Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Orange is the New Yuck!

roeflem
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

So, does Hoda own several of those red sleeveless jumpsuits or does she just wear the same one over and over?  

Knowing Hoda as I don't I suspect it's the same one.

• Love 1

Ok I never had an issue with Dylan because I was too busy being annoyed with Hoda and her never ending Haley stories.  However, Dylan is getting to be a bit much with the Calvin talk lately.  They could have a Haley/Calvin hour daily and still never run out of anecdotes of their children’s everyday lives. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/5/2019 at 10:51 AM, Bronzedog said:

I hate Andy Cohen on morning tv.  He's also insulted Hoda a couple of times but she guffawed her way through it, so, I guess she doesn't care.

I agreed with him. Those bracelets look a total mess. Gross. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Isn’t it funny how you can remember your child home address? Um, no Hoda it isn’t? She said the same thing last year about knowing your child home phone number. Is she really that dumb and clueless? Even, Andy Cohen was like, “WTF?”

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Isn’t it funny how you can remember your child home address? Um, no Hoda it isn’t? She said the same thing last year about knowing your child home phone number. Is she really that dumb and clueless? Even, Andy Cohen was like, “WTF?”

Isn’t EVERYTHING funny when you’re hoda?

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, seasons said:

New drinking game - drink every time Hoda says "yeah" while talking on air with someone. You'll be on your ass in 5 minutes.

or, when she runs her hands through her hair. By 10 am she is a mess.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, seasons said:

What is NBC 's fascination with john Cena? He has been on every hour of today show multiple times, and now i see him on other NBC shows too. 

Good question! Seems he is part of Today's fascination with Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez. Along with Hoda's fascination with Blake Sheldon. I hate it when she starts talking about him as Blake without even saying his last name.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, seasons said:

What is NBC 's fascination with john Cena? He has been on every hour of today show multiple times, and now i see him on other NBC shows too. 

He was on Seth Meyers' show last night, too. I don't know what the big deal is with him, either.

• Love 3

Yeah, the John Cena obsession has always been weird to me. It’s not like he’s a contacted NBC person. He doesn’t have a show on the network or maybe he does?! Either way, the only thing I know about him is was a wrestler & dated some girl & they had a public breakup. 

Anyone else have a hard time taking these medical experts seriously anymore? I recall Dr. Oz saying on many occasions that breakfast was never to be skipped, now he saying that we’ve known for years that breakfast isn’t necessary and you should just eat when you’re hungry. Not to mention all the times they tell us milk is good for us, then milk is bad for us, eggs are good for us, eggs are bad for us.   Why can’t moderation just be the answer? 

• Love 11

Did Hoda just say Jennifer Nettles is awesome because she’s tall?  What is wrong with her?

Jenna also mentioned she’s tired and they talk about changing diet and then she says she was up way too late last night.  Yep, being tired today has nothing to do with that.

• LOL 2
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:32 AM, OpalNightstream said:

Anyone else have a hard time taking these medical experts seriously anymore? I recall Dr. Oz saying on many occasions that breakfast was never to be skipped, now he saying that we’ve known for years that breakfast isn’t necessary and you should just eat when you’re hungry. Not to mention all the times they tell us milk is good for us, then milk is bad for us, eggs are good for us, eggs are bad for us.   Why can’t moderation just be the answer? 

Moderation is the answer!

Now Hoda and Jenna aren't going to eat any food for 16 hours starting at 6:00pm. What is this going to accomplish?

Remember when Hoda didn't eat any sugar for a week or something like that because J.Lo had some no sugar challenge.  Then she probably ate a box of donuts when it was over.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OnTime said:

Moderation is the answer!

Now Hoda and Jenna aren't going to eat any food for 16 hours starting at 6:00pm. What is this going to accomplish?

Remember when Hoda didn't eat any sugar for a week or something like that because J.Lo had some no sugar challenge.  Then she probably ate a box of donuts when it was over.

Exactly. What’s the point unless it becomes a lifestyle? Fasting once Or twice Isn’t the answer unless it’s something you keep up for the long term and I don’t see hoda doing that. Unless JLo checks in with her daily to make sure Hoda is doing it, then it’ll happen. And it’ll be talked about incessantly. 

• Love 1
On 11/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, Ohwell said:

Also, Dr. Oz has never looked that healthy to me, so I'd never take any advice from him.

I wonder how much surgery he even does anymore. Apparently he is a gifted surgeon. But he seems to like being on tv much more. His own show is mostly a joke - like a tabloid show with silly head lines and topics ( "who has the best chicken sandwich? "), games, etc. What a sellout.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, seasons said:

I wonder how much surgery he even does anymore. Apparently he is a gifted surgeon. But he seems to like being on tv much more. His own show is mostly a joke - like a tabloid show with silly head lines and topics ( "who has the best chicken sandwich? "), games, etc. What a sellout.

I liked when he discussed health issues/topics/newest fads, etc or featured healthy recipes.  I don't like the true crime stuff or the chicken sandwich, fast food tacos, frozen fish, etc.

I was watching the other day and Hoda was on discussing her book.  She's been on twice since she came back from maternity leave.  KLG is on today.  

Hoda & Jenna weighed themselves on the air. Very brave. You wouldn’t catch me doing that. Hoda weighed 158 & Jenna was 171. They seemed a little depressed afterwards but took it in stride. Now, I want to know what Kelly Ripa. Yes, I know it’s a whole different show but I’m nosey mike that.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Hoda & Jenna weighed themselves on the air. Very brave. You wouldn’t catch me doing that. Hoda weighed 158 & Jenna was 171. They seemed a little depressed afterwards but took it in stride. Now, I want to know what Kelly Ripa. Yes, I know it’s a whole different show but I’m nosey mike that.

That’s awesome. I think we take it for granted that women on tv all weigh < 120. It’s nice to see women of normal weight.  Of course they are both pretty tall too. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Kelly Ripa would be way below 100 pounds. I bet low 90's. I remember years ago when she was on with Regis, she weighed 106. Can't remember if she just said that or actually weighed on the air. Now she looks soooo much scrawnier. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Did they take all of their bracelets off first?

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Did they take all of their bracelets off first?

There isn't enough time in the day for Hoda to take those bracelets off. That was the one thing I found funny when Andy Cohen was co-hosting. He kept pointing our her excessive bracelets and that she was wearing the same earrings everyday. Hysterical!!!

• Love 3
On 11/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, Ohwell said:

Also, Dr. Oz has never looked that healthy to me, so I'd never take any advice from him.

I don't know how anyone can stand listening to him talk.  He is a terrible speaker.  He speed-rushes through his sentences and leaves words unfinished.  I have never been able to listen to him.  And yet his show has been on for like 50 years now.  Go figure. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Hoda & Jenna weighed themselves on the air. Very brave. You wouldn’t catch me doing that. Hoda weighed 158 & Jenna was 171.

I give them credit for this. Not many people would do this on live tv, especially women. I would never do it. How tall are they??  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

RE: Katharine McFee - I kept thinking about how the two of them fell in love. That's a big ol' age gap! 

She is his fifth wife. He is 70 and she is 35 according to wiki. Good luck with that.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

RE: Katharine McFee - I kept thinking about how the two of them fell in love. That's a big ol' age gap! 

I’m sure it has nothing to do with her being pretty and him being wealthy. If he was poor I’m sure she’d totally still have married him. If she was ugly, absolutely he would’ve married her. 😉

• LOL 7