Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Cereal Stalker

• Start Topic

Yikes to the recent pictures.  Whitney is seriously delusional to not acknowledge that she is gaining weight rapidly. It's not a good look.

Gaining the average 10 pounds a year is one thing.  But when it looks like you are doing that much on a monthly or even quarterly basis.....

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pepperminty said:

Do you think she's pregnant? I'm serious not snarky. Because doesn't she look pregnant right there (above)?

That's a dangerous thought.  Her weight would open her up to all sorts of complications.

17 minutes ago, Pepperminty said:

Do you think she's pregnant? I'm serious not snarky. Because doesn't she look pregnant right there (above)?

If she is........then he could be a Lennie Jr.

5707ffab150000ee010b463c.jpeg?cache=eol2

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Any estimates?

bird.jpg

Last confirmed weight was 387, right? She is obviously quite a bit larger than that, she's at least in the 400s.

I mean this is really, really sad honestly, she is one minor injury away at this point from being bed ridden/scooter bound permanently if she doesn't get her food intake under control.

• Love 9

It is sad, it's tragic. I was rooting for Vitney, I think many of us were, but now, no more. She has free access to a trainer, I am sure she could trade TLC promo time for a good nutritionist and other support so she could lose weight.  She is blowing her chance for a typical life. I don't dislike her and I feel bad for her chances for a productive life.

• Love 9
(edited)

Wow, maybe can get some cheese with that whine she is giving her trainer.  Its all so very manipulative......"oh, I can't give you a diagnosis?  I'm acting shady? How dare you call me out on my shadiness, you're stressing me out, now I have to go cry!  Oh, whats that, this crying session has conveniently eaten up half of my workout time?  Awesome!"

And I bet you a million bucks that Whitney will end up one of those people who is like "well, I workout for an hour a day with a personal trainer, and I'm not losing any weight.....PCOS!!!!"  Never mind that she likely spends half the session complaining, and the other half of the session half assing her workout.

ETA:  I would have loved it if the trainer had asked Whitney if they could call the chiro together to get her diagnosis code.  No HIPPAA violation if she agrees to discuss her condition with the trainer on the phone, and he needs to know it so he can know what exercises she can do.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 8

So...here is my thought on Lennie.  He is lying to her.  That entire bit about the friend up the street, and the truck and blah blah blah.....sounded like total BS.

I don't particularly think he is cheating on her.....but, I think that Whitney is the type of person for whom "communication" is code for "whining at"

She likely calls Lennie and the calls are so boring, abhorrent and full of her self absorbed whining that he can't handle it.  I imagine its a lot of "here are the 10 ways I was a victim today!"  Therefore, he ignores a lot of her calls, or doesn't call her back right away.  People like Whitney can just be exhausting.

You know you can't tell Whitney shit, and so he knows he can't tell her that he doesn't always want to hear her whining.  For her, of course, its all his fault and a simple fix of him "communicating" more and "always calling her back" and "always thinking about her."  And I don't think he knows how to tell her that he doesn't want/need to talk to her 24 hours a day.

I suspect he was out having fun and didn't want to be bothered (because you really think Whitney is the type where you can just say "oh, hey I'm with the guys, I gotta go?"), or maybe his friend borrowed his truck and he was with his roommates having fun and didn't want to be bothered.

• Love 13
On 7/15/2016 at 4:38 PM, Pdxblonde said:

Of course she wants to stay on the TLC gravy train. Twit would not be able to afford to buy her own home, or a new car, without the TLC paycheck!

and....it has gravy!

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Pepperminty said:

since she doesnt ovulate ... how would that have happened? She has insulin resistance, and so her fat gets stored around the waist...Its just this unfortunate distribution..

• Love 6
3 hours ago, RCharter said:

and....it has gravy!

Thanks, RCharter,  for my first laugh of the day!   

I wanted to like Twitney ,  but I so don't care anymore. She' s got a horrible personality.

I have read on this site that she has a pear shape, but it seems like her stomach has caught up to be an  apple shape now. Not that Whit would be familiar with fresh fruit. And fat around the waist is not a good sign for heart disease-- in addition to the million other factors, mentioned on these posts, that her size is hurting her health and disabling her. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, DanaMB said:

She's apparently doing Toronto and Chicago this weekend. She just posted she's on her way back to Toronto.

