Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Cereal Stalker

• Start Topic

Whitney goes to the pool and learns something significant about a transgender friend.  Meanwhile, Whitney is reprimanded by her trainer for missing her workouts and not sticking to her diet; and Whitney goes to extremes to locate Lennie.

• Love 2

Oh, my lord, run to the bathroom in sobs when the trainer mentions "food." 
"It's not that simple for me!"

Of course your back is ailing; you're lugging around 200 extra pounds!

I still want to see this woman on ice skates. Oh, the entertainment value.

• Love 11

Yup. Turn on the tears when the trainer is throwing the bullsh!t flag at you. He's got her number and she knows it. She can't even give him a straight answer about what the "supposed" chiropractor said. Lying liar that lies.

• Love 19
(edited)

Will is onto you, Whit! 

ETA: omg! Poor Maddie! We need to take up a collection to buy her eye bleach! Not even Lenny wants that view of her crotch!

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 8

BTW, regarding her dance class and the "routine" from the parade ~ my girlfriends and I used to dance around like that in each other's basements in 8th grade. Didn't make us Madonna. Never would. lol.

• Love 11

Wow, Lennie. "I'm sorry YOU were wrong," he says. Right. It's Whitney's fault you're a liar? Ok, sir. Take your measly 7% somewhere else and let Twit find a guy who's not a fame whore.

• Love 11
(edited)

I'm not through the episode, but I'm experiencing less moments of annoyance so far.  I think her trainer handled her mini meltdown quite well.  He wasn't there to coddle her, and he wasn't in any way rude.  She's lucky to have access to a trainer and gym.  Now use it, damn it!  Hell, she even looked more put together in that salad and bony salmon scene.  (I don't think we're going to see a miraculous turnaround; I've just been so thoroughly annoyed by her overall nastiness this season.)

As for the class, it was refreshing to not see or hear Whit picking at Katie (or Kaite?) for a minute. Let's face it... I'm guessing no one is signing up to the class with expectations of getting ripped or even fit.  I see it as more of a social thing.  I don't know if it's billed as something more, since I wasn't a regular season 1 or 2 viewer.

Edited by LunchBreak
  • Love 7
(edited)

OMG. He is JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!!! Stop being so needy, desperate, and pathetic! He should run far away from you, since you are giving him signals that someday he will come home to find his pet bunny cooking on the stove. (I have no idea if Lenny has a pet bunny or not.) 

ETA every time she talks about her friend Tal, I hear Towel and it makes me think of South Park.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 19

Will for the win!!! And I love that she couldn't provide a diagnosis. I'll go out on a limb here and guess the chiropractor told her that her weight is the problem but she wasn't about to admit it to Will. 

I'm convinced more than ever that Lenny is a TLC hire.

• Love 20
16 minutes ago, PityFree said:

OMG. He is JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!!! Stop being so needy, desperate, and pathetic! He should run far away from you, since you are giving him signals that someday he will come home to find his pet bunny cooking on the stove. (I have no idea if Lenny has a pet bunny or not.) 

I just pictured his pokemon hat boiling on the stove.

• Love 22

Random thoughts when I was watching….

When Wil told Twit off, I wanted to kiss him after I lol’d at his comments. Then the bitch put the waterworks on. Damn those tears won’t get you anywhere.  Please Wil - there are so many people who can use your services. You are wasted on Twit.

Twit: 'I am not going quit what I started…' Started what you idiot? You can't quit something you never started.

Twit: “Everyone is welcome in big girl dance class.”  Sure – as long as you sign your tv waiver and you don’t step on Big Twit’s toes.

Oh honey, Drake may like a bit of junk in the trunk but he sure won’t want your SSBBW ass.

I like Maddie but I think Twitney wants a yes girl. That’s why her old friend got the heave ho and Maddie is now her bestie?

Twit and Yukon’s issues – TLC driven.

Discussing with Tal and eating sugar cereal – Wil where the heck are you? And Tal another yes bitch to Twit's ego.

