Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Got MILF?

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Castina said:

About this episode and timelines?  Do they pretend to have these episodes in a chronological order or has it always just been very random?   I only started watching last episode so I am curious. 

I know, Kim was fat, not so fat, thinner and then fat, thin then fatter. When ever she wears the green camo jacket, she's at the fat stage. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RoxieBear73 said:

That's the thing, he doesn't care and he thinks he can get away with everything.  I am disappointed with Tay Tay, but I hope she sues the pants off him and Kim 

If he really didn't care, then he would have had Kim back off. 

• Love 5

I don't know how anyone can be on either team! 

They both lied, clearly. That phone call that I wasted my time listening to never says the full lyric. Also, how do we know Kim didn't conveniently leave some key parts out?

TS shouldn't have said they never spoke. Obviously, they did but it's clear from the recording he never said the part that included bitch.

Some are letting their dislike or like for the  parties color this.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, RoxieBear73 said:

There is actually a website that shows you when certain screens in KUWTK was shot. I forget what it's named though 

"Keeping up with the Kontinuity Errors"

• Love 3

Thanks for the timeline info.  I was curious because I am a fan of SNL and I remember Kanye, and his meltdown, on SNL from February of this year so that's what got me wondering how last nights episode appears to be shots taken from February to June.  She starts on the phone with Kanye talking about leaked audio of his tantrum so that had to be February.   I did a quick google search and the MILF video was shot in March and that GQ magazine is from June.  I also know they were in Iceland the end part of April this year and that was last weeks episode.  

With all that in mind I don't know how anyone can gage the progress Scott makes with his children and where he and Kourtney stand in their relationship as they seem to jump all over the place. 

I do remember, which someone above mentioned,  there being a lot of talk over her 72 day marriage to that basketball player and how the show completely fabricated footage to manipulate the story and make the guy look bad to take the heat off her. So one wonders what was manipulated in this situation. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GaT said:

And really, this is the whole basis for everything. Kanye has acted like an ass for years, he has publically disrespected other artists for years going way back to his first nomination when he lost. Nobody is trying to portray him as anything other than what he is, an arrogant, delusional, vain, egocentric, pompous, arrogant, rude, low class asshole. He's got nobody but himself to blame for how he's portrayed. 

It's embarrassing the way she suggests that her husband is villainized for being honest and speaking the truth. He speaks HIS truth which is heavily laced with arrogance and self-importance. He talks about wanting to use his genius to make the world a better place. Is it by donating to charity? By investing in educational programs for today's youth? Is it by creating an recreational centre to keep kids off the streets and empowering their minds? Is it by giving free publicity to under-promoted charities? NOPE. This guy wants to change the world by selling leather jeggings and plain cotton t-shirts for $250+. Does he want to speak out about the social injustices happening around the world and in his own backyard right now? NOPE. He wants to cry about how NIKE didn't want to use his stupid shoe designs. 

• Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, Court said:

I don't know how anyone can be on either team! 

They both lied, clearly. That phone call that I wasted my time listening to never says the full lyric. Also, how do we know Kim didn't conveniently leave some key parts out?

TS shouldn't have said they never spoke. Obviously, they did but it's clear from the recording he never said the part that included bitch.

Some are letting their dislike or like for the  parties color this.

Honestly, they all got what they wanted, press attention and drama to make their lives more interesting.  And we the public benefit from some juicy gossip.  Win, win, win!

Edited by Ruby Gillis
  • Love 3

Aside from  tape-gate, I was interested to hear that Kendall has major panic attacks. Which Kim  could not care less about. And Kris doesn't think perhaps she as pushed the two younger girls too far too fast? Plus the Caitlyn situation can't help. 

Kris was however, amazingly, giving good advice about the Taylor situation. But Kim already had her plan. 

• Love 2

This whole thing has been very calculated.  This family has mastered their public image. I don't believe anything they do is innocent.  I felt the scene with Kris saying Taylor's Mom is nice and some other kind words was just to be used as an out if things didn't work as planned. That way they could use it as a saving grace in a worst case scenario or even to show that they never have any ill motives. Well BS to that. All they care about is publicity in regards to making money and their ever growing egos. I swear these people cannot be stopped.  And I don't believe TS is innocent either but they are still the ones who keep dragging her back into controversy.  