God, I need a life.

Me too. I live 1 hour from Toronto and wish that I could go just to slap some sense into her (not in the literal sense but you all know what I mean).  I'm worried that the bus load of Vitney worshipers will kill me (literally).

Stupid question. How does she fly?  She must need to buy 2 seats and even then how does she fit? (I'm not being mean just curious).  I remember flying when I was 218 pounds and it was a tight squeeze and a bit uncomfortable. 

• Love 3
(edited)
42 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm worried that the bus load of Vitney  v worshipers will kill me (literally).

Fixed it for ya.  :-)

As for her travel arrangements, I assume TLC does whatever is necessary, including buying more than one seat, to make it possible for her.  Or if TLC won't, I kind of think Glenn and Babs would.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

My heavens. She's still getting heavier. 

That was my first thought too, Brooklynista. Wow. The arms and the belly. Her head is looking disproportionately small.

19 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Any estimates?

bird.jpg

She'slooking like she's heading towards Lupe of 600 Pound Life territory.  All of the weight is in the middle and closing in on her head. Somebody better check her purse for tacos.

• Love 8
(edited)

I don't think the cameras focused on the hair extensions. Twit pulled her hair back, so they were shining for all to see. Why would she do that?  I guess, one would become accustomed to the cameras,and stop trying so hard, but she sees herself later, right?  I know the thinning hair is beyond her control, but why pay for and put in extensions if you are going to leave the hair you do have greasy most of the time?  Then you pull back the hair, so that the extensions show?  Showering most certainly is more difficult given her size, but the greasy hair and no makeup, even for work, just screams "I have not bathed."  Yes, it is radio, but you have co-workers, and are 32.  Please put some effort into presenting yourself as an adult with some self-respect.

She is so far from where she was season one.  Then she was gorgeous, bubbly, enjoyed the company of her friends.  Now she is unkempt, often on the verge of tears, in recurring pain.  I really liked her for an episode or two, at first.  I sincerely hope she makes positive changes.

Edited by mamapajama
'Cause I hit submit before I finished my thought.
  • Love 20
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 7:01 PM, Cherrio said:

If she is........then he could be a Lennie Jr.

5707ffab150000ee010b463c.jpeg?cache=eol2

That kid looks like a lawn ornament.

Just finally  watched her original ' Fat Girl Dancing' video on YouTube, it's doubtful that Twit could do those few moves in her current state .  This episode I kept thinking while I was looking at her gross hair extension tracks - why doesn't someone tell her Yikes! If you insist on pulling your hair up, at least wear some kind of hair / head covering band , something to cover that nastiness. Damn!   Also when I think of 'young love' , it's a 19-20 year old , not a 32 year old coddled enabled woman like Twit & Lennie. I definitely thought uh oh there's another chick in his house when he quickly came out or he's avoiding his roomies seeing Twit.  I so wanted the camera to scan the window and see his roomies scatter when seen haha. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On July 16, 2016 at 8:54 PM, John M said:

Last confirmed weight was 387, right? She is obviously quite a bit larger than that, she's at least in the 400s.

I mean this is really, really sad honestly, she is one minor injury away at this point from being bed ridden/scooter bound permanently if she doesn't get her food intake under control.

Lord she looks horrific. I guess being super morbidly obese is fabulous.

I will say this episode was a little more draggy than others.

Even if Lennie's house is on the way to her internship, the way she kept OVER AND OVER saying how it was on the way made it sounds like she was more nuts. 

I love Will Powell - I am half tempted to find out if I can figure out what he charges for some sessions!

Edited by lovetheduns
  • Love 5

I feel badly for Whitney -- she must be in deep physical, mental and emotional pain.  At her size, everything you do is an ordeal and nothing is comfortable. It's like she feels the need to wave the flag for the "Big Girl Camp" and preach "fat positive" but her life is just really hard.  I wish she could find a therapist who could convince her that losing some weight would not mean that she is turning her back on the "fat positive" camp per se.  Losing weight could save her life.  I just think she feels trapped in her rhetoric and does not want to let people down.  But by gaining more weight, she is letting herself down.

