Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

(edited)
59 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Derick re-tweeted this. How many exceptions to this are there in Dillard/Duggar world? Or , I should say, what bullshit!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ronniefloyd/status/879022311009079298

Of course, there are many exceptions in Ronnie Floyd's world as well. In fact, while I knew he was anti-LGBT (and possibly anti-more-than-that, actually), I always thought he was pretty smart. So I'm kind of amazed that he'd make that statement, given the cognitive dissonance it points to in his statements as SBC prez, for example.... 

To wit -- 

'On Tuesday, the SBC’s highest committee voted unanimously to “disfellowship” — or effectively break ties with — New Heart Community Church in La Mirada, California because it voted in May to become a “third way” church, or a congregation where members “agree to disagree” about homosexuality and not cast judgment on one another. The committee held that the church “does not presently meet the definition of a cooperating church” under the SBC’s constitution, which outlaws congregations that “act to affirm, approve or endorse homosexual behavior.”

' “[New Heart has] walked away from us as Southern Baptists,” Ronnie Floyd, SBC President and pastor of Cross Church in northwest Arkansas, told the Baptist Press. “We have not walked away from them. So it is with compassion that I would appeal to them to reconsider their decision, mostly their position related to the Word of God on homosexuality.”'

https://thinkprogress.org/southern-baptists-kick-out-gay-friendly-church-169ca3d4e98

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I think the human diversity that Ronnie Floyd is referring to is racial diversity. There is no way he believes that LGBT people are part of God's plan.

Not a ton of racial diversity in the SBC, either. Derick married into a movement that's trying to produce as many white people as possible.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

I think the human diversity that Ronnie Floyd is referring to is racial diversity. There is no way he believes that LGBT people are part of God's plan.

Totally agree. ....

Nevertheless, we have no evidence that Derick is racist, either. So if we can call him out on his post, we're effectively calling out Floyd as well. What's good for the parroting quoter has got to be good for the guy who said the thing in the first place, to me, anyway! .....

I'm just trying to make my perpetual point that the Duggs/Dugg adjacents generally don't invent their attitudes. They just parrot attitudes of their authority figures. Floyd certainly said it referring to race only, not sexuality. So Derick's not the big person to blame for doing the same! ..........   I just find it all too easy to rail against and pretty viciously insult this one family, as we -- me included -- constantly do -- while closing our eyes to the fact that their words and actions are pretty much entirely in line with a subculture of several million people. The Duggs/Dugg adjacents certainly have some individual personal flaws and bad behavior in their personal lives that they're not just picking up from their milieu. But when they're spouting off about the world, they're mostly just handpuppets, I think. More just dumb and unreflective than mean or even hypocritical, quite possibly, in many cases.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8
(edited)

Shall we play Where in the World Are the Dullards? Derick posted the pic below yesterday, so they were likely there on Saturday, not Silver Dollar City. This is more in line with Jana being pictured backstage with Benessa's kids in Ohio on Saturday (pics apparently on Tumblr, a place I have no clue how to navigate). The SDC pic is probably from about this time last week at the beginning part of the #babymoon, or even the trip before that when Benessa went to Waco and Laredo. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
Forgot the pic...d'oh!
  • Love 1
On 6/24/2017 at 0:16 AM, IntoTheMystic said:

I wonder if they have so many baby showers so they can take stuff back and get money instead of the gift. I've known more than one couple who did that.

THIS!  I think they do this with wedding and baby shower gifts.  

On 6/25/2017 at 9:17 AM, floridamom said:

I don't care much for Amy, but I felt very badly for her with that clown joke at her birthday. That was a cruel thing to do to anyone. Someone's fears should never be 'played with'. So UNCHRISTIAN of the Duggars, they should go to confession and confess that.

I did as well.  It was a shit move.  Its also a way to create trust issues.  Using fears against someone is terribly cruel.  

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Jill is huge. That's going to be another Giant White Baby.

Do we know for sure it's not twins?  She really is big...either that, or she was due two months ago.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Do we know for sure it's not twins?  She really is big...either that, or she was due two months ago.

