Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Seriously, though.  Jim Bob is never going to allow Jinger and Baaaaaabe to live in Laredo for very long.  Being off-compound for too long (and without Jim Bob's influence) can leave Jinger open to outside influences (like her own husband who looks to live fundie light, in comparison).  

There will be no lives for these kids until Jim Bob and Michelle age out.  And even then I think one of the older boys will step in and become supreme overlord of the compound. All that ALERT training has to be good for SOMETHING.  

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

There will be no lives for these kids until Jim Bob and Michelle age out.  And even then I think one of the older boys will step in and become supreme overlord of the compound. All that ALERT training has to be good for SOMETHING.  

I can picture Si or Jed in that role. They both have smarmy, arrogant personalities like Smuggar and I can see one of them wanting the keys to the kingdom when Boob kicks the bucket. I think JD and Joseph could give two fucks, and would gladly walk away from it all if given the chance.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

They might even end up being more despotic than Boob. They had to endure the hazing and the shaming, so the next generation won't be allowed to get away with it. Joshley would not have any status as eldest son, so he'd be at the mercy of the heir apparent.  Once JB and particularly M shuffle off this mortal coil, Joshley is history now that there would be nobody to defend him anymore. Finally his four sisters would get to kick him in the crotch.

• Love 3

If Josiah has either been 'supressed' as some suspect, or holds a grudge against his broken courtship, or both, he's the one who could become Scare Supreme Dictator. Power tripping, obedience adoration, and anger can do a lot of a person. 

I wouldn't count out Jessa as becoming total HBIC though. She'll find some scripture that backs her up or puppeteer Bin. 

• Love 2
On 2/19/2017 at 11:34 AM, riverblue22 said:

I don't see any potential leadership abilities in Kim Jung Boob's sons.  He made sure of that.  He probably expects to live until the Second Coming, and then continue his reign in heaven.  

I agree. It's nearly impossible to go from a lifetime of trodden on, beaten down, dull idiot, to controlling asshole. If they were bright, they'd have already wrested control away from JB. They outnumber him 10- to 1!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I agree. It's nearly impossible to go from a lifetime of trodden on, beaten down, dull idiot, to controlling asshole. If they were bright, they'd have already wrested control away from JB. They outnumber him 10- to 1!

I do wonder if the kids ever talk about unapproved hopes and dreams with each other. Like if Jinger ever went into detail about living in a big city. Or if any of the boys say to their brother, "My shower is going to be long, if dad comes in cover for me".

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I do wonder if the kids ever talk about unapproved hopes and dreams with each other. Like if Jinger ever went into detail about living in a big city. Or if any of the boys say to their brother, "My shower is going to be long, if dad comes in cover for me".

All the Duggars boys are now old enough to want some private pleasure time. I think they're all involved in a conspiracy to keep Jimbob in the dark. Masturbationgate. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Sadly, probably not. There would be a boy and girl snitch to make sure such ideas never are spoken about. The boys would have to sit and listen to Jeremy's anti masturbation sermon on a loop, while being handcuffed.

• Love 9

Blue%20meanies.pngDon't know why this only just occurred to me. I started thinking of the character from Yellow Submarine, Jeremy Boob, and then it occurred to me that Boob and Mullet could be The Blue Meanies.

The Blue Meanies liked to suppress music, so it sounded appropriate.

IMG_0564.JPG

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
Had another thought
  • Love 3

I was once an adolescent boy. I started my "sex for one" at age 12. I only had a vague understanding of what I was doing. Ejaculation and the pleasure it gave shocked me the first time it happened. No explicit instructions are required. I just lay in bed at night and certain things felt good, so I kept rubbing etc. and ????

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I was once an adolescent boy. I started my "sex for one" at age 12. I only had a vague understanding of what I was doing. Ejaculation and the pleasure it gave shocked me the first time it happened. No explicit instructions are required. I just lay in bed at night and certain things felt good, so I kept rubbing etc. and ????

