Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Got MILF?

• Start Topic

Kim feels that Kanye is constantly misunderstood and unfairly vilified and can't decide whether to publicly take a stand for him; Kim prepares for her sexy cameo in Fergie's music video.

(edited)

Ugh. This episode was way heavy on the Kim. And while Kylie isn't exactly someone whose stories I enjoy on the regular, I personally would have wanted her stalker story being the A story instead of the C one. Even if it was fake. Way better than the A and B plot of Kim standing by her man for Kayne and doing the Fergie milf video.

Its kind of interesting to me that the person I find myself kind of understanding this season is Kris Jenner. Like when the hell did that happen? I'm the start of this season I respected her decision to tell her daughters to back the hell off when she was helping her son when they told her it was wrong. And tonight when she was telling the oldest girls that their "let's put pink balloons on Kylie's car as if it's her stalker!, tee hee" wasn't really you know a great idea to combat her not caring about a stalker.

Its so nice of Kayne to come to ANOTHER artists video and change Kims look because he's not feeling it. This isn't Kaynes video, nor is it Kims so her "brand" shouldn't factor into the equation of someone else's video. But I guess whatever since Fergie is a friend she's probably like yeah whatever . I just don't know why these people think moments like this would endear Kayne to anyone. It doesn't to me. 

Like I said earlier I very much doubt Taylor was in on the lyric thing; Taylor has a brand of her own. A brand that she has crafted quite well she isn't stupid to destroy that for Kayne West. And as someone pointed out in a different forum on this topic if Taylor helped rewrite lyrics to the song is Kayne giving her a writing credit? 

And seriously Kim the more you say "I'm over it whatever" I stop believing you.  And also Kris Jenner stop making sense about the Taylor Swift situation.

I'll say it again: too much Kim in this episode.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 7
(edited)

So all that and they didn't even show the supposed video between Taylor and Kanye?

I love that Kris didn't even read Kim's interview. Why would she read what Kim had to say when the important stuff (i.e. her half-naked body) is right on the cover?

Edited by ExplainItAgain
  • Love 1

I feel that Kim and Kanye are using Taylor swift for more press. Its like this happened months ago and they are still using Taylor????? Get over youself kimmy because I feel that Taylor is making you more famous.... 

• Love 7

People are making him look a certain way? No he's making himself look a certain way. if he doesn't care about how he comes across when he's "upset" and is just being honest!!! Why is he so happy to have " the team" and Kim do damage control?  

Kim talking so much about "Kanye was upset" "When Kanye gets upset"  tells me that those "upsets" are causing a problem. 

• Love 7

I just the video, I stand corrected on what I said about her waning to protect her brand. I wonder if she knew she was being recorded & that she was on speaker? Kim was saying about how it's okay to tape phone calls in tonight's episode in new York though, is it? I have no idea about legal things. Something tells me she didn't know she was taped until that GQ came out, otherwise she probably wouldnt have gone with the lie by yeah I stand corrected. 

• Love 1

Make up scenes. Check. Playing with hair. Check. Texting and looking into their phones. Check. Eating with fingers. Check. Khloe being full of herself. Check. 

Kim is looking more like Kris Jenner. 

• Love 3

Though Kim and Kanye were not lying about the whole Taylor Swift drama, I wish they would get over her already. I am sure this is going to start more drama. Also Kim, being right this one time does not absolve Kanye on his other various dickish ways and the ways you justify his behavior.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Though Kim and Kanye were not lying about the whole Taylor Swift drama, I wish they would get over her already. I am sure this is going to start more drama. Also Kim, being right this one time does not absolve Kanye on his other various dickish ways and the ways you justify his behavior.

This. Kayne is still rude and awful at times. Remember the 2015 Grammys when Beck won album of the year and Kayne joked walked to the stage and then laughed it off but then in an interview the next day pretty much stated he actually didn't believe Beck deserved the award. Kayne is still rude. Kim and Kayne were right this time, Taylor obviously lied and everyone will know that now. But I still think Kayne is a jerk and I don't like him anymore because of this. 

• Love 6

Kylie has had a couple of different stalkers for quite some time now. In addition to what the article posted above says, I do remember when a "source" said the police even warned her about what she posts on social media because she was too careless about casually posting her whereabouts and that at one point she actually spelled out where she lived by the pictures she was posting.. The stunt Khloe and Kourt pulled was stupid but I actually do believe the intent was true. Kylie IS too stupid with how she handles social media considering her history with stalkers.

