Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: The Kardashian Curse

• Start Topic

Khloe has a difficult time moving forward with her divorce, and finds it even tougher while spending time with Kourtney and Kris in Napa.  Meanwhile, Scott goes to great lengths to rid himself of the Kardashian curse.

I kind of like the title of this episode. I hope it ends with someone ripping off Kim's face, which is actually a rubber mask, revealing someone else beneath, who then says "And I would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids."

I looooo-o-o-ved Scooby Doo as a kid.

Who should be under Kim's mask? The real Kim, with her real, old face? A Jenner? A Kardashian? An Osbourne? Someone else from reality t.v.? Someone's landlord? On Scooby Doo it was always the landlord or the caretaker under the mask.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Cosmic Muffin said:

I kind of like the title of this episode. I hope it ends with someone ripping off Kim's face, which is actually a rubber mask, revealing someone else beneath, who then says "And I would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids."

I looooo-o-o-ved Scooby Doo as a kid.

Who should be under Kim's mask? The real Kim, with her real, old face? A Jenner? A Kardashian? An Osbourne? Someone else from reality t.v.? Someone's landlord? On Scooby Doo it was always the landlord or the caretaker under the mask.

I bet it's Paris Hilton under the mask!

• Love 7
(edited)

Reading the title of this one actually gave me hope that somewhere, somehow there lies a secret force that can and will do the world a small favor and suck them right off the face of the planet, like the vacuum at the car wash.  

In my little fantasy, Stanley Zbornak would be the one under the mask - but he is obviously too tall, so instead, I'll go with Estelle Getty.

Edited by straightshooter

Kim stating that she and Kanye are the normal ones? Loved Kourtney "umm... No" response.

Mason was so cute with his blue face.

Kris's pathological attachment to Lamar is disturbing. Khloe and Lamar have no children together, there's no need for them to have any relationship at all. No reason for him to come to dinner or family functions, he'll be Khloe's ex, that's all. After all the shit he did to Khloe, Kris is so quick to forgive him? 

If my brother in law treated my sister that way, I don't care if she forgave him or not, I'd be damned if I invited him into my home.

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Jonathan is awful. For all that's supposedly fake and scripted he's the one that I feel is exactly what we see on here. "Fuck staying at home and being a mother". I'd like to punch him in the face.

I wondered if Jonathan is going to go into business selling the fake butts. Interesting that considering all the rumors about the Kardashian asses being fake, if he was trying to make some kind of point. 

(edited)

Scott asking whether a rooster was a boy or a girl - facepalm!

That wasn't a wine tasting Kortney, Khloe, and Kris did, it was a wine binge.

Kim being at the plastic surgery place "with a friend" - sure she was.

I wish my biggest problem in life was having to wear silver shoes with a dress that has a gold zipper.

Kris saying "Le Courvoisier" instead of "Le Corbusier" - hysterical! 

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 3
(edited)

The Kardashion Curse is this show, isn't it? That we are all still watching it? 

On June 12, 2016 at 10:19 PM, iwasish said:

Kim stating that she and Kanye are the normal ones? Loved Kourtney "umm... No" response.

Mason was so cute with his blue face.

Kris's pathological attachment to Lamar is disturbing. Khloe and Lamar have no children together, there's no need for them to have any relationship at all. No reason for him to come to dinner or family functions, he'll be Khloe's ex, that's all. After all the shit he did to Khloe, Kris is so quick to forgive him? 

If my brother in law treated my sister that way, I don't care if she forgave him or not, I'd be damned if I invited him into my home.

Yeah, I don't get Kris's love for Lamer either and this isn't new. When they first broke up, Khloe was having a party of some sort and then she went up into Kris's room to talk about how Lamer did interviews when he said he talked to Kris and caitlyin everyday and Khloe was over it and Kris said something about Lamer needing the Kardashians and Khloe's response was something along the lines of what she said tonight but a little more harsh. Kris's attachment to Scott, I sort of understand, like it or not, he is the father to Kourtney's three kids and he's going to be in their lives, but Lamer I do not understand. Especially when Lamer did treat Khloe quite awfully. I feel bad that about what happened to him and I am sure the Kardashions do as well, but I.. wouldn't want Khloe to continue to put her life on hold for him. Also, she was never like this with Kim's first husband either so I don't understand the hold Lamer has anymore on Kris. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
Editing almost 24 hours because names
  • Love 3

Jonathan is such a needy little bitch, he basically wanted Kim to choose between him or her kids & where else would you run into her besides a plastic surgeon's office?

