Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

He looks like Felicity hit him in his nuts.

Now that's a picture I wouldn't mind seeing.

9 hours ago, awaken said:

Jinger’s green shirt again!  

Like mother, like daughter. The Duggar women love them some green shirts.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

Jer and Jinger reusing stuff from the same photoshoot I guess is part of being a mid-level influencer. They want to live above their means so they only want a professional photographer for all their Instagram moments. But they probably don;t have enough money (or influence) to have a photographer come more than once or twice a month. So they shoot a bunch of photos and have enough to release until the photographer comes again. 

This avoids the embarrassments like Jessa's diaper pile or Jill's disgusting olive pizza but it also means we see the same green shirt and pocket square for a couple weeks.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

With ALL the apolgies I can muster, pic number two looks like as if Jer is learning how to give a BJ with his finger.

I can NOT stand this ass !

You & me both!  RFP giving a BJ to his finger, can't stop laughing!  The first pic looks like he's squeezing out a BM.

Gawd, I'm awful.  Sorry!

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Jer and Jinger reusing stuff from the same photoshoot I guess is part of being a mid-level influencer. They want to live above their means so they only want a professional photographer for all their Instagram moments. But they probably don;t have enough money (or influence) to have a photographer come more than once or twice a month. So they shoot a bunch of photos and have enough to release until the photographer comes again. 

This avoids the embarrassments like Jessa's diaper pile or Jill's disgusting olive pizza but it also means we see the same green shirt and pocket square for a couple weeks.

This sounds right about what they're probably doing. 

But I don't see how they or the photographer sees these as influencer-type photos. 

They're not very good photos, for the most part, seems to me.

Plus -- and maybe more crucially --  they don't show much that anybody's going to aspire to. If they actually want to be influencers -- and you wouldn't bring in a professional photographer if you didn't -- they need to attract some brands, and I don't see why they would, based on this stuff. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 10

I think the quality of their pictures has gone down with a professional photographer.  Their photography and seemingly spontaneous selfies were more interesting.

Edited by Suzn
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

You & me both!  RFP giving a BJ to his finger, can't stop laughing!  The first pic looks like he's squeezing out a BM.

Gawd, I'm awful.  Sorry!

No, no ! You are not awful. These people are awful. If Jeremy wasn't such a self-important, entitled, egotistical shithead who plastered his smarmy face on social media, then we wouldn't be able to snark on him. He's awful, Not us. 

And now with the BM face added to the BJ face, I am pretty sure this is all the grossness of this pompous ass that I can take for the day! Does he honestly not look at the pictures he posts? This hired photographer is probably laughing behind their highfalutin asses.🤯

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Books probably realized these things and trips cost time and money. They've been lucky thus far that Prop looks like she's been a relatively easy baby. Also helps Jinger is used to traveling endless hours for nothing.

At some point though they won't be able to sustain this pace. Prop may not longer cooperate for the camera. If Jinger is pregnant with #2, try lugging around a newborn and a toddler to all these restaurants in LA. It isn't happening. There's no way Books is posting Jill Dillard inspired moments on IG. 

It will be very interesting when Vuolo #2 shows up. I'm wondering what happens when they get the kid that makes every attempt at a photo shoot miserable for everyone involved. 

Lock it in the closet?

• Love 1
On 11/25/2019 at 5:57 AM, Chicklet said:

I think Ivy and Felicity look pretty much like siblings. Which is always confusing me.

THIS!

I think they definitely look like sisters.... Sometimes I forget which thread I'm in and have to check to make sure which one I'm looking at.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

That is NOT a flattering photo of Jinger.

Agreed....I'd fire the photographer... That's a terrible pic.

The light on her nose makes it look huge and her eyes look sunken and dark circles or something.  Just awful.  

• Love 4

The first picture is definitely Ivy. Jessa and Ben were tagged. Not sure about the second pic, but if it's recent, then it's also probably Ivy because Felicity is almost a year and a half. 

