Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

On 8/20/2017 at 9:06 PM, SoshulMeedya said:

Yes it's actually kind of sad how hard it is for her to let go. 

And her kids don't care if it's divorce or annulment, they just want the whole situation to end.

Next week's tell all is going to be good!!

The only one who cares about divorce vs annulment is Danielle's splotchy friend. And if Danielle keeps going to her for validation, she's gonna get slapped with a restraining order. Her kids seem less bothered by Mo's actions than her actions. She's the one who keeps throwing them under the bus for a clear opportunist. She's the one who needs to make amends with her family.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

The only one who cares about divorce vs annulment is Danielle's splotchy friend. And if Danielle keeps going to her for validation, she's gonna get slapped with a restraining order. Her kids seem less bothered by Mo's actions than her actions. She's the one who keeps throwing them under the bus for a clear opportunist. She's the one who needs to make amends with her family.

Beth clearly sees this as an opportunity to carry on her own issues with her Muslim ex-husband.  Danielle always saw her as "helpful" in regard to being married to a Muslim (from prior shows), so she keeps going to her for "help" and Beth can continue to work out her aggressions on another person.  Win-win....well, in their eyes.  Lose-lose for us.

• Love 4

Am I remembering correctly that Danielle met with a female attorney who told her annulments were almost impossible to prove in court and that over the years she had only had one case that resulted in annulment rather than divorce? Was the same attorney still representing her at the hearing?

When she got home after the courthouse proceedings, and broke the news to her daughters that it resulted in a  divorce instead of "an anuh-mit", it appeared that the girls hadn't seen it on Mohamed's so-shul media so why was she so upset that he had scooped her on the results? And who was the third young woman curled up on the couch next to her, on the right, usually out of camera range? Is she a third daughter I wasn't aware of and if so, does she ever speak? Something seemed "off" about her. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

Beth clearly sees this as an opportunity to carry on her own issues with her Muslim ex-husband.  Danielle always saw her as "helpful" in regard to being married to a Muslim (from prior shows), so she keeps going to her for "help" and Beth can continue to work out her aggressions on another person.  Win-win....well, in their eyes.  Lose-lose for us.

Not sure why many of these Muslim gentlemen seeking to get out their home country seem to choose women who have both unfortunate faces and figures. Though looks aren't everything and there's a lid for every pot, this just isn't the case.

Could they not choose someone more to their liking that they could build a bonafide marriage with?  It would achieve their ends to come here and they might just be happy rather than repulsed.  Though love usually isn't what most Eastern marriages are based on, there is typically some attraction, common interests and values, and mutual respect.

After what Mo endured with her crazy, I'm sure if he had it to do all over again, he'd choose someone closer to his age that he could be pleased with, and if things ended up not working out, it wouldn't look like he "frauded" her. His treatment of Danielle was cruel, and I think he's even embarrassed by it.  She was no saint either, subjecting him to chaos, no electricity in a much cooler climate than he's used to, and her criminal history.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I may have become cruel.  A person can take only so much.

I think there was a point that Mohamed's behavior toward her was justified after she simply couldn't get it through her thick head after he'd told her for the umpteenth time that he'd had it and the relationship for all intents and purposes was dunzo.

But using her and not showing an ounce of gratitude for helping him get there was just mean.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 5

Both Danielle and Mo-Ho........are horrible, horrible people.

True 'justice' would not be either a divorce OR an annulment.  Neither would benefit either party nor the 'best interests of the state (in this case Federal Immigration Law)

"Justice" (and fairness) would best be served by DEMANDING they stay and RESIDE together for 5 , 6 or 10 years.  In that case, I think Mo-Ho might just find some sort of way

to 'self-deport' and Dani might actually find she has to accede to someone else's needs as opposed to just her WANTS.

This divorce just highlights the sham marriage/the weakness of the K-1/the limits of Immigration Officials........

• Love 7
4 hours ago, happy hobo said:

Both Danielle and Mo-Ho........are horrible, horrible people.

True 'justice' would not be either a divorce OR an annulment.  Neither would benefit either party nor the 'best interests of the state (in this case Federal Immigration Law)

"Justice" (and fairness) would best be served by DEMANDING they stay and RESIDE together for 5 , 6 or 10 years.  In that case, I think Mo-Ho might just find some sort of way

to 'self-deport' and Dani might actually find she has to accede to someone else's needs as opposed to just her WANTS.