• Love 5

I'm just going to throw it out there that Kanye never actually said "I made that bitch famous" to Taylor.  Yeah she might have approved the other lyrics but not the actual line that referenced her

I get that some people don't like her, I'm not a superfan.  Yeah she lied but so did they.  And I still think that she would have shut down "I made that bitch famous" if it had come up. There are no innocent parties in this but I can't really jump on Kim's side when their enitre brand is based on manipulating the press. 

More to the point, why was it being filmed anyway?

• Love 14
(edited)
14 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I'm just going to throw it out there that Kanye never actually said "I made that bitch famous" to Taylor.  Yeah she might have approved the other lyrics but not the actual line that referenced her

I get that some people don't like her, I'm not a superfan.  Yeah she lied but so did they.  And I still think that she would have shut down "I made that bitch famous" if it had come up. There are no innocent parties in this but I can't really jump on Kim's side when their enitre brand is based on manipulating the press. 

this is why I refuse to take KImye side of the story.... everything that they tell us, on their shows, social media and even the press... is all smoke and mirrors. Yes taylor was wrong in lying about what happened.. but its no worse then what the Kashardian did or keep doing. 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

It's embarrassing the way she suggests that her husband is villainized for being honest and speaking the truth. He speaks HIS truth which is heavily laced with arrogance and self-importance. He talks about wanting to use his genius to make the world a better place. Is it by donating to charity? By investing in educational programs for today's youth? Is it by creating an recreational centre to keep kids off the streets and empowering their minds? Is it by giving free publicity to under-promoted charities? NOPE. This guy wants to change the world by selling leather jeggings and plain cotton t-shirts for $250+. Does he want to speak out about the social injustices happening around the world and in his own backyard right now? NOPE. He wants to cry about how NIKE didn't want to use his stupid shoe designs. 

Don't forget "emoticon autocorrect"!  That would definitely be earth-shattering.

• Love 2

For someone who consistently writes songs about other people - more obliquely, but still recognizably - without giving them a chance to vet or approve the content, Taylor sure is quick to play the injured party here. Shoe hurts on the other foot now doesn't it, Swift?

I imagine John Mayer is enjoying this tremendously.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

For someone who consistently writes songs about other people - more obliquely, but still recognizably - without giving them a chance to vet or approve the content, Taylor sure is quick to play the injured party here. Shoe hurts on the other foot now doesn't it, Swift?

I imagine John Mayer is enjoying this tremendously.

She is so manipulative and her army of followers are so quick to cut anyone down who isn't wear rose tinted glasses to be fooled by her perfectly manicured persona. That's the greatest irony of all of this - she has made the most of her career while taking jabs at past friend and lovers in her music. She can make a pretty penny off of her 'experiences' but she's going to victimize herself when someone does it to her. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ChocolateAddict said:

If he did, we would have seen it in the video. There's no way Kim leaves it out!

Just because the word means nothing to her doesn't mean that it means nothing to other people.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

I am still cracking up over Khloe calling vanilla wafers "Vienna wafers".   

They're actually Vienna Fingers.  They look like elongated vanilla Oreos. I've seen close ups of the cookie jar.

• Love 2

Vienna sausages....

Which take me back to " Sling Blade"!

The stupid prank with Kylie was a total rip off of the Scott and Rob fake stickup of DASH and the girls all take gun lessons. Which was forgotten in the Caitlyn gets a gun episode and Kris is terrified of guns.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

It is a dumb song. She should have just said no, but l think she didn't have the guts to. Her bit about him having to tell "his truth and it's his story to tell" and "she can't tell him what lyrics to write"  I thought she was sort of just beating around the bush to avoid saying yes or no.