Can't believe I used to be a Khloe fan.  Taylor Swift is annoying, and she may have approved the song - but the point is that Kanye is gross and clearly obsessed with her.  Khloe getting her bitch on over it was really distasteful.  Kanye West is poison, and Kim seemed to be completely gone as well.  Watching Kylie punch keys on her phone and attempt to make conversation was scary.   The Kardashians are malevolently vacuous.  

• Love 6

The way the MILF video kept getting described in the show is not what it looks like. I wonder why it got changed? Either way, the song still sucks IMO.

Even though the snapchat certainly makes it seem like Taylor lied, I'm not fully believing it yet. The snapchat has cuts in it, Taylor is talking about her phone number, & in the middle of the sentence the video switches to Kanye reciting the lyrics, then you hear Taylor talking & then it switches to Kanye talking about Taylor being a friend. What happens in the parts that have been cut out? Show me the uncut video & I'll believe it.

• Love 13
(edited)

There's an abbreviated, spliced together clip circulating. I posted in Kim's thread an Instagram link with all 20 clips she posted earlier. You have to click each one to listen but its definitely longer than the sewn together piece that's going around.

Eta: E has a transcript of everything  Kim posted http://m.eonline.com/news/780656/kanye-west-and-taylor-swift-s-famous-conversation-read-the-full-transcript-from-kim-kardashian-s-snapchat

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

snap chats are only meant to be like 10 seconds long that is why there are so many different ones to view the whole thing. Twitter is killing taylor swift right now. Taylor then responds but with a note she had written back in February in case the truth ever came out. I need some popcorn for this!

• Love 4

Everyone in that shitty video should be ashamed.  Oh the second hand embarrassment.

Kanye Kardashian is tiresome.  Kim only picked you for your K name and "controversial " junior high school antics.   They should left his short, dumb ass on the glacier.  

• Love 2

I'm not in to that video nor do I pretend to understand it, but since when does a husband show up on the set and tell the creative director what to do? That lady did not look happy.

• Love 1

There's an hour of my life I won't get back. This show gets worse every week.

So now we have the Taylor Swift episode because Kim, even though she's "over it" can't resist mentioning TS every other scene.  And she just can't understand why people think Kanye is such an a**hole.  News flash: If it walks like a duck, quacks like  duck.....

Marriage to Kanye, though, must be exhausting.  Busy as he supposedly is taping and recording every move he makes, he finds time to show up at his wife's video shoot and take over her hair and makeup.  And Kim of course is "so glad" he did that.  Sure.  She and Kourtney looked bored out of their skull during the tape they played of Kanye rapping.   And then out of no where at the end, she says that people think something is wrong with Saint because she doesn't publish pictures of him?  She is so desperate for attention, it's pathetic.   And someone slap Kris for not reading the GQ article (although I feel that she probably did read it and that entire scene was staged so Kim could make yet another point about Taylor Swift).

And what's wrong with being a Mommy-Mommy or whatever Kim and Khloe called it.  Yes, Kim, you're trying to show everyone how a Mommy can still be "sexy" .  Most Mommies don't have private trainers, nannies, no real job to speak of, chefs, private planes, makeup artists, hair stylists, stylists...oh, but then she did read to North before she hit the red carpet.  Mother of the Year, that's Kim.

4 hours ago, GaT said:

• Love 7

The prank on Kylie was lame but Kylie is pretty self-absorbed (I'm starting to think this is genetic within this family). Makes me wonder if the stalker thing was even real. How can you be so blase about someone who is stalking you that when you're given the suggestion of a dog for protection, you only think about all of the cool selfies that you can take with the dog? And do you live on snapchat that you literally have to record yourself at every venue that you go to? It's basic etiquette that when you're out with a group of people, you put the phone away.

The MILF song is horrible and I don't like the video either. Ciara was the only one that I thought looked great in the music video. I found Khloe and Kim's 'mommy mommy' conversation to be very offensive. I'm not a mother so I'm not taking personal offense to their comments but it all goes back to their entitlement and being so self-absorbed that they are categorizing a group of mothers in a manner that suggests that something is wrong with moms that drive the minivan and take their kids to soccer practice while wearing comfortable jeans and a t-shirt. If the average mom had the money to hire private chefs, personal trainers and pay doctors to nip, tuck, blow up or shrink any given body part then they probably would do that too. And not to mention that not every woman wants to look and dress like you Kim. I can't imagine having to wear thigh high boots, spanx and tight mini dresses every time I leave my house, even if it was just to pump gas or make a quick appointment. Kim has made her face and body her entire career but not everyone would want that career. Sure, I'll take the money but I couldn't make my face and body a slave to the world for some cash. I'm sorry, I really like my jeans and tees.

