Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

Both Dani & Mo had to swear that their relationship was real in order to get the conditions removed from his provisional green card.  Now she's trying to prove that he lied, and he's trying to prove that she's crazy.

"Were you lying then or are you lying now?"  "Did she only start to be crazy after the marriage?"

Aren't they already REALLY divorced, anyway?  I thought between seasons there was a constant "annulment-divorce-annulment-divorce" argument that ultimately ended in divorce.

• Love 2
On 2017-07-21 at 8:52 AM, MrSmith said:

I am finding it more and more difficult to criticize her for her intelligence. I am more and more of the opinion that her intelligence is affected by genetics, rather than lack of schooling. Maybe I'm wrong. It just seems to me that things she's failed to see, many of her choices, and other dumb things she's said and done can't be simply a result of lack of schooling. I find it hard to believe that someone who isn't genetically predisposed to lower intelligence would fail as spectacularly as she has at so many things, if the only disadvantage was lack of education. Of course, I would also have expected her to be able to have come to grips with her inherent intellectual stature long before now and learned to rely on other people for guidance and help.

Stupid people don't realize they are stupid. 

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:19 AM, Real Eyes said:

Stupid people don't realize they are stupid. 

They also can be surrounded by people who perpetuate their nonsense, out of pity, or obligation, etc.  I have a feeling she has been bailed out so many times by a well-meaning relative, etc, that she's completely oblivious to anything else.  I also think she has friends or family that have told her repeatedly over the years that she deserves better than her current situation, she needs to look out for herself first, or something similar, because she seems to firmly believe that her needs come over everyone else.

• Love 2
On 7/10/2017 at 2:38 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

Mo has no IT skills. He did not graduate high school.

There are many IT whizzes who didn't graduate from high school.  Companies arrange for quick GED qualifications just to get these (mostly) guys certified for employment.   So, does he or does he not have tech skills?  Is he not employable due to his Visa status?

I read on the US website regarding k1 visas that fiances can work while waiting for their green card, but this show has had people claiming that they can't work until they have the magic card. I've tried to not call them out on it by thinking that they need a car to get to work and need a green card to, maybe, get a license.  I also saw that nowhere does one have to claim they can support the spouse, nor did I see that anyone is on the hook if the couple applies for any welfare type benefits. 

Mo has a green card, so he can definitely work.

1 hour ago, Swim mom said:

I read on the US website regarding k1 visas that fiances can work while waiting for their green card, but this show has had people claiming that they can't work until they have the magic card.

One needs to get and EAD, employment authorization document, to be able to work. People file an application for it concurrently with filing for the AOS, adjustment of status, which is needed to get the first green card. It takes about 3-4 months to get the EAD, so it often arrives at the same time as the green card. Until then, they can't work.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Former Nun said:

There are many IT whizzes who didn't graduate from high school.  Companies arrange for quick GED qualifications just to get these (mostly) guys certified for employment.   So, does he or does he not have tech skills?  Is he not employable due to his Visa status?

He has a green card, has for years, so there is no impediment to him working.  

I doubt he is an IT whiz.  I think he is someone who looks for the easiest way in life.

Edited by Real Eyes
  • Love 1
On 7/28/2017 at 2:51 AM, Quof said:

I don't believe she has a boyfriend.  She has invented one to make Mohammit jealous and come back

You don't know him. He goes to another school.

This is so funny/clever, Quof, it needs repeating!

• Love 3
On 8/7/2017 at 11:31 AM, Swim mom said:

I read on the US website regarding k1 visas that fiances can work while waiting for their green card, but this show has had people claiming that they can't work until they have the magic card. I've tried to not call them out on it by thinking that they need a car to get to work and need a green card to, maybe, get a license.  I also saw that nowhere does one have to claim they can support the spouse, nor did I see that anyone is on the hook if the couple applies for any welfare type benefits. 

Mo has a green card, so he can definitely work.