You took the words right out of my mouth. She may have agreed but she sounded so reticent and stutter-y that I don't know if I believe that she wanted to agree. I think they both lied; any part about calling her a bitch was conveniently left out by Kimye and Taylor clearly knew the general concept of the song. I know the internet is making a big deal out of it, but to me it just seems like a case of two people who don't communicate the same way. Kanye truly feels his words are complimentary, even though the general public doesn't. Taylor is uncomfortable about the content, but beats around the bush instead of just saying so. It's a giant clusterfuck that I would have been evenly split on before he made that disgusting video for Famous, but now I'm leaning more towards Taylor's side because if that's the shit he pulls when he gets upset, I can understand being wary of telling him no.

To be more on topic for this episode, though: hearing Kim complain about somebody else playing the victim and being fake when she constantly exaggerates how bullied she is over her weight and still claims her sex tape was leaked and she hasn't had any work done gave me the laugh I needed after a very rough day. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

It is a dumb song. She should have just said no, but l think she didn't have the guts to. Her bit about him having to tell "his truth and it's his story to tell" and "she can't tell him what lyrics to write"  I thought she was sort of just beating around the bush to avoid saying yes or no.

She should have just kept her mouth shut up front, said nothing. No denial no confirmation of what Kanye said about checking with her.

I do believe however that he didn't tell her about the "bitch" line.

On another note, he looked like an ass doing the Kanye shuffle in that clip they showed last night. Is that the only move he has? And he's getting a bit too only and paunchy to be doing it.

If he didn't mention that he was going to call her a bitch, isn't that everything???

• Love 3

Regardless of what the truth is, and it seems that Taylor lied, which, yes like I've said, I now have to stand corrected, i'm still not on team Kim or Kayne and nor will I ever be. There is a small part of me if this is just a faux fued now for all parties to garner publicty. I would not be surprised, Taylor has been getting the side eye pretty much this summer started because of her new romance that everyone believes is a work of performance art considering she always puts new music out at the two year mark from the last cd, and Kayne and the Ks love media attention anytime, it would be a win-win.

• Love 3
(edited)
42 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

If he didn't mention that he was going to call her a bitch, isn't that everything???

I agree that's the main point. But she did seem to imply in her speech that she was upset about his claim to have been responsible for making her famous, not that he referred to her as a bitch, which, I think would have given her just as much sympathy. 

That Kim is now so used to hearing women called bitches, that she can't fathom someone being offended by it, is sad. I even hear Kylie and Kendall calling each other "my bitch".

But I guess the future in the Kardashian/West household will be filled with the sound of little voices "Hey Bitch" "What you doing touching my toys, bitch" or maybe even "Hey Ma, where's my car keys, huh bitch?

But it's just a word so that's okay.

wonder if Kanye caught Kim saying that being his wife/publicist forced her to think smarter. Sorry state of affairs when a not so smart rapper has to depend on his equally IQ challenged wife to put spin on his barely intelligible rants.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

I think Taylor would be an idiot to sue. She doesn't need the money, and it's going to drag out the story. Her best bet is to lay low and let things blow over until her next song comes out. If it's as catchy as all her other ones have been, people will move on. 

She should have just said no, but l think she didn't have the guts to. Her bit about him having to tell "his truth and it's his story to tell" and "she can't tell him what lyrics to write"  I thought she was sort of just beating around the bush to avoid saying yes or no.

I agree that she wasn't wild about the lyric, but she did more than just not say no. She told him it was nice of him to clear the line with her (which it was) and actually said that she would tell journalists that she was in on the line and there was no feud. Then she not only didn't, but made a big deal about it. I think Kanye's whole thing with her is weird and creepy--the whole VMA thing was a drunken debacle but both of them were famous and successful already, so it would be a footnote if Kanye didn't keep referencing it. I am generally team Taylor because her songwriting talent gets overlooked all the freaking time and who cares if she's a calculating businesswoman? She IS an adult businesswoman in a cutthroat, difficult industry. Of course, she's calculated. But in this one case, she backstabbed Kanye and did him dirty, so she is the party in the wrong. If it was really all about being called "that bitch," she would have been clearer in the first place about what she okayed and what she didn't okay.

• Love 6

So here's just one example of some back story on Taylor Swift. Back when she was dating Joe Jonas, he met Camille Belle on set of one of his music videos. He liked her and decided to call Taylor to tell her about his feelings for Camille (both parties insist that nothing ever happened between the two while he was dating Taylor). First when Taylor addressed the break-up, she suggested that Joe Jonas made a 27 second phone call and then broke up with her via text. He was the world class douche that broke her heart. What she conveniently left out was that the phone call was him being honest about his feelings for Camille and it lasted 27 seconds because she hung up on him during the conversation which is why the text followed next. 

