Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, DoctorK said:

Peaceful, yes, not so lovely when you swim behind them and discover that they are basically underwater cows with high volume, high output digestive systems.

This sounds like the voice of experience speaking......  Blerg!! But also kinda funny.  Sorry. 

Watching the rerun of the two brothers, with less than half a brain between them.  Yikes.  Is there something lower than "bottom of the gene pool?"

• Love 2
Just now, SandyToes said:

This sounds like the voice of experience speaking......  Blerg!! But also kinda funny.  Sorry. 

Watching the rerun of the two brothers, with less than half a brain between them.  Yikes.  Is there something lower than "bottom of the gene pool?"

Didn't you just love JJ's comment about how having four eggs in the morning is "too much cholesterol".

I could be wrong but I don't think he caught on to her advice.

"Basically"

49 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

Didn't you just love JJ's comment about how having four eggs in the morning is "too much cholesterol".

I could be wrong but I don't think he caught on to her advice.

"Basically"

I mean, really!  She is the egg police now?  And did you catch her comment to the motorcycle guy?  Something along the lines of: "You buy a 16 yr old motorcycle and pour money into it.  You don't buy a 30-yr old HORSE.  The parts wear out!"

• Love 4

Yeah, Mr. Toes caught all those , too.  Egg police, motorcycle advisor, insurance investigator, horse trader, etc.  What was the beef about not having insurance? Was that relevant to the case?  I kept expecting the "dirty hands" lecture, so maybe that was where she was headed.  Mean-spirited.

Did love the smack down of the expert witness claiming no insurance is necessary in Florida.  Yeah, right.

• Love 4
On 2/27/2018 at 1:30 PM, Mondrianyone said:

I've had sebaceous cysts, too.  But not right in the middle of my forehead, and not anywhere near that size.  Sometimes they just go away, and sometimes they can be needle-aspirated.  I've never had a scar from one.  Hers could also be a lipoma or a bone growth, or probably a number of other things.  But I prefer to believe she's smuggling avocados, and no one can talk me out of it.  ;o)

Avocado smuggler should go on Dr Pimple Popper.

• Love 3
(edited)

There were some photos from Dr. PP in that search string.  I had to squint when I looked at them.  Seeing video might send me over the edge.

ETA:  We just watched the motorcycle case.  She was nuts.  No pretense of actually addressing the basis of the actual case.  She was determined to be right, so she made the case about what she wanted it to be about rather than what it was about.  I like this show when it's fun to watch, not when she goes off the damn rails.

And why do I have a line at the top of my reply box that say "REQUIRED"  in red type?  Is it just me?  I don't know what it means.

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

a cougar/pup relationship.

Congrats. That's the one thing that could make this case more repugnant than it was. 

I did enjoy the rerun of the felonious Ms. Vitali(sp?) who appeared here in her little black cocktail dress and who looked to actually be older than her long-suffering parents who have to bail her out of her "difficulties." I enjoyed because it's always a pleasure watching JJ rip shady, sleezy, unethical or just plain dumb lawyers to shreds as she did here with Santa, who is so successful he can't pay his dues on time and gets suspended. Stop breaking the law, Ms.Vitali, and you won't need to worry about your Yellow Pages lawyers ripping your mommy and daddy off. 

2 hours ago, SandyToes said:

Did love the smack down of the expert witness claiming no insurance is necessary in Florida. 

The hobbit was so sure he knew all the ins and outs of insurance laws. 

• Love 4

Lucky us! Dr. Pimple Popper will have her own show of grossness on TLC beginning this summer! 

JJ busted out a few word for me today: kafizme. I wonder if Dr. Pimple Popper works on kafizmes? 

• Love 2
On 2/28/2018 at 4:43 PM, PsychoKlown said:

Anyway, to speed up this boring story of mine, she caught me looking at her bag and moved it to the other side so that I couldn't see it.

She probably thought you were going to steal it. Verdict: it's real. ;)

On 2/28/2018 at 5:25 PM, Florinaldo said:

The defendant in the "forced labour" case (as it was labelled by the voice-over) seemed to have some slight mental challenge.