While waiting for your green card, you can apply for a conditional work visa. They are expensive. My husband got one after we married so that he could work. Ironically, it arrived one week before the green card because the office was so backed up. We could have saved our money.

Mo is a lazy, entitled little snot.  He's also a professional victim, so he thinks he's too precious to work.

Do I think he played Danielle? Oh hells yeah! 

Do I think he deserves to stay here? Not really, but if I were the immigration judge, I'd have to let him stay here since he had to tap someone as icky as Danielle.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I just rewatched their story, and it was interesting to see how HAPPY Mohamed was the first few days of his arrival in the US.

I don't believe Mo was going to stay with Dani forever, but had her financial situation been different, he probably would have stayed a few years.  The first two weeks, baseball cap wearing Mo was beaming; he appeared happy to be in America.  However, reality set in when the electricity and water got turned off for non-payment.  A sniveling Dani admitted, “I didn’t tell you about my finances, because I was afraid you wouldn’t want to come.”  It was captured on tape.  I believe Mo will prevail, because you cannot penalize someone for not wanting to live in abject poverty.    

• Love 6

It just struck me today-I am so over their story.  They have played their story line out; all we are seeing is repetitive redundancy...

Although I had been entertained by this trainwreck, there just isn't anything new here so I am actually becoming more interested in the stories of other couples.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I don't believe Mo was going to stay with Dani forever, but had her financial situation been different, he probably would have stayed a few years.  The first two weeks, baseball cap wearing Mo was beaming; he appeared happy to be in America.  However, reality set in when the electricity and water got turned off for non-payment.  A sniveling Dani admitted, “I didn’t tell you about my finances, because I was afraid you wouldn’t want to come.”  It was captured on tape.  I believe Mo will prevail, because you cannot penalize someone for not wanting to live in abject poverty.    

I agree. I also think it was a huge wake-up call when he saw that lawyer before the wedding and found out that he could be liable for Danielle's debts once they married. I know that Mo has done many terrible things, but Danielle lied and kept secrets like crazy before he arrived and even after. I think she took advantage of his naivete. She's a skunk and I hope she loses in court. I don't like Mo at all but she's just ridiculous at this point.

• Love 5

I agree with you IntoTheMystic.  I really don't think Danielle is as developmentally slow or naive that many people think.  She manipulated others into helping her finance both her trip and paying for Mo's trip.  She purposefully hid her financial status from Mo knowing that it would change/impact his decision to come to the U.S. (well, for her...he probably would have continued to look for another 'true love').  She has broadcast her version of the story through social media and she seems to know how to play to the camera (fake crying, etc.).  She has had relationships before (evidence: her children) so should not be as wrapped up in the 'fairy tale' that many interpret as her inability to function at an adult level.  She is bringing money in from TLC and, apparently, from those who are sympathetic with her.  Indeed, I have read that TLC may be doing a follow-up make-over show with her.  If true, it is a continuing stream of money and fame.  Do I think she's well educated?  Definitely not.  But, that does not mean that she isn't cunning (evidence: stealing credit cards to pay for her purchases).  She knows a thing or two, but seems to be more successful with her learned helplessness.  There are many people who take advantage of others through acting helpless and depending on the good intentions of others to help or pay.  

Am I on Mo's side?  Not necessarily.  I think they are both playing each other.  He wanted to come over to the U.S. and he accomplished his goal.  I think it is only fair that he now has to deal with Danielle, and vice versa.

• Love 9

Also, when Faith was leaving the house on the pre-trial day, she was carrying a pair of crutches. Is she now working as a home attendant or something like that? I thought she was in cosmetology.

• Love 1

Danielle, girl, horizontal stripes are not your friend!  Beth is even bigger than Danielle, so why didn't she stop her?

Dani does have a waist, so if she lost weight and got a hair and wardrobe makeover, she'd probably have a cute figure and she'd look more than acceptable. Get some cute glasses.  Her lenses look like Coke bottles, so contacts would no doubt  be uncomfortable.

