Type keyword(s) to search

Catfish Host Nev Schulman Is Engaged To Marry Laura Perlongo

Imagine being spawned by these two and someday looking back at the pictures of your parents at their first OB/GYN visit, which they photographed and posted online for some reason (there's Mom spread-eagle and Dad facepalming), or their first post-totally-planned-engagement photo (no, they're not in pain, they just look like that when they're happy). That poor child.

• Love 2

So I just went through her Instagram because work is tiresome (but not as tiresome as her posts) and she's 5 months along.  I thought they were only dating for 7 months and broke up for one of those months.  So she's been pregnant for most of their long distance relationship?  Why am I so annoyed by this? 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, LBS said:

So I just went through her Instagram because work is tiresome (but not as tiresome as her posts) and she's 5 months along.  I thought they were only dating for 7 months and broke up for one of those months.  So she's been pregnant for most of their long distance relationship?  Why am I so annoyed by this? 

Because the man hosts a show about scammers, and he can't see the likelihood that he is getting scammed.

Maybe he can make a documentary about finally getting a DNA test and then start a Maury style MTV show.

Even if that child is his, her "monthly" pregnancy scares lets me know that she has been trying to trap a dude for a while now.  Nev is probably the only one stupid enough to trust "I'm on the pill!" or "I can't get pregnant right now!"

• Love 2

What is the psychology behind releasing the most unhappy looking engagement photo ever? Are they thinking maybe someone will see it, intervene, and rescue them, since they can't seem to make intelligent choices for themselves? Do they think this is cute and amusing in some way? Is this all a set up for a new "reality series" like his original "catfish" experience? The next show will be about women who get pregnant for funzies, and the men who marry them to "do the right thing"? Will Max be forced to co-host because they're holding his family hostage somewhere?

• Love 3
9 hours ago, possibilities said:

What is the psychology behind releasing the most unhappy looking engagement photo ever?

The psychology? I dunno, is there a medical equivalent of "fucked in the head?" Malignant narcissism? Auto-Stockholm syndrome? (They're holding themselves hostage and mostly think it's okay, but there's still a part of them that's crying out for help.)

• Love 1

I have never watched this show. WTF is wrong with those two? Since I've never watched I'm really asking. Are they junkies? Because she kind of looks like a junkie in that picture. Are they just douches? Because he defiantly looks like a douche in that picture. And I read her blogy thing. I'm paraphrasing:"Like all girls who aren't using birth control, there are those days when I feel like I might be pregnant or have PMS." WHAT? The only people I know who are in a realationship where they know they're going to have sex who don't use anything are trying to get pregnant. I get not being on anything and having a one night stand oppsie moment (I said I get it, not that I approve), but having a boyfriend, not wanting to be pregnant, and not using anything! What is she talking about? Does she think that's a thing because it's not a thing.

• Love 5

After reading more of her stuff...jebus. What an emotional black hole. She really needs to think of herself as super special, doesn't she? Being 30, educated, career focused, unmarried, and pregnant is not that unusual or shocking in this day and age. Plenty of my friends did it that way. It's really not a big deal anymore and I'm an old Gen Xer. I'd say 30-35 is when lots of urban dwellers start having kids and many of my friends were unmarried when they started their families. Nobody cared. I'm starting to think that the horrified reaction of her friends are less about someone in her general situation having a kid and more about her specifically having a kid.

• Love 5
On 5/24/2016 at 6:51 AM, ChlcGirl said:

These two zoobaloos fill me with such an irrational hate I am developing a headache. There are times that I despise the internet for what it has spawned.

THIS. ALL DAY.

Prior to the release of photos from her OBGYN appointment, I liked Nev. Now, I can't stand looking at either or them or thinking how vastly selfish and immature they are.  I am only a few years older, it is mind-blowing to me to see the massive differences and approaches toward life. What the actual french toast?!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, cynicat said:

Yes, to every comment on here about two completely self-absorbed dimwits. My burning question in all of this: who is taking all the pictures?

Selfie sticks?

• Love 2

Why???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would click like but that would imply approval of that whatever it is. Geebus, Nev...

• Love 1

You all need to remember that she's not a regular adult.  She's a kidult.  And she won't be a regular mom.  She'll be a "cool" mom.  And her precious snowflake won't be a regular child but rather that snot nosed brat kicking the back of your booth while you're trying to drink a bloody mary at an adult only brunch place.

• Love 9

I'm all about feeling good about your body, especially when pregnant so please don't look at me as if I'm "body shaming" but she's wearing a damn TRACK SUIT to an awards show.  Regardless of the fact that she's making some kind of weird, pregnancy fashion statement that's so inappropriate for the venue, not to mention, ugly as anything I've seen in a very long time.

Look at her pants.   I get it, it's difficult to wear fitted slacks when pregnant, but if you're going to decide to wear a track suit to an affair, why not buy proper maternity bottoms instead of just pushing them down, under  your belly so they bunch up in your crotch?  It just looks sloppy, unkempt and unclassy.

I expected Nev to end up with a classy woman like Max's wife.   Guess I was wrong...sucks to be Nev, I guess.

• Love 1

I saw this trainwreck of a prom picture the other day and had to figure out who the 15-year-old was that Nev was dating and had impregnated. I hope their families don't let them come to holiday gatherings anymore.

On 8/30/2016 at 9:18 AM, Teena said:

I'm all about feeling good about your body, especially when pregnant so please don't look at me as if I'm "body shaming" but she's wearing a damn TRACK SUIT to an awards show.

That's the kind of thing you can do if you or your companion is an A-List celeb. Does Nev qualify by MTV standards?

• Love 1