Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Old Friends, New Faces

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I always thought Chris Laurita was a quiet one. They sure had him doing alot of TH tonight. So they are broke and are going to have to move soon. At least he admits it. Ashlee came home to "save money". Is that code for she couldn't cut it out in L.A.? 

I forgot about the twins! Didn't miss them at all. 

Weren't the Gorga's building a new house last season and renting somewhere until it was finished? Now they are back living in the original one. They glossed right over that, I want to know what happened there. They seem like such posers, always trying to keep up the wealthy image but in reality not having a pot to piss in.   

Big mouth Ritchie didn't go to the Laurita Christmas party with Kathy and Rosie? 

I guess I won't be satisfied until I see the Guidice's lose that McMansion. I won't feel they learned their lesson until that happens. I thought they were in foreclosure. Tre was the primary bread winner for years and once she went to prison she wasn't earning any money so how did drunk ass Joe pay the mortgage? He wasn't even allowed to drive. 

I know I'm in the minority here but I can't stand the Guidice children and Joe always yelling and screaming in the house. That is one loud, frantic family. Same with the Gorga kids. Calm down, already. 

You aren't alone.  And while I KNOW Teresa's sentence was served yada, yada, yada, the fact these broke ass thieves still have that hugely expensive McMansion, designer clothes, fancy NEW car WHILE owing everyone on their original bankruptcy chaps my ass (what lesson are these kids learning??).  I did not watch and will not watch since I don't want to be someone who supports them.  They didn't make a mistake.  They willfully stole and lied on docs to fund a lifestyle they were not capable of achieving on their own.  I loathe thieves and liars (have been legally dealing with one myself for 2 years and like these assholes mine will not have to face the consequences deserved).  

• Love 3

I always thought Chris Laurita was a quiet one. They sure had him doing alot of TH tonight. So they are broke and are going to have to move soon. At least he admits it. Ashlee came home to "save money". Is that code for she couldn't cut it out in L.A.? 

Weren't the Gorga's building a new house last season and renting somewhere until it was finished? Now they are back living in the original one. They glossed right over that, I want to know what happened there. They seem like such posers, always trying to keep up the wealthy image but in reality not having a pot to piss in.   

Big mouth Ritchie didn't go to the Laurita Christmas party with Kathy and Rosie? 

I guess I won't be satisfied until I see the Guidice's lose that McMansion. I won't feel they learned their lesson until that happens. I thought they were in foreclosure. Tre was the primary bread winner for years and once she went to prison she wasn't earning any money so how did drunk ass Joe pay the mortgage? He wasn't even allowed to drive. 

I know I'm in the minority here but I can't stand the Guidice children and Joe always yelling and screaming in the house. That is one loud, frantic family. Same with the Gorga kids. Calm down, already. 

You aren't alone.  And while I KNOW Teresa's sentence was served yada, yada, yada, the fact these broke ass thieves still have that hugely expensive McMansion, designer clothes, fancy NEW car WHILE owing everyone on their original bankruptcy chaps my ass (what lesson are these kids learning??).  I did not watch and will not watch since I don't want to be someone who supports them.  They didn't make a mistake.  They willfully stole and lied on docs to fund a lifestyle they were not capable of achieving on their own.  I loathe thieves and liars (have been legally dealing with one myself for 2 years and like these assholes mine will not have to face the consequences deserved).  

Poor little Easter Island head Jacqueline!  She threw a party and all anyone wanted to talk about was Teresa.  I find Jac insufferable.  I think she’s banking on the audience turning against Teresa and therefore turning toward her.  The problem is Tre and her family are more watchable.  Even those folks who hate Tre are likely to also dislike Jac.  She and Chris can try to sell the we fell on hard times but we’re doing the honorable thing and cutting back story as much as they like.  The problem is Chris did defraud people by taking funds from his company to fund his family’s lifestyle.    How much went to the horror that is Jac’s face?

I am glad Ashlee completed schooling to get a work skill. I still believe she came back to Jersey to get on the show and get paid.  She is an adult so she scores a paycheck.  And she helps give Jac a storyline that she desperately needs. 

I am so over Joe Go.  Let me see if I can break this down.  He goes on and on about how sexy his wife is and encourages other men to ogle her.  We are all supposed to be impressed that he scored the hottest wife.  Then he goes on and on about her not having enough sex with him, implying she doesn’t want to get anywhere near his fetid manmeat.  Somehow he thinks this makes him look manly – ooh, he wants the sex all the time.  The problem is that his wife, who wrote a book in which she supported marital rape, appears to not want him.  How exactly does that make him look manly?  If Bravo thinks their audience is hoping to see naked Joe Go, they are sorely mistaken.  His personality is such a huge turn off, even if he didn’t look like a roided out troll he wouldn’t be appealing. 

• Love 24
10 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't know why this posted many times.  SORRY!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Unfortunately, this type of thing happens much more often than people may realize.  I know of at least four couples in this area who have done essentially the same thing.  They were living high and spending lavishly on big McMansions, expensive (I mean EXPENSIVE) cars, travel, designer clothes, shoes, handbags - their kids always had the BEST of everything.