Most importantly, she needs therapy and some self esteem.  The stress of being with Mo and the grief it caused her has caused her to put on so much weight that it hurts to watch her try to walk.   I'm not one to body shame anyone because my own figure is less than perfect. I lost 45 pounds due to a recent illness and my figures still far from perfect. However for someone  as big as Danielle, that is just not a healthy body at all. She's either bloated from way too much sodium or she also has a hormone imbalance balance that needs to be addressed. If she doesn't watch it she's going to be a diabetic soon if she isn't already one. Then she will have lots of challenge and it will not be  an easy road to wellness if she doesn't do something about it now.

I'm one of the many posters who is torn between compassion and contempt  for Danielle.  She's just pitiful. You can't help but feel sorry for her on one hand and then you can't help but feel she deserves a lot of what she gets on the other. She is capable of being very manipulative and she d does have a criminal past which speaks to her character on some level. Not that I would hold a criminal past against someone who was trying to better themselves and not repeat their mistakes.  I really hope that she improves herself on the inside as much as she hopes to you on the outside with this make over special. I'm pulling for her to succeed. I don't like to see anybody suffer or struggle. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Swim mom said:

There was a show that lasted one season where they did major makeovers. They were with the women for 6 months and I think they got counseling every day. I remember one woman who had lost almost all her teeth, and they gave her a mouthful of implants. I do remember every show talked a lot about how important the counseling was.

The Swan. Danielle could benefit from that. Then again, that's what they did to Mama June, and though she looks better, she still looks a bit strange. The same would probably be the case for Danielle.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

The Swan. Danielle could benefit from that. Then again, that's what they did to Mama June, and though she looks better, she still looks a bit strange. The same would probably be the case for Danielle.

Yes.  Mama June looks somewhat better, but they can't change her facial structure or the like without major surgery, so she still looks a bit "odd", and I think Danielle would be the same way.

• Love 1
On 8/15/2017 at 4:28 PM, funky-rat said:

Yes.  Mama June looks somewhat better, but they can't change her facial structure or the like without major surgery, so she still looks a bit "odd", and I think Danielle would be the same way.

I thought I was the only one underwhelmed with Mama June. She looks marginally better but her lack of beauty wasn't just the weight. I also agree with you about Danielle, weight loss and a makeover aren't enough. Also, attractiveness isn't just physical...her entire demeanor is repulsive.   

• Love 8
On 8/15/2017 at 3:16 PM, sleepyjean said:

Yup, the swan.. With Terry Dubrow

8 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

I thought I was the only one underwhelmed with Mama June. She looks marginally better but her lack of beauty wasn't just the weight. I also agree with you about Danielle, weight loss and a makeover aren't enough. Also, attractiveness isn't just physical...her entire demeanor is repulsive.   

I think Mama June and Dani will fall into the same situation as the people from my 600 lb life. They get the surgery and their body becomes pear shape. Top thin, bottom heavy.  

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I think Mama June and Dani will fall into the same situation as the people from my 600 lb life. They get the surgery and their body becomes pear shape. Top thin, bottom heavy.  

I've noticed that, too, they never look like the did pre weight gain.

I don't know if the rumors of a make over are true, but even if they are, it's a waste. She needs something stronger, like shock therapy or tranquilizers.  

• Love 6

Well, the talk of an upcoming makeover sort of answers a question I had while bingewatching all of this trainwreck over the last week or two (I was hooked on the Investigation Discovery shows et al but Mr. Snap was convinced it was what was causing my nightmares so he thinks this stuff is harmless. Ha!) ...

I was wondering if she had already HAD a makeover of sorts, as they keep flipping back and forth between Dani with the dishwater hair parted on the side and Dani with the red sort-of-bob with bangs and, I THINK, new glasses. I'd say she looks marginally better in the latter look (slightly a cut above troll) and assumed it was a makeover, or at least the best they could do with what they had to work with. 