Supposedly, they had a strip center ultrasound for a gender reveal. Certainly, they would have known then if there was a twin, unless they are keeping secrets.

• Love 3

It must be so awkward for Derrick to explain his memories of scouting camp, college, etc to Jill. She has literally no basis for comparison. Does she get misty eyed thinking about her journeys to the heart?

Jill is huge. Another transverse breach positioned baby.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Totally agree. ....

Nevertheless, we have no evidence that Derick is racist, either. So if we can call him out on his post, we're effectively calling out Floyd as well. What's good for the parroting quoter has got to be good for the guy who said the thing in the first place, to me, anyway! .....

I'm just trying to make my perpetual point that the Duggs/Dugg adjacents generally don't invent their attitudes. They just parrot attitudes of their authority figures. Floyd certainly said it referring to race only, not sexuality. So Derick's not the big person to blame for doing the same! ..........   I just find it all too easy to rail against and pretty viciously insult this one family, as we -- me included -- constantly do -- while closing our eyes to the fact that their words and actions are pretty much entirely in line with a subculture of several million people. The Duggs/Dugg adjacents certainly have some individual personal flaws and bad behavior in their personal lives that they're not just picking up from their milieu. But when they're spouting off about the world, they're mostly just handpuppets, I think. More just dumb and unreflective than mean or even hypocritical, quite possibly, in many cases.

Duggars and any of their leghumping spouses are fair game. There are religions that are much worse than the Duggars in their approach to human rights , and if they get in front of tv and try to hide their real culture, we can come on here and tear them to shreds. They have said media is their ministry. It's ok to react to them. That's one of the reasons I would love Jill R to get the air time she wants so SEVERELY, she can't tone down. Derp's social media tells us more about who the Duggs are than the show. Their entire life is based on promoting their lifestyle. No one watches the Dugg for home repair how-to. Without pushback they would have no show. Controversy is just as important for them to get their message clarified; on here we refer to that as FU internetz, but it is really their response to criticism. If at any time they decide they can't tolerate the spotlight, they can set their social media to private and disappear. They are representing the millions of fundy peeps. We don't know if it's TLC or the Duggs, but someone is sugar coating the reality of the cult on TV while a lot of lies are exposed on SM. I don't feel bad when they are caught lying, that's their choice. When Bin fibbed about the camp it completely changed the way I thought of that dufus. When the Dullards started grifting so blatantly, I felt zilch pity at them being mocked. Stop doing stupid shit. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Whatever position Samuel (he's well beyond "Samuelito" now) is in, he doesn't have any room to move in there! Is another c-section in her immediate future? 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Whatever position it's in, it doesn't have any room to move in there! Is another c-section in her immediate future? 

She won't unless she's minutes away from death. We all know this. Jill is a stupid, deluded fool who will risk her and the baby's life just so she can feel in control of this situation.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Whatever position it's in, it doesn't have any room to move in there! Is another c-section in her immediate future? 

Feel bad for whichever lost girl is next in line. This one is gonna be heavy to pack around while cleaning that big house. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

She won't unless she's minutes away from death. We all know this. Jill is a stupid, deluded fool who will risk her and the baby's life just so she can feel in control of this situation.

Which is why the consensus is that she's an idiot. She practically killed Izzy just to be right about her stupid birth plan. I have no doubt she'll try again until doctors tell her that VBAC is impossible.

6 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

Feel bad for whichever lost girl is next in line. This one is gonna be heavy to pack around while cleaning that big house. 

She already has Jenni Buddy who at almost 10 is plenty old enough to be a member of the next wave of J-Slaves.

