Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

The other old case was the looney bewigged, terminally unemployed lady suing her ex-husband for a "loan." She looked like a hairy preying mantis who spent too much time doing Jane Fonda aerobics workouts and eating only air pies and ice cubes.

Giant Misfit is on FIAH! I assume you're referring to the "Devil in the Red Dress" wackjob with the Barbie wig who went charging through a fake door and ended up on the set of some soap opera or may the Maury show?

2 hours ago, ElleMo said:

I'm guessing she thinks her daughter won'r fare well in DC and she is trying to get as much as she can from him.

Judging by daughter's affect, I doubt she would fare well anywhere but in Mommy's house. How I wish I had,  once upon a time, figured out how to get Byrd to support me. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Slogging through the back log on my DVR, I watched this awful episode again today and still, after all these years, fills me with fire. What a horrible, nasty, psychotic shrew Tamara Mooney is. I really hope that couple pursued it with the police. I google'd Tamara Mooney and came up empty -- it doesn't seem like she's doing hair anymore. 

The other old case was the looney bewigged, terminally unemployed lady suing her ex-husband for a "loan." She looked like a hairy preying mantis who spent too much time doing Jane Fonda aerobics workouts and eating only air pies and ice cubes. The interesting thing is when she stormed out at the end towards the door behind JJ, Byrd did nothing to stop her from going out the wrong door and there was already a cameraman stationed nearby with a handheld camera waiting for her. Unless that dude spends his time cowering inside the witness stand for an opportunity to catch a rampaging litigant, methinks that whole walk off was staged. 

This is exactly how I spent my TV break today.  Two mean, arrogant, entitled sacks of double-X chromosomes for the price of one.  It almost makes you want to rethink that whole feminism thing.  (Not really, but yikes.)

Some of this stuff, if you wrote it and pitched it for a movie, you'd get laughed out of the story conference.  What are the odds that when Tamara (and what is it with that name anyway?  does it breed nastiness and entitlement as soon as it hits the birth certificate?) decided to confess to B&E, the person she chose turned out to be the plaintiff's sister?!?  That doesn't happen in real life, until it does.

It never occurred to me that the walk-off was staged, but I think I FF'd too far past the commercial.  I'm keeping this one, though, so I have to go back and look.  I guess this is why I can't bring myself to quit JJ.

Edited by Mondrianyone
because I wanted to
  • Love 5

I don't think the walk-off was staged.  That woman wouldn't remember the instructions to do that for the 7 minutes of the case.  If she was told anything, it would have been to flounce out the door she came in, and she got confused. If she can't understand why a woman of her age should have a job instead of living off her family, there's probably a reason she's unemployed/able.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I assume you're referring to the "Devil in the Red Dress" wackjob with the Barbie wig who went charging through a fake door and ended up on the set of some soap opera or may the Maury show?

Yes! That's her! And thanks ... almost choked on my yogurt reading your description of her whereabouts!

5 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

It never occurred to me that the walk-off was staged, but I think I FF'd too far past the commercial.  I'm keeping this one, though, so I have to go back and look.  I guess this is why I can't bring myself to quit JJ.

If you ever get the chance, go back and rewatch it. I thought it was weird with the handheld camera thing so I rewound it, and sure enough, there was a camera guy standing right behind Byrd. And Byrd never flinched as she rammed past him. On any other day, he'd be all up in someone's grill, ushering them to the "correct" door. 

4 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I don't think the walk-off was staged.

I dont' think so either. We've seen a lot of people here who are unable to open even the correct door when they decide to storm out because their lies and abject stupidity is being questioned and they haven't the vocabulary or smarts to refute anything. The thing in the red dress? I thought her weird exit was perfectly keeping in character: A useless drain on society who was - unfortunately - allowed to bring an innocent child into the world. Def. shouldn't have looked so smug. He chose her. He wanted her and wanted to breed with her/it. 

• Love 6

But she also did walk right up to the bench with her phone to hand to JJ.  Without any interference from Byrd on that either.  I thought that was very strange at the time, so maybe there is some validity to the whole fakey thing.  Was it sweeps week?

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Was it sweeps week?

Those cases had to be sweeps week cases. They were way too interesting. 