Agreed. He seemed like a nice kid who did have some challenges. And what was the "forced labor" aspect of that case anyway? They never really got around to that during testimony did they?

On 2/28/2018 at 8:36 PM, AngelaHunter said:

I don't think her taking in def had anything to do with kindness. She knows something is wrong with def and was taking advantage, IMO.

100%. The poor kid worked menial jobs -- up to three at one time -- to fill the coffers of the sow's bank account so she could "help" him get his finances in order. If by "in order" she meant "into her hands." I fear, given his demeanor, that he's going to meet up with a lot of this sows in his life and he's going to repeat this process over and over again. It's sad.

I have absolutely no comment on today's cases because the new episode was pre-empted for a "verdict special" about some mayor a few towns over who was convicted for something or other. I'd comment on that but once I saw it had consumed the entire 30 minutes of the DVR'd alleged JJ ep, I deleted it after the first three minutes. 

7 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

I am at the start of the next case, possibly something to do with real estate, and I am so damn distracted with the expressions of the plaintiff and litigant that I am going to have to keep rewinding to get through it:

Plaintiff expression while looking at JJ: I can't hear you

Defendant expression while looking at JJ: I can't see you, who are you? where am I?

Are you me? I had the exact same reaction to the two geezers in that case. The Plaintiff seemed deaf (the only pantomime he didn't bring out of his "I can't hear you" arsenal was cupping his hand to his ear), the Defendant blind. Then, the Defendant started talking about having all these bills to pay after his wife's illness she got after "giving birth." (What was the disease -- PCOM? PMSC? Huh?) And all I can think was, dude, I hope she gave birth 30 years ago because, at your age, there's no way you should raising an infant.

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Defendant started talking about having all these bills to pay after his wife's illness she got after "giving birth." (What was the disease -- PCOM? PMSC? Huh?)

It was PPCM - Peripartum Cardiomyopathy - heart failure manifesting during or just after giving birth.

I was surprised that he explained his circumstances. Didn't see that coming, I must admit.

• Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

I am at the start of the next case, possibly something to do with real estate, and I am so damn distracted with the expressions of the plaintiff and litigant that I am going to have to keep rewinding to get through it:

Plaintiff expression while looking at JJ: I can't hear you

Defendant expression while looking at JJ: I can't see you, who are you? where am I?

I didn't know which case you were referencing at first, until I read your "expressions."  PERFECT! I know exactly which case.  Too funny!

ETA:  Maybe I knew - I thought it was the two women/section 8 case. If not, this describes them, too!

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 1

Any idea what Ms. Richardson’s tittytat says in the drunk driving case? Stinky? Stanky? Skanky? Her superhero cape was in the way. Turns out they were doing shots before driving. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, tree!

Also, what’s it with litigants on this show and Dodge Neons? I think they have to be the most popular (and disputed over) car model on this show. A guy sued his ex for repairs to said Neon which stopped running. Clearly they’re not realiable vehicles. Wait, I meant vee-hickles. 

• Love 6
(edited)

How easy is it to get on disability that every other litigant is benefiting from it?  This chick on the repeat with the drop-off baby looks perfectly fine.  Dressed nicely, attractive, wearing heels I believe.  If it’s a mental issue like anxiety or depression then how could she even get out of the house to go on national television?  I just don’t get it.  I know people with significant issues who still manage to work (at high stress jobs, at times) and they would never consider quitting and applying for disability instead.  Maybe if you’re going to be on minimum wage because you never concentrated in school or tried to better yourself, it’s a better deal to get SSDI and lounge around the house?  I know people who took a LONG time to get disability and who have real disabilities, so are half these litigants somehow scamming the system?  Are there people on the government side too, that allow people to get on disability quickly and easily?

Oh, and I hope the baby in this case was adopted by a nice and unrelated family.  Unreal.  All these people having kids they can’t take care of and it takes me three rounds of IVF to get my much-wanted boys.  Sheesh.

Edited by ButYourHonor
  • Love 11
(edited)
30 minutes ago, ButYourHonor said:

How easy is it to get on disability that every other litigant is benefiting from it?

