Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

But you have to be able to pass courses like chemistry, physiology, pharmacology - at least when I went. Can any if us imagine Danielle passing such courses? Not to mention passing state Board exams to get her RN.

If she somehow pulls it off, all I can say is....hide yo wives, hide yo husbands, hide yo kids..

Yes.  Many colleges around here (including the one I went to) have requirements and grade levels that you must have to get in to the RN program (once you've finished your basic courses).  LPN has less requirements, and CNA has fewer still.  Some schools do a step-up thing.  My cousin's son did a special program in high school, and by the time he graduated HS he was already a CNA.  When he finished his first year of college, he was an LPN, and is now working toward his RN.

• Love 3

Although they differ, Every college in my state has requirements and prerequisites for RN & LPN nursing programs.  They include ACT scores, GPA, and classes like anatomy & physiology, college algebra, microbiology, and a few others.  You can't just go enroll and automatically start school for nursing just because you want to or have the money.  It would be nice but then again, it keeps out lazy slobs who just want a fat paycheck (which is a myth).  Danielle may be taking just basics right now. I normally say that if *I* can pass nursing school, anybody has a shot. But idk, Danielle just doesn't seem to have the discipline and organization and the guts for it.  (Not talking about guts as in dealing with blood and yucky stuff, guts as in sticking to something that's incredibly hard & stressful). 

• Love 3

Pretty much common knowledge that on shows like Judge Judy, if a litigant says they're a nurse - yet still can't manage to breathe with their mouth closed - the likelihood is that they empty trash cans in a hospital.  I'm thinking that's the kind of nurse Danielle would be.

• Love 6

Am I also the only one that cannot get past Danielle's unfortunate looks and terrible enunciation? Did she really think she was going to get a piece of 20-something ..anything. Shuffle shuffle, weep, come to my singlewide which smells like Government cheese and chicken fat that is full of my depressed. children in mid - Ohio, because I am a sexy beast?  What do you bring tO the table Dimyell? 

The shittiest life EVER.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Nancypants said:

Am I also the only one that cannot get past Danielle's unfortunate looks and terrible enunciation? Did she really think she was going to get a piece of 20-something ..anything. Shuffle shuffle, weep, come to my singlewide which smells like Government cheese and chicken fat that is full of my depressed. children in mid - Ohio, because I am a sexy beast?  What do you bring tO the table Dimyell? 

The shittiest life EVER.

No, you aren't the only one. I hate to talk down about anybody's looks but she brings nothing to the table, for anyone. You have to have something to offer someone - looks, financial security (if not wealth), intellect, humor...she has none of that that I can tell and reeks of desperation.  

I don't think Mahammit is sexy, but she clearly does. (He's not that bad looking, if his personality was much better, I could see him being considered a "catch" for someone.). Even I know what type of man is in my league and I don't attempt to attract men that are out of it.  Dinyell doesn't have that level of self-awareness. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I didn't get my RN through a community college, so I'm not sure how much clinical experience they get, but you are right about the stress level. As emotionally fragile as Danielle is, it's hard to imagine her being able to cope in such a high pressure, stressful situation that requires fast thinking at times.The science pre-requisites seem far beyond her intellectual capacity.  Idk, I don't see her pulling it off. Even LPN would be questionable for her.

I don't see her being able to handle the stress of LPN either, as you know as an RN, it's not as in depth content-wise as RN but close enough in every other way that there's no way she can do it.  CNA is about the best she can hope for, but it's the most physically demanding in the field and she's lazy AF imo so I don't see that happening either.  

• Love 1
On 8/27/2017 at 8:59 PM, NinaH said:

Danielle has posted on soshul meedia that she's going back to school for RN. You have to pass a criminal background check in order to become a nurse. I wonder if she knows that? 

Her criminal charges aren't all that serious and I believe the criminal charges are over a decade old. She would be able to receive RN license (she would just have to disclose the arrests to the state board) -- if she completed college and passed the exam. Do we really see her doing that?

12 hours ago, Nancypants said:

The shittiest life EVER.

Is government cheese a thing of the past? Back in the 80's, we used to visit my great granny weekly. Every Saturday (the day we went) she would cut us each a hunk of government cheese. We had to choke it down, otherwise it would offend her...the taste is still burned in my brain 35 years later. Like rotten velveeta loaf ?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, NinaH said:

You have to have something to offer someone - looks, financial security (if not wealth), intellect, humor...she has none of that that I can tell and reeks of desperation. 

Well....let's be fair. She's devoted. She's affectionate. She's generous (albeit with other people's money at times). While she's no model, she's not horrific. She's just ...frumpy and schlumpy. There are many many many people in this country who look like Danielle. And a lot of them are married with kids. A friend of mine (who is a wee bit shallow and has no filter whatsoever) was once lamenting how difficult it is for her to find a quality man. "You ever notice" she once asked me "How ignorant, unattractive people never seem to have trouble finding each other and popping out babies? When you're at the mall, you can't throw a rock without hitting a homely couple and their unfortunate looking offspring." 