I swear guys, I don't believe the Moon landing was faked, I believe there's no such thing as Bigfoot but there was literally no reason for that handicam guy to be standing behind Byrd ready to get a shot. And we didn't even get Byrd waving her off with a wrong, "Other door! Other door!" Even it was staged, I certainly didn't mind it. It was a great* case.

*Insane = great

But maybe the guy with the camera is always behind Byrd, but out of range.  They have to stand somewhere to get the shots of the plaintiff and defendant.  Maybe that was the roving cameraman, and he got caught out of place when the plaintiff did her dramatic "exit stage left."  It was strange, though, that Byrd didn't tackle her before she got to JJ to show her the phone.  Maybe he recognized she was off her rocker and didn't want to deal with her.

• Love 8

I haven't gone back to rewatch the part after she goes out the door, so I can't begin to comment on that.  But isn't Byrd there precisely to protect JJ against people who are off their rocker?  I was really shocked when this loon got all the way to the bench, when he's been very clear about stopping much less threatening folks who've started to move in that direction.  The whole thing was definitely weird, that's for sure.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I haven't gone back to rewatch the part after she goes out the door, so I can't begin to comment on that.  But isn't Byrd there precisely to protect JJ against people who are off their rocker?  I was really shocked when this loon got all the way to the bench, when he's been very clear about stopping much less threatening folks who've started to move in that direction.  The whole thing was definitely weird, that's for sure.

Maybe he was looking up a word in his crossword dictionary.  Or maybe he figured JJ could take that woman down on her own.  She's spry for 70+.

LOL.

• Love 12

Boy, I wish today's custody case Dad had sued for the whole $5000!   He certainly deserved it, based on her attitude/actions. He may or may not be a great dad, but with more money, he could have sued her again. She was just a pain.

Mascara case:  Agree, she was especially mean. But I can also see the point - if the eye is so damaged - it's your EYE!, get thee to the doctor ASAP.  Sounds like it was several days later.  Regarding the mascara, my mom has glaucoma, so takes drops, and they give her the most amazing eyelashes. She hasn't had to wear mascara in many years, because her real lashes are so long, dark, and lush.  Bad disease, good drops!

I was out with my dog this morning, and started thinking about last week's "It's what dogs do!" pet owner. You know one day someone's dog/child will be seriously maimed/killed and she probably also won't have the insurance to cover it.  And it made my blood boil.  That, and the "your dog is out of your control" diatribe Judy gives us every time.  We were walking out in the wide open spaces, my pup is off leash. I see another dog walker about 50-100 yards ahead, so I call mine, leash her up, and slog through the mud and muck to get off the sidewalk, away from the other dog. Mine is a sweetie, and pays NO attention to other dogs, just squirrels, but dogs are dogs and I try to be responsible. This other gal shoots me daggers, as her dog drags HER down the sidewalk, because it is so intent on barking and lunging at my dog.  Guess it's a good thing I took my pup way off the path, huh? Mine never even looked back at her dog.  I have as much right to be on the sidewalk, but could tell it wouldn't be wise to be in the same space.  Just reminded me of all the harangue about "being in control." Just made me angry, on top of last week's case.  Thanks for letting me vent. "On a leash" doesn't always mean in control, and I've seen enough dogs jerk themselves out of an owner's hand.  "Trained" is a much better option.  

Sigh. @AngelaHunter is it time for wine yet? 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SandyToes said:

"On a leash" doesn't always mean in control, and I've seen enough dogs jerk themselves out of an owner's hand.

Never mind the people with the 20ft retractable leash who stand there gabbing with someone while their dogs range far and wide and maybe up to one of my dogs, who were not dog-friendly. 

1 hour ago, SandyToes said:

Sigh. @AngelaHunter is it time for wine yet?

Wine is done. I'm now into my new kick - Drambuie. 

• Love 6

Oh, gee. I may need to drink some more after watching the parasitic grifter, Rebecca Williams (she of the braying, cigarette-wheezing laughter) and her goofy looking mutant boyfriend. I agree with JJ. Someone better check up, pronto,  on the old lady they supposedly take care of while they squat rent-free in her house. Rebecca's bank account (sure) got hacked right after she promised to start paying plaintiff back. What a coincidence. They were repulsive in the extreme. Ugh.