Babs actually hugs Yukon. Lip service.

Next week looks interesting. Glad skinny girl tells Twit off. Twit pulls a Koduche from Sisterwives and flips us all the bird.  Oh classy. Get Babs the smelling salts.

• Love 8
(edited)

Tal eating generic fruit loops cereal with Whit. He's a fucking counselor!  Talk abt  enabling.  How about going for a walk with her around the block? 

Whit was definitely shoveling in such  large spoonfuls of cereal that she cd barely close her mouth to chew.  Love how she holds her food bowl  up to her chin.  And I bet it was whole milk,  not skim.  Rationalizing her food choices: bad or worse?  Hmmmmm, let's see. You're right,  Whit!  Bad is better than worse.  Not. God knows there are no low sugar, adult cereals out there.  (Even regular Cheerios is less sugar than most cereals,  and I have searched. )

I hate when anyone,  but esp. women, act stupid.  Whit knows better and she knows how to read (labels). Oh, wait,  what's that?  You don't want to get onto that food issues thing you had before?   Ok. So, don't even try to make a few changes,  and use the support of your trainer, family,  and friends,  and THERAPIST to go slow.  No, no, no. Eat crap and disable yourself more.  

Also, doesn't anyone sit at a fucking table and eat properly in this show?  

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 11

Whitney... Whitney.  The only time a bf ever ignored that many of my communications/I ignored that many of a guy's communications was when HE WAS OVER IT (and vice versa). Lennie is done with you, gurl. 

If dude wasn't lying, then in Whitney's line of questioning, he would've mentioned his messed up friend down the street earlier than that rather than as a counter to her "where was your car?!" question.  AND, if Lennie's friend texted him to come over as he claims, then Lennie should have seen all of Whitney's missed calls and texts and his phone probably wasn't on silent after all.

This was sad, it was like watching my 16 year old desperate self LOL 

4 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Tal eating generic fruit loops cereal with Whit. He's a fucking counselor!  Talk abt  enabling.  How about going for a walk with her around the block? 

Whit was definitely shoveling in such  large spoonfuls of cereal that she cd barely close her mouth to chew.  Love how she holds her food bowl  up to her chin.  And I bet it was whole milk,  not skim.  Rationalizing her food choices: bad or worse?  Hmmmmm, let's see. You're right,  Whit!  Bad is better than worse.  Not. God knows there are no low sugar, adult cereals out there.  (Even regular Cheerios is less sugar than most cereals,  and I have searched. )

I hate when anyone,  but esp. women, act stupid.  Whit knows better and she knows how to read (labels). Oh, wait,  what's that?  You don't want to get onto that food issues thing you had before?   Ok. So, don't even try to make a few changes,  and use the support of your trainer, family,  and friends,  and THERAPIST to go slow.  No, no, no. Eat crap and disable yourself more.  

EXACTLY. AND I bet Will didn't get a snapshot of that meal hahah

• Love 15

Joining the Will Love Train. He needs to be in charge of Twit's intervention. Oh, and Tal the counselor, not everybody in 2016 is attached to their cell phone, yes most people are, but I go all day without looking at mine (drives hubby crazy, but he is used to it). Am wondering if any part of Twit's life is fabulous, sure doesn't seem like it. Her work isn't, her health isn't, her relationships aren't. Not so fab if you ask me.

• Love 9

Wow, Lennie. "I'm sorry YOU were wrong," he says. Right. It's Whitney's fault you're a liar? Ok, sir. Take your measly 7% somewhere else and let Twit find a guy who's not a fame whore.

I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't pulled the same responsibility shifting faux-pology with Buddy just last week.

• Love 8
(edited)
47 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Oh honey, Drake may like a bit of junk in the trunk but he sure won’t want your SSBBW ass.

I'm not one to defend her, but I truly think that was the point she was making, too. Unless I missed something.