• Love 7
(edited)
20 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

Duggars and any of their leghumping spouses are fair game. There are religions that are much worse than the Duggars in their approach to human rights , and if they get in front of tv and try to hide their real culture, we can come on here and tear them to shreds. They have said media is their ministry. It's ok to react to them. That's one of the reasons I would love Jill R to get the air time she wants so SEVERELY, she can't tone down. Derp's social media tells us more about who the Duggs are than the show. Their entire life is based on promoting their lifestyle. No one watches the Dugg for home repair how-to. Without pushback they would have no show. Controversy is just as important for them to get their message clarified; on here we refer to that as FU internetz, but it is really their response to criticism. If at any time they decide they can't tolerate the spotlight, they can set their social media to private and disappear. They are representing the millions of fundy peeps. We don't know if it's TLC or the Duggs, but someone is sugar coating the reality of the cult on TV while a lot of lies are exposed on SM. I don't feel bad when they are caught lying, that's their choice. When Bin fibbed about the camp it completely changed the way I thought of that dufus. When the Dullards started grifting so blatantly, I felt zilch pity at them being mocked. Stop doing stupid shit. 

Oh, I agree. I don't have any trouble bashing them or seeing them bashed. 

But a larger point does bother me -- which is that if we see them as just a bunch of unique individual jerks (I hate that Derick! He's just the worst!) then we're actually way way underestimating what I think is a very real problem.

We're treating them as TeeVee entertainment that shows one really horrible family  that it's "fun" to bash as uniquely horrible.  We can "hate watch" them. And isn't that "fun"?  But how much fun is it when somebody with an enormous amount of power and influence in our society, such as Ronnie Floyd, says the exact same things as Derick -- and said them first; Derick Dum Dum was just quoting -- but we totally ignore that. I don't see anybody bashing Ronnie Floyd in the same way as everybody loves bashing Derick (I hate that Ronnie Floyd! He's just the worst!) .

And I can only assume that that's because Floyd's double standard on diversity actual means something in society -- has real consequences -- while Derick's is just "fun" to hatewatch and hate-bash on the internet. And while I have no problem bashing Derick for his views, I do think it's flat out wrong to imply -- as we virtually always do around here -- that those are the just personal bad views of a jerk. They're not. He is speaking for a whole world that he's in. He didn't make the stuff up. .............It was made up by people who are considered untouchable because they're the real-world powers that be. 

This is one of the many reasons that I object to having the Duggars on tv. It's really easy to bash them and feel self-righteous, while never considering that we're bashing individuals who are easy to bash while leaving the creators of their ideas completely unremarked upon and untouched. ..... Bashing the Duggars is okay, but I hate myself on days when the bashing kind of makes me feel satisfied and as if I've accomplished something, because bashing the Duggars is really completely beside the point, when it comes to anything that actually matters. It's just garden-variety internet trolling, really. It's nothing I should feel self-righteous about. Yet too often I do. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Churchhoney said:

Oh, I agree. I don't have any trouble bashing them or seeing them bashed. 

But a larger point does bother me -- which is that if we see them as just a bunch of unique individual jerks (I hate that Derick! He's just the worst!) then we're actually way way underestimating what I think is a very real problem.

We're treating them as TeeVee entertainment that shows one really horrible family  that it's "fun" to bash as uniquely horrible.  We can "hate watch" them. And isn't that "fun"?  But how much fun is it when somebody with an enormous amount of power and influence in our society, such as Ronnie Floyd, says the exact same things as Derick -- and said the first; Derick Dum Dum was just quoting -- but we totally ignore that. I don't see anybody bashing Ronnie Floyd in the same way as everybody loves bashing Derick (I hate that Ronnie Floyd! He's just the worst!) .

And I can only assume that that's because Floyd's double standard on diversity actual means something in society -- has real consequences -- while Derick's is just "fun" to hatewatch and hate-bash on the internet. And while I have no problem bashing Derick for his views, I do think it's flat out wrong to imply -- as we virtually always do around here -- that those are the just personal bad views of a jerk. They're not. He is speaking for a whole world that he's in. He didn't make the stuff up. .............It was made up by people who are considered untouchable because they're the real-world powers that be. 

This is one of the many reasons that I object to having the Duggars on tv. It's really easy to bash them and feel self-righteous, while never considering that we're bashing individuals who are easy to bash while leaving the creators of their ideas completely unremarked upon and untouched. ..... Bashing the Duggars is okay, but I hate myself on days when the bashing kind of makes me feel satisfied and as if I've accomplished something, because bashing the Duggars is really the point, when it comes to anything that actually matters. 