This divorce just highlights the sham marriage/the weakness of the K-1/the limits of Immigration Officials........

Justice would definitely be served!

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The US needs to do a better job protecting dummies like Danielle from predators like Mo. 

Danielle needs protection from Danielle. Make Faith the new mom and things should go less "stupidly". 

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

So low for him to pick an easy mark with several minor children in the home.

So negligent of her to bring a strange man into the home with her daughters to live. Seriously creepy. Mo is a scammer, but Dani is a bad mother. She's damn lucky the only thing Mo was after was a green card.

• Love 16
33 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

So low for him to pick an easy mark with several minor children in the home.

That's what upset me the most.  He took bread out of those kids' mouths, and they had to suffer no hot water, no electricity, no heating or cooling while they were trying to go to school or work. 

Yes, she stupidly chose to bring him here, and she got into the debt to pay all the legal fees and other money it cost to bring him here, and  that led to her being short of money and getting utilities cut off. She maintains he hurt her kids, and that was one way he did. I'd be pissed if I was one of those girls, having my period, and my only choice was to take a cold shower in the winter. Plus, they had to do without things they needed. Debt is shameful in many cultures, but Mo should have realized his coming here wasn't cheap and caused her hardship.

Had he had a shred of decency, he would have volunteered to pay her back, particularly considering his end game.  I think she would have been a lot less angry with him had he shown some decency and gratitude rather than being so entitled. She's no prize and he's no peach either.

It cost her a lot to bring this pox known as Mo to our shores. Mo will get "his" one day--karma is a bitch.

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

That's what upset me the most.  He took bread out of those kids' mouths, and they had to suffer no hot water, no electricity, no heating or cooling while they were trying to go to school or work. 

Yes, she stupidly chose to bring him here, and she got into the debt to pay all the legal fees and other money it cost to bring him here, and  that led to her being short of money and getting utilities cut off. She maintains he hurt her kids, and that was one way he did. I'd be pissed if I was one of those girls, having my period, and my only choice was to take a cold shower in the winter. Plus, they had to do without things they needed. Debt is shameful in many cultures, but Mo should have realized his coming here wasn't cheap and caused her hardship.

Had he had a shred of decency, he would have volunteered to pay her back, particularly considering his end game.  I think she would have been a lot less angry with him had he shown some decency and gratitude rather than being so entitled. She's no prize and he's no peach either.

It cost her a lot to bring this pox known as Mo to our shores. Mo will get "his" one day--karma is a bitch.

See, I wish I could give Danielle the benefit of the doubt, but at the end of the day, those are her children. She is obligated to take care of them, and she failed her duties because she is selfish. What kind of woman spends all her money on some man while her children go without their basic needs being met? Her blaming Mo is easier than looking in the mirror and seeing that she's been the problem all along. Before Mo was a thing, she was failing her kids and scamming others through credit card fraud.

The whole reason there is a financial requirement for the K1 visa is to ensure the person bringing a potential spouse to the US can actually afford the process. With 3 kids, I wonder if Danielle was completely honest in the application process. The money she spent buying a husband was her choice and her doing. The K1 process is not and should never be a setup for indentured servitude. Mo should not have to pay her back. She should have never spent money that she should have been using to pay utilities.

Karma has already paid one visit. It sent Mo to Danielle. She's learned nothing.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

he money she spent buying a husband was her choice and her doing. The K1 process is not and should never be a setup for indentured servitude. Mo should not have to pay her back. She should have never spent money that she should have been using to pay utilities.

Agree with your post. I did not mean to imply  K1 should be about indentured servitude, or that Mo was supposed to pay her back. Given his end game that he had no intention of staying with Danielle, it would have been nice if he'd offered or had at least contributed some of his earnings to the household to help her catch up. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Agree with your post. I did not mean to imply  K1 should be about indentured servitude, or that Mo was supposed to pay her back. Given his end game that he had no intention of staying with Danielle, it would have been nice if he'd offered or had at least contributed some of his earnings to the household to help her catch up. 

