Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Got MILF?

• Start Topic

I can't help but think Kim is a little afraid of Kanye's mood swings. It reminds me of the abused wife that is always trying to smooth things over for her husband so he doesn't beat the shit out of her behind closed doors. I don't think Kanye abuses Kim, but I do think he has some kind of hold over her, because after this last episode and the Iceland episode, she's clearly always worrying about him being "upset". 

How many times did we have to hear Khloe tell Kim how great she looks? Even better than before she was pregnant with #2. Actually, no, Kim does not look so good. She still has a fat ass, wide hips and chunky thighs. Kim knows it and isn't happy with her body so Khloe needs to stop with the fake compliments. Maybe deep down, she doesn't want Kim to look any better....

Never realized Fergie was such good friends with Kim. Kind of disappointed in Ferg.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

She didn't use Camilla's name and didn't use the word "slut." And she WAS a teenager. Unlike Kanye.

Sorry, I'm not buying a game of semantics. Because I don't need to be called a particular word to know when someone is insinuating just as much. Synonyms and language is beautiful that way. She publicly addressed Jonas' break up, then his subsequent hook up with Camille and did not deny what the song was about...only that she was 18 when she wrote it.

Read my post properly, I never said that she called her a slut, I referenced the lyric which leads to the insinuation of slut.

Not mentioning Camille's name only makes her more devious because for 1. She allowed people to insinuate and associate Camille to the song without a denial from Taylor which only promotes that narrative and  2. There were disparaging lyrics in the song which she was the narrator of - remarks that cannot be taken as any other way but malicious. What proof do you or anyone else have that Kanye's use of the term bitch was meant to be malicious? Just because not everyone agrees with the use of the term doesn't mean that they get to decide the intention and how other people use it. Kanye's intent behind the lyric can be debated. Taylor's intent in that particular song cannot be.

She was 18 when she wrote the song. She was 21 when the song was included and released on her album. She was 21 when instead of reverting conversation from insinuations centred around Camille, she played into it. She had 3 years to date how many men and build and maybe lose how many friendships and then write songs about it but she chose to include that song. You're free to give her a free pass but please don't argue technicalities with me because they're useless. She's displayed a pattern of behaviour that I'm not willing to be a sucker for. That in no way makes me a defender of Kanye, the person. He's an asshole.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Is Camilla Belle someone famous enough that an oblique reference can be linked to her? 

Well doesn't matter if Camilla is famous - when her name is coming out of Taylor Swift's mouth and then a song like that comes out, it's not hard to make a connection.

Taylor addressed the break up publicly while calling Camilla out by name. She had two albums released prior to the album that included Better Than Revenge. Yet when the couple broke up, the song conveniently appears on her next album. Not sure I even believe that she wrote it at 18. Then she also made this comment when speaking about her break up with Joe Jonas: "I think they are starting to realize that if they are involved with me in any way, I will probably write a song about them," she said, adding, "You know what, if they don't want me to write bad songs about them, they shouldn't do bad things."

Many of the things that she's said about past exes and friends have been corroborated with lyrics in many of her songs - of course in all of them she's the one that was wronged.

• Love 4

Looks like this episode totally stopped the Blac Chyna/Rob story. Kim and the girls were getting pretty beat up over their reactions to their brother's engagement and their seeming refusal to make nice with his intended. It seems like a random storyline just tossed in there, maybe to do just that.

I do think Kim is taking a big risk by stepping out of her "I don't talk shit about other people" lane. And I honestly think Kris is not happy with this. Kim trying to prove that her hubby is just misunderstood and being pre judged by a few upsets. She may have done some damage control but it will all be lost when he gets upset again. Even in this episode, his sticking his nose in someone else's creative work on the MILF video, isn't going to endear him to a lot of people. He himself would have a fit if it were done to him.

It won't be long before he shows his true colors again.

And Kris needs to have a long chat with Khloe... she alone is ruining the Kardashian brand.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

There is actually a website that shows you when certain screens in KUWTK was shot. I forget what it's named though 

It's on Jezebel - "Keeping up with the Continuity Errors" (LoL).  The scenes from last Sunday's episode were shot between February and just a few weeks ago!

