Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

On 3/1/2020 at 2:18 AM, galaxychaser said:

One joyfully available uterus produced all those brainwashed robots. What a tragedy/shame.

Ordering at Panera can take forever.  I would not like to be the person in line behind that bunch.

• Love 7

Addendum: This is the first time they have acknowledged Derelict's birthday. Jill hasn't been acknowledged since 2017. The only other in-laws to receive birthday wishes are Anna, Jeremy, and Kendra. Make of that what you will.

• Useful 19
  • Love 3

The duggarfam post has been up for several hours, and neither Jill nor Derelict has liked it. The only Duggars to like it are Jana and Lauren. 

Derelict a doesn't seem to be liked much by his in-laws.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5

It makes me wonder who actually controls and posts on behalf of the duggarfam profile.  I don;t know why but I doubt it's either JB or Jshell. 
Rumor has it that Jana is the one that posts since she was/is the keeper of the Internet passwords.  Who was the howler who was paired with Deertick for the Christmas gift exchange?  Maybe that's the one that posted this birthday post.

• Love 6

Pretty sure someone at the TTH reads all of the snark sites.  I have no doubt they want to know what is being said about them.  So the happy birthday post to Derick may just be an attempt to diffuse rumours of a rift between Jill, Derick, and Jim Bob and Michelle.   

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Pretty sure someone at the TTH reads all of the snark sites.  I have no doubt they want to know what is being said about them.  So the happy birthday post to Derick may just be an attempt to diffuse rumours of a rift between Jill, Derick, and Jim Bob and Michelle.   

That's totally what it is. Also, they may have heard about the book and want to stop that by sucking up to him.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Maybe D agreed to not write the book for $$$. Or he has dirt on them for IRS or something and was given $$$ to keep quiet.

I doubt Boob would bribe him with cash. This IS Boob we're talking about. 😂 Round 1: suck up to Derick to your 1.2m followers.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

if timothy rodrigues, sheltered as he is, could find the snark on his family, surely the duggars with all those phones and computers found the snark on themselves long ago.

I think Jill shows him the posts. I think Timmy has a flip phone if that.

• Love 4

9 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Is Waffle House any good? It’s probably $30 per person like IHOP. 

?????  It is the poor man's IHOP.  40 plus years ago in our Motel 6 travel days, WH was a cheap, but filling breakfast.

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I can't believe I watched that entire video. Was she chewing gum at the beginning while recording a video? Yuck. The vocal fry was annoying, too, as were the ubiquitous exclamations of "Yay!" and "Are you excited?" No Jill, I am not. 

Near the end of the video, she said she was editing the video when a thank-you note arrived. I'd hate to see what this video was like before the editing. Does she really think we want to watch her pack a box? It's not riveting to watch. She needs better material, and she should practice what to say before she records the video.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, emma675 said:

Where the hell is IHOP $30 per person?? I've never spent more than $15 there and sadly I've eaten at a lot of IHOPs in my day. Waffle House is good and cheap, but there's a joke in the south that if there's going to be trouble, it usually goes down at a WH.

I think it's kind of cute that WH is Jill and Dreck's go to date night spot. It's sweet and kinda trashy, lol.

NYC. I went for chicken and waffles $17+drink+tip equals almost $30. I guess Waffle House is like $10.

• Love 1

Dan, wife and kid stayed in a hotel? Jill has a never been used by a guest, guest room. Because like Jessa, having a room for guests is more important than their kids having an inviting room.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Is Waffle House any good? It’s probably $30 per person like IHOP. 

I like it.  15 bucks for 2 people.  And you see your food being made 

13 hours ago, emma675 said:

Where the hell is IHOP $30 per person?? I've never spent more than $15 there and sadly I've eaten at a lot of IHOPs in my day. Waffle House is good and cheap, but there's a joke in the south that if there's going to be trouble, it usually goes down at a WH.

I think it's kind of cute that WH is Jill and Dreck's go to date night spot. It's sweet and kinda trashy, lol.

Jill really needs to do some self evaluation and realize she is kinda white trash .. ( as am I.   But I can admit it )

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

NYC. I went for chicken and waffles $17+drink+tip equals almost $30. I guess Waffle House is like $10.

Thats just NYC prices.  You think you would be safe going to a chain restaurant in Manhattan, but no the prices are jacked up.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Jill really needs to do some self evaluation and realize she is kinda white trash .. ( as am I.   But I can admit it )

I am laughing at Jill trying to figure out the term white trash.

can't you just see her thinking "that is all those bags of styrofoam plates, cups and plasticware we put in those white bags for my brothers to drive down the road to the dump"?

i don't like the term white trash, though i identify with it. i would so go to waffle house if there was one near me. would not post pics of it being a date with mrcrazy8s

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, emma675 said:

ink it's kind of cute that WH is Jill and Dreck's go to date night spot. It's sweet and kinda trashy, lol.

They’re like stoners that are afraid of marijuana.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Dan, wife and kid stayed in a hotel? Jill has a never been used by a guest, guest room. Because like Jessa, having a room for guests is more important than their kids having an inviting room.

I thought Dan lived close enough that he and his wife didn't have to spend the night. They could go home. 

• Useful 1