Every.single.court.show.  Probably 2/3rd of litigants.  Any idea as to why the SS program is broke?

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Every.single.court.show.  Probably 2/3rd of litigants.  Any idea as to why the SS program is broke?

I know people who really qualified for disability that couldn't get it.  I'm not sure WHAT constitutes a valid reason.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ButYourHonor said:

Oh, and I hope the baby in this case was adopted by a nice and unrelated family.  Unreal.  All these people having kids they can’t take care of and it takes me three rounds of IVF to get my much-wanted boys.  Sheesh.

Mom had tattoos on the backs of her hands. She kept fooling with her hair, and I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

• Love 3

Whoever is choosing cases lately needs to be fired. Does anyone think we find interesting Ms. Richardson, who likes to drink Tequila alone nearly every night and who conversated with def, who is on parole, and let him drive her car after both of them were drunk and then he wrecked her car and smashed her cell phone? What, are we Jerry Springer fans? 

Then the pudding-faced fool who let HER lovah-boy, Kamala - sporting the longest neck I've seen on a human being - drive her car and wreck it? He has no license of course, but got tired of staying home and doing nothing all day so decided to take a little spin in plaintiff's car - well, not really her car since it's in her stepdaddy's name. Problem is he doesn't know how to drive and crashed into a couple other cars. This was so dumb and so boring it's depressing. 

I couldn't rewatch the "Hot Potato Baby Case". 

3 hours ago, popcornchicken said:

Also, what’s it with litigants on this show and Dodge Neons?

Wasn't it a Dodge Avenger? A much more hot and cool POS. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Brattinella said:

I know people who really qualified for disability that couldn't get it.  I'm not sure WHAT constitutes a valid reason.

My understanding is that a benefits attorney is crucial or you can forget it.  The system is so broken you need another word for broken.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

My understanding is that a benefits attorney is crucial or you can forget it.  The system is so broken you need another word for broken.

Maybe "brooken" ala "tooken"? 

• Love 11
(edited)
On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:44 PM, Giant Misfit said:

She probably thought you were going to steal it. Verdict: it's real. ;)

We could come to this conclusion Giant Misfit but then again this is Boston.   Homeless people here carry fake Hermes (maybe I'm exaggerating a bit) but it could also be she thought I was from bunco and was going to nab her for possession of counterfeit goods. 

I will say though that my co-workers went with your assessment.  They figured she had money since she had two cocktails and ordered something on a plate that made the other two ladies ooh and ahh and probably noticed me eyeing the purse.   We did laugh (discreetly) when she moved it to the other side.

Next time I won't be so obvious but that episode was fresh in my mind and I had prime opportunity to determine its authenticity.  Or so I though.

Edited by PsychoKlown
On 2/28/2018 at 4:43 PM, PsychoKlown said:

Our group went out to lunch today at a nice restaurant in Boston.  We were celebrating the engagement of one of my co-workers and while there an older woman who was with a few other people had a Hermes bag.  Or at least it appeared to be a Hermes.

Her table was positioned a bit to my side so I kept sneaking glances to see the zipper and color to verify it's authenticity.  I'm no expert by any means but the designer bag authenticator gave me a few tips.

My daughter is an expert on Louis Vuitton. Like a SERIOUS expert. She's got several authentic LV bags she has purchased from the ack-shual LV store. She knows that certain bags don't come in certain sizes or styles and can tell when it's fake from a mile away. One of the biggest signs here in SoFL (where we have the "purse ladies" who show up outside in the parking lots of several places I have worked with scads of Canal Street fake bags) is when the leather on the bags is very light - that means it's crummy cheap leather. Real LV leather oxidizes quickly and gets that "broken in" darker, more flexible leather color. Sometimes the stitching is off just a teensy bit in color. 