Then, the bottom dropped out.  Instead of pulling up those expensive Louboutin bootstraps and making good on their debts, they have let their homes fall into disrepair, foreclosure (and essentially stripped the places clean), they hid what assets they could from their failed business, and are now living in expensive rental properties, with seemingly no worries, and have new jobs with more legitimate firms or businesses.

I'm not saying it's right, not at all - but, I'm saying that it happens frequently - we just don't hear about it because at least these people were smart enough not to parade themselves on a reality TV show.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, HumblePi said:

According to US Weekly, Joe met up with RHOA husband Apollo Nida in prison. Apollo is finishing up a 8 year prison sentence on fraud and theft convictions. In April, Apollo was found with a smuggled cellphone in prison and he was removed and placed in maximum security since this is an egregious prison violation. Joe Giudice had been keeping his distance from Apollo prior to this cellphone incident. Joe has to keep his nose clean and not get into any trouble in prison in order to avoid deportation at the end of his sentence.

I like Joe for this!  God help me but I like Joe and love the Joe and Rosie show.  I hear Apollo has a full mohawk and when his kids visited him they were a bit freaked out.

1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Chris is no different than Joe Gudice. They just went about it differently and Chris may be smart enough not put himself in that position again.   Chris, Joe, Jacqueline and Theresa all think they have done nothing wrong. Two went to jail, two didn't  but they are all painted with the same brush.

I WANT TO SEE JAC DOING THE PERP WALK.

Joe Gorga is exhausting.  So gross!  Maybe Melissa needs to work for a. to be away from him and b. to get the hell out of there permanently.  Oh and Joe Gorga - you do not babysit your own children.

During the Tre special I noticed that Gabriella seemed more like Joe and has a calmer personality.  I think she and Joe made a good team.  Gia was good too and seemed to keep the schedules, getting everyone up and ready etc but also has a more short tempered personality.  Malania is a handful and little Audriana is so big now and just a cute as can be.  They did visit Tre every week and kept up with phone calls every day.  Joe on his bike cracked me up.  I think the kids have a good chance of moving forward.

Jac looks horrible and should just stop with the plastic surgery.  As my brother would say, "You're going the wrong way".  I think Chris is just so over his life.

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Unfortunately, this type of thing happens much more often than people may realize.  I know of at least four couples in this area who have done essentially the same thing.  They were living high and spending lavishly on big McMansions, expensive (I mean EXPENSIVE) cars, travel, designer clothes, shoes, handbags - their kids always had the BEST of everything.

Then, the bottom dropped out.  Instead of pulling up those expensive Louboutin bootstraps and making good on their debts, they have let their homes fall into disrepair, foreclosure (and essentially stripped the places clean), they hid what assets they could from their failed business, and are now living in expensive rental properties, with seemingly no worries, and have new jobs with more legitimate firms or businesses.

I'm not saying it's right, not at all - but, I'm saying that it happens frequently - we just don't hear about it because at least these people were smart enough not to parade themselves on a reality TV show.

Oh it happens more often than we realize and is gross every single time.  I just don't want to participate or witness their money grab.  I find it so disgusting and predatory.  But I guess there will always be sleezy people with no morals.  And they are raising 4 girls who will go on to see this is how things are done.  

• Love 4

Everybody (except for Melissa and Kathy) seems to have really aged in the last couple of years. JoeGo's beard looked almost fully gray.

Also, Joe was a bit of an ass just sitting at the counter in the kitchen taking his sweet time unplugging his phone from the charger when Teresa walked in. He casually called out "Hi honey, welcome home" as if she just got home from a trip to Costco. 

That's probably because that whole scene was staged. If it had been more authentic, then he and the girls would've been waiting at the door for Teresa's return, instead of them all being in other rooms and coming out one by one. (I don't think Malania even came out until a bit later, did she?)

Gabriella is SO over the rest of the famewhoring goons. Milania is brattier than ever, and will probably be in juvie within the next five years.

Teresa needs to stop selling this wrongfully convicted nonsense or be forced to actually confront the truth.

She won't. Teresa is the same lying liar who lies, and she'll continue to play on the naiveté of the viewers who didn't read the original indictments, and aren't aware of how she has been committing illegal acts since before/right after Gia was born. And, it appears she's going to sit by and let baby brother help push the "blame Juicy" line, too. Pathetic.

Siggy was pretty funny, and Delores could be an interesting addition. Didn't someone post that there's going to be a lesbian couple on this season, or did I read wrong?

I think Joe Giudice is a scummy guy. Entertaining but a crook. He would be a lot of fun to be seated next to at a wedding, just check you have your wallet when he leaves. 

Teresa lives her life in denial. She knew damn well where the money was coming from but didn't want to know. Deny + repress = teresa.

