 650,000 emails so quickly? This was not done on the up and up Wolf."  

Sour grapes and they can't dispute the fact, Comey made a recommendation that no criminal charges be brought. End of story.

I could be wrong about this (or about anything), but I thought there were 650,000 on the computer which, if it were Weiner's computer, would have been mostly to/from him.  The latest warrant was for Huma's emails which were probably far fewer in number.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

Have these guys never used Outlook? It's super easy to sort emails by who they are to and from. The 650,000 weren't ALL linked to Hillary, that was just the total on the laptop. I sort my emails every day looking for stuff. It's not rocket science.  Finding the important ones would be easy and quick. 

• Love 9
Just now, clb1016 said:

I could be wrong about this (or about anything), but I thought there were 650,000 on the computer which, if it were Weiner's computer, would have been mostly to/from him.  The latest warrant was for Huma's emails which were probably far fewer in number.

I had some serious doubts from the beginning as to the preposterous number of '650,000' emails. The explanation as to how 650,000 emails ended up on his computer is that those were stored in the cloud from Huma's laptop and when she signed into HER email account on HIS laptop, emails from Hillary come up. At least that's what I understand.

• Love 6
Just now, HumblePi said:

I had some serious doubts from the beginning as to the preposterous number of '650,000' emails. The explanation as to how 650,000 emails ended up on his computer is that those were stored in the cloud from Huma's laptop and when she signed into HER email account on HIS laptop, emails from Hillary come up. At least that's what I understand.

That makes more sense.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Have these guys never used Outlook? It's super easy to sort emails by who they are to and from. The 650,000 weren't ALL linked to Hillary, that was just the total on the laptop. I sort my emails every day looking for stuff. It's not rocket science.  Finding the important ones would be easy and quick. 

They had software to look at the to and from, and use a date parameter - then they had software to check for duplicates.  It was only a matter of time, and I'm actually rather shocked how long it took.  I'm guessing that it was only thousands of emails and of course not the ridiculous 650k total number they were throwing around.  And I'm guessing it was a backup situation that landed Huma's emails on Anthony's laptop - an accidental restore from a cloud or the like onto the wrong machine.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

He probably wont until 3:00 a.m. or after Kellyanne and the rest of his keepers go to sleep--whichever comes first.

You know he has no discipline whatsoever.

His staff is said to have taken his Twitter permission away from him.

• Love 10

Before the bad news even landed

The article pretty much says Trump is losing his shit.  It leaves you with the impression that he's a big Thanksgiving Day parade balloon being wrestled down the street by advisers in a strong wind.

It also validates what we all suspect: that he'll seek retribution if elected:

The contrasts pervade his campaign. Aides to Mr. Trump have finally wrested away the Twitter account that he used to colorfully — and often counterproductively — savage his rivals. But offline, Mr. Trump still privately muses about all of the ways he will punish his enemies after Election Day, including a threat to fund a “super PAC” with vengeance as its core mission.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 17
20 hours ago, Kromm said:

It's like a plotline from a bad political thriller. Demagogue candidate secretly arranges man with gun at his final big rally and for the last big news cycle to make himself into the hero/"man they need to stop". If we're talking Big Lies... this one would be timed perfectly.

Sir, I take umbrage with "bad political thriller."  "Bob Roberts" was a great movie.  

So one of the last images people will have as they go into vote is seeing Trump being rushed offstage by Secret Service due to the "assassination attempt."   President Trump it is.

Meanwhile the White House went into a lockdown on Saturday as the Secret Service wrestled with an armed man.  This was the second story after Trump's "attempt."  You can understand why it played out that way.  The visuals aren't there  - you have some law men taking into custody an unknown man with a black gate as the background.  That's not going to grab anyone's attention.  And President Obama wasn't there anyway. 

Great Comey is doing his "Oops, my mistake" press conference.   Surely the Trump supporters will believe this.  Why wouldn't they?   Why isn't he  sitting in a corner having a time out?  Hoover is spinning in his grave that someone this incompetent is running his dynasty. 

• Love 3