Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I can't believe she put not only one but at least TWO kinds of nipple butter balm ointment stuff on her registry (I quit reading when I came across the second one).  

That is just so ... personal. And so cheap. Just go buy it yourself, Audrey.  

What the hell is that stuff, it isn't natural lol!  I nursed my kids 18 months and I did not use nipple butter balm, OMG...

Is she friends with Gwyneth Paltrow or something?  LOL!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jellybeans said:

What the hell is that stuff, it isn't natural lol!  I nursed my kids 18 months and I did not use nipple butter balm, OMG...

Is she friends with Gwyneth Paltrow or something?  LOL!

That does sound like something from Goop. You know another mother who was all about organic? Kate Gosselin. Hopefully, Audrey's not that bad. 

• Love 1

I have to say, (it makes me want to gag, but...) Jeremy seems to really be into the remodeling of the new house. He's grown up doing projects that involved him working with his hands. And if he really knows what he's doing and this house turns out well, maybe he should seriously consider doing construction/remodeling for work. Although, he'd have to be on the ball and have actual customers to answer to, and I'm not sure that's his bag. 

14 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I can't believe she put not only one but at least TWO kinds of nipple butter balm ointment stuff on her registry (I quit reading when I came across the second one).  

That is just so ... personal. And so cheap. Just go buy it yourself, Audrey.  

In my experience, you get enough lanolin nip balm samples from the hospital/pediatrician to last a lifetime. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I have to say, (it makes me want to gag, but...) Jeremy seems to really be into the remodeling of the new house. He's grown up doing projects that involved him working with his hands. And if he really knows what he's doing and this house turns out well, maybe he should seriously consider doing construction/remodeling for work. Although, he'd have to be on the ball and have actual customers to answer to, and I'm not sure that's his bag.

Jer will never willingly do actual work. And what he learned from Matt wouldn't pass inspection.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

Jer will never willingly do actual work. And what he learned from Matt wouldn't pass inspection.

Have we actually ever seen a project from start to finish from Jeremy? The swamp fort we saw him work on the bones of the structure but never anything more especially as to what it looks like now. We saw him "install" the cameras around the farm aka tightening the screws. We saw him knock out some dry wall in his new house, on Insta-story see him use a saw and make a small cut of something to reroute the vent, but no more actual work. He probably is semi handy and can do basic work around the house, but far from being a craftsman.  I think he is like Matt who does enough to say he he helped build something whether that means unloading something with his machinery or knocking out a wall. 

• Love 1

Yeah but I will throw the little bitch boy a bone on that. Has he ever been asked to plan, start, and finish something all by himself? 

Jeremy has never been allowed to fail or accomplish anything on his own. I know some people will cite his degree from Brooks as an example of Jeremy heading off and accomplishing something but my argument against that is that Brooks was a for profit school where as long as you paid your tuition, you were going to graduate. Jeremy was never encouraged to attend a challenging school, and while he spent two years at community college, its noteworthy how silent everyone is on whether he got an associates degree or not.

Has he ever been successful on his own? He's always been insulated from criticism... Frankly for all his bitching about how he wants the farm, have we ever seen Matt have a serious "come to Jesus" talk with Jeremy about how someone who wants the farm is going to need to actually work on the farm, learn how the farm runs beyond sitting on a tractor and lifting stuff?

Jeremy is allowed by his family to piddle away his time, being the "Golden Boy" - emphasis on boy - and there lies the problem. They won't even make up a plausible story for what work he does because heaven forbid Jeremy not be deemed absolutely successful and accomplished at life. As much as Zach doesn't deserve a prize for working part time... At least Zach has some awareness that he's not setting the world on fire, and the family, Matt in particular, often chides Zach for not being terribly ambitious to a fault. But Jeremy, who maybe writes a blog entry once a month, is never questioned.

I'd love to see Jeremy sat down and asked, "If the show was canceled tomorrow, how are you going to support your wife and soon to be born daughter?"