I don't rhink teresa is a strong person. I think she has no emotional skills to handle anything so she lives in deep denial about everything...she sppears strong but that is just her pattern of denial due to weakness, certainty not strength. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Chicklet said:

In what alternative universe do Bravo producers live that they would think any of us would be interested in seeing Joe Gorga's naked blurred body? Gross

I felt sorry for the girls but Gabriella looked like she was thinking "yea mom glad you are back but let me go to school, get as educated as possible so I can get a job far far away from this place".

Great tats Joe Guidice has. Why is he spending what money they have on this and not putting away money for his kids?

Gabriella was always the smartest of the lot.  Run, Gabriella, run.  The oldest one did definitely step up to the plate and her folks should be proud of her efforts, if they ever think of anyone but themselves. However all the contact Teresa had with the family during her  prison stay was  crazy.    Phone calls?  So many. Really annoyed me.   Sounds more like a vacation than a teaching lesson.     Miliania?  There are no words, based on previous shows.  She is probably worse than before. I did not watch last night and probably won't for the season....but will come here to  read and snark

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Since Jac son CJ seems to get the same treatment, I believe Jac said he is not fond of the cameras.  I would like to think the producers respect the different personalities of the children and not try and force something they don't want to be a part of.  It was nice to see Nicholas.  The two year break gives the viewers a real time perspective of his progress and the family's struggle. 

The only thing here is - Nicholas does not have the ability to verbalize whether he likes the cameras or not. I know all children are different, but many of those on the spectrum have sensory issues and get overstimulated easily. I just get the feeling that she puts having him as a storyline over his comfort. 

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Joe Gorga is exhausting.  So gross!  Maybe Melissa needs to work for a. to be away from him and b. to get the hell out of there permanently.  Oh and Joe Gorga - you do not babysit your own children.

Maybe Melissa got a job so she has somewhere to poop during the day. Somewhere cleaner than Burger King's bathroom anyhow. 

I would never let Joe Go watch my kids. He is like a 5-year-old himself. 

• Love 12
(edited)

I really didn't think Milania was that bad. I've seen worse from older kids who I've had the misfortune of sitting by on airplanes. She was a terror when they all went on that trip years back, but she really didn't seem all that heinous to me in this episode. She and Gia have always seemed to butt heads. Shit, I can't say I blame her for setting those puppies free in the house. She was loving and gentle towards them, as opposed to Gia's "I swear ta God, I HATE that freaking dog!"

Milania is definitely a rough and sometimes smart-mouthed little girl, but I've seen her be especially loving towards her grandparents, her cousin and to animals. 

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, oceanview said:

However all the contact Teresa had with the family during her  prison stay was  crazy.    Phone calls?  So many. Really annoyed me.   Sounds more like a vacation than a teaching lesson.

I believe that psychologists working with the prison systems agree that families need to stay in contact for all involved.  It has an impact to reduce re-offenders and to allow innocent children to have relationship to the parent that allows them to grow (psych ways) as normal as possible, under the circumstances.  The kids know exactly where the parent is and with each search and clank of a door they are in no way under a false ideal.  Giving prisoners prison issued cell phones has greatly reduced cost to families and this along with email has greatly increased contact between the prisoner and his/her innocent children.  They are tracking to see if this reduces the family prison cycle.  This is why Apollo's kids are in constant contact via phone with their father and it seems that Apollo's appearance really shook them up.  Phaedra talked about this on her season.  I am glad to see Joe staying away from trouble.  I do kind of think that he is cooking with food contraband in his room like in Good Fellas.

11 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The only thing here is - Nicholas does not have the ability to verbalize whether he likes the cameras or not. I know all children are different, but many of those on the spectrum have sensory issues and get overstimulated easily. I just get the feeling that she puts having him as a storyline over his comfort. 

Agreed!  It does seem like exploitation.  Now if she showed us his school and talks with teachers/therapists she would be doing something to help families with spectrum issues.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I really didn't think Milania was that bad. I've seen worse from older kids who I've had the misfortune of sitting by on airplanes. She was a terror when they all went on that trip years back, but she really didn't seem all that heinous to me in this episode. She and Gia have always seemed to butt heads. Shit, I can't say I blame her for setting those puppies free in the house. She was loving and gentle towards them, as opposed to Gia's "I swear ta God, I HATE that freaking dog!"

Milania usually amuses me, but there were several times last night where she was extremely rude and disrespectful to her father (granted - he wasn't much better), and there was one time when she actually whacked him (pretty hard it seemed, at least for her) on his butt.

This is the behavior that worries me.  They (Joe and Tre) seemed to have fostered that type of behavior by laughing it off when she was younger, and now that she is a "tween", it just isn't cute or funny anymore.  I truly hope that she only behaves that way with her parents, and not outside her own ugly-ass front door.  I get that they are all loud and boisterous (well, except for Gabriella), but to show blatant disrespect to a parent or anyone, for that matter, is only setting her up for trouble as she matures.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Grey Goose said:

I'm no Jac fan but maybe Chris was engaged to the wrong person when he met Jacqueline.  He wasn't married; he was engaged.  Not the best thing but not the worst.  He cancelled an engagement.  Did he walk away from his children or something?