Not very often do I agree with Kim but I loved seeing her put Taylor Swift on blast. Taylor outright lied and now is pretty much a firestorm of many people coming out and basically saying that Taylor has used her people to manipulate situations that paint her into a victim and others into the villain (Katy Perry, Calvin Harris, Kanye West). There are too many people too far up her ass to ever consider that she isn't some perfect angel. There are little lengths she won't go to to protect her brand and I'm frankly sick of hearing about her. That said, Kim being general commentary about how people are trying to portray her husband a particular kind of way - no Kim, Kanye behaves like an asshole, that's why people talk about him as if he's an asshole. His reputation is purely based on his own behaviour and that's why in a situation like this where Kanye actually did the right thing and was telling the truth, very few people were willing to believe him and give him the benefit of the doubt. Confidence is great. Your husband is downright arrogant.

• Love 15
(edited)
11 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

So all that and they didn't even show the supposed video between Taylor and Kanye?

I love that Kris didn't even read Kim's interview. Why would she read what Kim had to say when the important stuff (i.e. her half-naked body) is right on the cover?

Kris didn't need to read it because Kim stays on script.  Caitlyn on the other hand.....

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
Part of the Taylor/Kanye did air on the show, just not the part addressing the bitch/have sex with her lyric

I feel that Kim and Kanye are using Taylor swift for more press. Its like this happened months ago and they are still using Taylor????? Get over youself kimmy because I feel that Taylor is making you more famous.... 

yes that is it exactly, the minute they feel their fame waning they start crap again. They are so boring

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, gymratgrandma said:

It looks to me like a spliced together to make them look better snapchat.. Until I see the whole thing with no cuts or stops I will give Swift the benefit of the doubt. They are so low life

I'm going to post this again but in this thread since the EDITED version keeps getting discussed and people are still not understanding why it sounds disjointed. Kim posted 20 separate Snaps and when you watch all of them in the order she posted it makes sense and is not cut down to an edited 45 second clip. This initial clip thats getting circulated is something TMZ edited down and posted, they couldnt be bothered to piece together ALL of the clips that were posted so the full story gets lost. 

• Love 2

I can't get over how all of this family with their multiple plastic surgeries are looking on film. When you see a still pic, it isn't so bad, but holy cow, when you see them in real time trying to animate, it is frightening.  These are not attractive people.  Add in the lack of personality and education and it is such an odd mix.  When one is at the point where you struggle to carry on a basic conversation, well it is time to reevaluate your life choices.  The lack of intelligence boggles my mind. I guess this is what flies in the world we live in today, but it is so devoid of any true worth, it makes me sad.

When Khole was getting her makeup done and continually making duck lip faces, I had to look away.  So strange.  

As far as the TS mess, she is not perfect, true, but she isn't the one obsessed with this weird dynamic that Kanye seems to have about her.  Plus this whole family constantly plays victim, so they lose me on that complaint. 

• Love 8

Didn't Kim say last night that it isn't illegal to tape one without knowledge in NY.  There are reports TS is considering suing for taping without consent.  What states were involved if anyone knows and how does that work?  Thanks for any answers. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

The one good thing I will say about the episode was Reign was cute. That is all I got.

It was good to see Scott so hands on and happy with the kids, both he and Kourtney looked relaxed.  I feel for Kourtney, that really is all she ever wanted.  

• Love 3

I don't see where KW says the full lyric: I made that bitch famous. Fact is, KK and KW want the media attention and they figured out how to get it. 

They spend entirely too much time on this issue. Why didn't they release this "recording" when it first happened?

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Didn't Kim say last night that it isn't illegal to tape one without knowledge in NY.  There are reports TS is considering suing for taping without consent.  What states were involved if anyone knows and how does that work?  Thanks for any answers. 