Because honestly, I suspect the answer would be highly amusing.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Yeah but I will throw the little bitch boy a bone on that. Has he ever been asked to plan, start, and finish something all by himself? 

Jeremy has never been allowed to fail or accomplish anything on his own. I know some people will cite his degree from Brooks as an example of Jeremy heading off and accomplishing something but my argument against that is that Brooks was a for profit school where as long as you paid your tuition, you were going to graduate. Jeremy was never encouraged to attend a challenging school, and while he spent two years at community college, its noteworthy how silent everyone is on whether he got an associates degree or not.

Has he ever been successful on his own? He's always been insulated from criticism... Frankly for all his bitching about how he wants the farm, have we ever seen Matt have a serious "come to Jesus" talk with Jeremy about how someone who wants the farm is going to need to actually work on the farm, learn how the farm runs beyond sitting on a tractor and lifting stuff?

Jeremy is allowed by his family to piddle away his time, being the "Golden Boy" - emphasis on boy - and there lies the problem. They won't even make up a plausible story for what work he does because heaven forbid Jeremy not be deemed absolutely successful and accomplished at life. As much as Zach doesn't deserve a prize for working part time... At least Zach has some awareness that he's not setting the world on fire, and the family, Matt in particular, often chides Zach for not being terribly ambitious to a fault. But Jeremy, who maybe writes a blog entry once a month, is never questioned.

I'd love to see Jeremy sat down and asked, "If the show was canceled tomorrow, how are you going to support your wife and soon to be born daughter?"

Because honestly, I suspect the answer would be highly amusing.

Yeah, he needs to find even just an inkling of interest/talent in something and build upon it. Amy and Matt are set for the rest of their lives, I'm sure. But, whatever inheritance they leave behind will have to be split up between at least the 4 kids (maybe potential spouses and grandkids, as well), so that definitely won't keep Jer and Oddj's pockets full. 

• Love 2

If Jer is so interested in the farm why didn't he go to an agricultural college to learn how to make it profitable?

Because he doesn't want the farm. He wants the life his dad has. Much fun, little real responsibility.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Yeah, he needs to find even just an inkling of interest/talent in something and build upon it. Amy and Matt are set for the rest of their lives, I'm sure. But, whatever inheritance they leave behind will have to be split up between at least the 4 kids (maybe potential spouses and grandkids, as well), so that definitely won't keep Jer and Oddj's pockets full. 

Matt and Amy don't HAVE to split things up equally.  They can split it any way they want - and they can leave anyone out that they wish.  I have two kids.  The split in my will is not 50/50.  

• Love 2

AZChristian, I agree. I do see Amy making a four way split though. I think that's just how she rolls, although I could see her also earmarking part of the estate for grandchildren but generally I can't see Amy cutting a kid out or openly favoring one (except possibly Zach and only if Zach or Jackson had more severe medical issues and that would, I think, be understandable).

Matt? I think Matt likes the idea of dangling the inheritance over the kids, and I could also see him, especially if he felt slighted or angry, cutting one of the kids out (Jacob for example) but Matt also likes controlling the narrative and nothing paints him publically like an asshole like splitting the inheritance between his children in less than equal terms. In fairness, he might not care, but I suspect he does.

And I do wonder if there's some legal provision that while they own the farm 50/50 that they are restricted from selling their half without agreement from the other and or if the property reverts back to sole ownership if one of them dies. Because honestly, how can either of them sell? It was originally two properties but the later add on is much larger than the original 36-39 acre farm so that can't be used as an even split, and most of the nicer add ons (the pool, the sport court, the improved office barn) are on the original property.

• Love 1
(edited)
47 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Matt and Amy don't HAVE to split things up equally.  They can split it any way they want - and they can leave anyone out that they wish.  I have two kids.  The split in my will is not 50/50.  