I mean, I get it. These are not good people. Mo is not a good person. We knew from the time he showed up onscreen that Mo wasn't legit in this relationship. He's trash. But I do think Danielle set out to use a green card as a bargaining chip where she was in control. But she overplayed her hand. A con artist got conned by another, and damaged her relationship with her kids. They don't trust her.

• Love 9

Why am I kind of pissed that Danielle is getting a makeover? I wish the money spent on making her over would be given to women who have been abused and are trying to enter/reenter the workforce, women that have been through cancer/medical treatments, or people that have been disfigured in accidents instead of rewarding this idiot for being an idiot. 

• Love 14

I'm wondering if part of Danielle's makeover should include elocution lessons so she can learn to finally properly pronounce the following words: Tunisia, Mohamed, halal, annulment, social, media, and that "frauded" isn't a word.  Did I miss any?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I'm wondering if part of Danielle's makeover should include elocution lessons so she can learn to finally properly pronounce the following words: Tunisia, Mohamed, halal, annulment, social, media, and that "frauded" isn't a word.  Did I miss any?

Consummate, deported and frustrated come first to mind.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Any word with three syllables or more. But then again, she probably doesn't use many of those.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Mo would probably rather pay some bills than have secks one more time with her!

• Love 2
23 hours ago, CofCinci said:

The US needs to do a better job protecting dummies like Danielle from predators like Mo. 

It is not the governments job to protect us from ourselves.  AND THANK GOD FOR THAT!  

44 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

A decent human being would have offered to pay her back some of the money she spent getting him here. He is not a decent human being.

Neither of them are.  They both got into this together.  No one owes the other anything.  

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It is not the governments job to protect us from ourselves.  AND THANK GOD FOR THAT!  

Neither of them are.  They both got into this together.  No one owes the other anything.  

I believe that Danielle or one oif her relatives stole Mo's identity and did all kinds of damage to his credit. The two of them should just move on. 

7 hours ago, spankydoll said:

I believe that Danielle or one oif her relatives stole Mo's identity and did all kinds of damage to his credit. The two of them should just move on. 

That was Big Red & her son impersonating him.

2 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

If he had given her any money, he would have told us, and told us, and told us, ad nauseam.

He gave her no money, took all the TLC money, never worked for more than a couple of weeks before getting fired while he was living with her, refused job offers, and he also, as of now, never paid her the attorney's fees. But he just spent $625 on some dumb seminar in a cheap hotel.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

A decent human being would have offered to pay her back some of the money she spent getting him here.

Maybe TLC can get a forensic accountant to go through their receipts to let us know just who spent what on whom.   IT'S A JOKE, PEOPLE!!!

• Love 3
On 8/22/2017 at 11:31 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I think he's addicted to the attention.

And, of course, Danielle is not.   Attention from fans and TLC isn't enough without Mah-hammit she needs to stalk-and-attack.   Apparently prior to this show she wasn't getting enough attention from the welfare system, the courts, bill collectors, the police, attorneys, etc.    As for money, how could Mohammed (sp?) take "all the TLC money"?  One would assume checks are made out to the individual cast members; that money should be theirs unless a court says otherwise. 

• Love 1
On 8/22/2017 at 1:30 PM, Former Nun said:

Well...there also might be scheduling problems.  There's no way he can get a "regular" job with standard hours if he has to keep leaving for attorney/court meetings, TLC schedules/tapings, finding places to live, avoiding "a certain stalker."  All of us would have a difficult time holding down a job under his circumstances.  TLC should let him go to make it on his own--or not.   Frauded-and-Wronged Danielle too!   Bring everyone back in three years and let us know what's going on.  They could name the show 20/20.  Nice ring?

He's basically a lazy con artist so he doesn't want to work.  He could meet lawyers after work or a lunch.  He's not running in and out of court.  No, he can't hold down a job because he wants easy money, preferably earned by someone he is leeching off.

• Love 7

Of course it's a moot point that Danielle's addicted to the attention.  As much as Mahammit has been stalked by her, you would think he'd want to disappear. The previews for the tell all show him walking off stage and driving away saying he was going to hide.  Please, go hide in your Tunisian Rat hole!

one question:?who is Big Red? Beth?

