Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Old Friends, New Faces

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

It's a running joke in my family that I am highly sensitive to this one brand of crazy. The kind that comes across nice and a little wounded, but is always storing information away to be used at a later date. Anyway, after years of these things playing out my mom and sister have learned to listen to me when they say "she's so sweet!" and I say "she's a manipulative narcissist. She will screw you over, just wait.". Also what in the name of Loretta Lynn is she wearing in her intro clips? What crazy ass Grand Ole Opry firs sale is she shopping at?

Very funny. Sorry edited for IMO the best parts.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 10:43 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I'd also eat my nastiest left shoe (one chewed on by my 100-lb dog) if Teresa was ever an Associate Buyer at Macy's with her two-year associate degree from the for-profit, accepts anybody if you pay the tuition, Berkeley College. In Herald Square no less! I think I recall she once claimed she worked for Vogue in some fashion (no initial pun intended)? 

I have an Associates' in Fashion Merchandising and once upon a time I worked as a "buyer's ASSISTANT"  ("assistant TO THE regional manager"-Like Dwight Schrute!)

that job required tons of sending faxes, getting coffee, & making travel arrangements.  I suspect that may have been the job she held, if at all

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, teapot said:

I have an Associates' in Fashion Merchandising and once upon a time I worked as a "buyer's ASSISTANT"  ("assistant TO THE regional manager"-Like Dwight Schrute!)

that job required tons of sending faxes, getting coffee, & making travel arrangements.  I suspect that may have been the job she held, if at all

That makes more sense...though I'm still going with she worked the cosmetics counter. Remember she's self-admittedly very poor with paperwork!

• Love 2

Kathy and Rich Wakile of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" fame have built a new home in Franklin Lakes

They moved into this home in early 2016, a 10,000 square foot home with taxes over 30k a year.  Kathy was on Bethany show (I do not listen but read about it on reality tea) and said she is on the show because the money doesn't hurt.  Why you go from a modest 4 bedroom home to a 7 bedroom home when your kids are grown is beyond my grip on reality.

Kathy and Rich are not stars and never will be.  Once this show is over and done they will have nothing, there is no way for them to keep monetizing themselves, how will they afford this house long term?  They will eventually have to let it go after being in it for a short time, and they will have lost their old house, which was actually very nice!  I bet they end up in something even less desirable than their original house.  These people get some money and have to burn through it.  I would have stayed in the smaller house and sat on a pile of money  before building that huge ugly fake castle home.  

• Love 3
On 7/13/2016 at 3:32 PM, FamilyVan said:

OK I thought it was like selling a diamond where you get 25% of the value.  Still, if they are relying on hocking things for $10-$15k in revenue they must really be hitting the skids. I mean that is what like 1 months worth of living expenses for these people? Maybe they need to go back to living with Caroline & Al.

No, it's nothing like that. For a pretty mint condition luxury automatic or mechanical watch, that you bought and did not steal (so you can sell it legit), you can get 80-90% of what you paid. Based of course on the current value of the materials the watch is made of. I have no doubt their watch collection got them tens of thousands of dollars in cash, for items they still may not have paid for that they bought on credit. 

• Love 1

The Gorga house for sale on Jasmine in Franklin Lakes?  No way are those $7,695 taxes for real.  I pay that in NJ on my 1200 sq ft ranch.  The purchaser will have to finish the house and then get reassessed for easily over $25,000 yearly.