On her album released after Joe and Camille broke up, Taylor included a song called 'Better Than Revenge' that was directed at Camille. She didn't deny that it was about Camille but justified her song by saying she wrote it when she was 18 after the break up. In the song, she insinuates that Camille had an affair with her boyfriend. She mentions that she's an actress but IS BETTER KNOWN FOR WHAT SHE DOES ON A MATTRESS. What kind of honest person would get upset for someone using the term bitch in reference to her when she's already gone on record of basically calling someone a slut? Is she above it all because she didn't say Camille's name in the song? She's being a complete and utter hypocrite. Omitting bitch means nothing...not for someone like her. She lied from the start and shifted the goal posts until she finally settled on the sole offense being the term 'bitch'. 

She's perfectly painted as the victim each time. Who else in the industry has had so many celebrity issues and yet somehow comes out looking fine from it? Where there's smoke, there's fire and it's time Taylor get burned because her act is tiring. To be clear, while I only find the term offensive based on the context that it's used, I don't have an issue at all with people who think that the term is in poor taste under any circumstances. Kanye and Kim's acceptance of the word doesn't impose an obligation for all others to feel the same way about it. There are many people who I would feel sympathy for if they were in Taylor's shoes and was referred to as a bitch in a song. Taylor just doesn't happen to be one of those people. This whole situation makes me feel dirty inside because I'm kind of agreeing with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Look what Taylor Swift has done. Next I'll be seeing pigs fly outside my window. 

• Love 14

The thing that stood out to me on this episode was how not nice the sisters are to each other.  Dang! Kourtney saying that wasn't a good angle for Kim was basically saying she looked fat, the prank on Kylie, just the looks on their faces.  

• Love 1

I really do not believe that if Taylor said she did not like the lyric(s) that Kanye would have actually pulled them. I would imagine a Kanye rant would follow. Though that did not happen so who knows. I do not have a dog in this feud. Taylor lied, but I do think recording the conversation is a bit shady, even if it is legal. 

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I really do not believe that if Taylor said she did not like the lyric(s) that Kanye would have actually pulled them. I would imagine a Kanye rant would follow. Though that did not happen so who knows. I do not have a dog in this feud. Taylor lied, but I do think recording the conversation is a bit shady, even if it is legal. 

I don't think recording was legal though. The way Kim explained it is that Kanye always videotapes his creative and album process. She could be lying but she's suggesting that the recording exists because of that and not because they intended to record it as insurance in case Taylor denied it later one. It was apparently more convenience on their part that they had evidence to support their claims about a conversation taking place (which Taylor's group originally denied). Whatever the reason for having the recording, releasing it at this point without the consent of the other person is illegal in the state of California. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I'm going to be real, I'm sort of a Taylor Swift music fan but I've always been aware of who she is. You guys can throw things at me, I can take it, but keep reading my posts because i think I do make some good points.  She is very well produced, I'm not sure what of her is really real, if anything we see on twitter, tv, instagram are- they aren't most likely. But I mean, Kimye is just as bad. I find it funny that for someone who kept saying it's done and over, she sure as hell picked a great and genuis time to release the snaps story, right after the episode where she talked about and so it would be the first celeb news story on Monday. The thing is, Taylor did lie. And then proceeded to release a statement saying she didn't know ANYTHING about said song, so yeah, if she was always going to go back on her word to talk about the song at the grammys, she should have just never had her people send out a statement and just never mention it.Kayne probably still would have released his music video for the song, but Taylor has never said anything about the video, she could have said nothing about the song ever too. I know kayne was tweeting about the fact that she said okay for it, but still, not everything needs to have a press release. And yes, she never should have made her speech at the grammys, but I think her big thing was making a statement right after the song came out. That was kind of stupid of her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

What kind of honest person would get upset for someone using the term bitch in reference to her when she's already gone on record of basically calling someone a slut? Is she above it all because she didn't say Camille's name in the song? She's being a complete and utter hypocrite. Omitting bitch means nothing...not for someone like her. She lied from the start and shifted the goal posts until she finally settled on the sole offense being the term 'bitch'. 