I didn't say whether it was best or worst. Just stating what happened. He didn't just walk away. He was cheating and Jac was supposedly a stripper in Vegas at the time. Maybe Dina has something against strippers. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I am so confused Joe and Teresa's house. I thought they were ordered by the court to sell it and wasn't she talking about moving into the apartment above the pizzeria? Yet they are still in it. It doesn't look like they cut back at all. 

Now that is a show I would watch - all six of them living over the Pizzeria.  I meant to mention that earlier.  Imagine the indignities for T.     Probably cause for divorce, although I think she really does love him.   I think Joe is a hoot by the way, just don't trust him.    Remember when Joe made that comment about moving there as they toured the place?   Who knew how there lives would change in the future as they did

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

I think Joe Giudice is a scummy guy. Entertaining but a crook. He would be a lot of fun to be seated next to at a wedding, just check you have your wallet when he leaves.

Ok, me you and can we get Rosie at our table too?

• Love 4

The whole show centered on Tre and her family, and I am sure that ticks off Jac and the whole Laurita/Manzo family.

As with school, I think here, the northeast part, most schools are open on the 23rd (some with half days).  The girls wanting to go to school could have something to do with attendance records; many schools in NY & NJ give awards and extra grade points if never missing a day of school. There are even some scholarship programs in high school that look at that.  My friends daughter, didn't want to attend her grandfather's funeral because it would mess up the         attendance record (she had to attend for at least morning hours in order to count she was in school that day). 

I don't think the dogs are in cage all the time, during parts of the special the dogs were seen.  I think Joe was on target when Gia said I HATE the DOG and he said you don't hate and its not the dogs but your sister.  I only appreciate it because so many people blame the animal when it is the owners.  

I have an autistic nephew and Jac needs to come to terms and accept this is apart of who he is and not making him better.  Yes, autism has a range of spectra but it seems has Jac doesn't accept working with him and not training him to become "normal". 

I think Melissa knew she had to be on the Tre train because of the show not being filmed without her.  She needs an ally somewhere because the only thing she had in common with Kathy, Rosie and Jac was talking about Tre.  Joe saying he has his parents back with his sister being in prison, real nice.  I do think with her back and Joe being gone though her parents will be back to spending most time with them.  The weekends were free for the Gorgas because her Dad wasn't visiting Tre in prison, only her mom.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, Marigold said:

I didn't really think Teresa's return was all that fabulous. I didn't make me tear up or feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm glad the children have their mother back home but at least Teresa is alive and well and able to return back home. So many other kids have permanently lost family...Teresa and joe did cause this, guess that's why I wasn't sobbing. .  I thought Teresa looked pretty good for a year in prison.  

The felon coming home didn't affect me in the slightest.  The funny thing is that when she walked in and was making all of the crying noises and faces, I never saw a tear.   

Also when the felon was hugging the other felon, she didn't say she missed him or the girls,  she said "I missed my house".  

I hate the thieving felons and it kills me to see how many fans she still has here.  She doesn't deserve it.  She's still acting like she did nothing wrong. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8
(edited)

I think  we could use a little humor, so I would like you all to enjoy this outfit that is available at Melissa's Salon, Envy.

https://www.envybymg.com/products/lfu16f0240

This look definitely engenders strong feelings.  Envy is not among them.   

ETA:  I particularly enjoy the shorts - a combination of kitchen curtains, a loin cloth and a diaper.  So sexy!

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, Muffyn said:

I would like you all to enjoy this outfit that is available at Melissa's Salon, Envy.

Well that brings back memories.  My grandmother used to have curtains with those little dangly balls on them.  I think I'd rather have the curtains than that outfit.  Especially that color. Yikes.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Muffyn said:

I think  we could use a little humor, so I would like you all to enjoy this outfit that is available at Melissa's Salon, Envy.

ETA:  I particularly enjoy the shorts - a combination of kitchen curtains, a loin cloth and a diaper.  So sexy!

And such a bargain as well!

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Muffyn said:

Isn't that the same outfit that Kenya Moore wore somewhere on RHOA, only Kenya's was more of a mint green color?

I'm going to have to check with my friends from north Jersey (I have one friend who lives in Montclair, and several that live and shop in that area) and see if Melissa actually WORKS in this store - y'know, assisting customers, ringing up and bagging sales, cleaning up dressing rooms, steaming apparel for display - all the stuff that people who actually work in retail do.

I wasn't overly impressed with too much of her inventory, and her website looks very cheaply done and amateurish.   

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Isn't that the same outfit that Kenya Moore wore somewhere on RHOA, only Kenya's was more of a mint green color?

I'm going to have to check with my friends from north Jersey (I have one friend who lives in Montclair, and several that live and shop in that area) and see if Melissa actually WORKS in this store - y'know, assisting customers, ringing up and bagging sales, cleaning up dressing rooms, steaming apparel for display - all the stuff that people who actually work in retail do.