She would be a fool if she did. Even if she won such a lawsuit, what most people are going to remember is that she lied big time. Suing because she's embarrassed that she got caught isn't going to make it go away; if anything it makes her look like a whiny baby.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'm going to post this again but in this thread since the EDITED version keeps getting discussed and people are still not understanding why it sounds disjointed. Kim posted 20 separate Snaps and when you watch all of them in the order she posted it makes sense and is not cut down to an edited 45 second clip. This initial clip thats getting circulated is something TMZ edited down and posted, they couldnt be bothered to piece together ALL of the clips that were posted so the full story gets lost. 

One of the rare occasions that I'm siding with Kim and Kanye. The main reasons why I'm not giving Taylor the benefit of the doubt:

1. Her team denied Kanye ever reaching out for approval. They presented the scenario that Kanye only contacted her to promote the song on Twitter and she supposedly told him that he needs to be careful due to the misogynistic message of the song. Kanye insisted that he spoke to Taylor before hand. Kanye was telling the truth there. A truth that Taylor only begrudgingly admitted after Kim put her on blast by releasing that video via Snapchat.

2. Taylor makes a comment that she doesn't think people will think of it as a diss because Kanye has to tell the story the way it happened to him and "like, you honestly didn't know who I was before that". That seems like Taylor is validating Kanye's line about making her famous. That is incredibly obvious here.

3. The entire conversation may not have been taped. From what we see, Kanye doesn't mention the famous line but as outlined above, Taylor makes reference to the line.

I think the term bitch was added to the line after that conversation so that part Taylor was unaware of (however, Taylor's comment and her team comments are denying any knowledge of the famous line at all. I think they are using semantics to deny it - basically, because the term bitch was added to the line, they will now denounce any involvement or acknowledgement of that line being a part of the song.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

She would be a fool if she did. Even if she won such a lawsuit, what most people are going to remember is that she lied big time. Suing because she's embarrassed that she got caught isn't going to make it go away; if anything it makes her look like a whiny baby.

I agree but I was wondering if she even has a legal foot to stand on. This could get even messier. 

#teamkim This is a phase I never thought I would utter. However, I have to hand it to Kim. First of all, when originally came out, I unequivocally supported Taylor. Not just because I am a fan of hers, because I like Kanye's music as well. But to me, Taylor just seemed above reproach. Everything about her narrative seemed like these two would be the liars in this scenario.

Well now I have to eat my words. Because this basically unfolded exactly the way Kanye and Kim said it did.

The only other thing I will add is that I will say from Taylor's voice on the phone, she didn't seem like she wanted to agree. Basically she acted to me like she didn't know how to say no to him. So she agreed, probably regretted it and then went back on everything she said. The only narrative that will help her now is just copping to it and being honest and if her pr team is telling her otherwise then they need to be fired.

Wiretapping- Federally, only one party has to consent. CA: Both parties have to consent. The way it works is that you go with the state that has the severest law of the parties on the call. So if you have three people on a call, two in NY (only one person consent) and two in CA. You would go with CA.

• Love 2

The penalties for recording a call in California are pretty light: "a violation of Penal Code § 632 can lead to a fine of up to $2,500 and/or imprisonment for up to a year. In addition, the violator may be subject to civil liability in the amount of $3,000 or three times the amount of any actual damages sustained as a result." Of course Swift could try to claim damage to her reputation but again it would be a uphill battle to determine "actual damages" as a result of the disclosure of the call, rather than the lying itself.

I am enjoying the victim princesses fall from grace. I bet all the people she has made diss records about are enjoying this mess too, Taylor is never ever getting her image all the way back together after this ! The rose is all the way off the bloom!

• Love 11
(edited)
13 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim being general commentary about how people are trying to portray her husband a particular kind of way - no Kim, Kanye behaves like an asshole, that's why people talk about him as if he's an asshole. His reputation is purely based on his own behaviour and that's why in a situation like this where Kanye actually did the right thing and was telling the truth, very few people were willing to believe him and give him the benefit of the doubt. Confidence is great. Your husband is downright arrogant.

And really, this is the whole basis for everything. Kanye has acted like an ass for years, he has publically disrespected other artists for years going way back to his first nomination when he lost. Nobody is trying to portray him as anything other than what he is, a delusional, vain, egocentric, pompous, arrogant, rude, low class asshole. He's got nobody but himself to blame for how he's portrayed. 

Edited by GaT
Just trying (& failing) to fix the funky alignment
  • Love 8

He said, she said.  His truth, her truth and then THE truth.  And all that.....

But can we all agree it's a stupid lyric?  When your music isn't strong enough to sell itself create controversy to help it move.....