Then we had overfed creep, Mr. Hix. He's 44 but his good buddy is a 19-year old boy he's trying to fleece to pay his medical bills because the boy drove the boat too fast! Mr. Hix made an utter fool of himself (even the audience laughed at him) for zero dollars. Find some friends your own age, Hix. The boy defendant was so much more credible and I hope his mom advises him to stay away from middleaged men who want him to be friends with them.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, SandyToes said:

Boy, I wish today's custody case Dad had sued for the whole $5000!   He certainly deserved it, based on her attitude/actions. He may or may not be a great dad, but with more money, he could have sued her again. She was just a pain.

She keeps tipping her head back and forth like a puzzled pug. That's only cute on pugs.

• Love 6
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, Mondrianyone said:

I only saw the last few minutes of that case because high-school girls' basketball went late, so I was wondering if that thing had been mentioned in the part I missed.  Jeez, lady, forget the rent and run, do not walk, to get that thing looked at.  She has a serious medical issue or she's smuggling avocados over state lines.  Subcutaneously.  One at a time.  Either way . . .

Very scary.

My late grandfather had one, but not that large.  It was closer to his hairline, but got more visible as his hairline receded.  It's a sebaceous cyst.  Easy enough to remove, but tough to keep from coming back, and it will leave a scar.  My mom tried for years to get him to go to the doctor for it.  He did, but when he was told it would likely come back, he opted to just let it go.  If I looked like the woman on TV, however, I think I'd give it a shot.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:11 PM, Bobby88 said:

One case that I keep hoping they'll rerun (if they haven't done so already) is the case of the two older women who fought at the VFW. The plaintiff apparently didn't approve of the defendant's dating habits or something and called her a slut and proceeded to get in her face. Defendant's witness saw her poke or shove the defendant (not that hard) and called the police because, from the distance at which she was standing, it looked like the plaintiff had actually hit the defendant. JJ ruled that the call was made in good faith and that the plaintiff was an instigator from the very beginning. "Keep your nose out of other people's bedrooms!" her Honor advises before dismissing the plaintiff's case.

That's the "ladies auxiliary" case I referenced upthread.  My mom was in the American Legion Auxiliary for years. They could be nasty harpies, but not THAT nasty.  There was a newcomer to the auxiliary when my mom was president.  Past helpers/officers were dying off (mostly spouses of WWII vets) and they were happy for whatever they could get- especially if they were younger (and by younger, I mean in their 50's).  Newcomer decided that she should be president, and when my mom missed one meeting for a medical reason (and she told everyone ahead), she had her husband write my mom a nasty letter about her derilection of duties, etc.  Mom told them "good luck" and walked out.  What made the biddies on TV worse is that it was done at some sort of convention - state level, I think, in front of people who didn't have any clue about what was going on behind closed doors, and really didn't need to.  And IIRC, it was because one of the women was sleeping with one of the other woman's ex-husbands, or something similar.

20 hours ago, Brattinella said:

OH MY GOD, Judy! You have a personal problem with people who use mascara on the bottom lashes??? That is her sum reasoning to this lady.  I am hating JJ so much now.

To be fair, I believe it was because the woman was claiming serious eye injury, and then caked on copious amounts of mascara, which could be irritating.  So if she's using eye makeup on a supposedly injured eye, who knows what any eye irritation was caused by?  She claimed she was still having issues, and there she was, still caking on tons of mascara, and on both sets of eyelashes.  I don't think it was just because they use mascara.  I use no makeup of any kind (sensitive skin) and I've had eye doctors tell me to be sure I'm not using eye makeup in certain situations.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

To be fair, I believe it was because the woman was claiming serious eye injury, and then caked on copious amounts of mascara, which could be irritating.  So if she's using eye makeup on a supposedly injured eye, who knows what any eye irritation was caused by?  She claimed she was still having issues, and there she was, still caking on tons of mascara, and on both sets of eyelashes.  I don't think it was just because they use mascara.  I use no makeup of any kind (sensitive skin) and I've had eye doctors tell me to be sure I'm not using eye makeup in certain situations.