I was out of town at my daughter's house (who doesn't watch TV, horror of horrors) and I managed to watch a couple of court shows - was it JJ or perhaps Hot Bench where the guy got drunk and pooped his pants at his friend's house (meanwhile suing for his lost cell phone - how desperate do you have to be to come on national TV to admit you crapped your pants in order to get a new cell phone?) I kept staring at the defendant's neck - he was an African American young man and appeared to have leopard spots tattooed on his neck - until I looked closer (my daughter has an enormous TV ) and yes, he had the LV logo tattooed all over his neck.  Guess he was drunk as well. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Today’s first case... woman suing daycare provider.  Simple, right?  Yeah, but the daycare woman was being paid to take the kids to visit their murderer father in prison.  He was imprisoned at age 19 for the brutal murder of a 16yr old girl, after having previously abused and raped her and having been convicted of rape and assault in the past.  But he still managed to get married and have conjugal visits which enabled his wife to get pregnant...

Now it’s the sister who tries to DEFEND brother and say he was unfairly sentenced and would be getting out in another decade.  Somehow (maybe all the past attention) the sister seemed strangely unaffected by everything but still sane.

I want to know how she manages to twist the facts to where she actually thinks her brother was innocent... that despite prior violent crimes and violent acts against this girl, it was some stranger who ended up killing her...

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19931223&slug=1738524

Edited by ButYourHonor
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, ButYourHonor said:

I want to know how she manages to twist the facts to where she actually thinks her brother was innocent... that despite prior violent crimes and violent acts against this girl, it was some stranger who ended up killing her...

Did she say she thought he was innocent?  I thought she said he might be released early because of changes in the law regarding sentencing of minors. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

Did she say she thought he was innocent?  I thought she said he might be released early because of changes in the law regarding sentencing of minors. 

I was making dinner in the kitchen (I can see and hear the TV through the pass through) and I thought she said that his sentence was "unfair".  A lot of juvenile offenders who were given mandatory life sentences or mandatory very heavy sentences are having them reduced or commuted because it's now considered cruel and unusual punishment.  There was one on the ID channel yesterday where the offender was under 18 and killed a pregnant woman and her husband just for the thrill of it.  He was sentenced to 2 mandatory life sentences, and a "conditional" sentence for killing the unborn child.  The state (can't remember which one) decided to re-evaluate juvenile sentences, and the sister of the woman victim was actually lobbying for him to get out, and they did reverse the two mandatory life sentences, but did not reverse the conditional sentence, so he's going to stay where he belongs.

Today’s first case... woman suing daycare provider.  Simple, right?  Yeah, but the daycare woman was being paid to take the kids to visit their murderer father in prison.  He was imprisoned at age 19 for the brutal murder of a 16yr old girl, after having previously abused and raped her and having been convicted of rape and assault in the past.  But he still managed to get married and have conjugal visits which enabled his wife to get pregnant...

Now it’s the sister who tries to DEFEND brother and say he was unfairly sentenced and would be getting out in another decade.  Somehow (maybe all the past attention) the sister seemed strangely unaffected by everything but still sane.

If you're on a life sentence in the state where I live, conjugal visits are not allowed.  You can get married, but you can't consummate it, so the state doesn't recognize it.

• Love 4
(edited)

That whole case was just bizarro.  Sad, horrifying and amazing (in an awful way) all at the same time.  Yeah, let's let a convicted murder spend time in a locked trailer with children.  ??!!??!! Seriously?

The pawn shop case (repeat?) was interesting too.  Crooked pawn shop owner. Yeah, the cops always let the shop owner keep the goods, 'cause they're much safer there.  So much for chain of evidence.... Hope both the kid and the pawn shop guy got what they deserved, but I doubt brother really pressed charges. 

Our society is so screwed up.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

But he still managed to get married and have conjugal visits which enabled his wife to get pregnant...

Well, we were wondering about what kind of women are turned on by convicted murderers. Here's one, and it's government approved that she can spend nights with him gettin' it on and get knocked up not once, but twice. Taxpayers can foot that bill, and now she's in rehab. How nice that the murderer gets to cavort with some dizzy bitch - why not? After all, he's not like he has to work for a living or anything - and then spend happy family time with the kids - all things that the 16-year old girl he snuffed out will never know. Then we had the teacher who says, "When the divorce was eminent... " and I don't know if this case got better or worse since I had to give up on it.  