Oh, trashy reality shows, I just can't quit you.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Awfarmington said:

On one of the FB pages for 90 DF, the name Maria has been brought up often. Apparently she's obsessed with Mo. Was she also on the show or just a crazy fan? 

Wasn't Maria the NY mistress? Or I am wrong?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Awfarmington said:

On one of the FB pages for 90 DF, the name Maria has been brought up often. Apparently she's obsessed with Mo. Was she also on the show or just a crazy fan? 

Just a crazy fan. She runs one of the FB groups. I think Mo stayed with her for awhile.

5 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Well, the talk of an upcoming makeover sort of answers a question I had while bingewatching all of this trainwreck over the last week or two (I was hooked on the Investigation Discovery shows et al but Mr. Snap was convinced it was what was causing my nightmares so he thinks this stuff is harmless. Ha!) ...

I was wondering if she had already HAD a makeover of sorts, as they keep flipping back and forth between Dani with the dishwater hair parted on the side and Dani with the red sort-of-bob with bangs and, I THINK, new glasses. I'd say she looks marginally better in the latter look (slightly a cut above troll) and assumed it was a makeover, or at least the best they could do with what they had to work with. 

Oh, trashy reality shows, I just can't quit you.

If she's already had the makeover, all I can say is that is the worst makeover ever.  

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

If she's already had the makeover, all I can say is that is the worst makeover ever.  

Mama June has to come back for another season so they can work on the rest.

Danielle already lost some weight on that treadmill. They'll have to schedule at least six seasons for her makeover, IMO.

16 minutes ago, checker said:

Mama June has to come back for another season so they can work on the rest.

Danielle already lost some weight on that treadmill. They'll have to schedule at least six seasons for her makeover, IMO.

Oh gawd, I can't take six more seasons of Danielle.  But you're right, there is a lot of work to do.  

Danielle lost weight?  I hadn't noticed. 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Oh gawd, I can't take six more seasons of Danielle.  But you're right, there is a lot of work to do.  

Danielle lost weight?  I hadn't noticed. 

To me it looked like she'd gained even more. Given her level of distress, this wouldn't be surprising.  But, she'd already lost 175 lb of Tunisian Love Rat.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, checker said:

Her arms look smaller, or is that photoshopped? I admit, I was tipped off by several posts on her own FB page. *Shame*

Unbenannt (2).png

90-Day-Fiance-Danielle-.jpg

Her arms definitely look smaller.  If she's lost weight, I say, good job, Danielle. That's not easy to do under stress. 

• Love 4

She does look better now. The footage on the show shows her looking heftier, but that footage is already several months old. Good for her. She didn't put it on overnight, so it won't go away overnight. Gradual weight loss, walking, and watching salt and sugar s the way to go.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

She does look better now. The footage on the show shows her looking heftier, but that footage is already several months old. Good for her. She didn't put it on overnight, so it won't go away overnight. Gradual weight loss, walking, and watching salt and sugar s the way to go.

I hope she can get healthier physically and mentally.  I superficial makeover is not enough for Danielle.  She needs to work on her self-esteem and developing stable, loving relationships.  Perhaps she should start by rebuilding relationships within her family and postpone any romantic entanglements for a while. And stay off the friggen internet, fgs.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Desert Rat said:

I hope she can get healthier physically and mentally.  I superficial makeover is not enough for Danielle.  She needs to work on her self-esteem and developing stable, loving relationships.  Perhaps she should start by rebuilding relationships within her family and postpone any romantic entanglements for a while. And stay off the friggen internet, fgs.

And away from "soshul media".  She just needs to not care what Mohamed is doing, who likes him, what her /MO's supporters and haters are saying.  Danielle, just  take care of yourself, your kids, and repair your relationships with family and friends.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

For an opposite view, I kind of feel that Danielle has an over-abundance of self-esteem, or rather narcissism and entitlement.  I get an NPD/HPD vibe from her.

Maybe they have more in common than we realized. But, there's only room for ONE narcissistic personality in a relationship, because narcissism can't stand competition. Ideally, there should be none.

• Love 3