I wasn't overly impressed with too much of her inventory, and her website looks very cheaply done and amateurish.   

No way she actually works there. I'd bet she does appearances on occasion, but there's no way she actually does any work.

Edited by ElsbethTascioni
  • Love 1

Four years ago, Teresa was my least favorite person on this show.  Now she is my favorite because everyone else is so gross. 

Is Joe Gorga actually rich or is he "rich" (wink...wink) like the Lauritas and Guidices?   

I am disappointed that Ashley is back.  How many times this season will we get to watch her yell at her mother?

• Love 13

I found it all incredibly boring and unnecessary, except Teresa´s homecoming scene. But I don´t like her any more than the rest of them. I don´t get why this show is still on or why it´s popular, I enjoyed the first 2 seasons but the rest has been weird. And talking about weird, Chris L´s face was seriously scary.

• Love 1

A very strong beginning for the Lauritae when Nicholas, coached to say "I love Daddy," instead expresses a desire for baked goods.

That would be fried goods.

Speaking of, I wonder if they ever run into that one twin at the local Dunkin' Donuts?

Maybe Dina has something against strippers. 

She loves their shoes, though.

I don't think Milania is a "monster", but the kid's been acting up on camera for most of her life, without her parents giving a shit to how she's perceived by the public. If they're going to use her antics to make bank, then I'm here for commenting.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm also cracking up at all of the posters exclaiming how they won't be watching the show...yet care enough to still "keep up" with the goings on of the cast members here.  I can't imagine caring  about reality show stars enough to read a message board about them, but refuse to actually watch the show.  Aren't you still "contributing" to the machine by talking about the shows on a public message board?

I've got to admit, despite their crookedness, I still enjoy watching the Guidices.  I especially loved Gia's grumbling about Milania's brattiness.  Thank god Gia's "sentence" has also come to an end.  That girl is too young to have to take on the mother role.   I'm also flabbergasted that they have still managed to hold on to all of their possessions while both serving sentences for fraud.  'MERICA!

Joe Gorga is a misogynistic pig but Melissa signed up for that shit so have at it.  I love how he basically told her to go home and make him some dinner at 5 and she jumped and scurried off.  Try to play the part of Ms. Independent all you want, Melissa, it's quite clear you're still living in your gilded cage.

And I can't stand Jacqueline.  Tre might want to think about taking out a restraining order on her because that woman is OBSESSED.  And it doesn't surprise me what a brat Ashlee is considering she was raised by the perpetual teenager, Jacqueline.  I rolled my eyes so hard seeing her sit on the sink to do her makeup.  That is SUCH a teenage thing to do and Jacqueline has  a severe case of arrested development.  The woman needs to be medicated because she is unhinged.  I also find it hilarious when people living in ginormous homes with 15 foot Christmas trees and fancy cars cry about how poor they are.  Just staaaaaaaahp.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 19

Is Teresa dumb like Lynne Curtin? Both of them pretended not to know what was happening with their finances. I don't know every little thing about what is going on with my personal finances because I am busy working. However, I check the bank account and run credit reports for my husband and I regularly. I have a pretty good idea. I have signed documents simply because my husband signed them by I knew enough detail beforehand to feel good about it.

I get why Teresa is still in the McMansion because I think it is short-lived. How does she afford the Lexus and what does the Court think about her decision have it? If I were in her shoes, I would not be seen in anything but a modest car. There is an arrogance about it that is just sickening.

Teresa served her time, blah, blah, blah. I don't hate her or even mind seeing her on this show. I promote her income earning ways because I would like to see the money make its way to the victims.

I don't watch this show regularly mostly because I don't like any of HW except Tre. She is like watching a train wreck. 

• Love 1

I don't think the Guidices are even close to being simpletons. I think they're crafty and know exactly what they're doing. They're career criminals. They should both be in jail for a long time for what they're doing to those kids. That's criminal, along with all the fraud and lies and deception. It's nauseating.

I still can't believe this broad is on TV and still not taking responsibility. She's the victim by being naive? So it's her husband's fault and she was an idiot? Yeah, that's not the way she seems to me. She knew enough to get herself to where she is. She may not be able to speak on the tenth grade level but she is no dummy. She knows exactly what is going on. She doesn't miss a trick.

That poor Gia and Gabriella seems so unhappy. It's nauseating. The baby- Adrianna(?)- is so adorable. I hope she escapes her horrific family. I'd adopt her right now! Poor baby.

Greed and arrogance and a basic criminal mentality takes their parents from them and now those same disgusting parents put them on TV at this point? Here's a concept, Felon, get a fucking job. Walmart is hiring and they can have a little place or live with her parents. But get those kids off TV and give them a real life.

The Lauritas are the ones who are idiots but just as greedy. I agree that Chris looks as if he's been through a war. It's sad. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

I rolled my eyes so hard seeing her sit on the sink to do her makeup.  That is SUCH a teenage thing to do and Jacqueline has  a severe case of arrested development.

I know, right?  That struck me as odd too.

