Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Something on TLC is true?   And they have the power to be immune from federal banking regulations?

Yes true.  I don't know what banking regulations you speak of... but it is exactly how it happened.  It's like I was there and saw it with my own eyes.

19 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

...her delusions of getting back together with Mo (I can hear producers telling her "he's waiting for you, go get him!").

Actually... no.  From the moment he escaped her and the moment she flew to Miami, she was desperate to get in touch with him.  The usual refrain: they need to talk through unspecified "issues," the girlses miss him, he was temporarily spoiled by fame, needed to come to his senses, his fans were leading him astray from his true owner etc.  Without producer enticement, she was blabbing on and on to anyone that would listen about plans to go down to Miami and try to find him.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

""Mohamed....." she was screaming, "I want my sex tonight!"" 

Did anyone else hear Mo say that in the panel discussion preview?

Yes, I heard it. That is going to be one good reunion.  Can't wait. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Without producer enticement, she was blabbing on and on to anyone that would listen about plans to go down to Miami and try to find him.

I have a question.  How the heck did Danielle afford a plane ticket to Miami and a hotel room?  I figured the producers paid for it because isn't she constantly broke?  If they really did fund her excursion to the Sunshine State, then they are basically encouraging her lunacy.  Not that she needs encouraging, per se, but she does seem to need funding.  And it seems like the producers are providing it.  Or am I wrong about that?  

I actually wouldn't put it past her to sell one of her kidneys to fund her obsession at this point.  She's that determined.  Hanging on like a hair in a biscuit. I can't believe she really thinks this guy who won't even take one phone call from her or respond to one text has any interest in actually seeing her.  I noticed she had to drive herself to the airport.  I bet her family refused to even give her a ride.  I know I wouldn't have facilitated her trip in any way. 

• Love 8

I'm a newcomer - I'm guessing "friend" Beth or friends of friends are here with insider info? I am mostly lost too about these inner working of Danielle's life. 

The show egged on the whole stalker trip to miami, imo. So how and when did she find a new man? 

Still think Mo need to head back to where he came from. Danielle shows all her crazy cards up front. This guy knew exactly what he wanted to do. How long was the miserable Louisa on the back burner?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I have a question.  How the heck did Danielle afford a plane ticket to Miami and a hotel room?  I figured the producers paid for it because isn't she constantly broke?  If they really did fund her excursion to the Sunshine State, then they are basically encouraging her lunacy.  Not that she needs encouraging, per se, but she does seem to need funding.  And it seems like the producers are providing it.  Or am I wrong about that? 

She paid for the airline ticket herself however the crew chose the hotel for her because they needed a place where they could film.  I think they all stayed there too.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

The show egged on the whole stalker trip to miami, imo. So how and when did she find a new man? 

It was a fan from the DC area who contacted her.  She met him on her way to Pakistan to pick up some cash from him at a gas station (he is allegedly somewhat generous, bought her a car, gave her and her daughters money on a regular basis) since they were flying out of the DC airport.  Mo briefly met him too.

The show totally didn't egg her on to go to Miami.  That's really all her.  I'm sure they were over the moon with the stupid drama, but ultimately it was not their idea or their urging.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

It was a fan from the DC area who contacted her.  She met him on her way to Pakistan to pick up some cash from him at a gas station (he is allegedly somewhat generous, bought her a car, gave her and her daughters money on a regular basis) since they were flying out of the DC airport.  Mo briefly met him too.

I just don't even know what to say to this.  

Someone bought Danielle a car?  And gave her and her kids money?  Why???????  And Mohamed met him?  I realize I am just repeating your post but .... I just don't even know what to say to this.  

Why did this man do this?  I just do not understand any of this. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I just don't even know what to say to this.  

Someone bought Danielle a car?  And gave her and her kids money?  Why???????  And Mohamed met him?  I realize I am just repeating your post but .... I just don't even know what to say to this.  

Mo's not the only one with crotch dripper groupies who offer money and gifts. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

Mo's not the only one with crotch dripper groupies who offer money and gifts. 

True... only he's racked in a lot more dinero than she has, sent most to his family in Tunisia, and contributed not a penny to the household he mooched off.

20 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

True love, I guess?

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I'm a newcomer - I'm guessing "friend" Beth or friends of friends are here with insider info? I am mostly lost too about these inner working of Danielle's life. 

Still think Mo need to head back to where he came from. Danielle shows all her crazy cards up front. This guy knew exactly what he wanted to do. How long was the miserable Louisa on the back burner?