15 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I wonder how Taylor learnt of the existence of the recording. I don't think Kim was simply biding her time until now, she was probably hoping to extract something from Taylor. 

Supposedly her lawyers contacted Kimye about not releasing the tape back in February, so she's known for a while.

3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Sorry, I'm not buying a game of semantics. Because I don't need to be called a particular word to know when someone is insinuating just as much. Synonyms and language is beautiful that way. She publicly addressed Jonas' break up, then his subsequent hook up with Camille and did not deny what the song was about...only that she was 18 when she wrote it.

Read my post properly, I never said that she called her a slut, I referenced the lyric which leads to the insinuation of slut.

Not mentioning Camille's name only makes her more devious because for 1. She allowed people to insinuate and associate Camille to the song without a denial from Taylor which only promotes that narrative and  2. There were disparaging lyrics in the song which she was the narrator of - remarks that cannot be taken as any other way but malicious. What proof do you or anyone else have that Kanye's use of the term bitch was meant to be malicious? Just because not everyone agrees with the use of the term doesn't mean that they get to decide the intention and how other people use it. Kanye's intent behind the lyric can be debated. Taylor's intent in that particular song cannot be.

She was 18 when she wrote the song. She was 21 when the song was included and released on her album. She was 21 when instead of reverting conversation from insinuations centred around Camille, she played into it. She had 3 years to date how many men and build and maybe lose how many friendships and then write songs about it but she chose to include that song. You're free to give her a free pass but please don't argue technicalities with me because they're useless. She's displayed a pattern of behaviour that I'm not willing to be a sucker for. That in no way makes me a defender of Kanye, the person. He's an asshole.

If bitch is not a derogatory term for a woman, then what could it possibly mean? Especially when a man refers to a woman using that term.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

If bitch is not a derogatory term for a woman, then what could it possibly mean? Especially when a man refers to a woman using that term.

Obviously for Kanye, it's a term of love & affection /s>

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

I wonder how Taylor learnt of the existence of the recording. I don't think Kim was simply biding her time until now, she was probably hoping to extract something from Taylor. 

I'm really intrigued by this because of the latest TMZ thing (I posted in Kim's thread) -  they claim to have heard, what sounds like I guess is a more detailed phone call:

We've heard the full tape ... and Taylor knew she was overheard. The conversation from Kanye's end was on speaker phone, and during the call producer Rick Rubin speaks up several times. Members of the crew filming Kanye on the call also speak in the room.  

There's no doubt listening to the full tape ... Taylor knew she was being overheard. As a result, it's pretty clear ... Kanye didn't violate the law by recording it.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

This goes back to the evolution of language in itself. The term bitch is not derogatory. Society began using it as an insulting reference toward women. If society can create it's own negative meaning, how in the world can anyone argue that it's impossible to once again re-invent the meaning? Just because you prescribe to the terminology that was decided way back when by a bunch of men used to demean women, doesn't mean that all others have to follow suit. Gay is not a derogatory term in its true meaning. Neither is the N word. And it's why you'r seeing a growing number of gays and black people using the words in reference to themselves. These groups have chosen to reclaim these words and use them in a different context and meaning from what was originally intended to insult them. Just because you disagree with the use of the word doesn't make anyone else wrong for using it. I'm pretty sure Kanye referred to his own wife as a bitch in one of his songs. That doesn't mean that Taylor has to think it's okay for him to do the same but the point being it flies against your assumption that the word can't mean anything other than the derogatory term you believe it to be. Kanye puts Kim on a pedestal from her looks, to her fashion to her business sense and her role as a wife and mother. 

Edited by RHJunkie
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

This goes back to the evolution of language in itself. The term bitch is not derogatory. Society began using it as an insulting reference toward women. If society can create it's own negative meaning, how in the world can anyone argue that it's impossible to once again re-invent the meaning? Just because you prescribe to the terminology that was decided way back when by a bunch of men used to demean women, doesn't mean that all others have to follow suit. Gay is not a derogatory term in its true meaning. Neither is the N word. And it's why you'r seeing a growing number of gays and black people using the words in reference to themselves. These groups have chosen to reclaim these words and use them in a different context and meaning from what was originally intended to insult them. Just because you disagree with the use of the word doesn't make anyone else wrong for using it. I'm pretty sure Kanye referred to his own wife as a bitch in one of his songs. That doesn't mean that Taylor has to think it's okay for him to do the same but the point being it flies against your assumption that the word can't mean anything other than the derogatory term you believe it to be. Kanye puts Kim on a pedestal from her looks, to her fashion to her business sense and her role as a wife and mother. 