Ah, I see. If that Ronnie Floyd steps into mainstream media, he will get his share of critics. Derick chose to be the conduit. 

The controversy we feel watching the Duggs is crucial to the show survival, it's what engages us. If Izzy goes to a public school, we would be really happy for him, watch the episode of his first day at school and hope that all the grandchildren get to experience the same thing. If Derp gets his job back at Walmart and they announce they are stopping at 2 kids because of the risk to Jill's health, how long would we watch? Derick is smart to taunt viewers with his bible-believing bullshit. It's the only part of the freak show that is left after the 19 children circus ended. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

Ah, I see. If that Ronnie Floyd steps into mainstream media, he will get his share of critics. Derick chose to be the conduit. 

The controversy we feel watching the Duggs is crucial to the show survival, it's what engages us. If Izzy goes to a public school, we would be really happy for him, watch the episode of his first day at school and hope that all the grandchildren get to experience the same thing. If Derp gets his job back at Walmart and they announce they are stopping at 2 kids because of the risk to Jill's health, how long would we watch? Derick is smart to taunt viewers with his bible-believing bullshit. It's the only part of the freak show that is left after the 19 children circus ended. 

You're right about the controversy keeping the show alive! I'm sure it wouldn't have enough leghumpers to survive without the hatewatchers. 

I have an odd perspective because I don't watch the show and never have watched the show. I learned to loathe Duggardom because I saw the red dress pictures in the news long ago, started following Boob's progress and uncovered a whole world that horrified me then and does still......

So I know that I'm annoyed by the hatewatching -- and even by the bashing online that I myself take part in! --  because I think having the show on tv mainly serves to normalize a lot of shit and also has harmed the Duggar kids beyond the ways in which they would have been harmed without tv. The whole depiction of the thing in such a way that it can be thought of as an individual drama seems very ill-advised to me. 

Ronnie Floyd, meanwhile, has been very much in the public eye, although somewhat less so now that he's no longer SBC president. And yet even when he's been criticized (not that I've seen all the ciriticism) he seems to be pretty much treated as a rational person who has some possibly incorrect beliefs, rather than as somebody horrible and jerky and due for a calling out. I guess that's because people on tv shows seem like everyday bashable individuals whereas the powerful only get criticized in polite and sort of subservient terms -- presumably because they speak for mighty institutions and powerful constituencies -- no matter what they say. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:
21 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Ronnie Floyd, meanwhile, has been very much in the public eye, although somewhat less so now that he's no longer SBC president. And yet even when he's been criticized (not that I've seen all the ciriticism) he seems to be pretty much treated as a rational person who has some possibly incorrect beliefs, rather than as somebody horrible and jerky and due for a calling out. I guess that's because people on tv shows seem like everyday bashable individuals whereas the powerful only get criticized in polite and sort of subservient terms -- presumably because they speak for mighty institutions and powerful constituencies -- no matter what they say. 

We're treating them as TeeVee entertainment that shows one really horrible family  that it's "fun" to bash as uniquely horrible.  We can "hate watch" them. And isn't that "fun"?  But how much fun is it when somebody with an enormous amount of power and influence in our society, such as Ronnie Floyd, says the exact same things as Derick -- and said them first; Derick Dum Dum was just quoting -- but we totally ignore that. I don't see anybody bashing Ronnie Floyd in the same way as everybody loves bashing Derick (I hate that Ronnie Floyd! He's just the worst!) .

Just for me, it's because this is the PTV Dillard spot and bashing Ronnie Floyd is off topic so it would belong somewhere else.  I do bash him for a LOT of things, but I do it elsewhere.  If the Dillards are spouting "bad" things, then this is a fine place for calling them out on it whether it be parroting or original thought (should that ever happen.)

Hmpf, I did not intend for the quotes to nest.  The Duggars add a couple of levels that make them easier, if you will, to "hate."  They have all the Gothard nonsense that is even farther from mainstream than the SBC and the psychopathy of Jim Bob and Michelle. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

You're right about the controversy keeping the show alive! I'm sure it wouldn't have enough leghumpers to survive without the hatewatchers. 