• Love 2

What happened to the new home that the Gorgas were building? We saw joe on the big construnction machine and melissa running around on the field talking about the future house.  Or was that Sister Wives?  I think it was both families running around on an empty lot planning their mansion. It's hard to keep the delusional and erratic behavior stright.

So the Gorga clan is back at the original mansion and the new mansion hit the crapper? 

Melissa annoyed me with her speech on how she has so many blessings; the kids, the money, the home, the life they built and "yet it's not enough". So many people are struggling financially, medical problems, infertility etc and would love to have a few of her "blessings" that are not enough for her. She wants her kids to look at her like they look at Joe Gorga.   It all sounded very ungrateful. Maybe she didn't mean it as ugly as it sounded but it wasn't one of her better moments in a TH.

I noticed there was a shot of the bag from that Corrado's supermarket. that they have filmed in (Christmas Eve episode when Milania sat on a salad).  Guess they get some money from that? 

• Love 2

RHONJ finally came back...trust me, I was NOT sitting on pins and needles...I didn't even make time to watch until tonight.  I left RHONJ however many years ago, was it two?, bored, disgusted, and not really caring for any of the "characters".  I, like many, refused to watch, "Theresa Phones Home", or whatever it was called, siting the "I won't help them make money" excuse, but really, I just didn't care about the Guidices any more.  There really was zero ownership, not even, "Ooops, you're right, I didn't dot the I on the signature for the money laundering".  None, zip, zilch.  That was infuriating and disgusting behavior.  You don't get in big trouble like that by doing absolutely nothing.  I used to like Theresa...a really long time ago.  Pre-Melissa a long time ago.  Prior to the money scandal, but once Melissa came on board, I watched the denial of any wrong doing unfold, "she didn't say that about her SIL, she didn't say this about her brother, she never told Jac that, Dina would never do this".  Deny, deny, deny...and thus, my dislike of Theresa began and still sits.  The homecoming, pulled at the heart strings.  She is first, a mother, yep, she took part in screwing it up, but still, a mother who loves her children and as much as I don't understand it, she also loves her husband.  I think in that moment, she was very grateful.  She may only remember what she lost for 10.2 seconds, but in that moment, I think she remembered, she would never admit it out loud, but she got it.  Joe, you piece of crap, get up from the table and greet your damn wife!  You helped her get where she was and she did her part of the time, get up and act like you are happy to see her!  Grrrrr!!!  I have a strong dislike for that man!

Jac...I used to like her too...I believe that Nicolas' regression, was Jac's regression. I can't imagine what it must be like to have a perfectly healthy child, suddenly seriously regress and then to be diagnosed with a condition that the world is just learning more about, but yet, still knows so little.  I can't say whether or not I would use a television show as a platform, but I think if it made my family enough money to use for his medical care, I would.  Who wouldn't go to the ends of the earth to help their child?  On top of that, apparently, she and Chris did some shady business.  I believe they are paying for it.  They corrected themselves, it looks like, in order to not be as severely punished as the Guidices, but looks like they did a very fast U-turn.  At least they will admit it (or at least I think they did).  Jac, though, I agree with many of you, that she just can't let Theresa go.  Is Theresa her way to fame?  Is Theresa her drug?  Is Theresa her poison that she just can't NOT drink?  I don't know, I don't get it...I have been in toxic relationships, like Jac, but by my 30's, I finally realized how toxic they were and poured that poison down the drown.  Waiting to see if Jac does that this year, though the previews aren't looking to be in that favor.  I think Jac is a very unhappy, depressed person, and she might need some therapy, seriously.  I think Chris is clearly being physically affected by his decisions, his family's health, and wiggling out from underneath his life that came crashing down on him.  I like Chris, always have.  I am pulling for this couple.  Ashley, was a teenager when we last saw her.  A mouthy, bitchy, shitty teenager, who was born to a young mother.  She was horrible.  She is still just a young 25.  A lot can happen in the years between being a teenager and being in your mid 20's.  Life has a way of slapping the shit out of you.  I am willing to give her a chance, I mean, she pulled Danielle Staub's hair out for me, I owe her.

I immediately thought the new girl, Delores, looked like Dina!  I even rewound it to see if they had said she was a Manzo sister, but no, only that Jac knew her through Caroline.  She HAS to be related!  

Siggy, I got nothing on her, except, she was likable.  We only saw her for a total of three minutes, so, I will probably eat those words.

Kathy and Rosie.  I thought Rosie looked rough.  Might be the new weight loss, but, wow!  Kathy looked as beautiful as ever.  I didn't care for her green outfit though.

Last, but not least, I don't think I forgot anyone...the Gorga's....listen, I can't help it, I love Joe.  I think he is cute, I think he is funny, I think his nakedness and hitting on his wife 24/7 is his personality. That is the Joe we have all come to know.  He thinks he is God's gift and I always just roll my eyes and smile.  He hasn't changed a bit, that is for sure.  Melissa handles it like a boss, which clearly tells us, that his the man she married and she loves him.  They are a fun couple, who can laugh, have fun, but get serious when need be.  I really, really, really, hope that we don't get the same story line of Theresa/Joe/Melissa Family Feud.  It has been done, over and over and over.  New script please!