I don't even know what to say about the whole Napa trip, Kourtney & Khloe are grown women, WTF with asking people what color their vaginas are? Is there a limit to the level of obnoxious in this family?

How desperate is Scott for a storyline? 

• Love 14
11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Jonathan is awful. For all that's supposedly fake and scripted he's the one that I feel is exactly what we see on here. "Fuck staying at home and being a mother". I'd like to punch him in the face.

Oh lord, this x100. I can't stand most of the Kardashion/Jenners, but my irrational hatred of this douche nozzle trumps my dislike for the Ks. Such an arrogant, awful fame whore.

And is he still trying to insist that he's "straight"? 

• Love 9
(edited)

This was the most awkwardly uncomfortable hour of television that I can remember seeing in possibly forever, including drunk Kris shouting the words "walkie-talkie," a very strange and befuddled "medium" sitting with Scott (seriously, did they pull that guy off the street, hand him a pad of paper and ask him to play the part of a medium?), Khloe and Kourtney running rampant at a winery and being their usual disgusting drunk selves, and Scott buying a rooster.  I'd say this show has jumped the shark, but they did that several seasons ago.  They've jumped an entire island at this point.

Oh, and Kris flips through some pictures of a coffee table book and suddenly she'd "obsessed" with books?!  What does that even mean?  Why does she sound completely spaced out most of the time now?  Is she constantly coming down from plastic surgery painkillers or what?  The little snippets of family conversation we're subjected to between "serious" topics are so completely ridiculous, it's like someone cut and pasted a bunch of random words out of the dictionary and gave it to the women as a script.  When Kim is the person who makes the most sense when she talks, I don't even know what to think anymore.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 9
(edited)

I was struck by how rude Khloe and Kourtney were at the vineyards.  The proprietors are trying to explain the wines to them in a serious manner and they are acting like fools and totally ignoring the people like they weren't even there.....

Jonathan Cheban is disgusting and it looks like his face is melting.  His desperation to hang with Kimmie is embarrassing.  Is he really supposed to be straight?

It was rude the way Scott just totally dismissed the 'spiritual advisor', although I admit I would have wanted to kick that douchebag out of my house too.  The rooster thing was one of the stupidest storylines I've ever seen on this show.  Maybe right up there with Rob's short-lived career as a chainsaw wood carver artist....

Edited by Joan van Snark
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Jonathan is such a needy little bitch, he basically wanted Kim to choose between him or her kids & where else would you run into her besides a plastic surgeon's office?

And I'm sure he's egotistical enough to believe in his mind hanging out with him is more important than her own children.  When Kourtney was trying to explain to him about how life changes after you have a baby especially a 2nd one and with the changes your body feels and he said something like "so basically shes turning into you" she should have smacked him at that moment. Jonathan's only life is traveling, eating at expensive restaurants and being Kim's lapdog. Judging by the way his face looks he must also be making regular visits to Kim's plastic surgeon.

• Love 4

The Rooster
After this, he deserves his freedom and I hope that, upon release, he eats them all.

Given everything these women have injected into their bodies and how toxic they probably are...he would be dead after a few bites. Hell, even the Zombies...sorry, the Walkers from The Walking Dead would pass on the Koven.

• Love 1

Kourtney's reaction to Kim saying her and Kanye were the normal ones was so funny. Questioning her on her definition of normal.  I think she really wanted to say Kanye was not normal. lol

I forgot Tyga was around still, I wonder if they were cutting him out of scenes but couldn't with this one because it applied to Scott's curse plot.

Kendall and Scott's car ride talking about Rob was interesting. He didn't show up for his own birthday at his own house. I do agree with them both if he was in that type of mentality for so long and instantly came out because of a relationship if anything does happen relationship wise it won't be good for him.

Next week will be interesting because it'll be actually real. With Rob waiting until them all left town on their trip to propose to Chyna.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

I was struck by how rude Khloe and Kourtney were at the vineyards.  The proprietors are trying to explain the wines to them in a serious manner and they are acting like fools and totally ignoring the people like they weren't even there.....

Jonathan Cheban is disgusting and it looks like his face is melting.  His desperation to hang with Kimmie is embarrassing.  Is he really supposed to be straight?