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 4

I'm still trying to figure out the salmon dinner.  Think I missed something -who did Whit make it for? First I thought it was dinner for the 3 couples - Babbs & Glenn, Buddy & Heather & Whit & Lennie. Then Babs & Glenn leave without eating. Lennie is MIA or just not there.  Buddy & Heather seemed like they weren't invited to the dinner & just try a  piece of the salmon after Whit says she doesn't like it & then says she prefers a salad of iceberg & ranch dressing.  So was that large salmon filet just for Whit?  I hope that wasn't meant to be one meal for her. I was ready to give her kudos for trying to follow Will's recommendation but hate she dissed it after about one bite mainly cuz it had a bone in it.  Buddy & Heather seemed to like it, hope they ended up eating it & it wasn't thrown away.  Salmon isn't cheap but I guess TLC paid for it.

I agree with everyone else, why can't these people sit at a table & eat?

• Love 9
(edited)

I'm not a huge fan of Lennie but I must say he  has beautiful eyes.

It's pretty damn convenient that Whitney just happens to drive by Lennie's house on the way to her pseudo internship and OMG his truck isn't in the driveway!!

Then later that afternoon when she goes by his house to confront him, she actually covers the peephole as she pounds on his front door. WTF? 

I never noticed the lovely photo of Heather and her children hanging on Whitney's fridge. I'm surprised Buddy is allowed to keep a picture of her out in the open where attention whore Whitney constantly has to see it. 

Edited by DixonVixen2359
  • Love 3
(edited)

Why did Whitney need help taking off her pants at the pool? Is her back still out? Didn't seem to be much of an issue this week. Except with Will. Love how he blew her story on not having a "diagnosis". Fakey Fakerton. "Um, the chiropractor said that I can't lift things or..." "How long did the chiropractor say this was for?" Pause. "Umm.. until I feel better." Dang, girl. A 9 year old lies better than that. 

BTW, in the bonus scenes from last week when she is getting in and out of cars with Babs, her back seemed fine. No mention of it that I saw? 

Still no hair and makeup for the "internship"? Ugh. Those glasses. My mom had those frames in 1978. 

ETA: Wow, Whitney must be ready for the trainer again! In next week's promo for the party, she is doing some kind of stand-up version of "the worm". Dancing like no one is watching. It's a miracle!

Edited by seasons
  • Love 7

Oh please with a borderline diabetic eating fruit loops and her fake boyfriend "disappearing".  I think TPTB realized that no one was buying this show when it was supposed to be about positive things like "no body shame" and being "fit and fat" because Whitney herself was not really the poster child for either one, so they decided to pull a "Sister Wives" and feed into the audience's hate for the main character and slant it for maximum train wreck value.  If we won't love-watch the show at least they can try to get us to hate-watch it.  Sometimes it's more fun to do that than watch it because you like the main character or characters, and they know that.  They're just trying to keep up the ratings.

Add me to the list of people who are even more convinced that "Lenny" is an actor.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was Babs' idea, meanwhile she plays like she doesn't like him much, LOL.  She wrote his freaking SCRIPT, who is she kidding?

Lenny's sexual interest in Whitney is like 7 while hers is 60????  He's a young man.  Sistah, he's gettin' it somewhere and it's not from YOU.  That lame-o story he told about his "friend" was about as convincing as Whitney's story to her trainer about having a back "diagnosis".  And last week we saw him in bed with Whitney - The dude looked positively squished in a full sized bed next to her.  There is no WAY he could sleep with her.  He could get hurt, LOL.  This show is starting to become a parody of itself!

• Love 12

When Whit said she loves iceberg lettuce salad with Ranch dressing, I said God help her. My friend's super obese father was dieting and all he ate was salad with ranch dressing. He was speechless when he discovered he had gained 20 pounds in two weeks. I would kill for some Ranch dressing. Maybe two times a year I will eat it.

• Love 9
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Snarklepuss said:

LOL, I had those frames in 1978 too and every time I see her in them I think of that!

