Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: The Kardashian Curse

• Start Topic

Scott actually has been hanging out quite a bit with Tyga, Chris Brown and French and its been happening for a long time. It may not have been seen on the show but its been going on. In fact he's so close with French he gave him a diamond watch.

5 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

when have we ever seen Scott hanging with Black/Hip Hop dudes (as his own person friends)? He's a frat bro type through and through. This was such an obvious "scene" shooting moment.

Scott & Tyga have apparently been hanging out with each other for a while now, so I guess after years of being part of the Kardashian family, Scott now prefers black men too.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I think most people have always known that they are nothing but plastic trash. Well, more plastic now than years ago but they were always the Kartrashians.

I think that most people would be surprised at how deeply rooted they are in sleazy, underhanded, deceitful behavior. Starting with Robert Kardashian, it's a fact and was caught on news video that he took a suitcase containing the bloody clothing from the O.J. Simpson murders and concealed in a Louis Vuitton bag then secretly disposed of it all. Robert Kardashian eventually turned over the empty bag to police after a lot of pressure by police and press. He and O.J. were roommates at one time and he felt his allegiance to O.J. was more important than giving evidence to police that would surely convict this murderer. Then there's Kris, who waited almost one year before she cheated on her husband with the first affair that he discovered. There may have been others before that one, but it was the first time he found out about her affair. She had many others including one with her hairdresser Alex Roldan who Khloe coincidentally looks very much like. Then there's Todd Waterman who Kris herself admitted to on the show as being the man she had an affair with while still married to Robert Kardashian. She met Todd Waterman in one episode for lunch, but for what reason I'm not sure. Was it to make Bruce jealous? Or, was it to reignite their affair or even to satisfy her own overly bloated ego knowing he still thought she was hot?  Kris is a mess, like she made her daughters. Kris is responsible for deliberately leaking and selling Kim's sex tape with Ray J. to the public, not only for the money but also to achieve fame for Kim, just as it did for Paris Hilton.

There's so much dirt and trash that has been swept under the rug for the Kardashians, thanks to clever Kris who would prostitute her own daughters for fame and money. The entire bunch are definitely not icons of sophistication and certainly are not worthy of any amount of admiration. I think the term most associated with our fascination with this unseemly bunch is 'curiosity' and 'astonishment' at how they could be so successful at fooling so many.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 12
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:36 PM, Mu Shu said:

This is awful, but Jonathan looks like Rocky Dennis

No this is not awful, it is so perfect!  He really is Rocky Dennis!

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 3:34 PM, HumblePi said:

And we've managed to make them all multimillionaires by buying their shit and watching their phony crap every week. 

What has any of them done, really other than 'allow' the public to watch them buy expensive, clothes, cars, estates and jewelry? They allowed us to tag along as they traveled to exotic destinations and unabashedly flaunted their wealth in our faces.

I think this is what bothers me the most.  The entire show is a bunch of disgusting idiots FLAUNTING their wealth in our faces!!!  They are bragging, and travelling, and complaining.  And looking at their phones the entire show!  How is this entertainment?  HOW?

And I admit, I am perplexed as to why I even watch a few minutes of the show, or hop on this site to discuss it. 

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

No this is not awful, it is so perfect!  He really is Rocky Dennis!

I think this is what bothers me the most.  The entire show is a bunch of disgusting idiots FLAUNTING their wealth in our faces!!!  They are bragging, and travelling, and complaining.  And looking at their phones the entire show!  How is this entertainment?  HOW?

And I admit, I am perplexed as to why I even watch a few minutes of the show, or hop on this site to discuss it. 

Thats pretty much what 90% of the shows on E are about and sadly much of reality TV in general. Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, WAGS, that new show Ej Johnson is getting...then of course there are the zillion Real Housewives. All revolve around filthy rich people flaunting their wealth and scripted drama. Botched is my newest guilty pleasure, at least it revolves around doctors that do *something*. The plastic surgery train wrecks are a bonus.

I was obsessed with the OJ trial back when it happened and Rob Sr was always shady. One time, around the time OJ got in trouble for armed robbery Kato Kaelin was on Howard Stern and he pretty much admitted Robert helped OJ. There is also a book out written by OJs former manager that's pretty brutal. Definitely doesnt paint him in the same light as his family.

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 1:00 PM, howmanywords said:

Thats pretty much what 90% of the shows on E are about and sadly much of reality TV in general. Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, WAGS, that new show Ej Johnson is getting...then of course there are the zillion Real Housewives. All revolve around filthy rich people flaunting their wealth and scripted drama. Botched is my newest guilty pleasure, at least it revolves around doctors that do *something*. The plastic surgery train wrecks are a bonus.

or my personal fave, Pretty Wild...I feel sort of guilty about still loving/watching/paying to download that show, now that Alexis is a doula & has one young daughter & is about to have another & is this spiritual Hollywood-hippie-dippie-mom-type (I commented on one of her FB posts about pregnancy in the middle of the night & she responded, probs cuz no one else in the universe was awake but...)

can't help it.  Love it, always have, always will...