Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Reunion

• Start Topic

Hmm, the finale ended with kind of a cliffhanger.

Would they go into that at a reunion show?

The fact that there is a cliffhanger is good sign for a renewal ...

• Love 1
On June 23, 2016 at 5:29 PM, TexasGal said:

Is Kathryn trying to look like one of Miss Kitty's "ladies" from Gunsmoke?

She's high as a kite in that preview clip. She could barely stagger. And why does she keep saying "Thank you very much". Reminds me of a bad comic.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Babyfoot said:

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/06/27/kathryn-dennis-attacks-bravo-production-crew-in-a-fit-of-rage/

This is totally irrelevant, but if anyone here is old enough to remember Lucky Locket Liddle Kiddles, that's what looks like is hanging from her neck. It's as if my 7 year old self dressed her.

This is why I can't blame  one person who doesn't want to be around Kathryn. She is Unhinged at times.  Those poor children. 

Wasn't she supposed to reveal some big truth, before the reunion..... Hours are passing quickly. 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, imjagain said:

This is why I can't blame  one person who doesn't want to be around Kathryn. She is Unhinged at times.  Those poor children. 

Wasn't she supposed to reveal some big truth, before the reunion..... Hours are passing quickly. 

Oh yes, the unveiling of the veil behind the veil, or something like that? We're waiting, Kathryn!

• Love 1

I think the reality of the reality that's unveiling the veil is that she was right about Landon and T-Rav sleeping together and that would come out at the reunion. But waiting with bated breath if it's something else. I presume some of you are keeping an eye on her social media and will let us know if she posts something juicy and/or incomprehensible or, you know, anything! ;-)

• Love 3

What I don't understand, from Kathryn (yes, I know) is her saying that she and Thomas had plans for Valentine's Day, but Landon wound up with him in London during that time. So, if they were totally off, not seeing each other after Christmas (as has been reported) why on earth? And if they did have plans, Kathryn would have been on a plane beside Thomas. But since she wasn't, what's her beef? She chose not to go? Or there were no plans? Or Thomas told her to stay home? Good lord!!!

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/23/2016 at 8:41 AM, Tara Ariano said:
9 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Kathryn is as high as a Georgia pine and she's making a fool of herself on national TV. 

Yes she is!  How bored was she when  the conversation was about anyone else.  Did she nod off at one point? 

Her own worst enemy,  is right. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

So, Craig has been lying for all these years about even being eligible to take the Bar.  What a poseur!  Run, Naomi!  Liar face is never going to be a lawyer.

Now we know why he was so mad at Whitney - he thought he'd discovered the big secret somehow.  I'm surprised they let him walk at graduation if he lacked credits.

Whitney is so bad in a confrontation.  It almost makes me feel for him but then he inevitably says something douchey and I get over it.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 9

Kathryn's behavior was bizarre. She could not put together a coherent sentence. She was just rambling immature put downs and rude comments. How embarrassing for her family. She really does need help. Hope she gets it before a drug od or accident. 

• Love 19
Just now, CalicoskiesNC said:

Kathryn's behavior was bizarre. She could not put together a coherent sentence. She was just rambling immature put downs and rude comments. How embarrassing for her family. She really does need help. Hope she gets it before a drug od or accident. 

Agreed.  You can almost see the wheels turning in Thomas' head thinking "If I had only procreated with a sane woman instead of the hot redhead I couldn't keep my hands off of."  He looks like he finally sobered up (literally and figuratively) when it comes to her.

• Love 5

Chicklet.....I still have mine too! With the fake pool and bed that was removable?? Loved it! And at one time they had lollipops with the kiddle inside and they were scented. Mine was honeysuckle. Showing my age!

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, chipsnsalsa said:

As I'm watching the reunion, I'majoritysliking the show to the point I will not watch anymore.