Plenty of women, young and old, would bristle at being called a "bitch". If the "N word" and the word "gay" aren't derogatory in their true meaning, "black" and "happy", "female dog" is still derogatory. And I wasn't aware that Kanye is part of the XX chromosome community that would be "reclaiming" that word. And the word is still very often used to wound. And there's a huge difference in the appropriateness and the offensiveness of "gay" and the "N word". "Gay" has always basically been an acceptable descriptive term that non gay people could use to describe a homosexual. Is the "N word" even widely tolerated within the Black community?

• Love 7
5 hours ago, GaT said:

I just thought of this. If Kanye & Taylor are feuding, who gets custody of Anna Wintour?

In general, I see the entertainment and fashion industry sort of freezing Kim and Kanye out. They shouldn't expect anyone to answer their phone calls anymore. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Ok - then what does it mean in this context?

2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Plenty of women, young and old, would bristle at being called a "bitch". If the "N word" and the word "gay" aren't derogatory in their true meaning, "black" and "happy", "female dog" is still derogatory. And I wasn't aware that Kanye is part of the XX chromosome community that would be "reclaiming" that word. And the word is still very often used to wound. And there's a huge difference in the appropriateness and the offensiveness of "gay" and the "N word". "Gay" has always basically been an acceptable descriptive term that non gay people could use to describe a homosexual. Is the "N word" even widely tolerated within the Black community?

Exactly. Women are the ones who can "reclaim" this word, right? Just like blacks can do so for the N word, but whites cannot.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

In general, I see the entertainment and fashion industry sort of freezing Kim and Kanye out. They shouldn't expect anyone to answer their phone calls anymore. 

Considering how it boggles my mind how they got people to take their phone calls to begin with, I guess I wouldn't count them out. Though I think if any top people in the industry feel the need to take sides, how in the world do you alienate yourself from a powerhouse like Taylor? Forget about what personal friendships they have with both sides, it would be horrible for business.

On 7/18/2016 at 8:05 PM, ChocolateAddict said:

I'm just going to throw it out there that Kanye never actually said "I made that bitch famous" to Taylor.  Yeah she might have approved the other lyrics but not the actual line that referenced her

I get that some people don't like her, I'm not a superfan.  Yeah she lied but so did they.  And I still think that she would have shut down "I made that bitch famous" if it had come up. There are no innocent parties in this but I can't really jump on Kim's side when their enitre brand is based on manipulating the press. 

More to the point, why was it being filmed anyway?

Taylor got on MTV and lied her ass off talking about Kanye West's debut album is the first CD she ever bought, but somehow she's shocked that she was referenced as a bitch in a rap song? Where damn near every woman is referenced as a bitch?  

She wasn't appalled, shocked or angry. She used it to play the victim some more, again.  All of them are terrible, tbh.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

But. He had no issue recording Taylor Swift??????.. I think he planned (Recording the convo between him and Taylor) this from the start  so he can use it against her later on.... To bring her down.... Unfortunately she  fell for his fake friendship and ended up being hurt by him and Kimmy 

That theory only works if he knew she was going to tyrn her back on what she told him and lie and say she never gave her ok.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Considering how it boggles my mind how they got people to take their phone calls to begin with, I guess I wouldn't count them out. Though I think if any top people in the industry feel the need to take sides, how in the world do you alienate yourself from a powerhouse like Taylor? Forget about what personal friendships they have with both sides, it would be horrible for business.

Katy Perry and Calvin Harris probably sent Kim flowers.

The entire industry isnt so enamored by Taylor and there are plenty of people over the years who alienated her, some were more loud about it but some were more quiet, some friends left her "squad"  Then you have all the ones that were subjects of her songs like John Mayer, Joe Jonas, etc and they are doing just fine.  I actually think more people secretly dislike her than they might let on and thats why Kim was getting so much praise out of this, because someone finally had the balls to take her down a few notches.  Taylor has been said to be a hugeass phony for a long time and always came out smelling like a rose regardless of what was being said behind the scenes. Lets face it, none of the participants in this mess look all that great. Kim and Kanye look like sneaks and Taylor looks like a liar.  