Think she found them while rummaging through Bab' s junk drawer? lol.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 3

The fact that she needs instruction from her personal trainer on how to eat a salad and *shudder* actually have lean protein . . . . at 32 years of age?  Pretty much proves Whitney hasn't done jack shit to seriously manage her PCOS.

"Yeah. Umm.  'Sorta, somthin' over this side' isn't a diagnosis bitch!" Trainer Will For The Win!  

If Lennie were a real boyfriend (which he obviously isn't), getting stalked and called at 3:00 a.m. and then confronted at the front door later would pretty much be the last straw.  

Whitney?  Everyone in your dance class knows there's a transgender person in the class.  They're fat, not blind.

Finally, was it just me, or was TLC taking a shot at Whitney with those repeated underwater shots of her treading water in the pool?  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't pulled the same responsibility shifting faux-pology with Buddy just last week.

Good point. Still though, It's different when it's a boyfriend MIA and obviously lying about where he was. I hate it when men treat women that way. He answered a text from his friend but "had his phone on silent" when she called or texted. Yeah right. He ignored her all damn night and then treated her like SHE was the crazy one when she was wondering where he was at 3am. 

Now I know he isn't an actor but just some dude who wants publicity for his "art". If he was a TLC plant, why would they create a storyline that makes him look terrible? Wouldn't they want to portray her relationship as fabulous? 

• Love 6
(edited)

So Whitney made all of that salmon just for tv and to claim that she "tried" to eat healthily?. I say yes and groaned when she said it didn't "speak to her".  So she went to eat a salad made of Ranch salad dressing and air since iceberg has zero nutritional value.  We all know that wasn't ALL she ate.  Just what she showed herself to be seen on camera eating.

Will for the win.  He's obviously gunning for saint of the year by dealing with Whitney's fake tears so calmly.

ETA:.  Whiney obviously just wasn't giving a flying F since she let her clip ins be seen up close in the Lennie discussion.

I don't get the ire over Lennie not calling her, they aren't married and he isn't that into her or vested into the "relationship".

Oh I am so gonna laugh next week at the radio lady calling her bluff over a food addiction.  It's right for all the wrong reasons.

Edited by Noirprncess
  • Love 10
(edited)

I need a Will Power show!! I can watch Will all day going around slapping food out of people's mouths and calling them out on their shit. Go take them tears and use em for dressing on a salad.

Help him help you Whitney. Every trainer I've had says it's 80/20 effort. 80% of losing weight is diet.  Work out or no work outs, weight loss happens in the kitchen and if she doesn't acknowledge what she shoves in her mouth is the true problem nothing will change for her.

And the cameraman has no love for Whitney. He focused on Whitneys taped in hair extensions from every angle in that production room.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 17
(edited)
11 hours ago, seasons said:

Yup. Turn on the tears when the trainer is throwing the bullsh!t flag at you. He's got her number and she knows it. She can't even give him a straight answer about what the "supposed" chiropractor said. Lying liar that lies.

This girl has some serious, serious issues.   Turn on the tears, get an instant reprieve.  I wish someone on the show would have the you-know-whats to call her on it, the next time she dissolves into a blubbery, self-pitying heap.  I know many here are are giving Will kudos for standing up to her.  I saw Will immediately back off when she was fake-sobbing in the bathroom.  Like a 3 year old.  So everyone could hear.

Edited by LocalGovt
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I'm not one to defend her, but I truly think that was the point she was making, too. Unless I missed something.

