Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

I can get something like that about four blocks from where I'm sitting right now. Fenton's is an institution around here, and known by people out of state, who make pilgrimages here for the sugar shock. :D

I have a bad feeling that either tomorrow or Tuesday morning, before the launch of the season, we're going to have a Duggar Bomb dropped on us (last season it was Jill's pregnancy, the day before the season started). I'm afraid that Jessa is probably knocked up, but they're not telling....until People Magazine releases the hounds on us. I only say this because there has been a big bomb dropped on viewers for the past few "seasons." Why would this one be any different? 

• Love 1

Nothing beats a homemade sundae imo.

made with homemade ice cream and home made chocolate fudge sauce. *drool* served in a chilled sundae dish.

I have a bad feeling that either tomorrow or Tuesday morning, before the launch of the season, we're going to have a Duggar Bomb dropped on us (last season it was Jill's pregnancy, the day before the season started). I'm afraid that Jessa is probably knocked up, but they're not telling....until People Magazine releases the hounds on us. I only say this because there has been a big bomb dropped on viewers for the past few "seasons." Why would this one be any different?

What do you think the "big bomb" is going to be?

I'm in.....I think a bomb would be that either Anna is having twins of some combination, or that Jessa is pregnant or BOTH...! Everything this family does or says is released carefully for publicity and ratings...some ministry, huh?

• Love 6

I'm in.....I think a bomb would be that either Anna is having twins of some combination, or that Jessa is pregnant or BOTH...! Everything this family does or says is released carefully for publicity and ratings...some ministry, huh?

Floridamom, I seriously look forward to reading your posts!

• Love 1

msblossom: thank you very much. I enjoy submitting them too! I have been watching this family from the beginning. The change in them is astounding.

I also enjoy reading your posts and the point of view of others here.

One thing: I'm not very computer literate, and I would like to submit (if I may) an alternate baby dilly possible name in the pool: Richard Michael Dillard. I don't know how to add it to my already posted guess...so, here it is.

• Love 3

http://instagram.com/p/zLVf8UgJor/?modal=true

Their interactions with each other is far more stilted than it should be for a married couple. Kind of reminds me of the Schmoopie episode of Seinfeld. 

I get that they are each other's first boy/girlfriend, but they've been allowed to use pet names for each other at least since they became engaged in August, if they weren't using them in later stages of their fairly long courtship. It just sounds...off...to me. MHO

And don't get too excited about the snowpants. Joy was seen wearing them in the episode when they went skiing in Colorado. I think even Anna had on some skipants after she was allowed to ski on her own, without the "kiddos." 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

She commented on the pick that she accidentally went overboard on the seasoning.

I've never attempted to cook a turkey - so good for her lol

She did better than i did! My first turkey was made and we invited my parents over to eat. I was all proud of my accomplishment until my dad asked me about the giblets. Oops! Lol

Good for Jessa :)

My first time cooking turkey I did not remove all of the plastic parts. Let's just say we didn't eat the wet stuffing that Thanksgiving.

And I had several years of home ec and was a pretty good cook for someone who was nearly married. But turkey? That wasn't part of my regular routine.

I just posted that i did the same thing first time cooking one!
  • Love 2

That is a cute hat Jessa had on

That's an EXPENSIVE hat Jessa has on, for having only "one snow day a year" (her words) in AR. It's UGG. Or, IMO, UGGly. She should have taken Coco Chanel's advice and just stuck with the beanie she had on underneath. 

And yes, the Duggars use old campaign signs as sleds. I've seen their buddies Holt and Huckabee similarly sacrificed in seasons past. 

• Love 2

That's an EXPENSIVE hat Jessa has on, for having only "one snow day a year" (her words) in AR. It's UGG. Or, IMO, UGGly. She should have taken Coco Chanel's advice and just stuck with the beanie she had on underneath. 

And yes, the Duggars use old campaign signs as sleds. I've seen their buddies Holt and Huckabee similarly sacrificed in seasons past. 

It can still be really cold even if they don't get much snow!

It can still be really cold even if they don't get much snow!

IDK I don't think AR has ever seen really cold but then again im in Chicago so i am bitter :-)

She looks cute and props for her wearing pants even if they are snow pants and not cropping them out. I really hope they break away a bit from the mold. Ben/Jessa can change SOOO much in just a few years...

