Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I do find not wearing shoes odd(born and raised, also currently living in the city of Chicago), I understand having HOUSESHOES for at home and not wearing street shoes indoors, but I don’t even go barefoot in my home outside of the bathroom. 

That being said, although I find it odd (as in “why would someone want to do that?!” ) I don’t see small children not wearing shoes in their own backyard as negligent parenting. Izzy and Sam are so young and their just playing. Now if they were older and doing yard work, or using tools or riding horses or something, YES absolutely they should be wearing proper closed toe foot wear. But at this age running in the grass? I wouldn’t do it but I don’t think Jill is not caring for them properly by letting them be barefoot. 

I think sometimes the Duggars do so many damn odd things, we can forget that some things just are human preference and not any deeper than that. 

When people grumble about taking shoes off inside a house, I tell them story about what I saw in a local parking lot. A mother was letting her tiny daughter pee next to the car and as it was on a hill, it ran down the course of the parking lot. So you could be a few cars away and step in it and not realize its just not water run off. House shoes or socks are fine. I wear them mainly in the cold months (I'm outside of Chicago). 

This also goes for being barefoot, know where you are walking! We had a cow field behind us growing up. Things could get "interesting".

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

It's a super catchy slow jam with a little bit of audience participation: "throw your hands in the air if you's a true player." (I'm sure Derick says "true pray-er" instead to make it OK.) If you put this on at a party everybody of a certain age will stop what they're doing and sing along.

RIP BIGGIE!!! GONE TOO SOON!

The one place I never expected to see Biggie is the Duggar thread.  HA!

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Jill’s she shed is the kitchen or the bedroom. D is probably avoiding her so no blessing #3

My sister-in-law has a sign in her laundry room (yes, one of THOSE signs so you know what room you are in) that says, “mom cave”.  Pisses me off every time I see it because her husband has the whole basement as his man cave. She doesn’t see anything wrong with it and I don’t think Jill would either. 

Edited by HooHooHoo
  • LOL 1

Has anyone else seen the latest from Pickles?  Apparently she was trying to pick a fight with Derrick on social media and he states that they had to quit missionary work due to a bogus "contract" in place with TLC.....  Interesting stuff!    I'm waiting for one of the online tabloids to pick this up.

• Useful 2
37 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Has anyone else seen the latest from Pickles?  Apparently she was trying to pick a fight with Derrick on social media and he states that they had to quit missionary work due to a bogus "contract" in place with TLC.....  Interesting stuff!    I'm waiting for one of the online tabloids to pick this up.

He deleted that apparently.

Regarding a question about them not returning to their missionary calling.............

108D3888-B4CC-46CA-BFB2-644D2FCF8303.jpeg

And.....

BBA9C0CF-72B3-4DC3-8775-86837354393E.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
14 minutes ago, Trillium said:

God called us to the mission field...only if it could be filmed? 

The fuck? I don’t think God bases his “callings” on the ability to film it for a third rate cable TV network. Either you’ve been called to missions or you haven’t. And if they found it wasn’t for them, take some freaking ownership of that and say it. Don’t blame others. 

I think maybe jill and derrick had a contract to be filmed and SOS didn't allow it for security and privacy reasons. every time they were filmed at their SOS house weren't all the windows covered with blankets and things? 

lots of churches send groups to SOS and those people could probably not be filmed and put on counting on.

maybe the confusion was they signed 2 contracts

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, PradaKitty said:

“Jill and I have plenty of schooling” (per Derrick). 

Jill  has plenty of schooling ??!!!!  She’s a virtual idiot, dear. 

So that tells me he likes his ladies ignorant and sheltered.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

I wouldn't consider Jill a lifelong learner either from what we've seen. 

1 hour ago, PradaKitty said:

“Jill and I have plenty of schooling” (per Derrick). 

Jill  has plenty of schooling ??!!!!  She’s a virtual idiot, dear. 

how did all that Spanish immersion learning go for them?

they are more like posing, never intending to work learners

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Tardy to the party (I don't get to read as much as I used to - my work blocks a lot of stuff now - but could someone explain the Becky In The 3rd Row reference?  I was trying to find it, but failed.

It's just us poking fun at Derick and Jill's pathological need to be joined at the hip and Michelle's "anyone can make him a sandwich" line.  Pretty much, Jill has to show up at Derick's classes to make sure Becky (or any female classmate) doesn't make a play for Derick.   Because, you know, Derick is a man and he will stray if you are not vigilant. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

It's just us poking fun at Derick and Jill's pathological need to be joined at the hip and Michelle's "anyone can make him a sandwich" line.  Pretty much, Jill has to show up at Derick's classes to make sure Becky (or any female classmate) doesn't make a play for Derick.   Because, you know, Derick is a man and he will stray if you are not vigilant. 

Good one.  I was wondering if it was something more akin to him "sinning in his heart" (ala any number of 80's televangelists) for some real girl he encountered at some time.  😉

Jill should also be concerned with Debbie, the Grad Assistant.  🤣

Edited by funky-rat
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Earlier, Jill asked on Instagram for app suggestions for a small business to send money to an individual. She’s going with what ever one has the lowest fee. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Meanwhile.....

DFA6A1FB-013F-4E7C-823E-37EADB3793F0.jpeg

As someone posted earlier, it would be nice to see or hear about Izzy starting  a new preschool year. Oh that's right, he's in First grade now since Derick said he finished Kindergarten. 