Exactly, and no doubt your parents understood that curiosity about your own body was NORMAL and NATURAL and there was no shame in it. The Duggars suppressed this in their boys and shamed them with handcuffs and sermons.

I discovered it quite by acciden as a young teen. I knew boys did it, but I didn't know girls could. It felt so good. I never mentioned it to my mom, but kept it to myself. It occurred to me that that was the "sweet mystery of life" (Young Frankenstein) that I'd found.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Or they would have left. So they could at least be in control of their own lives.

On the other hand, I do happen to know that it's possible for somebody who's allowed him/herself to be utterly run by a tyrant to become a pretty effective passive-aggressive manipulator of others when the tyrant recedes from the scene. So even one of those who are currently Dim Bulb's hand puppets could potentially pull that off after Dim Bulb and Mother of the Year shuffle off or go comatose or something. ... The others likely have the robotic behavior wired so deeply into their brains that they'd follow the lead of the passive-aggressive monarch even without the kind of overt control that their evl 'rents have pulled. It'd be a different kind of sick controlling situation, but it'd be one, nevertheless. 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

All the Duggars boys are now old enough to want some private pleasure time. I think they're all involved in a conspiracy to keep Jimbob in the dark. Masturbationgate. 

Or they could just have learned to be very very quick. Speaking as one of the other gender (the notoriously slower gender, I would add...) I can attest that this is possible if you put your young mind to it. Not as satisfying, of course, but it gets the job done. And it's definitely the safer option than attempting to collude when you live in the house of spies. .... And I think it's pretty clear that they do live in such a place. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Yes, very, very quick. Michelle told nervous bride to be Jessa, not to worry,  because "it doesn't take very long"....this could be WHY.

Nah, I'm guessing JB didn't have any self pleasure rules to follow when he was growing up. I'm think JB's lack of stamina in the bedroom is pure selfishness. He could care less if Michelle is gratified and knows he can go back for more when ever he pleases.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Nah, I'm guessing JB didn't have any self pleasure rules to follow when he was growing up. I'm think JB's lack of stamina in the bedroom is pure selfishness. He could care less if Michelle is gratified and knows he can go back for more when ever he pleases.

Sadly, I'm afraid this is true. Since Dr Wheat, an OBGYN , refuses to acknowledge the female pleasure center as even existing, then there are plenty of Gothard men, who are selfish swine in the bedroom.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Mollie said:

I've often wondered how Jim Bob coped with his urges when Michelle was offlimits after birthing.  I know how most couples deal with that time, but what did the Duggars do?  

Gothard men know abstinence for a set period of time is required after the wife gives birth. Probably, they are discouraged from wasting their seed, so they can immediately make sure Wifey is "up the duff" ASAP and affirm their manliness and be rewarded by Gid with another blessing.

Maybe that's why they expect them to be joyfully available even when they're "big pregnant". They get nine months of sex on demand, without having to adhere to the old testament style days off around the menstrual cycle that they follow. And the more they keep them pregnant, the more uninterrupted sex time they get.

I actually hope Jeremy has decided he doesn't want kids right away. I know we hoped that about the other marry-ins as well, but Jeremy seems a tad saner in that regard.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Video of hair perms

(30 second mark)

I thought Jinger had naturally curly hair?  This video says Jessa has the curly hair and Jinger is getting the tacky perm. 

If Jinger is still perming her hair, she needs to stop!  It looks pretty fried. 

I think Jinger's hair got curly at puberty. It was pretty lank, and much lighter, when she was a little girl. 

• Love 2

Why does Jeremy now sound as nasal as Ben always does?

Is it something in that part of Arkansas they're allergic to?? Or maybe they ate less processed food before they got duggarized, and now it's bothering them?

Maybe I'm too fixated on this, because I cannot stand mucous filled voices. Ugh

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Is it something in that part of Arkansas they're allergic to?? Or maybe they ate less processed food before they got duggarized, and now it's bothering them?

Side effect of the Duggar brain parasite that implants on the wedding night?