There is a lid for every pot. Danielle's problem is she's a Walmart crockpot shopping for a Williams Sonoma lid.

7 hours ago, NinaH said:

Even I know what type of man is in my league and I don't attempt to attract men that are out of it.  Dinyell doesn't have that level of self-awareness. 

Oh yes she does. That's why she was looking for love in another country, looking for a guy who would be beholden to her, a guy who would consider her a catch simply because she's American.

• Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:14 PM, Gigglepuff said:

OMG. I hate that smug little giggle and smirk of Danielle's when she's all pleased with herself. Even her tone of voice is all smug. 

IKR?! its always there even when she's 'Unhappy' irritating 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Well....let's be fair. She's devoted. She's affectionate. She's generous (albeit with other people's money at times). While she's no model, she's not horrific. She's just ...frumpy and schlumpy. There are many many many people in this country who look like Danielle. And a lot of them are married with kids. A friend of mine (who is a wee bit shallow and has no filter whatsoever) was once lamenting how difficult it is for her to find a quality man. "You ever notice" she once asked me "How ignorant, unattractive people never seem to have trouble finding each other and popping out babies? When you're at the mall, you can't throw a rock without hitting a homely couple and their unfortunate looking offspring." 

There is a lid for every pot. Danielle's problem is she's a Walmart crockpot shopping for a Williams Sonoma lid.

Oh yes she does. That's why she was looking for love in another country, looking for a guy who would be beholden to her, a guy who would consider her a catch simply because she's American.

I agree, there is someone out there for anyone. But I was thinking of the initial attraction to someone, and if the looks aren't there, then usually there is something that is attracts two people. Humor, financial stability/security, ability to carry on a conversation...things Danielle doesn't appear to have. I'm just going on what I've seen on tv and I've seen none of that. Maybe it's all on the cutting room floor?? 

2 hours ago, xls said:

OMG. I hate that smug little giggle and smirk of Danielle's when she's all pleased with herself.

I can't help but think of Samantha on the old "Bewitched" TV show when she twitched her nose to cast spells

I'm not a frequent poster, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (or if it should be posted at all). I also apologize if this has been posted before - I looked back through this thread and didn't see any reference.

I was curious about other couples they aren't showing from past seasons, and came across this. WTF is this? and why did I watch more than half of it? LOL

https://www.pscp.tv/JohnYates327/1OdJroelaLexX?t=7

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mldh598 said:

I'm not a frequent poster, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (or if it should be posted at all). I also apologize if this has been posted before - I looked back through this thread and didn't see any reference.

I was curious about other couples they aren't showing from past seasons, and came across this. WTF is this? and why did I watch more than half of it? LOL

https://www.pscp.tv/JohnYates327/1OdJroelaLexX?t=7

And what the heck was what's his name doing to that dog?! (Maybe I just have a dirty mind)

Does anyone know what if any responsibility does Danielle continue to have for Mo post-divorce?  She mentioned 10 years in the tell-all.  We know she had to show financial wherewithal, a sponsor, etc to prove that he would not be a drain on government services while here so how does that work if the imported person is divorced from you and disappears? 

On 8/30/2017 at 10:19 PM, Meowwww said:

Danielle is just really....dim.  A vulnerable adult.  I just don't even know what to think about her obsession w Mo.  clearly she has issues.  I don't even think she understands how embarrassing she is on tv.  

I agree wholeheartedly with this, to the point that it feels like we are mocking a person with real disabilities.  Her eyes don't even point in the same direction, and her facial expressions make Loren's tiny twitches seem like nothing at all (Loren, they are nothing at all, you drama queen.)  I seriously think she has mental issues.  Of course she's also tragically stupid, with the emotional maturity of a celery stalk.  

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, escapetoreality said:

Does anyone know what if any responsibility does Danielle continue to have for Mo post-divorce?  She mentioned 10 years in the tell-all.

Yes, I know.  My husband is British, and came over on a work visa.  I had to promise I would pay any expenses he incurred from getting government funds for the next ten years, and that is all.  Kind of silly, because he had no right to any public finds.  Danielle is dramatizing yet again.  

It seems like Mo is working pretty hard and supporting himself, whereas she is pretty darned unemployable.  (Go on, think of somewhere she could work.  Waffle House night shift, right?)

Danielle's  new Victim Cry is "he owes me money," and not only no he does not, but the financial settlements were ironed out in the terms of the divorce, so shut your fat drooly mouth.  