I thought her comment was 'look Drake likes big girls! Why doesn't he dump Niki Minaj and date me!! '

Was I wrong?  I was multi tasking.  Oddly enough making my salad lunch -(for reals) with spring greens, cucumbers, chicken and my own low fat oil/vinegar dressing. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Tosia said:

(bbm)

I agree about the cereal -- she does not need to be eating the huge amounts of carbs that she is. I've done a lot of personal research over the past few years regarding dieting myself, and it's a fact that unused carbohydrates (those not burned off through activity) are turned into fat in your body. Now, I'm not a scientist, so I can't explain the whole process to you, but you can find it if you search. I do know that your body has two fuels it can burn off for energy -- either carbs or fat.  If you remove a lot of the carbs from your diet (and get them from vegetables, not breads, pasta, etc) your body has no choice but to burn fat as its fuel source.   Also (please don't throw anything at me), healthy fats are not the enemy when one is following a low carb diet.  If you have a lot of weight to lose, you'd want to eat less fat, so your body will use your stored fat stores for energy.  But fat satiates you.  It makes you feel full. I'm taking healthy fat sources. Not bowls of ice cream.  And you eat less when you're not eating empty calories.  Having said all that, if I were a hard core athlete, I'm sure I could eat more carbs.  I really believe Whit  would benefit from a low carb, moderate protein, and healthy fat diet.

• Love 11

Lennie was obviously lying.  That said, if I was dating someone that had a meltdown because I was incommunicado for 13 hours and then proceeded to demand that I apologize for that fact, the relationship would be instantly over.  And also, if the genders were switched, if it was a man acting that way because his girlfriend was offline for half a day, many people would slap the Stalker label on him. Of course, texting wasn't around when I was dating, so there's that.

No sympathy for Whitney with Will.  I just wish he had called her on her shit after her crying fit in the bathroom and that she's fooling no one--it's just a way to avoid unpleasant conversations.  Part of my irritation in that scene was that I would LOVE to be able to afford a personal trainer to whip my butt into shape.

It is possible to have ranch dressing while dieting.  Don't put it on the salad--simply dip your fork in the dressing once in a while.  That said, iceberg lettuce has almost no nutritional value.  For someone who has supposedly tried every diet out there, she seems to have absolutely no idea of how to eat right.  Personally, I think that she does know, but doesn't want to bother about it.  She seems to believe that changing her diet=eating disorder, and uses that as an excuse.

Finally, was it just me, or was TLC taking a shot at Whitney with those repeated underwater shots of her treading water in the pool?

Oh yes, they totally were.

Nice that she was able to talk to someone who has had much more severe struggles to go through in life, though I doubt that it will have much effect on her.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LocalGovt said:

This girl has some serious, serious issues.   Turn on the tears, get an instant reprieve [...] I saw Will immediately back off when she was fake-sobbing in the bathroom.  

That was my read too, and I was really annoyed, like, "Don't let her get away with that shit!" But I'm feeling more generous this morning (toward Will only; Whitney's still manipulative as hell) and now am thinking that while he knows the score, he also saw nothing to be gained by pushing harder when the faux waterworks started. It seems to me he saw a path to salvaging the workout by letting Whit have her little tantrum. I hope that's the case anyway. I literally LOLed with Whit claimed not to be a quitter.

I'm not holding out any hope for next week's fat girl/skinny girl debate. I would bet real American dollars the other woman 'loses' the debate, gets shut down, and is demonized for being a fat-shamer, while it becomes a triumph-of-the-human-spirit moment for Whit, hero to the downtrodden everywhere.

• Love 5

Whitney’s trainer talk really pissed me off. I can’t believe how patient he was with her, but he really had to be. All her bullshit about her “past eating disorders.” She has a CURRENT eating disorder! She is so focused on not wanting to be anorexic that she is ignoring her binge-eating sugar addiction! Does she really think that’s much healthier for her?! She really is shockingly immature. Like, take-her-to-a-doctor-diagnosable immature.

She is way too needy with Lennie. He probably doesn’t text you back because you are a psycho who texts him constantly. I know women like this, who need every banal text to be answered, and need constant attention. I would suffocate if I were with a guy like that. My husband was recently overseas for work for a week. We Skyped 15 minutes a day, and that was only because we have a toddler who likes to “see” him. Otherwise it’d be a 5-minute phone call or a few texts exchanged, and that is perfectly sufficient. I guess the difference is that I am secure in my relationship. *coughWHITNEYcough*

If I liked Whitney, I’d feel bad that her radio coworkers ambushed her on the air like that. But I don’t, so it was hilarious. They either cannot stand her or they really bust interns’ chops. Although I have met a couple radio personalities in my life, and they were major assholes who thought very highly of themselves. I’m sure they’re not ALL like that…but maybe most are.