Well, no they don't HAVE to, but I would assume they would. Especially Amy. Anyway...point is I hope he isn't waiting around for a chance at $$ from his parents/the farm, because it won't set him up for life. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop
3 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

pent two years at community college, its noteworthy how silent everyone is on whether he got an associates degree or not.

To do what as a profession?

What happened to the photography? He could photograph the weddings at the farm!!

14 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

What happened to the photography? He could photograph the weddings at the farm!!

Well, since they are no longer advertising the farm as a wedding venue, he would be perfect as the photographer - he won't have to do anything.

• Love 2

Since he never got an associates degree at community college, who knows what the plan was, but I believe he was theoretically majoring in mechanical engineering (and appeared to maybe take an English course, and a yoga class)

As for the photography? This goes to how Jeremy is babied and depicted as successful and unlike Zach, not forced to reveal that he's not successful at all, and also not forced to display his poor decisions. Jeremy does not appear to work as a photographer at all. 

As for the weddings on the farm - did you ever notice how Jeremy pretty consistently made himself scarce for those? And the wedding business was never a real business - no one ever paid the Roloffs to use the farm as a wedding venue and they haven't staged a wedding for a non family member since before Jeremy got married, and that's coming up on three years. So, there's no wedding business for Jeremy to theoretically work for.

And the blog and the navigator's council books (that are currently "on pre-order" aka "we're out of stock and not printing more until we have enough orders to justify it") and what the fuck does Jeremy do all day? Because he hasn't written a blog article in MONTHS.

Seriously, I'm tired of hearing Matt bemoan how Zach needs to step up. It's time Matt got on camera and treated little bitch boy Jer to a "YOU'RE HAVING A BABY! HOW ARE YOU AFFORDING SHIT WHEN YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO JOB" lecture.

Because really, the show isn't gonna last forever. And Jeremy is losing his looks so he's not gonna be pretty enough to simply smile and shit on people.

• Love 1

People often go to a community college for two years to get their core curriculum done, but that doesn't necessarily culminate in an Associate's degree (which can take way more than 4 semesters). That doesn't mean their time at the CC was a waste or failure. It certainly could be in Jeremy's case because: Jeremy, but in general I wouldn't worry too much about that. 

• Love 1
On 7/15/2017 at 7:00 AM, Willowsmom said:

If Jer is so interested in the farm why didn't he go to an agricultural college to learn how to make it profitable?

Because he doesn't want the farm. He wants the life his dad has. Much fun, little real responsibility.

Interesting point, as the college Audrey went to, Oregon State, has a very highly recognized agricultural curriculum; it is known as "Cow Town" ( Corvallis) ..were they not a couple at that time? Maybe Golden Child should have attended college with her rather than making friends and having conversations (gasp!!) with un-attached females in Santa Barbara?

• Love 1

It's time for Jeremy to step up and get a job and support his family.  I don't understand why Audrey is encouraging his carefree lifestyle.  Is the TLC paycheck that incredible that it will support them for the next 50 years?  All they have done in 3 yrs is jet off to Hawaii, the Caribbean (several times), all over the USA, bought expensive vehicles, motorcycle, lived in LA, Bend and now a house most couples their age can't afford.....they are blowing thru their money like water!  Hope your taking lots of pictures Jeremy....so you have something to remember when Audrey leaves you and you're living in Amy's house in your old bedroom.

• Love 5

so you have something to remember when Audrey leaves you and you're living in Amy's house in your old bedroom.

Or even better, living in the hoarded up 2nd bedroom in the double wide with Matt.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

It's time for Jeremy to step up and get a job and support his family.  I don't understand why Audrey is encouraging his carefree lifestyle.  Is the TLC paycheck that incredible that it will support them for the next 50 years?  All they have done in 3 yrs is jet off to Hawaii, the Caribbean (several times), all over the USA, bought expensive vehicles, motorcycle, lived in LA, Bend and now a house most couples their age can't afford.....they are blowing thru their money like water!  Hope your taking lots of pictures Jeremy....so you have something to remember when Audrey leaves you and you're living in Amy's house in your old bedroom.