1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

it's now considered cruel and unusual punishment.

Yes, much more cruel and unusual than the brutal murder of a young girl. I doubt her family would agree.

Cantalouped-headed wedding ring thief: Well, he's on fast track to success.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SandyToes said:

The pawn shop case (repeat?) was interesting too.  Crooked pawn shop owner. Yeah, the cops always let the shop owner keep the goods, 'cause they're much safer there.  So much for chain of evidence.... Hope both the kid and the pawn shop guy got what they deserved, but I doubt brother really pressed charges. 

This case had me screaming at the TV.  Smirky thief, righteous pawnbroker, they deserve some punishment.  I agree, though, the brother won't follow through.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Yes, much more cruel and unusual than the brutal murder of a young girl. I doubt her family would agree.

You get no argument from me.  The woman in the ID Channel show was a human rights lawyer, so I get why she wanted to see her sister's killer get a 2nd chance - it's that mindset.  I was pleased to see the rest of her family say "We love her, and she does great work, but we agree to disagree on this.  He should forever be separated from society, and he's too dangerous".  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SandyToes said:

That whole case was just bizarro.  Sad, horrifying and amazing (in an awful way) all at the same time.  Yeah, let's let a convicted murder spend time in a locked trailer with children.  ??!!??!! Seriously?

It seemed kind of funny to me that Muslims can be white trash, too (the pawn shop owne's first name was Jihad, or Jiyad).

• Love 1

It always amazes me how women can be drawn to a prisoner/murderer.

When I googled his name a lot of interesting tidbits came out. He dared the judge to sentence him the maximum amt of yrs. He has written and published  a couple of books, including a book of poetry (what a romantic!)

I'm a teacher. Some of my students' fathers are in prison. I would NEVER agree to take the children for prison visits, not even if they paid me. 

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I'm a teacher. Some of my students' fathers are in prison. I would NEVER agree to take the children for prison visits, not even if they paid me.

I could maybe see taking them for a visit, and supervising the entire time, but "murderer" is a pretty tough pill to swallow. Not like he's in for forgery.  But I could NEVER with this overnight business in the trailer!?!?  Boggles the mind.  And the sister (?) was just all so ho-hum about everything. That was almost as creepy. I get that not everyone shares "my" values, and loving a sibling no matter what, but at what point, if any, does one say, "Nope. That's as far as I go."  Hmmm....

• Love 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

It seemed kind of funny to me that Muslims can be white trash, too (the pawn shop owne's first name was Jihad, or Jiyad).

I think these court shows clearly demonstrate that trash comes in all shapes, colors, religions, sizes, income levels and orientations. Trash is about behavior.

Edited by DoctorK
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, SandyToes said:

I get that not everyone shares "my" values, and loving a sibling no matter what, but at what point, if any, does one say, "Nope. That's as far as I go."  Hmmm....

The murder of a young girl - or any crime involving abuse or violence of any kind of someone incapable of defending him/herself - would cap it for me. "Brother? I don't have a brother."

• Love 9
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

The murder of a young girl - or any crime involving abuse or violence of any kind of someone incapable of defending him/herself - would cap it for me. "Brother? I don't have a brother."

I work with a woman whose brother was convicted of having his wife murdered (beaten to death in her home while her kids slept upstairs), even after a ton of evidence pointing to him as being the person who arranged the murder, she and the rest of her family still believe he is innocent. She took a leave of absence from work to attend every day of the trial and the family is paying for his appeal.  She has the exact same affect as the Plaintiff on JJ yesterday, blank stare, no emotion, just states the fact as if the stoic demeanor will make others believe he's innocent as well. Scary.

• Love 6

It seemed kind of funny to me that Muslims can be white trash

I thought it was funny that he was all "It's WARREN, not DETROIT". Ummmm....Warren ain't no fancy crime free paradise. Plenty of neighborhoods in Detroit I'd live in before I'd move to Warren. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, SandyToes said:

I could maybe see taking them for a visit, and supervising the entire time, but "murderer" is a pretty tough pill to swallow. Not like he's in for forgery.  But I could NEVER with this overnight business in the trailer!?!?  Boggles the mind.  And the sister (?) was just all so ho-hum about everything. That was almost as creepy. I get that not everyone shares "my" values, and loving a sibling no matter what, but at what point, if any, does one say, "Nope. That's as far as I go."  Hmmm....