I don't think she needs to be a skinny minnie -- but get to a reasonable size where her health is not compromised.  Like even 250 pounds or 225 pounds would be just fine and a wonderful accomplishment. She could still preach "fat positive" at that size but not have sleep apnea or have to get around in a scooter.

Wish she would have the plus size supermodel Ashley Graham on the show -- not that is someone who preaches "fat positive," looks fabulous doing it and actually makes some traction to tearing down fat prejuidice.  

• Love 9

Wish she would have the plus size supermodel Ashley Graham on the show -- not that is someone who preaches "fat positive," looks fabulous doing it and actually makes some traction to tearing down fat prejuidice.  

Yeah... that'll never happen, because then everyone's attention will be on Ashley and not Twit.  And Twit would NEVER stand for someone upstaging her.  That would bring about a meltdown of EPIC proportions. 

• Love 9
(edited)
On 7/16/2016 at 8:13 PM, jacksgirl said:

It is sad, it's tragic. I was rooting for Vitney, I think many of us were, but now, no more. She has free access to a trainer, I am sure she could trade TLC promo time for a good nutritionist and other support so she could lose weight.  She is blowing her chance for a typical life. I don't dislike her and I feel bad for her chances for a productive life.

Right which is always the rub with body positivity/fat acceptance. Yeah, it's true, we have a culture that is often too harsh on people that are aesthetically overweight but probably suffering from little to no physical ailments because of their weight  and people like Whitney who are literally hundreds of pounds overweight and disabled do to their obesity try and group themselves in with them.

Whitney is disabled do to her obesity, period, she needs to have a reality check that she is in fact disabled at this point. And that's fine I guess, if that is the way she wants to live her life that is her choice but she needs to understand that at this point she is just an episode of my 600 lb life with a cheerier title and soundtrack.

Edited by John M
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, mamapajama said:

She is so far from where she was season one.  Then she was gorgeous, bubbly, enjoyed the company of her friends.  Now she is unkempt, often on the verge of tears, in recurring pain.  I really liked her for an episode or two, at first.  I sincerely hope she makes positive changes.

I'm really shocked at the change in her appearance. When she had the long extensions, she used to have her hair, makeup, manicure and even her clothing impeccably done, now she just looks dirty and sloppy, greasy hair, along with the additional weight gain. I wonder what's going on with her. 

• Love 7

I know it's a radio show, but the other ladies on the show seem to be rather "fixed up".  Whitney looks like she just crawled out of bed and threw on the nearest clothes. Also, looking like that when going to "confront" a "boyfriend" about why he hasn't called her?  If you are going to go in that direction, don't you try to look your best so he can see what he's missing, not so he can see what he wants to run away from?  I, too, finally saw the "dance" video.  I will be 70 years old next month, I have arthritis in one knee -- and even I can do those moves.  (I stood in front of the computer and did it along with Whitney).   You move your feet when you dance, not just walk from one position to the other and wiggle your hips and raise your arms.  If it is "modern dance", you at least stretch your body,  I've seen better moves from someone drying themselves off after a bath or shower.   When they showed the dance class with the individuals dancing in the middle of a circle -- some of those ladies could really move like you would expect from someone actually dancing. .  I'm guessing they didn't learn it from Whitney.

• Love 18
(edited)
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm really shocked at the change in her appearance. When she had the long extensions, she used to have her hair, makeup, manicure and even her clothing impeccably done, now she just looks dirty and sloppy, greasy hair, along with the additional weight gain. I wonder what's going on with her. 

Taking my response to the Whitney: So She Thinks She Can Dance thread.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 1
(edited)

but she needs to understand that at this point she is just an episode of my 600 lb life with a cheerier title and soundtrack.

1,124 miles (one way) from Greensboro to Dr. Now's office.  Like I mentioned before, TLC will probably try to link MBFFL to My 600 lb. Life.  I wonder who'll drive?  The episode could be titled "Driving Miss Lazy". 