Edited by Sprockets
misspelling
  • Love 5
On 9/2/2017 at 11:35 AM, NinaH said:

I don't see her being able to handle the stress of LPN either

I'm going for STNA, state tested nursing assistant, which just about lets her take pulses in nursing homes and make beds.  And clearly she isn't working.  Hey, how'd you like to be sick or in pain and see Danielle shuffling and snuffling in your direction, making one of her animal moans?  

Edited by Sprockets
I screwed up.
  • Love 3
On 9/2/2017 at 6:34 PM, sleepyjean said:

And she was harboring the delusion that she could keep and control him by yanking his green card anytime . Kind of like when women hook up with prisoners. Lots of them like the fact that the guy is under control can't leave and is beholden to them . 

lesson learned Danielle. She doesn't control Mo' s  green card. He now has a green card thanks to Danielle and is free to stay in thu s country. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Former Nun said:

WHAAAAAAT?    I'm shocked!!   She's for reals.  Didn't you see her cry?

That's my favorite, when she starts that bawling. Usually when someone cries, it makes me cry too. But when she does it, I have a good laugh. 

14 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

And she was harboring the delusion that she could keep and control him by yanking his green card anytime . Kind of like when women hook up with prisoners. Lots of them like the fact that the guy is under control can't leave and is beholden to them . 

lesson learned Danielle. She doesn't control Mo' s  green card. He now has a green card thanks to Danielle and is free to stay in thu s country. 

Just like the wives/girlfriends of prisoners, she couldn't imagine that he'd have a mind and will of his own.  She acts like Mahammit is her property. 

I really hope she's learned a valuable lesson but sadly, I don't think she's capable. 

• Love 1
On 8/27/2017 at 9:06 PM, brillia79 said:

He didn't know about her criminal record when they married...

Because she was presenting herself as something she was not.

Just like a con artist would.

Why bring someone over based on lies? Why did she enter into a fraudulent marriage and make a mockery of the K1 process. That really upsets Loren.

He knew about it before he married her, though.  And he still went ahead with the ceremony.  At any time, he was free to say "Buy me a ticket to Tunisia."  He didn't.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

As someone who cries very easily too, I can't condemn Danielle for that

There's "cries very easily," and then there are cries on cue, cries for attention, and cries to escape a situation.   I'm sure there are more...and Danielle has probably demonstrated them.

• Love 5
On 8/29/2017 at 6:12 PM, happy hobo said:

This is a woman who conjugates the verb TO BE as

I be

you be

he be

she be

they be

we be

Just can't wait to read her nursing notes! (Kill me now Lord, please)

That gives me the " Hee Bee Jee Bees!  ?

• Love 3
On 9/1/2017 at 0:45 PM, SoshulMeedya said:

I didn't get my RN through a community college, so I'm not sure how much clinical experience they get, but you are right about the stress level.

In 2016 I was in a top-rated hospital for two different surgeries.  Several nursing students were there from the community college across the street...for their clinicals.  But I agree; I don't now how much experience they gained.  They all seemed great...and confident.

10 hours ago, Sprockets said:

I had to promise I would pay any expenses he incurred from getting government funds for the next ten years, and that is all.  Kind of silly, because he had no right to any public finds.  Danielle is dramatizing yet again.

It's possible that Danielle thinks ALL OF US are getting public assistance; everyone's on the dole (she may have to ask someone to look up that word).  Maybe it has been her families' lives for a couple of generations.

44 minutes ago, Bunnygirl said:

Just can't wait to read her nursing notes!

Here are her nursing notes:

0500 Emptied bed pan, read Mohamed's FB page.

0600 Changed sheets, cried 

0700 Rinsed bedpan, thought about deporting Mo.  

1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

There's "cries very easily," and then there are cries on cue, cries for attention, and cries to escape a situation.   I'm sure there are more...and Danielle has probably demonstrated them.

I'm pretty sure she cries whenever she is confused or frustrated, and when you have the mental acuity of a bowl of yougurt that's pretty much all the time.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Mo's only job has been scamming women. He went through school to be a truck driver because it was paid for by some agency. He then refused to take any jobs doing it. He claimed he was working at a factory, but only showed up for two weeks before quitting. He was fired by the driving services, etc.

Danielle worked as a care assistant at a group home that housed adults who could not live on their own. She was fired from one during the first season, but promptly got a job at another one and has been there since. She apparently has plenty of time to surf the web, so I'm guessing her job there isn't that demanding. It's probably not a high paying job, but I seriously doubt she is qualified for a lot. It's about the only decent thing I can say about her; she does work.