It was rude the way Scott just totally dismissed the 'spiritual advisor', although I admit I would have wanted to kick that douchebag out of my house too.  The rooster thing was one of the stupidest storylines I've ever seen on this show.  Maybe right up there with Rob's short-lived career as a chainsaw wood carver artist....

I wasn't that surprised about Khloe and Kourtney's behavior. I remember years ago, Caitlyn took them to a speaking engagement and the two were running around all over the place acting kind of the same way. 

• Love 1

What was Khloe holding along with her phone when she is sitting at the table and Lamar calls her, it almost looked like she had a second phone behind the Iphone, or was it some sort of charger??/ Just curious

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Next week will be interesting because it'll be actually real. With Rob waiting until them all left town on their trip to propose to Chyna.

Ooh!  My DVR cut out before the end...looking forward to this one (rubs hands together gleefully). 

• Love 1

The Jonathan and Scott storylines were beyond fake and stupid but those two guys are happily getting paid to be part of this nonsense. What bugs me is that Khloe and Kris shamelessly continue to use Lamar as a storyline for this crappy show, tired and beat to death as that storyline is. They love him, they hate him ... whatever. But unlike Scott, he doesn’t seem to be asking to be part of these Kardashian shenanigans, so why is he in the episode?  He was a terrible husband? O.k., then divorce him and let him go on his way, but shut the hell up about him and leave him out of the show.

• Love 2

So is Kris going to hang on to Tyga now, too? Why is his face on my TV? And French Montana? WTF is wrong with these people? I guess there are no men in LA that want anything to do with this family anymore but I thought there would always be a new fame whore around when they needed some fresh meat.  Nope. They just keep regurgitating the same old ex's. That includes Caitlyn. 

Since when is Kourt the new "fun"one? 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Since when is Kourt the new "fun"one? 

They're switching roles because Kim gave birth, Khloe "lost weight", & Kourtney dumped Scott. It used to be Kim was the "sexy" one, but now she's a "mom", Khloe was the "fun" one, but now she's the "sexy" one, Kourtney can't be the "mom" one anymore, so she has to take over Khloe's "fun" personality. Got to keep those storylines going.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, stacyasp said:

What was Khloe holding along with her phone when she is sitting at the table and Lamar calls her, it almost looked like she had a second phone behind the Iphone, or was it some sort of charger??/ Just curious

They all have multiple phones probably to make tweeting and INSTa graming easier and not risk accidently giving out their real number.

3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Ooh!  My DVR cut out before the end...looking forward to this one (rubs hands together gleefully). 

Though I fear it will end up like the rest of the spinoff, I'm hoping there's enough repressed anger and resentment in Rob that he keeps Kim off guard thru the show. She's clearly uncomfortable around him. She needs to be called on her shit stirring regularly. 

• Love 2

Does Jonathan not have any other friends that he not only puts own a woman for wanting to stay home with her children but stages events to make his friend jealous? His attitude is pretty awful and far too self-entitled. But I guess it kind of fits with them, right? lol. Why is this family so rude? Scott with the spiritual medium? the girls at the winery? 

I like how Kim is too much of a homebody mother to go out with her friend but she gets up no problem to go to the plastic surgeons, haha. Jonathan's face looks so unnatural :/ 

Khloe is a contradiction. She wants Lamar in her life but she doesn't. She goes out of her way to include Lamar in her life yet complains about it in the same breath. She is the only person that is putting limitations and expectations on her relationship. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

The Jonathan and Scott storylines were beyond fake and stupid but those two guys are happily getting paid to be part of this nonsense. What bugs me is that Khloe and Kris shamelessly continue to use Lamar as a storyline for this crappy show, tired and beat to death as that storyline is. They love him, they hate him ... whatever. But unlike Scott, he doesn’t seem to be asking to be part of these Kardashian shenanigans, so why is he in the episode?  He was a terrible husband? O.k., then divorce him and let him go on his way, but shut the hell up about him and leave him out of the show.

Yes!    They don't owe him anything.  He has a family, let his family help him.  It's not their place to decide they know better than the Odoms.  Will his father squander his money?  Probably.  Will Lamar squander his money?  Probably.   Why do they care?   He's a storyline, that's all.  Sure the guy may be a dick,. But he's a pitiful figure.   Leave him be.    Fucking self important, controlling ass Khloe.   Let the man make or break his own life.   God she has become insufferable.  Get off the damn cross.  That job is taken and done.  