Well for the record Audrey is surely not climbing the corporate ladder with her 'blogger' status.  I suspect the TLC paycheck is quite substantial for all of them.  Lots of families living high on the hog with TLC and MTV paychecks.  And in the end they have Matt and Amy's money to look forward too.  It's a great life!

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

...so you have something to remember when Audrey leaves you and you're living in Amy's house in your old bedroom.

Watching them interact, I don't see any respect for her on his part at all; if anything, he seems bored and irritated by her.* I predict he's going to cheat on her sooner or later, either prompting her to kick him to the curb or, more likely, prompting him to leave her for what, oops!, was actually his true love all along, his bad, but Jesus just wants him to be happy, etc. etc. No quibble with the idea that he ends up living in his mom's guest room, however. 

*I find her boring and irritating too, but I didn't marry her.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Think Pre Nuptial Agreement!

I was thinking Matt and Amy would want their spouse to be able to keep family assets instead of giving to a peter pan son and grasping  daughter-in-law.

• Love 1

Does anyone else feel that  out of the daughters in law.....Amy prefers Audrey and Matt prefers Tori?????    No shocks there for me....just wondering? 10yrs from now I know which couple I would put my money on for still being happily married.   Audrey wants the " Big House"...she wants the farm....i don't see her as a farmers wife at all....perhaps she thinks there will be a whole new show...." Tawdry Audrey".

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MistyMeg said:

Does anyone else feel that  out of the daughters in law.....Amy prefers Audrey and Matt prefers Tori?????    No shocks there for me....just wondering? 10yrs from now I know which couple I would put my money on for still being happily married.   Audrey wants the " Big House"...she wants the farm....i don't see her as a farmers wife at all....perhaps she thinks there will be a whole new show...." Tawdry Audrey".

I think Amy prefers Tori, for sure.

• Love 7

So, I could be mean and note the obvious grammar issues, but it's a prayer so I will let it go. (Although I will say that enough people, and not just hatefilled hater Zoloftblob have commented on Auj's grammar that rather than arrogantly dismiss all criticism, she might want to read her Bible and consider humbling herself to consider the advice of others on this point).

Maybe I was just raised differently. The sentiments in this prayer are lovely but to me, this isn't the sort of thing you blast around your facebook. I mean, how cool would it be for your mom to hand you say, a handwritten missive like this that she wrote while she was pregnant with you? That she wrote for you? Didn't Jer and Auj used to insist how meaningless on-line communications were and how lovely it was for them to handwrite letters and such and how awesome they were for doing it?

This doesn't feel like it's about the baby. This is basically Audrey asking for attention from fans. As is the "OMG everyone look at me running thru the flowers with Jeremy, look at me! LOOK AT ME!" daisy thing. And honestly, I am just not buying it. 

When exactly do Jeremy and Auj pray on this show? I've seen Zach and Tory do it, but not the "Christian covenant marrieds who are *on mission for Jesus* to bring more people to the joys of Christ's love" that Auj and Jer are so desperate to insist they are. Can anyone believe Jer casually quotes the Bible? Because on the show, it never happens. Likewise Auj. These two don't attend church, they don't do any charitable work, hell, they don't actually have jobs. When they are on the show, they shut right the fuck up about their faith and how precious their faith is and you NEVER have Jer say anything above a grunt.

You sure as fuck never hear either of these two express a fucking words of thanks to anyone about anything on the show. And while I am sure the show does alter how they portray themselves, does anyone really think the pious couple who worries about modesty and the horrors of temptation are the same couple acting like selfish brats, and snickering with glee over tampon flasks and they're gonna boss their parents around. If the pious couple who quotes Corinthians to each other exists - and I don't think they do - then they should be appalled and horrified at how they are getting paid to deny Christ in their lives and to act like grunting vapid assholes who only give a shit about themselves. 

What makes me sad about this prayer is that I am pretty certain it was written for public consumption and not out of real joy. 