Taylor would probably take offense to being called a slut too, but yeah its perfectly fine when she's dishing out that "character assassination" that she hates so much. And this Camille Bell threw some major shade at Taylor on Twitter earlier and naturally the Taylor fans are pouncing all over her calling her every name in the book. Again, its FINE when Taylor can throw digs at people but God forbid you say a bad word about her.

Kim was being called a liar ever since it was first said that there was a tape of the conversation between Taylor and Kanye, mostly from Taylor fans of course. IIRC this was when the GQ issue came out because I remember the Taylor fans posting all over Kim's instagram even under pictures of things that had nothing to do with the whole thing, cursing at her and accusing her of lying about said conversation because GASP Taylor would never do such a thing. Kim probably figured the same shit would start up again with the episode airing and the subject of the tape being brought up. She probably knew the same Taylor fans would insist no such tape existed so IMO she was prepared this time and backed up her claims. Kim and Kanye are many things but I can't fault her for actually defending her husband even if the actual way she chose to do so I dont really agree with.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Taylor would probably take offense to being called a slut too, but yeah its perfectly fine when she's dishing out that "character assassination" that she hates so much. And this Camille Bell threw some major shade at Taylor on Twitter earlier and naturally the Taylor fans are pouncing all over her calling her every name in the book. Again, its FINE when Taylor can throw digs at people but God forbid you say a bad word about her.

Kim was being called a liar ever since it was first said that there was a tape of the conversation between Taylor and Kanye, mostly from Taylor fans of course. IIRC this was when the GQ issue came out because I remember the Taylor fans posting all over Kim's instagram even under pictures of things that had nothing to do with the whole thing, cursing at her and accusing her of lying about said conversation because GASP Taylor would never do such a thing. Kim probably figured the same shit would start up again with the episode airing and the subject of the tape being brought up. She probably knew the same Taylor fans would insist no such tape existed so IMO she was prepared this time and backed up her claims. Kim and Kanye are many things but I can't fault her for actually defending her husband even if the actual way she chose to do so I dont really agree with.

Kim wouldn't win either way. She says a video exists and people called her a liar and said that if it existed then she would have actually posted the evidence. Now that she posted evidence, Kim and Kanye are shady as hell and did something illegal.

• Love 2
(edited)

So everyone realllly wants to be a milf?  This is what 'empowers' women. ...

And the level of the appeal to the male genitalia is the measure of how empowered we are.   Srsly?

This is so disturbing  to me   Why are we still 'there'?  Who does the promotion of  this twisted concept really serve?  

Where's Naomi Wolf when ya need her  ....

Edited by Dahlia
  • Love 9

Kanye is a douche and always has been..even before Taylor Swift. Taylor is a fake bitch. This episode didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

This episode did confirm again how much I dislike Khloe. She is so off putting. 

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

The thing that stood out to me on this episode was how not nice the sisters are to each other.  Dang! Kourtney saying that wasn't a good angle for Kim was basically saying she looked fat, the prank on Kylie, just the looks on their faces.  

Too bad for Kim, when Kourtney was a new mom to Mason, Kim never had s nice word about her appearance. Now she's struggling to get herself back in shape. I'm glad Kourt mocks her. Kourtney has had three kids and looks better now than ever. She works out, yes, but is careful about what she eats. She wasn't flying to NO for beignets or Paris for cheesecake or stuffing churros down her throat while pregnant.

She looks way better than Kim.

Side note, this has knocked Blac and Rob off the gossip sites. Wonder if it was part of their plan?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Dahlia said:

So everyone realllly wants to be a milf?  This is what 'empowers' women.    

So the level of the appeal to the male genitalia is the measure of how empowered we are.   Srsly?

This is so disturbing  to me   Why are we still 'there'?  Who does promoting this twisted concept really serve?  

Where's Naomi Wolf when ya need her  ....