I have an odd perspective because I don't watch the show and never have watched the show. I learned to loathe Duggardom because I saw the red dress pictures in the news long ago, started following Boob's progress and uncovered a whole world that horrified me then and does still......

So I know that I'm annoyed by the hatewatching -- and even by the bashing online that I myself take part in! --  because I think having the show on tv mainly serves to normalize a lot of shit and also has harmed the Duggar kids beyond the ways in which they would have been harmed without tv. The whole depiction of the thing in such a way that it can be thought of as an individual drama seems very ill-advised to me. 

I think the Duggars have served a very good purpose because they HAVE exposed this awful world by being on tv. I think that most of their tv fans are superficially so - they live cute babies, weddings!!!!, and modest wear. But there's a another group, myself included, that did not realize the depth of the dysfunction that exists not only with his family but with this subset of their Christianity. 

Now, I know because of forums like this. I started watching because I love big families - I have 4 and wish I had more - but I've learned, and been horrified, by what lies beneath. Now, I can understand what their tenets and core beliefs are and I am informed.

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Shall we play Where in the World Are the Dullards? Derick posted the pic below yesterday, so they were likely there on Saturday, not Silver Dollar City. This is more in line with Jana being pictured backstage with Benessa's kids in Ohio on Saturday (pics apparently on Tumblr, a place I have no clue how to navigate). The SDC pic is probably from about this time last week at the beginning part of the #babymoon, or even the trip before that when Benessa went to Waco and Laredo. 

Jill, that skin tight shirt looks trashy .  For your next billions pregnancies  please get one of your leghumpers to grift you with something that looks a little more classy.  You are looking like someone who was arrested on COPS.  Not a good look.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 22

How can anyone think that looks good. Jill is neither modest or tasteful in that get up. If anyone, SHE should invest in a large, elegant maternity collection. She'll get good use out of it over the next 25 years or so. She really looks like a slob. Those awful cheap, thin stretchy NOT maternity tops are the worst. It looks more like she has a 19 pound Thanksgiving turkey under there.  She really needs to deliver with proper assistance in a medical facility......but who am I kidding? I worry about that child though.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

#hehaspropershoesandjillhassandals #heiswearingshorts!Hownon-Duggar #lovelyviewthough

Sorry, can't get rid of box below.

3 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

That's Camp Orr, a boy scout camp that Derick probably attended as a little kid.  He keeps trying to relive his youth, like his Pistol Pete phase.  Honestly, who goes back to visit their boy scout camp?  He needs a grownup life, but can't seem to find one.

• Love 16

I'm not into modest dressing at all, but I find those skin-tight "maternity" tops too skanky even for me. The way they suck in at the crotch strikes me as a classic eye trap. Not attractive and definitely not modest. I expect it from KimK but it goes against everything the Duggars blather on about. 

• Love 15

I had to Google Ronnie Floyd as I had no clue who he is. And still don't. He appears to be a Southern Preacher who moved up in the ranks. But who is he influencing other than like minded folks?

Whoever he is, he, Derick and the rest of them think they can narrowly define diversity? And do so when they blatantly marginalize, oppress and discriminate against people that are different from them?

Maybe they think there's enough people in that small pool to sufficiently increase the glory of God.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

That's Camp Orr, a boy scout camp that Derick probably attended as a little kid.  He keeps trying to relive his youth, like his Pistol Pete phase.  Honestly, who goes back to visit their boy scout camp?  He needs a grownup life, but can't seem to find one.

It's identified in the caption of the pic. That said, they've been there before. I remember wondering why a giant honking cross was (obviously still is) at a Boy Scout campground? I'm pretty sure Dan has also posted a picture from that location, but at least he still works with the Scouts in the area, so he actually has a reason to be there. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ariel said:

Jill, that skin tight shirt looks trashy .  For your next billions pregnancies  please get one of your leghumpers to grift you with something that looks a little more classy.  You are looking like someone who was arrested on COPS.  Not a good look.