Edited by kalamac
effect not affect
  • Love 3

Why OH WHY THE EFFING EFF Are the people baking and decorating all those cupcakes and the wedding cake and doing so WITH THEIR LONG ASS HAIR UNSECURED AND LOOSE?!?!?  Omg I can't even begin to think about the health code violations happening!!!  Ugh I'm so GROSSED OUT!!!!!  Imagine biting into one of those cupcakes and having a three-foot strand of hair  come snaking out of it.  Omg ?

• Love 13
9 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

mvjnk9.jpg

16 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Or they could just have learned to be very very quick. Speaking as one of the other gender (the notoriously slower gender, I would add...) I can attest that this is possible if you put your young mind to it. Not as satisfying, of course, but it gets the job done. And it's definitely the safer option than attempting to collude when you live in the house of spies. .... And I think it's pretty clear that they do live in such a place. 

I have no doubt the bunkbeds shake for like 5 minutes at the longest. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

For my family yes it's something in Arkansas.  In some seasons of the year, the pollen is like a cloud or constant dust.  There are these trees that leave a ridiculous coating on everything.  The only time we didn't sniff and sneeze our way through a visit was when we went in December.  Michelle has basically said her whole family has allergies and they don't go anywhere without medication.  Ben seems to be worse than even most of the Duggars.  Maybe Jeremy is better in Texas.  We can hope so.

• Love 1

Not necessarily better in Texas for allergies. All the trees listed are found anywhere in the state, but just more prevalent where mentioned. Rageeed is everywhere and causes much misery.

East Texas has pine, gum, and oak pollen. (Arkansas is similar)

Central Texas has mesquite pollen and cedar pollen.

West Texas and parts of central Texas are drier but still have all aforementioned trees growing there but less of them. People complain of fewer allergies out west but central Texas is horrible for cedar.

in the spring when it rains, you can literally see greenish yellow "rivers" flowing into the storm drains. It looks like snot. Plus, if you live in damper parts of Texas, you get to deal with mold allergies as well.

Based on that, Bin is miserable all day every day with his allergies. Laredo is located in a much drier climate.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 2

Zyrtec is stupefying to me, but Claritin does not cause me drowsiness. It's one thing for occasional or seasonal use, but if one has to take it every day it can be a problem. 

I don't think Michelle would be allowed to be diagnosed with any condition that Latuda would be right for her, much less fill the Rx. I think Gothardism is very cruel to its followers who are clearly suffering and those who must suffer in silence.

• Love 1

I am on Claritin once a day for allergies. I have a strong sensitivity to smells and any changes in the weather makes my sneeze and cough. Acid Reflux Disease can cause asthma type symptoms so I am also on Singulair once a day. I feel bad for Ben and Jeremy if they have to deal with allergies on a daily basis. I still cannot stand either one of them, but it is no fun when allergies make a daily appearance to the point of being sick and miserable.

34 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Zyrtec is stupefying to me, but Claritin does not cause me drowsiness. It's one thing for occasional or seasonal use, but if one has to take it every day it can be a problem. 

I don't think Michelle would be allowed to be diagnosed with any condition that Latuda would be right for her, much less fill the Rx. I think Gothardism is very cruel to its followers who are clearly suffering and those who must suffer in silence.

I agree I don't think Michelle is on medication but needs to be.

• Love 3

Dear Jeremy (and Bin),

I used to have terrible allergies, and had a snotty  , STUFFY voice just like you.

Ask your doctor for a RX for Singulair. That, along with alternating Claritin and Zyrtec helped my allergies basically disappear.

When my allergies wise up to the fact I'm taking Zyrtec, I switch to Claritin, and vice versa.(I'm only a doctor in my own head)

What am I saying!! Duggars don't go to a real doctor...not even for childbirth.

Edited by ChiCricket
Punctuation.
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, ariel said:

What I don't get that if the Duggars/sons in laws do have allergies, you can now get the good stuff OTC.  No doctors needed & many come in generic form.