Fwiw....I don't see in the transcript or in the lengthy video I saw today (so lengthy I nearly fell asleep) any mention of "I made that bitch famous"... And while apparently it was filmed for a documentary, ahem, I am cynical as to why it was filmed.  Almost as if "the team" planned this all along. 

• Love 11

Well yeah i myself think the the whole song is stupid, but if Taylor thought it was so stupid she should have just told Kanye "no" since he actually did ask for her approval..but no, she who works so hard at her image actually said in her words she viewed the lines he read to her as a compliment.

• Love 2

Taylor Swift and her PR squad need to do some serious damage control.  Getting caught in a lie is bad for her image and hard to bounce back from.  This may be the beginning of the end of Taylor Swift.  I have to give credit to Kanye, he played her perfectly.  He trapped her in a lie and thousands of people who never would have heard of his song are listening to it just to see what all the fuss is about. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Well yeah i myself think the the whole song is stupid, but if Taylor thought it was so stupid she should have just told Kanye "no" since he actually did ask for her approval..but no, she who works so hard at her image actually said in her words she viewed the lines he read to her as a compliment.

It is a dumb song. She should have just said no, but l think she didn't have the guts to. Her bit about him having to tell "his truth and it's his story to tell" and "she can't tell him what lyrics to write"  I thought she was sort of just beating around the bush to avoid saying yes or no.

She should have just kept her mouth shut up front, said nothing. No denial no confirmation of what Kanye said about checking with her.

I do believe however that he didn't tell her about the "bitch" line.

On another note, he looked like an ass doing the Kanye shuffle in that clip they showed last night. Is that the only move he has? And he's getting a bit too only and paunchy to be doing it.

• Love 3

I hate the fact that Kimmy got such a positive press out of this... Kimmy and her family make a living out of telling lies to the public....and they haven't fallen from the media graces yet... It seems like the press they get, the high and mighty they think they are.  

And the more conceited they become 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, RoxieBear73 said:

I hate the fact that Kimmy got such a positive press out of this... Kimmy and her family make a living out of telling lies to the public....and they haven't fallen from the media graces yet... It seems like the press they get, the high and mighty they think they are.  

And the more conceited they become 

I don't think Kris or Kourtney were too on board with this.

Kris has always been careful to not step on anyone's toes or criticize others. Taylor may be a mean girl, but she has lots of money and therefore power in the business. Kim and Kanye may have made her life more difficult in terms of deals if she runs into any Taylor supporters.  Kourtney just doesn't like confrontation. And while Kanye and (therefore Kim) may not think it offensive to refer to women as bitches, I don't think Kourtney or Scott would like to have P referred to as a bitch, regardless of how lovingly it's meant.

I laughed when they were discussing Kylie's "stalker" and they showed the pizza delivery clip and the "Marry Me" pizza. Kris was all "marry her? she's only 17"

Too young to marry... but plenty old enough to be getting screwed by Tyga.

Last of all, Kanye is damn near 40, grow the fuck up. You want to be all bad and not care who hears you say what, then don't be having your wife do your damage control. There's not enough room for you to be hiding up under her skirt.

• Love 16
(edited)

I still I can't believe Taylor would let herself get mixed up with Kanye and his mean boy antics. She should have stayed away from him and his wife. Now look, Taylor swift has fallen from grace and Kimmy, Kris and Kanye are running to the bank with all of their money that they are making off this drama. I guarantee that Kim, Kanye and Kris are planting  stories bashing Taylor as we speak... 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 2

About this episode and timelines?  Do they pretend to have these episodes in a chronological order or has it always just been very random?   I only started watching last episode so I am curious. 

It's been proven that their show is fake, scenes reshot all of the time. Kim's break up with KrisH... Was reshoot when she came back from Dubai to make her look more "innocent" and Kris into a "bad guy" during their so called marriage 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, RoxieBear73 said:

I still I can't believe Taylor would let herself get mixed up with Kanye and his mean boy antics. She should have stayed away from him and his wife. Now look, Taylor swift has fallen from grace and Kimmy, Kris and Kanye are running to the bank with all of their money that they are making off this drama. I guarantee that Kim, Kanye and Kris are planting  stories bashing Taylor as we speak... 

And Kanye's proven that he and the Kardashians are one and the same. He's not edgy or honest or any where near a genius. He runs off with his mouth and is all "I Don't Care!, I was MAD" but Kim if you want to fix it  up for me that's okay.

• Love 6