Previews look like it will not be a quiet season....cheers to all!

• Love 3

Hey folks!

We'd appreciate it if those who want to discuss Teresa or other cast members generally, as opposed to the episode itself, would take that discussion to the various cast member threads. If you dont watch the show, you're still free to comment on things, but those cast threads are better suited to those discussions.

Also, everyone needs to remember that we're all entitled to our opinions. I don't want to see anymore "I can't believe there are posters who xyz" or "people who are still watching are so etc etc" type posts. Thanks!

• Love 7
(edited)

Okay admittedly, I've been waiting on pins and needles waiting for this show to come back! There's nothing else on that's piquing my interest, so yeah, Summers by Bravo! So here's my thoughts:

Teresa:  Add me to list of people that got a little misty when Teresa reunited with the girls. Also add me to the list of people who is just over the constant crucification of her. They got caught, Teresa served her time, Joe is currently serving his time, they are paying off the court-ordered debts…not what else she is supposed to do to redeem herself. The Bravo wealth is not going to be around forever, and Teresa is not going to be able to maintain that lifestyle once the Bravo train leaves the station. And she's never going to admit to wrongdoing, because I think she is not going to give herself that rope to hang herself with. One wrong word on camera and they can reopen this case. I thumbed through the newly released court documents and Teresa was fully aware of what was happening. That being said, I'll watch her on the show because the check she is getting from Bravo is helping her pay back the people they ripped off in some way.

Melissa: I normally like Joe Gorga but he really grossed me out this episode. I know men who hold tight to those caveman ideals and are generally harmless. But I really hope he was putting on for the cameras because he was seriously ODing. Even Melissa gave him the side eye several times, and not in an amused way. She has to get tired of the constant sex jokes and groping. I could have done without his little naked shower scene too. Him and Melissa's storyline is pretty predictable…Tarzan no likey Melissa going out and working because his perfect little concubine won't be there to serve him and sex him when he feels like it. He may actually have to *gasp* make himself food sometimes and look after his kids once and a while. Again, if a woman chooses to be a SAH wife and mom and her whole life is her husband and kids, there's nothing wrong with that. But he should be more supportive if she decides she wants something to "call her own." I put that in quotes because from what I heard, Melissa does not own the store. It's actually owned by a woman based in CA who owns several boutiques around the country, and Melissa gets paid to promote it. So I highly doubt you'll walk in and see her steaming outfits and folding shirts. But hey, it's money she's earning on her own and he needs to respect her for it.

Jacqueline:  Just…ugh. I could have done without ever seeing Drunkeline's boozy Easter Island head again. She was clearly brought in to be Teresa's antagonist and she didn't waste any time. She's still a petulant teenager, taking digs at Teresa at every moment, all while whining over Teresa not reaching out to her, or adding her to the list of people to visit her (REALLY, bitch? She's going to give up a spot for her immediate family for YOU?). I've never seen someone SO obsessed over a supposedly dunzo friendship. And as for her constant blubbering over Nicholas EVERY SINGLE TIME she talks about him…frankly, get over it. Toughen up and focus on helping your son! My son is 5 years old and was diagnosed with ASD last year. Did I cry? Yes. Do I still cry? Once in a blue, and it's mostly out of worry about certain things. But 90% of the time, I'm making sure I am working with him, getting him the help that he needs, and trying to help him navigate the world in his own way, rather than trying to force him into a normal box. Every ASD journey is different, and I don't want to take away from any struggles her and Chris may have with Nick, but dammit…accept him how he is and go from there. It's the only way he's going to grow and improve. And the donut thing made me SMH. Same thing happened the last time he said I love you, he was bribed with a lollipop. Someone said above that he said it because he wanted the donut and he was prompted, and they're right. The clinical term is echolalia. A lot of ASD kids that struggle with speech often repeat what they hear because in their mind, saying ANYTHING satisfies the need to talk. My son does it. I can tell him to say "I love you Mommy" and he will, but only because I told him too. But I know now he shows his love in different ways that don't involve words. What really, REALLY burns me about Jacqueline is that she could really use this platform to educate people about autism and truly share their journey with Nick. It would be amazing for parents who watch and who are going through something similar. I don't think we've ever seen that on reality TV, and there are so few celebrities out there who are open about their kids with special needs. But no, she's going to act like a raving lunatic and fight everyone instead. Over it. 

I'm assuming we'll learn more about the other two next week. But I enjoy Siggy every time she's on Wendy and I think Delores is beautiful and pretty funny going by the few times we've seen her on older episodes. So we'll see. Happy watching all!

Edited by Angelsmom1009
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

So happy this show is back! I'm not a Nielsen home so I don't feel guilty watching.  No one knows, no one cares, it's not being counted.  Guilty pleasure.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's being counted, whether you watch it on cable or satellite or internet.  It's my impression that the only way to get around it is to have a satellite receiver that is never connected to a phone line or internet connection, so there's no way for the data to be transferred back to the mothership

And actually, the TVs themselves are doing it now, not just the cable and satellite companies, so even over-the-air channels aren't safe.