• Love 2

That's a hideous hat. Even though it's UGG, I doubt she paid serious money for it. I have a pair of genuine UGG boots that I purchased brand new, on sale for $60 a couple of months back. Other than the hat, Jessa looks adorable. Nice and warm.

IDK I don't think AR has ever seen really cold but then again im in Chicago so i am bitter :-)

She looks cute and props for her wearing pants even if they are snow pants and not cropping them out. I really hope they break away a bit from the mold. Ben/Jessa can change SOOO much in just a few years...

I feel you there!  I'm in Iowa and currently cursing these 'flurries' we're having today ;) 

Des Moines and YAY ISU! :)

The hat may be ugly (I dunno, I kinda like it!) but I bet it sure is soft!!!

Go clones! and yeah, that hat sure would be nice in IA or IL winter

AR is downright balmy compared to this sh*t!

Anyway to get back on topic- I am thinking if she DOESN'T announce a pregnancy it'll be a Jender reveal

I also hope ( aside from her not being PG) that she maybe deliberately stayed unpregnant ( for any reason) but just to fuck with JBOOB/TLCs filming schedul. New season coincides perfectly with her being pregnant immediately post wedding 

I have to laugh when the warm states get snow for the first time since they have no clue what to do! I'm also from Chicago and we have seen our share of snowfalls so it's funny to see how excited people get. Ok back to being a bitter Chicagoan.  Brrrrrrrrrr it's freezing here.

• Love 1

"Watch the full clip for yourself above and don't miss the final moments. One room has Jessa and Derick already thinking babies!"

This is the best part of the article. Imagine scandal if Jessa and Derick were sneaking around, and Derick knocked her up.

• Love 2

I don't think another tenant was ever verified, was it? I think someone remarried a poster on another site saying he'd rented it, but Jim Bob wouldn't fix the mold. A user here said it must have been true since Jessa is now saying there's mold. I don't know if the tenant, if true, actually moved in or not.

I'm just guessing on the stain because of the size and location...and they flashback to the bed birth right after.

Edited by Betweenyouandme

I don't think another tenant was ever verified, was it? I think someone remarried a poster on another site saying he'd rented it, but Jim Bob wouldn't fix the mold. A user here said it must have been true since Jessa is now saying there's mold. I don't know if the tenant, if true, actually moved in or not.

I'm just guessing on the stain because of the size and location...and they flashback to the bed birth right after.

He provided photos of his family staying in the house - true they could've been stolen from someone else, but that seems like a lot of trouble to go to to accuse someone of renting out a moldy house.

That's still disgusting since since it's been over a year since Josh and Anna moved. I would have trashed the mattress then.

Or hell, at least flipped it. Here's hoping Ben and Jessa get a new mattress, at least at a furniture auction. Though flipping it and going with a good mattress cover or two is really probably good enough for a "family" stain, but I'm so serious about flipping it.

I find it strange that the "children are a blessing" mural was still on the wall in that bedroom..if a new tenant had taken possession of it, I think someone would have re painted the house; even the tenant....because NOT EVERYONE feels that sentiment or enough to have a mural on the wall stating that belief...I think this whole season is going to be a train wreck...one can see it from the beginning.

If that mattress stain is courtesy of Anna, why in the name of clean living and living hygienically didn't Josh and Anna replace that filthy mattress themselves right away? I'll tell you why.....because those people don't bathe every day, let alone wash their yardstick long hair properly. They have low hygienic standards, IMO. I hope derickdillard and benseewald like living with the "natural scent" of a person.

• Love 3

He provided photos of his family staying in the house - true they could've been stolen from someone else, but that seems like a lot of trouble to go to to accuse someone of renting out a moldy house.

Can anyone supply a link? I searched FJ but came up short.

It would have to be private adoption- no agency in their right minds would give a teenager and his unemployed bride a baby. They haven't even been married for 6 months. SMDH. At least it wasn't a pregnancy announcement. These people are out of their damn minds.

Who wants to bet if someone does give them a baby that it is a white, perfectly healthy and typical infant. 

"Adds Ben, 19, "Kids are so important."- I loled at this. BEN YOU ARE A KID

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 9