Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E13: With Me Or Not With Me

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

They had a good point--Tai doesn't really have a good track record at sticking with his alliances.

He doesn't. and his whole "you know me you me, we all had a voice." and i'm like. Tai - no one did. you flat out wanted Michelle, you flat out TOLD Michelle why, you totally pissed in her cornflakes by saying "you were never part of this (aka my) alliance" ... like. shut up. 

• Love 7

Wow, Joe!!

I'd say that would be a bad trip selection - you need to pick Michelle to make her feel better, or Tai, to make him feel better, but if you leave Cydney she'd feel all angry and upset. (so really, Aubrey would have been the best NOT to take). but finally some trip selection! 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

would Cydney have the votes? Jason/Scot scream bitter jury betties to me. so does Nick. 

I think it would depend on who she took with her to the finals.  If she's smart, she goes with Tai.  He's possibly the only person they'd be more bitter towards given how royally he screwed them over.  (Presuming F2 instead of F3.)

Edited to add: That pretty much holds true for any of the other four, really.  As they pointed out at the start of the show, Tai's betrayed every alliance he's been in.  If he's in the F2 (or F3), there's going to be a lot of bitterness towards him.

Edited by wallflower75
thought of something to add
  • Love 1

wow. talk about a 5 post hiccup. sorry guys. (sigh). we're a medivac :(

Wait. Joe doesn't eat meat - and he ate all that meat? 
(sigh). Cydney, why didn't you speak up?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

I don't think so. he had to use it by final five, right?

I thought that's how it always worked before...although wouldn't Tony have been able to use his past the final 5?  (Then again, that was a Final 2 season...)

(edited)

I wonder what the jury thinks when they're told there is no TC that night.  

Note to all future Survivor players: avoid the beef. Nothing good ever comes from eating a lot of meat on a reward. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 10

"I never eat meat".  So I'm suddenly going to stuff myself with a few pounds of red meat because......???

It was shaping up for a good Tribal too.  sigh.  Aubry was set up to whack Cyd or Michelle.

It does blow the final pretty wide open, depending on the Immunity winner of course, but it's hard to say who sticks with whom and who gets whacked.  Fun!

• Love 7
(edited)

I feel like anyone of them could win just depends on how the jury is feeling. They all have atleast 1 person they hurt to get to the finals.

I just personally want a final 3 of Aubry, Michelle and Cydney. 

The beginning of the episode with Tai was WTH. He did not play that well at all, and I was like please stop talking Tai, you're making it worse. I don't how Michelle stood there and listened for so long. He just didn't get why she would be pissed.

Aubry has a real read on Tai she knows exactly how he's going to react; she said that he is emotional and we get a scene of him and Aubry making up because she said  something about putting one foot in front of the other. Tai is acting very needy. Not saying I wouldn't react that way, I probably would but  Tai needs to stop thinking that way. And yes Tai, they did try to tell you that maybe we should not vote Michelle and vote Jason and you weren't having it all. 

Let's go girls!!!!

I feel like Aubry will win, and got a pretty good reason; she lost her two biggest "allies" and worked her way from the bottom of the tribe after Neal left, and she made some hard decisions in getting rid of Debbie.

Edited by dkb
  • Love 9

Joe winning that reward had to be one of the biggest come backs ever sucks he went out this way This season has just had way too many medevacts for me too many.  I am literally terrified to watch the finale next week I just dont wanna be dissapointed. Im happy with anyone winning except for Michelle. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Dud episode. Hope Joe is alright and all that but man what a let down at the end. Was looking forward to TC.

Oh yeah...YAY there is no real blatant goat taken to final tribal. Hate that whole goat thing.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, dkb said:

The beginning of the episode with Tai was WTH. He did not play that well at all, and I was like please stop talking Tai, you're making it worse. I don't how Michelle stood there and listened for so long. He just didn't get why she would be pissed.

Aubry has a real read on Tai she knows exactly how he's going to react; she said that he is emotional and we get a scene of him and Aubry making up because she said  something about putting one foot in front of the other. Tai is acting very needy. 

Tai will win if he makes the final.  I think a lot of his behavior comes from his experience as a Vietnamese boat refugee as a teenager.  He has learned how to survive under terrible real conditions and understands that trust is very fragile.

• Love 13
(edited)

I Tweeted that Peachy needs a headsmack for his "So, Joe. How does it feel to be so close, but lose it all because you're old as fuck?" I hope he reads everything hash tagged #survivor.

I don't know, Jeff, but I'll bet that it's similar to a swift kick in the nuts...can we find out right now? Hold still....

I agree that the producers should be more vigilant about what they're offering these people as reward this far into the game. They're starving. They see food and start shoving it in. No good can come if they gorge themselves, and they probably don't realize that this much protein is BAD for you at this point. God knows that most of them are very uncomfortable after any reward, but perhaps limit the food offered on Day 35? 

And Cyd...YEAH. If you knew Joe was going to make himself sick, why didn't you say anything? He's 72 years old!  I'm sure your winnings will assuage any guilt you must be feeling.

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 24

Given what we've seen of Tai at tribal councils and his complete inability to read a room, he could very well pull off a performance that alienates the jury at FTC.  We won't know unless he ends up there.  (So far, I remain unimpressed by his ability to convince anyone of anything, so I wouldn't be calling him the automatic winner if he makes FTC.)

• Love 9

When they came back from one of the commercial breaks and Tai was holding Mark and the music was all ominous and shit I thought Mark was going to be the next medivac.  I was very nervous.

Cydney is so irritating.  "Oh noes Tai and Aubrey are having a chummy conversation and that pisses me off so now I'm going to go have a chummy conversation with Michelle and the situation is TOTALLY DIFFERENT."

I'm 30 years younger than Joe with the wrong plumbing so I really don't know, but can a man of a certain age know for sure that the prostate has gone wrong?  He was saying it like he was confident that was part of the problem, not that he was speculating.

• Love 7