Lennie is full of shit but Whitney is just as bad. If you don’t trust him, dump him. That’s it. I’ve never dated someone that I didn’t trust the way she distrusts Lennie, so I don’t get the appeal. I loved his “you called me TEN TIMES?” and she said “even if I did, so what?” That’s it in a nutshell.

Her cereal was probably 3 servings and at least 10 oz of milk. That’s about a 600-calorie “bowl of cereal.” My husband used to eat a giant bowl of cereal every night. He eventually stopped and dropped 10 lb instantly. Just sayin’.

The preview for next week where Whitney is defensive about fat people and food addictions…bitch please. That is all I have to say on the matter.

• Love 16

Lennie looks like a boyfriend-for-hire because... no chemistry whatsoever.  I did catch a glimpse of love and despair in Whitney's gaze on him.  I"m going to say he's real but his involvement in the "relationship" is about 10% of normal... which jibes with the 7 vs. 60 that Whitney referred to.

• Love 13

Will was honest with her, but I agree with the poster who said he backed off when she started to cry.  He allowed her to lie, deflect and run into the bathroom. I think he needed to be tougher and give her an ultimatum. He is wasting his time and actually enabling her too.   She has a back ache with no diagnosis and will not stop eating too much and making terrible choices about what she eats.   

I think Will is great though and has probably helped a lot of other overweight people, but the difference is Whitney is in the throes of an addiction and has no desire to change. She also imo is dealing with a few mental health problems.

So, nothing short of an intervention with consequences is going to help her.   Sadly, she is surrounded by fellow fame whore parents and friends who have their own agendas.

The All About Whitney show continues when she gets to her fake job and makes sure everyone knows she is in a bad mood.  She is lucky its a fake job, because most people would get fired or written up.   You go there to work you self absorbed fool. 

• Love 5

I will almost guarantee that the nature of Whitney's "back injury" is either a muscle pull or a pinched nerve, both of which can BENEFIT from exercise. I certainly would not go to a chiropractor (well, at all, but that's another story) for muscular issues, so I'm not sure how she thinks the chiropractor can give her a treatment plan like "avoid lifting." I wouldn't have Whitney doing power lifts, but I'd probably take her through light weightlifting and cardio if I were her trainer.

• Love 4

She continued to act like a child with the internship when she didn't even try to act like she had done the prep work that she was supposed to for the "Ask Somebody something!" thing the Exec. Producer asked her about. Normal people who care about getting a permanent job after an internship would have been nervous or at least embarrassed that they hadn't prepared. 

• Love 12
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Will was honest with her, but I agree with the poster who said he backed off when she started to cry.  He allowed her to lie, deflect and run into the bathroom. I think he needed to be tougher and give her an ultimatum. He is wasting his time and actually enabling her too.   She has a back ache with no diagnosis and will not stop eating too much and making terrible choices about what she eats.   

I think Will is great though and has probably helped a lot of other overweight people, but the difference is Whitney is in the throes of an addiction and has no desire to change. She also imo is dealing with a few mental health problems.