Is it that obvious?  I started with them in 2013 when I noticed Dani begging for a co-sponsor on VJ.  This train wreck has been too strange and fascinating to look away.

3 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

True... only he's racked in a lot more dinero than she has, sent most to his family in Tunisia, and contributed not a penny to the household he mooched off.

She didn't mind as long as she could pick up money from his sloppy seconds.

Edited by Virtually Me
I can't type worth a damn :(
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Sloppy seconds??? Do you know what that means?  How does it apply here?

Yea, I know what it means.  It applies to how she spent considerable time demanding money from his "mistresses".  Remember how she offered to sell him to one of them for $30,000?

That's what true love looks like at Dani's house.

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 3

That's still not "sloppy seconds" if there ever was a "sloppy second" in this sordid tale it was Mo himself if only he let her have him after he's been with a mistress and he's still dripping.

One day she'll regret not selling him for all of $30, that's way more than the selfish, irritable, whiny little sociopath is worth.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

That's still not "sloppy seconds" if there ever was a "sloppy second" in this sordid tale it was Mo himself if only he let her have him after he's been with a mistress and he's still dripping.

Dani needs sex!  Check in next week for the skinny on that lol

47 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

True love, I guess?

With all due respect, HOW does anyone here know definitively what Mo has done with his money? I don't doubt for one moment that he spent none of it repaying Danielle for all she spent on him, including his visa and work permit. He is trash.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

With all due respect, HOW does anyone here know definitively what Mo has done with his money? I don't doubt for one moment that he spent none of it repaying Danielle for all she spent on him, including his visa and work permit. He is trash.

He certainly hasn't spent it on good clothing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

He certainly hasn't spent it on good clothing. 

LOL. I'm no fashionista, but in Florida he's dressing like an 80 yo with bad eyesight. All he needs to complete the outfit is sandals, black socks & those huge sunglasses that wrap around the head (from my memories of dear Grandpa :-)).

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I have a question.  How the heck did Danielle afford a plane ticket to Miami and a hotel room? 

I thought her cable and electricity were being turned off? How much do they make on this show?

She reminds me of a potato.

I wanted to shake her and smack some intelligence into her!

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

I thought her cable and electricity were being turned off? How much do they make on this show?

But you can't smarten up a potato... Just make a little bit of electricity of a delicious supper with it. Not as much can be said about Danielle....

• Love 1
3 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

From what I have recently found out from someone who is close to some of the people on the show, TLC set up the entire trip and paid her expenses. They were urging her behind the scenes to meet up with Mohamed for a showdown. They got what they wanted.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

From what I have recently found out from someone who is close to some of the people on the show, TLC set up the entire trip and paid her expenses. They were urging her behind the scenes to meet up with Mohamed for a showdown. They got what they wanted.

She actually wanted to go by herself and had bought her own ticket and gotten a hostel. When TLC finally decided to tag along (they didn't want to get involved at first), they moved her to a hotel and got her a different ticket.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I actually wouldn't put it past her to sell one of her kidneys to fund her obsession at this point.  She's that determined.  Hanging on like a hair in a biscuit. I can't believe she really thinks this guy who won't even take one phone call from her or respond to one text has any interest in actually seeing her.  I noticed she had to drive herself to the airport.  I bet her family refused to even give her a ride.  I know I wouldn't have facilitated her trip in any way. 

And as someone mentioned the FitBit!  I found myself screaming this at my tv.  If she has any minor children they just need to emancipate themselves.  Their mother thinks about them not at all.   I also noticed many items she was packing had tags still on them so she obviously shopped for her surprise romantic vacay with Mo.  I see that all as rent money, college money, food money, utility money, you get the drift.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Nutella said:

She actually wanted to go by herself and had bought her own ticket and gotten a hostel. When TLC finally decided to tag along (they didn't want to get involved at first), they moved her to a hotel and got her a different ticket.

Wow, Nutella! That really creates a lot of questions! Could Danielle in her own simple way have manipulated the TLC producers? Surely she knew they wanted to record the showdown! Also, I'm assuming that she was getting paychecks for every day that they taped, as opposed to Season 2 when they got one lump check after the season completed (to ensure that they wouldn't reveal whether they said I do or I don't).  So, she must have been spending her TLC earnings on that sunny beach wardrobe of hers? And did she look like she had lost a bit of weight? Good for her but it ain't gonna bring back Mo!