Thomas and Shep and Whitney have bragged about how many women they have been with and everyone giggles and rolls their eyes -- "boys will be boys". Yet Kathryn is raked across the coals for sleeping with multiple people. I don't like how the producers (ANDY) are playing this.  Why is the woman being vilified by everyone (with the slight exception of Craig)?

You've got three guys up on that stage who sleep around (and that's fine!), but when one woman behaves similarly she's crucified. This isn't a fair fight. I'm done with this show. 

Exactly❗  And, most of their conversations bring up Kathryn despite her NOT being around The Coven for the majo rity of the sea son. The Coven needs to focus on their OWN fantasies(looking for actual employment) and foibles(of which there are many).

• Love 11

The last place on earth that Kathryn wanted to be was on that couch.  She looked and acted like a petulant child, forced to sit still and keep quiet during a church sermon.

It would not surprise me to learn that she was not drug free during the reunion. 

Most of her comments were nonsensical, and immature.  All her "shut ups" and "mind your business" were childish and rude.

• Love 19

Dammit, I'm out of town this week on a business trip and in the Central time zone and as a lifelong east coast girl I got screwed up and completely missed the show as it aired at 7:00 CDT.  Dammit again.  Guess I'll need to catch it on demand when I get home this weekend.

I noticed when  Landon  retorted back to  Katheryn that she'd slept with everyone on the couch, not one man objected. They all put their heads down in embarrassment... and I thought Shep was the hold out.

• Love 3

Kathryn was high as smite. Thomas looked way better than last year's reunion, dare I say "sober?" Whitney looked very nice with dark brown hair instead of his normal Eddie Munster black hair. Sorry, was only able to catch the last few minutes. Looking forward to the repeat.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I noticed when  Landon  retorted back to  Katheryn that she'd slept with everyone on the couch, not one man objected. They all put their heads down in embarrassment... and I thought Shep was the hold out.

How hilarious and insane for Kathryn to try to slut shame Landon.  I do not give a fuck who slept with who.  But really Kat,  to try to shame Landon about she has or hasn't slept with... That is rich! 

• Love 15

Kathryn does need to calmly and sparingly issue commments. Further, she should cease engaging with the others' hypocritical self-righteous ploys and manoeuvres. The Conniving Coven's behaviors are no less reprehensible, outrageous, and bizarre than Kathryn's odd behavior. 

The ReUNION is pointless as all of the participants' commentaries(including Andy's) revolve around Kathryn. And, no, Kathryn is not perpetuating most of the ReUNION shenanigans. But, I'm sure that any and all blame for any and all things will be laid at her feet as per usual.

• Love 10

Isn't Naomi younger than Kathryn?  I know Naomi wasn't at the reunion, but, the difference is jarring in Naomi being so much more poised and put together than Kathryn.  Kathryn should at least realize that her appearance at the reunion is now on tape and she was so obviously not sober.  More ammunition for Thomas if he needs it.

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

As far as I can see, the only ones who seems to be raking Kathryn across the coals for sleeping with other people are Landon and Patricia .

The others (specifically Cameron and Whitney), seem to have more of an issue with her erratic, tumultuous behaviors., which is perfectly understandable.  

Agreed. Also, while people like Cameran seem to take a "boys will be boys" attitude regarding Shep sleeping around, to me the general vibe seemed to be that his life is kind of pathetic for a 36 year old man. He really does come across as a 21 frat boy. I guess he'll take after Thomas and look forward only to a life of bedding women half his age when he's in his 50s.

• Love 16

Wow. I hope Kathryn's parents are watching this and take her home and to a good doctor. She was painful to watch. I agree that she might have a condition and is self-medicating. By the way, if she's so poor, she should put her collection of Louis Vuitton bags on eBay.

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Shep was the first one she slept with.

• Love 3

So Craig lied about having a law degree.  He didn't turn in his thesis so he didn't actually graduate from law school.  So when he told Naomie he's quitting JD's because he wants to go back to law, and the TH's about wanting Naomie to say her husband is a lawyer...all lies and fakeness for the show and for the others in the cast.  Did his parents know?

• Love 7