• Love 6

I am looking forward to the makeover show. Danielle is a relatively young woman. Her skin looks good. I have the same type of thin kinda curly hair and it can look good with the proper cut and product. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Mama June but she had pretty features. I can't gauge what Dani's face looks like as she either has on gigantic awful glasses or is crying and blowing her nose into a tissue. I cant think of a celebrity look to expect. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

No, he can't hold down a job because he wants easy money, preferably earned by someone he is leeching off.

The entire 90-Day group seems a bit TLC-leechy.  It won't last much longer.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

He's basically a lazy con artist so he doesn't want to work.  He could meet lawyers after work or a lunch.  He's not running in and out of court.  No, he can't hold down a job because he wants easy money, preferably earned by someone he is leeching off.

This describes Danielle too. She expected he would support her and her children. Meanwhile, she was losing jobs and stealing credit cards.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, brillia79 said:

This describes Danielle too. She expected he would support her and her children. Meanwhile, she was losing jobs and stealing credit cards.

I know it's already been said, but they deserve one another. I feel bad for her innocent kids though. They didn't ask to have a 'mother' like Danielle. :(

• Love 7
1 hour ago, spankydoll said:

I am looking forward to the makeover show. Danielle is a relatively young woman. Her skin looks good. I have the same type of thin kinda curly hair and it can look good with the proper cut and product. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Mama June but she had pretty features. I can't gauge what Dani's face looks like as she either has on gigantic awful glasses or is crying and blowing her nose into a tissue. I cant think of a celebrity look to expect. 

This would indeed be a challenge for her makeover team.  I just hope she gets some good counseling as well.

• Love 2
On 8/24/2017 at 8:58 PM, brillia79 said:

See, I wish I could give Danielle the benefit of the doubt, but at the end of the day, those are her children. She is obligated to take care of them, and she failed her duties because she is selfish. What kind of woman spends all her money on some man while her children go without their basic needs being met? Her blaming Mo is easier than looking in the mirror and seeing that she's been the problem all along. Before Mo was a thing, she was failing her kids and scamming others through credit card fraud.

Well said!  When all is said and done......the problem is and always has been : Danielle. 

She put her children and family last long before Mo came into the picture. Mo was only the latest and most visible proof of her ineptitude and selfishness.

On 8/25/2017 at 6:26 AM, checker said:

Consummate, deported and frustrated come first to mind.

Consummate: when I first heard her say it.......I wondered if she was talking about SOUP...........and why

• Love 6
17 hours ago, brillia79 said:

Does it?  Until shortly before Mohammed came into her life, wasn't Danielle working?  I know she lost her job, but she did support her children, for the most part.  

I am not saying Danielle is blameless in this fiasco marriage, she never should have agreed to meet a man twenty years her junior.  But she is not in the same league as Mohammed as a con artist.

I didn't watch the season Danielle and Mohammed were first on.  The first season I watched was when he got involved with Luisa.  That's when I realized he was a con artist, because he used various means to attempt to get Luisa to do what he wanted.  He used charm.  Guilt.  Sympathy.  Shame.  He used every trick in the book to manipulate her into doing his bidding. (Of course, it didn't work with the tough as nails Luisa, who is a con artist herself.)   I've seen that pattern in almost every interaction he has on camera.  I don't see the same with Danielle.   What I see with Danielle is someone who attempts to control the situation around her and can't.  She is nowhere near his league in this.

Edited by Real Eyes
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

Does it?  Until shortly before Mohammed came into her life, wasn't Danielle working?  I know she lost her job, but she did support her children, for the most part.  

I am not saying Danielle is blameless in this fiasco marriage, she never should have agreed to meet a man twenty years her junior.  But she is not in the same league as Mohammed as a con artist.

I didn't watch the season Danielle and Mohammed were first on.  The first season I watched was when he got involved with Luisa.  That's when I realized he was a con artist, because he used various means to attempt to get Luisa to do what he wanted.  He used charm.  Guilt.  Sympathy.  Shame.  He used every trick in the book to manipulate her into doing his bidding. (Of course, it didn't work with the tough as nails Luisa, who is a con artist herself.)   I've seen that pattern in almost every interaction he has on camera.  I don't see the same with Danielle.   What I see with Danielle is someone who attempts to control the situation around her and can't.  She is nowhere near his league in this.

Forgery, credit card theft, theft of money, nonpayment of rent. That's Danielle. And all before Mohammed came into the picture.

All the makings of a con artist.

• Love 12