4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

The website said the outfit Muffyn didn't envy was by "Lover's & Friends."  It's actually "Lovers + Friends."  Maybe they can shift that apostrophe over to where it says "Envy by Melissa Gorga is a fashionistas dream come true."

5 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

And such a bargain as well!

I noticed the $110 doesn't include the matching shorts.  Not that I'd want it to.

• Love 6

I have two kids that are on the autism spectrum. My daughter is non verbal like Nicholas. I can prompt her to say "I love you mama" all I want but when she repeats it, it means nothing. I know that and therefore I don't make her say things that I just want to hear.

Jacqueline needs to just come to grips with her son's condition. Both her and Chris. I remember in a past season, he said something to the effect of "I know in my heart he will be rehabilitated and be normal". This bothers me. Their son will always be on the spectrum, and the best thing they can do is accept it and help him have an easier time with therapy etc.

Besides that, she can go away. She annoyed the crap out of me and this was just the first episode. 

I enjoyed Tre's segment. When all the hugging and crying happened, it made me tear up a little bit.

Same old stuff with Melissa and Joe . I laughed out loud when she read Teresa's note from jail about the sprinkle cookies. Ha!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, MsSilverSpecs said:

I have two kids that are on the autism spectrum. My daughter is non verbal like Nicholas. I can prompt her to say "I love you mama" all I want but when she repeats it, it means nothing. I know that and therefore I don't make her say things that I just want to hear.

Jacqueline needs to just come to grips with her son's condition. Both her and Chris. I remember in a past season, he said something to the effect of "I know in my heart he will be rehabilitated and be normal". This bothers me. Their son will always be on the spectrum, and the best thing they can do is accept it and help him have an easier time with therapy etc.

I wonder if being that this was at the beginning of Nicolas' diagnosis, if I am remembering correctly, if that was just naivete' of the disorder.  I wonder if Chris is at a different point of acceptance than Jac.  Anyways, I imagine it is hard on all of them, they will all learn at a different rate, accept at a different rate and hopefully, they are getting him into correct treatments, therapies, etc.  I have no idea the inner workings of autism, as I have no experience with it, but I imagine it would be a life change that has to be learned when faced with it.  As someone else said, I would like to see more of the Laurita's using RHONJ as a platform to inform society about autism, what they have learned, etc.  They may have their reasons not to though???

7 minutes ago, MsSilverSpecs said:

Same old stuff with Melissa and Joe . I laughed out loud when she read Teresa's note from jail about the sprinkle cookies. Ha!

When I saw that, I wondered if Theresa was trying to be funny or was she be the same old snarky, Tre?  Time will tell.....

• Love 3
10 hours ago, HumblePi said:

I think it takes quite a long time for some children to realize that their parents weren't always right. Sometimes it takes a person to reach middle age to understand their parents weren't perfect and were in fact a couple of assholes sometime. But, in Gabriella's case, I think this girl understands exactly why her parents are both law-breakers and liars. The other girls will live in their pink cloud of blind-eyeness for a long time I think.

This.  I would always chuckle to myself when they would say that Gabriella was too young to understand what was going on, cause I always got the sense that she knew exactly what was happening.  And Gia essentially confirmed that during the 3-episode special they did.  I just know that Gabriella is working really hard on a soccer/academic scholarship to take her as far as way as possible. 

6 hours ago, Muffyn said:

Oh wow!  Who pay that much for something that fugly???  I hope she has some reasonably priced, decent looking stuff in that boutique or it will go under real quick.

• Love 3
On July 10, 2016 at 9:52 PM, TeeMo said:

Also, Joe was a bit of an ass just sitting at the counter in the kitchen taking his sweet time unplugging his phone from the charger when Teresa walked in. He casually called out "Hi honey, welcome home" as if she just got home from a trip to Costco. 

That must've been just for the show - saw a pic of him waiting for her outside the house when she came home.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

This.  I would always chuckle to myself when they would say that Gabriella was too young to understand what was going on, cause I always got the sense that she knew exactly what was happening.  And Gia essentially confirmed that during the 3-episode special they did.  I just know that Gabriella is working really hard on a soccer/academic scholarship to take her as far as way as possible. 

Oh wow!  Who pay that much for something that fugly???  I hope she has some reasonably priced, decent looking stuff in that boutique or it will go under real quick.

6 hours ago, Muffyn said:

Holy catastrophes, that's a fashion abortion. If Melissa is putting out trash like that, her career as a designer will be about as successful as her music career. She's obviously trying to be 'on the cutting edge' of style and it just looks stupid. The only other designer outfit I could find that's a lot worse is this one that looks like it's constructed with it's own hanger already in it.  No, it's not Melissa's....just sayin'

f408366ec8f1b2bbbe502630a0397e1d.jpg 

• Love 1