True, and I would never use any eye makeup if I had an irritated/infected eye, but JJ kept yelling "Mascara on lower lashes!" like it is a mortal sin or something.  When I DO use eye makeup, I use mascara on upper and lower lashes, always.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

My late grandfather had one, but not that large.  It was closer to his hairline, but got more visible as his hairline receded.  It's a sebaceous cyst.  Easy enough to remove, but tough to keep from coming back, and it will leave a scar.  My mom tried for years to get him to go to the doctor for it.  He did, but when he was told it would likely come back, he opted to just let it go.  If I looked like the woman on TV, however, I think I'd give it a shot.

I've had sebaceous cysts, too.  But not right in the middle of my forehead, and not anywhere near that size.  Sometimes they just go away, and sometimes they can be needle-aspirated.  I've never had a scar from one.  Hers could also be a lipoma or a bone growth, or probably a number of other things.  But I prefer to believe she's smuggling avocados, and no one can talk me out of it.  ;o)

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I've had sebaceous cysts, too.  But not right in the middle of my forehead, and not anywhere near that size.  Sometimes they just go away, and sometimes they can be needle-aspirated.  I've never had a scar from one.  Hers could also be a lipoma or a bone growth, or probably a number of other things.  But I prefer to believe she's smuggling avocados, and no one can talk me out of it.  ;o)

They can be had on the forehead.  That's what they told my grandfather, but that was 1980-ish, so they could have been wrong.  They told him it was too big to aspirate, and needed to be excised.  They would cut around the base, about halfway, and then remove the cyst, but that he had over-productive oil glands, and to be forewarned it may come back.  They also said it would likely leave a scar.

I've never heard of Lipomas on the head.  My mom has Dercum's disease, and 90% of her Lipomas are on her "trunk".  Some are on the legs.

Lipomas can occur on the head.  My friend's dog has a pretty big one on her head right now. Only open this link if you have a strong stomach.  (The pictures are of lipomas on people, not dogs.)  I'm sure that must be true--too big to aspirate--when the cyst is that huge.  I probably wouldn't diagnose someone on the Net even if I were a doctor.  Which, fortunately for everyone, I'm not.  And also fortunately, my friend's dog has no plans to be a litigant on JJ.  But I told her to wear sleeves, just in case.

12 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Lipomas can occur on the head.  My friend's dog has a pretty big one on her head right now. Only open this link if you have a strong stomach.  (The pictures are of lipomas on people, not dogs.)  I'm sure that must be true--too big to aspirate--when the cyst is that huge.  I probably wouldn't diagnose someone on the Net even if I were a doctor.  Which, fortunately for everyone, I'm not.  And also fortunately, my friend's dog has no plans to be a litigant on JJ.  But I told her to wear sleeves, just in case.

Interesting.  Lipomas grow in the fatty layer in the body.  I wouldn't have thought they could grow on the head because there's not a lot of fat there.  But just because I haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  :)

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, Giant Misfit said:

I don't believe the Moon landing was faked, I believe there's no such thing as Bigfoot

Whoa.  What?

I noticed that that during the hallterview, the defendant referred to “being accused of selling a replica bag.”  His use of that term, as opposed to fake or counterfeit, tells me he knew the bags were fake. I see that word a lot in listings on eBay when item is pretty obviously a copy, not authentic  

I really wish they would do a follow-up special for cases that were referred to police. This fake Hermés case would be perfect. 

Edited by 7isBlue
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

This case pissed me off so much, with JJ sneering at the peon welder who couldn't possibly afford a designer purse.

I dunno, the defendant said his mom had three Hermes bags. The real ones, not knockoffs, cost twenty-six hundred dollars. Each. And that's a lowball price, since a Google search tells me they can cost up to twenty grand each. I'm an adult with a job that pays pretty decent money, but I don't have that kind of cash lying around to spend on pocketbooks.

• Love 4

Then we had overfed creep, Mr. Hix. He's 44 but his good buddy is a 19-year old boy he's trying to fleece to pay his medical bills because the boy drove the boat too fast! Mr. Hix made an utter fool of himself (even the audience laughed at him) for zero dollars. Find some friends your own age, Hix. The boy defendant was so much more credible and I hope his mom advises him to stay away from middleaged men who want him to be friends with them.