Off topic but speaking about nurses and clinical experience, I was once in the ER for a gastrointestinal issue. Even though my stomach does not empty into my small intestine, the ER doctor insisted I drink the bottles of contrast for the radiological films (he actually thought I was just there for pain meds until the films came back showing my small intestine swollen up like a balloon animal). A young man on his first day of his ER clinical walked into the room at the exact moment that the contrast made its way out the only way it could, straight up and back out of my mouth. I had that tiny little pink, kidney shaped container and it hit with such a force that it sprayed everywhere. If that wasn't bad enough, at that exact moment my gown managed to come untied and fell into my lap. So, there I was, doing my best Linda Blair impersonation with only my lower arms covered by my gown, and he froze not knowing what to do. He had contrast on him, too. I told my mom that was probably it for him on any plans to work emergency medicine. He stammered and then said he was going to grab the charge nurse and get me a new gown. He came back with the supervising nurse, who was female, but she sent him out since she was going to help me clean up and change the gown. I heard him telling another nurse that he felt bad about freezing, but he had never seen someone vomit like a fire extinguisher. Poor fella; I'm guessing he ended up seeing worse. : (

Back to Danielle, I really wonder what she would have done in that case? She doesn't seem unkind to me, just really dim. She was fired from the first job for laziness (according to Mo) and she said there was issues with the filming for TLC and her missing work. She had worked there for several years before that and got a job with another company pretty quickly, so she must not have been too terrible to the residents or other staff.

• Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:04 AM, Nancypants said:

The shittiest life EVER.

You lost me at downing her for living in a mobile home.  Not everyone who lives in one is on welfare.  Whether Danielle can maintain it remains to be seen, but that alone isn't worthy of snark.  When Mahamitt lived with her, they lived in an apartment.

• Love 4

The point is not what type of housing frame Mo was brought into ...apartment, house, mobile home. Etc...., the point is that Danielle lives in what most of us would consider to be Depressing Squalor.    Could have been Mar-a-lago,  you would still have to live with Dimyell.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

You lost me at downing her for living in a mobile home.  Not everyone who lives in one is on welfare.  Whether Danielle can maintain it remains to be seen, but that alone isn't worthy of snark.  When Mahamitt lived with her, they lived in an apartment.

Thank you. I live in a trailer park, my husband has a full-time job and I hold a part-time job and take care of our kids. I can't think of a single household in our TP (roughly 30 households) that are on welfare. Most are retired couples, and others have 'high paying jobs'* (government, nursing, etc) or upper-middle class jobs.  Granted, we have possibly the 'classiest' TP in our county, but even other, shitter TP's I have seen around are filled with hard working people (Down to the mom with 3 kids on disability, she works her hustle, man!)

*I mean high-paying jobs as household number of occupants/income ratio. Everyone here is well above the minimum wage.

Edited by Landlord
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Thank you. I live in a trailer park, my husband has a full-time job and I hold a part-time job and take care of our kids. I can't think of a single household in our TP (roughly 30 households) that are on welfare. Most are retired couples, and others have 'high paying jobs'* (government, nursing, etc) or upper-middle class jobs.  Granted, we have possibly the 'classiest' TP in our county, but even other, shitter TP's I have seen around are filled with hard working people (Down to the mom with 3 kids on disability, she works her hustle, man!)

*I mean high-paying jobs as household number of occupants/income ratio. Everyone here is well above the minimum wage.

We live in a nice park too.  It was a home we could actually afford, and we take pride in our home.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

The point is not what type of housing frame Mo was brought into ...apartment, house, mobile home. Etc...., the point is that Danielle lives in what most of us would consider to be Depressing Squalor.    Could have been Mar-a-lago,  you would still have to live with Dimyell.

I wouldn't consider her apartment to be squalor.  It appeared to be clean, and have modern furnishings.  She can't keep a budget to save her life, hence the utilities getting shut off, but squalor is filth, piles of trash, animal poop, etc.  I won't comment on her personal hygiene, etc, because I don't know - I've read things that both of them are lacking in that department.  But I didn't think her apartment looked dirty, etc.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I enjoyed watching Mohamed's fairly good English disintegrate over time as he started to begin sentences with, "I seen..."

I wonder if Mohamed thought (at first) that the English he learned/spoke is not what "we" speak...and tried to mirror Danielle's speaking...and that of her family/friend.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Only this portion was quoted by another poster.  I had to check to make sure I misunderstood.  I did...WHEW!

Lol, I ASSumed she and the father of her 4 kids were married. I couldn't imagine a man willingly copulating with Danielle at least 4 times without a formal commitment to her. That's a triumphant achievement on Danielle's part.   

Edited by Awfarmington
WWA
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Awfarmington said:

Lol, I ASSumed she and the father of her 4 kids were married. I couldn't imagine a man willingly copulating with Danielle at least 4 times without a formal commitment to her. That's a triumphant achievement on Danielle's part.   

She's eligible for more state/federal aid if you're a single parent.