I'm so disheartened with today's society and their views on social issues. They have taken the foundations of important activism and use it as a means of freedom of speech. A great example is Kim's naked picture that she posted that send the internet reeling. Kim and many celebrities used their platform to justify her actions as female empowerment. Female empowerment has never been about the right to walk around naked. The intent behind concepts such as MILF is to aspire to a level where men want to be with you and women want to be you. The likes of Kim preach body acceptance but low-key spend their riches to surgically perfect things that they don't like about themselves. She, like many celebrities, use their voices for a rearranged version of activism when it suits their personal interests.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

So here's just one example of some back story on Taylor Swift. Back when she was dating Joe Jonas, he met Camille Belle on set of one of his music videos. He liked her and decided to call Taylor to tell her about his feelings for Camille (both parties insist that nothing ever happened between the two while he was dating Taylor). First when Taylor addressed the break-up, she suggested that Joe Jonas made a 27 second phone call and then broke up with her via text. He was the world class douche that broke her heart. What she conveniently left out was that the phone call was him being honest about his feelings for Camille and it lasted 27 seconds because she hung up on him during the conversation which is why the text followed next. 

On her album released after Joe and Camille broke up, Taylor included a song called 'Better Than Revenge' that was directed at Camille. She didn't deny that it was about Camille but justified her song by saying she wrote it when she was 18 after the break up. In the song, she insinuates that Camille had an affair with her boyfriend. She mentions that she's an actress but IS BETTER KNOWN FOR WHAT SHE DOES ON A MATTRESS. What kind of honest person would get upset for someone using the term bitch in reference to her when she's already gone on record of basically calling someone a slut? Is she above it all because she didn't say Camille's name in the song? She's being a complete and utter hypocrite. Omitting bitch means nothing...not for someone like her. She lied from the start and shifted the goal posts until she finally settled on the sole offense being the term 'bitch'. 

She's perfectly painted as the victim each time. Who else in the industry has had so many celebrity issues and yet somehow comes out looking fine from it? Where there's smoke, there's fire and it's time Taylor get burned because her act is tiring. To be clear, while I only find the term offensive based on the context that it's used, I don't have an issue at all with people who think that the term is in poor taste under any circumstances. Kanye and Kim's acceptance of the word doesn't impose an obligation for all others to feel the same way about it. There are many people who I would feel sympathy for if they were in Taylor's shoes and was referred to as a bitch in a song. Taylor just doesn't happen to be one of those people. This whole situation makes me feel dirty inside because I'm kind of agreeing with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Look what Taylor Swift has done. Next I'll be seeing pigs fly outside my window. 

She didn't use Camilla's name and didn't use the word "slut." And she WAS a teenager. Unlike Kanye.

7 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim wouldn't win either way. She says a video exists and people called her a liar and said that if it existed then she would have actually posted the evidence. Now that she posted evidence, Kim and Kanye are shady as hell and did something illegal.

They did do something illegal, even if Taylor did lie. Kimmy and Princess Kanye are coming across as petty and immature, which sounds about right. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

They did do something illegal, even if Taylor did lie. Kimmy and Princess Kanye are coming across as petty and immature, which sounds about right. 

And when Kim was telling Kanye that his little upset at SNL had been recorded, didn't he get all "that's unfair that they can tape me without my consent"?

• Love 2
(edited)

But. He had no issue recording Taylor Swift??????.. I think he planned (Recording the convo between him and Taylor) this from the start  so he can use it against her later on.... To bring her down.... Unfortunately she  fell for his fake friendship and ended up being hurt by him and Kimmy 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

I hate the fact that Kimmy got such a positive press out of this... Kimmy and her family make a living out of telling lies to the public....and they haven't fallen from the media graces yet... It seems like the press they get, the high and mighty they think they are.  

And the more conceited they become 

I think there is going to be some fallout.  Kanye played his trump card, so game over.  There's nothing more to wring out of his Taylor feud.  The next time he pulls a stunt, everyone is going to remember how calculated he (and his wife/PR rep) is/are and largely ignore him.  He's gotten so much press off of his Mad Genius/Outsider routine and now we know he puts a lot more effort into this than he lets on, and he knows how to play the Hollywood game pretty well.

• Love 2