They walked in and I made an initial decision that the younger kid was piloting the boat like a jerk.  Then the plaintiff started talking.  Then the clear, polite kid spoke...and (bonus) had some evidence.  I was happily surprised at that...

I really wish they would do a follow-up special for cases that were referred to police. This fake Hermés case would be perfect.

Not specific to police-referrals, but I definitely like that we sometimes get updates on the People's Court....aka Harvey's only purpose.  

Edited by VartanFan
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

This case pissed me off so much, with JJ sneering at the peon welder who couldn't possibly afford a designer purse.

Like someone else said, their bare bones bags are in the thousands of dollars.  The ones he was trying to sell were probably at least $5000.  While she came off a bit pompous, I do think she was trying to drive home the point that unless you've got....well....Judge Judy money, you aren't going to be gifting people a huge chunk of change in high-end designer purses.

• Love 2

I thought Harvey's purpose was to annoy us . . . 

It was highly suspicious that Hermes boy's MOTHER was not there to testify as to how she received the handbags.  (He brought his f*** buddy instead, which shows he's not totally stupid.)  Mom may have been a co-conspirator, since moneybags hubby the Space Welder dumped her.  Surprised JJ didn't mention that.  I do think the brown bag is so, so JJ.  Also, don't expensive bags like these have registrations on them?  It was a point on some procedural show I saw a while ago.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

I thought Harvey's purpose was to annoy us . . . 

It was highly suspicious that Hermes boy's MOTHER was not there to testify as to how she received the handbags.  (He brought his f*** buddy instead, which shows he's not totally stupid.)  Mom may have been a co-conspirator, since moneybags hubby the Space Welder dumped her.  Surprised JJ didn't mention that.  I do think the brown bag is so, so JJ.  Also, don't expensive bags like these have registrations on them?  It was a point on some procedural show I saw a while ago.

They're supposed to.  Many have registration info, serial numbers, and Certificates Of Authenticity, but lots of people fake them, and if you're not 100% up and up on what to look for, it can be hard to tell.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Plaintiff was a rube for buying anything from that guy, much less three pricey Hermes bags.  He looks like he should be playing three-card monte around the corner.

Just out of curiosity, I googled the designer bag authenticator.  She's legit!

Hubby and I enjoyed several years of middle class, double-income, empty nest, splurge on ourselves life before retirement.  I do have several Michael Kors bags . . . but Hermes appears to be past the budget limits for most of us who are NOT filthy rich.  If the mama in this case lost her job two years ago, and stepdad was a welder, I would join JJ in doubting that he had bought her three Hermes bags as gifts.  Not judgmental . . . just realistic based on what was presented under oath.  Kid should have said his stepdad was an executive with Boeing and purchased the bags with his annual bonus.  If you're going to be a con artist, try to be a good one.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Agree, this is another situation where JJ is really out of touch. A regular welder can make very good money over a lifetime, and if he was doing aerospace qualified welding, he was probably making much more than a regular industrial welder.

• Love 7

Had the same thought as DoctorK. Welders make very decent coin, and may be in a union where they do even better (yay for working people being paid!). If he was in a high demand sector, could have been some juicy OT as well.

But that said, I'd still be skeptical about multiple Hermes bags for Mrs. Welder (and loved how JJ pointedly pronounced "Hermes" correctly!)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Just out of curiosity, I googled the designer bag authenticator.  She's legit!

Hubby and I enjoyed several years of middle class, double-income, empty nest, splurge on ourselves life before retirement.  I do have several Michael Kors bags . . . but Hermes appears to be past the budget limits for most of us who are NOT filthy rich.  If the mama in this case lost her job two years ago, and stepdad was a welder, I would join JJ in doubting that he had bought her three Hermes bags as gifts.  Not judgmental . . . just realistic based on what was presented under oath.  Kid should have said his stepdad was an executive with Boeing and purchased the bags with his annual bonus.  If you're going to be a con artist, try to be a good one.

Yep.  They're pretty, but nothing I would ever buy for myself.  I'd be afraid to carry it.  I stick with Betsey Johnson.  Her stuff is fun, affordable, and I get tons of compliments on it.  :)

• Love 2

Our group went out to lunch today at a nice restaurant in Boston.  We were celebrating the engagement of one of my co-workers and while there an older woman who was with a few other people had a Hermes bag.  Or at least it appeared to be a Hermes.