I'm sure it isn't helping that they live in a chronically filthy environment. The Duggars don't strike me as the type of people who change air filters regularly or dust window frames or wash their blankets and comforters. There's probably so many pollutants and allergens living in that house that no amount of Claritin can overcome it. Just looking at Johanna's blackened feet in that Valentine's Day picture is a pretty good indication of the level of nasty in the TTH. They need to ditch those Swiffers and invest in steam mops to kill the germs.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm sure it isn't helping that they live in a chronically filthy environment. The Duggars don't strike me as the type of people who change air filters regularly or dust window frames or wash their blankets and comforters. There's probably so many pollutants and allergens living in that house that no amount of Claritin can overcome it. Just looking at Johanna's filthy blackened feet in that Valentine's Day picture is a pretty good indication at the level of nasty in the TTH. 

Not to mention living in "the mold house" with dust bunnies floating around like tumbleweds.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm sure it isn't helping that they live in a chronically filthy environment. The Duggars don't strike me as the type of people who change air filters regularly or dust window frames or wash their blankets and comforters. There's probably so many pollutants and allergens living in that house that no amount of Claritin can overcome it. Just looking at Johanna's blackened feet in that Valentine's Day picture is a pretty good indication of the level of nasty in the TTH. They need to ditch those Swiffers and invest in steam mops to kill the germs.

In a 19 Kids episode, they showed a couple Howler Monkeys vacuuming and mopping that huge downstairs tile area. The house was built with that in the wall vacuum system. And they had some type of industrial mopping system going on.  I wish I knew which episode that was.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, louannems said:

In a 19 Kids episode, they showed a couple Howler Monkeys vacuuming and mopping that huge downstairs tile area. The house was built with that in the wall vacuum system. And they had some type of industrial mopping system going on.  I wish I knew which episode that was.

Do you think they do that with any regularity though or was that an F.U. Interwebz moment to show the boys working? The industrial kitchen is starting to look like a house that's sat empty and untouched for twenty years so I'm wondering how much of their old lifestyle has gone by the wayside. I'm thinking the episode you're referring to must've been from way back in the earlier seasons. I can't recall the Howlers doing anything resembling work in the most recent years.

• Love 2

And in one episode I saw Jana running a swiffer wet jet and I'm sure she needed to change that pad every five feet, but probably just pushed all that dirt around.  And then it was dried dirt with cleaning solution stuck to the floor.  Yuck.

• Love 2
On Saturday, February 04, 2017 at 0:56 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Exactly BIGSKY GIRL! It seems all the things that "heathen hussy" did for animals and being an advocate for those who suffered from diabetes seem to demonstrate more of a "servant's heart" than what the Duggars seem to think it means.

i just saw this is actually the Duggaloo thread. Looks like Cringe and Baaaabe are pretty much our only hope to break out a Duggar daughter from their willful ignorance about life.

I think Jeremy may have realized on their wedding night just how sheltered and ignorant Jinger really was. Many girls save themselves for their marriage, but are at least possessed of the knowledge of what happens during sex and already have birth control on board. I'm sure as thrilled as he was to bed a virgin bride, it must have been scary for her to go from holding hands to full on sex all at once, no matter how hot she and Baaabe were for one another.

Hopefully, Jeremy won't tell us stories of Jinger hiding food or eating in the bathroom to get some peace.

There was definitely more chemistry between these two than with Jill and Jessa and their men. Jill was hot for Derick, but Jessa seemed more in love with getting hitched so she could fly the coop than she was with Bin.

I wonder how these girls act when they see a hard erect penis for the first time. I was terrified seeing a penis erect ny very first time. 

• Love 7

Of course they would skip that vaccine.  JB was proud when most of his kids got chicken pox at the same time, and told them it was good because now they wouldn't get (oh shit the name slipped my half a mind, you know the adult version that hurts like hell)  Anyway, it was exactly wrong.  Only those who've had chicken pox get the humdinger in later life.  

• Love 3