Forget not the sweat/breastmilk/food stain on her left boob...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

He should have tried staying single a while longer, then marrying into a family other than the Duggars. ;  )

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I had to Google Ronnie Floyd as I had no clue who he is. And still don't. He appears to be a Southern Preacher who moved up in the ranks. But who is he influencing other than like minded folks?

Whoever he is, he, Derick and the rest of them think they can narrowly define diversity? And do so when they blatantly marginalize, oppress and discriminate against people that are different from them?

Maybe they think there's enough people in that small pool to sufficiently increase the glory of God.

Well, I think they all still think that they're going to change the minds of a lot of the rest of us. .... Their ideas mean that they can't just be content to believe what they believe all by themselves. They believe that what they think comes from God -- and that they have a duty to get as many people to believe it as possible. ......

And occasionally when you run across someone who's given up hope that they can convert others, I've found that they really are at a terrible loss about what their role in the world can be. Some think that maybe just being the prophets unheralded in their own land who nevertheless keep yelling out to the rest of us that we're wrong and evil is a role that they and God can both approve of -- the moral minority, a remnant of some kind. But I haven't heard anybody talk anything but kind of bleakly about that possibility. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I pray that baby is delivered healthy. . . but my hope is tenuous. If she does another "labor 3 days and then c-section" I would not be surprised if there was injury to the baby (as well as to her). And I don't even want to THINK about possible Zika-related effects. I feel for that kid, having such stupid, careless parents.

Edited by LilJen
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Jill is huge. That's going to be another Giant White Baby.

And it doesn't look like the baby has dropped . I hope she had at least a test to rule out gestational diabetes .

• Love 2
4 hours ago, floridamom said:

To my knowledge, Jilly never gave her exact due date...she just said July, or early July? That, yes, could go until the 10th or so? I can't think of her going over again.

What was Izzy's weight?

Izzy weighed 9 lbs 10 oz and was 23 inches long.  He was born more than a week after his due date.  I am sure that Jill will avoid a scheduled hospital delivery like the plague if only because the local hospital apparently doesn't allow free access to the camera crews.  She needs the TLC money for filming the birth and undoubtedly intends to stay at home as long as possible, preferably delivering there.

She looks like she's got one big baby in there, doesn't look like twins to me.

• Love 8
(edited)

Yeah, well, probably not. (in response to the comment on whether Jill is working with a real midwife)

Dear Jill:

If you don't want to resent your children, perhaps some REAL prenatal care is in order. Had you gotten decent prenatal care for Izzy, you could have avoided the horror of his birth, because any competent, licensed person would have known he was transverse AND quite large and recommended a c-section. And I can tell you from experience, a c-section when you've had no or almost no labor is a piece of cake, truly (even if unexpected). After 2-3 days of labor, however, you add all the exhaustion and pain and soreness to the c-section recovery process, PLUS the possibility that the c-section can't be done in a way that gives you hope of any future pregnancies.

So, PLEASE get decent, real prenatal care in the future. Heck, that is something I might DONATE to, rather than your hiding-from-dangerous-natives-and-handing-out-lollipops "ministry" in El Salvador.

Sincerely wishing you good health even though you don't seem to care about it,

LilJen

Edited by LilJen
  • Love 24
(edited)
15 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Big if. Jessa had no prenatal testing.

Why doesn't this surprise me? She didn't have a licensed midwife. So dangerous. Jessa is her father's daughter. Notoriously cheap. She really thinks she's the shit, doesn't she? 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Big if. Jessa had no prenatal testing.

Well as I'm sure they would never under any circumstances even consider abortion and they'll just pray for healing and count on after birth care like with Josie there is no reason in their brains for any testing

• Love 4

JIll's even less qualified than doula (now in-training midwife) Teresa Fedosky who delivered Anna's first two and, supposedly, Spurgeon. Just in those three births, we only have one that went normally; she's responsible for the toilet birth and Jessa's complications being as bad as they were, although she was probably halfway out of town by the time Mechelle called 911. 

• Love 5