Her table was positioned a bit to my side so I kept sneaking glances to see the zipper and color to verify it's authenticity.  I'm no expert by any means but the designer bag authenticator gave me a few tips.

Anyway, to speed up this boring story of mine, she caught me looking at her bag and moved it to the other side so that I couldn't see it.

Two more minutes and I was prepared to state my opinion on authenticity or fakery. 

Now, we'll never know.

The defendant in the "forced labour" case (as it was labelled by the voice-over) seemed to have some slight mental challenge. Which would have made him an easy mark for that vulture of a plaintiff, the kind who have a knack for identifying potential victims under the guise of protecting them and giving them "useful" life lessons. He may be vulnerable to similar manipulations in the future. Or perhaps he was a very good actor.

• Love 4

So I’m lucky enough to work in an environment where we have TVs at our desks. My coworker looked over at “Barrister Judith’s” first episode and said the first defendant (Jacob) in the case with the older lady and the car looked “15 going on 60,” and that “he probably has a frequent spot in Vegas.” 

That said, it’s the first time I’ve seen people fight over a third rate carrier like Sprint. (Which I sadly have.) Better than a motorcycle. ??‍♂️

Edited by popcornchicken
Remembered the particulars of that case now, thanks patty1h!
  • Love 1

Jacob, the young guy who was given a car by the older woman, had a very weird affect.  She must have a kind heart (at one time, since now she's suing), cause all I got from Jacob was a Dahmer 2.0 vibe.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

She must have a kind heart (at one time, since now she's suing), cause all I got from Jacob was a Dahmer 2.0 vibe.

We see the dregs of society here all the time, but for some reason just looking at the big, burly, beastly Ms. Mullins made my jaw clench. Maybe it's unreasonable, but I hated her. "Oh, he gave me two of his paychecks." Oops, make that thirteen of them, totally 12K. She misspoke I guess. From her compulsive headshaking to her sparkly sweater to her Betty Boop lipstick to her no evidence of anything she was saying she was repulsive. I don't think her taking in def had anything to do with kindness. She knows something is wrong with def and was taking advantage, IMO. She decided to put the car she helped him buy back in her own name and took it back, yet wants to get paid for it. Yeah, there's something wrong with Mr. McGrath, something so obvious I was kind of taken aback that he's working for social services instead of being under their care. Maybe it's just his way, because he seems to know what he's talking about and was able to prove that the Beast sucked up all his money, but he didn't look good or healthy. 

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Florinaldo said:

Even though the real ones are peaceful lovely creatures

Peaceful, yes, not so lovely when you swim behind them and discover that they are basically underwater cows with high volume, high output digestive systems.

• Love 4

I remember having questions in the "Hermeez" case:

They met at the Hermeez store to verify authenticity. I know those stores do not authenticate, but later in the program, the seller says he did not want to go back there because they "already went to the "Hermeez" store," implying that they did go in and speak to someone. JJ said "You only went to the store about one bag," as if she believed they went in. I thought that was odd and the plaintiff never said anything about what happened on that trip. At one point the defendant also says "we both left happy, she gave me the money." Where did the plaintiff get the idea that it was a legit bag?

The plaintiff works for an online auction company called bidz.com. Before her promotion, she was the buyer for that site. . Before that she was a buyer for another ecommerce web site that sold clothing and such. So I don't think she was a foolish young woman (per JJ) who spent $2900 on a pocketbook for herself, I think she was buying it to resell on that site since it was such a bargain.

JJ seems to enjoy saying the word Valencia in this show. The defendant said his mother was having dinner in Valencia, not that she lived there but JJ was turning over the bags to the Valencia police department.

I hate that we did not get an update. I peeked at Danielle's Facebook page when this originally aired to see if anyone asked, but didn't see anything. I was too chicken to post there.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DoctorK said:

Peaceful, yes, not so lovely when you swim behind them and discover that they are basically underwater cows with high volume, high output digestive systems.

And also wear tee shirts accordingly to a recent Geico commercial!

• Love 5