Will is aware he's walking a delicate line. He's trying to save her, he's had experience with her behavior, and he's aware that she'll simply disappear if he gets too tough with her. (I'm guessing something along those lines happened the last time he worked with her. She lost a lot of weight, decided she was done, and then quit and immediately returned to her bad habits.)  But as an experienced trainer (and, I suspect, for his own self-respect and professional reputation) he knows he can't let her get away with her manipulative bullshit. I thought he managed a balanced response. He called her on the fakeness of her "injury" and he made it plain he expects accountability for her diet. He let her have her tantrum and he offered some supportive words for how hard he knew her situation was. I was impressed that his handling ended with her actually doing some real aerobic exercise on the bike, rather than her sobbing on the front steps of the gym with a cigarette in her hand.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Will is aware he's walking a delicate line. He's trying to save her, he's had experience with her behavior, and he's aware that she'll simply disappear if he gets too tough with her. (I'm guessing something along those lines happened the last time he worked with her. She lost a lot of weight, decided she was done, and then quit and immediately returned to her bad habits.)  But as an experienced trainer (and, I suspect, for his own self-respect and professional reputation) he knows he can't let her get away with her manipulative bullshit. I thought he managed a balanced response. He called her on the fakeness of her "injury" and he made it plain he expects accountability for her diet. He let her have her tantrum and he offered some supportive words for how hard he knew her situation was. I was impressed that his handling ended with her actually doing some real aerobic exercise on the bike, rather than her sobbing on the front steps of the gym with a cigarette in her hand.

Yep. If he chewed her out, she'd spiral out of control and be a hopeless case. I thought he pulled off the perfect balance. I'm sure he WANTED to rip her a new one. If she doesn't come back, he can't help her.

• Love 10

I noticed they zeroed in on Whit's taped in hair extensions too.I had to rewind a few times to figure it out why it looked like there was scotch tape in her hair.

Loved the curls in Babbs hair, hope she continues to wear it that way. ( I don't like longer straight hair on older women.)

The back issue did seem to flip flop in this episode. It miraculously seemed to disappear when Whit thought no one was paying attention.  We are Whit.

Pool scene was a farce - there was much more talking than swimming going on.   When Whit & Maddie were gabbing away & Whit was  moving just enough to keep herself afloat, there was a person in background lane swimming away, like Whit should have been doing.  Then she makes fun of Maddie not being able to swim well.  You weren't much better Whit.  

Whit just loved she had more people show up in the class & they all came because of her.

Whit & Tal are talking on sofa.  Whit announces she's THIRSTY.  Next scene she is shown shoveling enormous amounts of Fruit Loops in her mouth.  I'm sure that did quench her thirst.

What is it with Lennie & having to have a hat on at all times?  I think on the preview it showed him wearing the hat at the birthday party.  Not very classy.  Notice how far Whit & Lennie were sitting apart from each other during the break at the dance studio? I'm sure it was done this way for drama, but just another example that Lennie is over her.

Can't wait til next week.  Oh that dress Whit is wearing at the party & what is with the flower girl flowers in her hair?  I'm sure to cover up her thinning hair but sure there has to better ways of doing that.  All the more to draw attention to herself.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Yep. If he chewed her out, she'd spiral out of control and be a hopeless case. I thought he pulled off the perfect balance. I'm sure he WANTED to rip her a new one. If she doesn't come back, he can't help her.

I do agree and understand why Will backed off. I also agree it is a balancing act, but at the point where Whitney is, only Whitney can help herself. Will can only help her if she is willing, honest and ready to change.   Whitney now thinks all she has to do is cry and he will back off and be sympathetic. So, next time Will needs to tell her to leave.  He can always welcome her back to try again.

• Love 3

Gah.  This woman.  This... this... TWIT!  First off, glad the "relationship" is fake.  Can you imagine being in a real relationship with someone that smothering?  Both physically AND emotionally?  "Oh dear - he hasn't acknowledged my fabulousness in 13 hours!  I'm feeling disrespected!  Somebody call the wahmbulance!"  When I'm in a relationship I can go for several days without hearing from the boyfriend and still not panic that he's dead or not in love with me anymore.

And I'll bet Twit never even went to a chiropractor.  She just uses that as an excuse to explain how her back miraculously is cured.  Except for the times people expect her to do anything, like Will at the gym.  And that's why she couldn't explain exactly what the diagnosis was.  Because there wasn't one.  Because there was no chiropractor.  But watch the crocodile tears flow!