• Love 5

I recall reading on Auj's blog that Jeremy pursued her for THREE YEARS before she finally agreed to date him.  THREE YEARS!  I can understand a few months, maybe a year....but by that time wouldn't you know if he was who you wanted to date?  That seemed strange to me.  Plus, I can't imagine Jer pursuing anything for 3 years.  Maybe he just liked the challenge?

• Love 4
(edited)
23 hours ago, MistyMeg said:

Absolutely not!  I get the feeling that Amy can't stand Faux.  Always big hugs for Tori and none for the red head.  Oh, and Faux it's Jeremy and ME!!!  "These are hands down my favorite photos of Jeremy and me"  There, I fixed it for you.  Fucking airhead.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

I recall reading on Auj's blog that Jeremy pursued her for THREE YEARS before she finally agreed to date him.  THREE YEARS!  I can understand a few months, maybe a year....but by that time wouldn't you know if he was who you wanted to date?  That seemed strange to me.  Plus, I can't imagine Jer pursuing anything for 3 years.  Maybe he just liked the challenge?

Someone who pursued me for three years after I turned him down would be looking down the business end of a restraining order. This shit isn't romantic, sisters! 

• Love 8
On 7/20/2017 at 3:37 PM, ginger90 said:

The video in the field of daisies. ......who could forget! Here are the photos from that day

http://www.aujpoj.com/maternity-photos-daisy-fields/

And a prayer for her daughter

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1254037191371309

On 7/20/2017 at 9:29 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

So, I could be mean and note the obvious grammar issues, but it's a prayer so I will let it go. (Although I will say that enough people, and not just hatefilled hater Zoloftblob have commented on Auj's grammar that rather than arrogantly dismiss all criticism, she might want to read her Bible and consider humbling herself to consider the advice of others on this point).

Maybe I was just raised differently. The sentiments in this prayer are lovely but to me, this isn't the sort of thing you blast around your facebook. I mean, how cool would it be for your mom to hand you say, a handwritten missive like this that she wrote while she was pregnant with you? That she wrote for you? Didn't Jer and Auj used to insist how meaningless on-line communications were and how lovely it was for them to handwrite letters and such and how awesome they were for doing it?

This doesn't feel like it's about the baby. This is basically Audrey asking for attention from fans. As is the "OMG everyone look at me running thru the flowers with Jeremy, look at me! LOOK AT ME!" daisy thing. And honestly, I am just not buying it. 

When exactly do Jeremy and Auj pray on this show? I've seen Zach and Tory do it, but not the "Christian covenant marrieds who are *on mission for Jesus* to bring more people to the joys of Christ's love" that Auj and Jer are so desperate to insist they are. Can anyone believe Jer casually quotes the Bible? Because on the show, it never happens. Likewise Auj. These two don't attend church, they don't do any charitable work, hell, they don't actually have jobs. When they are on the show, they shut right the fuck up about their faith and how precious their faith is and you NEVER have Jer say anything above a grunt.

You sure as fuck never hear either of these two express a fucking words of thanks to anyone about anything on the show. And while I am sure the show does alter how they portray themselves, does anyone really think the pious couple who worries about modesty and the horrors of temptation are the same couple acting like selfish brats, and snickering with glee over tampon flasks and they're gonna boss their parents around. If the pious couple who quotes Corinthians to each other exists - and I don't think they do - then they should be appalled and horrified at how they are getting paid to deny Christ in their lives and to act like grunting vapid assholes who only give a shit about themselves. 

What makes me sad about this prayer is that I am pretty certain it was written for public consumption and not out of real joy. 

"Jesus, I ask that you would bring her into this world healthy and strong, and with red curly hair;)"

The idiot just emoji-prayed. I can't deal...

To the bolded:

I found a letter from my mom that she wrote the day I was born a few days after she passed. It is beautiful (and private, and free of spelling and grammar mistakes).

