Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Who Do You Believe?

• Start Topic

Fallout from Dubai lingers as the women trek to a party at Kyle's desert home in the Season 6 finale. Past dramas rise to the surface when Lisa Rinna faces Kyle's sister, Kim; and the ladies react to shocking news about Yolanda.

Time to roll out the 'end credits'....

Kim is celebrating one month of sobriety and plans on designing boutique sunglasses, to keep a person's eye from hurting and bleeding after a night of partying.

Brandi has moved again and still has plans on marrying rich and getting that nice place to live. "i'm on the market, bitches!"

Yolanda has invested in a travel company and plans to be the spokeswoman. "Eets for da jur-ney I do tink dat dis is my cah'ling" She also plans on designing

robes and her own brand of lemonade.

• Love 20

No, this is the house she bought with the proceeds from "stealing my goddamn house" ;-)   Which btw probably costs 3 times as much as the old house.    But, don't forget, it really belongs to Kim.  

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 9

Seriously?  What a completely fake bunch of trumped up "drama."

YAWN.

Let's continue to talk about Yolanda, only this time, make it about who said worse things.

How many fucks do I give?  Zero.  None.  Not one!  (I'd say trademark Erika Jayne, but you tube has stuff up that says that prior to her release of the song.)

Come on producers, you have to do better than this season.  So completely lame.

• Love 15

Lisa Rinna's so thirsty.

Kyle's house and pools and fire pits and fireplaces and stone bricks are pretty. That backyard should get together with OC Vicki's backyard and have gorgeous backyard children.

LOL at Yolanda ordering a lemon drink at the party.

I love this!  Vicki's house has always been my favorite housewife house because of her backyard and now I love Kyle's house too.  

LisaR shut up!!!!!  She's such a damn liar and troublemaker.  As soon as she walks in the party she grabs Yolanda to start trouble and tell lies.  I DESPISE HER!!!! 

• Love 17

Looks like Kathryn is anxious to become Lisa V's new useful fool.

I don't think Katherine wants to be a tool. I think she's the only HW whose trying to be objective, or at least not judge LVP ....or anyone for that matter. As far as I can tell, she has just stated the facts as she's observed them rather than play she said, she said, did you hear what she said. I don't see her as having drank anyone's koolaid. I was liking Erika again until she made that comment.

• Love 22

I don't think Katherine wants to be a tool. I think she's the only HW whose trying to be objective, or at least not judge LVP ....or anyone for that matter. As far as I can tell, she has just stated the facts as she's observed them rather than play she said, she said, did you hear what she said. I don't see her as having drank anyone's koolaid. I was liking Erika again until she made that comment.

In another season or so she'll feel manipulated too.
  • Love 6

In another season or so she'll feel manipulated too.

Considering that's the slant the producers want, of course she will. Do I think LVP has that much power? No, but it makes for good tv. If she really does wield that much power over the others, then shame on them.

• Love 7

Welp, this was a disappointing season of B.H., not the worst season but not good either. Too much Yo, Lymes, Munchhausen's, who said what, journey.

I suspect this is all they will talk about at the too many reunion shows.

Oh look Erika and her boobs are on WWHL.

• Love 14

Rinna is full of shit. She keeps exaggerating her story for effect and now to get out what she's gotten herself into. Ken is annoying but he's right in her case - she's not the full ticket!

Kyles house is gorgeous. No wonder Kim is so bitter!

• Love 13

Kyle's house was lovely.

Rinna lost me when she said that Kim's problem affected her consciously and subconsciously.

I want to know what genius at NBCUniversal thought it was a good idea to give Rinna a talk show.

I think everyone will be back next season (Rinna is a toss-up).

• Love 7

They are going to show a sneak peek of the reunion on WWHL tonight.  Just a head's up.  So far, Yolanda says she's feeling much better, and both women seem extremely sane compared to the women on the show that preceded them. 

• Love 3

This WwHL is a snore. I can't say anymore on this mess I've watched and now this passive crap on WWHL - clean BH house Bravo! Starting with the two on my screen now. Pleaseandthankyou

Edited by Llama
  • Love 12