We haven't seen pictures of any of the grands (or even the younger 19 for that matter) starting back up with home schooling.*  Maybe the Duggar Academy (ies) SOTDRT have a later opening this year.

*Giving Anna a pass as she mentioned getting new tax free clothes for the kids. I think she really does teach her kiddos.

• Love 9

But, I thought they voluntarily chose to start filming and take their family in a different direction, not because there was some kind of mixup? Derek like totally broke up with TLC, I don’t care what that bitch says! He had the upper hand!  Totally! 

Derreck remind me of the guy that takes an online IQ test, scores 150, and from that point onward  thinks he’s smarter than everyone he meets.

Oh, dumbass, don’t you remember that you took down being commissioned from your Instagram after people called him on it back then? Did you think enough time has past that you could start passing out that lie again? It hasn’t. 

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Here ya go: 😀

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7435783/Derick-Dillard-claims-Jill-Duggar-quit-TLCs-Counting-stopped-missionary-work.html

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Tardy to the party (I don't get to read as much as I used to - my work blocks a lot of stuff now - but could someone explain the Becky In The 3rd Row reference?  I was trying to find it, but failed.

It was from one of our members' (somebody help me, I'm terrible with names!) satirical little vignettes about Jill, Dreck and the kids (Sam and Yaaay!). Funny stuff! Some of the scenarios featured "Becky in the third row" of Dreck's law classes as a potential *ahem* distraction.

• Love 5

So, Jill was preparing dinner because she’s going out. Samuel is repeating, “mommy yucky in my bib”, over and over. Finally Jill acknowledged him, and said it (the pocket of the bib) was dirty from breakfast.

Some screenshots: ( so the suspense won’t be unbearable, she made stuffed zucchini)

EFF88031-CB59-416B-8BD8-8EF16BDDEB73.jpeg

EC9E830D-AC50-45CF-9722-9EB41D95DBDE.jpeg

6E7C4426-AD52-4AC1-B2E5-15DD0B7BC739.jpeg

B2ED59F6-F518-4429-9777-3FD8E136BB8F.jpeg

• Love 1

The way we talk to her children becomes their InterVoice? Oh shit, Israel is fucked.  Just listen to yourself sometime Jill, when you speak to him.  Even if the words are good the tone never ever ever ever ever is. 

I also like how she hollered out delicious, tasty, and most importantly fresh food, just to fill it up with processed junk and fatty meat. Seems like a typical Duggar response to anything healthy.  Maybe next time can get a spiral slicer and make some zoodles.

• Love 10

So Derek now claims that he and Jill quit TLC because they were in a bogus contract that prevented them from carrying out their missionary work? What missionary work did they ever have exactly? Their little venture in Danger American didn't last long and didn't seem particularly successful anyway. Not long after they returned, Derek ran off his ugly mouth and lost their TLC gig and angered the Duggar headship. Does he think he can lie about it now with impunity? I wonder what makes him think that? He's a loser, and he married a woman with no education and no apparent skills. They're stuck, and nothing is going to change that. I feel very sorry for the kids but not much for either of these two "adults."

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

I canNOT handle all of that crap on her kitchen counter. What a slob.

Me neither! The big chalkboard thing takes up almost all the counter. She can't find a different spot for that. It's practically in the sink with the dirty dishes. How hard is it to clean out Sam's bib after breakfast?

4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This is where Jill went. 2 pictures:

Does Jill want a cookie for pre-measuring tracing the boys feet?  Hey thanks Derick for being a dad and ya know, watching your kids with out Jill around..

Edited by Madtown
  • Love 12
41 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So, Jill was preparing dinner because she’s going out. Samuel is repeating, “mommy yucky in my bib”, over and over. Finally Jill acknowledged him, and said it (the pocket of the bib) was dirty from breakfast.

Some screenshots: ( so the suspense won’t be unbearable, she made stuffed zucchini)

6E7C4426-AD52-4AC1-B2E5-15DD0B7BC739.jpeg

Ack.  What a slob.  My OCD would be all over the place standing in that space... you can do dishes while cooking. Ack, just ack.  And also, is it just me, but let's see... within easy reach of the grasp of a toddler or two: a pair of scissors in the sink, a knife on a cutting board, a knife sitting in a measuring cup... bloody hell! I need to go sit down and catch my breath, I'm freaking out over here. Oh gawd, I see how close to their reach is to the whole bloody knife set in the block holder now... {breathing in a paper bag}.  I guess I need help.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

OMG, Most, if not all, of that crap in the sink & on the counter can easily be loaded in the dishwasher incl Sam's plastic bib.

I'm in no way a neat freak but dirty dishes left in the sink with stagnating water & pieces of food in them grosses me out.  I want to reach thru my screen to clean up & wipe down that kitchen with Clorox. Just yuck!!

I guess she just wants pats on the back & accolades from other mothers that they understand where she is coming from & its OK to have a sinkful of dirty dishes since she's a busy mother. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I also like how she hollered out delicious, tasty, and most importantly fresh food, just to fill it up with processed junk and fatty meat. 

Not quite. The hollowed out zucchini is actually filled with a mixture of seasoned ground turkey, cheese, bread crumbs, and the scooped out zucchini. When I make it I put some sauce in the mixture, some over top. I don’t recall what Jill does. 

• Love 4