• Love 4

Hey all, time to move on from the semantics discussion of words like Bitch, and what was meant by Kanye's lyrics. We're straying off topic and it's getting heated, so let's agree to disagree and get back to the episode, please.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kim walking around with a big Cheshire cat smile and thinking she got one over on Taylor and she's sticking up for her man makes me laugh. She's 35 years old. She's a mother, which instead of using as her excuse for worming her way out of anything she's scared to do (zip lining) or can't be bothered to do (meet mom for dinner in Vail) maybe she needs to start acting like one suggesting that her hubby act like the father he is and knock off the kiddy games.  All of them are showing their asses. All that she succeeded in proving was that in one instance Kanye was telling the truth, I'd be more concerned that after 9 years, he's still obsessed with Taylor Swift, way more than she is with him. If anyone has talked about the Grammy incident over and over, it's been him. To the point were he even repeats the same asshole move with Beck (who didn't get a wax figure...).  If I recall after the Grammy incident, Kanye was all about working with Taylor.. maybe she's not been receptive to the idea and he's pissed off, believing she thinks she's too good to work with him? He'd love to have a song be as successful as most of her stuff has been.  

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/18/2016 at 11:04 AM, FanOfTheFans said:

When Khole was getting her makeup done and continually making duck lip faces, I had to look away.  So strange.  

Same here.  There's something so off about her appearance now, and it's not just the lips (although they are really, truly gross).  Khloe actually looks like a botched mannequin now, so it's somewhat creepy when she starts to talk.

I spent nearly 2 minutes trying to understand the Kim/Kanye/Taylor feud while watching the show, but quickly realized that this was 1 minute and 55 seconds too long and gave up.  If the show was trying to explain the feud's timeline to its viewers, I don't know how they expected to do so, what with this show jumping around randomly from month to month.

Kylie may be an "adult," but she is stupidly playing with fire and the real adults in her life (few and far between, I know) need to tell her in no uncertain terms to stop posting her location every 15 seconds.  Kris seems patently unconcerned, but I maintain that she is loaded 99% of the time anyway.

I can't believe that no one has posted about the most riveting and controversial moment of the entire show...when we watched Khloe watch Kourtney chug an entire glass of...wait for it...UNFILTERED TAP WATER.  And then she drank ANOTHER.    I mean, WOW!!

This show manages to top its own stupidity every Sunday night.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 2

I gave up on the show, it's mainly footage of women eating salad or looking at their phones, plus some shots of traffic on a freeway. On the rare occasion they left their homes in their gated community, it was a trip to the land of blurred out trademarks and faces. The dramatic music cues got on my nerves too. 

• Love 6
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I gave up on the show, it's mainly footage of women eating salad or looking at their phones, plus some shots of traffic on a freeway. On the rare occasion they left their homes in their gated community, it was a trip to the land of blurred out trademarks and faces. The dramatic music cues got on my nerves too. 

oh my goodness, this is sooooo true.... and all they say is.... like, Bible, uh-uh,  etc.... so boring (and yes I will admit...I watched the old seasons of KUWTK... when the girls actually had a soul )

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Same here.  There's something so off about her appearance now, and it's not just the lips (although they are really, truly gross).  Khloe actually looks like a botched mannequin now, so it's somewhat creepy when she starts to talk.

I spent nearly 2 minutes trying to understand the Kim/Kanye/Taylor feud while watching the show, but quickly realized that this was 1 minute and 55 seconds too long and gave up.  If the show was trying to explain the feud's timeline to its viewers, I don't know how they expected to do so, what with this show jumping around randomly from month to month.

Kylie may be an "adult," but she is stupidly playing with fire and the real adults in her life (few and far between, I know) need to tell her in no uncertain terms to stop posting her location every 15 seconds.  Kris seems patently unconcerned, but I maintain that she is loaded 99% of the time anyway.

I can't believe that no one has posted about the most riveting and controversial moment of the entire show...when we watched Khloe watch Kourtney chug an entire glass of...wait for it...UNFILTERED TAP WATER.  And then she drank ANOTHER.    I mean, WOW!!