Yeah, that "bowl" of cereal was about 3-4 servings.  Of nearly pure sugar.  Hey Twit - you're supposed to be a grown woman.  Try eating grown-up cereal, if you feel the need for carbs.  I, too, am willing to bet it was full-fat milk in that bowl as well.

Fake internship continues to be fake.  So the talent feels the need to drag their brand new intern onto the show to talk about her relationship?  Why would they feel their audience cares about their intern's relationship troubles?  Except that that's part of the script which they follow in order to increase their viewership with the cross exposure on tv.

So Twit invites Maddie to go swimming, and she ends up swimming the length of the pool once.  Once.  And then they sit there hogging up a lane, just yakking about being big and fabulous.  Or BBW.  Quite the workout there, Twit!  Hope you didn't wear yourself out.  The underwater shots reminded me of the CSI episode that centered on a BBW conference.  They had quite a few underwater shots, showing women's leg fat rippling as they moved.

Twit needs to sign up for some cooking classes stat, if she doesn't know to check for pin bones in salmon.  I don't ever cook fish, as I dislike all seafood, but I even know that.  And eating Ranch dressing covered iceberg lettuce.  Okay then.  Now we'll hear her sobs about how she gained weight, even though all she ate was salad.  Much like her "coffee", she'll never talk about the junk that's ON the salad - creamy dressings, cheese, croutons, bacon bits, etc.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I do agree and understand why Will backed off. I also agree it is a balancing act, but at the point where Whitney is, only Whitney can help herself. Will can only help her if she is willing, honest and ready to change.   Whitney now thinks all she has to do is cry and he will back off and be sympathetic. So, next time Will needs to tell her to leave.  He can always welcome her back to try again.

Oh yeah, I think he will probably react differently next time. If I had a client habitually do that, I'd definitely adjust the strategy. Next time he should ask "are you just quick to tears, or are you legitimately very upset? What upsets you about what I said?" Her response would be very telling.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Oh yeah, I think he will probably react differently next time. If I had a client habitually do that, I'd definitely adjust the strategy. Next time he should ask "are you just quick to tears, or are you legitimately very upset? What upsets you about what I said?" Her response would be very telling.

I think her response would probably be somewhere along the lines of Will is being mean to her.   That is how she portrayed it to her friend Tal, right?  And....of course Will was anything but mean to her.

She lied to Will, she lied to Tal, then she washes it all down with a 4 serving bowl of Fruit Loops.

• Love 8

I think her response would probably be somewhere along the lines of Will is being mean to her.   That is how she portrayed it to her friend Tal, right?  And....of course Will was anything but mean to her.

She lied to Will, she lied to Tal, then she washes it all down with a 4 serving bowl of Fruit Loops.

• Love 2

There were so many ways they insulted Whitney tonight.  I loved it!

1) Showing her tape extensions.

2) Derpy music when she goes to the bathroom to cry after Will asks her basic questions about her fake injury.

3) "I worked in radio for a few years" -> cut to Whitney not knowing how to adjust a microphone.

4) "My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me."

5) Whitney out of breath while slowly modeling her dance-walking in class.

6) "I haven't heard from you in 14 hours!"  I'm in a long term relationship and that happens all the time.  People get busy.  We know that the majority of those 14 hours were overnight, too. 

7) "...being a fat woman in America."  The most oppressed class there is.  You live in the first world and have enough resources to eat yourself into obesity while living a comfortable life and not working.  Holy shit.

I don't know if Lennie is a paid actor or not, but he's serious about something to be on the show.  He wouldn't sign up for it if he were legit interested in Whitney and then cheat on her when he knows he's on TV (if he has the common sense God gave a chicken).

I'm also so glad trainer Will used the word 'enabler' for the first time.  Basically everyone in her life is an enabler.  He's my new favorite person.  Similarly, I can't wait to see her get schooled on the radio next week.

• Love 12