We need a side-by-side of Ivy and Felicity (if that wasn't it).

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

The first picture is definitely Ivy. Jessa and Ben were tagged. Not sure about the second pic, but if it's recent, then it's also probably Ivy because Felicity is almost a year and a half. 

The top pic is Ivy, bottom pic is Felicity.  Obviously it’s an old pic of Felicity.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

For a brief moment, Jessa and Jinger looked kind of similar (I just assumed because they were so close I’m age), so I guess their daughters were bound to share some traits. 

4540F20D-6DF3-4DD3-A09E-FFF0AF1F8FE2.jpeg

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

A new photographer.

IMO that’s a great pic of Jer and Jin, but Lissy, not so much.  I’m glad they’ve finally put a new pair of shoes on Felicity.  It seems like she wore the silver ones for months.

ETA:  Does Jinger look pregnant or is it just the way she’s standing?

Edited by farmgal4
  • Love 7
On 11/27/2019 at 10:40 PM, Zella said:

She must have got our memo about finally changing her shirt. 😄

Wait, did she change? I thought that was just a (poorly) edited photo where the photographer was practicing swapping colors and changed the color of her shirt.

The coloring of the whole photo is off - it's weirdly bright and unbalanced. And her hair looks like it has a pink tinge to it. That's what makes me think they just color swapped the color of her shirt. 

• Useful 1

They changed their profile pictures on Instagram. I guess whoever is coaching them wants them to be their own people on social media. I don't know where they're going with this whole influencer thing, neither one of them has anything to offer. 

Screenshot_20191128-202838_Instagram.jpg.4a87272c9e91315a631dc364242214dd.jpgScreenshot_20191128-202858_Instagram.jpg.bb6c60a2011f063be47d464c1da0ad30.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

“And lo, the terrible two-eths doth draw nigh, and the blessed babe will becometh a spirit unto her own that will be both terrible and wondrous to behold. And cursed will be her sire and dam as the fruit of their loins becomes as a human child and not as a mere prop for idolatry and hollow fame, for they will suffer.”

Fallopians 1:0.

Omg, I am dying! 😂 My cat is looking at me, like “Well, she’s done gone and lost her damn mind.” 🙀

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

It’s official...either RFP is dumb as a box of hair or he has zero intentions of seriously pursuing the ministry. 

Is THAT the guy you would go to for spiritual guidance? He looks like an ad for $5 burn phones.

(Also his teeth in real life don’t look anything like that and it looks like he’s wearing a toupee.)

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, McManda said:

Wait, did she change? I thought that was just a (poorly) edited photo where the photographer was practicing swapping colors and changed the color of her shirt.

The coloring of the whole photo is off - it's weirdly bright and unbalanced. And her hair looks like it has a pink tinge to it. That's what makes me think they just color swapped the color of her shirt. 

You know, this had never occurred to me, but it makes a lot more sense! And if so, it is even funnier! 

I watched the video. Felicity is adorable and contrasting Jeremy and Jinger’s interactions with her with those of the other Duggars and their kids is really interesting. I’m going to say that there is no way a baby that happy and secure is being blanket trained. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, Lunera said:

They changed their profile pictures on Instagram. I guess whoever is coaching them wants them to be their own people on social media. I don't know where they're going with this whole influencer thing, neither one of them has anything to offer. 

In the words of the Prince of Denmark, yeah, there's the rub. 

Was sensible to try out a new photog. The last one wasn't cutting it.  No photographer can make them happen, though, unless they can bring more to the table. And, as you mention....don't seem likely. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9

I don't get the need for professional photographers. I understand that it's the "in" thing for influencer-wannabes to do, but I don't see anything that a professional photographer has done for the Vuolos that a good Adobe Photoshop job couldn't do. They don't go to enough interesting places that a professional photographer is needed for background/scenery shots. 

• Love 16