Edited by zoemom
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Lightning said:

I know it's a radio show, but the other ladies on the show seem to be rather "fixed up".  Whitney looks like she just crawled out of bed and threw on the nearest clothes. Also, looking like that when going to "confront" a "boyfriend" about why he hasn't called her?  If you are going to go in that direction, don't you try to look your best so he can see what he's missing, not so he can see what he wants to run away from?  I, too, finally saw the "dance" video.  I will be 70 years old next month, I have arthritis in one knee -- and even I can do those moves.  (I stood in front of the computer and did it along with Whitney).   You move your feet when you dance, not just walk from one position to the other and wiggle your hips and raise your arms.  If it is "modern dance", you at least stretch your body,  I've seen better moves from someone drying themselves off after a bath or shower.   When they showed the dance class with the individuals dancing in the middle of a circle -- some of those ladies could really move like you would expect from someone actually dancing. .  I'm guessing they didn't learn it from Whitney.

(above, bbm)

She did. She got up at 3, and had to be out the door by 3:30.  She didn't have time for much else.

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

(above, bbm)

She did. She got up at 3, and had to be out the door by 3:30.  She didn't have time for much else.

Granted I am a bit of a fashion snob, but there is always time to lay out a suitable outfit the night before. Iron it even.  Especially if you're going to work.  There's a level of professionalism that has to be expected.  Plus why would she want to present as the stereotype of a fat slob?

Where's the fabulousness in that?

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, M.F. Luder said:

The fabulousness is the fact that she feels #NoShame in going to work looking like a slob. *eyeroll*

Do you remember how she used to wear scarves?  She really tried.  The way she dresses for her job is a disgrace. 

Then again, if she dressed professionally it would be much more difficult to have her bosses squeeze her ass fat-rolls.  You can't do that in a summer skirt as easy as you can when you're wearing a sausage casing for a pair of pants.

Edited by PsychoKlown
Not sure again.
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Granted I am a but of a fashion snob, but there is always time to lay out a suitable outfit the night before. Iron it even.  Especially if you're going to work.  There's a level of professionalism that has to be expected.  Plus why would she want to present as the stereotype of a fat slob?

Where's the fabulousness in that?

Yup. The other women look pulled together because they are AT WORK. It is their job, their career. Whit is just showing up for a show. She can't even fake that she's in it for real. 

I'm diabetic. I have to get a blood sugar reading, eat, & maybe figure a dose for insulin every morning. I don't always need it, but I do have to do the reading to figure that out. Time is limited and the last thing I want to do is figure out what I'm going to wear. I either lay my clothes out or select what I'm going to wear while it's on the hanger and make a mental note. It's not that hard. I also get up in time to put on my face and do my hair. And gee whiz, the night before, I put together my lunch and figure what I will eat for breakfast so I'm not wasting time staring into the fridge. 5 days a week, Whit. If she is falling out of bed at 3 to leave at 3:30, and hasn't planned out her morning, she's lazier than I thought she was.

Newsflash, Whit - look up Ruby Gettinger, who had a popular show and loyal followers, and threw it all down the drain.

Also, I'd just like to note that there are a lot of people here who are going to hell in a hand basket. Repent now, before it's too late!  : )

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, aliya said:

Also, I'd just like to note that there are a lot of people here who are going to hell in a hand basket. Repent now, before it's too late!  : )

If snarking on Twitney is wrong, I don't want to be right.

• Love 12
(edited)

It's her personality and gleeful stupidity,  not her weight, that I'm snarking on.  

Don't her "fans" watch the show?  How can they like her?  

With all the overweight people in America, including myself,  is Twit the best  there is to be a role  model?  

Let's get Ashley Graham out there more.  

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 6

Add me to the list of preparing for the next day. It's not hard & makes things much easier in the morning. Good grief - Whit is so lazy she couldn't even put on a decent outfit for the ONE day she worked each week, especially the first day? That's pretty bad.  Like another poster suggested, just putting a thicker head band over her thinning gaps & extension tape would have helped 100%.  

Lightning - I agree with you, you would have thought she would have looked much nicer when she confronted Lennie. 

I just can't say it enough - I wonder what Babs (& Glenn) think of how she dresses. 

• Love 5