This is awful, but Jonathan looks like Rocky Dennis after Dr Nasif and Dr Dubrow had a go at him.    No one tries to look like that, right?   Oh, and nice how the Kim impersonator was at least 40 pounds lighter.  Kim has never been that thin.  How did Kris let that in the script?   Makes Kim look like a fatty.  Kris wouldn't do that to Kimmy, right?

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 3

I liked how Jonathan acted like he just wanted one little spot by his eye looked at. HAHAHAHA!

Khloe looks so pretty with the short light hair. She really should keep it. It's really flattering and just changes her whole overall look. 

(edited)

I haven't seen this episode yet so I'm not able to comment about it but I did watch a REELZ TV channel documentary about Robert Kardashian, Sr. I'll preface my opinion by saying that I'm really tired of everything to do with O.J. Simpson but this was different because it portrayed Robert Kardashian as a conspirator, liar, and out and out criminal by withholding vital evidence. This is the website with two video clips. In the final analysis, it's speculation on the part of REELZ, but it's very compelling and totally believable. It wasn't the kind of negative portrayal of Robert Kardashian that his five children want anyone to believe because it tarnishes his reputation as a 'religious' and honorable man.

http://tvruckus.com/2016/06/12/o-j-s-luggage-mystery-explored-in-kardashian-the-man-who-saved-o-j-simpson-videos/

Edited by HumblePi
forgot to add the link
  • Love 1

I don't understand what Khloe and Kourtney thought was so hilarious about face timing ppl and asking them what colour is their pussy..that was one of the most annoying scenes I've watched on this show in a while. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Kim was showing hers off in a mirror to her friend and talking about it at dinner. They're all obsess over their vaginas. Kendall I think is the only woman who hasn't mentioned hers.. and Caitlyn of course.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Kim was showing hers off in a mirror to her friend and talking about it at dinner. They're all obsess over their vaginas. Kendall I think is the only woman who hasn't mentioned hers.. and Caitlyn of course.

Just spit coffee all over myself and my phone. 

Damn you. ???

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Yes!    They don't owe him anything.  He has a family, let his family help him.  It's not their place to decide they know better than the Odoms.  Will his father squander his money?  Probably.  Will Lamar squander his money?  Probably.   Why do they care?   He's a storyline, that's all.  Sure the guy may be a dick,. But he's a pitiful figure.   Leave him be.    Fucking self important, controlling ass Khloe.   Let the man make or break his own life.   God she has become insufferable.  Get off the damn cross.  That job is taken and done.  

This is awful, but Jonathan looks like Rocky Dennis after Dr Nasif and Dr Dubrow had a go at him.    No one tries to look like that, right?   Oh, and nice how the Kim impersonator was at least 40 pounds lighter.  Kim has never been that thin.  How did Kris let that in the script?   Makes Kim look like a fatty.  Kris wouldn't do that to Kimmy, right?

Khloe is so open and willing to take on all of the responsibility for caring for Lamar and his finances should he need it but somehow think it's a marriage certificate paper that's really holding her back from moving on. Lamar's family should be handling his health arrangements. Lamar's ex who is the mother of his children should be handling his finances (as it stands, I don't think she came across as a bitter ex wanting to disparage him or headlines about her seeking a ton of money from him).

(edited)
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

While she was on the toilet. Don't forget it was while she was on the toilet. Because she's klassy like that. 

;)

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2
(edited)

Everyone realized a few episodes ago when the 'girls' were forced to do the show alone, (no testosterone, with the exception of Khloe) that the whole thing was an embarrassment and a dismal failure to E! and the entire franchise. They were dull and uninteresting on their own. Subsequent to this realization, they hurriedly pushed in several male figures including Tyga...who none of them like in the least, Jonathan...who is a whatever-the-heck to Kim, French Montana... who is as welcomed there as trench mouth and Scott who needs the money and television exposure for his ego. Lamar Odom who actually didn't need Khloe and her miracle family in order to be saved, is essentially gone thank goodness. Suddenly Khloe is "poor me, I need my own life". Khloe, who married this guy after knowing him for a month and latched onto him because he was semi-famous, wealthy, black and had a big dick. Plus she was still 'the chubby one' and had her own problems with self-esteem and had to prove to her sister Kim that she could get a man to marry her. This whole Kardashian family is a curse on the world not just on the men in their lives. They have accomplished more ways to erode the moral decency in society over the years than any human in history. And we've managed to make them all multimillionaires by buying their shit and watching their phony crap every week. 