• Love 1

They get their paycheck after the last episode airs, in case someone balks and screws up filming during the time they are on schedule to film. Danielle doesn't have two nickels to rub together. TLC financed it all for her to go to Miami, if she's telling people otherwise she's trying to maintain the 4th wall and not get dinged for telling the truth.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Is it that obvious?  I started with them in 2013 when I noticed Dani begging for a co-sponsor on VJ.  This train wreck has been too strange and fascinating to look away.

She didn't mind as long as she could pick up money from his sloppy seconds.

What is VJ?

Thank you! :-)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

They get their paycheck after the last episode airs, in case someone balks and screws up filming during the time they are on schedule to film. Danielle doesn't have two nickels to rub together. TLC financed it all for her to go to Miami, if she's telling people otherwise she's trying to maintain the 4th wall and not get dinged for telling the truth.

Nutella is correct.  It's like I was there and saw it with my own eyes.  TLC didn't push anything... they just followed.  Initially she had booked a grungy youth hostel but the crew didn't want to stay/film there so they changed her trip around for their convenience.  This was 100% her idea and she really thought he'd fall in love "again" at the sight of her.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 6

I think Danielle is emotionally stunted and completely selfish and immature. But I also try to remind myself that the big piece of this puzzle that we never got to see was how he treated her before getting here and while in Doha.  It's my understanding that he showered her in attention and affection and that they were in constant communication. Having been in a long distance relationship myself I know how attached you can become to someone just through computer and text/phone call communication because often, especially in the beginning, it's non-stop. 

Anyway, I don't point this out to excuse her behavior in chasing him down.. once someone says they don't want to be with you that should be that. But I do think our impressions are a bit colored as we picked up this story when he landed on US soil and subsequently began to detach himself from her. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Diamond Dog said:

How does Danielle have the money for a fancy cellphone, new clothing, and the macbook pro that was lying next to her on the hotel bed? I also noticed in her house, an iMac box. TLC must pay that well, but not well enough for her to pay rent, or electricity bills. Basic life skills have eluded this woman completely. It is scary how completely self-absorbed she is, and clueless to overt clues like Mohamed not being slightly attracted to her.

My guess is that this time around they got paid as they went for individual days of shooting so that she must have just completely blown that money as soon as she got it with no thought to what her four children might need. (She said that they shot more footage of her than of Mohamed.) And yes, basic life skills have eluded her completely! Christmas will be here in two months and she'll be broke again.

"As they pulled you out of the oxygen tent, you asked for the latest party..."

sorry couldn't resist. That's one of my all time favorite albums!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, GracieK said:

I think Danielle is emotionally stunted and completely selfish and immature. But I also try to remind myself that the big piece of this puzzle that we never got to see was how he treated her before getting here and while in Doha. 

Absolutely.  There are pictures of them in Doha where he is smiling at her and making coquettish poses in a wife beater, beaming together in bed, holding hands in a shopping center, riding an indoor gondola like lovers, looking at baby furniture, etc.  He rented a place because he couldn't have the room mates around.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, lallalla said:

What is VJ?

Thank you! :-)

VJ is what regulars call the website Visajourney dot com. It's a long standing, DIY website where petitioners and benficiaries get help with immigration and cultural issues from others who are also going through the process or have expertise with it. I spent about 12 years giving advice to folks involved with Middle East and North Africa.  That's how Dani and Mo first came to my attention. They used information from the site to get Mo's visa. That's how I found out about 90DF, too. They used to troll for cast members there.

27 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

[ ]

I saw that lol

Edited by Virtually Me
Need ice cream
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Virtually Me said:

VJ is what regulars call the website Visajourney dot com. It's a long standing, DIY website where petitioners and benficiaries get help with immigration and cultural issues from others who are also going through the process or have expertise with it. I spent about 12 years giving advise to folks involved with Middle East and North Africa immigration.  That's how Dani and Mo first came to my attention. They used information from the site to get Mo's visa. That's how I found out about 90DF, too. They used to troll for cast members there.

I saw that lol

I was laughing my a$$ off when I wrote it, too. But the potato thing... I just get a little too carried away sometimes. lol Poor Dani!

Glad somebody saw it though. lol

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

VJ is what regulars call the website Visajourney dot com. It's a long standing, DIY website where petitioners and benficiaries get help with immigration and cultural issues from others who are also going through the process or have expertise with it. I spent about 12 years giving advice to folks involved with Middle East and North Africa.  That's how Dani and Mo first came to my attention. They used information from the site to get Mo's visa. That's how I found out about 90DF, too. They used to troll for cast members there.

I saw that lol

Thank you!

They were using the site to find a co-sponsor?! In addition to gleaning info?

Why am I surprised at all any more.

Edited by lallalla
  • Love 2