They obviously Google "Bible Quotes on (insert subject matter)" and act like they are Biblical Scholars. The lack the intellectual capabilities to actually read and understand complex texts that don't have the words "peculiar", "super", "stocked" and "dynamic" in the title. 

• Love 1

I am shocked that the prayer post with all the Bible quotes wasn't sponsored by a Bible publisher.

On 7/20/2017 at 7:29 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

When exactly do Jeremy and Auj pray on this show?

Every time show renewal comes up.

• Love 5
(edited)

I truly do not understand her preoccupation with wanting and praying for her baby to have red curly hair. 

Its one thing to hope for certain physically characteristics privately, although I think most people just hope for a healthy baby, it's very strange to me that she continually vocalizes that in her posts. What if the baby is bald or has dark hair?

Maybe it's an inside joke, but i find it very strange.

Edited by Bunbun77
  • Love 4
On 7/21/2017 at 9:30 AM, Phoebe70 said:

I'm going to read that as they met 3 years before they started dating and her spoke to her whenever he saw her in a flirty way. Jeremy has never been focused enough to pursue anything for 3 years. Plus, we saw other girlfriends and dates Jeremy had in the 3 years before he dated Audrey. 

• Love 2

I'd be praying that the baby doesn't inherit the congenital heart defect that killed Jeremy's uncle (Matt's brother that died before the show began). I have little to no concern about dwarfism  - I'd be genuinely shocked if they had a child with dwarfism, it's really no more likely than any other couple unless Auj is carrying the dystrophic gene. But yeah, the heart issue never gets addressed.

I otherwise don't find it super odd or unusual that Auj is praying to her lord for the baby to have curly red hair because Auj is a shallow bitch and always has been. She wants her daughter to have red curly hair because this is basically Auj wanting a mini me. It's not weird to want your kid to look like you, but it is kinda weird to be so vocal how you're praying to Jesus for the baby to have red curly hair constantly.

I also found the idea that they don't have a house to move into yet - they're still remodeling, they're still living with Auj's parents - but they have time to stage a photoshoot in the fields of wild daisies and prat about how that's so important to them as a part of their marital bliss. I mean really, maybe they should be thanking Jesus they're not the nice pregnant girl working at my local Arby's who is about the same amount pregnant and who was wincing when she told me how grateful she was to the Arby's manager for hiring her.

I'd like to see Audrey put in an eight shift at a fast food place while pregnant. Heck, I'd just like to see Jer and Auj express some fucking gratitude that they don't have to work because they're financially dependent on a tv show that exists solely because Jeremy's parents have dwarfism.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I'd be praying that the baby doesn't inherit the congenital heart defect that killed Jeremy's uncle (Matt's brother that died before the show began). I have little to no concern about dwarfism  - I'd be genuinely shocked if they had a child with dwarfism, it's really no more likely than any other couple unless Auj is carrying the dystrophic gene. But yeah, the heart issue never gets addressed.

I otherwise don't find it super odd or unusual that Auj is praying to her lord for the baby to have curly red hair because Auj is a shallow bitch and always has been. She wants her daughter to have red curly hair because this is basically Auj wanting a mini me. It's not weird to want your kid to look like you, but it is kinda weird to be so vocal how you're praying to Jesus for the baby to have red curly hair constantly.

I agree, I may not have worded that correctly. I think it's natural to want your child to look like you, but find it strange to vocalize it all the time, on social media no less. Something her daughter could easily read one day. But you're right that it's not unusual for her, she's a shallow as a puddle.

• Love 2

I would pray that this kid turns out to have thin, straight, mouse-brown hair, but Odd would probably subject the poor girl to years perming and dye jobs.  I wouldn't wish that on her.

Hopefully, if the kid fails to live up to expectations, Odd will just settle for making the baby wear a wig.

kiddy-lidders.jpeg

17857352243311162870.jpg

2dd26247cd9a549bf65b858318f747ec--halloween-costume-toddler-toddler-costumes.jpg

• Love 7