What has any of them done, really other than 'allow' the public to watch them buy expensive, clothes, cars, estates and jewelry? They allowed us to tag along as they traveled to exotic destinations and unabashedly flaunted their wealth in our faces. What else have they done to entertain us besides allowing a boyfriend to do a vaginal shave for the camera, brag about how beautiful their vagina is, disrespect their whorish mother and make sexual remarks and innuendo to their own brother. Has there been any expressions of philanthropy for some good cause other than the Khloe cause of 'saving' Lamar Odom? Trust me, Lamar has his own family and would have survived without Khloe but she would never want anyone to know that fact.  If their show stopped tomorrow and all their resources for money dried up in an instant, they would all still have enough money to shop, travel and spend to excess for the rest of their lives. They have amassed fortunes. They would never go hungry, never need a home to live in, never have to work and never have to make any lifestyle changes.

I realize this was little more than a rant on my part, but with tragedies going on before our eyes in the news and people being murdered out of sheer hatred for who they are, it angers me and all I want to do is to shake my fist out of rage and think to myself, 'Shame on you Kardashians! You are not what real Americans are, we are much better than all that'.

Oh, and Scott still looks like a drug addict and/or alcoholic and Jonathan looks like a mass murderer.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, RealityCowgirl said:

While she was on the toilet. Don't forget it was while she was on the toilet. Because she's klassy like that. 

;)

Of course she was on the toilet. Don't we all pee with a mirror and our best friend?

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

Has there been any expressions of philanthropy for some good cause other than the Khloe cause of 'saving' Lamar Odom?

But you have forgotten their visit to the Thai orphanage! It was so, so charitable of them, & look how appropriately (especially Khloe) they all dressed. They even donated a swimming pool to the orphanage, because as everyone knows, food, clothing, shelter, or money to pay for a higher education for the children is nowhere near as important as a swimming pool. I hope the pool was bigger than their neighbors, just the way Kanye likes it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

But you have forgotten their visit to the Thai orphanage! It was so, so charitable of them, & look how appropriately (especially Khloe) they all dressed. They even donated a swimming pool to the orphanage, because as everyone knows, food, clothing, shelter, or money to pay for a higher education for the children is nowhere near as important as a swimming pool. I hope the pool was bigger than their neighbors, just the way Kanye likes it.

Don't forget Kimmy thought about adopting one of the kids. But I guess Kanye told her that Pink didn't fit with his all neutral, beige, grey, black and ivory, vision. 

• Love 5

Disjointed, but here are my thoughts:

French Montana--when have we ever seen Scott hanging with Black/Hip Hop dudes (as his own person friends)? He's a frat bro type through and through. This was such an obvious "scene" shooting moment. What was Khloe wearing? Footless pantyhose with reinforced thighs (lest they explode) and a satin duster? Titties out as you stop by to visit your (ex)brother in law? Bitch, bye. 

Faux Kim...LOL to see her staring at the lookalike from about 7 years ago. Slim and proportional! I don't think there's anything wrong with a thick woman (although Kim's ass is obviously too much and too fake), but who is shading Kimmie that hard in production to bring the girl 6 inches taller and 30 lbs lighter as Jonathan's plus one? I don't even know how she let that scene go as a co exec producer. You would never have seen me standing next to that bitch in a series of frames, especially considering how hard she tries to photoshop herself into thinness. Jonathan...please fall off the face of the earth. That's all I have for him.

Scott looks like a worn out old junkie, but he needs to keep filming for his next fix. Khloe is finally riding high being the sexy Kardashian, too bad it's after everyone knows they are nothing but plastic trash. Now she is stuck shooting with ex brothers in law and ex boyfriends, neither of whom have any real talent of their own. Well I guess it's that or talk about an ex-husband. Boring. We are EXhausted of you. Kendall showed up for her obligatory sequence before heading to her real job, and Kylie was propped up next to Tyga. Where was Corey the wise this ep? Did Kourtney have a meltdown watching Mason suck down sugar and dye on drunk daddy's watch? 

• Love 5