I really was curious about the facts of the murder for the sister to be so matter of fact about it all...yes, it happened many years ago, but she still was so emotionless...it was odd.  And to hear that the murder was so brutal and prior crimes?  How the hell can anyone support a person like that  getting 'family' time?  How the hell does this person get to create a family?  What the hell is wrong with people?  smdh  When she stated how the children love their father...yuck.  What a mess.  Hope he stays behind bars forever.

• Love 7
(edited)
18 hours ago, Blissfool said:

It always amazes me how women can be drawn to a prisoner/murderer.

When I googled his name a lot of interesting tidbits came out. He dared the judge to sentence him the maximum amt of yrs. He has written and published  a couple of books, including a book of poetry (what a romantic!)

Yeah, I want to “review” his books saying “How can anyone buy this and support someone who stabbed/strangled/bludgeoned a young girl to death after repeatedly abusing her?!”   I mean we aren’t talking about the murder of an equal in the heat of the moment or in a drug/alcohol-induced fog (none of which are acceptable, but maybe you can think someone could change), we are talking about premeditated murder at least in part to escape probably rape charges, after having ALREADY been convicted for multiple violent crimes (including rape) and clearly being some sort of sociopath.

Yeah, he’s a real catch.  The drug addict mother was also a substance abuse counselor.  Makes sense, I guess - she could ask her clients where to get a fix...

Edited by ButYourHonor
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, GoodieGirl said:

even after a ton of evidence pointing to him as being the person who arranged the murder, she and the rest of her family still believe he is innocent.

Well, Ted Bundy's mom never stopped thinking he was a good boy.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I was making dinner in the kitchen (I can see and hear the TV through the pass through) and I thought she said that his sentence was "unfair".  A lot of juvenile offenders who were given mandatory life sentences or mandatory very heavy sentences are having them reduced or commuted because it's now considered cruel and unusual punishment.  There was one on the ID channel yesterday where the offender was under 18 and killed a pregnant woman and her husband just for the thrill of it.  He was sentenced to 2 mandatory life sentences, and a "conditional" sentence for killing the unborn child.  The state (can't remember which one) decided to re-evaluate juvenile sentences, and the sister of the woman victim was actually lobbying for him to get out, and they did reverse the two mandatory life sentences, but did not reverse the conditional sentence, so he's going to stay where he belongs.

But this convicted murderer was not a minor when he committed his murder, he was 19 - a legal adult. He was also not sentenced to Life Without Parole. The article I read said he was sentenced to "more than 41 years" but didn't say how much more. It is mind blowing that Washington State allows conjugal visits in prison. Only 4 states allow it - Washington, California, New York, and Connecticut. I remember how outrages people were when Manson Family member Tex Watson was married in Prison and went on to father 4 children in the California Conjugal Visit program, which was started under Gov. Ronald Reagan, who then went on welfare (when welfare benefits were a lot more generous). Ted Bundy also (allegedly - DNA test apparently never done or if done Carole Boone is keeping them to herself)) fathered a daughter in prison but through illicit means as his prison did not have official sexy time visits.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TresGatos said:

Ted Bundy also (allegedly - DNA test apparently never done or if done Carole Boone is keeping them to herself)) fathered a daughter in prison but through illicit means as his prison did not have official sexy time visits.

I don't know about that, but it wouldn't be a surprise seeing as how there are scads of sick, pathetic women who find a vicious, sadistic, savage serial killer hot. It creeps me out no end and sometimes makes me ashamed to be of the female sex. Women, WTF??

Today? The dentally challenged Rebecca vs. stepdad, and then the former lovebirds, April and the irresistible Hogaboom(such a perfect name), fighting over old beaters, subwoofers and phones? Omg. Are the producers of this program really wanting to turn it into a freak show?

• Love 7