This show manages to top its own stupidity every Sunday night.

Don' t go crazy now!!! Kourt said they have all the household water filtered. No need for  bottled water or for an under counter filter, all water that comes in is filtered before it even hits the taps.

Kris is loaded all the time cause that's what it takes to deal with the likes of Khloe and Kim, not to mention Kylie. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Excuse me, but how can you all talk about Kourtney drinking water from the tap & not mention that she ate half a pop tart at Kylie's house? HALF A POP TART!!!! 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

Excuse me, but how can you all talk about Kourtney drinking water from the tap & not mention that she ate half a pop tart at Kylie's house? HALF A POP TART!!!! 

And we all thought Khloe was the non Kardashian!!  

• Love 1

If the "MILF Money" song and video is Fergie's idea of a comeback, she should have stayed retired and let people remember her for her work with the Black Eyed Peas and that one solo album from the mid-2000s. Kim looked terrible in the video, but then the whole video was terrible. I do have to grudgingly admit that Kanye's "suggestion" to wear more natural makeup made her look a smidgen less terrible than the garish lipstick she had on at first.

Oh, and Kim? Kourtney as a "mommy mom" (or as you so kindly referred to her at the time, "slob kebob") still looked much better than you do as a "MILF", and is the prettiest Kardashian sister with the least amount of plastic surgery.

You know the saying, "even a broken clock is right twice a day"? I feel the same way about the Taylor Swift debacle. Just because she and Kanye somewhat told the truth this time doesn't make up for all the times they or the other Kardashian/Jenners have blatantly lied to the media. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, chocolatine said:

If the "MILF Money" song and video is Fergie's idea of a comeback, she should have stayed retired and let people remember her for her work with the Black Eyed Peas and that one solo album from the mid-2000s. Kim looked terrible in the video, but then the whole video was terrible. I do have to grudgingly admit that Kanye's "suggestion" to wear more natural makeup made her look a smidgen less terrible than the garish lipstick she had on at first.

Oh, and Kim? Kourtney as a "mommy mom" (or as you so kindly referred to her at the time, "slob kebob") still looked much better than you do as a "MILF", and is the prettiest Kardashian sister with the least amount of plastic surgery.

You know the saying, "even a broken clock is right twice a day"? I feel the same way about the Taylor Swift debacle. Just because she and Kanye somewhat told the truth this time doesn't make up for all the times they or the other Kardashian/Jenners have blatantly lied to the media. 

It's not even the lies, she thinks proving Taylor was a liar negates all the other things her jerk husband has done. And if Taylor did try to set him up, so what? Perhaps better revenge would have been to rush the stage and interrupt an acceptance speech he was making to declare that someone else deserved it more. But then how many awards has he won since 2009? 

I think he's consumed with jealousy that a skinny little white girl is so wildly successful making fluffy pop music, Not that Beyonce's Single Ladies is anything more than fluffy pop music. He wants to be Taylor, getting all those awards and recognition (and money). She epitomizes everything he complains about with his constant refrain about being held back because he's black.

Back to my point that this incident doesn't change his SNL rant, the George Bush comment , the Beck debacle or any of his other moronic moments. So next time he throws a hissy fit.... "Taylor's a liar " will be forgotten.

• Love 5

Last year at the VMAs he got the highest honor they give - the Michael Jackson Vanguard award. And many people were hoping someone would rush the stage like he did with Taylor. That would have been the perfect revenge moment. Kanye actually has a ton of awards including something like 20 Grammy's BET and songwriting awards. Its probably not enough for his massive ego but he's definitely got his share of accolades.

31 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Last year at the VMAs he got the highest honor they give - the Michael Jackson Vanguard award. And many people were hoping someone would rush the stage like he did with Taylor. That would have been the perfect revenge moment. Kanye actually has a ton of awards including something like 20 Grammy's BET and songwriting awards. Its probably not enough for his massive ego but he's definitely got his share of accolades.

An award named for an alleged pedophile and drug addict? I'd let him have all the glory for himself on that one.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, chocolatine said:

h, and Kim? Kourtney as a "mommy mom" (or as you so kindly referred to her at the time, "slob kebob") still looked much better than you do as a "MILF", and is the prettiest Kardashian sister with the least amount of plastic surgery.

This is true.  If you look at old pictures, Kourtney looks the most like her old self and has aged the most gracefully.  Most people might not even realize she is the oldest sister.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, qtpye said:

This is true.  If you look at old pictures, Kourtney looks the most like her old self and has aged the most gracefully.  Most people might not even realize she is the oldest sister.

I think Kendall looks like she's natural unlike Kylie with the duck lips. I hope she stays that way. No matter how you feel about the whole K and Jenner clan, she really is a beautiful young woman.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

I wonder if Kourtney had her implants removed. Even allowing for her weight loss, her chest seems much smaller. 

When she's relaxed and happy she is really a beautiful girl, you can see it at the dinner in Vail when Scott is busting her for waving at the kids at the next table. I can see why he was and is so attracted to her.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Ina123 said:

I think Kendall looks like she's natural unlike Kylie with the duck lips. I hope she stays that way. No matter how you feel about the whole K and Jenner clan, she really is a beautiful young woman.

I was talking about the old Kard pics as little girls.  Kim and Kloe are hardly recognizable any more, but Kourtney's face is more or less the same.

I do agree that Kendall is pretty.

Kylie makes me sad for some reason, though she is doing well with her lip kits.

• Love 2
On 7/21/2016 at 1:33 PM, Ina123 said:

No matter how much surgery Khloe has had done, I can still reconcile her old face with her new one...as in, I can see the old Khloe buried within the plastic version.  I cannot do this with Kylie at all, and it's not just the lips that make her basically unrecognizable from how she used to look.  Maybe if she ever appeared on camera without fourteen layers of false eyelashes and eyeshadow, I'd be able to see the old Kylie, but as far as her appearance then and now, she seems to be two completely different people.  Only her sedated voice tells me it's really her.

23 hours ago, qtpye said:

Kylie makes me sad for some reason, though she is doing well with her lip kits.

She makes me sad, too, because it seems that Kris and Caitlyn set her adrift into Adultworld years before she was ready.  I recall Kris pushing her to buy her own house at 18.  I would NOT want my daughter out on her own at that age - at least not all alone in a huge house with a questionable boyfriend and a stalker lurking in the shadows.  That seems to be the height of irresponsibility on Kris's part, but Kylie is too numb to know that she shouldn't be out on her own, and probably too embarrassed to admit that she's unprepared.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

No matter how much surgery Khloe has had done, I can still reconcile her old face with her new one...as in, I can see the old Khloe buried within the plastic version.  I cannot do this with Kylie at all, and it's not just the lips that make her basically unrecognizable from how she used to look.  Maybe if she ever appeared on camera without fourteen layers of false eyelashes and eyeshadow, I'd be able to see the old Kylie, but as far as her appearance then and now, she seems to be two completely different people.  Only her sedated voice tells me it's really her.

She makes me sad, too, because it seems that Kris and Caitlyn set her adrift into Adultworld years before she was ready.  I recall Kris pushing her to buy her own house at 18.  I would NOT want my daughter out on her own at that age - at least not all alone in a huge house with a questionable boyfriend and a stalker lurking in the shadows.  That seems to be the height of irresponsibility on Kris's part, but Kylie is too numb to know that she shouldn't be out on her own, and probably too embarrassed to admit that she's unprepared.

Kris wanted her to her invest money in the house and then flip it for $$. Kourts done the same thing as, did Kendall recently. I think Kim will lose money on her BelAir mansion, she and Kanye have shitty taste. 

I finally watched this ep. Pretty sure Kanye sang that Taylor Swift "owed" him sex because he made her famous. I didn't care enough to find it on demand and watch it again. Anyone? 

(The scene right at the beginning when Kanye's singing in studio and the K sisters are sitting there enraptured). 

• Love 3

Funny thing about those infamous salads. I read an article on either BuzzFeed or HuffPost  (can't remember which) where one of their writers went to the restaurant where the Kardashians get all their takeout food. He said the salads were overpriced and overrated. Go figure.

19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

He said the salads were overpriced and overrated. Go figure.

Exactly like the Kardashians, I guess you really are what you eat.

• Love 9